OUFINNY is cutting up with USP Labs, RPN and LG Sciences - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 11

OUFINNY is cutting up with USP Labs, RPN and LG Sciences

Page 11 of 13 First ... 6910111213 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

that was freaking FUNNY
    Working on living

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    that was freaking FUNNY
    SFW and GFH
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

that was freaking FUNNY
    I have to say my GF laughed her ass off when she saw that Inarius, good stuff!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That one was awesome. Fin great workouts and dedication brother! I may need to come out for an evening swim someday. Just to hel you figure out who is 18 and who isn't. Heck maybe you could teach this rock how to float. HA!!!!!! My legs pull me down like a sinker on a trout line!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    That one was awesome. Fin great workouts and dedication brother! I may need to come out for an evening swim someday. Just to hel you figure out who is 18 and who isn't. Heck maybe you could teach this rock how to float. HA!!!!!! My legs pull me down like a sinker on a trout line!
    You don't even know man, I used to float just fine now I am a liability if I am not treading. When I dive in I sink down an extra foot now that I am at half the body fat I was when I swam a year ago. Man I need to post my workout from yesterday... off to car to get log, brb!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Wednesday Night - HST B destruction

Well well, it was yet another great workout last night. The juice was flowing, the AS-GT and AP had me flying, and the scenery was even spectacular!

Pwo supps:
    1 scoop AS-GT
    1 T-911
    3 Natadrol (w/ meal before)
    4 scoops AP

Workout:
    Leg Extensions - 175x10, 240x10, 240x10-->180x10
    Seated Calf Raises - 90x10, 160x10, 160x10-->115x10
    DB Bench Press - 65x10, 95x10, 95x7-->65x6 Been struggling on this for a while... not sure what the deal is. Always seem to not have my regular workout partner there on flat bench days and it hurts.
    Dips - BWx12 x 3 sets I need to get a damn weight belt this weekend!
    Push Press - 65x10, 95x10, 95x10--45x10 These are retarded hard, I mean, whoever thought of this exercise should be taken out back and beat with a hose until he bleeds! Shoulders were not happy with me after these and the swimming the night before!
    Free motion cable rows - 100x10, 140x10, 140x10-->100x10
    Incline DB Curls - 25x10, 40x8, 40x8-->28x10
    Ab work at the end... then some Postal.

My pace was furious, sweating like a pig, pumped beyond belief and completely worn out after it was all said and done. Great workout but I still want more! As you can see, drops are getting better and I am doing it on all my exercises that are weighted.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

great lift fin, and love the one liners!!!!
    Working on living
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Fin, do you think swimming is a better form of cardio than treadmill? If so, why?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

I think so, mostly because of the fuller body workout effects. If doing it right, one uses his arms, legs, and torso. Most can run for 30 minutes no problem, but get that same guy in the pool... 10 minutes later he is done!! lol
    Working on living
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Fin, do you think swimming is a better form of cardio than treadmill? If so, why?
    This is quite the interesting question because I have read that it is not, regardless of what my experience tells me otherwise. Here are my two arguments that I feel it can be AS effective, if not more.

1. You can do HIIT in the pool just as easily as you can on a treadmill/bike/elliptical and in swimming you are activating the whole body; where as you are using primarily legs on the others. Also, swimming has a ton more resistance than running or biking, regardless of the setting when you are sprinting. Nothing, at least in my case, gets me sweating more than sprints in the pool.

2. My joints can take a heck of a lot more beating in the pool then I can on a treadmill. Frankly, I won't even run on a treadmill anymore because it kills my knees and shins; if I do run it is always outside. Living in TX makes this a year round availability, but for some I understand that it is WAY too cold to do so you are stuck with machines.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Update for you all: Natadrol dosing is now 9 a DAY!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Friday afternoon destruction - HST A

Wow, I have to say today went better than expected. I will spare you the details because it is not public information, but I nearly f'ed up my relationship due to MAJORLY some stupid decisions I made. These last 24 hours have been some of the worst in my life knowing what I nearly lost. I feel like the phoenix coming out of the ashes though, ready to take on the world with a better perspective and hopefully as a better person as well... time will tell but I owe a lot of my positive outlook to the support I get from all of you here [and MORE SO the most understanding GF in the history of the world]. I guess we all make mistakes in life, its what we learn from them that defines who we are. That being said, on to the fun stuff...whew, I feel better getting that off my chest!

