Page 2 of 13 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Have you ran the HST sample or "simplify and win"? I've found that with any variations that don't hit all bodyparts 3 times per week, I have lackluster results in terms of body composition. In my experience, I will even sacrifice number of sets if it lets me hit bodyparts more frequently. I've ran HST 8 times, just to give you perspective with where I'm coming from.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I must have missed it but what is up with your hip?
    I have bursitis on the outside of the hip bone; it is really not a big deal I just need to get it calmed down and make some adjustments to form when I squat so as to not put additional pressure on it in the future. Kleen gave me the name of the Doc he went to see for his elbow and if I don't get some results from this I will go to him, seems to be a lot better than the guy I saw who said I can't squat again (f***** moron that guy is, don't get me started!).
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Have you ran the HST sample or "simplify and win"? I've found that with any variations that don't hit all bodyparts 3 times per week, I have lackluster results in terms of body composition. In my experience, I will even sacrifice number of sets if it lets me hit bodyparts more frequently. I've ran HST 8 times, just to give you perspective with where I'm coming from.
    I am hitting all body parts and today, my "B" workout, hits two leg exercises to make up for the lack of squats I can't do because of hip issues. I have one workout called "A", it is listed above, and today is the "B" workout. This adds some variety and I get to hit various muscles in a different way with the same principle. I did this last fall with amazing recomp effects and strength increases. Thanks for the input, if you see anything you don't like post it up.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

HST is the bomb! Yeah a lot of people want to up the volume, Bryan Hay**** (the creator) says that really all that is needed is 1 work set when doing it. I have never tried that option. Have you done it this way and if so were your results more different than when running it with the usual 2 sets? I imagine the growth is the same but recomp effect is probably not as high with only 1 set since you are burning half the calories.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%

Oufiny,
    I see what you're saying. So you work every muscle group each workout, but just choose different movements. Actually, I like it

Kleen,
    For me personally, it varies. I like 1 working set with 15's, 2 with 10's, and 3 with 5's. IF i do any isolation movements for arms or core, it's always 1 set at the end of the workout.

Something to keep in mind is that with 1 working set, I tend to move WAAAY faster between sets. It allows me to still accomplish the same number (or more) total working sets. So i bet I personally burn just as many calories... I actually find the 1 set method very fun and enjoyable in the gym.

Edit: it's hilarious that Hay**** got edited out in your post
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

PM Workout - HST Workout B

Today went great, my normal training partner was able to join me, a rare occurrence indeed as of late. He has notoriously been stronger for his size then I am, apparently the torch has been passed! Anyways, sitting here now burning up, apparently the DCP/TNA I took after my workout has me heating up.

PWO Supps:
    Domin ATP - 3 scoops
    Forgot to take Ghenerate!!! ARGGHHH! Oh well, took it when I got home so I get my dose in.

Workout:
    Leg Extensions - 12x135, 15x165, 15x165
    Leg Curls - 12x70, 15x110, 15x110 These were rough after physical therapy today, did a lot of stretching and it had my hammies worn out!
    DB Bench Press - 12x45, 15x60, 15x60
    Tricep rope pushdown - 12x50, 15x60, 15x60 Tris were on fire by this point.
    T-Bar Rows wide grip - 12x55, 15x70, 15x70 I am really strong on this but 15 reps was tough on set two.
    SS Front delt raises/Side delt raises - 15x17.5(F) > 15x15 (S) Shoulders were SMOKED after these!
    Weighted abs to finish - 6 sets on two machines

Awesome workout today, OEP and TNA are starting to give me the energy to finish workouts and we kept a very brisk pace, no rest more than 90 secs, mostly in the 60 second range.

