OUFINNY is cutting up with USP Labs, RPN and LG Sciences

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
awesome Vid my brother!!! you are a BEAST!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice review! For those link impaired.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday workout - Last HST Day

Finally I have a few minutes to post this up and being that it is my last HST day, I am happy to report that it went very well. Its been 11 weeks at HST and my workout partner and I are bored, plain and simple. It's always fun not having to worry about what to do and what weights to lift, but after a while you need a change and my body is asking for one. Looks like we are going to do a 3 day split and I will look at Kleen's warrior workout for most of the inspiration. Without further delay...

PWO Supps:
1 T-911
2 Scoops AS-GT
5 Scoops AP

Workout:
Leg Press - 360x10, 630x5, 630x5, 630x5-->450x10 PR on 630
SLDL - 105x10, 185x5, 185x5, 205x5-->135x10
DB Inline Bench - 70x10, 100x5, 100x5, 100x7-->60x10 Man that was rough!
Skull Crushers - 55x10, 95x5, 95x5, 95x5-->60x10 (tri rope push down)
Lat Pulldown - 180x10, 270x5, 270x5, 290x5-->180x10 PR on 290!
Overhead Press - 115x10, 165x5, 165x5, 165x5-->115x7 pause... buddy lifted then busted out a 115x15 drop, I was floored he killed me so I put up 115x14 right after he finished!
Preacher Curls - 55x10, 95x5, 95x5, 95x5 No drop, just destroyed by this point.

Amazing finish to the HST phase of this run. Its time to see what some more volume will do on a three day split. Let the fun begin!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great numbers Fin!!! Wish I had a workout buddy!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday night Warrior Style

As I mentioned, the workout has changed but it is still full body. I am using a similar schematic to MrKleens Warrior workout but we are adding in more so there is an isolation movement along with the compound. This makes for a long workout but most of the time we can go do the iso right after and it goes by fast. Typically my partner and I will just knock out three 10 rep sets back to back with no rest less what it takes the other to do the set; can you say pump??? Yeah, they were the best I have had in a LONG time last night.

PWO Supps:
1 T-911
1.3 scoops AS-GT
4 scoops AP

Workout:
Leg Extensions - 175x10, 250x8, 250x8-->210x8-->150x8
Calf raises - 90x10, 160x8x2-->125x8-->90 (2 work sets)
Decline Bench - 155x10, 205x8, 205x8-->155x8-->135x8 Man this was tough, been a while since I did it but I missed it, happy it is back in the rotation.
Decline cable-x - 3 sets of 10
Tricep rope pushdowns - 37.5x8, 52.5x8x2-->37.5x8-->27x8 (no idea what the weights really are on this machine)
Seated Rows - 80x10, 140x8x2-->110x8-->70x8 BURN!!!!!!
Did not do isolation on these... still deciding on what to add here.
Hercules cable curls - 8x10, 10x10x2-->8x8-->6x8 (again, that weight means nothing on the machine, it is number of "plates")
Overhead Press - 95x10, 145x8x2-->115x5-->95x3 FAIL! Shot by this point, shoulders said FU buddy, find a new profession. I will get these next time!
Rear delt cable-x - 3 sets of 10

