On the Natadrol (sponsored)

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
The package just arrived- two 90 count Natadrol bottles and one T-911 (the updated formula).

Thanks to everyone at LG Sciences for putting me down!!

So the plan is to take 6 caps per day of Natadrol for 30 days, followed up with T-911 for around 30 days. I'll take the Natadrol however LG wants me to dose it; ie- 3 caps twice per day, 2 caps 3 times per day, or like 6 caps once a day. (should I take the caps with like fish oil or Bioperine???)

Lifting Style: For the next 30 days I am planning on just doing an upper/lower split. Lifting for two days, maybe have a cardio if I feel like it or an off day, and then it is back to business. I have taken the last four days off so I'll be good to go either tomorrow if things work out right or Monday for sure.

Diet: I plan on eating as much and as often as I can. Sweets, fast food, and any microwaved meals are not an option for me. Meats, veggies, beans, oatmeal, Ezekiel bread, fruit, peanut butter, and protein powders are all main stays in my diet. I will try to be as detailed as possible with my diet for you guys!!

Goals: Right now I am weighing in at 205. After 30 days on Natadrol I hope to be atleast 210. With my very active job and all of the running around that I do I think this will be tough, but hopefully w/ Natadrol and a lot of food I can get there. I do not have any stregth goals as of now, but I will notify you of PR's as they are broken (which will hopefully happen often)

Other supps used: Just the basics: multi, lots of fish oil, sesamin oil, extra vit c, d, and beta carotene, & digestive enzymes. Whey/casein protein powder and dextrose for post workout nutrition. I will probably just drink some luecine and gms preworkout. I do have assistance supps that I can take if LG thinks it is a good idea.

I plan on taking some before pics tomorrow if I can, I should be able to though. I will also take some before measurements!!

LG wants me to pay special attention to the following attributes and I will attempt to be as detailed about this as possible:
Mood, Strenght, Weight, Enudrance, Agression, Sides, Libido, & Concerns

Everyone please feel free to chime in and give me encouragement or just bash me- whichever lol:cheers:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the pictures man :) Look forward to seeing the results, need Eric to comment on dosing :)

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
welcome bro- yep ill just take three tomorrow morning

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
subbed for sure... I dont know much about Natadrol so I'll be watching this log closely to learn more about it! Good luck on this run Jay I have a feeling you will like it!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
The first question I have is how come it say Vesta Pharmaceuticals on the label?
I thought this was an LG made product!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
What's a Natadrol? Like a herbadrol? I gotta go to sleepadrol....

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
subed

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In on this to see how it works for you. Good luck bro

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am in! Lets see what this stuff can do!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub-sational...

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I'm in to see how this treats you.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
in this shiz!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
The first question I have is how come it say Vesta Pharmaceuticals on the label?
I thought this was an LG made product!
Just a guess Vesta may be contracted to process the LG ingredient profile and or cap. Many companies do these they come up with the product and a 3rd party company makes it

but again this is just a guess on my part

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
subbed

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, all companies (except the really big) have their stuff made for them, we use them to do some of our test capsules (I am not filling them myself). We formulate, buy the raw materials and they put it into capsules.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
if they are just capping how come they get to put their name on the label? is that b/c you have not put one together? from the pic above I got the impression this was a VP supp!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Day 1!!

Today:

I had to wake up early and go to work. Before I left I ate a 1/2 cup of oatmeal w/ 1 scoop of chocolate whey mixed in with a banana and a few strawberries. I then took my first two caps of Natadrol with 5g of fish oil.Once I arrived at work I ate two breakfast burritos w/ eggs, potatoes, and bacon. They were pretty good but I needed some salsa lol. I was only at work for awhile since nobody was really on the course today (it looked like it was about to rain all day). Then when I got home I went to lift.

