LOG: ConcreteConny is regulating his hormones

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Exclamation LOG: ConcreteConny is regulating his hormones

Basic information
    Hello everybody and welcome to follow along! It is time to start shedding those extra pound I gained during the christmas holidays. I'm aiming on a cut all the way to summer and after that I'm going to start bulking again. Cutting with minimal muscle wasting of course So I decided to try AMS' 1-AD & 4-AD. (I will start a paralell ECA run too as soon as it arrives.)

I started supplementing on Monday already and I gotta say, the taste aint bad on these two I will be running this cycle for 4weeks followed by a 4weeks PCT and 8weeks OFF. After that it's time to really trim up before summer gets here
    Dosing will be @ 2ml/day divided in 2doses morning/noon.

I'll be running a volume training routine throughout my cycle, but I figuered switching to a strength routine during PCT followed by FST-7 during 2months OFF.

Here are the things I'll be monitoring during my cycle:

• Focus
    • Energy
    • Motivation
    • Mood/Aggression
    • Libido
    • Endurance
    • Strength
    • Pump and Vascularity
    • Muscle Hardness/Density
    • Overall Sense of Feeling

Diet scheme:
    Big bowl of Oatmeal + Protein Shake + 4eggs
    200g Cottage Cheese + Banana
    200g Tuna
    250g Curd + Non Fat Yoghurt + Peanuts
    Protein Shake
    200g Chicken + 4 Potatoes
    A couple of Turkey slices + Wholeweat Bread
    Casein Protein Shake

Staples:
    Omega-3
    WHEY & Casein
    Malto & Dextro
    BC/EAA's
    ZMA
    Cycle Support

Stats & Measurements:
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 196lbs

Arms: 40cm / 15,75inches
    Shoulderwidth: 126,5cm / 49,8inches
    Chest: 110cm / 43,3inches
    Stomach: 90cm / 35,43inches
    Legs: 59cm / 23,23inches
    Calves: 38cm / 14,96inches

Three Big Maxes:
    Squat: 265lbs x 2
    Deadlift: 400lbs x 4
    Bench: 245lbs x 2

Starting Pictures:
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

2. Day 1 & 2:

I started off with a small case of the flu, but I decided to go ahead and start my cycle anyways since it wasn't that bad.
    Didn't experience much during these two days, except the nice taste of the supplements

//CC
    •   

3. Day 3:

Today I went to the gym for the first time after my 3week break during christmas. I felt like hitting Triceps & Biceps so I went for it.
    I was a little tired at first but that soon faded and I was in the zone What a great feeling.

Close Grip Bench Presses: 110lbs x 20, 20, 15.
    Dips : BW (196lbs) x 15, 15, 19.
    Tricep Extensions 55lbs x 20, 20, 20.
    Barbell Curls 90lbs x 20, 15, 15.
    Preacher Curls (DB) 20lbs x 15, 15, 15.
    Alternating Curls (DB) 30lbs x 15, 15, 15. (Per Arm)

Focus - 8
    Energy - 7
    Motivation - 7
    Mood/Aggression - 8
    Libido - 10
    Endurance - 6
    Strength - 7
    Pump and Vascularity - 7
    Muscle Hardness/Density - 7
    Overall Sense of Feeling - 7

Felt generally good in the gym today. Could have been a little more motivated though. I really like the pump from the volume training. In the middle of my workout it started to hurt, but it resided after a while. I guess it was because I haven't been trainin volume in a long long time

//CC

4. AHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hahahah look who's back in the Moth ukin hoooouuusseee CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOOOO CHOOOOOOO!!!
    whats good brutha!!! GET IT!!! YOU KNOW I"M SUBBED BABY!! HELL YA!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

5. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    AHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hahahah look who's back in the Moth ukin hoooouuusseee CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOOOO CHOOOOOOO!!!
    whats good brutha!!! GET IT!!! YOU KNOW I"M SUBBED BABY!! HELL YA!!
    Everything great here, starting fresh this year
    Glad to have you on board bro

//CC

6. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Everything great here, starting fresh this year
    Glad to have you on board bro

//CC
    YOU KNOW IT BRUTHA!!! Any time!!! Start it off right and get it get it!!!! i wanna see some Big Gains. .. i don't know a whole lot about 1-ad or 4-ad. . .sooo whats the compound and whats the conversion rate to estro?? do you know?? hmmmmm interesting stuff?? how was your new years in Denmark?? hopefully as crazy as it was for me in MINNESOTA BABY!!! boom boom boom!!!!
  7. tattoopierced1

cant wait to see the results..btw, what dose are you running them at? Cant remember reading that in the log thus far, but I could be missing something...

8. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    YOU KNOW IT BRUTHA!!! Any time!!! Start it off right and get it get it!!!! i wanna see some Big Gains. .. i don't know a whole lot about 1-ad or 4-ad. . .sooo whats the compound and whats the conversion rate to estro?? do you know?? hmmmmm interesting stuff?? how was your new years in Denmark?? hopefully as crazy as it was for me in MINNESOTA BABY!!! boom boom boom!!!!
    1-AD converts to 1-Test & 4-AD to Test. There is a thread about the conversion rates and a bunch of other interesting stuff on the the two compounds here on AM, I think it is the AMS sub forum Check it out, interesting read! New years was good here in Finland btw Celebrated enough to keep off the alcohol for a few months now

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    cant wait to see the results..btw, what dose are you running them at? Cant remember reading that in the log thus far, but I could be missing something...
    Glad to have you along tat Guess I forgot the most important part of all, the dosing scheme I will be running them according to the label @ 2ml/day divided in 2doses morning/noon. Taking it easy since this is my second PH run.

//CC

9. Day 4:

Had work today so I had to hit the gym in the morning. I thought it was going to be a lousy day because I'm always tired in the mornings But in fact it went pretty good. Pumped up my Chest & Shoulders.

Incline Chest Press: 90lbs x 15, 15, 15.
    Incline Cable Flyes: 35lbs x 20, 20, 20.
    Standing Cable Flyes: 45lbs x 20, 20, 20.
    Bent over side raises: 20lbs x 20, 20, 20.
    Standing side raises: 20lbs x 20, 20, 20.
    Front raises: 20lbs x 20, 20, 20.

Focus - 8
    Energy - 6
    Motivation - 7
    Mood/Aggression - 8
    Libido - 10
    Endurance - 6
    Strength - 6
    Pump and Vascularity - 7
    Muscle Hardness/Density - 6
    Overall Sense of Feeling - 7

Had a major pump going again, but I felt I could have pushed myself even harder. Noted that in my workout book so I'll remember to push harder next time. This is my first week of volume training too so I'm kind of feeling out what I'm capable of

//CC

10. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    1-AD converts to 1-Test & 4-AD to Test. There is a thread about the conversion rates and a bunch of other interesting stuff on the the two compounds here on AM, I think it is the AMS sub forum Check it out, interesting read! New years was good here in Finland btw Celebrated enough to keep off the alcohol for a few months now /CC
    MY BAD MAN!! Woo NICe work out!!! Thats whats up baby
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    MY BAD MAN!! Woo NICe work out!!! Thats whats up baby
    Volume training is excruciating pain my man. No heavy ass weights, only light weight But I can say one thing - gotta love that pump

//CC
  12. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Volume training is excruciating pain my man. No heavy ass weights, only light weight But I can say one thing - gotta love that pump

//CC
    Occlusive training is probably the most painful type of training I've ever done, holy crap

13. Subbed. Get some man!

14. Quote Originally Posted by bradleywiens View Post
    Subbed. Get some man!
    Welcome Nice to know someone who just ran a similar cycle is following along, hopefully you can provide some feedback if needed

//CC

15. sub'd - how is the pump so far??

16. I'm in. Very nice set up. Good luck.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

17. Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    sub'd - how is the pump so far??
    I'm amazed about the pump already on the first week, it's absolutely fantastic Glad to have you along bro

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I'm in. Very nice set up. Good luck.
    Thanx for following man

//CC

18. Day 5:

Was time to train legs and back today. Hit the gym a little before mid day when feeling alert and not tired anymore Threw in some Malto and BC/EAA's an hour before hitting the weights.

Smith Squats: 90lbs x 20, 20, 20.
    Leg Extensions: 130lbs x 20, 20, 20.
    Leg Curls: 80lbs x 20, 20, 20.
    Toe Raises: 45lbs x 20, 20, 20.
    Pulldowns: 110lbs x 20, 20, 20.
    BB Rows (Wide Grip): 90lbs x 20, 20, 25.
    Deadlifts: 110lbs x 20, 20, 25.

