OUFINNY is cutting up with USP Labs, RPN and LG Sciences

Page 5 of 21 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Appreciate the kind words GHGH. The semi annoying thing is the scale has stalled but I think the TNA was adding some muscle and keeping me at 194 for the last week. Fat appears to be continuing to go and the DCP/OEP combo has me hot like a furnace pretty much all day, even more so in the evenings. Last night I was on fire until around 11 PM.

    Took my first dose of Pink this morning and will dose 2 with three meals a day. This means breakfast (meal 1), lunch (meal 2) and dinner (meal 4). If it is anything like Prime a pwo dose will most likely not benefit me BUT I may play with it after a week and see if moving it to my pwo shake/mct combo will help. Time will tell and not knowing what the ingredients are and what to expect should diminish the placebo effect.

    Funny you mentioned the casper look, I got some sun this weekend now that it is FINALLY starting to warm up in Houston, hopefully the next round of pictures will be better. Just got a new digital camera and it should be here next week but I will get some pictures this weekend hopefully even if they are not the best. I am going to give the diet a check today on fitday and see where the calories are at. I developed a schematic at the beginning but may need to make a further drop to continue the fat loss now that the "easy" stuff is gone. Down to the nitty gritty, hard to remove fat around the mid section now.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    dude so far your cutting log is intense. Workouts are on point and the diet seems even better.

    Great freaking work so far my man, great freaking work. I will def be joining you in the land of pool cardio once my next cut comes around. I live in miami and outdoors cardio with the chance of tanning my caspar looking butt is a must!

    I'm also stealing your OEP/DCP stack(which i saw several other run) and upping the anti with yes....TNA and Prime. Maybe add in a little sesamin and i may mimick your schematic for cardio, i expect great things.

    Keep us updated on the Pink Magic. And remember, as awesome as it is, try to be wary of the evil placebo effect!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Appreciate the kind words GHGH. The semi annoying thing is the scale has stalled but I think the TNA was adding some muscle and keeping me at 194 for the last week. Fat appears to be continuing to go and the DCP/OEP combo has me hot like a furnace pretty much all day, even more so in the evenings. Last night I was on fire until around 11 PM.

    Took my first dose of Pink this morning and will dose 2 with three meals a day. This means breakfast (meal 1), lunch (meal 2) and dinner (meal 4). If it is anything like Prime a pwo dose will most likely not benefit me BUT I may play with it after a week and see if moving it to my pwo shake/mct combo will help. Time will tell and not knowing what the ingredients are and what to expect should diminish the placebo effect.

    Funny you mentioned the casper look, I got some sun this weekend now that it is FINALLY starting to warm up in Houston, hopefully the next round of pictures will be better. Just got a new digital camera and it should be here next week but I will get some pictures this weekend hopefully even if they are not the best. I am going to give the diet a check today on fitday and see where the calories are at. I developed a schematic at the beginning but may need to make a further drop to continue the fat loss now that the "easy" stuff is gone. Down to the nitty gritty, hard to remove fat around the mid section now.
    How long you running Pink for, how many pills do you have?
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    How long you running Pink for, how many pills do you have?
    I counted last night, 25 days worth at 6 per day. I thought it was great they came in a Prime 150 count bottle, filled to the lid no less! Interesting as it may seem, I do feel slightly different (best way to describe it) after my first dose, not sure what it is but a little more focus for sure. I will update everyone today how the first workout goes with 2 doses on board, most likely no change today but who knows with USP!

  4. Cool can't wait to hear what you think of the pink.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Cool can't wait to hear what you think of the pink.
    Going to have to be more specific about what pink you are referring too... I have different feelings about the two.
    •   
       


  6. I think they are both androgenic
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I think they are both androgenic
    Damn skippy AZ! Can't say you will EVER find me complaining about getting either, especially when the magic one shows up courtesy of USP!

