CEL"S PCT is Helping Me For Contest Prep (Sponsored)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WHOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Well ya'll I'm back at it again!!! I wanted to give a big up to ZACH with supporting me with this current adventure and I won't be lettin ya down big man!!!! Well I want to say that i'm currently Maintaining BMI and won't be cutting weight yet but in two weeks i need to go back to my nutritionist to see if i'm on pace right ya dig!!! :trout: Well some things that i Hope to get with P.C.T. ASSIST:

Increased Libido
Muscle Density
Fullness
Hardness
Increased Aggresion
Slight Increase in Appetite

I do believe that with CEL's PCT Assist it will happen. . I will say that Libido Check might be a common thing in this particular thread :biglaugh: Also i will be following the dosing scheme as labeled on the back of the bottle. . 3 pills 8hrs apart which for me means 1 dosing right when i wake up!!! and than once b4 bed!!!! I do believe this will maximize anabolism and I'm very open to n e suggestions!!! WHOOOOAAA AWAY WE GO BABY!!!

Day 1 - Jan. 10th

I started My PCT last night because i was soooo Anxious and i will say this. . .I'm in tune with my body now a days and I positive my libido jump 5 points haha last night. . .i was scimming the internet and i found myself wanting to search for :booty: hahaha

Ava_Cowan.jpg

N e ways My Dreams that i had last night also reflected ^^^ haha soo i will say that i've already noticed something!! hahah doing an arm work out so we'll see how she goes!!! thats all she wrote and catch ya on the flip side :biglaugh:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I see whats going on in here... and I like!!! In!! :thumbsup:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I see whats going on in here... and I like!!! In!! :thumbsup:
MY MAN!!!! WOOOOT WOOOOOT COME ON IIIIINNN BRUTHA!!! time to kill it!!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joining the funride my man ;)

//CC

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im in this thread...but no offense id rather be in that girl u posted...

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
BOOOOM BOOOOOM BOOOOOOMM!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
geez, im in just for the hot chicks!:sasmokin:
ava cowan is a sure fire keeper!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No PCT for me just a kick ass stack:D

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
i should freeze some sperm and than join ya. fuck pct lol
hahah well I don't know about you but I love my twins and they love me haha soo lil TLC is always in order!!!! WOOO HOOOOO!!!!! :32:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

WHOA!! Thats all i can say is whoa!!!! I won't lie but Todays work out felt wonderful!!! i was in and all up in the zone haha!!!! ya dig!!! i can already feel the libido raising hahah its insane but muscle pumps felt wonderful!!! The new styling of lifting im doing is a powerlifting/bb style not sure what its called but just blasting particular body parts with many reps heavy weights haha n e help with teh styling would be appreciated haha here we go baby!!!

Dosing
PCT ASSIST - 3 caps - 7:15am this morning
Fish Oil - 2 caps - 3grams 7:15am - for my wrist!! helps sooo much!!!

Arms/lil abs

Ez Bar Curls
45 x 10 75 x 10 105 x 6 105 x 6>75 x 5 105 x 5>65 x 6

Comment: WHOA I love drop sets!!! HARD WORK THESE BASTARDS ARE!!! hahah its incredible what happens with these!!! big fan!!!

BB Trap Raises
135 x 10 135 x 10 225 x 10 315 x 5 315 x 5>225 x 6>135 x 8

Incline Dumbel Raises
35 x 8 35 x 8 35 x 7 35 x 6

Tricep Kickbacks
15 x 15 15 x 15 20 x 10 20 x 8

haha thats all i had time for. . .I would have done preacher curls to really blast my biceps but since i work out mainly through out my work day its very hard to get every exercise i would like but we make do with what we have!!! ooooo yaaa!!!! hahah n e way!!

