OUFINNY is cutting up with USP Labs, RPN and LG Sciences

Page 7 of 13 First ... 25678912 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    To everyone, thanks! My back has always been my strongest and largest area. Chest is strong but lacks size, this much I know but the more fat I lose the more defined it is so it makes it "appear" larger. More work to do but nonetheless things are moving along as planned.

  2. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5557
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I don't see the benefit of these low weight ridiculous high rep leg exercises. What's your goal?

    On the other hand big congrats on the progress man! Def improvement chestally, will come through nice. Keep up the hard work.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  3. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I don't see the benefit of these low weight ridiculous high rep leg exercises. What's your goal?

    On the other hand big congrats on the progress man! Def improvement chestally, will come through nice. Keep up the hard work.
    The 250 reps by 10 pound sets are just for the DEEP BURN; nothing compares Big. As for the chest, the strength is there just waiting on the mass... alas it will be a struggle to get it but I am on the way. Getting 100s up on incline was flat out ridiculous, now its time to get some flat bench around 110 or higher!
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5557
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    It'll get there bro, long steady hold. Make sure you are lifting with your chest, as well as contracting the muscle and breathing. Good log so far, keep it up
  5. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Monday update


    Alright, been a long weekend being that I am still fighting off a head cold that has some staying power! This thing is pretty retarded and making me feel particularly tired throughout the day... today's workout should be interesting to say the least.e

    On to the mini Pink Magic review. So far I have loved my time on Pink Magic, it has made this cut so much more enjoyable knowing that every workout is going to be new territory for weight and reps. HST seems to agree with PM and so does the cardio regimen that I am doing. So far I am down to 190 from 200 at the beginning of this cut, an average of 2 pounds per week.

    Strength - 10/10 Search my log for PRs, you will find a plethora of them!

    Mood - 8/10 I have gotten a bit aggressive/irritable on occasion, some that I wish had not happened BUT it is not out of control. After the first 7-10 days I knew what to expect and could control it easily. Aggression in the gym is off the charts but it is positive making it fun as opposed to an angry, rage related high test feeling.

    Recomp effects - 8/10 Definitely noticing major changes but I am sure the OEP/Recreate combo are playing a part here. Where PM shines is that I can consume more calories and still be burning fat; very similar to a high dose of Prime.

    Muscle hardness/fullness - 9/10 Excellent so far though being on ~100 carbs a day it is not as pronounced as it could be. I do get some major fullness after workouts and during, along with after meals. It reminds me of AP in that sense.

    Vascularity - 9/10 Best I have ever seen on me though the reduction in body fat is surely helping. Veins are popping all over my arms/shoulders and starting to see some on the legs as well.

    I am sure there are other categories to consider but I am still pretty spacey from the 2 Sudafed I took this morning so bare with me. Any questions regarding how it is working or specific effects let me know.
  6. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,813
    Rep Power
    789768
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yah you've lost a lot for sure.. but here's the good news even a small loss for here on it will show twice as much as it did before. Your right on the cusp where big changes happen more rapidly.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  7. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1811
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    4.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    great review Fin!!!
    Working on living
  8. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    great review Fin!!!
    That is the only great thing I have going for me today; feel like absolute dirt. Luckily I am heading to the doc to get this checked out this afternoon... prior to my workout, lol!
  9. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quick update for everyone. I went to the doctor today and I have a sinus infection though I caught it early. Got me some drugs and will be at the weights again tomorrow.

    Monday Cardio - Eliptical Intervals 25 minutes

    PWO Supps:
    2 Recreate
    2 DCP
    1 Scoop AS-GT

    If it was not for the ASGT I would not have made it but I had a great workout and burned 330 cals. Liked what I accomplished though I am HURTING right now. Time to rest and recover.
  10. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1811
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    4.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    get better bro!!
    Working on living
  11. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Get better bro! Doing good on the weigh in though!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  12. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    get better bro!!
    We shall see about that, all efforts to get better are in effect. Still can't believe I got in as good a cardio session as I did yesterday... I paid later though, felt like crap! AS-GT with Pink Magic is quite the deadly combo, you are 100% the moment you start anything.
  13. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Alright guys somehow today ended up being ridiculous; the sickness lost out to the extra day off from HST. It was a crushfest yet again and there were PRs... yet again. I thought Pink Magic had given me at it had to give OH HOW I WAS WRONG!