The Session:

Squats - 205 x 5, 245 x 5, 265 x 5, 285 x 5,4 305 x 2,2

DB Lunges - 35 x 12,12,12 supset w/
Standing BB Calf Raise - 205 x 15,15,13

Post Workout:

Today I had about 30 grams of whey & 30 grams of dextrose. I followed this up w/ some greek yogurt and one of my girls banana nut odwala bars (these are freakin tasty). Then for my meal I ate a can of tuna w/ 2 pieces of Ezkiel bread w/ honey. This is also when I took my second dose of Natadrol, this time again with 5g of fish oil.

My workout was very rushed and it only lasted for about 25 mins. My quads were toast on the heavy sets of squats, and the lunges that I did I reached out as far as I could step out. I wanted to get some stiff leg deads in and some sissy squats but I just didn't have the time.

Other Stuff:

After my small meal I had a two hour drive which sucked. I only had two chicken sandwhichs from a pretty good/clean place called Becks Prime on the way. Right now I am waiting on dinner which will be my largest meal of the day, so far it is going to be salmon, wheat pasta, peas, fresh cornbread, and greens. I'm going to fill myself up until I can no longer move, literally lol. At this time I will take my last dose of Natadrol for the day. Tomorrow I may go running and I might do some plyo stuff too if my legs aren't too sore.

Nothing to report on the Natadrol though.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if they are just capping how come they get to put their name on the label? is that b/c you have not put one together? from the pic above I got the impression this was a VP supp!
We could have pulled the caps out and threw it into one of our bottles, but I think Eric is still waiting on them.. either way is LG's product;)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great start man! Count me in ;)

//CC

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Alright I weighed in officially this morning at 203- I am still keeping my goal of getting to 210 before I finish off the 30 days of Natadrol. My before pics will be up when I get back home tomorrow, probably when I get off work in the afternoon.
I just woke up right now and I plan on eating some eggs, toast w/ honey, jam, and peanut butter for breakfast with 2 Natadrol caps and 5g of fish oil. Later today I should have some time to complete a nice run and some core work. My legs are a little sore today, but not too sore. I hope everyone has a nice day!! I will update later to post what else I ate and whatever stuff that I notice.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Alright I weighed in officially this morning at 203- I am still keeping my goal of getting to 210 before I finish off the 30 days of Natadrol. My before pics will be up when I get back home tomorrow, probably when I get off work in the afternoon.
I just woke up right now and I plan on eating some eggs, toast w/ honey, jam, and peanut butter for breakfast with 2 Natadrol caps and 5g of fish oil. Later today I should have some time to complete a nice run and some core work. My legs are a little sore today, but not too sore. I hope everyone has a nice day!! I will update later to post what else I ate and whatever stuff that I notice.
I think that is an attainable goal, hopefully natadrol will kick in soon and push you over that target, if it doesn't kick soon enough just keep training hard and you'll get it for sure during your pct while using t-911

cheers

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
going to be interesting I could have swore I read that this compound most closely compares to Bold/EQ. I hope it doesn't need a long cycle like many say bold does

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I think that is an attainable goal, hopefully natadrol will kick in soon and push you over that target, if it doesn't kick soon enough just keep training hard and you'll get it for sure during your pct while using t-911

cheers
Yep I'm really looking forward to using T-911 alone. I had picked up a bottle a while back and it has just been on the shelf and now I get to use the "new formula"!! I'll just continue to save the og formula for a rainy day :01:
alright now I'm off to eats some foods!!!!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
oh I almost forgot the Morning Libido check

yep I guess that'll work for today...

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
going to be interesting I could have swore I read that this compound most closely compares to Bold/EQ. I hope it doesn't need a long cycle like many say bold does
yeah seems like those bold cycles last months...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my god I love Marzia Prince

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man, I am excited to see what this is all about. Hopefully this will be a serious mass builder. Already eyeballing this as part of my next bridge. Imagine Tforce, PLCAR, Divanil and this bad boy. Now that sounds like a heck of a stack. Add in some T-Rez or something during to keep the boyz running the whole time and maybe some T-911 on the back side. Oh sorry, I think I started day dreaming....

