OUFINNY is cutting up with USP Labs, RPN and LG Sciences

Page 3 of 13 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Hey Ouf,
    what's your PT's opinion of your workout lifestyle while having the hip issue? Just curious
    Sorry to get to this so late, just saw it today. My PT lady thinks there is nothing wrong with working around the injury, actually she encouraged me to start doing hack squat light at the end of the month and continue to work even if there is some pain. She knows I am not going to be sedentary and does not believe that would help either.

  2. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0

    Wednesday PM Workout - HST Workout A


    PWO Supps:
    7-Keto - 1
    T-911 - 1
    Domin ATP - 3 scoops
    Ghenerate - 7 sprays

    By the time I got to the gym I was chomping at the bit to lift, I knew I had a session of pure fury and demolition in front of me... I was not disappointed.

    Leg Press - 12x270, 15x360, 17x360 Legs were feeling VERY strong and pumped.
    Calf raises (leg press machine) - 15x270, 15x270 reps were slow and burn was ferocious. I need to add more weight, these were getting easy.
    Incline DB Press - 12x45, 15x60, 15x60 Added 5 pounds and hit all my reps, fury was building and the pace picked up at this point.
    Skull Crushers - 12x55, 15x65, 15x65 Triceps on fire at the end of these but hit all reps with perfect form and felt amazing.
    Lat Pull Down - 12x110, 15x150, 17x150 Killing it here, amazing pump in lats and wanted to do more. Up 10 pounds here as well.
    Preacher Curl machine - 12x45, 15x65, 15x65 Vascularity off the charts!!!
    Military Press Machine - 12x75, 15x90, 18x110 Seriously I was in a state of rage and couldn't be stopped!!!!
    Weight ab crunches - 15x30, 15x35, 15x35, 15x35 Abs were pumped after this, are you serious!

    This was a workout that summoned the fury only ThunderGod brings (if a mortal like me can even do that!). I was tearing through the weights and could not be stopped. Either the TNA is kicking in or it was the T-911 working synthetically but I was ALPHA Male all the way.

    Today I am going to switch it up and do some swimming for cardio and try some HIIT with it. I can do that pretty easily and should be able to do intervals like 30 on, 60 off just by lap count. I am going to shoot for 20 minutes straight of this after a solid warm up and some warm down; total time should be no more than 35-40 minutes.

    Oh, and I am a Pink Magic tester courtesy of Jacob from USP... thought you would want to know. Link to the USP forum log will come later today.
  3. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    FYI - new Pink Magic log from USP forum: http://www.usplabsdirect.com/forum/p...html#post25819
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0

    Thursday PM Workout - 35 min HIIT SWIMMING


    Ok guys, got back in the water yesterday, felt great because that is my true home after 10+ years of competitive swimming and 7 years of water polo. Didn't hurt that there were some FINE women in the pool area and I have to say that is the best I have looked in my suit in a long time; loving the attention.

    Anyways, I devised an interesting HIIT schematic to try in the pool. Here is the breakdown:
    500 yards warmup (for me this is nothing and I was really not all that "warm")
    8 HIIT intervals - 25 yard sprint/50 yards moderate (repeat 8 times for 600 yards)
    200 yards warmdown - various different stuff to get the water feel back

    I was pretty worked from this even though it was short yardage for me but I like the results. This really helped stretch my sore a** muscles out but now my back is seriously worked and DOMSicle central. Either way, I am going to be doing this now 2 days a week since my body likes this a lot better than 4-5 running sessions per week. The other two AM cardio workouts will stay running based and will be moderate pace for 15-20 minutes. This is outlined in the OEP diet and has been working so far so I don't see any need to change that.
  5. Registered User
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,590
    Answers
    0


    I like the swimming schematic.

    Wish I had access to a pool regularly
  6. Registered User
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,211
    Answers
    0


    Ouf,
    good call with the swimming. I think everyone is in agreement that it's a form of cardio that tends to get neglected in our community. Other than aggressive hiit on the TM, swimming is the form of cardio that effects my BP in a positive manner the fastest (within like 1-2 weeks).

