1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Holy fug! I have noticed strength start to kick in but that is wild!!
    About week 2 you start to just kill it in the gym and you wake up FINE. Prime did that for me but I felt like I had to dig really deep to get the gains out of it, where as with Pink Magic its an open door, just walk through. The obvious recomp benefits are insane as well, I have never been this cut through the midsection and this sped up a lot after incorporating PM into my stack.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice job 'Fin. Can't argue the numbers right?? Look forward to the pics. Pink is definitely the real deal. I just hit day 10 and it is like someone put shrink wrap on me. Everything just tightened up.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Nice job 'Fin. Can't argue the numbers right?? Look forward to the pics. Pink is definitely the real deal. I just hit day 10 and it is like someone put shrink wrap on me. Everything just tightened up.
    It continues to get better in the tightening up department AZ; just wait. If you can run it in a deficit like I am, watch out for fat loss .
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

you both got me HUNGRY
    Working on living
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    you both got me HUNGRY
    You're always hungry AG, I'd be scared to have a limb within reach of your hands for fear it would be taken off and devoured, LOL!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.02%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You're always hungry AG, I'd be scared to have a limb within reach of your hands for fear it would be taken off and devoured, LOL!
    that's what happens when you are into this sport, AND have 6 sons!!! Survival of the fittest baby!!!
    Working on living
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

that's what happens when you are into this sport, AND have 6 sons!!! Survival of the fittest baby!!!
    Good lord man, I thought our dinner table got bad with my brother and I both swimming at the same time. My mother would take all hers first then it was truly survival of the fittest... aka who could stuff more in faster got more food. I don't miss that though on some nights it was downright comical.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Libido Check

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.45%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    About week 2 you start to just kill it in the gym and you wake up FINE. Prime did that for me but I felt like I had to dig really deep to get the gains out of it, where as with Pink Magic its an open door, just walk through. The obvious recomp benefits are insane as well, I have never been this cut through the midsection and this sped up a lot after incorporating PM into my stack.
    Yah I keep forgetting about he recomp... that will come in handy as well. Man when I go on slow rep giant sets my pumps are really gonna hurt!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Friday Afternoon / Saturday Afternoon workout updates

Friday I swam and it went well though I did not do HIIT laps, just wasn't feeling it at all. I did get in about 1800 yards so I was happy with the distance and intensity.

On to more fun stuff, ah yes the LAST workout with Pink in my corner. It was one to remember that is for sure. There was an impromptu outing yesterday night that had me feeling less than perfect this morning, fill in the blanks on what you know I am referring to. Anyways, after a good meal, advil and water I was 100% and it was time for some destruction.

PWO Supps:
    3 Pink Magic
    3 DCP
    1 Recreate
    1 Scoop AS-GT

Here lies the tale of Matt and his Pink Magic... it is full of PRs and pure insanity. He came out the other side alive, sweaty and beaten but victorious.

Leg Extensions: 10x175, 7x265 PR, 7x270 PR
    Leg Curls: 10x120, 5x160, 5x165 PR By this point my legs were destroyed... utterly wrecked!
    DB Bench Press: 5x70, 5x90 these were warm up... 7x105 PR, 6x110 PR Oh I was SO freaking amped when I got these!!!!!!! Armyguy, you would have been proud, there was no heavier DB in the gym!
    Tri Rope Extensions: 10x60, 5x90, 5x90 These flat out hurt after bench.
    CG BB Row - 10x90, 5x165, 6x170 PR Holy crap these were hard but felt awesome, intense burn!
    Incline DB Curls: 10x30, 5x50, 5x50 ->5x40 PR These were just to see if I could do the weight and I was successful, the drop was so I could get 5 clean reps and burn it out.
    S/F Lateral Raises: 5x35-5x25, rinse and repeat PR on the fronts. These HURTTTTT!!!!!! Shoulders were boulders when I was done, nice!