Appetite - N/A To early to tell from this product yet - still high from the current hgh product that i used but if it sustains then we know she's workin

Muscle Density - N/A
Pumps - N/A
Vascularity - 9/10 - either way i'm getting more veiny everyday!!! i do know that this product did help with some increases!!! Muhaha

Libido - 9/10 - all i can say is that i'm already looking for cuddy buddy!!! hah
Overal Feeling - N/A - I'm very optimistic and so i would say 10/10 but its to early to tell with this product for basically n e thing besides libido haha!!! maybe placebo but i don't think soo. . . woooooooooo hoooooooo!!! :trout:

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Get some man! I have been wondering how CEL's PCT compares to AI's PCS. I'll be watching this one.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hahaha, i would have dropped something else and did the preachers-love how they pump my arms.:dunno:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am in this biatch!!!!! Liking the workout man. Drop sets are my favorite way to bump up intensity. Tear this ish up Bro!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 + 3

ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Snap into a Slim Jim!!! hahaha well everybody i've been out for a day and know i'm back haha!!! had some family shizzle to takecare of and all is well!!! muhahaha!!!! Are you READY TO ROOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Time to lift big thangs MANG!!! PUMP IT UP!!! hahah well enought of all that noise. . . I've been in teh zone for some time now but its still to early to go and lift haha!!! lemme hit ya with a quick update then i have ta get back to work ya dig!!! :biglaugh:

Dosing Feb. 11th

CEL P.C.T. ASSIST - 3 caps - 7:15am
- 3 caps - 400pm

Comment: Nothing special ya know just following protocol on the bottle haha I'm upon for n e suggestions!!!

It was my day off and all i can say is that the new routine's that i have been doin have been paying off!!! I have noticed some slight size increases all around!!! I hope and i'm sure that i will see some muscle density increases and slight mass increases with the CEL PCT!!! haah!! pretty darn nice when your recompin lil by lil!!! I've increased my water intake from 1.3 gals to 1.75-2gals a day and i will say that with adding 2 cups of coffee through out my day i have been noticing i go to the bathroom on both ends more often hahah :bigok:

Appetite - 8/10 - slight increase
Muscle Density - N/A - too early to tell yet
Libido - 9/10 - the real deal BOY!!! :shocked:
Taste - 7/10 - i don't take sups for the taste but its like pork/steak/ and patatoes hahah its crazy.

Aggression - 8/10 i can feel it raising muhahah
Vascularity - 7/10 - getting better with each day!
Overall Feeling - 8/10 - still so early its hard to tell with these types of things but with an increase in libido already this is a very good sign!!! muhaha!!! Say yes to CEL PRODUCTS BABY!!!

Day 3 - Feb. 12th
Real Fast its going to be a Dead Lift Day with Yates attached in there!! thats all i will be doing sooo its a back mass day with increasing of lat size!!! I'm very conscience of my lat and want them BIGGER BABY!!! Muhaha. . that and my mind muscle connection isn't very good with my lats soo ill be going for 415 for 5/6 and then pyramiding down!! WOOOO HOOO!!! that the goal!! going to be a fun ride!!! Wish me luck and you'll be hearing from me a touch lata!!! :dump:

LIBIDO!!!
:eek:p: :eek:p: :trout:
daily_erotic_picdump_67_06.jpg

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HOLY LIBIDO PICTURE BATMAN!!!!!!!! :shocked: :32:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
She is honestly gorgeous. DAYUM! Here is something that may help that mind muscle connection bro. Think of your hands as hooks and nothing more. That your elbows are attached directly to the hooks and you have to pull from your elbows and not your hands. This will completely change the contraction for you and give you the mind muscle connection. When you pull from the hands you automatically incorporate your biceps and forearms as the primary movers. That is recisely the opposite of what you want. Just grab the bar get your grip lock it in, close your eyes concentrate on pulling only with your elbows the only work your hands and forearms should be doing is gripping so that you can pull with your elbows. That goes fro rowing movements chin ups pull downs any of that and in any grip. I promise it will change the way you work your back forever.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