  8. Can't wait to see what USP has cooked up this time.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Can't wait to see what USP has cooked up this time.
    The only cooking up I know of was AX slim xtreme and that there illegal stim they had there... USP on the other hand gives the herbs a massage with a happy ending to get the best they have to offer. Now that is a combination of innovation and the oldest profession, LOL!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    The only cooking up I know of was AX slim xtreme and that there illegal stim they had there... USP on the other hand gives the herbs a massage with a happy ending to get the best they have to offer. Now that is a combination of innovation and the oldest profession, LOL!
    You know so many roads I could go down with that analogy man... I am just gonna let it ride. LOL
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    You know so many roads I could go down with that analogy man... I am just gonna let it ride. LOL
    It took all my restraint to leave it at that. BTW, first workout with Pink in the books... um yeah, ridiculous comes to mind as a description. Will fill in the details later.
  12. Wednesday PM Workout - HST Workout B/ Thursday AM Cardio


    First day of Pink Magic in the books everyone, all went well and I definitely felt something going on. And I have to admit, I thought I would have killer DOMS this morning, especially in my legs, but when I ran nothing serious at all.

    PWO Supps:
    3 DCP
    8 Sprays Ghenerate
    6 Hemodraulix

    Workout:
    Leg Extension - 10x150, 10x200, 10x200 (Was using a new machine due to my normal one being broken, sucked something fierce but I did have a nasty burn so it did the job)
    Leg Curl - 10x110, 10x130, 10x130
    DB Bench Press - 10x60, 10x80, 10x80
    Tricep Rope Ext. - 10x60, 10x80, 10x80
    T-Bar Row - 10x70, 10x100, 10x100
    Standing ez-bar curl - 10x55, 10x75, 10x75
    Front raises/Side raises SS - 10x25(F)>10x17.5(S), repeat
    After the f/s raises my shoulders were on fire! I have to say vascularity was EXTREMELY pronounced and better than I have ever seen. Also, I had to dig DEEP to hit the weights I chose and I truly feel the pink magic had something to do with this.

    Thursday AM Cardio - Running ~11 minutes
    PWO Supps (FTP)
    1 AP
    1 OEP
    1 Scoop Jack3d
    1 Reset AD
    3 DCP
    20 grams EA+BCAA (Pre/Post)
    Flying this morning even though it was much colder than it was on Tuesday.

    Weight - 192.5 (Down 2 pounds from last week)

  13. Good stuff Bro!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  14. glad to see the pink is treating you well. cant wait to get mine as well
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  15. How did you like the Hemodraulix 'Fin? Have you used it before?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    How did you like the Hemodraulix 'Fin? Have you used it before?
    I liked it but did not really "feel" much to be honest less a more pronounced pump during upper body exercises. Granted, I had to take it within ~15 minutes of my protein shake pwo so I don't know if that had an effect or not. Next time I am going to see if I can get the seperation a little longer between food and dosing. I have at least 4 more workouts to go with it, Celc hooked it up big time!!!

    Celc - Thanks man, you gave me more than enough to get a fair assessment of the Hemo!

  17. The Hemo is not a FEEL product, you will not feel any different on it, your pumps and vascularity will increase. To really get a feel of it don't take the Jack3d, just the Hemo and like 2 Motivate or 60 mg geranium. Your pumps and vascularity will still be there and on point. It is the energy kick you expect from a PWO is not what you get from that. It is purely blood volume and pump. I think it would be best used for those who do not like Stims, or in conjunction with a stim. I had sick energy and pumps from it when I used it with Jack3d though.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    The Hemo is not a FEEL product, you will not feel any different on it, your pumps and vascularity will increase. To really get a feel of it don't take the Jack3d, just the Hemo and like 2 Motivate or 60 mg geranium. Your pumps and vascularity will still be there and on point. It is the energy kick you expect from a PWO is not what you get from that. It is purely blood volume and pump. I think it would be best used for those who do not like Stims, or in conjunction with a stim. I had sick energy and pumps from it when I used it with Jack3d though.
    I did not take it with Jack3d, actually on my HST days my only stims are the OEP and I take that 15.-2 hours pwo so I can sleep. The one thing I did notice was an almost cooling effect in my abdomen after dosing... not sure what that was about but was kind of cool. Anyways, I will see how it goes on Friday, I normally take my OEP 30 mins pwo that day so I am really on point for that workout. I knew going into it I wasn't going to be knocked off my feet like I was when I took Jack3d or Anadraulic State but that is ok for my PM workouts. Actually I am hoping the Sesamin in it will help with some leaning out even if I am only able to get 5 doses in (Celc hooked it up!).