Man I was happy with this, the weights went up as I planned though it was no walk in the park. Loved this Pink Magic run as you can tell and I will post a full final review tomorrow.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.02%

HA!!!! GreaT WORK Fin!!!!!!!! You are a DB BEAST!!!!! Glad to see the Pink had you crushing skulls and taking names! Great review bro!!!! My similar run starts in about 10 days.
    Working on living
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Way to finish strong with the Pink 'Fin!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Belated update guys and sorry for the delay. I was busy at a work golf outing yesterday, needless to say I pretty much blew the diet out of the water but am back on track today. Started my new stack yesterday and will get my first workout in today. Time permitting I am going to get my Pink Magic review up here and on the USP forum today.

Quick note, I stopped pink on Saturday and on Sunday I was SO SORE!!!! I cannot believe it literally wore off that fast, crazy! The plan is to start over with another 6 weeks of HST and continue to cut/recomp. I will outline the plan here later, now I have to play catch up at work.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.02%

look forward to the final review, and I hear you on the blown diet... last night we had an Army formal and I must admit that I had a massive piece of cheesecake!! So tasty!!!!
    Working on living
  15. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Curious to see how this goes post cycle. Looking forward to more Finput.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Pink Magic Review

Alright it is time for the pink magic review portion so my log can switch gears. I did not get time to take pics this weekend to my dismay, sorry but I will see what I can do either this week or the upcoming weekend.

Summation of Pink Magic: Best supplement I have ever taken to date.

Details

Body Composition changes - 9/10 Works amazingly well with a thermogenic/fat burner like the OEP/Recreate stack I had going and really aids in full body leaning out. Where as I see OEP/Recreate focusing on trouble areas, the PM seemed to really work all over. I could have probably seen more had I been in a larger caloric deficit.

Muscle fullness/hardness/vascularity - 8.5/10 This is probably due to my lower carb situation but nonetheless I still looked full, hard and vascular at every workout and for a long duration after. It did not take but a little physical activity to give me a full body pump even if my muscles were not rock hard. Definitely noticed a major vascularity increase in my arms/shoulders and legs, something that is rare with me.

Endurace - 10/10 Stamina both mental and physical is through the roof with this stuff. You can work yourself to death with it I am sure and still want to do more. Also, this gives you the mental focus and drive to take yourself to heavier places ... with more reps as well. Reference my log!

Strength - 11/10 Prime just met its new better younger brother. I am scared to know what dosing this 69 style would do for you and if you are eating more than maintenance cals. I can see people blowing up like balloons with this and not gaining and ounce of fat. I am stronger now than I have ever been and my body is playing catch up because it happened so fast. I just home to maintain what I have gained! If PRs are in your list of goals, this is #1 on your list of supps.

Mood/well-being - 8.5/10 Definitely some aggression issues to contend with at first but that seems to get well under control after week 1. I was rarely not in a good mood and once I knew I was going to work out, it was like a switch was flipped and I was ready for battle. Not a negative aggression either, very positive to say the least. Once you get started it kept growing and lead to some flat out amazing workouts.

Sides - 7/10 I did notice a significant increase in acne all over my body (face, chest, back, thighs). By this I mean I got some and it didn't go away until I stopped the PM. Also, I had some oily skin to deal with all the time and some slightly negative aggression in week 1. Also, my temper was short the whole time I was on it but knowing this after a short time it was not a liability just something to keep in check. No issues with the boys downstairs at all, actually I would say libido is up and so was the enjoyment of sex . My gf even said she could tell I was having a better time, kudos USP!

Overall rating - 9/10 I don't think there will ever be a 10/10 with me because there is always something that prevents it because no product is perfect for 1 single user.

Recommend to buy - 100/10 Get on this the moment it is released if I don't force Jacob to sell me a box full of bottles first.