WHOOOOOOAA!!! Hell ya baby!!! I was in the zone earlier today!!!! was feelin lean mean and ready for some mo action baby!!! I would like to just say todays lift was great!!! CEL PCT is the real deal haha!!! The focus that i had was as if i was on a Prework out!!! hahah if CEL made a prework out i would sample that shizzle foooo shooooo hahah. . .Lets break it down baby!! :32:

Dead Lifts
135 x 10 135 x 8 225 x 8 315 x 8 405 x 5 405 x 1>315 x 6>225 x 6>135 x 10

Comment: WHOA!!! I like that warm up pyramid!!! I will say that i need to learn how to use straps and or buy some chalk for these because i tried to use straps on the 405 but my grip was shot hahah i'm not sure how to use straps sooo i will just go and buy some chalk haha!!!

Yates
135 x 10 135 x 10 185 x 8 185 x 8>135 x 10>45 x 10

Rotary Calf Raises (Mid/Inner/Out)
170 x 30 290 x 24>170 x 18>100 x 15

Comment: WHOA!!! CALVES WE SWOLE MANG!!! LOOK LIKE THEY MIGHT HAVE CAUGHT A SPRAIN!!! hahah. . . do the hercules and get swole on em!!

Close Grip Pull Downs
100 x 10 100 x 10 140 x 8>100 x 10

Comment: GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!

Summary
You guys my back had to of grown!!! hahah I'm tellin ya know that my Lower back was feeling pretty nice after those deads!!! I will say that deads are my favorite exercise because for me it lets you know that your doing something with your day!!! You make a whole shiii tone of noice and your getting your body going baby!!! My sweeps are starting to cooooomeee ooon iiiinnn which im stoked about it!!! my glutes are starting to pop out nicely too sooo lil by lil we'll knock down the BF and i'll be one leaner meaner machiner hahah!!!

Appetite - 8/10 - still up so something working :biglaugh:
Libido - 10/10 - :deal:
Muscle Density - NA
Pumps - 8/10 - With todays work out it felt wonderful!!!
Vascularity 8/10 - again everyday is better than the day b4
Aggression - 8/10
Overall Feeling - 8/10 - Muhahaha its nutz i tell ya absolutely nutz!!

This is going to be a fun ride and diet is fairly flexible right now!! just need up the amount i eat. . .last few days have been hard to eat. . just a lot of shii on my mind sooo we be good this weekend!!! BOOM BOOM BOOOM lots of :booty:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff as always Bro way to slay that sh*t! Awesome work on those deads man!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

WOOOOO OHOOOOOO!!!!! just :dump:in on those weights hahah!!! I'm digging the pumps soo far!!! hahah its startin to coarse through my veins everybody!! hahah. . . its beyond placebo know its just the real deal!!! Muhahah!!! The dosing is remain the same. . .the diet is all good baby!!! hahah well its going to be quick because some ladies are call :biglaugh: naaa Can't dawg out the reps!!! woooOOOOOO HOOOOOO. . . I WISH i had some libido checkage going on but wadya doo!!! we're here to follow the progress?!?!?! or are we hahahah

Feb. 13th
Chest

Bench Press
135 x 10 155 x 8 225 x 10 275 x 6>185 x 8>135 x 10>45>0

Decline Cable Flys
70 x 10 80 x 8 80 x 8

Comment: After each of these fly's i did this pancake 25lb chest lift. . .not sure what its called but what you do is sandwich the wieght between your hands. . .stick out your arms and start from your groin area and then lift up above your head and do as many as you can!!! Huge PUMP!!!!
25 x 6 25 x 5 25 x 6