    PWO Supps:
    2 DCP
    1 Scoop AS-GT

    Leg Extensions - 10x175, 6x250, 6x260 PR
    Leg Curls - 10x115, 5x155, 5x160 PR
    DB Bench Press - 10x75, 7x100,PR for reps 6x105 PR 110s ARE going up on Saturday. I seriously felt unstoppable on these.
    Tri Rope extensions - 10x70, 5x80, 5x80
    Close grip BB row (between legs with squat bar, close grip handle) - 10x135, 6x150, 6x160 PR... THIS WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!! My back and chest are blowing up... on a cut!
    Incline DB bicep curls - 10x30, 5x45, 5x45
    Side/Front lateral SS - 5x30 -> 5x25, repeat!

    Did some abs after and was damn happy I made it at all. About 3:30 I thought there was no way I would make it, my head was throbbing and my energy was non-existent. All changed once I dosed AS-GT; the stim complex in this just flat out agrees with me. Pink Magic seems to have new legs in combination with AS-GT. This is a flat out deadly combo that will lead to insane gains. For those of you that are running PM and have AS-GT, enjoy this because I don't see it getting any better (unless you threw in some Prime and TNA!)

    I literally felt 1000 times better after taking my AS-GT and my hat is off to LG with this one; you hit a freaking grand slam. To my USP peeps, none of this strength would even be possible had it not been for the Pink Magic, it flat out rocks. This is the most fun I have had since I was high dosing Prime, and I was no where NEAR this strong or lean.
  14. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1811
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    4.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    way to hit the DBs FIn!!!!! looking forward to the 110s!!!!
    Working on living
  15. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    way to hit the DBs FIn!!!!! looking forward to the 110s!!!!
    As am I big guy. This week should be a lot of fun since I am taking off the AM cardio sessions; though I might do one Friday if I am 100% by then. I would like to go into the weekend free some this sinus issue so on Saturday I can do some serious damage in the gym being the last day of 5s on HST. Also, I should run out of PM in the next 5-7 days, I need to count to be sure.

    On the weight loss front things have somewhat stalled a bit, though the mirror is not telling me that at all. As long as I stay right at 190 and continue to cut up I am happy with what's going on. There may need to be some changes to the diet to bring cals down further; right now I am a bit loose with them and need to re-asses where I am at. The PM has me hungry and it is taking everything OEP and Recreate can throw at it to keep me from eating everything in sight.
  16. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1811
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    4.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Recomp at its finest my brother!!!!
    Working on living
  17. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Recomp at its finest my brother!!!!
    Truer words have not been said. Actually, I am going to have to force myself to watch out for my cals when I switch over to Natadrol and Formadrol Extreme; I foresee that being rough on the desire to eat constantly. Big question is am I going to keep cals low and try to maintain or maybe up cals to about 200 below maintenance and add back some carbs to really start tearing things up with the Natadrol. Decisions decisions...
  18. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1811
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    4.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    with the Nata you should be fine with option B. Most guys report that even 500 cals above maint they were shedding fat. I will test this theory myself in about 2 months... Muahahahaha
    Working on living
  19. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    with the Nata you should be fine with option B. Most guys report that even 500 cals above maint they were shedding fat. I will test this theory myself in about 2 months... Muahahahaha
    Yeah that is what I thought. Need to run this by IrishCannon and Metroba, if they are not too busy spooning, and see what those two degenerates think. I am chomping at the bit to get some more carbs in my diet. 1 major meal with carbs is just not fun long term, I want me some whole grain pasta and brown rice!
  20. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1811
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    4.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Need to run this by IrishCannon and Metroba, if they are not too busy spooning, and see what those two degenerates think.
    I wish the whole world could read that!!!
    Working on living
  21. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,476
    Rep Power
    327203
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sounds like PM may be adding more muscle u intended it to. If the mirror is telling you ur losing fat but the scale says ur the same, then like AG said ur probably recomping without trying. Interesting....adding muscle and caloric deficit...
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  22. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Sounds like PM may be adding more muscle u intended it to. If the mirror is telling you ur losing fat but the scale says ur the same, then like AG said ur probably recomping without trying. Interesting....adding muscle and caloric deficit...
    Something is definitely going on, especially these last 2-3 weeks with the higher weights on HST. After I swam today I was looking FREAKING SWOLE in the mirror, my chest/traps/shoulders were blown up like balloons and I didn't lift weight one. Unintended muscle is 100% acceptable!!!!
  23. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Wednesday PM - HIIT Swimming


