OUFINNY is cutting up with USP Labs, RPN and LG Sciences

Page 11 of 21 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Get better bro! Doing good on the weigh in though!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    get better bro!!
    We shall see about that, all efforts to get better are in effect. Still can't believe I got in as good a cardio session as I did yesterday... I paid later though, felt like crap! AS-GT with Pink Magic is quite the deadly combo, you are 100% the moment you start anything.
    •   
       


  3. Alright guys somehow today ended up being ridiculous; the sickness lost out to the extra day off from HST. It was a crushfest yet again and there were PRs... yet again. I thought Pink Magic had given me at it had to give OH HOW I WAS WRONG!

    PWO Supps:
    2 DCP
    1 Scoop AS-GT

    Leg Extensions - 10x175, 6x250, 6x260 PR
    Leg Curls - 10x115, 5x155, 5x160 PR
    DB Bench Press - 10x75, 7x100,PR for reps 6x105 PR 110s ARE going up on Saturday. I seriously felt unstoppable on these.
    Tri Rope extensions - 10x70, 5x80, 5x80
    Close grip BB row (between legs with squat bar, close grip handle) - 10x135, 6x150, 6x160 PR... THIS WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!! My back and chest are blowing up... on a cut!
    Incline DB bicep curls - 10x30, 5x45, 5x45
    Side/Front lateral SS - 5x30 -> 5x25, repeat!

    Did some abs after and was damn happy I made it at all. About 3:30 I thought there was no way I would make it, my head was throbbing and my energy was non-existent. All changed once I dosed AS-GT; the stim complex in this just flat out agrees with me. Pink Magic seems to have new legs in combination with AS-GT. This is a flat out deadly combo that will lead to insane gains. For those of you that are running PM and have AS-GT, enjoy this because I don't see it getting any better (unless you threw in some Prime and TNA!)

    I literally felt 1000 times better after taking my AS-GT and my hat is off to LG with this one; you hit a freaking grand slam. To my USP peeps, none of this strength would even be possible had it not been for the Pink Magic, it flat out rocks. This is the most fun I have had since I was high dosing Prime, and I was no where NEAR this strong or lean.

  4. way to hit the DBs FIn!!!!! looking forward to the 110s!!!!
    Working on living

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    way to hit the DBs FIn!!!!! looking forward to the 110s!!!!
    As am I big guy. This week should be a lot of fun since I am taking off the AM cardio sessions; though I might do one Friday if I am 100% by then. I would like to go into the weekend free some this sinus issue so on Saturday I can do some serious damage in the gym being the last day of 5s on HST. Also, I should run out of PM in the next 5-7 days, I need to count to be sure.

    On the weight loss front things have somewhat stalled a bit, though the mirror is not telling me that at all. As long as I stay right at 190 and continue to cut up I am happy with what's going on. There may need to be some changes to the diet to bring cals down further; right now I am a bit loose with them and need to re-asses where I am at. The PM has me hungry and it is taking everything OEP and Recreate can throw at it to keep me from eating everything in sight.
    •   
       


  6. Recomp at its finest my brother!!!!
    Working on living

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Recomp at its finest my brother!!!!
    Truer words have not been said. Actually, I am going to have to force myself to watch out for my cals when I switch over to Natadrol and Formadrol Extreme; I foresee that being rough on the desire to eat constantly. Big question is am I going to keep cals low and try to maintain or maybe up cals to about 200 below maintenance and add back some carbs to really start tearing things up with the Natadrol. Decisions decisions...

  8. with the Nata you should be fine with option B. Most guys report that even 500 cals above maint they were shedding fat. I will test this theory myself in about 2 months... Muahahahaha
    Working on living

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    with the Nata you should be fine with option B. Most guys report that even 500 cals above maint they were shedding fat. I will test this theory myself in about 2 months... Muahahahaha
    Yeah that is what I thought. Need to run this by IrishCannon and Metroba, if they are not too busy spooning, and see what those two degenerates think. I am chomping at the bit to get some more carbs in my diet. 1 major meal with carbs is just not fun long term, I want me some whole grain pasta and brown rice!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Need to run this by IrishCannon and Metroba, if they are not too busy spooning, and see what those two degenerates think.
    I wish the whole world could read that!!!
    Working on living

  11. Sounds like PM may be adding more muscle u intended it to. If the mirror is telling you ur losing fat but the scale says ur the same, then like AG said ur probably recomping without trying. Interesting....adding muscle and caloric deficit...
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Sounds like PM may be adding more muscle u intended it to. If the mirror is telling you ur losing fat but the scale says ur the same, then like AG said ur probably recomping without trying. Interesting....adding muscle and caloric deficit...
    Something is definitely going on, especially these last 2-3 weeks with the higher weights on HST. After I swam today I was looking FREAKING SWOLE in the mirror, my chest/traps/shoulders were blown up like balloons and I didn't lift weight one. Unintended muscle is 100% acceptable!!!!
  13. Wednesday PM - HIIT Swimming


    Great workout today and I got to swim outside again; man I love being able to do that! Lungs are still slightly inflammed from the illness but I am 90% today and improving by the hour it seems... Levaquin is some good stuff let me tell you.

    PWO Supps:
    2 Pink Magic - forgot to take at lunch, more on that later
    2 DCP
    1 scoop AS-GT

    Workout:
    600 warm-up
    12 intervals - 25 sprint/50 swim with strokes in IM order: Fly/Back/Breast/Free, repeat 3 times
    150 warm down

    After the workout I was FREAKING hard and pumped. I seriously looked a good 10 pounds more full and the Pink Magic had to be what did that. Swimming will get me slightly pumped in the upper body but my legs were shredded today and veiny as hell. PWO Pink Magic = Awesome Sauce!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Sounds like ASGT may be adding more muscle u intended it to. If the mirror is telling you ur losing fat but the scale says ur the same, then like AG said ur probably recomping without trying. Interesting....adding muscle and caloric deficit...
    true that man
    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Great workout today and I got to swim outside again; man I love being able to do that! Lungs are still slightly inflammed from the illness but I am 90% today and improving by the hour it seems... Levaquin is some good stuff let me tell you.

    PWO Supps:
    2 Pink Magic - forgot to take at lunch, more on that later
    2 DCP
    1 scoop AS-GT

    Workout:
    600 warm-up
    12 intervals - 25 sprint/50 swim with strokes in IM order: Fly/Back/Breast/Free, repeat 3 times
    150 warm down

    After the workout I was FREAKING hard and pumped. I seriously looked a good 10 pounds more full and the Pink Magic had to be what did that. Swimming will get me slightly pumped in the upper body but my legs were shredded today and veiny as hell. PWO Pink Magic = Awesome Sauce!
    go on
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  15. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    true that man


    go on
    You don't want to know, it involved a judges daughter and me being chased through a field in my boxers with the sound of a shotgun aimed my way in the distance. All in all completely worth it! LOL!!!!

  16. ok, let's have the full story now !!! LOL
    Working on living

  17. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You don't want to know, it involved a judges daughter and me being chased through a field in my boxers with the sound of a shotgun aimed my way in the distance. All in all completely worth it! LOL!!!!
    and den?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  18. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    and den?
    Why do I feel like the guy in the drive through... and den? and den? Man I forgot the movie but that was so freaking hilarious!

    Weight update - 190.2 after the morning pee. Looking dry and hard, Met keep it in your pants big guy!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Why do I feel like the guy in the drive through... and den? and den? Man I forgot the movie but that was so freaking hilarious!

    Weight update - 190.2 after the morning pee. Looking dry and hard, Met keep it in your pants big guy!
    I was just hanging brain! what is the big deal?!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  20. Future plans - Advice required and requested by all smarter than I


    Alright everyone, prior to me starting a new log and/or continuing this one, I am going to line out my new plan for you all to tear apart. As for the workout portion, that is very TBD but I am leaning towards a DC format (never done before, guidance will be needed big time), rinse and repeat HST since it works so well for me, or the Warrior Workout courtesy of MrKleen (details of which I cannot divulge without his permission). I am going to continue to run this as a cut/recomp most likely due to the fact I have plenty of OEP/Recreate and want to run those for 4-5 more weeks and I am not as lean as I want to be yet.

    On to the fun part, supplementation:
    On-cycle
    3 bottles of Natadrol at hand - 8/ed for 45 days
    2 bottles of LG Receptor - ran per bottle the whole time
    1 bottle of Glycobol - ran per bottle
    1/2 bottle of AP - fasted cardio use, large carb meals
    P-Slin - VERY large carb feedings on weekends
    AS-GT - 2.75 tubs of bombness
    1 bottle of Formadrol Extreme - Ran on cycle, may need another bottle for 45 days worth
    OEP/Recreate - 2 OEP AM/2 Recreate PM until I am out

    PCT
    1 bottle of LG T-911
    3 bottles of 150 count Prime - 6/9 dosing the whole time
    1 bottle of TestoPro
    1/3 bottle of TNA - This may get thrown in pwo after my Pink Magic is done just for shiz and giggles, but only 3 per day instead of 6.
    Some nutrient partitioner, depends on what I like more, AP or Glycobol

    Ideally I want to run Natadrol in a cut and then do my PCT as the recomp portion. I don't know if this is going to work or not but it is my plan. Discuss amongst yourselves, I'm going verclempt!

  21. that looks like a sick run!!! you are bringing out all the stops on this one!
    As for the lifting, I thought you had been running Kleen's House of Pain....
    Working on living

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    that looks like a sick run!!! you are bringing out all the stops on this one!
    As for the lifting, I thought you had been running Kleen's House of Pain....
    It is not for lack of desire that I want to run it, just that my life is about to get WAY turned around in the next few weeks with my gf moving to Houston so I need to be realistic about what I can do in terms of workouts. Kleens schematic is nasty and it may be easier for me to run it in my PCT with all that nasty test going through me. HST has been so insanely effective for me I am really wanting to run it again with some more weight and possibly up the volume a little as well. Maybe throw in a drop set or two for each exercise... have my own madness in my head that might be a lot of fun. All suggestions are welcome, please be honest if you see overlaps or have dosing recommendations.

  23. sounds like you have the HST in the head, so run that and then throw in Kleen's part 2 (i'm sure you got that part as well) during PCT. that wold compliment the HST nicely and be a great bridge into a DC later in the summer.
    I'm sure others will want to tweak your dosages a bit, but the foundation looks solid. Looks like something I want to run later myself!
    Working on living

  24. Looks like a pretty good run to me. I will go back over it later just to see but at first glance it looks pretty stout.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  25. Everything looks pretty awesome in that stack, except I'd swap the Formadrol and T911. Run the T911 on cycle, and use the Formadrol for PCT.

    I could write a book on Formadrol usage.

    ...hmm, maybe I should.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Log "Cutting with Water" via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 12:01 PM
  2. Cutting with Water.....Via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 08:48 PM
Log in
Log in