Incline Cable Flys
80 x 8 80 x 7 80 x 6

Comment: 25lb Pancake lift as each set!!! 25 x 4 25 x 5 25 x 3

Incline DB Press
90 x 10 90 x 8 90 x 7

Bar Dips
0 x 10 0 x 12 0 x 10

SUmmary
WOW!!! hahah my chest was sooo huge!!! I FELT LIKE HAD SOME SERIOUS BOOBAGE HAHAH!!! Its kinda funny when your chest is all pumped up and your thinking hmmm i think my pecs are bigger than her waaa hahaha. . ..thats how good i felt today ya'LL!!! woke up to a wonderful winter wonderland!!!! Very nice!!! i will say that my water intake has fallen a touch short today so i'm not as hydrated as I would usually tell and i can tell haha. . .i hate teh pack piss hahah soo they say when takin animal paks haha :biglaugh:

Appetite - 7/10 - not sure whats goin on but wasn't that hungry today
Pumps - 10/10
Aggression - 10/10 - KING KONG BAAAABAAAEEEE!!!! :32:
Libido - :shocked:
Taste - 7/10 - hahah its funky but WHO CARES IT WORKS!!!
Vascularity - 8/10 - everday is better and better
Muscle Density - 8/10 - tear drops are coming in nicely!!!! HELL YA!!!
OVERALL FEELING - 10/10 - WOW haha didn't think i would get this from a basic PCT hahah. . .CEL IS DOIN IT AGAIN. .. . .:hitit:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOOOOO OHOOOOOO!!!!! just :dump:in on those weights hahah!!! I'm digging the pumps soo far!!! hahah its startin to coarse through my veins everybody!! hahah. . . its beyond placebo know its just the real deal!!! Muhahah!!! The dosing is remain the same. . .the diet is all good baby!!! hahah well its going to be quick because some ladies are call :biglaugh: naaa Can't dawg out the reps!!! woooOOOOOO HOOOOOO. . . I WISH i had some libido checkage going on but wadya doo!!! we're here to follow the progress?!?!?! or are we hahahah
Ask and you shall recieve :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope I didnt go overboard :dunno:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here I will take a stab at a libido check for ya.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSQhbph0ohI&feature=related"]YouTube- Super Sexy Fitness Models[/ame]

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT HAHAH!!!! Ya'll are just doin it big hahah!!!! NOt sure how i'm going to compete!!! hahah WOOOOO :eek:p: :deal:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT HAHAH!!!! Ya'll are just doin it big hahah!!!! NOt sure how i'm going to compete!!! hahah WOOOOO :eek:p: :deal:
mr kleen is kleening up on some bootay. lol.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
this log status so far = epic ;)

nj A

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a SPLOOGE fest in here!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

It's a SPLOOGE fest in here!!
Y0u know it brutha!! Its crazy!! UP IN HEEAARRAAA UP IN HEEAAARRRAAAA

Day 5 Feb. 15th

Spirits are a touch low right know ya'll. . . won't lie just have a ton of **** on the ol mind and its been going on for a lil bit of time. . . . not digging it at all. . .you know they say you have to fake it to make it some times and thats how i feel you can get yourself out of this funky moods but its just hasn't been workin. . . sooooo with that being said today will be a GOOD DAY DMIT!! just have to keep her chuggin. . . i know it'll pick up once i get going. . . i think the CNS is being worked baby soo I don't think i'll be working out today. . just be takin her e z today. . .with that being said work is going well just giving ya'll an update with where everything is at. . . . Libido increase are deffinatley being noticed. . . appetite is still up which is nice. . .confidence is high. . . but life works in mysterious ways. . . I will say one thing is i've noticed that my stool isn't very solid. . . A bit graphic yes but a concern yes!!!

Libido - 10/10 :shocked:
Appetite - 10/10 - ate a burger then 1 hr later at a 14oz steak haha
Aggression - 9/10 - went out on saturday and i felt like i owned the whole place

Vascularity - 8/10 - its hard to give this a 10/10 due to the fact that its always getting better

Muscle Density - 10/10 - my sister commented on my back on saturday in how it looked more muscluar!!! oh ya!!!

Overall Feeling - 10/10 - This is the real deal and again i will say this CEL has done it again!!!

