Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good log so far buddy. I like how u posted some pics for a point of comparison. Setting up for good times.

One day I will be Great, and this is how...
Appreciate the kind words and link to your log. I was not looking my best when I took them but I wanted a more relaxed pic so I had a more real comparison, I am not always swole like I am after a workout. Lots of work to do still as you can see but I am motivated to make this one a success. If it wasn't for OEP though, I would be starving right now!

For everyone else, you are welcome to post links to your logs, interesting other threads, info etc... If we get off topic no worries either.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
The scoop of Jack3d with 1 OEP PWO is awesome. I am loving the energy i get from those two.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the kind words and link to your log. I was not looking my best when I took them but I wanted a more relaxed pic so I had a more real comparison, I am not always swole like I am after a workout. Lots of work to do still as you can see but I am motivated to make this one a success. If it wasn't for OEP though, I would be starving right now!

For everyone else, you are welcome to post links to your logs, interesting other threads, info etc... If we get off topic no worries either.

You may wanna throw up som pics flexed in diff positions b/c at least for me, i look very different flexed then i do relaxed. It allows you to show how ur overall physique is changing.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You may wanna throw up som pics flexed in diff positions b/c at least for me, i look very different flexed then i do relaxed. It allows you to show how ur overall physique is changing.
Its on the list this weekend when the GF is in town, should get some after my workout on Friday when I am swole to the max... that should give an idea. No laughing at my legs though, been dealing with this hip issue and squats being out of the routine is not helping at all.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its on the list this weekend when the GF is in town, should get some after my workout on Friday when I am swole to the max... that should give an idea. No laughing at my legs though, been dealing with this hip issue and squats being out of the routine is not helping at all.

i think the only person that has the right to laugh at someone's legs is Kleen...beyond him we all need to work on our legs. I may gather up the courage to one day post up a pic of my legs....one day...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thursday PM Workout - 30 min cardio

So today was another double up cardio day; as expected it was a challenge but once I was moving it was game on after 5 minutes. My calves are a bit sore and this was causing my knee to bother me the last 2-3 minutes of my run, going to monitor this and make sure to do my stretches everyday to keep it from becoming a chronic problem.

PWO Supps:
Ghenerate - 7 sprays
DCP - 2
7-Keto - 1
NOS Ether - 2 scoops
Reset AD - 1

I noticed this morning some definite leaning in the ab/love handle area :D! Seriously, this is all I really care about besides under pec fat and the inside of my thighs. The rest of me is very lean though I am not crazy vascular like some of you... hopefully that will come in time. It seems I am getting used to using fats/mcts as my energy source because I am not craving carbs prior to exercise like I was Monday/Tuesday. The calorie amount I am at right now is keeping me reasonably full and with additional BCAAs I can get through any times that I want extra food. Today should be a fun workout, going to try and get it in a few hours earlier then home for a little evening cardio sessions with the gf... good thing for TNA or she would wear me out!

Friday AM weight - 196.5

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Kleen, I am really starting to make some positive changes let me tell you. Have a story of utter stupidity from the gym today; apparently you can't leave stupid no matter where you go. Anyways, woman is about to get here so my update today will be later when she is getting ready or cooking... or both! Thanks for posting your log, like many other products from AI Stoked is on my short list to run VERY soon.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Ouf,
what's your PT's opinion of your workout lifestyle while having the hip issue? Just curious :think:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So today was another double up cardio day; as expected it was a challenge but once I was moving it was game on after 5 minutes. My calves are a bit sore and this was causing my knee to bother me the last 2-3 minutes of my run, going to monitor this and make sure to do my stretches everyday to keep it from becoming a chronic problem.

Thought about swimming for some HIIT cardio? Full body...can really geat the heart rate up, and its easy to take care of the joints while staying intense.

PWO Supps:
Ghenerate - 7 sprays
DCP - 2
7-Keto - 1
NOS Ether - 2 scoops
Reset AD - 1

Love this stack but i hear u should run 7-keto after running a thyroid suppressent like DCP. Have you ready anything on this?

I noticed this morning some definite leaning in the ab/love handle area :D! Seriously, this is all I really care about besides under pec fat and the inside of my thighs. The rest of me is very lean though I am not crazy vascular like some of you... hopefully that will come in time. It seems I am getting used to using fats/mcts as my energy source because I am not craving carbs prior to exercise like I was Monday/Tuesday. The calorie amount I am at right now is keeping me reasonably full and with additional BCAAs I can get through any times that I want extra food. Today should be a fun workout, going to try and get it in a few hours earlier then home for a little evening cardio sessions with the gf... good thing for TNA or she would wear me out!