Focus - 9
    Energy - 8
    Motivation - 8
    Mood/Aggression - 8
    Libido - 10
    Endurance - 8
    Strength - 7
    Pump and Vascularity - 9
    Overall Sense of Feeling - 9

Felt really great today. Felt like I could have went on forever. The pump in my legs after the first half of the workout was incredible, I could barely walk in the gym with my wobbling legs Got a good pump in my back too, but I felt like I could have gone higher on the numbers here. Will bump the weights up during next week. Otherwise the greatest leg day in a long long time

//CC

19. Day 6 & 7:

Keeping the weekend OFF to fully recover since MMA practice starts again Monday. Gotta rest up enough so I can take on next weeks challanges Oh yeah, school starts again too

//CC

20. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Day 6 & 7:

Keeping the weekend OFF to fully recover since MMA practice starts again Monday. Gotta rest up enough so I can take on next weeks challanges Oh yeah, school starts again too

//CC
    WIth one set of obstacles complete comes a new set!!! CHallenges will come and go and its what we learn from them that makes us an individual!!! geT'M MAN!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    WIth one set of obstacles complete comes a new set!!! CHallenges will come and go and its what we learn from them that makes us an individual!!! geT'M MAN!
    That's some wise words bro Thanks for the support!!

//CC

22. Day 8:

Well today was MMA practice and I worked on my ground game. Was one great session I must say. I've had a 1month break from all MMA practice due to my kneecap, but now that it is all good again I got back in the game. I must say I was amazed at my endurance and stamina today. It felt like it was lighter than before I was really motivated though so that could be playing a role too.
    Anyways, feeling great after an awesome session!

Focus - 10
    Energy - 9
    Motivation - 10
    Mood/Aggression - 8
    Libido - 9
    Endurance - 10
    Strength - 8
    Pump and Vascularity - 7
    Overall Sense of Feeling - 9

//CC

23. Damn cant believe you do those high rep deads. Even with the lower weight. Yuck lol
    ForeRunner Labs

24. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Damn cant believe you do those high rep deads. Even with the lower weight. Yuck lol
    It's yuck yes Thats why I went with that low weight. Gotta up it next time

//CC

25. Day 9:

Today was Triceps and Biceps again. I didn't feel sore at all after yesterdays MMA practice. A little sore around my chin though from all the choking
    Anyways I felt motivated to push harder than last time! I did some bonus excercises too

Close Grip Bench Presses: 110lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+5reps)
    Dips: BW x 20, 20, 20. (+11reps)
    Tricep Extensions: 65lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+10lbs)
    Barbell Curls: 90lbs x 20, 17, 15. (+2reps)
    Preacher Curls: (DB) 20lbs x 20, 17, 15. (+7reps)
    Alternating Curls: (DB) 30lbs x 20, 20, 20. (Per Arm) (+15reps)
    Bench Dips: 20reps
    21's EZ-bar Curls with 45lbs

Focus - 8
    Energy - 10
    Motivation - 9
    Mood/Aggression - 8
    Libido - 9
    Endurance - 9
    Strength - 8
    Pump and Vascularity - 9
    Muscle Hardness/Density - 8
    Overall Sense of Feeling - 8

I took a look in the mirror after my workout and I must say (not to be bragging) but I looked a lot fuller and pumped than last time. For once I looked big in my own eyes Weight is up a few lbs too although I'm leaning out

//CC
  26. tattoopierced1

awesome to hear!

27. Big UPS! MAN!!! Looking very nice brutha!! looking VERY NICE!!! THATS ALOT Of + reps ya dig!!!

28. It's always nice to finally satisfy your own 'bigorexia' on occasion.
    ForeRunner Labs

29. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    awesome to hear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Big UPS! MAN!!! Looking very nice brutha!! looking VERY NICE!!! THATS ALOT Of + reps ya dig!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    It's always nice to finally satisfy your own 'bigorexia' on occasion.
    Indeed it is

Thanx for the support guys, I appreciate it

I was wondering one thing though, since I'm cutting I have my carbs around 150g per day and kcal's around 1500-2000, or is it absolutely necessary to eat more carbs while on these supplements? (Since I've read "PH's need fuel to work").
    I get in about 10-15g fats every time I dose btw, so that should help with the absorption on the swallowed part..

//CC

30. 1500-2000 seems pretty low for your size, your body might not like that. How many cals do you need for maintenance?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need some help on regulating test
    By morganth515 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 12:49 AM
  2. Regulating with the Regulator RV2!!!!!!!!!!!
    By suresha in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 09:33 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 08:04 PM
  4. What are these OTC hormones?
    By nattydisaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 09:30 PM