Yeah I think, or at least hope that it isn't a slow acting product. However I assume that since it is being tested as a 30 day stack they have seen results produced more quickly than with Bold, or it would not be lucrative for them to put out. Most people will not use something after a month if not seeing results and LG know that. Maybe the gains and feel are similiar to when Bold finally kicks in as opposed to how long it takes. Fingers crossed.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Today:

Well today was a lot different than yesterday. I think I am starting to feel the affects of Natadrol!! All day I have felt really agitated and hungry. Almost everytime someone talked to me I kind of gave them an attitude.

I did get in a little core workout earlier, like an hour and a half before lunch. Just did some hanging leg raises, planks, and side planks. Did not get a chance to do some running. Then for lunch I ate some more salmon, peas, and rice. After that I had to make the two hour trip back home. Before I left I made two pbj sandwhiches that I ate on the way. Once I got home I made a chicken wrap w/ peppers and salsa, which I ate with a lot of brocolli and cauliflower.

Then I went to the grocery store to purchase some more chicken and veggies. While in the store I found myself looking at big guys thinking to myself "I bet I could beat his @$$" and things of that sort. This is weird for me not just because I was looking at guys, but because I was in a fighting mood which I am never ever in. No there were no "hot" females in the grocery store at the time, and I had one waiting for me at home anyway.

So for a little update:

Mood: agitated
Strength: n/a
Weight: n/a
Endurance: n/a
Agression: slighly above average
Sides: n/a
Libido: unchanged so far
Concerns: none

Tomorrow I have an upper body session planned. There might not be enough time to get through everything that I want to, so I will have to bust it if I plan to complete it. For the rest of the night I'll probably just snack on some peanut butter and some protein a little later.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I imagine aggression would go up quick on an androgen, that and libido. Fun when the aggitation starts then you get control of it and can target it instead of it governing you.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I imagine aggression would go up quick on an androgen, that and libido. Fun when the aggitation starts then you get control of it and can target it instead of it governing you.
I bet, can't wait to try it tomorrow!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome jd! dam thats quick, if its the natadrol!, I agree with Kleen dont let it control you..lol, dont want you losing it and kicking ass in isle 5!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Awesome jd! dam thats quick, if its the natadrol!, I agree with Kleen dont let it control you..lol, dont want you losing it and kicking ass in isle 5!
you never know- that guy could have been reaching for the last can of black beans and I just couldn't resist knocking some heads!! but seriously I feel really annoyed buy everything around me. Like just now I ate some a piece of Ezekiel bread w/ peanut butter and the cold bread pissed me off. Almost every piece of bread that eat is this way unless I toast it, but this time I was like "d@mn it why is this bread friken cold!!" but I still ate it real quick you know.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:toofunny:...man, direct this torwards the gym and wreck some ****tttt!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
you never know- that guy could have been reaching for the last can of black beans and I just couldn't resist knocking some heads!! but seriously I feel really annoyed buy everything around me. Like just now I ate some a piece of Ezekiel bread w/ peanut butter and the cold bread pissed me off. Almost every piece of bread that eat is this way unless I toast it, but this time I was like "d@mn it why is this bread friken cold!!" but I still ate it real quick you know.
Yeah, once you recognise there is that feeling of intensity, it kind of starts in your chest, you actually feel your fight or flight response trying to queue up. That is when you think "Natadrol" with almost a roll of the eyes and a smile, then chill before actually reacting. You just have to recognise the feeling as it begins to queue up and take the percieved issue out of the picture by reminding yourself that you took Natadrol cuz you wanted to feel aggressive. Then save it for the gym.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Today:

I just woke up and ate my breakfast - big bowl of oatmeal w/ a scoop of chocolate whey and a ton of peanut butter along with a half can of coconut milk and a banana. Today I have to go to work early, but I will probably be home early enough to go get a nice workout in. Then later tonight I have a bball game.
This morning I took 2 Natadrol w/ all of my vitamins and 5 grams of fish oil. I will bring two caps and some fish oil caps to work so I can take the second dose around noon. Hopefully today at work I will be able to get a ton of food in. Lately they have been slacking with the good food. Maybe this week they can turn it around...

Another libido check:

yep still there

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If that doesn't get your libido going not much is going too. Hopefully ou get some good eats today bro!