USP labs....making Men recclaim the bedroom one herb at a time

Friday AM weight - 196.5
responses in bold

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I have not read anything on taking 7-keto except as a PCT for T-33. I don't notice any thyroid suppression from DCP, all I tend to get from it is a pronounced thermo feel. As for swimming, I did that all my life and played Water Polo in college... I may incorporate it again in the evenings because I can do HIIT in the pool easier. Sounds funny to think HIIT swimming but it is actually really easy to do, good idea GHGH!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No I have not read anything on taking 7-keto except as a PCT for T-33. I don't notice any thyroid suppression from DCP, all I tend to get from it is a pronounced thermo feel. As for swimming, I did that all my life and played Water Polo in college... I may incorporate it again in the evenings because I can do HIIT in the pool easier. Sounds funny to think HIIT swimming but it is actually really easy to do, good idea GHGH!

For some reason I read somewhere TTA suppresses the thyroid but after research i found no indication of this. If anyone is curious here is a little article i read on TTA

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11971945

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates guys, with my gf in town it throws me off of my normal schedule. Just to let you know I went to 2 OEP this morning, all things point to good, still flying high at the moment on the OEP. As for Friday workout, same as Monday's and I hit all my weights. The big change is additional stretching pwo that I am doing now for my physical therapy and some foam rolling after the workout. I will post today's workout later tonight.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday PM Workout - HST Workout B

PWO Supps:
Domin ATP - 3 scoops
Ghenerate - 7 sprays

Workout:
Leg Extensions - 12x135, 15x165, 15x165
Leg Curls - 12x70, 15x115, 14x115
DB Bench Press - 12x45, 15x60, 15x60
Tricep rope pushdown - 12x50, 15x65, 15x65 Tris were on fire by this point.
T-Bar Rows wide grip - 12x55, 15x70, 15x70 I am really strong on this but 15 reps was tough on set two.
SS Front delt raises/Side delt raises - 15x15(F) > 15x15 (S) I only got 15x10 on the second side set, my shoulders WERE DE STROYED by this point.
Weighted abs to finish - 4 sets on one machine

Great workout today and I think the OEP dose going up had my pace pushed something fierce today. I stretched, did HST, then foam rolled in around 50 minutes. In between the shoulder SS I looked at the trash and almost threw up, I was moving and it felt great (less the 5 seconds of nausea).

Tomorrow I will continue with my 2 AM OEP and 1 PM OEP. If anyone knows if taking more than 200 mg of 7-Keto is beneficial chime in. The research I read was talking abou 400 mg+ per day but that seems quite high considering bottle calls for 200... Anyways, would be interested in finding out any more that I can. Going to take tomorrow off in the AM, gf promised me my own vigorous exercise early so I will take that any day I can get it!:hitit:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Bro!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff Bro!
Thanks Kleen. Seems like I am starting to see some changes in the mirror as well even if I am holding at 196.5. TNA is keeping all my strength and really bringing the test levels up; aggression is off the chain if I don't wrangle it in quickly. I may start to do some HIIT swimming in the evenings starting this week but that will have to be Thursday before I can start. Today is going to be just an afternoon medium intensity run then some after run cardio with the gf :).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Kleen. Seems like I am starting to see some changes in the mirror as well even if I am holding at 196.5. TNA is keeping all my strength and really bringing the test levels up; aggression is off the chain if I don't wrangle it in quickly. I may start to do some HIIT swimming in the evenings starting this week but that will have to be Thursday before I can start. Today is going to be just an afternoon medium intensity run then some after run cardio with the gf :).
How long before you felt TNA kick in...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4-5 days for me I think, and that was on top of already being on HyperTest for a month.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4-5 days for me I think, and that was on top of already being on HyperTest for a month.
I'm on day 4 now, so I should feel that before the Prime kicks in.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long before you felt TNA kick in...
I started it last Monday morning, then was about to kill 4 people on Friday that crossed me. The guy in the gym was asking for it being such a douche though; I was able to regain my composure and use the fury to fuel my workout. TNA really brings my aggression level up more than anything I have ever taken and is kinda scary if you get mad; it takes a WHILE for me to cool off when I do. I noticed an increase in acne on chest/back and the visible oily skin. Also, the strength increases, increased libido, fat loss and everything else you get with a quality test booster.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started it last Monday morning, then was about to kill 4 people on Friday that crossed me. The guy in the gym was asking for it being such a douche though; I was able to regain my composure and use the fury to fuel my workout. TNA really brings my aggression level up more than anything I have ever taken and is kinda scary if you get mad; it takes a WHILE for me to cool off when I do. I noticed an increase in acne on chest/back and the visible oily skin. Also, the strength increases, increased libido, fat loss and everything else you get with a quality test booster.
Traditional Tribulus products don't do anything for me but I am hoping this extract will be different, I do remember some libido enhancement from SuperSap.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tuesday PM Workout - Running Cardio ~20 mins

PWO Supps:
T-911 (sample in my Formadrol bottle I purchased)
Ghenerate - 7 sprays

Today was a shorter than average run for me in the afternoon due to gf being in town and promised bedroom cardio after. By the time I got back I was drenched being that it warmed up a lot here in the last few days, then some extra cardio after and I was spent. T-911 yohimbine was a to take on top of OEP dosed about 90 minutes before, I will spread out my dose today even more since I have another sample. I did like the boost it gave me for my run though, I was moving at a great pace the whole time.

My weight is holding steady right now but I continue to see some changes in body composition; I think the TNA is keeping muscle around more than I anticipated. Also, I am going to miss at least one cardio session this week but will be back in the saddle next week.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wait a minute, I didn't realize you were taking both TNA and T911 WHOAH PIMPIN!!!!! That's gotta be one helluva stack!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait a minute, I didn't realize you were taking both TNA and T911 WHOAH PIMPIN!!!!! That's gotta be one helluva stack!
Pump the brakes big Kleen, I have 2 sample pills I got and I am taking the second one today. Seriously, it is almost too much but we will see how it goes with the weights today as opposed to cardio. The intensity it brings is flat out retarded in conjunction with the TNA. I don't think that stacking the two would be good (at least based on yesterday), I could see taking Formadrol Extreme with it though due to it being such a potent AI. I am either going to run the Form next at a high dose or T-911... just depends.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man no way there could be too much test! You just gotta get used to the feel of it first!!! The aggression dieas down once you get used to it a little, you will see in about 3-4 days your temper will level off more.

I am really wondering which is better Formadrol Extreme or T-911, I think one of them may just put oh say a SWOLE STACK completely over the top!!!! "What I can not he-ah you mah trapz are pushing up mah eaya lobez! "

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Now i am daydreaming. A two month SWOLE Stack first 4 weeks SWOLE STACK, and 6-8 Natadrol a day, weeks 4-8 Swole Stack and Formadrol Extreme...

Oh no... I think I drooled on my keyboard. I could presumably pull this off with me doing a fall show.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now i am daydreaming. A two month SWOLE Stack first 4 weeks SWOLE STACK, and 6-8 Natadrol a day, weeks 4-8 Swole Stack and Formadrol Extreme...

Oh no... I think I drooled on my keyboard. I could presumably pull this off with me doing a fall show.
That would be one heck of a contect prep.... holy snow balls it would be epic!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Guess who got a bottle of Natadrol today for $24.95... me! Found a company that was doing an Arnold Classic sale, got me a 4.6 pound Pro Complex and Natadrol shipped for $70!!!! :dunno:

Ummm... that's right boys, its going to be a serious 3 bottle run of Natadrol now and oh wait, what's that after the TNA, Formadrol Extreme, then Natadrol for at least 40 days, then 69 Prime with T-911 and AP!!!! Yeah, I just wet myself a little.

Will give my workout update tomorrow. All I can say is you have no idea what a T-911 will do with TNA, I was an ANIMAL in the gym who called upon the fury of ThunderGod himself. I was busting 16-18 reps on set two of HST and I was up weight on every exercise. I won't even get into what I came home to at the top of my steps, can I say an ill behaved school girl who needed a spanking! :hitit::hitit::hitit::hitit:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You naughty boy!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Ouf,
what's your PT's opinion of your workout lifestyle while having the hip issue? Just curious :think:
Sorry to get to this so late, just saw it today. My PT lady thinks there is nothing wrong with working around the injury, actually she encouraged me to start doing hack squat light at the end of the month and continue to work even if there is some pain. She knows I am not going to be sedentary and does not believe that would help either.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wednesday PM Workout - HST Workout A

PWO Supps:
7-Keto - 1
T-911 - 1
Domin ATP - 3 scoops
Ghenerate - 7 sprays

By the time I got to the gym I was chomping at the bit to lift, I knew I had a session of pure fury and demolition in front of me... I was not disappointed.

Leg Press - 12x270, 15x360, 17x360 Legs were feeling VERY strong and pumped.
Calf raises (leg press machine) - 15x270, 15x270 reps were slow and burn was ferocious. I need to add more weight, these were getting easy.
Incline DB Press - 12x45, 15x60, 15x60 Added 5 pounds and hit all my reps, fury was building and the pace picked up at this point.
Skull Crushers - 12x55, 15x65, 15x65 Triceps on fire at the end of these but hit all reps with perfect form and felt amazing.
Lat Pull Down - 12x110, 15x150, 17x150 Killing it here, amazing pump in lats and wanted to do more. Up 10 pounds here as well.
Preacher Curl machine - 12x45, 15x65, 15x65 Vascularity off the charts!!!
Military Press Machine - 12x75, 15x90, 18x110 Seriously I was in a state of rage and couldn't be stopped!!!! :angryfire: :angryfire:
Weight ab crunches - 15x30, 15x35, 15x35, 15x35 Abs were pumped after this, are you serious!

This was a workout that summoned the fury only ThunderGod brings (if a mortal like me can even do that!). I was tearing through the weights and could not be stopped. Either the TNA is kicking in or it was the T-911 working synthetically but I was ALPHA Male all the way.

Today I am going to switch it up and do some swimming for cardio and try some HIIT with it. I can do that pretty easily and should be able to do intervals like 30 on, 60 off just by lap count. I am going to shoot for 20 minutes straight of this after a solid warm up and some warm down; total time should be no more than 35-40 minutes.

Oh, and I am a Pink Magic tester courtesy of Jacob from USP... thought you would want to know. Link to the USP forum log will come later today.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thursday PM Workout - 35 min HIIT SWIMMING

Ok guys, got back in the water yesterday, felt great because that is my true home after 10+ years of competitive swimming and 7 years of water polo. Didn't hurt that there were some FINE women in the pool area and I have to say that is the best I have looked in my suit in a long time; loving the attention. :439:

Anyways, I devised an interesting HIIT schematic to try in the pool. Here is the breakdown:
500 yards warmup (for me this is nothing and I was really not all that "warm")
8 HIIT intervals - 25 yard sprint/50 yards moderate (repeat 8 times for 600 yards)
200 yards warmdown - various different stuff to get the water feel back

I was pretty worked from this even though it was short yardage for me but I like the results. This really helped stretch my sore a** muscles out but now my back is seriously worked and DOMSicle central. Either way, I am going to be doing this now 2 days a week since my body likes this a lot better than 4-5 running sessions per week. The other two AM cardio workouts will stay running based and will be moderate pace for 15-20 minutes. This is outlined in the OEP diet and has been working so far so I don't see any need to change that.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I like the swimming schematic.

Wish I had access to a pool regularly

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ouf,
good call with the swimming. I think everyone is in agreement that it's a form of cardio that tends to get neglected in our community. Other than aggressive hiit on the TM, swimming is the form of cardio that effects my BP in a positive manner the fastest (within like 1-2 weeks).

Your PT is gonna love that you are doing "open chained" cardio which is virtually no impact on the joints too :thumbsup:

I also saw that you mentioned schedule interruption with the gf in town. That's one of the toughest things to deal with HST... when life gets in the way, it really messes with the schedule we have to draw up before hand :rant: Were you able to work around it?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ouf,
good call with the swimming. I think everyone is in agreement that it's a form of cardio that tends to get neglected in our community. Other than aggressive hiit on the TM, swimming is the form of cardio that effects my BP in a positive manner the fastest (within like 1-2 weeks).

Your PT is gonna love that you are doing "open chained" cardio which is virtually no impact on the joints too :thumbsup:

I also saw that you mentioned schedule interruption with the gf in town. That's one of the toughest things to deal with HST... when life gets in the way, it really messes with the schedule we have to draw up before hand :rant: Were you able to work around it?
No schedule interruptions really, I did miss a few cardio AM sessions but I made up for them in the morning between the sheets... not as many calories burned though!

My PT I don't see often, with my insurance it costs a fortune until I get my deductible, so I see her only 1-2 times a month. That being said, I can already feel a difference from the swimming. I am probably going to go today if I get time. By the way, I never got the Hemo you sent.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep your eyes peeled. I'm surprised it's not there yet :dunno:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the Pink Magic Ouf!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the Pink Magic Ouf!!!
Thanks Kleen! I am hoping to get it today so I can start it. I need to update my workout from Friday, been distracted this weekend with personal stuff and work... put in 14 hours on Friday! All that being said, I still made it to the gym and killed my last day of 15s, on to 10s now!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you planning to run it with everything ur running now or u gonna hit it up as a standalone?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you planning to run it with everything ur running now or u gonna hit it up as a standalone?
That is really up to Jacob and USP. I know that I will most likely stop TNA at a minimum, everything else is geared towards fat loss so I am not sure what I would need to stop from there. No matter what, I am going to keep running OEP and AP.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice extra hours don't hurt and now you are into the fun part too!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday PM Workout - HST Workout A

Ok guys, this is on like donkey kong! Great workout today even though I forgot my headphones... Lifetime Fitness music sucks when you are trying to crush it. Oh well, got in the zone and all went well.

PWO Supps:
DCP - 3
7-Keto - 1
Domin ATP - 3 scoops
Lg Ghenerate - 8 sprays

Workout:
Leg Press - 10x360, 10x500, 10x500
Calf raises (leg press machine) - 12x360, 12x360 I need to go up here, this is too easy.
Incline DB Press - 10x50, 10x75, 10x75 This was TOUGH but I made it through it... not fun without a spotter.
Skull Crushers - 10x55, 10x75, 10x75
Lat Pull Down - 12x140, 10x180, 10x190 I will be doing 190 next time, this was too easy on set 1.
Preacher Curl machine - 10x55, 10x70, 10x75 I screwed up and read my HST plan wrong, should have been 75 the whole time. Not going to happen again.
DB Military Press - 10x45, 10x60, 10x60
Weight ab crunches

Felt absolutely spent/awesome after the workout. I have to say the TNA I am taking is making this cut fun to say the least. Never did I think I would be throwing weights I was doing when I was taking Prime last fall but I am.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm imagine TNA + Prime...during a cut.....

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tuesday AM Workout - Running cardio ~12 minutes

For those that don't know, I am running in the AM two days a week, maybe three if I can get myself to on Saturday mornings. Here is the breakdown, it is a little over a mile to run all the way around the block by me and I get it done relatively quick. I need to find out exactly the distance so I can get a better idea of my pace but this morning I was moving. (This is copied from my USP log, hence the intro to my cardio schematic)

PWO Supps:
1 scoop Jack3d TP
1 Anabolic Pump
1 OEP
1 Reset AD
3 DCP
1 7-Keto
20 grams EA+BCAA pre/post to prevent catabolism

This is followed by a meal right after I get home and cleaned up. I did not have any fruit to add today to my breakfast so I get some carbs but normally I throw in a grapefruit/blackberries/strawberries. This afternoon I am going to swim with my HIIT schematic I started last week, we will see how it goes.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pink is HERE! Tuesday PM Workout - HIIT Swimming

So the Pink made its way to me courtesy of USP Labs, interesting choice of bottles is all I have to say... befitting of its already impressive reputation.

PWO Supps:
1 PAL ATP Tab
8 Sprays Ghenerate
3 DCP
1 7-Keto

Workout:
600 yards warm up
10 intervals of 25 yards/50 yards. I did it with the 25s on 20 seconds and the 50s on 50 seconds. This was great because I could push hard, catch my breath, then get my moderate swim down in before the next sprint. I was dripping sweat by the end of the 12 minutes or so of carnage. That does not sound like a long time for HIIT but try it in the pool... even as a seasoned swimmer I was pretty gassed at the end.
200 warm down

Oh yeah, did I mention I got my Pink Magic! Going to take my first dose with breakfast tomorrow.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
so fricken jealous brother! maybe I'll get mine tomorrow... enjoy it!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dude so far your cutting log is intense. Workouts are on point and the diet seems even better.

Great freaking work so far my man, great freaking work. I will def be joining you in the land of pool cardio once my next cut comes around. I live in miami and outdoors cardio with the chance of tanning my caspar looking butt is a must!

I'm also stealing your OEP/DCP stack(which i saw several other run) and upping the anti with yes....TNA and Prime. Maybe add in a little sesamin and i may mimick your schematic for cardio, i expect great things.

Keep us updated on the Pink Magic. And remember, as awesome as it is, try to be wary of the evil placebo effect!