    Great workout today and I got to swim outside again; man I love being able to do that! Lungs are still slightly inflammed from the illness but I am 90% today and improving by the hour it seems... Levaquin is some good stuff let me tell you.

    PWO Supps:
    2 Pink Magic - forgot to take at lunch, more on that later
    2 DCP
    1 scoop AS-GT

    Workout:
    600 warm-up
    12 intervals - 25 sprint/50 swim with strokes in IM order: Fly/Back/Breast/Free, repeat 3 times
    150 warm down

    After the workout I was FREAKING hard and pumped. I seriously looked a good 10 pounds more full and the Pink Magic had to be what did that. Swimming will get me slightly pumped in the upper body but my legs were shredded today and veiny as hell. PWO Pink Magic = Awesome Sauce!
  24. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371118
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Sounds like ASGT may be adding more muscle u intended it to. If the mirror is telling you ur losing fat but the scale says ur the same, then like AG said ur probably recomping without trying. Interesting....adding muscle and caloric deficit...
    true that man
    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Great workout today and I got to swim outside again; man I love being able to do that! Lungs are still slightly inflammed from the illness but I am 90% today and improving by the hour it seems... Levaquin is some good stuff let me tell you.

    PWO Supps:
    2 Pink Magic - forgot to take at lunch, more on that later
    2 DCP
    1 scoop AS-GT

    Workout:
    600 warm-up
    12 intervals - 25 sprint/50 swim with strokes in IM order: Fly/Back/Breast/Free, repeat 3 times
    150 warm down

    After the workout I was FREAKING hard and pumped. I seriously looked a good 10 pounds more full and the Pink Magic had to be what did that. Swimming will get me slightly pumped in the upper body but my legs were shredded today and veiny as hell. PWO Pink Magic = Awesome Sauce!
    go on
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  25. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    true that man


    go on
    You don't want to know, it involved a judges daughter and me being chased through a field in my boxers with the sound of a shotgun aimed my way in the distance. All in all completely worth it! LOL!!!!
  26. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1811
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    4.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ok, let's have the full story now !!! LOL
    Working on living
  27. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371118
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You don't want to know, it involved a judges daughter and me being chased through a field in my boxers with the sound of a shotgun aimed my way in the distance. All in all completely worth it! LOL!!!!
    and den?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  28. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    and den?
    Why do I feel like the guy in the drive through... and den? and den? Man I forgot the movie but that was so freaking hilarious!

    Weight update - 190.2 after the morning pee. Looking dry and hard, Met keep it in your pants big guy!
  29. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371118
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Why do I feel like the guy in the drive through... and den? and den? Man I forgot the movie but that was so freaking hilarious!

    Weight update - 190.2 after the morning pee. Looking dry and hard, Met keep it in your pants big guy!
    I was just hanging brain! what is the big deal?!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  30. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Future plans - Advice required and requested by all smarter than I


    Alright everyone, prior to me starting a new log and/or continuing this one, I am going to line out my new plan for you all to tear apart. As for the workout portion, that is very TBD but I am leaning towards a DC format (never done before, guidance will be needed big time), rinse and repeat HST since it works so well for me, or the Warrior Workout courtesy of MrKleen (details of which I cannot divulge without his permission). I am going to continue to run this as a cut/recomp most likely due to the fact I have plenty of OEP/Recreate and want to run those for 4-5 more weeks and I am not as lean as I want to be yet.

    On to the fun part, supplementation:
    On-cycle
    3 bottles of Natadrol at hand - 8/ed for 45 days
    2 bottles of LG Receptor - ran per bottle the whole time
    1 bottle of Glycobol - ran per bottle
    1/2 bottle of AP - fasted cardio use, large carb meals
    P-Slin - VERY large carb feedings on weekends
    AS-GT - 2.75 tubs of bombness
    1 bottle of Formadrol Extreme - Ran on cycle, may need another bottle for 45 days worth
    OEP/Recreate - 2 OEP AM/2 Recreate PM until I am out

    PCT
    1 bottle of LG T-911
    3 bottles of 150 count Prime - 6/9 dosing the whole time
    1 bottle of TestoPro
    1/3 bottle of TNA - This may get thrown in pwo after my Pink Magic is done just for shiz and giggles, but only 3 per day instead of 6.
    Some nutrient partitioner, depends on what I like more, AP or Glycobol

    Ideally I want to run Natadrol in a cut and then do my PCT as the recomp portion. I don't know if this is going to work or not but it is my plan. Discuss amongst yourselves, I'm going verclempt!
  31. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1811
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    4.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    that looks like a sick run!!! you are bringing out all the stops on this one!
    As for the lifting, I thought you had been running Kleen's House of Pain....
    Working on living
  32. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    that looks like a sick run!!! you are bringing out all the stops on this one!
    As for the lifting, I thought you had been running Kleen's House of Pain....
    It is not for lack of desire that I want to run it, just that my life is about to get WAY turned around in the next few weeks with my gf moving to Houston so I need to be realistic about what I can do in terms of workouts. Kleens schematic is nasty and it may be easier for me to run it in my PCT with all that nasty test going through me. HST has been so insanely effective for me I am really wanting to run it again with some more weight and possibly up the volume a little as well. Maybe throw in a drop set or two for each exercise... have my own madness in my head that might be a lot of fun. All suggestions are welcome, please be honest if you see overlaps or have dosing recommendations.
  33. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1811
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    4.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    sounds like you have the HST in the head, so run that and then throw in Kleen's part 2 (i'm sure you got that part as well) during PCT. that wold compliment the HST nicely and be a great bridge into a DC later in the summer.
    I'm sure others will want to tweak your dosages a bit, but the foundation looks solid. Looks like something I want to run later myself!
    Working on living
  34. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Looks like a pretty good run to me. I will go back over it later just to see but at first glance it looks pretty stout.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  35. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74320
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Everything looks pretty awesome in that stack, except I'd swap the Formadrol and T911. Run the T911 on cycle, and use the Formadrol for PCT.

    I could write a book on Formadrol usage.

    ...hmm, maybe I should.
  36. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thursday night destruction - HST A workout


    Pink Magic update: I am down to two days worth and Saturday will be my last day in the land of Pink... tears abound at the thought. I kind dropped a pill on the water today as well so I had to down it, so 7 today due to my uncoordinated sorry self. Anyways, workout was, wait for it... full of PRs!

    PWO SUPPS:
    2 Recreate
    2 DCP
    1 Scoop AS-GT

    Leg Press - 10x360, 5x610 PR, 5x610 PR These were quite possibly the HARDEST reps I have ever had to fight for, I was lightheaded after set two. As DW so eloquently says, "True pain is an acquired taste" and today it was that!
    Calf Raises - 8x520, 8x520
    DB Incline Press - 10x75, 7x100 PR for CLEAN reps, 6x105 PR for weight/reps This was awesome to say the least but I will comment on my thoughts below.
    Skull Crushers - 10x75, 5x95, 6x95 Not a PR but focused on tighter form and had a MUCH better burn and tris were popping out big time.
    Lat Pulldown - 10x140?, 5x170, 5x170 This is a different machine, no idea what the weights are really. It pretty much sucked and was a close grip and the weights were making no sense. My bodyweight could not pull down 170... I weigh 190, answer me that.
    Preacher Curls - 10x75, 5x115 sloppy form!, 5x105 and form was MUCH better.
    BB Shoulder Press - 10x115, 6x165, 5x165 Finally decided that this is the limit, better form and time for the support muscles to develop is in order.
    Ab work at the end.

    OK, I am going for pure strength to give Pink its fair chance and it has produced beyond my WILDEST expectations; it is flat out the best strength supp I have ever taken. I would put it up against a cycle of some serious PHs like Superdrol or HDrol and I bet if dosed 69 like Prime, you would be right in line or DARN CLOSE. Yeah, its that good.

    That being said, my form is not perfect due to the crazy strength gains and my joints/support muscles need to play catch up or I am going to hurt myself. This is not going to happen so this next round of HST will have the weights start higher but form will be extremely strict or weights will not go up. I am going to adopt GHGH's philosophy where if the form is not perfect, its not a rep that you can count. One more weight workout to wrap up what is surely one of the most fun 6 weeks I have ever had lifting. I will give a final review of Pink Magic and take some pics for everyone to see the results. Also, I will do my best to count up the PRs, it should be a pretty large number with a 2 in front of it... yeah, that just happened!
  37. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Everything looks pretty awesome in that stack, except I'd swap the Formadrol and T911. Run the T911 on cycle, and use the Formadrol for PCT.

    I could write a book on Formadrol usage.

    ...hmm, maybe I should.
    Actually IC that works for me because I will have enough T-911 to run it for the whole time most likely if I dose 2/ed on workout days (5 days a week) and 1 on weekends/non-workout days. Thanks for the heads up on Formadrol, I knew there was a chance I could make this work better. Keep in mind I am still going to run this as a cutting type cycle, I am so close to my goal I can't just stop and go to recomp.
  38. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1811
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    4.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    congrats on the 105s bro... way to set the bar higher for the rest of us... jerk
    Working on living
  39. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    congrats on the 105s bro... way to set the bar higher for the rest of us... jerk
    Yeah its tough when the guy who is 3" shorter and 40 pounds lighter raises the bar, LOL! Seriously big guy, you throw some weight around that I can't even touch; we all have our strengths and apparently my chest is mine lately. Who knew?
  40. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,813
    Rep Power
    789768
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Pink Magic update: I am down to two days worth and Saturday will be my last day in the land of Pink... tears abound at the thought. I kind dropped a pill on the water today as well so I had to down it, so 7 today due to my uncoordinated sorry self. Anyways, workout was, wait for it... full of PRs!

    PWO SUPPS:
    2 Recreate
    2 DCP
    1 Scoop AS-GT

    Leg Press - 10x360, 5x610 PR, 5x610 PR These were quite possibly the HARDEST reps I have ever had to fight for, I was lightheaded after set two. As DW so eloquently says, "True pain is an acquired taste" and today it was that!
    Calf Raises - 8x520, 8x520
    DB Incline Press - 10x75, 7x100 PR for CLEAN reps, 6x105 PR for weight/reps This was awesome to say the least but I will comment on my thoughts below.
    Skull Crushers - 10x75, 5x95, 6x95 Not a PR but focused on tighter form and had a MUCH better burn and tris were popping out big time.
    Lat Pulldown - 10x140?, 5x170, 5x170 This is a different machine, no idea what the weights are really. It pretty much sucked and was a close grip and the weights were making no sense. My bodyweight could not pull down 170... I weigh 190, answer me that.
    Preacher Curls - 10x75, 5x115 sloppy form!, 5x105 and form was MUCH better.
    BB Shoulder Press - 10x115, 6x165, 5x165 Finally decided that this is the limit, better form and time for the support muscles to develop is in order.
    Ab work at the end.

    OK, I am going for pure strength to give Pink its fair chance and it has produced beyond my WILDEST expectations; it is flat out the best strength supp I have ever taken. I would put it up against a cycle of some serious PHs like Superdrol or HDrol and I bet if dosed 69 like Prime, you would be right in line or DARN CLOSE. Yeah, its that good.

    That being said, my form is not perfect due to the crazy strength gains and my joints/support muscles need to play catch up or I am going to hurt myself. This is not going to happen so this next round of HST will have the weights start higher but form will be extremely strict or weights will not go up. I am going to adopt GHGH's philosophy where if the form is not perfect, its not a rep that you can count. One more weight workout to wrap up what is surely one of the most fun 6 weeks I have ever had lifting. I will give a final review of Pink Magic and take some pics for everyone to see the results. Also, I will do my best to count up the PRs, it should be a pretty large number with a 2 in front of it... yeah, that just happened!
    Holy fug! I have noticed strength start to kick in but that is wild!!
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Log "Cutting with Water" via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 01:01 PM
  2. Cutting with Water.....Via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 09:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in