Stackability - Can you say Prime/Pink Magic/AP/TNA for the ultimate domination stack??? Yes, I will do this and even if there is no TNA yet I would throw in PF for the ultimate Asteroid Stack on Crack!
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.65%

Nice job Fin. Jacob will be selling out of Pink in a hurry.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.02%

great review fin!!!! The future looks bright bro!!
    Working on living
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.45%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice job Fin. Jacob will be selling out of Pink in a hurry.
    Yah limited supply I hear... For me it's an important contest supp as the muscle fullness and hardness are awesome, posing on this stuff is nuts!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.02%

the vascularity is getting rave reviews by fin and AE... how about you DW???
    Working on living
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.45%

the vascularity is getting rave reviews by fin and AE... how about you DW???
    Oh yah I actually have some now, not very vascular by nature but it has definitely peaked...
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.02%

good news story than!!!
    Working on living
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Switching gears - On dat der Natadrol and T-911

Alright as I mentioned above, it is on and Natadrol has been going down the hatch the last two days. Here is the breakdown of what I am taking and how much. Thanks to Met and IC for some guidance.

Natadrol - 3/3/2 with last dose at PWO meal
    T-911 - 1AM/1 pre-workout
    LG Receptor - 3 per day
    Glycobol - 2 before midday meal with carbs
    OEP - 2 AM
    Recreate - 2 PM
    AS-GT - 1 scoop pre-workout
    Ghenerate - 8 sprays pre-workout / 7 sprays pre-bed
    TNA - 3 pre-workout until I run out

Umm there are some staples as well like NOW Adam, fish oil and MCTs but those are the boring stuff. This stack is pretty crazy and I will be stopping the OEP once I am done with the Recreate because I have been running it a while now and don't want to burn out my adrenals. I will add it back in during my PCT with Prime, fear not. I should have plenty since I am only taking 2 per day.

Workout wise, I am going to repeat another 6 weeks of HST since I respond so well to this routine along with the obvious fat burning aspects of it. Cardio will continue as it was before and I will shoot for 2 AM runs a week as well. Here is a list of new exercises that I will be adding, some I will need guidance on, others you will recognize.

Dips - new for tris, need to get a weight belt for these I am sure
    Push Press - new one, all advice welcome
    Seated Row - I miss this one and will play with some different grips, I want to activate some rear lats so if you have suggestions, pass them on ASAP!
    SLDL - Hamstrings need a new one so why not just fry them SLDL style!

The rest are all the same and I don't picture that changing unless there is an unforeseen injury. I will also start to incorporate a drop set when doing the weeks of 10 and 5 to prepare for the warrior workout I want to run during the PCT phase.

That's it for now, I am chomping at the bit to get to the gym and burn some of these cals from yesterday and the weekend, its time to sweat and burn!!!!!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.02%

that's a great stack Fin!!!! this will be a fun one to watch. Are you keeping it on this log or moving it over to a new one???
    Working on living
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.65%

That's switching into overdrive right there. Time to drop the hammer down Fin!
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

that's a great stack Fin!!!! this will be a fun one to watch. Are you keeping it on this log or moving it over to a new one???
    Probably going to keep it here so people can see the comparison between the Pink Magic and Natadrol. Since this is all part of my cut I don't see a reason to change it and these aren't sponsored logs on AM, though the Pink Magic was but I kept that one on the USP Forum per their request. I did it here for all of you guys!
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

That's switching into overdrive right there. Time to drop the hammer down Fin!
    I hear that, this weekend my carb up got sloppy and I was less than pleased with my eating and drinking the last two days... time to buckle down and lets these weeks of 15 reps kick my proverbial a**!
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Drink two gallons of water and take pics in the morning. You should be full as all get out with your cheat sessions this weekend. Increase water cut out carbs the rest of the day and if you can just before bed take as hot of a bath as possible. Get out dry off and go straight to bed no drinking more ater or anything. You will be a different you in the morning.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Oh yeah Great review.... Isn'tthat why i came over here anyway... Like the new stack too. I am curious what if you love Natadrol as much as PM? Oh wouldn't that be nice....
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.02%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Drink two gallons of water and take pics in the morning. You should be full as all get out with your cheat sessions this weekend. Increase water cut out carbs the rest of the day and if you can just before bed take as hot of a bath as possible. Get out dry off and go straight to bed no drinking more ater or anything. You will be a different you in the morning.
    I actually might give that one a try this Sunday/ Monday
    if I understand correctly it is
    Day 1 - supercarb up
    Day 2 - flush with tons of fluids, cut carbs, take hot bath before bed
    Day 3 - I look like Kleen????
    Working on living
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I have been slamming the water to try and undo the damage as much as I can, will be doing this today and see about snapping some pics tomorrow AM. I think that the Natadrol is helping some as well, frequent urination seems to be the norm with it and I am in there every 45 minutes it seems. I will be at least 2 gallons today... had 6 Nalgene bottles already and they are 32 ounces. About time to get out of here and do some killing it at the gym, I am ready!!!!! AS-GT is going to be poured in a few seconds.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.02%

hit it hard my fish like friend!!
    Working on living
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Tuesday First Natadrol Workout - HST A

Wow today was a rough one, going from 5s to 15s is flat out brutal, all that needs to be said. Top that off with a bad diet for 2 days and *sigh* too much beer (out of character for me lately), I struggled but made it through.

PWO Supps:
    1 scoop AS-GT
    3 TNA
    1 T-911

Workout:
    Leg Press - 15x270, 15x410, 15x410 I had to do some very short pauses in these sets, I was huffing and puffing at the end of these!
    SLDL - 10x95, 15x135, 15x135... good lord these were hard!
    DB Incline Press - 55x10, 75x15, 75x11 Man I was just wrecked from the legs and out of gas. Short rest and the increase in weight had me struggling on the last set. Stopped when the form got bad to avoid injury.
    Skull Crushers - 45x10, 65x15, 65x15 Focus on form here hence the lighter weight than I would normally do.
    Free motion lat pulldown - 100x10, 120x15, 120x15 My grip was shot so I had to strap for this after the SLDLs. The weights on this are so off compared to the normal hammer strength machine I have at the other gym. I have to get a pic for you guys to see what I am using so you get a better idea.
    Preacher Curls - 45x10, 65x15, 65x15 These were flat out brutal, I thought I would die on the last set but I finished. My forearms and grip were on fire by the end.
    Overhead BB Shoulder Press - 95x10, 120x15, 120x12 Pretty much running on adrenaline to finish and that is why I failed on set two. That and having no spotter really hurt me because the cage I was using had the bar back far and my leverage sucked, took a ton just to get the bar up. Next time I will get this come hell or high water!!!!

I will say I got a pump today thanks to the carbs and rep amounts, that was a really nice change. Natadrol had the vascularity off the charts as well already. Not my best workout but I figured coming off the pink would be tough considering I felt near invincible on it and that is far from the case right now.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.02%

be interesting to see where you are on week 3-4...
    Working on living
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Pics for after Pink Magic

I totally just woke up and I have to say Kleens little bath tub soak worked wonders, I was down 6 pounds after my morning weigh in yesterday, WOW! Tightened up a ton and my abs were showing much more clearly though the pics don't show it well. My brain was hazy, I overslept so getting up was tough, darn Ghenerate puts you down for the count!!!!!

36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Beginning of the cut comparison... lots of changes!

These are from week one. Wow, I am so much leaner and muscular.

37. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

wow bro
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    wow bro
    Thanks Met... if I was not half asleep and flat you would see how much better I actually look. Going to get some of the wheels here later today, that will be a bit of a challenge! They are seriously growing.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.01%

nice man...
    when is this pink magic coming out?
    SFW and GFH
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    nice man...
    when is this pink magic coming out?
    That no one knows but sometime this year I imagine; thinking fall time once they ramp up production. I still don't even know what is in it of the MOA for the supplement. I am going to request that the ingredients be given to me so I can at least know what I took and research it, even though I won't be able to share. Overall it is the best supp I have ever taken hands down. I had it in a stack but nothing was in there to add to the strength/growth aspect, that was all Pink Magic.

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Log "Cutting with Water" via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 12:01 PM
  2. Cutting with Water.....Via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 08:48 PM