OUFINNY is cutting up with USP Labs, RPN and LG Sciences

Page 4 of 13 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ok guys, my work got crazy this Friday and due to evening obligations my workout is pushed to this afternoon. Still made sure to get solid meals in yesterday and all of my pink doses. Should be a blood fest in the gym today; I am amped to kill it today.

  2. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Where did everyone go?


    Today was a cluster as was yesterday BUT I made the workout and did surprisingly well for all the stress.

    PWO Supps:
    2 Pink Magic
    3 DCP
    1 serving **** pwo drink (it tasted like A**!)
    6 Hemodraulix

    Eliptical warm up - 4 minutes
    Leg Press - 360x10, 500x10, 500x10
    Calf Raises - 410x10, 410x10
    DB Incline Bench - 55x10, 75x10, 75x10
    Skull Crushers - 55x10, 80x10, 80x10
    Lat Pulldown - 160x10, 200x10, 200x10 (up 20 pounds from last workout)
    Preacher Curls - 55x10, 80x10, 80x10 (up 5 pounds, going to switch to incline DB curls though, forearms are getting irritated with too much bar movements)
    DB military press - 45x10, 60x10, 60x9.75 (I was SO mad I couldn't get the last one but I was shot).

    Great workout, had to work for every rep more than normal but I kept a blistering pace and was dripping sweat. Going to get some food in me and relax for the evening.
  3. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Well we are rapidly approaching the first week on Pink and things are looking good. Up a few pounds this weekend due to two carb refeeds but I am not sweating it because I will sweat it out tonight at the gym.

    Initial thoughts on Pink:

    Body composition changes - Continuing to lean out in midsection though OEP may be responsible. Any acceleration at this point may be attributed to Pink.

    Vascularity/muscle hardness - Definitely there though on non-workout days I haven't felt overly swole. This weekend was very stressful to say the least, hopefully this week will chill out some and that will get cortisol back under control. In the gym vascularity is much more pronounced and I am seeing it in my shoulders/biceps/delts more than I ever have before.

    Pumps - Nothing too crazy here, on low carbs so they are not very pronounced unless I take something to help. Currently using some samples of Hemodraulix, they are helping in that department.

    Focus/mood - Definitely something going on here but, and I blame OEP for this, I can't pinpoint what it is. I always have a noticeable increase in focus and mood with OEP, but the PM is adding something else too it. I am definitely getting more energy from it, especially after my evening dose.

    Libido - No question it stayed as high as it was after TNA so something is going on here.

    Skin tone - Getting some more acne on back/face (this is kinda annoying if you catch my drift at 28!). TNA was giving me some on chest/back but the PM is getting it on my face. This could be stress as much as anything, will keep monitoring this. Just an FYI, face is washed twice a day to control oil and this still is happening.

    Strength - I cannot believe I was as strong as I was on Saturday, I had less than a 1000 calories before my workout at 6 PM and still got all my weights. Something is definitely stirring here. I see PRs in the near future when I get to 5s on HST. Also, I would not be surprised if I get some PRs at higher reps on the 10s. If I can get my lat pulls and db bench up just slightly this is going to happen and today will be as good as any to try.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Morning motivation for all you in AM Land.




    Kleen and GHGH will especially like this I am sure.
  5. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1811
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    good review Ouf!!
    Working on living
  6. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,203
    Rep Power
    5039348
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Damn good stuff bro and don't sweat it I haven't made it around to enough of my threads, it isn't just yours. Damn good info so far.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  7. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Monday PM Workout - HST Workout B


    It's official, 110% positive that Pink Magic is kicking in like top fuel dragster. HOLY CRAP I KILLED IT TODAY! Going to post up workout later, have some stuff to get done now but after feeling tired/frustrated/stressed with work the Pink worked its Magic. All I can say is, PRs here I come.

    On to the fun stuff...
    PWO supps:
    4 scoops DominATP
    7 Hemodraulix

    Leg Extensions - 10x160, 12x200, 10x210 (Extra reps and more weight, I knew it was on like donkey kong at this point... oh how little I was scratching the surface)
    Leg Curls - 10x115, 10x 130, 10x135 (Had to go up in weight, this got easy)
    DB Bench Press - 10x65, 12x85, 10x85 (Retarded how easy the first set went up, I could have easily done 15 reps)
    Tri Rope extensions - 10x60, 10x80, 10x80 (different machine, this was A LOT heavier 80 I will tell you but got all my reps)
    Close grip BB row (between legs with squat bar, close grip handle) - 10x80, 10x110, 10x110
    Incline DB bicep curls - 25x12, 35x10, 35x10
    Side/Front lateral SS - 10x25(F)>10x20(S), repeat (BRUTAL but the pain was intoxicating).
    Weighted crunches - 15x35, 15x35, 15x40, 15x40

    This was the best workout I have had in a LONG time, I am pretty darn sure this year. Even when I was going full bore on TNA it was not like this. The thought of TNA/PM/Prime is so ridiculous I am salivating thinking about how EPIC a strength stack this would be. I will call this the Continuous Personal Record stack.
  8. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Tuesday AM - Running cardio


    Phenomenal session this morning; added an extra 3/4 of a mile and still had gas in the tank.

    PWO Supps:
    1 OEP
    1 Jack3d TP
    1 Reset AD
    3 DCP
    30 Grams EA+BCAA

    Total was about 20 minutes and over 2 miles. Going to swim tonight and do HIIT. Pink has me fully recovered already even after a crushfest last night... freaking amazing!
  9. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,664
    Rep Power
    760777
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    It's official, 110% positive that Pink Magic is kicking in like top fuel dragster. HOLY CRAP I KILLED IT TODAY! Going to post up workout later, have some stuff to get done now but after feeling tired/frustrated/stressed with work the Pink worked its Magic. All I can say is, PRs here I come.

    On to the fun stuff...
    PWO supps:
    4 scoops DominATP
    7 Hemodraulix

    Leg Extensions - 10x160, 12x200, 10x210 (Extra reps and more weight, I knew it was on like donkey kong at this point... oh how little I was scratching the surface)
    Leg Curls - 10x115, 10x 130, 10x135 (Had to go up in weight, this got easy)
    DB Bench Press - 10x65, 12x85, 10x85 (Retarded how easy the first set went up, I could have easily done 15 reps)
    Tri Rope extensions - 10x60, 10x80, 10x80 (different machine, this was A LOT heavier 80 I will tell you but got all my reps)
    Close grip BB row (between legs with squat bar, close grip handle) - 10x80, 10x110, 10x110
    Incline DB bicep curls - 25x12, 35x10, 35x10
    Side/Front lateral SS - 10x25(F)>10x20(S), repeat (BRUTAL but the pain was intoxicating).
    Weighted crunches - 15x35, 15x35, 15x40, 15x40

    This was the best workout I have had in a LONG time, I am pretty darn sure this year. Even when I was going full bore on TNA it was not like this. The thought of TNA/PM/Prime is so ridiculous I am salivating thinking about how EPIC a strength stack this would be. I will call this the Continuous Personal Record stack.
    That actually scares me a bit, seriously TNA makes be so agressive. I will likely stop the TNA when I introduce pink magic.

    Everybody is talking about muscle volume and vascularity on pink magic and that is what has me excited about it. The strength gains sound nice as well, but at this stage the physical appearance changes are what I am after more than anything. Things are going well, my arms are huge but I could tighten up some.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That actually scares me a bit, seriously TNA makes be so agressive. I will likely stop the TNA when I introduce pink magic.

    Everybody is talking about muscle volume and vascularity on pink magic and that is what has me excited about it. The strength gains sound nice as well, but at this stage the physical appearance changes are what I am after more than anything. Things are going well, my arms are huge but I could tighten up some.
    DW - I don't get any negative or overly agressive "feelings/tendencies" from the Pink Magic so far. I will say that I got seriously annoyed in a meeting yesterday BUT I sensed it before it surfaced so no harm done. The aggressiveness lies under the surface and is there when you need it if that makes any sense. I thought 100% yesterday my workout would suck and I would be flat, after the first warm up set I was in the zone and new it was going to be an epic crushfest.
  11. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,664
    Rep Power
    760777
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    DW - I don't get any negative or overly agressive "feelings/tendencies" from the Pink Magic so far. I will say that I got seriously annoyed in a meeting yesterday BUT I sensed it before it surfaced so no harm done. The aggressiveness lies under the surface and is there when you need it if that makes any sense. I thought 100% yesterday my workout would suck and I would be flat, after the first warm up set I was in the zone and new it was going to be an epic crushfest.
    That's more like the Prime agression...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  12. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1811
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    great numbers Ouf, keep it up brother... and someone needs to convince Jacob to get more TNA out to the masses, and by masses I mean us!!
    Working on living
  13. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    great numbers Ouf, keep it up brother... and someone needs to convince Jacob to get more TNA out to the masses, and by masses I mean us!!
    That my friend you are 100% right about. Something about that blend leads to some serious test boosting. Actually, in its absence I am designing my own test booster/recomp pill on custom capsule. Here are the ingredients:

    7-KETO-DHEA 100MG
    FENUGREEK PE 50% 670MG
    AVENA SATIVA 10:1 500MG
    3,4-DIVANILLYLTETRAHYDROFURAN 400MG

    I added the 7-keto to free up fat and if dosed 2 times a day, this should be pretty darn retarded. For $67.94 and 50 days worth... this seems like a downright sick deal. Don't get me wrong, I love TNA and can't wait to run TestoPro BUT this has more of the actives and estrogen control. Curious to see what you all think of this. I could drop the 7-Keto BUT it is cheap and I had good results with it earlier in my cut so I want to add it back in if I can.
    Option 2:

    FENUGREEK PE 50% 670MG
    AVENA SATIVA 10:1 500MG
    3,4-DIVANILLYLTETRAHYDROFURAN 400MG
    6 BROMO ANDROST 1,4 DIENE 3,17 DIONE 75MG

    This is my view of the ultimate test boosting/AI combo. I am using 6-bromo because it is effective and there is no formestane...
  14. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,664
    Rep Power
    760777
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I was just under 2300 cals yesterday and I had a 45/35/20 macro ratio (P/F/C); it will become increasingly difficult to cut calls down without sacrificing somewhere and I am low on carbs already. I am hoping that after the 20 days of TNA that I have it won't be a big issue to drop cals down with the removal of at least two servings of MCTs for 40 grams a day total. Right there is nearly 360 cals I can take out easily and have little effect on my hunger to be honest.
    Yah it often comes down to where your going to cut cals, I try to plan this well in advance. I also will use more cardio in place of cutting cals to avoid going to low and not leaving myself enough wiggle room.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  15. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah it often comes down to where your going to cut cals, I try to plan this well in advance. I also will use more cardio in place of cutting cals to avoid going to low and not leaving myself enough wiggle room.
    I am planning on this week being the last one of the MCTs and see what that does for me in terms of continued fat loss. I imagine that since Pink Magic is kicking in full steam ahead I don't need the extra fats, I can just take 2-3 fish oil with each dose and be fine. This will drop cals inline with where I need to be and still give me room to manipulate the macros throughout the week to keep me sane (and not starved of carbs).
  16. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,203
    Rep Power
    5039348
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    That my friend you are 100% right about. Something about that blend leads to some serious test boosting. Actually, in its absence I am designing my own test booster/recomp pill on custom capsule. Here are the ingredients:

    7-KETO-DHEA 100MG
    FENUGREEK PE 50% 670MG
    AVENA SATIVA 10:1 500MG
    3,4-DIVANILLYLTETRAHYDROFURAN 400MG

    I added the 7-keto to free up fat and if dosed 2 times a day, this should be pretty darn retarded. For $67.94 and 50 days worth... this seems like a downright sick deal. Don't get me wrong, I love TNA and can't wait to run TestoPro BUT this has more of the actives and estrogen control. Curious to see what you all think of this. I could drop the 7-Keto BUT it is cheap and I had good results with it earlier in my cut so I want to add it back in if I can.
    Option 2:

    FENUGREEK PE 50% 670MG
    AVENA SATIVA 10:1 500MG
    3,4-DIVANILLYLTETRAHYDROFURAN 400MG
    6 BROMO ANDROST 1,4 DIENE 3,17 DIONE 75MG

    This is my view of the ultimate test boosting/AI combo. I am using 6-bromo because it is effective and there is no formestane...
    Do they have any IC3 or Resveratrol for natural estrogen control? That would be pimp.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  17. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    3,4-DIVANILLYLTETRAHYDROFURAN 400 MG N/A
    AVENA SATIVA 10:1 500 MG N/A
    FENUGREEK PE 50% 650 MG N/A
    INDOLE - 3 - CARBINOLE 150 MG N/A
    YOHIMBINE HCL 2 MG N/A
    TOTAL:65.81

    There is the mix I just came up with for that... Resveratrol is darn expensive in the quantity needed. I think this is a great price for 50 days worth and you get 2 per day. That is a lot of the Testofen/Divanyll/Avena.
  18. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,203
    Rep Power
    5039348
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    3,4-DIVANILLYLTETRAHYDROFURAN 400 MG N/A
    AVENA SATIVA 10:1 500 MG N/A
    FENUGREEK PE 50% 650 MG N/A
    INDOLE - 3 - CARBINOLE 150 MG N/A
    YOHIMBINE HCL 2 MG N/A
    TOTAL:65.81

