1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    No swimming for me today either, the pool was packed and there was actually a line!!!
    Oh well, we both will just kill it next time we get the chance. Hopefully the ASGT I ordered will be here soon, I am amped to try it! Not in the doses that you do though, you are a freak ArmyGuy.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Muahahahahahaha
    Working on living
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.29%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Woo to the mutha fugging who. I am trying not to be a hater here but damn I would like to try that Pink Magic. I love my Test boosters but I so want something that doesn't boost test for in between, something to stack with say PRIME in between test boosters.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Woo to the mutha fugging who. I am trying not to be a hater here but damn I would like to try that Pink Magic. I love my Test boosters but I so want something that doesn't boost test for in between, something to stack with say PRIME in between test boosters.
    A little pwo update here... I am mysteriously up to 195 pounds in the last few days and still on lower cals. I estimate 2400 right now but it changes slightly each day. The mirror is telling me I am stacking on muscle as well as continuing to cut fat... we shall see if that remains the case (hopefully it does!). Just popped 2 OEP and should be in the gym in less than an hour, I foresee some serious nastiness.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    A little pwo update here... I am mysteriously up to 195 pounds in the last few days and still on lower cals. I estimate 2400 right now but it changes slightly each day. The mirror is telling me I am stacking on muscle as well as continuing to cut fat... we shall see if that remains the case (hopefully it does!). Just popped 2 OEP and should be in the gym in less than an hour, I foresee some serious nastiness.
    Yah I will really have to watch this. A couple of extra lbs will be most welcome.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.29%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Pink makes things grow and get hard... It is a well known fact... Carry On....

No really that is pretty awesome. You must be looking quite studly right now.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.95%

Pink makes things grow and get hard... It is a well known fact... Carry On....

No really that is pretty awesome. You must be looking quite studly right now.
    haha
    Working on living
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

Friday PM Workout - HST B

I know this is a late update but none the less here it is. Workout went pretty well Friday but was not my best one by any stretch... just trying too hard to force weight up I guess.

PWO Supps:
    2 OEP
    6 Hemodraulix
    4 scoops DominATP

Leg Extensions - 10x160, 10x210, 10x210
    Leg Curls - 10x115, 10x 135, 10x135
    DB Bench Press - 10x65, 10x90, 6x90 (No spotter meant I blew all my energy getting these up on second set, pissed but oh well)
    Tri Rope extensions - 10x60, 10x80, 10x80
    Close grip BB row (between legs with squat bar, close grip handle) - 10x80, 10x125, 10x125
    Incline DB bicep curls - 10x25, 10x40, 10x40
    Side/Front lateral SS - 10x25(F)>10x20(S), repeat (BRUTAL but the pain was intoxicating).
    Weighted crunches - 15x35, 15x35, 15x40, 15x40

If you compare I am up on almost all exercises from Monday's workout. Going to figure out my 5 rep weights today and should have some PRs scheduled... wow that feels weird to say! Did an extended carb up this weekend to get the metabolism stoked this weekend. I was 194.5 this morning so not holding too much extra weight from it.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.29%

Keep bringing it Brother!
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

Keep bringing it Brother!
    I am definitely going to try Kleen. Going to be a huge pain today if I don't have a spotter, supposed to 95 on DB incline press... not so sure about getting those up on my own. That is a big PR right there and the scary thing is my incline is just barely behind my db flat bench numbers; going for 100+ on Wednesday there.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.95%

good luck, and I hear you on the no spotter...
    Working on living
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

good luck, and I hear you on the no spotter...
    Thanks ArmyGuy, I can always get someone to help that is around, plenty of people there when I lift. I am pretty psyched to do some heavy lat pulldowns today as well considering I will be getting close to 1.5 times my body weight on them, 250 (285 being 1.5 times my weight).
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.95%

that's a lot of weight!!! I love seeing swimmers stronger than many other athletes in the gym!
    Working on living
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.29%

Right, strong backs for sure. Guess what guys I am so excited, I am getting the Pink Magic too!!!!!
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

Right, strong backs for sure. Guess what guys I am so excited, I am getting the Pink Magic too!!!!!
    I saw that on the USP forum, congrats Kleen. You know it is going to be retarded up in here with you, ArmyGuy, DW and GHGH tearing through bottles of Pink Magic. I foresee insane numbers!
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.29%

If it is as good as everything seems i may be able to gain some LBM during my cut. This also fills a gap in my supplemental line up for the prep perfectly.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