  19. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I did not take it with Jack3d, actually on my HST days my only stims are the OEP and I take that 15.-2 hours pwo so I can sleep. The one thing I did notice was an almost cooling effect in my abdomen after dosing... not sure what that was about but was kind of cool. Anyways, I will see how it goes on Friday, I normally take my OEP 30 mins pwo that day so I am really on point for that workout. I knew going into it I wasn't going to be knocked off my feet like I was when I took Jack3d or Anadraulic State but that is ok for my PM workouts. Actually I am hoping the Sesamin in it will help with some leaning out even if I am only able to get 5 doses in (Celc hooked it up!).
    I had a similar feeling with the cooling in the lower ab.
  20. Tower of shredded mass producing power




    I have a problem and the only way to solve it is to run some stupid combos and logs. By the way, bottom right corner behind the P-Slin is Pink Magic... in a Prime bottle with no label. I had to make sure I didn't get confused, as you can see I have a few laying around for Natadrol PCT.

  21. Ok guys, my work got crazy this Friday and due to evening obligations my workout is pushed to this afternoon. Still made sure to get solid meals in yesterday and all of my pink doses. Should be a blood fest in the gym today; I am amped to kill it today.
  22. Where did everyone go?


    Today was a cluster as was yesterday BUT I made the workout and did surprisingly well for all the stress.

    PWO Supps:
    2 Pink Magic
    3 DCP
    1 serving N2BM pwo drink (it tasted like A**!)
    6 Hemodraulix

    Eliptical warm up - 4 minutes
    Leg Press - 360x10, 500x10, 500x10
    Calf Raises - 410x10, 410x10
    DB Incline Bench - 55x10, 75x10, 75x10
    Skull Crushers - 55x10, 80x10, 80x10
    Lat Pulldown - 160x10, 200x10, 200x10 (up 20 pounds from last workout)
    Preacher Curls - 55x10, 80x10, 80x10 (up 5 pounds, going to switch to incline DB curls though, forearms are getting irritated with too much bar movements)
    DB military press - 45x10, 60x10, 60x9.75 (I was SO mad I couldn't get the last one but I was shot).

    Great workout, had to work for every rep more than normal but I kept a blistering pace and was dripping sweat. Going to get some food in me and relax for the evening.

  23. Well we are rapidly approaching the first week on Pink and things are looking good. Up a few pounds this weekend due to two carb refeeds but I am not sweating it because I will sweat it out tonight at the gym.

    Initial thoughts on Pink:

    Body composition changes - Continuing to lean out in midsection though OEP may be responsible. Any acceleration at this point may be attributed to Pink.

    Vascularity/muscle hardness - Definitely there though on non-workout days I haven't felt overly swole. This weekend was very stressful to say the least, hopefully this week will chill out some and that will get cortisol back under control. In the gym vascularity is much more pronounced and I am seeing it in my shoulders/biceps/delts more than I ever have before.

    Pumps - Nothing too crazy here, on low carbs so they are not very pronounced unless I take something to help. Currently using some samples of Hemodraulix, they are helping in that department.

    Focus/mood - Definitely something going on here but, and I blame OEP for this, I can't pinpoint what it is. I always have a noticeable increase in focus and mood with OEP, but the PM is adding something else too it. I am definitely getting more energy from it, especially after my evening dose.

    Libido - No question it stayed as high as it was after TNA so something is going on here.

    Skin tone - Getting some more acne on back/face (this is kinda annoying if you catch my drift at 28!). TNA was giving me some on chest/back but the PM is getting it on my face. This could be stress as much as anything, will keep monitoring this. Just an FYI, face is washed twice a day to control oil and this still is happening.

    Strength - I cannot believe I was as strong as I was on Saturday, I had less than a 1000 calories before my workout at 6 PM and still got all my weights. Something is definitely stirring here. I see PRs in the near future when I get to 5s on HST. Also, I would not be surprised if I get some PRs at higher reps on the 10s. If I can get my lat pulls and db bench up just slightly this is going to happen and today will be as good as any to try.
  24. Morning motivation for all you in AM Land.




    Kleen and GHGH will especially like this I am sure.

  25. good review Ouf!!
    Working on living
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Log "Cutting with Water" via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 12:01 PM
  2. Cutting with Water.....Via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 08:48 PM
Log in
Log in