PWO supps:
    2 scoops AS-GT (baller time and I needed it today!)
    4 scoops AP
    1 T-911
    FYI - I finished off my last set with 1 anabolic pump, 3 natadrol and 1 receptor... needless to say I feel freaking swole right now!

Workout:
    Leg Press - 360x10, 540x10, 540x10-->360x12 changed to a higher and wider foot placement, much more power and better range of motion. Also, my knees feel SO much better after this. Don't want to end up in my buddy AG's situation.
    SLDLs - 95x10, 165x10, 165x10-->135x10 PR for reps at 165! I am weak compared to you all but I am getting there and hopefully can start doing deads here soon once my back strengthens up.
    DB Incline Bench - 65x12, 95x10, 95x10--> 60x7 Man this took it out of me... that heavy incline was B R U T A L!
    Skull Crushers - 55x10, 85x10, 85x10 My tris were obliterated after chest and shoulders were pretty on fire as well but I muddled through it and managed my reps, feeling good about myself at this point.
    Lat Pulldown - 180x10, 230x10, 230x10--> 180x7 Burn burn BURN!!!!!
    Overhead Press - 95x10, 145x10, 145x9.5!!!!!-->10x95 These were a battle of me vs. the bar and I came out on top, positive thinking TG style got me though this one.
    Standing EZ bar passback curls - 55x15 for 3 sets, alternated wide grip and narrow. Bis were on fire and PUMPED after this.
    Weighted ab work to finish

Had me two solid scoops of Postal, really liking this and I have the old formula. Can't wait to try the new one!

I may not be able to do a ton of updating this weekend as we mend a very battered relationship BUT I will check in from time to time. I am going to try and get in a run this weekend to make up for my missed cardio yesterday and I am sure that will help clear my head as well. Enjoy the weekend guys, I have a BBQ to go to and a buddy's home theater to break in, can you say 1080P 120' screen with an insane 7.2 surround sound system.
    Last edited by oufinny; 05-07-2010 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Forgot to give props to my lady, just didn't feel right not doing that.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

man you DID kill it my friend!!!! those are some crazy leg presses!!! Enjoy the BBQ, I am going to one myself... nothing but steaks!!! I love having rich neighbors!!! lol
    Working on living
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    This is quite the interesting question because I have read that it is not, regardless of what my experience tells me otherwise. Here are my two arguments that I feel it can be AS effective, if not more.

1. You can do HIIT in the pool just as easily as you can on a treadmill/bike/elliptical and in swimming you are activating the whole body; where as you are using primarily legs on the others. Also, swimming has a ton more resistance than running or biking, regardless of the setting when you are sprinting. Nothing, at least in my case, gets me sweating more than sprints in the pool.

2. My joints can take a heck of a lot more beating in the pool then I can on a treadmill. Frankly, I won't even run on a treadmill anymore because it kills my knees and shins; if I do run it is always outside. Living in TX makes this a year round availability, but for some I understand that it is WAY too cold to do so you are stuck with machines.
    i used to swim a lot when i was inexperienced and was coincidentally more ripped. I will seek out a pool and get back into this. thanks for your input fin. You are a gentleman and a scholar.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

i used to swim a lot when i was inexperienced and was coincidentally more ripped. I will seek out a pool and get back into this. thanks for your input fin. You are a gentleman and a scholar.
    I think you really will enjoy it. Something I notice is that when I swim I tend to get over my DOMS much faster and I am physically much more recovered the next day. By this I mean I tend to be less fatigued and my endurance is not effected by lingering lactic acid; that and the beta alanine I take in almost everyday has something to do with it.
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