    There is the mix I just came up with for that... Resveratrol is darn expensive in the quantity needed. I think this is a great price for 50 days worth and you get 2 per day. That is a lot of the Testofen/Divanyll/Avena.
    Is this supposed to be 1 serving worth, and not one pill right, looks like a lot of milligrams to put in a single pill. If not in a single pill then do you get two servings per day at that cost?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  19. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Is this supposed to be 1 serving worth, and not one pill right, looks like a lot of milligrams to put in a single pill. If not in a single pill then do you get two servings per day at that cost?
    That is 3 pills per serving/300 per batch so 50 days worth at 2 doses a day. Now that CC has some of these test boosting ingredients, you can make one heck of a natty booster. If you buy more than one batch, it is VERY cheap.

    That mix above with the AM coupon code for AM users: $52.65! That is for 50 freaking days, that's it, I am going to get on this here shortly.
  20. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Motivational Pics for the day I have to share










    And just because this is hilarious:
  21. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,203
    Rep Power
    5039348
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Very Nice!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  22. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Very Nice!
    I have some more gems for tomorrow, stay tuned.
  23. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,717
    Rep Power
    4928430
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    One word: Motorboat!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  24. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Tuesday PM Cardio - HIIT Swimming


    So I want to add that up to this point I had a whopping 1450 calories today... keep that in mind after reading. My only other "nutrition" is 50 grams BCAAs throughout day. Also, I will add that I am now taking OEP 2/2 instead of 2/1. I was getting pretty fatigued after 1 PM so I upped the dose and feel much better today.

    PWO supps:
    3 DCP

    Workout Schematic:
    600 warm up
    25 sprint / 50 medium - 12 intervals and this time I did stroke work so the times vary more than if I did freestyle. This mean I did back/breast/free four times for 12 intervals. 900 total yards.
    200 warm down

    Felt great today, a little sore in the back and shoulders but after last night and being on low cals I am not surprised. Going to get some grub in me then off the grocery again... amazing how much you can eat on low cals!
  25. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    One word: Motorboat!!
    Word! I have a funny one to put up tomorrow. There are tons I have from emails that float around work but most are not AM friendly if you get my drift. Trying to play by the rules in my first serious log...
  26. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,664
    Rep Power
    760777
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    So I want to add that up to this point I had a whopping 1450 calories today... keep that in mind after reading. My only other "nutrition" is 50 grams BCAAs throughout day. Also, I will add that I am now taking OEP 2/2 instead of 2/1. I was getting pretty fatigued after 1 PM so I upped the dose and feel much better today.
    Yah I am thinking that is a little too low...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  27. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I am thinking that is a little too low...
    I finished out the day with a supposed 2500 calories; I kind of went meat nuts last night... was flat out hungry from the Pink Magic. I paid for it though, the OEP had my stomach all kinds of pissed at me for a good 2 hours after that. Never again will I try and force that much into me regardless of how hungry I am, will just wait for a pre-bed feeding instead. Trust me, I don't see me getting under 2000 cals total for a while, if ever. Not in the same mode as you and have no "deadline" to meet my goals. I will switch to a recomp here in 3-4 weeks after Pink Magic to give the metabolism a change, add in more carbs, then back at the fat shredding after I do my Natadrol run. I will save the cutting for another bottle of OEP and Prime .
  28. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,664
    Rep Power
    760777
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I finished out the day with a supposed 2500 calories; I kind of went meat nuts last night... was flat out hungry from the Pink Magic. I paid for it though, the OEP had my stomach all kinds of pissed at me for a good 2 hours after that. Never again will I try and force that much into me regardless of how hungry I am, will just wait for a pre-bed feeding instead. Trust me, I don't see me getting under 2000 cals total for a while, if ever. Not in the same mode as you and have no "deadline" to meet my goals. I will switch to a recomp here in 3-4 weeks after Pink Magic to give the metabolism a change, add in more carbs, then back at the fat shredding after I do my Natadrol run. I will save the cutting for another bottle of OEP and Prime .
    Yah I don't ever go below 2000, even on a cycle...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  29. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Motivational post number 2 - Something for you Asian lovers out there :)


    A little Grace Park for you Battlestar fans, me included!




    Too funny, have to post.


    More Kate for you brunette fans, damn she is hot!


    And the finale...
  30. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,203
    Rep Power
    5039348
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Very nice! Great work on that swim too!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  31. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,459
    Rep Power
    304228
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    88.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    TEARING THIS CUT UP!!! Need a band aid?
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  32. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    TEARING THIS CUT UP!!! Need a band aid?
    We shall see! And thanks man, progress has "stalled" at the moment but I blame the PM for that. I can see more muscle on my frame right now and I know it is a combo of reduced fat and new LBM. I have taken out all but one of the MCT feedings and that is a good amount of cals gone right there. Still at it hard and really looking forward to killing some weight later tonight.

    Weights are getting this later:
  33. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,203
    Rep Power
    5039348
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Hope you are smashing those weights this very moment!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  34. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Wednesday PM Workout - HST A


    Utter annihilation happened tonight; stupid weights moved and calories are low yet again. Pink is giving high dosed Prime a run for its money, YES!, you read that right. Kleen and DW you know how bold a statement that is.

    PWO Supps:
    DominATP - 4 Scoops
    Hemodraulix - 6

    I had some time waiting for my friend so got all my stretches in and a solid warm up. Our order changed today due to leg press being occupied, we just moved on and proceeded to destroy things.
    DB Incline Press - 10x65, 11x80, 9x85--> PR for reps... on a CUT!
    Skull Crushers - 10x55, 10x85, 9x85 I was up 10 pounds from the last time I did this so I am not upset with the 9 reps... I will own that SOB next time!
    Leg Press - 10x360, 10x520, 10x520 This was pain on another level but it was done and the second set was actually easier than the first. Not a PR but nothing near what I can achieve while on a cut.
    Calf raises - 10x450, 10x450
    Lat Pulldown - 10x140, 10x200, 10x220--> PR for weight/reps!
    Preacher Curls - 10x55, 10x80, 10x80 Intense burn!
    BB Shoulder Press - 10x45, 10x95, 10x115 Never done this before so the weight is low for that reason. Instantly in love with the feeling and pump, holy crap boulders for shoulders!
    Weighted abs after for 3 sets.

    This was flat out retarded, done in 50 minutes with 2 people... dripping sweat the whole time and loving every second of it. The fury burning inside is almost scary, I wanted more and more but was pushing the limits on every rep/set so I was relatively satisfied.

    Ah yes, back to change and get cleaned up and what is that I see in the mirror but some abs showing themselves clear as day. Apparently there is some serious leaning out going on that I didn't notice. OEP/Pink Magic/AP for the freaking win!
  35. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hope you are smashing those weights this very moment!
    Crushfest took place, there were no prisoners and a trail of sweat and carnage is all that is left to show for it.

    PS - I see some fellow AM members are getting some Pink Magic. DW, AZMIDLYF, congrats and get to the logging and fun. You two deserve it! And last but not least, GHGH is in the game as well... scary to think what is going to happen with his strength with the Pink!!!!!!!
  36. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,459
    Rep Power
    304228
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    88.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Crushfest took place, there were no prisoners and a trail of sweat and carnage is all that is left to show for it.

    PS - I see some fellow AM members are getting some Pink Magic. DW, AZMIDLYF, congrats and get to the logging and fun. You two deserve it! And last but not least, GHGH is in the game as well... scary to think what is going to happen with his strength with the Pink!!!!!!!

    I was going to start a cut....but i think im gonna keep on powerlifting and see what i can do with a little Pink!

    KEEP CRUSHIN IT!!!
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  37. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    I was going to start a cut....but i think im gonna keep on powerlifting and see what i can do with a little Pink!

    KEEP CRUSHIN IT!!!
    Pink deserves a quality power lifting log and we all know you will give it hell...
  38. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,459
    Rep Power
    304228
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    88.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Pink deserves a quality power lifting log and we all know you will give it hell...

    Im gonna makes some bars bend!! lol
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  39. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thursday AM Workout - 20 min running


    Yet another stellar morning for a run, though it was wet from the night's rain. Temp was better this time and the energy/stamina were steady yet again.

    PWO Supps:
    1 OEP
    2 Reset AD
    1 AP
    3 DCP
    30 grams BCAA

    I cannot swim tonight due to a work commitment BUT I am not too concerned, things are progressing as planned so no worries. I will say this though, I weighed in this morning and I was 195... . Not really sure what the heck is going on, either I am holding water or last nights food (combo of both maybe) but I am obviously up some. If this trend continues I will make some macro adjustments next week. I really don't want to cut out any more carbs but I may start adding an AP before my evening meal since most of the vegetables I eat have a decent amount of carbs in them so maybe that will help. Kind of stuck on what else I can do, suggestions are welcome.
  40. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1811
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    No swimming for me today either, the pool was packed and there was actually a line!!!
    Working on living
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Log "Cutting with Water" via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 01:01 PM
  2. Cutting with Water.....Via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 09:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in