    Your PT is gonna love that you are doing "open chained" cardio which is virtually no impact on the joints too

    I also saw that you mentioned schedule interruption with the gf in town. That's one of the toughest things to deal with HST... when life gets in the way, it really messes with the schedule we have to draw up before hand Were you able to work around it?
  7. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Ouf,
    good call with the swimming. I think everyone is in agreement that it's a form of cardio that tends to get neglected in our community. Other than aggressive hiit on the TM, swimming is the form of cardio that effects my BP in a positive manner the fastest (within like 1-2 weeks).

    Your PT is gonna love that you are doing "open chained" cardio which is virtually no impact on the joints too

    I also saw that you mentioned schedule interruption with the gf in town. That's one of the toughest things to deal with HST... when life gets in the way, it really messes with the schedule we have to draw up before hand Were you able to work around it?
    No schedule interruptions really, I did miss a few cardio AM sessions but I made up for them in the morning between the sheets... not as many calories burned though!

    My PT I don't see often, with my insurance it costs a fortune until I get my deductible, so I see her only 1-2 times a month. That being said, I can already feel a difference from the swimming. I am probably going to go today if I get time. By the way, I never got the Hemo you sent.
  8. Registered User
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,211
    Answers
    0


    Keep your eyes peeled. I'm surprised it's not there yet
  9. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,561
    Answers
    1


    Congrats on the Pink Magic Ouf!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  10. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Congrats on the Pink Magic Ouf!!!
    Thanks Kleen! I am hoping to get it today so I can start it. I need to update my workout from Friday, been distracted this weekend with personal stuff and work... put in 14 hours on Friday! All that being said, I still made it to the gym and killed my last day of 15s, on to 10s now!
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,305
    Answers
    0


    you planning to run it with everything ur running now or u gonna hit it up as a standalone?
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  12. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    you planning to run it with everything ur running now or u gonna hit it up as a standalone?
    That is really up to Jacob and USP. I know that I will most likely stop TNA at a minimum, everything else is geared towards fat loss so I am not sure what I would need to stop from there. No matter what, I am going to keep running OEP and AP.
  13. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,561
    Answers
    1


    Nice extra hours don't hurt and now you are into the fun part too!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  14. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0

    Monday PM Workout - HST Workout A


    Ok guys, this is on like donkey kong! Great workout today even though I forgot my headphones... Lifetime Fitness music sucks when you are trying to crush it. Oh well, got in the zone and all went well.

    PWO Supps:
    DCP - 3
    7-Keto - 1
    Domin ATP - 3 scoops
    Lg Ghenerate - 8 sprays

    Workout:
    Leg Press - 10x360, 10x500, 10x500
    Calf raises (leg press machine) - 12x360, 12x360 I need to go up here, this is too easy.
    Incline DB Press - 10x50, 10x75, 10x75 This was TOUGH but I made it through it... not fun without a spotter.
    Skull Crushers - 10x55, 10x75, 10x75
    Lat Pull Down - 12x140, 10x180, 10x190 I will be doing 190 next time, this was too easy on set 1.
    Preacher Curl machine - 10x55, 10x70, 10x75 I screwed up and read my HST plan wrong, should have been 75 the whole time. Not going to happen again.
    DB Military Press - 10x45, 10x60, 10x60
    Weight ab crunches

    Felt absolutely spent/awesome after the workout. I have to say the TNA I am taking is making this cut fun to say the least. Never did I think I would be throwing weights I was doing when I was taking Prime last fall but I am.
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,305
    Answers
    0


    Hmm imagine TNA + Prime...during a cut.....
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  16. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Hmm imagine TNA + Prime...during a cut.....
    Stop teasing me... man I need to go to bed. 6 AM run is going to be upon me fast!
  17. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0

    Tuesday AM Workout - Running cardio ~12 minutes


    For those that don't know, I am running in the AM two days a week, maybe three if I can get myself to on Saturday mornings. Here is the breakdown, it is a little over a mile to run all the way around the block by me and I get it done relatively quick. I need to find out exactly the distance so I can get a better idea of my pace but this morning I was moving. (This is copied from my USP log, hence the intro to my cardio schematic)

