OUFINNY is cutting up with USP Labs, RPN and LG Sciences - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 9

OUFINNY is cutting up with USP Labs, RPN and LG Sciences

Page 9 of 13 First ... 47891011 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    That no one knows but sometime this year I imagine; thinking fall time once they ramp up production. I still don't even know what is in it of the MOA for the supplement. I am going to request that the ingredients be given to me so I can at least know what I took and research it, even though I won't be able to share. Overall it is the best supp I have ever taken hands down. I had it in a stack but nothing was in there to add to the strength/growth aspect, that was all Pink Magic.
    man I hate waiting...

also how would you compare this to natadrol?
    SFW and GFH

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    man I hate waiting...

also how would you compare this to natadrol?
    That is the whole goal of this log my friend but since I am on day 3 of Natadrol on a 45 day run... we shall have to wait a few weeks and see. 8 caps a day the whole time should be a fair fight don't you think? Oh yeah, I am throwing T-911 in there as well with some LG Receptor for maximum azz kicking.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

That is the whole goal of this log my friend but since I am on day 3 of Natadrol on a 45 day run... we shall have to wait a few weeks and see. 8 caps a day the whole time should be a fair fight don't you think? Oh yeah, I am throwing T-911 in there as well with some LG Receptor for maximum azz kicking.
    Nice! be sure to report back! What's in store for pct? Form d?
    SFW and GFH
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

I agree with Met fin, you look amazingly better and more cut up! after this next nata run you should look like Kleen!!! I will run almost identical stacks that you just did with Pink followed by the nata stack. I can't let you 1 up me!!!! LOL My PCT will be Formadrol and possibly Prime with some other goodies thrown in. For now my whole Nata stack is TS, only Kleen knows the whole thing... muahahahahahahahaha
    Working on living
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Big difference!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Thanks a lot guys, been a hard road to this point but there is more work to be done still. I need to do a lot to catch up with Kleen AG, that will take more than Natadrol to do.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey Fin, I am truly impressed with the changes in your physique. You look like I guy who works out all the time compared to the before pics where you looked like a guy who might work out or might just be athletic and holding on to high school muscle.. You have really impressive shoulder caps too. Very rounded. Kind of goes along with the strong back you get both from swimming. Your waist is a lot thinner. Over all I am excited for you and the progress you are making Bro! You keep this up and you will be six packed out by summer man. You are so close it is ridiculous.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

You are doing work on this cut man! Congrats!!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hey Fin, I am truly impressed with the changes in your physique. You look like I guy who works out all the time compared to the before pics where you looked like a guy who might work out or might just be athletic and holding on to high school muscle.. You have really impressive shoulder caps too. Very rounded. Kind of goes along with the strong back you get both from swimming. Your waist is a lot thinner. Over all I am excited for you and the progress you are making Bro! You keep this up and you will be six packed out by summer man. You are so close it is ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    You are doing work on this cut man! Congrats!!
    Thanks a lot guys!!! It is this kind of motivation that gets me going on a Saturday when I want to be lazy and instead go to the gym and hit PRs like last week.

Wednesday PM Workout: HIIT Swimming

Man today was great, so happy to be back in the water even though it was a bit brisk (unheated pool and cool TX nights, you do the math!). Brought back the HIIT schematic with 12 intervals, loved it.

PWO Supps:
    3 TNA
    1 T-911
    1 scoop AS-GT

Warm Up - 200 swim/pull/kick
    HIIT - 12 intervals 25 sprint/50 moderate, alternate all 4 strokes for a total of 3 of each. I rest about 2-3 secs after sprint, 5-10 after moderates though I try to rest as little as my asthma will allow. Some times I can go no rest but the water has to be warmer, that way my lungs aren't as taxed.
    Warm down - 100 yards

Anyone who wants to drop some water see Kleen's post above that he told me to try, I was 194 on Tuesday AM weigh in, 188.9 today AM. Yeah, it worked like a charm and I looked so much tighter everywhere.
  10. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Damn fine changes bro! Keep it up!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Thusday PM Workout - HST B

Good things happening in the gym this week, even if Tuesday was a bit lackluster by my standards. Decided to have my pwo meal about a good 2 hours before to see what a more empty stomach would do for AS-GT, very nice changes this brought. Had more pronounced energy and felt like I had endurance more so than normal on my last two exercises.

PWO Supps:
    3 TNA
    2 DCP
    1 scoop AS-GT

Workout:
    Leg Extensions - 150x10, 200x15, 200x15 HOLY CRAP these burned on the last five reps and my hamstrings are destroyed from SLDLs, so just having the weight push down on them was doubly painful. Good times
    Seated calf raises - 70x15, 90x15, 90x15
    DB Bench Press - 50x10, 75x10, 75x10 Strict form, crazy burn, intense pump, flat out awesome is all I have to say.
    Dips - 15xBW, 15xBW I am going to need to get a belt for the 10s and 5s but doing these after bench is tough!
    Seated Rows - 90x10, 110x15, 110x15 I was using an intermediate grip they had, not sure I like it or not... going to play with this a bit on the 15s and decide on a grip width next time. Suggestions anyone has to activate the rear delts in this movement????
    Push Press - 45(bar)x10, 75x15, 75x12 First time ever with this, feeling out the form as best I can. Timing is still a bit off but I am going to work at it. Much harder than I thought it would be!!!!
    Incline DB Curls - 20x10, 30x15, 30x12 Bis were shot after rows and push press, struggled the whole way on set 2 but I am still happy that I got as much as I did. Took it to failure, that's all we can do sometimes!
    Various ab work after...

Something that I have never had an issue with that I need help on oh wise ones, why are my hamstrings not getting any better in the DOMS department? I drink tons of water, upped my BCAA intake to over 30 grams a day, nothing is helping. Lost here, after PM I am used to instant recovery and Natadrol/T-911 haven't really kicked in hard yet. HELP!!!!
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good things happening in the gym this week, even if Tuesday was a bit lackluster by my standards. Decided to have my pwo meal about a good 2 hours before to see what a more empty stomach would do for AS-GT, very nice changes this brought. Had more pronounced energy and felt like I had endurance more so than normal on my last two exercises.

PWO Supps:
    3 TNA
    2 DCP
    1 scoop AS-GT

Workout:
    Leg Extensions - 150x10, 200x15, 200x15 HOLY CRAP these burned on the last five reps and my hamstrings are destroyed from SLDLs, so just having the weight push down on them was doubly painful. Good times
    Seated calf raises - 70x15, 90x15, 90x15
    DB Bench Press - 50x10, 75x10, 75x10 Strict form, crazy burn, intense pump, flat out awesome is all I have to say.
    Dips - 15xBW, 15xBW I am going to need to get a belt for the 10s and 5s but doing these after bench is tough!
    Seated Rows - 90x10, 110x15, 110x15 I was using an intermediate grip they had, not sure I like it or not... going to play with this a bit on the 15s and decide on a grip width next time. Suggestions anyone has to activate the rear delts in this movement????
    Push Press - 45(bar)x10, 75x15, 75x12 First time ever with this, feeling out the form as best I can. Timing is still a bit off but I am going to work at it. Much harder than I thought it would be!!!!
    Incline DB Curls - 20x10, 30x15, 30x12 Bis were shot after rows and push press, struggled the whole way on set 2 but I am still happy that I got as much as I did. Took it to failure, that's all we can do sometimes!
    Various ab work after...

Something that I have never had an issue with that I need help on oh wise ones, why are my hamstrings not getting any better in the DOMS department? I drink tons of water, upped my BCAA intake to over 30 grams a day, nothing is helping. Lost here, after PM I am used to instant recovery and Natadrol/T-911 haven't really kicked in hard yet. HELP!!!!
    For the rear delts are you using a thumbless grip, improves range of motion allowing you to pull your elbows back further...

Yah once the Hamstrings start to get tight is a bit of a bitch to get them back. Lots of stretching maybe some potassium...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

agree with DW. Give that a shot and let us know what happens.
    Great lift Fin!
    Working on living
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    For the rear delts are you using a thumbless grip, improves range of motion allowing you to pull your elbows back further...

Yah once the Hamstrings start to get tight is a bit of a bitch to get them back. Lots of stretching maybe some potassium...
    I think I will have to pick up a generic potassium supp at CVS during lunch today to see if that works; this is getting ridiculous, makes me scared to do SLDLs tomorrow and I don't like that at all.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I think I will have to pick up a generic potassium supp at CVS during lunch today to see if that works; this is getting ridiculous, makes me scared to do SLDLs tomorrow and I don't like that at all.
    Yah went through that last summer, just warm up then stretch...
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah went through that last summer, just warm up then stretch...
    As always your words of wisdom are appreciated DW.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

PHEW!! ALL CAUGHT UP!

Looks like PM treated ur amazingly. Gonna start my run after HGH Pro which is going amazingly.

Dont know what to tell you about the increase in DOMS but stretching and warming up helps a lot, DW always knows some good Words Of Wisdom(WOW). Im also walking a lot now so that seems to help with recovery a bit.

Say the progress pics and yes you are cutting up very nicely. Keep up the good work. How much longer you looking to continue on this cut?
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    PHEW!! ALL CAUGHT UP!

Looks like PM treated ur amazingly. Gonna start my run after HGH Pro which is going amazingly.

Dont know what to tell you about the increase in DOMS but stretching and warming up helps a lot, DW always knows some good Words Of Wisdom(WOW). Im also walking a lot now so that seems to help with recovery a bit.

Say the progress pics and yes you are cutting up very nicely. Keep up the good work. How much longer you looking to continue on this cut?
    I am going to ride out what I have left of the Recreate, should be late next week maybe, then I will take off of all oep/recreate until I get into PCT from Natadrol. By that time I will have enough OEP for another 30 days along with AlphaT2 most likely. After that I should be where I want to be. Who knows, I may get crazy and throw in some HGHPro during PCT for shiz and giggles.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Week 1 pics on the Natadrol

Updated abdominal pic, definitely leaning out more and more.

Decent leg shot

Better leg shot

Man leg pics are HARD to take on your own but hope these give you an idea. Surely if I mowed the grass they would be better but not in the cards at the moment. Comments are always welcome.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

ha looking good Fin!!!!
    Working on living
  21. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice side leg
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Will be interesting to compare Natadrol to PM...
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

I need to add my workout from Saturday, I think the Natadrol is kicking in, especially after it. I noticed some serious alpha male metality and recovery is speeding up big time! Updates coming shortly.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

hey Fin let us know what day you are on as well my friend!!
    Working on living
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    hey Fin let us know what day you are on as well my friend!!
    Today is day 8 on Natadrol so I would have to say about day 6 at 8 caps a day it started to kick in.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

that is a great result. In the first week huh??!!!! Wow. can't wait to get back on the stuff myself
    Working on living
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Saturday workout - HST A

Alright, better late then never on the update. My buddy is planning on joining me more consistently now, sucks to be him though, he nearly puked twice on Saturday. Apparently the intensity of my workout is a bit much for him... this is the guy who USED to put me to shame but no longer.

PWO Supps:
    1 T-911
    2 scoops AS-GT
    2 DCP

Workout:
    Leg Press: 270x10, 410x15, 410x15
    SLDL: 95x10, 135x15, 135x15
    DB Incline Press: 55x10, 75x15, 75x15
    Skull Crushers: 55x10, 65x10, 65x10
    Lat Pulldown: 140x10, 180x15, 180x15
    Overhead Press: 95x10, 120x15, 120x15
    Preacher Curls: 45x10, 65x15, 65x15

I was happy with this, got all my weights and pretty much wrecked my friend for the rest of the weekend.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

ahhh the thrills of making a buddy puke... wipe tear from eye... the memories
    Working on living
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Been on both sides of that fence myself. Good to hear the NattyD is kicking in Fin.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Been on both sides of that fence myself. Good to hear the NattyD is kicking in Fin.
    It is a good thing because after my Tuesday workout last week my hamstrings were DESTROYED, worst they have ever been. Not a minute too soon to get that ultra fast recovery kicking it!
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Definitely one of PM's benefits. Natadrol should be up to the task as well from what I have read.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Monday Night Workout - HST B

Today was the first workout I felt like I had that ON feeling. I did take 1.5 scoops of AS-GT... found out that is too much for a 5 PM session. No more than 1 any more or I will be missing out on precious sleep.

PWO Supps:
    1.5 scoops AS-GT
    2 DCP
    3 TNA
    1 T-911
    8 sprays Ghenerate

Yeah, let's just say I was ready to lift!!!

Workout:
    Leg Extensions - 150x10, 205x15, 205x15 Moved up 5 pounds here, start of things to come you will see
    Seated calf raises - 70x15, 95x15, 95x15 Moved up 5 pounds here
    DB Bench Press - 50x10, 80x15, 80x15 Moved up 5 pounds here
    Dips - 15xBW, 15xBW, 15xBW An extra set here!
    Seated Rows - 90x10, 120x15, 120x15 Went to a narrow grip, I like this better and I am more confident with the weight.
    Push Press - 45(bar)x10, 75x15, 75x15 Got all my reps, man this is SO FREAKING hard I cannot believe it. Front delts were on fire big time from these.
    Incline DB Curls - 20x10, 30x15, 30x15 Bis were burning like a SOB after these. Totally shot to be honest after these but did some ab work then dipped out.
    Various ab work after...

Digging the intensity of this workout, kept the pressure with the pace being quick and hit all my reps. It's safe to say the Natadrol is working now and I think T-911 is not hurting either. I am looking forward to seeing some serious upper body development with the addition of push press and seated rows, time will tell!
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

great lift and glad to hear the supps are kicking in. That is an impressive lineup you have there my friend!!!
    Working on living
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

great lift and glad to hear the supps are kicking in. That is an impressive lineup you have there my friend!!!
    To clarify there are going to be a few things ending as soon as they started:

Ghenerate - is about done ! Someone hook a brother up, I need me some HGH enhanced sleep, and to think I passed up an HGH Pro logging opportunity, so sad.

TNA - I was about 8 days away from finishing when I stopped so I am taking it in 3 per day doses 6 days a week, should be gone by the end of the week.

DCP - Again, will be gone by the end of the week though I need a break after two bottles.

OEP - Forced to stop due to duration of being on it for 8 weeks, this stops on Friday.

Recreate - Should be done in 7 days or so, I will take whatever I have left after I stop OEP before cardio sessions most likely until it it gone. Not a lot to go through, maybe 20 or so left.

This is going to leave me with the following:

Natadrol
    T-911
    Anabolic Pump - as needed for cardio and on carb refeed days
    Glycobol - before carb meals daily
    P-Slin - large carb refeed meals on weekend
    LG Receptor - Plenty left for the whole run and after
    CL Oximega Fish Oil - picked some up on sale, see how it goes

Its not like the stack is really going to be bad, I will be rocking some AS-GT the whole time and get to drink coffee again, something I miss A LOT! Plus, my adrenals could use a break from the geranium and 200 mg of caffeine the moment after I open my eyes.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Cheers to the coffee! I can't go without it. Speaking of which, time to brew another pot...
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Cheers to the coffee! I can't go without it. Speaking of which, time to brew another pot...
    I am sneaking one in this afternoon myself, did my workout this morning so can indulge myself in some black caffeinated goodness!
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

you are still left with some amazing supps though. Should be fun. I think the Receptor should help cut down the OFF time though. That stuff rocks... HINT HINT to the LG guys!!!
    Working on living
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

you are still left with some amazing supps though. Should be fun. I think the Receptor should help cut down the OFF time though. That stuff rocks... HINT HINT to the LG guys!!!
    I am hoping so since I am basically running test boosters/androgenic compounds for like 16 weeks straight (6 weeks of Natadrol for the androgen)!!!! Yeah, I am a bit crazy but the ride is going to be fun. I just hope that the Formadrol and TestoPro have the desired effect in PCT that I am hoping for, if not at least Prime will help keep all of my strength and recovery there.

Kleen and I have a test booster that we designed and I want to run it but that will have to wait for at least a 4-6 week break after all of this then I will run it in August-September for some end of the summer nastiness. Man I am going to be a new man by September!!!!!
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

The most overdo update EVER!

Wow, what a crazy last few days these have been. Between my GF moving in and a trip to Austin this last weekend, I have been a little busy. Here is the last workout I did.

Workout:
    Leg Press: 270x10, 450x15, 450x15 Up 40 pounds here.
    SLDL: 95x10, 135x15, 135x15
    DB Incline Press: 55x10, 75x15, 75x15
    Skull Crushers: 55x10, 65x15, 65x15
    Lat Pulldown: 140x10, 180x15, 180x15
    Overhead Press: 95x10, 120x15, 120x14
    Preacher Curls: 45x10, 70x15, 70x15

This week I am starting my two weeks of 10 reps so I am looking forward to that though today is going to be a pain I am sure, bad sleep and diet for the last two days will make it a challenge. I did get all of my supps in this weekend though a little too much carbs so working on flushing some excess water at the moment. Besides that all is going pretty well, should have more time now to stay on this and keep you all updated. Lots of catching up to do!
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

great lifting fin!!! like the new breakdown as well... good to give them muscles something new to think about!!
    Working on living
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Log "Cutting with Water" via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 11:01 AM
  2. Cutting with Water.....Via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 07:48 PM