I think you really will enjoy it. Something I notice is that when I swim I tend to get over my DOMS much faster and I am physically much more recovered the next day. By this I mean I tend to be less fatigued and my endurance is not effected by lingering lactic acid; that and the beta alanine I take in almost everyday has something to do with it.
    I'm going to go out on a limb here but are you trying to say your DOMS are shorter?
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

I'm going to go out on a limb here but are you trying to say your DOMS are shorter?
    That would be correct. I am NOT giving you any ammo to turn this into a typical Met commentary...
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

That would be correct. I am NOT giving you any ammo to turn this into a typical Met commentary...

wow rereading that post only validates how tired I was when I wrote it. I need to get more sleep.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Monday night destruction - HST B

All I can say is this, run Natadrol at 8-9 caps a day! Holy crap I felt unstoppable in the gym last night. Decided the volume needed a swift kick in the arse so it got it; 3 sets of 5 PLUS a drop. That is 5 total sets per exercise with a warm up. You could say I am a bit tender today, and not the sappy crap way that I know Met is going to bring up.

Pwo supps:
    1 T-911 (3 a day now!)
    3 Natadrol
    1 scoop AS-Gt
    4 scoops AP
    Forgot to take Ghenerate, just got it so need to get back in the habit again.

Workout:
    Leg Extensions - 175x10, 280x5, 280x5, 280x5-->175x10 PR on 280, insane burning on drop!
    Seated Calf Raises - 90x10, 180x5, 180x5, 180x5-->135x10 Walking funny at this point.
    DB Bench Press - 75x10 went up easy, 105x5, 105x5, 150x5-->55x10 Light drop but wanted to burn it out with perfect form. Man this was SICK!
    Dips - BWx10, BW+40x5, BW+40x5, BW+40x5-->BWx10 Triceps/chest destroyed by now.
    Push Press - 65x10, 115x5, 115x5, 115x5-->95x5 Yeah, insanely hard, wanted to shoot a small child when I was done... hate whoever thought this up... might have to roundhouse kick you Chuck Norris style!
    Narrow Grip Cable Rows - 100x10, 160x5, 160x5, 160x5-->110x10 Last set was so gnarly I thought I would puke but I got my 10
    Incline DB Curls - 35x10, 45x5, 45x5, 45x5-->30x10 So painful but bis were swole!
    Ab work at the end... then 2 scoops of Postal.

I was pretty on fire for this one and didn't come down for hours after. I really think that Natadrol is underrated to be honest. It doesn't give you a crazy "I'm on something hormonal feel", more like some major positive energy and a desire to push your limits to the max in the gym. I seriously looked at the 110s for bench and gave them the meanest 'you're my bitch next time' look!
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

lol nice lift and next time take a picture of that look you gave the 110s!!!!
    Working on living
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

lol nice lift and next time take a picture of that look you gave the 110s!!!!
    Yeah it was pretty redonk I got to tell you. I think I scared my friend when on set 3 I suggested we do 110, he was not amused. Prime [he is doing the 69 protocol] is great but he is not in the Natadrol/AS-GT zone I play in now. I keep trying to get him to take AS-Gt but he is a stim wuss, missing out on all the fun I tell you!
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

wow rereading that post only validates how tired I was when I wrote it. I need to get more sleep.
    His DOMS are shorter???? So are you accusing Fin of having a stable of midgets with black leather, whips and hand cuffs. Just crazy...
    Yeah it was pretty redonk I got to tell you. I think I scared my friend when on set 3 I suggested we do 110, he was not amused. Prime [he is doing the 69 protocol] is great but he is not in the Natadrol/AS-GT zone I play in now. I keep trying to get him to take AS-Gt but he is a stim wuss, missing out on all the fun I tell you!
    FUGGIN A MAN!!!!!! I just got my workout vicariously through you!!!! I flexed with every excercise AWWWWWWWW I FUGGIN WANNA LIFT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

His DOMS are shorter???? So are you accusing Fin of having a stable of midgets with black leather, whips and hand cuffs. Just crazy...