If it is as good as everything seems i may be able to gain some LBM during my cut. This also fills a gap in my supplemental line up for the prep perfectly.
    Agreed that it fills a gap, a huge one that nothing has ever done before on a cut, put PRs into the picture. Actually my big question is what am I going to run after Pink Magic? I kind of want to go into a 40 day run of Natadrol/Formadrol/Anabolic Pump then do PCT with T-911/TestoPro/Prime and most likely Glycobol. I just hope that is not too much hormonal manipulation in a row, being all natural I think I will be OK. Any thoughts for your gurus out there?
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.95%

actually that looks very similar to what I want to run... can't wait for my Nata run!!!
    Working on living
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.29%

Agreed that it fills a gap, a huge one that nothing has ever done before on a cut, put PRs into the picture. Actually my big question is what am I going to run after Pink Magic? I kind of want to go into a 40 day run of Natadrol/Formadrol/Anabolic Pump then do PCT with T-911/TestoPro/Prime and most likely Glycobol. I just hope that is not too much hormonal manipulation in a row, being all natural I think I will be OK. Any thoughts for your gurus out there?
    actually that looks very similar to what I want to run... can't wait for my Nata run!!!
    Well I am really hoping the PinkMagic is a little more like PRIME in that aspect. No PCT is always good and I don't think the MoA is through testosterone so the receptors shouldn't be fried and may even have an affinity towards the test boosting. I bought some Receptor which is an older LG product that cleans the androgen receptors, and will be using it during some of the stack to renew the receptors a bit. I may even use it again towards the end of the prep just to make sure I am getting full benefit. One of the other guys on here was talking about it. That his friend or brother used it during cycles and only had to use like half the gear to get the same results. You can take it on cycle or stack to improve how well the stack goes or you can take it in between stacks to clear up the androgen receptors for the next stack. Either way I am going to use it to my best benefit for now.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.95%

do they still have Receptor???
    Working on living
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

I found some for $9.99, do a google search and you should pull up supplement warehouse as a choice. That is where I may pick some up. There are a few other really good deals there as well if they have what you need. Not my favorite place, NP ftw!, but it is ok in a pinch.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.29%

Yes there is a place that still sells it for 9.99 a bottle guarranteed fresh although the expiration date has passed but it has on all of them that are still out there to by. Just put LG Receptor in the search in google and you will see the link I am talking about.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.95%

I found some for $9.99, do a google search and you should pull up supplement warehouse as a choice. That is where I may pick some up. There are a few other really good deals there as well if they have what you need. Not my favorite place, NP ftw!, but it is ok in a pinch.
    Yes there is a place that still sells it for 9.99 a bottle guarranteed fresh although the expiration date has passed but it has on all of them that are still out there to by. Just put LG Receptor in the search in google and you will see the link I am talking about.
    found it, and thanks. Perhaps we can get an LG rep on here commenting about possibly bringing something like that back...???...???
    Working on living
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

found it, and thanks. Perhaps we can get an LG rep on here commenting about possibly bringing something like that back...???...???
    The annoying thing is one bottle costs as much as shipping!!! Seriously, that is flat out annoying.
  25. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Receptor is no longer for sale. You can still find it some places online but it is now out of our hands
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Receptor is no longer for sale. You can still find it some places online but it is now out of our hands
    Met - best taken during or after something like Natadrol or a long duration test boosting cycle?
  27. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

best taken WITH your Nata-D and on a test cycle as well, if that is the route you choose to take.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.29%

I got 3 bottles to justify it at that cost with shipping. Sitting here on my desk now... just delivered. Says can make ANY testosterone using stack or steroid cycle more productive by boosting your response to testosterone by as much as 250% by cleaning the receptors. Dragon93 I think that is his screen name is the one that told me his friend or brother used it with great success. Thanks Dragon!

Oh it also says it is good without a testosterone stack just by using the indigenous test that is already in your body up to 250% more due to clean receptors. I like that idea too.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

Monday PM Workout - HST A PR DESTRUCTION!

So went into the gym today with PRs on the schedule for my two weeks of 5s, let's just say I got some and more. Pink Magic=Awesome Sauce

PWO Supps:
    4 scoops DominATP

Leg Press - 10x360, 5x590, 5x590 Thought eyes would pop out of head but got my reps
    Calf Raises - Forgot to do... oh well, I am running tomorrow morning.
    DB Incline Press - 10x70, 6x95, 6x95 PR Time gentlmen,
    Skull Crushers - 10x75, 5x95, 6x95 Not a PR but with reach next time for sure
    Lat Pulldown - 10x180, 5x250, 5x270 PR Right there!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH
    Preacher Curls - 10x70, 5x100, 5x100 PR Right there again, its biceps so...
    BB Shoulder Press - 10x95, 5x135, 6x155 PR again though only second time doing this exercise.
    Various weighted ab work

This was unexpectedly one of the strongest days I have ever had in the gym, I felt like I could do anything thrown at me and I was not overly aggressive or anything of the sort. Flat out, pure strength AND I forgot my gloves but didn't care and pushed on.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.2%

So went into the gym today with PRs on the schedule for my two weeks of 5s, let's just say I got some and more. Pink Magic=Awesome Sauce

PWO Supps:
    4 scoops DominATP

Leg Press - 10x360, 5x590, 5x590 Thought eyes would pop out of head but got my reps
    Calf Raises - Forgot to do... oh well, I am running tomorrow morning.
    DB Incline Press - 10x70, 6x95, 6x95 PR 1 Time gentlmen,
    Skull Crushers - 10x75, 5x95, 6x95 Not a PR but with reach next time for sure
    Lat Pulldown - 10x180, 5x250, 5x270 PR 2 Right there!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH
    Preacher Curls - 10x70, 5x100, 5x100 PR 3Right there again, its biceps so...
    BB Shoulder Press - 10x95, 5x135, 6x155 PR 4!!!again though only second time doing this exercise.
    Various weighted ab work

This was unexpectedly one of the strongest days I have ever had in the gym, I felt like I could do anything thrown at me and I was not overly aggressive or anything of the sort. Flat out, pure strength AND I forgot my gloves but didn't care and pushed on.

DUDE WHAT ARE ON!!! oh yeah that right...your on that pink stuff..yeah!!!

You had, what i call, the "limitless strength" workout. When whatever your goal is you reach it, surpass it, and can easily take on some more....yeah limits are a thing of the past.

Good lifitng buddy
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    DUDE WHAT ARE ON!!! oh yeah that right...your on that pink stuff..yeah!!!

You had, what i call, the "limitless strength" workout. When whatever your goal is you reach it, surpass it, and can easily take on some more....yeah limits are a thing of the past.

Good lifitng buddy
    Thanks man, it was just fun to lift today. Oddly enough I was more euphoric than aggressive; very non pink magic but amazing nonetheless. I KNOW you are going to love it, I do!
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

That was with only DominATP for a pre w/o!! Wow Fin nice lifts.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    That was with only DominATP for a pre w/o!! Wow Fin nice lifts.
    I am going to be adding in something special pwo on Wednesday; let's just say I am throwing Recreate as my afternoon dose instead of OEP to allow for it. Should be a fun ride!
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

Tuesday AM Workout - Running cardio ~16 minutes

Another great run this morning and the pace was fast; Pink Magic is making everything I do better!

PWO Supps:
    1 OEP
    2 DCP
    1 AP
    1 Scoop Jack3d
    30 grams EAA+BCAA

Today I am making a switch to 2 OEP AM / 2 Recreate PM. This will allow me to start running some Anadraulic State for pwo without being stimmed out of my mind. Also, I am going to use this as a way to get the benefits of both OEP and Recreate. Looking forward to this combo and will report how it goes after a few days.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.29%

Awesome Bro! PR's, faster runs... I always knew I would do more for pink than much of anything else. What I didn't realize it could do so much for me...
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Always willing to put in the extra effort for the Pink.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.95%

great job and lifting Ouf!!! congrats on the pr's bro!!!
    Working on living
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

Awesome Bro! PR's, faster runs... I always knew I would do more for pink than much of anything else. What I didn't realize it could do so much for me...
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Always willing to put in the extra effort for the Pink.
    great job and lifting Ouf!!! congrats on the pr's bro!!!
    Thanks guys, it was quite the day yesterday at the gym. I felt unstoppable and am looking forward to Wednesday's session as well. This time I will have some Anadraulic State pumping through my veins. This should be interesting to say the least considering I don't normally take stim based pre workout drinks before my afternoon sessions.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.29%

Thanks guys, it was quite the day yesterday at the gym. I felt unstoppable and am looking forward to Wednesday's session as well. This time I will have some Anadraulic State pumping through my veins. This should be interesting to say the least considering I don't normally take stim based pre workout drinks before my afternoon sessions.
    You wil be just fine with AS-GT as far as being able to fall asleep. That is gonna be a killer workout!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

You wil be just fine with AS-GT as far as being able to fall asleep. That is gonna be a killer workout!
    I am not really that worried about it; I am taking 2 OEP in the afternoon now and sleep like a baby, AS-GT should not be an issue dosing 1 scoop.

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Log "Cutting with Water" via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 12:01 PM
  2. Cutting with Water.....Via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 08:48 PM