Utterly destroyed after this, lots of work and sweating going on. Can't say enough about how hard this workout is and I am hoping it will continue to start cutting me up during my PCT. I should start with my Prime dosing tomorrow and then Formadrol sometime early next week, most likely Monday night.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How long are you resting that it took a long time? I think the wife and I finish within an hour every time but you have extra exercises in there. Just wait 2 weeks in and you will be blasting away and seeing strength increases. Yeah this will help you cut up for sure.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long are you resting that it took a long time? I think the wife and I finish within an hour every time but you have extra exercises in there. Just wait 2 weeks in and you will be blasting away and seeing strength increases. Yeah this will help you cut up for sure.
Rest is short so we can finish in under 70 minutes or so. It was busy yesterday, like the worst I have ever seen in such a large gym, so it took about 80 minutes. I have done something along these lines volume wise in under an hour, it just depends on if you can keep up the pace and equipment is open. We had to share a lot yesterday and some people don't understand the concept of "working-in" on their rest periods. I almost killed some douche doing half-a** reps on seated rows, he just kept sitting there looking like an idiot when we could have been filling his rest time. I think he got the picture when I was literally standing over him on his last set with a massive chest pump... never seen someone run to a new machine that fast, lol! I guess the T-911 was kicking in, I was quite alpha male yesterday.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol we have some of the same guys here. Again my call for mandatory gym politeness training for these tools!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol we have some of the same guys here. Again my call for mandatory gym politeness training for these tools!!
That or give us permission to politely kick their asses over to the girly machine area so those of us actually lifting can use the equipment. It's not that I think they shouldn't lift but if you are aimlessly wandering to different machines with no plan, stay out of everyone's way by god. Sorry, rant ended. :damnit:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tuesday night - HIIT Swimming

Got in today and forgot to take my AS-GT... yeah I don't know I mush have mysteriously hit me head on something hard in my sleep. BUT I did take AP for a slight stim, man I am still sweating off of 4 scoops! I remember Kleen talking about using it for cardio sessions in his sponsored log, well I know now why he did. I came out of it feeling great and had a full body pump.

I did 12 intervals for 900 yards total and about 600 yards warm up. Short and sweet but the sweat I still have is telling me it was effective. Got my bottle of Alpha-T2 today, will start that and my cut next week. Prime starts tomorrow most likely, man I am excited to see if there is any boost from that during the overlap with Natadrol.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Got in today and forgot to take my AS-GT... yeah I don't know I mush have mysteriously hit me head on something hard in my sleep. BUT I did take AP for a slight stim, man I am still sweating off of 4 scoops! I remember Kleen talking about using it for cardio sessions in his sponsored log, well I know now why he did. I came out of it feeling great and had a full body pump.

I did 12 intervals for 900 yards total and about 600 yards warm up. Short and sweet but the sweat I still have is telling me it was effective. Got my bottle of Alpha-T2 today, will start that and my cut next week. Prime starts tomorrow most likely, man I am excited to see if there is any boost from that during the overlap with Natadrol.

wow great job Seaman!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn you Inarius... I knew it would not be let go!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You know I just say hey mind if I work in, if they say no I remind them the gym policy is no resting on the machines. I have never been to a gym that that isn't the case people just sign memberships and don't read the rules. Even if it wasn't true at your particular gym if you say it with enough conviction they believe you.

Being assertive is not being a bully. I have x amount of time someone abusing the gym rules makes them the bully not me. It really has to be an azzhole to not let you work in so no big deal getting an employee to run them off to prove my point even if THAT slows me down.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fin, just be glad your last name isn't Stains can you imagine the fun he would have with that...

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Fin, just be glad your last name isn't Stains can you imagine the fun he would have with that...

thats gonna leave a stain...

good thing you do cardio in a pool huh? oh wait... that could be even worse...

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Fin, I had no where else to post this and I figured you would get a laugh out of it...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HAHAHAHA!!!! LAWLZ, that made my night man! Sleep is due, catch you all in the AM.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
buahahahahaha keep em coming Big T!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

thats gonna leave a stain...

good thing you do cardio in a pool huh? oh wait... that could be even worse...
I changed my brother's desktop image to this one time. We couldn't stop laughing. The expressions on people's faces is priceless.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know where you find these Inarius, but keep them coming. Definitely adding some comic relief to the log. I need to add some FAP material today though... a libido check is in order.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I don't know where you find these Inarius, but keep them coming. Definitely adding some comic relief to the log. I need to add some FAP material today though... a libido check is in order.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I changed my brother's desktop image to this one time. We couldn't stop laughing. The expressions on people's faces is priceless.
That would have had me cracking up as well IC, though I would initially have the urge to throw up my last meal. Man, that guy must have felt a wee bit embarrassed when he finished! :chairfall:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wednesday night - Warrior Workout #2

Keeping with the Warrior Workout of Kleens, it is freaking BRUTAL! Loving the fact that even with 1.5 scoops of AS-GT and 5 of AP, I still was so drained I could have slept after I finished, it is that taxing. Going up to 2.5-3 scoops for shi*s and giggle on Friday. See if all of this more scoops is better talk by AG and Thunder is where its at. I don't have my paper for the workout with me so this is by memory, pardon if I am wrong on a few weights.

Workout:
SLDLs - 135x8, 185x8, 185x8-->135x8-->115x8 Holy crap this was insane to start with...
Goodmornings - BWx10, 25x10, 25x10
DB Bench Press - 70x10, 100x8, 100x8-->70x8-->55x8 Can you say chest pump?
Pec Deck Flys - 100x10x3 Killer with minimal rest, damn near destroyed the chest after these... feeling it today!
Skull Crushers - 65x10, 85x8, 85x8-->65x8 Elbows said no more
Kick backs - 25x8x3 sets (these were to get a good pump and burn, succeeded)
Lat Pull downs - 180x10, 250x8, 250x8-->200x8-->180x8 Good lord the lats were so pumped!
Bicep pull Ups - BWx8x3 After lats, this was flat out insanely hard... This pretty much had the bis fried, no need for anything else.
Side lateral raises SS Front raises - 20x8 F, 15x8 S, 25x8ss17.5x8, 25x8-->20x8ss17.5x8-->12.5x8 I never thought 12.5 pounds would be so hard.
Weighted abs - 3 sets of 15 slow reps.

This was ridiculous, hopefully we will get the mix right for Friday. It is hard trying to hit everything hard but not have too many movements that drain you completely. We were going to do pull ups but it would be too much; those are now on workout 3 (Friday) with Incline Bench and Hack Squats. As you can see biceps are not really hit all that hard, they are taken care of through most everything else and mine are growing just fine without any extra work.

No cardio today, need to hit the driving range to get ready for a game tomorrow for work in the AM. No beer on the course though, have a workout to hit in the PM!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great lift my friend. And you should have been at the pool with Kleen yesterday... if nothing else than to take some amazingly funny pictures!!! lol

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great lift my friend. And you should have been at the pool with Kleen yesterday... if nothing else than to take some amazingly funny pictures!!! lol
Yes that would have been a good time I am sure. I would make sure if I was there with the camera I would get some nice 720P video of Kleen sinking before I jumped in to save him!

As for the lift, I really had no idea how hard that workout was until yesterday. After lat pulldowns I almost couldn't stand up, it took almost all I had to get my reps on the drops. Of course the AS-GT and Natadrol gave me the strength to get up and hit bicep pullups next but I was almost doubting I could for a second.

It's interesting because I often think back to something ThunderGod said in his thread about positive thinking and believing you could lift the weights/finish the sets even before you start. Before I would have little confidence and be surprised if I got the heavy weights up and in the reps range I wanted; now I know before I start that I am not only going to finish but that I will exceed my expectations on the drop sets. It is rare, if at all, that I go into a set thinking I can't do this anymore. I may be a little fearful of the tenacity and pain I will have to endure to complete it, but like DW so eloquently put "True pain is an acquired taste" and lately it is one I crave! :fing02:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol that makes 2 of us my friend!!! Bring on the pain!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout my man. I see you put lots of iso's in there too. Beast mode! When you do kickbacks make sure you stop the weight completely when your forearm is perpendicular to the floor then take it up and squeeze. All to often I see people do these and let the dumbell go forward a little. Get that dead stop in there it releases the tension not allowing reflex factor act like a spring to assist, and there is no swing to it. That takes the exercise to a completely new level. I have had guys say these were useless to them until I stopped them and made them do them this way. The rear head gets smashed.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout my man. I see you put lots of iso's in there too. Beast mode! When you do kickbacks make sure you stop the weight completely when your forearm is perpendicular to the floor then take it up and squeeze. All to often I see people do these and let the dumbell go forward a little. Get that dead stop in there it releases the tension not allowing reflex factor act like a spring to assist, and there is no swing to it. That takes the exercise to a completely new level. I have had guys say these were useless to them until I stopped them and made them do them this way. The rear head gets smashed.
I will surely do this next time, as always your advice is appreciated. All to often I got nothing out of them but I have slowed it down and done a better job of controlling the weight... yesterday they were so pumped I couldn't flex! Apparently there is a next level I didn't know about, curious how fun it will be... :bigeyes:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet workouts bro!

..Inarius is on fire with these pics lol. Don't enable him though. He WILL NOT STOP!!

Justplayinbro

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet workouts bro!

..Inarius is on fire with these pics lol. Don't enable him though. He WILL NOT STOP!!

Justplayinbro
Thanks man, they are more like sweaty work outs but the end result should be sweet. I am keeping a watchful eye on Inarius... :bigeyes:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man, they are more like sweaty work outs but the end result should be sweet. I am keeping a watchful eye on Inarius... :bigeyes:
I look forward to your thoughts on T2 :)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
quit creepin on me bro. just man up and....

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
quit creepin on me bro. just man up and....

This is me laughing at you right now! :lol::lol::lol: :sgrin:

Keep them coming this way, that is two nights this week I got to laugh before I go to bed.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday workout - teaser

So after a long morning in the TX sun on the golf course and bad meal timing, today was a test of will power. Thanks to 2.5 scoops of AS-GT, I made it through just fine and actually did some serious damage as well. Got in some squatting today, yes you read that right, though it was a machine movement that is based on a front style squat. I was happy to do 450 on that, sounds big but I know I can do way more. For now I am not in pain, tomorrow will be the tell all there.

Kleen, your workout is insane and our additions make it damn near impossible on occasion. Today was one of those days where we dropped some isolation exercises due to the sheer exertion being too great. I also passed out at one point, it was that intense. No complaints though, best pumps I have had in a long time! If I get a chance before the concert I am heading to tonight I will hit up a full report. Later!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol too bad he wasn't there with you cracking the whip!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol too bad he wasn't there with you cracking the whip!!!
That is what a workout partner is for. Now I get another one to do, moving my CRT TV to the new place for my GF... I hate these 70 pound monsters! As if my bis can take any more, they are so fried they could pass as the Colonel's Chicken! :sgrin:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday update for you all. Natadrol will cease to be in play today, so sad to see it go as I have enjoyed it immensely and I seriously got the desired recomp results. Started at 187, finished at 187 and appear slightly leaner and definitely meaner! Here is a list of what is now in play and what is no longer:

Bye bye - Natadrol

Welcome back:
USP Labs OEP
PES Alpha-T2
LG Formadrol Extreme
LG Lipoburn
Prime 69 protocol
Glycobol - Maybe 1 week left
NOW Super Omega

Continuing on with Kleen's Warrior workout for all of PCT and after that it will be something else but that is to be determined in 4-6 weeks.

Last edited:
Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
what about the PM and Nata comparison

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't Alpha T2 made by PES? I also would like a compare of the Nata - PM if you could. I am thinking of an ASGT/Natadrol/AlphaT2 stack at the moment and your opinion on it would be a big plus. Your stack looks awesome 'Fin! Those first 3 should have you on fire. The Now Supers are the best bang for your buck as far as Omegas too.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff man, yeah you have to be having an on day to do the workout with the additions you have put in there. It is hard enough just the way it is so with those extras in there it has to be killer.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what about the PM and Nata comparison
Isn't Alpha T2 made by PES? I also would like a compare of the Nata - PM if you could. I am thinking of an ASGT/Natadrol/AlphaT2 stack at the moment and your opinion on it would be a big plus. Your stack looks awesome 'Fin! Those first 3 should have you on fire. The Now Supers are the best bang for your buck as far as Omegas too.
Sorry I did not post this earlier but I didn't have a lot of time at that moment. First and foremost, until USP releases some more information on PM I have to say they are two vastly different supplements. First off, Natadrol is an androgen and PM is, based on the ingredient they gave me, something attune to a test booster. That being said, Pink kicked in faster and harder for me and Natadrol took about 2 weeks before I had that on feeling; this was at 8 caps a day. I think coming right off of PM and going to Natadrol was not the BEST plan since they may have similar MOA (effecting test levels via WAY different pathways) and that is why it did not hit as hard right away. Once I had 3 weeks at 8 caps a day I was cruising and eventually went to 9 caps. Actually, Natadrol probably could be dosed 69 style with the weekends being at 6 per day and do some amazing things for you. I will let LG comment on that further, just something I will most likely do next time I run it.

Natadrol review:
Recovery - 8.5/10 Not instant like I got on Pink Magic but as good as USP Prime... this is saying A LOT!
Pumps/vascularity - 10/10 This is all due to the vascularity, I have veins coming out of everywhere and look like I have a new set of pipes. Pumps were there as well but I don't consider this a pump product so not looking for much out of that aspect.
Energy/Endurance - 9/10 I definitely had to watch taking this late in the day or I couldn't sleep. The anabolism I got from Natadrol after I ate and worked out was ridiculous. I could literally feel myself growing and repairing the muscle damage I did, truly a new feeling for me.
Hunger/appetite suppression - No rating here but I will tell you this, if you like to eat this is for you. Once I stopped OEP/Recreate I was always hungry 60-90 minutes after meals and it didn't matter what I ate, no fat was gained. I would want to eat my hand in the AM when I woke up since I used every last bit of nutrition in my bloodstream when I was sleeping.
Sleep - 7/10 Watch taking this past 5-6 PM if you has issues falling asleep, besides that I didn't notice anything negative towards my sleep. I did have vivid dreams often while on Natadrol but that could have been the Ghenerate.
Value - 7.5/10 I am not trying to constantly compare these two but it is like Prime, you need at least 2-3 bottles to really see the benefits if you dose at the higher level (8-9 like I did). Catch it on sale and I would say it is easily an 8.5/10. I got it for a great price so keep your eyes open and jump on it when you get the chance.
Recomp - 8.5/10 This was excellent. My diet was not perfect due to major changes in my life and having to adjust to feeding more than one mouth with my GF living with me. Also, I could eat carbs and did not get any noticable fat gain, actually, I think my abs leaned out some. I would highly recommend this on a cutting cycle for 6-8 weeks with a strong appetite suppressant like OEP/AT-2 in your corner.
Sides - 7/10 At a higher dose I fought acne the whole time on my face/chest/back. Luckily my GF helped keep my back from getting out of control but it has increased as I continue to run it. Also, I had to wash my face VERY often to keep oil from getting out of control. I think T-911 helped with my skin getting/staying oily so I could be off with thinking it was the Natadrol.
Aggression - 9/10 No temper flares from this, very strong in the gym though. I was very ALPHA the last 3 weeks on this and did not want to back down from anything I did that was physically challenging. With AS-GT on board, it was a downright awesome feeling of positive intensity and aggression leading to PRs and generally badass workouts.
Overall - 8.5/10 Highly recommended, very impressed with how well this went for my first dabble into the hormonal realm. LG has a winner on its hands here and I will be the first to support it. I plan on doing another video review if time permits in the next few days, watch out for it.

To the original question about Natadrol vs Pink Magic. If you are looking for a hardcore recomp supplement that will most likely add muscle while cutting fat, you can't go wrong with either. I never had calories as low as I did with Pink Magic on the Natadrol but they were below maintenance and I gained strength... take away from that comment what you will. If you are carb sensitive, both seemed to treat me well though Pink definitely has nutrient partitioning properties that are noticeable and truly impressive. My suggestion, if its possible once we know more about Pink Magic, run Natadrol at 6 caps/day and Pink Magic at 6 caps/day for 6-8 weeks. That would be the ultimate in recomp stacks without going a hormonal route like Androhard or Methyl-1D (or something stronger that I would never do).

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great review FIn and some great points made. Gives a lot for me to think about for my next stack

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I did not post this earlier but I didn't have a lot of time at that moment. First and foremost, until USP releases some more information on PM I have to say they are two vastly different supplements. First off, Natadrol is an androgen and PM is, based on the ingredient they gave me, something attune to a test booster. That being said, Pink kicked in faster and harder for me and Natadrol took about 2 weeks before I had that on feeling; this was at 8 caps a day. I think coming right off of PM and going to Natadrol was not the BEST plan since they may have similar MOA (effecting test levels via WAY different pathways) and that is why it did not hit as hard right away. Once I had 3 weeks at 8 caps a day I was cruising and eventually went to 9 caps. Actually, Natadrol probably could be dosed 69 style with the weekends being at 6 per day and do some amazing things for you. I will let LG comment on that further, just something I will most likely do next time I run it.

Natadrol review:
Recovery - 8.5/10 Not instant like I got on Pink Magic but as good as USP Prime... this is saying A LOT!
Pumps/vascularity - 10/10 This is all due to the vascularity, I have veins coming out of everywhere and look like I have a new set of pipes. Pumps were there as well but I don't consider this a pump product so not looking for much out of that aspect.
Energy/Endurance - 9/10 I definitely had to watch taking this late in the day or I couldn't sleep. The anabolism I got from Natadrol after I ate and worked out was ridiculous. I could literally feel myself growing and repairing the muscle damage I did, truly a new feeling for me.
Hunger/appetite suppression - No rating here but I will tell you this, if you like to eat this is for you. Once I stopped OEP/Recreate I was always hungry 60-90 minutes after meals and it didn't matter what I ate, no fat was gained. I would want to eat my hand in the AM when I woke up since I used every last bit of nutrition in my bloodstream when I was sleeping.
Sleep - 7/10 Watch taking this past 5-6 PM if you has issues falling asleep, besides that I didn't notice anything negative towards my sleep. I did have vivid dreams often while on Natadrol but that could have been the Ghenerate.
Value - 7.5/10 I am not trying to constantly compare these two but it is like Prime, you need at least 2-3 bottles to really see the benefits if you dose at the higher level (8-9 like I did). Catch it on sale and I would say it is easily an 8.5/10. I got it for a great price so keep your eyes open and jump on it when you get the chance.
Recomp - 8.5/10 This was excellent. My diet was not perfect due to major changes in my life and having to adjust to feeding more than one mouth with my GF living with me. Also, I could eat carbs and did not get any noticable fat gain, actually, I think my abs leaned out some. I would highly recommend this on a cutting cycle for 6-8 weeks with a strong appetite suppressant like OEP/AT-2 in your corner.
Sides - 7/10 At a higher dose I fought acne the whole time on my face/chest/back. Luckily my GF helped keep my back from getting out of control but it has increased as I continue to run it. Also, I had to wash my face VERY often to keep oil from getting out of control. I think T-911 helped with my skin getting/staying oily so I could be off with thinking it was the Natadrol.
Aggression - 9/10 No temper flares from this, very strong in the gym though. I was very ALPHA the last 3 weeks on this and did not want to back down from anything I did that was physically challenging. With AS-GT on board, it was a downright awesome feeling of positive intensity and aggression leading to PRs and generally badass workouts.
Overall - 8.5/10 Highly recommended, very impressed with how well this went for my first dabble into the hormonal realm. LG has a winner on its hands here and I will be the first to support it. I plan on doing another video review if time permits in the next few days, watch out for it.

To the original question about Natadrol vs Pink Magic. If you are looking for a hardcore recomp supplement that will most likely add muscle while cutting fat, you can't go wrong with either. I never had calories as low as I did with Pink Magic on the Natadrol but they were below maintenance and I gained strength... take away from that comment what you will. If you are carb sensitive, both seemed to treat me well though Pink definitely has nutrient partitioning properties that are noticeable and truly impressive. My suggestion, if its possible once we know more about Pink Magic, run Natadrol at 6 caps/day and Pink Magic at 6 caps/day for 6-8 weeks. That would be the ultimate in recomp stacks without going a hormonal route like Androhard or Methyl-1D (or something stronger that I would never do).
Great review, Fin. Glad to see your enjoyed your run. I know I did. The PM/NataD stack is something worth looking into -- would you run them simultaneously or one right after the other?