FUGGIN A MAN!!!!!! I just got my workout vicariously through you!!!! I flexed with every excercise AWWWWWWWW I FUGGIN WANNA LIFT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    Glad I can help and you two keep your hands off my midgets, you know how hard they are to catch when they get loose??? Glad I can help Kleen, it was one of the better ones and after these last few days MAJOR, I mean MAJOR stress relief. Slept like a baby after that one, the Ghenerate did not hurt I suppose.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

It isn't my hands you have to worry about, it is my beer can...
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice stack, nice libido check pics throughout... Awesome log!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Thanks man! It has been a bit of a challenge to keep up with it from time to time but it helps keep me on track.

By the way - HIIT swimming last night in the books. Rough time in the water, hurting something fierce from Monday and my shoulders were not pleased with me. I did however get in 12 intervals and a solid warm up so I got 1500 yards or so. This is not the distance or intensity that I like to see but I pushed it hard Monday so mea culpa.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Fin, I am going to attempt some swimming tomorrow morning. Pool is only 4.5 feet deep so I am not too likely to drown. Wish me luck, it will definitely be HIIT. I think the pool is about half as long as an Olympic so what would that be in yards? I will just swim the length then walk then swim the length and walk until I can't swim the length any mor e and swim what I can then walk and keep it up as long as possible. Can you tell me is there a stroke that takes less energy you recommend I change over too from freestyle when I get tired. Keep in mind I sink like a rock even with a chest full of air.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Fin, I am going to attempt some swimming tomorrow morning. Pool is only 4.5 feet deep so I am not too likely to drown. Wish me luck, it will definitely be HIIT. I think the pool is about half as long as an Olympic so what would that be in yards? I will just swim the length then walk then swim the length and walk until I can't swim the length any mor e and swim what I can then walk and keep it up as long as possible. Can you tell me is there a stroke that takes less energy you recommend I change over too from freestyle when I get tired. Keep in mind I sink like a rock even with a chest full of air.
    It is surely a 25 YARD pool, not too many that are meters, especially 25 meters like there is at the Lifetime I swim at. I would do backstroke but make sure you keep your head back so it is parallel to the bottom... it is the easiest stroke to do.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

It is surely a 25 YARD pool, not too many that are meters, especially 25 meters like there is at the Lifetime I swim at. I would do backstroke but make sure you keep your head back so it is parallel to the bottom... it is the easiest stroke to do.
    I try to do that one but always sink. I can't even float on my back. LOL I swear I am an anti floater... I will have to give it a shot with trying to keep head parallel and see if that helps.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

I try to do that one but always sink. I can't even float on my back. LOL I swear I am an anti floater... I will have to give it a shot with trying to keep head parallel and see if that helps.
    Do that and make sure your shoulders are back, essentially having your back arched while doing it even if it is just slightly. Another you can do though it is not always the easiest to go fast at is breastroke. Definitely a challenge to stay afloat if your form is bad, I may need to meet up sometime and see if I can do some teaching if you are interested.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Wednesday night - Improvised workout

So the drama on the home front reached a pinnacle last night... at least now there are no more questions. That being said, I had to get out last night and do a workout even if it was at my crappy apartment gym. I improvised but still got in a decent HST workout. No point in listing it, all I can say is that AlphaT2 and AS-GT are a potent combo. I was sweating like no other and was insanely vascular, all this with no Anadraulic Pump either.

On to the next topic, how to best stack OEP/AT2/AS-GT. I want to run all of these but I am a little worried about the over-stim this could give me. Typically on OEP I can't take AS-GT, just too much going on there and I don't sleep. My thoughts are these and I want some of you to critique the options:

Option 1
    AM Doses
    1 AT2
    1 OEP
    PM Doses
    1 AT2
    1 OEP
    1 Scoop AS-GT OR 3-5 scoops AP

Option 2
    AM Dose
    2 OEP
    PM Dose
    2 AT2
    1 scoop AS-GT and 3 scoops AP

I don't know if this will give me the benefits of AT2 or not. I am new to thyroid products and not sure if they have to be spread out or if they can be taken once a day and you still get the benefits (think doing OEP in the AM and Recreate in the PM).

On a non-stim related subject, there will be Prime/Formadrol Extreme/TestoPro for PCT. The next question is should I start the TestoPro maybe 2 weeks in so it is in play until I run out of Prime and the Formadrol at a higher dose like 4-5 a day??? I don't have any shut down issues at all and I am sure the T-911 has played a roll in that. To me this sounds like a good way to stretch what I have and get the benefits of Formadrol right off the bat at a higher dose then follow it up with some Test support from the TestoPro. Also, Prime will be kicking in by the time I am running the TestoPro so I doubt I will see any strength drops. Let me know your thoughts!
  32. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

adamantium?
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

adamantium?
    SHHHHHHHHH... you WERE NOT supposed to tell that secret Met!

By the way, a little LG rep advice for the above questions would be appreciated. I am talking about your products, just saying....
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

lol!!! I personally like Option A, but knowing Kleen he will have some great input.
    Working on living
  35. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

So the drama on the home front reached a pinnacle last night... at least now there are no more questions. That being said, I had to get out last night and do a workout even if it was at my crappy apartment gym. I improvised but still got in a decent HST workout. No point in listing it, all I can say is that AlphaT2 and AS-GT are a potent combo. I was sweating like no other and was insanely vascular, all this with no Anadraulic Pump either.

On to the next topic, how to best stack OEP/AT2/AS-GT. I want to run all of these but I am a little worried about the over-stim this could give me. Typically on OEP I can't take AS-GT, just too much going on there and I don't sleep. My thoughts are these and I want some of you to critique the options:

Option 1
    AM Doses
    1 AT2
    1 OEP
    PM Doses
    1 AT2
    1 OEP

Option 2
    AM Dose
    2 OEP
    PM Dose
    2 AT2

I don't know if this will give me the benefits of AT2 or not. I am new to thyroid products and not sure if they have to be spread out or if they can be taken once a day and you still get the benefits (think doing OEP in the AM and Recreate in the PM).

On a non-stim related subject, there will be Prime/Formadrol Extreme/TestoPro for PCT. The next question is should I start the TestoPro maybe 2 weeks in so it is in play until I run out of Prime and the Formadrol at a higher dose like 4-5 a day??? I don't have any shut down issues at all and I am sure the T-911 has played a roll in that. To me this sounds like a good way to stretch what I have and get the benefits of Formadrol right off the bat at a higher dose then follow it up with some Test support from the TestoPro. Also, Prime will be kicking in by the time I am running the TestoPro so I doubt I will see any strength drops. Let me know your thoughts!
    Option 2 looks best. I wouldnt want all those stims at night.

The PCT protocol looks good man
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

lol!!! I personally like Option A, but knowing Kleen he will have some great input.
    A seems to be the best but it will take AS-GT off the table most likely. That doesn't sit well with me... or I can take the OEP earlier like 1 PM, then AT2 with the AS-GT and should be alright. Decisions, decisions...
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Do that and make sure your shoulders are back, essentially having your back arched while doing it even if it is just slightly. Another you can do though it is not always the easiest to go fast at is breastroke. Definitely a challenge to stay afloat if your form is bad, I may need to meet up sometime and see if I can do some teaching if you are interested.
    Will try that was feeling a little under the weather and didn't want to push with HIIT cardio. I would love to meet up for some tutoring. Then we could go to that Brazilian buffet after... Maybe schedule a once a month workout together or something.

Option 1
    AM Doses
    1 AT2
    1 OEP
    PM Doses
    1 AT2
    1 OEP

Option 2
    AM Dose
    2 OEP
    PM Dose
    2 AT2

adamantium?
    SHHHHHHHHH... you WERE NOT supposed to tell that secret Met!
    Damn It Met, I even shaved to hide my identity... You must be cyclops reincarnated coming over here trying to ruin my game once again. Forget about it. I WON, she blew your azz up and left nothing but your dorky shades! Might as well grow my hair back out and put on the yellow and black spandex again. Thanks HATER! LOL

A seems to be the best but it will take AS-GT off the table most likely. That doesn't sit well with me... or I can take the OEP earlier like 1 PM, then AT2 with the AS-GT and should be alright. Decisions, decisions...
    I think C is the best.

Option 1
    AM Doses
    1 AT2, 1 OEP upon waking
    1 AT2, 1 OEP sometime between 11 and 1 PM
    1.5 Scoop AS-GT and 1.5 scoops AP pre workout

This separates the doses by at least 4 hours but not so far that you have dips between, will keep you elevated longer and the smooth decline of stim effect from the AS-GT, and AP will be in plenty of time for you to get some sleep.

PCT - Moving from T-911 to Formadrol will keep test high, this being the case I would not start the TestoPro early instead I would start it the same time or one week or so AFTER the Formadrol. Now for the reasoning and this is where it gets fun. While with normal use of Formadrol since it has a very effective AI in it there is a chance for Estrogen rebound, hence the declining dosing schedule. TestoPro will really play off the high levels of test from the Formadrol yes, but the bigger benefit in PCT is going to be at the end. When you are lowering the Formadrol a little and Estrogen starts to rise while testosterone begins to lower to normal physiological levels. At this point Divanil, and Testofen will kick in using the still somewhat elevated test and freeing up much more of it making it available to the androgen receptors. Anabolic/ androgenic benefit... Now for the rebound effects of estrogen the IC3 in testopro is an Estrogen modulator, what this means is it does not lower Estrogen so much as it will lessen the negative effects of the levels of estrogen. IE the puzzy-itis that can come from high Estrogen levels and bitch tits or water retention having this run a week or two after the end of the formadrol would benefit you greatly in not having any rebound effect while still make the absolute most out of any residual effects of the Formadrol and since no anti E in it you should basically be at your natural optimal levels of both test and estrogen by the time you finish the Testopro.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Kleen - as always you bring some excellent insight to the masses! I will run your program you suggested, I like how it spreads out the OEP and stims to keep it elevated but not crazy high at certain points during the day. I will probably start with 1 scoop of AS-GT and 2-3 of AP, I come off of the geranium pretty fast and don't have sleep issues with it; caffeine is a different story.

Guess what, I got my GF to run last night! She was about to die (what you expect from a smoker) but she did run about half the time. Also, she wanted to try OEP so I said try 2 being that she is a stim junkie of epic proportion, she was awake at 4 AM when I got up to pee. I don't think she realized how potent it is... Motivate is her choice from now on, hopefully she will share her bottle with me from time to time. My cardio during that "run" was pretty minimal but I was still 188.2 pounds this AM so some little tweaks I made in the diet are working. The Postal is not adding any weight in terms of fat, a worry I had, and is helping me recover so I am getting the desired result (this is the old Postal too!). I do have some of the new in my cabinet but I am saving that for when I start my last 4-6 weeks of cutting after the Natadrol. I will be shredded for my vacation in the end of June come hell or high water!

Kleen - Yes we need to make it a point to get together and I don't mind heading down your way either. That or we can meet and you can be my guest at Lifetime if there is one in between, let me know.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Kleen - Yes we need to make it a point to get together and I don't mind heading down your way either. That or we can meet and you can be my guest at Lifetime if there is one in between, let me know.
    I hate you guys lol
    Working on living
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

2 scoops of AS-GT down, 5 scoops of AP to go one insane workout! Time to do some FREAKING ANNIHILATION in the gym. Man I want to destroy it today, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! !!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Log "Cutting with Water" via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 11:01 AM
  2. Cutting with Water.....Via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 07:48 PM