OUFINNY is cutting up with USP Labs, RPN and LG Sciences

Page 6 of 17 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. TEARING THIS CUT UP!!! Need a band aid?
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    TEARING THIS CUT UP!!! Need a band aid?
    We shall see! And thanks man, progress has "stalled" at the moment but I blame the PM for that. I can see more muscle on my frame right now and I know it is a combo of reduced fat and new LBM. I have taken out all but one of the MCT feedings and that is a good amount of cals gone right there. Still at it hard and really looking forward to killing some weight later tonight.

    Weights are getting this later:
    •   
       


  3. Hope you are smashing those weights this very moment!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  4. Wednesday PM Workout - HST A


    Utter annihilation happened tonight; stupid weights moved and calories are low yet again. Pink is giving high dosed Prime a run for its money, YES!, you read that right. Kleen and DW you know how bold a statement that is.

    PWO Supps:
    DominATP - 4 Scoops
    Hemodraulix - 6

    I had some time waiting for my friend so got all my stretches in and a solid warm up. Our order changed today due to leg press being occupied, we just moved on and proceeded to destroy things.
    DB Incline Press - 10x65, 11x80, 9x85--> PR for reps... on a CUT!
    Skull Crushers - 10x55, 10x85, 9x85 I was up 10 pounds from the last time I did this so I am not upset with the 9 reps... I will own that SOB next time!
    Leg Press - 10x360, 10x520, 10x520 This was pain on another level but it was done and the second set was actually easier than the first. Not a PR but nothing near what I can achieve while on a cut.
    Calf raises - 10x450, 10x450
    Lat Pulldown - 10x140, 10x200, 10x220--> PR for weight/reps!
    Preacher Curls - 10x55, 10x80, 10x80 Intense burn!
    BB Shoulder Press - 10x45, 10x95, 10x115 Never done this before so the weight is low for that reason. Instantly in love with the feeling and pump, holy crap boulders for shoulders!
    Weighted abs after for 3 sets.

    This was flat out retarded, done in 50 minutes with 2 people... dripping sweat the whole time and loving every second of it. The fury burning inside is almost scary, I wanted more and more but was pushing the limits on every rep/set so I was relatively satisfied.

    Ah yes, back to change and get cleaned up and what is that I see in the mirror but some abs showing themselves clear as day. Apparently there is some serious leaning out going on that I didn't notice. OEP/Pink Magic/AP for the freaking win!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hope you are smashing those weights this very moment!
    Crushfest took place, there were no prisoners and a trail of sweat and carnage is all that is left to show for it.

    PS - I see some fellow AM members are getting some Pink Magic. DW, AZMIDLYF, congrats and get to the logging and fun. You two deserve it! And last but not least, GHGH is in the game as well... scary to think what is going to happen with his strength with the Pink!!!!!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Crushfest took place, there were no prisoners and a trail of sweat and carnage is all that is left to show for it.

    PS - I see some fellow AM members are getting some Pink Magic. DW, AZMIDLYF, congrats and get to the logging and fun. You two deserve it! And last but not least, GHGH is in the game as well... scary to think what is going to happen with his strength with the Pink!!!!!!!

    I was going to start a cut....but i think im gonna keep on powerlifting and see what i can do with a little Pink!

    KEEP CRUSHIN IT!!!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    I was going to start a cut....but i think im gonna keep on powerlifting and see what i can do with a little Pink!

    KEEP CRUSHIN IT!!!
    Pink deserves a quality power lifting log and we all know you will give it hell...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Pink deserves a quality power lifting log and we all know you will give it hell...

    Im gonna makes some bars bend!! lol
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.
  9. Thursday AM Workout - 20 min running


    Yet another stellar morning for a run, though it was wet from the night's rain. Temp was better this time and the energy/stamina were steady yet again.

    PWO Supps:
    1 OEP
    2 Reset AD
    1 AP
    3 DCP
    30 grams BCAA

    I cannot swim tonight due to a work commitment BUT I am not too concerned, things are progressing as planned so no worries. I will say this though, I weighed in this morning and I was 195... . Not really sure what the heck is going on, either I am holding water or last nights food (combo of both maybe) but I am obviously up some. If this trend continues I will make some macro adjustments next week. I really don't want to cut out any more carbs but I may start adding an AP before my evening meal since most of the vegetables I eat have a decent amount of carbs in them so maybe that will help. Kind of stuck on what else I can do, suggestions are welcome.

  10. No swimming for me today either, the pool was packed and there was actually a line!!!
    Working on living

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    No swimming for me today either, the pool was packed and there was actually a line!!!
    Oh well, we both will just kill it next time we get the chance. Hopefully the ASGT I ordered will be here soon, I am amped to try it! Not in the doses that you do though, you are a freak ArmyGuy.

  12. Muahahahahahaha
    Working on living

  13. Woo to the mutha fugging who. I am trying not to be a hater here but damn I would like to try that Pink Magic. I love my Test boosters but I so want something that doesn't boost test for in between, something to stack with say PRIME in between test boosters.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Woo to the mutha fugging who. I am trying not to be a hater here but damn I would like to try that Pink Magic. I love my Test boosters but I so want something that doesn't boost test for in between, something to stack with say PRIME in between test boosters.
    A little pwo update here... I am mysteriously up to 195 pounds in the last few days and still on lower cals. I estimate 2400 right now but it changes slightly each day. The mirror is telling me I am stacking on muscle as well as continuing to cut fat... we shall see if that remains the case (hopefully it does!). Just popped 2 OEP and should be in the gym in less than an hour, I foresee some serious nastiness.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    A little pwo update here... I am mysteriously up to 195 pounds in the last few days and still on lower cals. I estimate 2400 right now but it changes slightly each day. The mirror is telling me I am stacking on muscle as well as continuing to cut fat... we shall see if that remains the case (hopefully it does!). Just popped 2 OEP and should be in the gym in less than an hour, I foresee some serious nastiness.
    Yah I will really have to watch this. A couple of extra lbs will be most welcome.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  16. Pink makes things grow and get hard... It is a well known fact... Carry On....

    No really that is pretty awesome. You must be looking quite studly right now.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Pink makes things grow and get hard... It is a well known fact... Carry On....

    No really that is pretty awesome. You must be looking quite studly right now.
    haha
    Working on living
  18. Friday PM Workout - HST B


    I know this is a late update but none the less here it is. Workout went pretty well Friday but was not my best one by any stretch... just trying too hard to force weight up I guess.

    PWO Supps:
    2 OEP
    6 Hemodraulix
    4 scoops DominATP

    Leg Extensions - 10x160, 10x210, 10x210
    Leg Curls - 10x115, 10x 135, 10x135
    DB Bench Press - 10x65, 10x90, 6x90 (No spotter meant I blew all my energy getting these up on second set, pissed but oh well)
    Tri Rope extensions - 10x60, 10x80, 10x80
    Close grip BB row (between legs with squat bar, close grip handle) - 10x80, 10x125, 10x125
    Incline DB bicep curls - 10x25, 10x40, 10x40
    Side/Front lateral SS - 10x25(F)>10x20(S), repeat (BRUTAL but the pain was intoxicating).
    Weighted crunches - 15x35, 15x35, 15x40, 15x40

    If you compare I am up on almost all exercises from Monday's workout. Going to figure out my 5 rep weights today and should have some PRs scheduled... wow that feels weird to say! Did an extended carb up this weekend to get the metabolism stoked this weekend. I was 194.5 this morning so not holding too much extra weight from it.

  19. Keep bringing it Brother!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Keep bringing it Brother!
    I am definitely going to try Kleen. Going to be a huge pain today if I don't have a spotter, supposed to 95 on DB incline press... not so sure about getting those up on my own. That is a big PR right there and the scary thing is my incline is just barely behind my db flat bench numbers; going for 100+ on Wednesday there.

  21. good luck, and I hear you on the no spotter...
    Working on living

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    good luck, and I hear you on the no spotter...
    Thanks ArmyGuy, I can always get someone to help that is around, plenty of people there when I lift. I am pretty psyched to do some heavy lat pulldowns today as well considering I will be getting close to 1.5 times my body weight on them, 250 (285 being 1.5 times my weight).

  23. that's a lot of weight!!! I love seeing swimmers stronger than many other athletes in the gym!
    Working on living

  24. Right, strong backs for sure. Guess what guys I am so excited, I am getting the Pink Magic too!!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Right, strong backs for sure. Guess what guys I am so excited, I am getting the Pink Magic too!!!!!
    I saw that on the USP forum, congrats Kleen. You know it is going to be retarded up in here with you, ArmyGuy, DW and GHGH tearing through bottles of Pink Magic. I foresee insane numbers!

  26. If it is as good as everything seems i may be able to gain some LBM during my cut. This also fills a gap in my supplemental line up for the prep perfectly.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    If it is as good as everything seems i may be able to gain some LBM during my cut. This also fills a gap in my supplemental line up for the prep perfectly.
    Agreed that it fills a gap, a huge one that nothing has ever done before on a cut, put PRs into the picture. Actually my big question is what am I going to run after Pink Magic? I kind of want to go into a 40 day run of Natadrol/Formadrol/Anabolic Pump then do PCT with T-911/TestoPro/Prime and most likely Glycobol. I just hope that is not too much hormonal manipulation in a row, being all natural I think I will be OK. Any thoughts for your gurus out there?

  28. actually that looks very similar to what I want to run... can't wait for my Nata run!!!
    Working on living

  29. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Agreed that it fills a gap, a huge one that nothing has ever done before on a cut, put PRs into the picture. Actually my big question is what am I going to run after Pink Magic? I kind of want to go into a 40 day run of Natadrol/Formadrol/Anabolic Pump then do PCT with T-911/TestoPro/Prime and most likely Glycobol. I just hope that is not too much hormonal manipulation in a row, being all natural I think I will be OK. Any thoughts for your gurus out there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    actually that looks very similar to what I want to run... can't wait for my Nata run!!!
    Well I am really hoping the PinkMagic is a little more like PRIME in that aspect. No PCT is always good and I don't think the MoA is through testosterone so the receptors shouldn't be fried and may even have an affinity towards the test boosting. I bought some Receptor which is an older LG product that cleans the androgen receptors, and will be using it during some of the stack to renew the receptors a bit. I may even use it again towards the end of the prep just to make sure I am getting full benefit. One of the other guys on here was talking about it. That his friend or brother used it during cycles and only had to use like half the gear to get the same results. You can take it on cycle or stack to improve how well the stack goes or you can take it in between stacks to clear up the androgen receptors for the next stack. Either way I am going to use it to my best benefit for now.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  30. do they still have Receptor???
    Working on living
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Log "Cutting with Water" via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 01:01 PM
  2. Cutting with Water.....Via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 09:48 PM
Log in
Log in