As for my physical therapy, she was smarter than my doctor... should I be surprised, NO! Going to do a 3 week stretching program 5-6 days a week to get some of the inflammation down and stretch out tight muscles. After this I will get some strengthening exercises BUT she did say to start trying some hack squat in a few weeks after I stretch if pain is not too bad after the exercise; I was about ready to jump for joy hearing this. There is a lot of work on my part to make sure that I can do this, at least 10 mins of stretching after warm up to make sure the joints are loose. All in all, great day and continue to feel better and better on this stack. Something is kicking in on the thermo and I am liking it a WHOLE lot.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Oufiny,
    I see what you're saying. So you work every muscle group each workout, but just choose different movements. Actually, I like it
    I was not excited about just 6-7 exercises for 6 weeks, I wanted some variety and this seems to stimulate each part of all my major muscle groups. Is it perfect, maybe not, will I grow to be a monster this way, we shall see, but it is variety and always a challenge. That is a winner in my book boys.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.21%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    HST is the bomb! Yeah a lot of people want to up the volume, Bryan Hay**** (the creator) says that really all that is needed is 1 work set when doing it. I have never tried that option. Have you done it this way and if so were your results more different than when running it with the usual 2 sets? I imagine the growth is the same but recomp effect is probably not as high with only 1 set since you are burning half the calories.
    2 sets were just right for me, I tried 3 sets with 5 and crapped out, didn't get the weight increases I was looking for. When I move to 2 sets .. much different story. I was kind of surprised that this routine could trash me like that...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

AM Workout - Fasted Cardio

So it's my all cardio day today, just like the Tuesday. The only change I made to day was an additional 1/4 mile I added to the run. Duration was just shy of 20 minutes; afternoon's run is always 30+ minutes.

PWO Supps:
    1 OEP
    1 AP
    1 Reset AD
    2 DCP
    1 scoop Jack3d
    6 scoops BC+EAA (21 grams total)

I did some of my new prescribed stretches before then hit the road. Sweating like a banshee and kept a good pace this morning even though it was in the 40s yet again. The addition of 1 scoop of Jack3d will now be a staple until I get the balls to add in a second OEP.

Two pics from last night to show starting point. I am relaxed and look a bit flat, rest assured this was not the case after my workout but I didn't have a photographer until later that night.

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.21%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.38%

Good log so far buddy. I like how u posted some pics for a point of comparison. Setting up for good times.

One day I will be Great, and this is how...
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Good log so far buddy. I like how u posted some pics for a point of comparison. Setting up for good times.

One day I will be Great, and this is how...
    Appreciate the kind words and link to your log. I was not looking my best when I took them but I wanted a more relaxed pic so I had a more real comparison, I am not always swole like I am after a workout. Lots of work to do still as you can see but I am motivated to make this one a success. If it wasn't for OEP though, I would be starving right now!

For everyone else, you are welcome to post links to your logs, interesting other threads, info etc... If we get off topic no worries either.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.77%

The scoop of Jack3d with 1 OEP PWO is awesome. I am loving the energy i get from those two.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.38%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Appreciate the kind words and link to your log. I was not looking my best when I took them but I wanted a more relaxed pic so I had a more real comparison, I am not always swole like I am after a workout. Lots of work to do still as you can see but I am motivated to make this one a success. If it wasn't for OEP though, I would be starving right now!

For everyone else, you are welcome to post links to your logs, interesting other threads, info etc... If we get off topic no worries either.

You may wanna throw up som pics flexed in diff positions b/c at least for me, i look very different flexed then i do relaxed. It allows you to show how ur overall physique is changing.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    You may wanna throw up som pics flexed in diff positions b/c at least for me, i look very different flexed then i do relaxed. It allows you to show how ur overall physique is changing.
    Its on the list this weekend when the GF is in town, should get some after my workout on Friday when I am swole to the max... that should give an idea. No laughing at my legs though, been dealing with this hip issue and squats being out of the routine is not helping at all.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.38%

Its on the list this weekend when the GF is in town, should get some after my workout on Friday when I am swole to the max... that should give an idea. No laughing at my legs though, been dealing with this hip issue and squats being out of the routine is not helping at all.

i think the only person that has the right to laugh at someone's legs is Kleen...beyond him we all need to work on our legs. I may gather up the courage to one day post up a pic of my legs....one day...
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Thursday PM Workout - 30 min cardio

So today was another double up cardio day; as expected it was a challenge but once I was moving it was game on after 5 minutes. My calves are a bit sore and this was causing my knee to bother me the last 2-3 minutes of my run, going to monitor this and make sure to do my stretches everyday to keep it from becoming a chronic problem.

PWO Supps:
    Ghenerate - 7 sprays
    DCP - 2
    7-Keto - 1
    NOS Ether - 2 scoops
    Reset AD - 1

I noticed this morning some definite leaning in the ab/love handle area ! Seriously, this is all I really care about besides under pec fat and the inside of my thighs. The rest of me is very lean though I am not crazy vascular like some of you... hopefully that will come in time. It seems I am getting used to using fats/mcts as my energy source because I am not craving carbs prior to exercise like I was Monday/Tuesday. The calorie amount I am at right now is keeping me reasonably full and with additional BCAAs I can get through any times that I want extra food. Today should be a fun workout, going to try and get it in a few hours earlier then home for a little evening cardio sessions with the gf... good thing for TNA or she would wear me out!

Friday AM weight - 196.5
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Excellent stuff Bro, your pics look much better than the last set I saw if I remember correctly. Keep up the great work!

Now for some self Pimptitude -
    KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Thanks Kleen, I am really starting to make some positive changes let me tell you. Have a story of utter stupidity from the gym today; apparently you can't leave stupid no matter where you go. Anyways, woman is about to get here so my update today will be later when she is getting ready or cooking... or both! Thanks for posting your log, like many other products from AI Stoked is on my short list to run VERY soon.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%

Hey Ouf,
    what's your PT's opinion of your workout lifestyle while having the hip issue? Just curious
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.38%

So today was another double up cardio day; as expected it was a challenge but once I was moving it was game on after 5 minutes. My calves are a bit sore and this was causing my knee to bother me the last 2-3 minutes of my run, going to monitor this and make sure to do my stretches everyday to keep it from becoming a chronic problem.

Thought about swimming for some HIIT cardio? Full body...can really geat the heart rate up, and its easy to take care of the joints while staying intense.

PWO Supps:
    Ghenerate - 7 sprays
    DCP - 2
    7-Keto - 1
    NOS Ether - 2 scoops
    Reset AD - 1

Love this stack but i hear u should run 7-keto after running a thyroid suppressent like DCP. Have you ready anything on this?

I noticed this morning some definite leaning in the ab/love handle area ! Seriously, this is all I really care about besides under pec fat and the inside of my thighs. The rest of me is very lean though I am not crazy vascular like some of you... hopefully that will come in time. It seems I am getting used to using fats/mcts as my energy source because I am not craving carbs prior to exercise like I was Monday/Tuesday. The calorie amount I am at right now is keeping me reasonably full and with additional BCAAs I can get through any times that I want extra food. Today should be a fun workout, going to try and get it in a few hours earlier then home for a little evening cardio sessions with the gf... good thing for TNA or she would wear me out!

USP labs....making Men recclaim the bedroom one herb at a time

Friday AM weight - 196.5
    responses in bold
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

No I have not read anything on taking 7-keto except as a PCT for T-33. I don't notice any thyroid suppression from DCP, all I tend to get from it is a pronounced thermo feel. As for swimming, I did that all my life and played Water Polo in college... I may incorporate it again in the evenings because I can do HIIT in the pool easier. Sounds funny to think HIIT swimming but it is actually really easy to do, good idea GHGH!
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.38%

No I have not read anything on taking 7-keto except as a PCT for T-33. I don't notice any thyroid suppression from DCP, all I tend to get from it is a pronounced thermo feel. As for swimming, I did that all my life and played Water Polo in college... I may incorporate it again in the evenings because I can do HIIT in the pool easier. Sounds funny to think HIIT swimming but it is actually really easy to do, good idea GHGH!

For some reason I read somewhere TTA suppresses the thyroid but after research i found no indication of this. If anyone is curious here is a little article i read on TTA

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11971945
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, with my gf in town it throws me off of my normal schedule. Just to let you know I went to 2 OEP this morning, all things point to good, still flying high at the moment on the OEP. As for Friday workout, same as Monday's and I hit all my weights. The big change is additional stretching pwo that I am doing now for my physical therapy and some foam rolling after the workout. I will post today's workout later tonight.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Monday PM Workout - HST Workout B

PWO Supps:
    Domin ATP - 3 scoops
    Ghenerate - 7 sprays

Workout:
    Leg Extensions - 12x135, 15x165, 15x165
    Leg Curls - 12x70, 15x115, 14x115
    DB Bench Press - 12x45, 15x60, 15x60
    Tricep rope pushdown - 12x50, 15x65, 15x65 Tris were on fire by this point.
    T-Bar Rows wide grip - 12x55, 15x70, 15x70 I am really strong on this but 15 reps was tough on set two.
    SS Front delt raises/Side delt raises - 15x15(F) > 15x15 (S) I only got 15x10 on the second side set, my shoulders WERE DE STROYED by this point.
    Weighted abs to finish - 4 sets on one machine

Great workout today and I think the OEP dose going up had my pace pushed something fierce today. I stretched, did HST, then foam rolled in around 50 minutes. In between the shoulder SS I looked at the trash and almost threw up, I was moving and it felt great (less the 5 seconds of nausea).

Tomorrow I will continue with my 2 AM OEP and 1 PM OEP. If anyone knows if taking more than 200 mg of 7-Keto is beneficial chime in. The research I read was talking abou 400 mg+ per day but that seems quite high considering bottle calls for 200... Anyways, would be interested in finding out any more that I can. Going to take tomorrow off in the AM, gf promised me my own vigorous exercise early so I will take that any day I can get it!
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.9%

Good stuff Bro!
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Good stuff Bro!
    Thanks Kleen. Seems like I am starting to see some changes in the mirror as well even if I am holding at 196.5. TNA is keeping all my strength and really bringing the test levels up; aggression is off the chain if I don't wrangle it in quickly. I may start to do some HIIT swimming in the evenings starting this week but that will have to be Thursday before I can start. Today is going to be just an afternoon medium intensity run then some after run cardio with the gf .
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.21%

Thanks Kleen. Seems like I am starting to see some changes in the mirror as well even if I am holding at 196.5. TNA is keeping all my strength and really bringing the test levels up; aggression is off the chain if I don't wrangle it in quickly. I may start to do some HIIT swimming in the evenings starting this week but that will have to be Thursday before I can start. Today is going to be just an afternoon medium intensity run then some after run cardio with the gf .
    How long before you felt TNA kick in...
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.9%

4-5 days for me I think, and that was on top of already being on HyperTest for a month.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.21%

4-5 days for me I think, and that was on top of already being on HyperTest for a month.
    I'm on day 4 now, so I should feel that before the Prime kicks in.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    How long before you felt TNA kick in...
    I started it last Monday morning, then was about to kill 4 people on Friday that crossed me. The guy in the gym was asking for it being such a douche though; I was able to regain my composure and use the fury to fuel my workout. TNA really brings my aggression level up more than anything I have ever taken and is kinda scary if you get mad; it takes a WHILE for me to cool off when I do. I noticed an increase in acne on chest/back and the visible oily skin. Also, the strength increases, increased libido, fat loss and everything else you get with a quality test booster.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.21%

I started it last Monday morning, then was about to kill 4 people on Friday that crossed me. The guy in the gym was asking for it being such a douche though; I was able to regain my composure and use the fury to fuel my workout. TNA really brings my aggression level up more than anything I have ever taken and is kinda scary if you get mad; it takes a WHILE for me to cool off when I do. I noticed an increase in acne on chest/back and the visible oily skin. Also, the strength increases, increased libido, fat loss and everything else you get with a quality test booster.
    Traditional Tribulus products don't do anything for me but I am hoping this extract will be different, I do remember some libido enhancement from SuperSap.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Tuesday PM Workout - Running Cardio ~20 mins

PWO Supps:
    T-911 (sample in my Formadrol bottle I purchased)
    Ghenerate - 7 sprays

Today was a shorter than average run for me in the afternoon due to gf being in town and promised bedroom cardio after. By the time I got back I was drenched being that it warmed up a lot here in the last few days, then some extra cardio after and I was spent. T-911 yohimbine was a to take on top of OEP dosed about 90 minutes before, I will spread out my dose today even more since I have another sample. I did like the boost it gave me for my run though, I was moving at a great pace the whole time.

My weight is holding steady right now but I continue to see some changes in body composition; I think the TNA is keeping muscle around more than I anticipated. Also, I am going to miss at least one cardio session this week but will be back in the saddle next week.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.9%

Wait a minute, I didn't realize you were taking both TNA and T911 WHOAH PIMPIN!!!!! That's gotta be one helluva stack!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Wait a minute, I didn't realize you were taking both TNA and T911 WHOAH PIMPIN!!!!! That's gotta be one helluva stack!
    Pump the brakes big Kleen, I have 2 sample pills I got and I am taking the second one today. Seriously, it is almost too much but we will see how it goes with the weights today as opposed to cardio. The intensity it brings is flat out retarded in conjunction with the TNA. I don't think that stacking the two would be good (at least based on yesterday), I could see taking Formadrol Extreme with it though due to it being such a potent AI. I am either going to run the Form next at a high dose or T-911... just depends.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.9%

Man no way there could be too much test! You just gotta get used to the feel of it first!!! The aggression dieas down once you get used to it a little, you will see in about 3-4 days your temper will level off more.

I am really wondering which is better Formadrol Extreme or T-911, I think one of them may just put oh say a SWOLE STACK completely over the top!!!! "What I can not he-ah you mah trapz are pushing up mah eaya lobez! "
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.9%

Now i am daydreaming. A two month SWOLE Stack first 4 weeks SWOLE STACK, and 6-8 Natadrol a day, weeks 4-8 Swole Stack and Formadrol Extreme...

Oh no... I think I drooled on my keyboard. I could presumably pull this off with me doing a fall show.
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.38%

Now i am daydreaming. A two month SWOLE Stack first 4 weeks SWOLE STACK, and 6-8 Natadrol a day, weeks 4-8 Swole Stack and Formadrol Extreme...

Oh no... I think I drooled on my keyboard. I could presumably pull this off with me doing a fall show.
    That would be one heck of a contect prep.... holy snow balls it would be epic!
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%

Guess who got a bottle of Natadrol today for $24.95... me! Found a company that was doing an Arnold Classic sale, got me a 4.6 pound Pro Complex and Natadrol shipped for $70!!!!

Ummm... that's right boys, its going to be a serious 3 bottle run of Natadrol now and oh wait, what's that after the TNA, Formadrol Extreme, then Natadrol for at least 40 days, then 69 Prime with T-911 and AP!!!! Yeah, I just wet myself a little.

Will give my workout update tomorrow. All I can say is you have no idea what a T-911 will do with TNA, I was an ANIMAL in the gym who called upon the fury of ThunderGod himself. I was busting 16-18 reps on set two of HST and I was up weight on every exercise. I won't even get into what I came home to at the top of my steps, can I say an ill behaved school girl who needed a spanking!
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

You naughty boy!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Log "Cutting with Water" via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 12:01 PM
  2. Cutting with Water.....Via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 08:48 PM