    PWO Supps:
    1 scoop Jack3d TP
    1 Anabolic Pump
    1 OEP
    1 Reset AD
    3 DCP
    1 7-Keto
    20 grams EA+BCAA pre/post to prevent catabolism

    This is followed by a meal right after I get home and cleaned up. I did not have any fruit to add today to my breakfast so I get some carbs but normally I throw in a grapefruit/blackberries/strawberries. This afternoon I am going to swim with my HIIT schematic I started last week, we will see how it goes.
  18. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0

    Pink is HERE! Tuesday PM Workout - HIIT Swimming


    So the Pink made its way to me courtesy of USP Labs, interesting choice of bottles is all I have to say... befitting of its already impressive reputation.

    PWO Supps:
    1 PAL ATP Tab
    8 Sprays Ghenerate
    3 DCP
    1 7-Keto

    Workout:
    600 yards warm up
    10 intervals of 25 yards/50 yards. I did it with the 25s on 20 seconds and the 50s on 50 seconds. This was great because I could push hard, catch my breath, then get my moderate swim down in before the next sprint. I was dripping sweat by the end of the 12 minutes or so of carnage. That does not sound like a long time for HIIT but try it in the pool... even as a seasoned swimmer I was pretty gassed at the end.
    200 warm down

    Oh yeah, did I mention I got my Pink Magic! Going to take my first dose with breakfast tomorrow.
  19. Registered User
    benj851's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,397
    Answers
    0


    so fricken jealous brother! maybe I'll get mine tomorrow... enjoy it!
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,305
    Answers
    0


    dude so far your cutting log is intense. Workouts are on point and the diet seems even better.

    Great freaking work so far my man, great freaking work. I will def be joining you in the land of pool cardio once my next cut comes around. I live in miami and outdoors cardio with the chance of tanning my caspar looking butt is a must!

    I'm also stealing your OEP/DCP stack(which i saw several other run) and upping the anti with yes....TNA and Prime. Maybe add in a little sesamin and i may mimick your schematic for cardio, i expect great things.

    Keep us updated on the Pink Magic. And remember, as awesome as it is, try to be wary of the evil placebo effect!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  21. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Appreciate the kind words GHGH. The semi annoying thing is the scale has stalled but I think the TNA was adding some muscle and keeping me at 194 for the last week. Fat appears to be continuing to go and the DCP/OEP combo has me hot like a furnace pretty much all day, even more so in the evenings. Last night I was on fire until around 11 PM.

    Took my first dose of Pink this morning and will dose 2 with three meals a day. This means breakfast (meal 1), lunch (meal 2) and dinner (meal 4). If it is anything like Prime a pwo dose will most likely not benefit me BUT I may play with it after a week and see if moving it to my pwo shake/mct combo will help. Time will tell and not knowing what the ingredients are and what to expect should diminish the placebo effect.

    Funny you mentioned the casper look, I got some sun this weekend now that it is FINALLY starting to warm up in Houston, hopefully the next round of pictures will be better. Just got a new digital camera and it should be here next week but I will get some pictures this weekend hopefully even if they are not the best. I am going to give the diet a check today on fitday and see where the calories are at. I developed a schematic at the beginning but may need to make a further drop to continue the fat loss now that the "easy" stuff is gone. Down to the nitty gritty, hard to remove fat around the mid section now.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    dude so far your cutting log is intense. Workouts are on point and the diet seems even better.

    Great freaking work so far my man, great freaking work. I will def be joining you in the land of pool cardio once my next cut comes around. I live in miami and outdoors cardio with the chance of tanning my caspar looking butt is a must!

    I'm also stealing your OEP/DCP stack(which i saw several other run) and upping the anti with yes....TNA and Prime. Maybe add in a little sesamin and i may mimick your schematic for cardio, i expect great things.

    Keep us updated on the Pink Magic. And remember, as awesome as it is, try to be wary of the evil placebo effect!
  22. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Appreciate the kind words GHGH. The semi annoying thing is the scale has stalled but I think the TNA was adding some muscle and keeping me at 194 for the last week. Fat appears to be continuing to go and the DCP/OEP combo has me hot like a furnace pretty much all day, even more so in the evenings. Last night I was on fire until around 11 PM.

    Took my first dose of Pink this morning and will dose 2 with three meals a day. This means breakfast (meal 1), lunch (meal 2) and dinner (meal 4). If it is anything like Prime a pwo dose will most likely not benefit me BUT I may play with it after a week and see if moving it to my pwo shake/mct combo will help. Time will tell and not knowing what the ingredients are and what to expect should diminish the placebo effect.

    Funny you mentioned the casper look, I got some sun this weekend now that it is FINALLY starting to warm up in Houston, hopefully the next round of pictures will be better. Just got a new digital camera and it should be here next week but I will get some pictures this weekend hopefully even if they are not the best. I am going to give the diet a check today on fitday and see where the calories are at. I developed a schematic at the beginning but may need to make a further drop to continue the fat loss now that the "easy" stuff is gone. Down to the nitty gritty, hard to remove fat around the mid section now.
    How long you running Pink for, how many pills do you have?
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  23. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    How long you running Pink for, how many pills do you have?
    I counted last night, 25 days worth at 6 per day. I thought it was great they came in a Prime 150 count bottle, filled to the lid no less! Interesting as it may seem, I do feel slightly different (best way to describe it) after my first dose, not sure what it is but a little more focus for sure. I will update everyone today how the first workout goes with 2 doses on board, most likely no change today but who knows with USP!
  24. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,561
    Answers
    1


    Cool can't wait to hear what you think of the pink.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  25. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Cool can't wait to hear what you think of the pink.
    Going to have to be more specific about what pink you are referring too... I have different feelings about the two.
  26. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    I think they are both androgenic
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  27. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I think they are both androgenic
    Damn skippy AZ! Can't say you will EVER find me complaining about getting either, especially when the magic one shows up courtesy of USP!
  28. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Can't wait to see what USP has cooked up this time.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  29. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Can't wait to see what USP has cooked up this time.
    The only cooking up I know of was AX slim xtreme and that there illegal stim they had there... USP on the other hand gives the herbs a massage with a happy ending to get the best they have to offer. Now that is a combination of innovation and the oldest profession, LOL!
  30. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,561
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    The only cooking up I know of was AX slim xtreme and that there illegal stim they had there... USP on the other hand gives the herbs a massage with a happy ending to get the best they have to offer. Now that is a combination of innovation and the oldest profession, LOL!
    You know so many roads I could go down with that analogy man... I am just gonna let it ride. LOL
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  31. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    You know so many roads I could go down with that analogy man... I am just gonna let it ride. LOL
    It took all my restraint to leave it at that. BTW, first workout with Pink in the books... um yeah, ridiculous comes to mind as a description. Will fill in the details later.
  32. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0

    Wednesday PM Workout - HST Workout B/ Thursday AM Cardio


    First day of Pink Magic in the books everyone, all went well and I definitely felt something going on. And I have to admit, I thought I would have killer DOMS this morning, especially in my legs, but when I ran nothing serious at all.

    PWO Supps:
    3 DCP
    8 Sprays Ghenerate
    6 Hemodraulix

    Workout:
    Leg Extension - 10x150, 10x200, 10x200 (Was using a new machine due to my normal one being broken, sucked something fierce but I did have a nasty burn so it did the job)
    Leg Curl - 10x110, 10x130, 10x130
    DB Bench Press - 10x60, 10x80, 10x80
    Tricep Rope Ext. - 10x60, 10x80, 10x80
    T-Bar Row - 10x70, 10x100, 10x100
    Standing ez-bar curl - 10x55, 10x75, 10x75
    Front raises/Side raises SS - 10x25(F)>10x17.5(S), repeat
    After the f/s raises my shoulders were on fire! I have to say vascularity was EXTREMELY pronounced and better than I have ever seen. Also, I had to dig DEEP to hit the weights I chose and I truly feel the pink magic had something to do with this.

    Thursday AM Cardio - Running ~11 minutes
    PWO Supps (FTP)
    1 AP
    1 OEP
    1 Scoop Jack3d
    1 Reset AD
    3 DCP
    20 grams EA+BCAA (Pre/Post)
    Flying this morning even though it was much colder than it was on Tuesday.

    Weight - 192.5 (Down 2 pounds from last week)
  33. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,561
    Answers
    1


    Good stuff Bro!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,355
    Answers
    1


    glad to see the pink is treating you well. cant wait to get mine as well
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  35. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    How did you like the Hemodraulix 'Fin? Have you used it before?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  36. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    How did you like the Hemodraulix 'Fin? Have you used it before?
    I liked it but did not really "feel" much to be honest less a more pronounced pump during upper body exercises. Granted, I had to take it within ~15 minutes of my protein shake pwo so I don't know if that had an effect or not. Next time I am going to see if I can get the seperation a little longer between food and dosing. I have at least 4 more workouts to go with it, Celc hooked it up big time!!!

    Celc - Thanks man, you gave me more than enough to get a fair assessment of the Hemo!
  37. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,561
    Answers
    1


    The Hemo is not a FEEL product, you will not feel any different on it, your pumps and vascularity will increase. To really get a feel of it don't take the Jack3d, just the Hemo and like 2 Motivate or 60 mg geranium. Your pumps and vascularity will still be there and on point. It is the energy kick you expect from a PWO is not what you get from that. It is purely blood volume and pump. I think it would be best used for those who do not like Stims, or in conjunction with a stim. I had sick energy and pumps from it when I used it with Jack3d though.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  38. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    The Hemo is not a FEEL product, you will not feel any different on it, your pumps and vascularity will increase. To really get a feel of it don't take the Jack3d, just the Hemo and like 2 Motivate or 60 mg geranium. Your pumps and vascularity will still be there and on point. It is the energy kick you expect from a PWO is not what you get from that. It is purely blood volume and pump. I think it would be best used for those who do not like Stims, or in conjunction with a stim. I had sick energy and pumps from it when I used it with Jack3d though.
    I did not take it with Jack3d, actually on my HST days my only stims are the OEP and I take that 15.-2 hours pwo so I can sleep. The one thing I did notice was an almost cooling effect in my abdomen after dosing... not sure what that was about but was kind of cool. Anyways, I will see how it goes on Friday, I normally take my OEP 30 mins pwo that day so I am really on point for that workout. I knew going into it I wasn't going to be knocked off my feet like I was when I took Jack3d or Anadraulic State but that is ok for my PM workouts. Actually I am hoping the Sesamin in it will help with some leaning out even if I am only able to get 5 doses in (Celc hooked it up!).
  39. Registered User
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,590
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I did not take it with Jack3d, actually on my HST days my only stims are the OEP and I take that 15.-2 hours pwo so I can sleep. The one thing I did notice was an almost cooling effect in my abdomen after dosing... not sure what that was about but was kind of cool. Anyways, I will see how it goes on Friday, I normally take my OEP 30 mins pwo that day so I am really on point for that workout. I knew going into it I wasn't going to be knocked off my feet like I was when I took Jack3d or Anadraulic State but that is ok for my PM workouts. Actually I am hoping the Sesamin in it will help with some leaning out even if I am only able to get 5 doses in (Celc hooked it up!).
    I had a similar feeling with the cooling in the lower ab.
  40. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0

    Tower of shredded mass producing power




    I have a problem and the only way to solve it is to run some stupid combos and logs. By the way, bottom right corner behind the P-Slin is Pink Magic... in a Prime bottle with no label. I had to make sure I didn't get confused, as you can see I have a few laying around for Natadrol PCT.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Log "Cutting with Water" via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 11:01 AM
  2. Cutting with Water.....Via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 07:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in