Although this is a Sponsored log I'm hitting ya'll between the eyes!!! My logs are always fun hahah well at least i think soo and I try to say it like it is!!!! Thank s for all thge support and The day is already looking better than b4 wooo hooo!!!! :biglaugh:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A steak with a burger appetizer huh...have to give that a try!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Well ya'll i went and done did it!!! hahah can't keep a champion out of his ring!!! lemme tell ya wha!!! its been a rough start but were going to finish strong!!!! VERY STRONG!!!1 I luv music because it allows you to focus your energy in a more positive way!!! WEll this is what music does for me and hopefully to many others!!! My Leg day was very hard to get into but we just worked through it and blasted em!!!! I did three movements!!! My lower back was not 100%. .. terrible sleep on friday/saturday will do that!!! :trout: But again as true champions do baby!!! WE HIT"M HARD!!!

Dosing
CEL P.C.T. ASSIST - 3 caps - 7:15am
- 3 caps - 3:30pm

Comment: this is what i've been doing. . . this dosing scheme of 3 caps 8hr split!!! I like dosing early in the morning for optimal anabolic triggering!!! Open for any opions!! but this is what i plan on stayin at!!! BOOM BOOM BOOOM

Day 5 - Feb. 15th - Legs

Front Squat/BB Lunges (These were done back to back baby!!!)
45 x 10>45 x 10 90 x 10>90 x 16 135 x 10>14 185 x 8>185 x 10 185 x 6>185 x 8

Comment: I love this combonation!!! Its very natural to just rack it then crack it baby!!! :32: TOM PLATZ LEGS!!! What were going for!!! Just BLASTIN"M!!! To many ppl have hugh upper halfs and baby calves with a flabby azz. .. hahah not this guy!!! I know that once i cut weight i'll be just right!!!

SLD's
90 x 10 135 x 10 135 x 15 185 x 10 185 x 10>135 x 15>45 x 10

Comment: i love SLD's. . . If my back was 100% i would have gone heavy but i didn't have my belt and I would rather be safe than sorry ya dig!! :booty:

Summary
After my first run in with teh front squat and lunges i was ready to go!!! I wish i would have been more motivated going into the routine but all in all it went very well!!!! I was very happy with my decision to go and pump some iron and this PCT is doing what it needs to do!!! BOOM BOOM BOOOOM!!!!

Appetite - 10/10 - INcreased and ready for more FOOD!!
Pumps - 9/10 - soo close but still have some way to go!!
Vascularity - 8/10 - You know the saying every day gets a lil betta
Aggression - 10/10 - with the exception of today most of the time serious ALPHA!!! haha
Libido - :shocked:
OVerAll FeElInG - 10/10

I'm very impressed with everything soo far with a OTC PCT!!! mUHAHA but you know CEL Doesn't mess around PLAAAAYYBBOOOYYYY!!!! BOOOOYAAAAAA. .. on a seperate note still having :dump:in issues and its irratating?? Did n e one else expierence the same thing?? :trout:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you might be coming down with something, i been reading about the stomach flu on here a lot lately.:dunno: drink lots of water and get plenty:sleeping:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep up the good work bro!, Do ya Feel like you still got all the gains from the DTP?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work bro!, Do ya Feel like you still got all the gains from the DTP?
Judge thats a great question and i DO!!! i feel as if my size has been maintained and I might be able to squeek out some a couple more but i don't want to get to crazy!!! I'm focus on thickness and size still due to my BF% and will be able to really rep it out soon. . . focus on 12-15 for nice deffinition but at 219.5 which is nice!!! just slowly eating away the bf baby!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep Smashin it Bra!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am extremely ignorant when it comes to PCT and cycling and what not but it seems like ur tearing it up bro

WWWWWOOOOOOOOO!!! KEEEP IT UP!!! DONT STOP!! DO IT! DO IT! DOOOOOOOO IT!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just checking in-glad everything is going good.:cheers: