Lemke28's The One Log

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Starting tomorrow I will be logging my cycle of the one.

Goal - I will be looking to get out of the 175lb range and get up to near 185. I have been at 175lbs now for several months so my goal is to get my weight up to 185-190lbs.

Dosing - I will be running 3 caps a day to start out with. After the first or second week, depending on how feel I might up the dosage to 4 caps. I will be dosing the one with 2 caps a.m. upon waking followed by my last cap around 2 p.m.

Diet - My diet will consist of no less than 3200 calories. My maintenance intake is just a hair under 2700. I want to be sure that I'm taking in the right amount of calories so I am going to be sure that I'm at least 500 above maintenance. I don't specifically have a diet plan that go by daily because I tend to be quite busy with school and work. However, have several diets that I like to piece together to be sure I'm getting my daily needs.

Along with taking The one I will also be taking:

Muliti
Fish oils
Protein
Creatine

Training - My training will consist of a five day split. I have used this split before with some good results.
Mon- Chest, triceps, traps, abs
Tues- Back, biceps
Wed- Legs, shoulders, abs
Thurs-Off
Fri-Chest, triceps (light day)
Sat- Back, biceps, traps, abs (light day)
Sun- Off

Also I will be running several times a week for cardio.

Since I work chest, tri's, back, and bi's twice a week, I hit them hard once a week and a much easier day the second time.

Background - My current weight is 176 and i'm 5'11. I've been lifting for four years now and can't wait to see what The One can do for me. I have two friends that ran a cycle of the The One over summer and they had good results so I thought I would try it myself.

PCT - For PCT I will be using the suggested 2nd Gear along with DTH.

I will be updating this log everyday if I have the time. As I stated before with school and work I tend to become quite busy. I will keep up to date on the following:

Current weight
Sides
Vascularity
Strength
Mood/aggression
Libido
Progress
Overall feeling

As for pictures, I will try to get some posted either tonight or tomorrow depending when I can.

This will be my first log so bear with me and I will do my best to help report my experience with Applied Nutriceuticals The One.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd
lookin good, one week in on my mine, and i'm startin to feel it now.
Intrested in seeing how yours works out your first week

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
Is it really beneficial to work them lightly a second time? It seems like it'd be more beneficial to go heavy again on them. It is still giving them a full 72 hours rest which should be enough especially on cycle.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Good luck and you should enjoy The One! I would recommend dropping the creatine on cycle as there is no need while on something hormonal. I would also limit the cardio some if adding serious mass is your primary goal and you are already pretty lean.

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Good luck and you should enjoy The One! I would recommend dropping the creatine on cycle as there is no need while on something hormonal. I would also limit the cardio some if adding serious mass is your primary goal and you are already pretty lean.
Thanks but the reason I said I take creatine is because it's pre-mixed into the protein I buy so that's all the creatine i take in. As for the cardio I just run a little but I will keep an eye o

Also:
I will post how day one (today) went tomorrow after work.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching...Make sure that in PCT you are still using your mentioned staples...And definitely if you are trying to gain muscle mass, then limit the cardio, and any that you do I recommend as HIIT for no more than 20 minutes per session 3 times a week at least a day between...Also, go as heavy as you can every resistance session for your determined sets/reps; it will be more beneficial.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I agree with those stated above. My spilt was once per week per group, but after week one i noticed it doesn't feel like i'm working nearly enough. So i'm gonna check out the twice per week and see how it goes.

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Day 1 update:

Weight - 176.5

Yesterday was day one for me taking The One. Overall I had a good workout but nothing out of the ordinary. I worked chest/tri's/taps. Haven't noticed anything other than I had some good pumps on my tri's but this could partially be because I pounded them pretty hard.

Food intake was good I did keep track of my calories/carbs/fats/protein.
Calories: 3190
Protein: 199
Carbs: 248
Fats: 91

(I don't plan on always keeping track of my intake but I decided to yesterday to make sure that my diet was where I wanted it to be.)

My calories was right on as I am aiming to take in 3200 a day. My protein on the other hand was quite a bit lower than I would like it to be. I thought my carb intake was pretty good but my fats might have been a bit low not really sure though. Water intake was good as well.

Mood: same as always
Aggression: same as always
Libido: same as always
vascularity: for the most part the same
muscle hardness: maybe a tad more
I did feel that I was bloated for some of the day thought. Other than that everything was the same.

Also thanks for the advise everyone I will be sure to keep the cardio little to none. I will also go heavy twice a week since I do have 72 hours of recovery time.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 update:

Weight - 176.5

Yesterday was day one for me taking The One. Overall I had a good workout but nothing out of the ordinary. I worked chest/tri's/taps. Haven't noticed anything other than I had some good pumps on my tri's but this could partially be because I pounded them pretty hard.

Food intake was good I did keep track of my calories/carbs/fats/protein.
Calories: 3190
Protein: 199
Carbs: 248
Fats: 91

(I don't plan on always keeping track of my intake but I decided to yesterday to make sure that my diet was where I wanted it to be.)

My calories was right on as I am aiming to take in 3200 a day. My protein on the other hand was quite a bit lower than I would like it to be. I thought my carb intake was pretty good but my fats might have been a bit low not really sure though. Water intake was good as well.

Mood: same as always
Aggression: same as always
Libido: same as always
vascularity: for the most part the same
muscle hardness: maybe a tad more
I did feel that I was bloated for some of the day thought. Other than that everything was the same.

Also thanks for the advise everyone I will be sure to keep the cardio little to none. I will also go heavy twice a week since I do have 72 hours of recovery time.
Looking good.
I know cal. counting is a pain but you'd be surpised how little you eat if your not on top of it (atleast thats my case, maybe not yours) So for record sake you might find it helpful to keep some kind of track of it. But thats on you. Take any measurements/photos?

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Looking good.
I know cal. counting is a pain but you'd be surpised how little you eat if your not on top of it (atleast thats my case, maybe not yours) So for record sake you might find it helpful to keep some kind of track of it. But thats on you. Take any measurements/photos?

Yeah diet isn't really an issue for me. It was a big problem for me up until about a year ago. I am pretty consistent with my diet now but it does help to double check with counting. As for the measurements and pictures I do have measurements from about a week ago they are as follows

Chest: 41.5"
Arms: 15"
Legs: 23"

I will try to post some pictures tomorrow after I take some in the morning before I eat. The last pictures I have are from back in March so it's time to take some new ones.

dustin06MR

Awards
i have trained full upper body, full lower body, full upper, full lower, full upper before for a period of like 2 months and gained some serious numbers. had to drop off one lower body workout after a while due to the inevitable strain on my knees. its overtraining i know, but damn i was ripped! i weighed 187 lean. so multiple training per week is beneficial from my point of view, but dont get injured!

PsychiatricAs

PsychiatricAs

Awards
you should get your calories way up.. especially with your goals.

also The One needs calories :p

and don't worry, The One WILL KICK IN :)

sorry for my english

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Day 2 Update

Weight: 176.5

Day two was yesterday and overall it was a good day. Worked back/bi's. Back is actually a tad sore today. I did notice that on my last set I had a lot more energy/stamina. It seemed like I could push through my last few reps with less difficulty than normal. Maybe it's just in my head but hopefully it's The One. I did feel kinda bloated again it's probably just from eating non stop.

Food intake was just about the same as yesterday. I didn't keep track of calories and everything because yesterday was just a checkup to make sure that I was where I wanted to be. Water intake was good as well. Also I my dosage was 2 caps 9 a.m. and 1 cap 2 p.m.

Body composition and Look - same as always
Muscle Hardness - about the same
Vascularity - I've noticed this is getting better
Strength - Same other than being able to push through last set (stated above)
Quality of Training - Good
Mood/Aggression - same as always
Libido - same as always
Joints - same as always
Overall Sense of Feeling - Felt really good thus far and no sides to report.\

Thanks for all the input everyone I do appreciate it

Here are two pictures I took this morning sorry but these are the best I could do.

Attachments

PsychiatricAs

PsychiatricAs

Awards
nice pics bro.. front delts look good and I also like the peak on your biceps. how are the legs doing?

looking forward to see results in your training, weight and pics.

sub'd!

ps: about your calories. 3500 should be nice! also sleep well, drink tons of water and train f**king hard! I know you're busy with school but it's important.

good luck bro'

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Day 3 Update

Weight: 177.4 (+.9)

Day 3 was a pretty good day. I worked legs and shoulders in the gym. It was one of those good leg days that makes you struggle to walk out of the gym because your legs are so sore! Since legs are my weak point, I am trying to work them pretty hard. Also, as you can see I'm up nearly 1 pound so far so I'm pretty happy with that.

Food intake was good and I've noticed that I'm starting to become more hungry. My intake was good overall and I'm getting more protein in so that's on the plus side. I am going to try to get a few extra calories in for the next couple of days so I'm a little over 500 cals over maintenance.

Dosed 2 caps 9 a.m. and 1 more cap at 2:15 p.m. Also noticed that I haven't had any trouble with sleeping so I will continue to keep dosing The One they way I am because it hasn't affected my sleeping any. In fact, sleeping has been pretty good and I'm making sure that I am getting 8 hours a night.

Body composition and Look - same
Muscle Hardness - same
Vascularity - getting better
Strength - Same other than being able to push through last set
Mood/Aggression - same
Libido - same
Joints - same
Overall Sense of Feeling - I've felt good thus far and no sides to report other than a mild discomfort in my lower back but not sure if it's related to the one or not.

I'm starting to feel like The One is beginning to kick in so we'll see how the next couple of days go.

Again thanks everyone for the advise...keep it coming!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
creatine on cycle is a great decision actually.

Also, let me know if you have any questions.

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
nice pics bro.. front delts look good and I also like the peak on your biceps. how are the legs doing?

looking forward to see results in your training, weight and pics.

sub'd!

ps: about your calories. 3500 should be nice! also sleep well, drink tons of water and train f**king hard! I know you're busy with school but it's important.

good luck bro'
Thanks man...really appreciate the comments it's always good motivation. Legs are my weak point so but I'm trying to work on them during this cycle. I have a picture and I will post it at the end of the cycle along with a post cycle one.

PsychiatricAs

PsychiatricAs

Awards
Thanks man...really appreciate the comments it's always good motivation. Legs are my weak point so but I'm trying to work on them during this cycle. I have a picture and I will post it at the end of the cycle along with a post cycle one.
Nice..... Looking forward to see it!

I don't think the lower back problem has anything to do with The One, but I hope the pain will go over soon. Maybe some (low weighted) back extensions will help. I don't know if deadlifting at this point is wise.

I like this log, keep us posting!

Good luck!

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Day 4 Update

Weight: 178.6 (+2.1)

Day 4 was an off day for me so I didn't do much of anything other than rest and eat. As you can see I'm up just over 2lbs already so the weight continues to go up. I have noticed that my hunger is continuing to go up. There was a significant difference in my hunger from day 3 to day 4. It seemed like I couldn't stop eating.

Food intake was good I got in a few extra calories because it seemed like 30 minutes after I got done eating, I was hungry again. Water intake was same as always.

Dosed 2 caps at 9:30 a.m. and 1 cap at 2:30 p.m.

Body composition and Look - Seems like I'm starting to look fuller
Muscle Hardness - same
Vascularity - same as last couple days
Strength - Same
Mood/Aggression - same
Libido - slightly up
Joints - same
Sleep - good
Overall Sense of Feeling - feeling good

I think that The One starting to hit me because like I stated above my hunger has been through the roof. I guess I will find out when I get into the gym here in a couple hours!

dustin06MR

Awards
keep eating man! take it from a hard gainer. your diet is the make all break all, cycle or not, in any workout routine thats the most important thing. eat eat eat, til you feel sick. youll get used to it eventually.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Did the "One" couple months back loved it.

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Day 5 Update

Weight: 179.6 (+3.1)

Day 5 had a great day in the gym. Worked chest/tri's. Weight is up just over 3 lbs and things have been going good. Pumps were great, they started at the end of my first set of pushdowns. It felt like my triceps were going to explode! Overall my workout was really good. I had plenty of energy and motivation. My workout seemed really intense which was great.

Food intake was pretty good but there was a gap in between meals that was longer than I would like for it to be. I had to run out of town for family so I was tied up for a little while. Other than that food intake was good along with water intake.

Sleep continues to be good. Haven't had any trouble sleeping, in fact, I've been somewhat more tired lately but this could be a result of many factors.
Dosed 2 caps at 9 a.m. and 1 at 3 p.m.

Muscle Hardness - same
Vascularity - continuing to increase
Strength - Same
Pumps - getting better
Quality of Training - up
Mood/Aggression - same
Libido - slightly up
Joints - same
Sleep - good
Overall Sense of Feeling - feeling good and no sides to report

I have noticed it seems like I am sweating more in the gym that I normally do. This could be because my workouts have been pretty intense.

dustin06MR

Awards
Day 5 Update

Day 5 had a great day in the gym. Worked chest/tri's. Weight is up just over 3 lbs and things have been going good. Pumps were great, they started at the end of my first set of pushdowns. It felt like my triceps were going to explode! Overall my workout was really good. I had plenty of energy and motivation. My workout seemed really intense which was great.

Food intake was pretty good but there was a gap in between meals that was longer than I would like for it to be. I had to run out of town for family so I was tied up for a little while. Other than that food intake was good along with water intake.

Sleep continues to be good. Haven't had any trouble sleeping, in fact, I've been somewhat more tired lately but this could be a result of many factors.
Dosed 2 caps at 9 a.m. and 1 at 3 p.m.

Muscle Hardness - same
Strength - Same
Pumps - getting better
Quality of Training - up
Mood/Aggression - same
Libido - slightly up
Joints - same
Sleep - good

I have noticed it seems like I am sweating more in the gym that I normally do. This could be because my workouts have been pretty intense.
lookin good man! when you find yourself in those situations that are hard to eat heres what i do. i always have my shaker cup, some supplements and snacks in a backpack, also have water too. bring this pack anywhere you go so even if you cant stay with in the normal routine, all you gotta do is pour a shake and have a high protein high carb snack! im hungry as hell on "havoc" so i know what your saying about the appetite. and that should be a clue that your body is saying feed me!!! that will keep you gaining too man. always be prepared!

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Day 6 Update

Day 6 was back/biceps. Had a good day in the gym pumps are continuing to get better. Had a good intense workout, it seems like strength is beginning to increase slightly. Energy was great as well.

Food intake was good good along with water intake.

Dosed 2 caps 9 a.m. and 1 cap at 2:30 p.m.

Sleep continues to be good but I've still been more tired than normal.

Body composition and Look - Looking fuller
Muscle Hardness - same
Strength - increasing
Pumps - getting better
Quality of Training - up
Mood/Aggression - same
Libido - slightly up
Joints - same
Sleep - good

Note: I have been working abs 3x week and traps 2x week I just never remember to include that in my summary.

PsychiatricAs

PsychiatricAs

Awards
Day 6 Update

Day 6 was back/biceps. Had a good day in the gym pumps are continuing to get better. Had a good intense workout, it seems like strength is beginning to increase slightly. Energy was great as well.

Food intake was good good along with water intake.

Dosed 2 caps 9 a.m. and 1 cap at 2:30 p.m.

Sleep continues to be good but I've still been more tired than normal.

Body composition and Look - Looking fuller
Muscle Hardness - same
Strength - increasing
Pumps - getting better
Quality of Training - up
Mood/Aggression - same
Libido - slightly up
Joints - same
Sleep - good

Note: I have been working abs 3x week and traps 2x week I just never remember to include that in my summary.
This sounds great! It will keep getting better and better.. ;)

I think The One will be "The One" for you :D

How is your lower back doing?

I'm running pct for a week now, the only side at this point is my libido. After 2 days of PCT my libido is nowhere to be found. Since yesterday it is getting beter :)

During The One no big sides to report!

Greetz from Holland.

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
This sounds great! It will keep getting better and better.. ;)

I think The One will be "The One" for you :D

How is your lower back doing?

I'm running pct for a week now, the only side at this point is my libido. After 2 days of PCT my libido is nowhere to be found. Since yesterday it is getting beter :)

During The One no big sides to report!

Greetz from Holland.
Thanks lower back is a lot better now. I hope my libido doesn't go away but we'll see what happens.

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Day 7 Update

Weight: 180.2 (+3.7)

Day 7 was another off day for me so I just relaxed and took it easy. Weight went up tad after a day of no gain so I'm happy with that. Overall I've been feeling really good and can't wait to get back in the gym.

Food intake was pretty good yesterday other than my weekly cheat meal :) Took in a lot of water as well.

I didn't sleep quite as good last night, and had a little trouble falling asleep. This is the first time this has happened so I doubt it's anything to be concerned about.

Dosed 2 caps 9 a.m. and 1 cap 2:20 p.m.

Body composition and Look - fuller
Muscle Hardness - getting harder
Strength - steadily increasing
Pumps - getting better
Quality of Training - up
Mood/Aggression - Up a tad
Libido - slightly up
Joints - same
Sleep - good

I have noticed that I've been a little more tired than lately. Anyone ever experienced being lethargic on The One? Any input would be appreciated.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have noticed that I've been a little more tired than lately. Anyone ever experienced being lethargic on The One? Any input would be appreciated.
A lot of users have experienced lethargy on The ONE. Since you are already splitting your dose of The ONE, if you're not already, try using a preworkout product/stimulant.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
A lot of users have experienced lethargy on The ONE. Since you are already splitting your dose of The ONE, if you're not already, try using a preworkout product/stimulant.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Thanks Rosie I will give that a try

PsychiatricAs

PsychiatricAs

Awards
Day 7 Update
I didn't sleep quite as good last night, and had a little trouble falling asleep. This is the first time this has happened so I doubt it's anything to be concerned about.

hmm.. I only sweat more in bed during the One. maybe you were just over your sleep? no sleeping problems here.

a little bit.. I gapped more than usual.. also in the gym. but it didn't matter,to me, once struggling with weights it did go away.. every training :)

good to hear your back is much better now!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Week 1 Review

I figured I would give a first weeks review on my cycle of The One

If you've been following you can see I'm up nearly 4lbs. I have been very happy with the weight gain thus far. Towards the end of week 1 I noticed the pumps began to become better and better. Workouts have been great so far, a lot of energy and intensity so far. I feel like The One began to kick in after day 4 and every workout is better than the last one. I can also tell that my strength is beginning to increase slowly. I feel like my body is looking more filled out and I really think I'm going to see some great results after my cycle.

Hunger has been through the roof. This I really love because I know my body wants to grow. It seems like I'm always hungry and I'm constantly stuffing my face. Everyone must think I'm some fat a$$. lol

Overall I've been really impressed so far and can't wait to see what the next several weeks have in store. I will keep everyone updated as I have been. If anyone has any suggestions on how I can make this log better, just let me know!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 1 Review

...I'm up nearly 4lbs. I have been very happy with the weight gain thus far. Towards the end of week 1 I noticed the pumps began to become better and better. Workouts have been great so far, a lot of energy and intensity so far. I feel like The One began to kick in after day 4 and every workout is better than the last one. I can also tell that my strength is beginning to increase slowly. I feel like my body is looking more filled out and I really think I'm going to see some great results after my cycle.

Hunger has been through the roof. This I really love because I know my body wants to grow. It seems like I'm always hungry and I'm constantly stuffing my face...

Overall I've been really impressed so far and can't wait to see what the next several weeks have in store...
You're doing well so far. Log is fine!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

PsychiatricAs

PsychiatricAs

Awards
Week 1 Review

I figured I would give a first weeks review on my cycle of The One

If you've been following you can see I'm up nearly 4lbs. I have been very happy with the weight gain thus far. Towards the end of week 1 I noticed the pumps began to become better and better. Workouts have been great so far, a lot of energy and intensity so far. I feel like The One began to kick in after day 4 and every workout is better than the last one. I can also tell that my strength is beginning to increase slowly. I feel like my body is looking more filled out and I really think I'm going to see some great results after my cycle.

Hunger has been through the roof. This I really love because I know my body wants to grow. It seems like I'm always hungry and I'm constantly stuffing my face. Everyone must think I'm some fat a$$. lol

Overall I've been really impressed so far and can't wait to see what the next several weeks have in store. I will keep everyone updated as I have been. If anyone has any suggestions on how I can make this log better, just let me know!
NICE!!! :goodpost:

And you're not some fat a$$, you just eat like a fat a$$ :18:

Doin' good!

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Day 8 Update

Weight:180.2 (+3.7)

Day 8 was chest/tri's and I had a really good workout. Weight gain has stayed steady for two days now but I anticipate it to continue to go up. Sleep has gotten a little better I had a little trouble falling asleep but this is more than likely because I didn't get my last dose in as soon as I would have liked because I forgot it at home when I left for class.

Food and water intake has been good. I plan on calculating my food intake tomorrow so I can make sure I'm still where I want to be.

Dosed 2 caps at 9 a.m. and 1 cap at 4:30 p.m.

I figured for this week I would post my workouts so everyone has an idea what my workouts look like. I didn't get to bench press because it was occupied when I got in the gym so I had to settle for the dumbbells.

DB Bench 10x65 10x70 10x75

Skull Crushers 10x65 10x75 10x85

DB Incline Press 8x65 8x65 8x65

Tricep Push downs 10x90 10x100 10x110

Cable Crossovers 15x35 15x40 15x45

Close Grip Bench 5x135 5x155 5x175

Decline Bench 10x135 8x185 6x205

Dips (non weighted) 15, 12, 10

Muscle Hardness - getting harder
Vascularity - UP
Strength - increasing
Pumps - good
Quality of Training - up
Libido - slightly up
Joints - same
Sleep - good
Overall Sense of Feeling - feeling good and no sides to report other than lethargy

PsychiatricAs

PsychiatricAs

Awards
damn, nice workout you have there!

but you didn't do that line-up, or did you?

i do at first the whole chest, then the whole triceps

not first a chest exercise, then a tricep, then chest, etc.

sorry for my english :(

dustin06MR

Awards
damn, nice workout you have there!

but you didn't do that line-up, or did you?

i do at first the whole chest, then the whole triceps

not first a chest exercise, then a tricep, then chest, etc.

sorry for my english :(
i believe its perfectly fine to switch up orders of exercises and everything for workouts personally. the body has an amazing ability to adapt which is a weight lifters worst enemy. lookin goood man! keep stuffing your face!

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Yest that was the order in which I did my workout. I do switch back and forth during my workouts because in the past when I've tried doing one muscle then the other I would be so wore out from the first group of muscles that I felt like I didn't have enough energy to focus entirely on the second group. If that makes any sense. lol Switching back and forth in the past has worked out very well for me!

PsychiatricAs

PsychiatricAs

Awards
Yest that was the order in which I did my workout. I do switch back and forth during my workouts because in the past when I've tried doing one muscle then the other I would be so wore out from the first group of muscles that I felt like I didn't have enough energy to focus entirely on the second group. If that makes any sense. lol Switching back and forth in the past has worked out very well for me!
Triceps is a working muscle in your chest exercise.. It will grow, even if you do only chest. you need your triceps to be strong in order to do your chest 100%. After chest your triceps will be pump'd because you trained them pretty hard allready. After chest you can do for example 2 exercises triceps to finish them.. then you're done. both muscles have been trained and they WILL grow.

What Dustin and you say makes sense... but this also.

But what I said before, NICE WORKOUT! :) you're strong aswell! Nice volume!!

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Day 9 Update

Weight: 180 (+3)

Day 9 was back/bi's and it was a great workout. Had great intensity throughout my entire workout despite being extremely wore out prior to going to the gym. Weight has stayed pretty steady now for a couple of days. Pumps have been becoming better and better. Towards the end of my workout it felt like my biceps were going to rip out my skin! Sleep was better other than waking up a couple of times during the night from sweating so much. Vasularity has been continuing to increase and it's starting to become insane.

Food and water intake was good. As I stated yesterday I am tracking my intake today to make sure I'm where I want to be. I will include that with tomorrows update.

Dosed 2 caps at 9 am and 1 cap at 2 pm

Here is my back/bi's workout:

Lat Pulls 10x120 10x140 10x150

Standing ALT DB Curls 12x25 10x30 10x35

Cable Row 10x120 10x140 10x160

Standing BB Curls 10x65 10x75 10x85

BB Bent Rows 10x95 10x105 10x115

Seated ALT DB Curls 12x25 12x30 12x35

Wide Grip Pullups 10 10 (Failure which was 6)

21's 21x60 21x60

Muscle Hardness - harder
Vascularity - UP
Strength - increasing
Pumps - good
Quality of Training - up
Libido - slightly up
Joints - same
Sleep - good
Overall Sense of Feeling - feeling good and no sides to report other than lethargy

PsychiatricAs

PsychiatricAs

Awards
damn, another nice workout you have there!! :D

ouch 21's to finish your workout. your biceps must have been on fire!

looking good!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, another nice workout you have there!! :D

ouch 21's to finish your workout. your biceps must have been on fire!

looking good!
I love 21s! Great exercise. Excellent as the last exercise, for the burn and to make sure you had a great session. Arms are hard and pumped after that! :D

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Yeah Rosie, I totally agree I love ending my workout with them. They really are the icing on the cake after a great workout. Nothing beats the pumps 21's give you to finish your workout.

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Day 10 Update

Weight: 181.4 (+4.9)

Worked my legs and shoulders on day 10. Weight has finally jumped up again after a few days at 180. Worked my legs pretty hard yesterday and I can feel it today. Slept extremely well yesterday with no waking up due to sweating. My workout had great intensity as well.

Food intake was good I kept my numbers and was surprised. I knew I had been taking in more than when I first started my cycle but didn't know I was up this high.

Calories: 3930
Carbs: 351
Protein: 265
Fat: 56

Dosed 2 caps at 8:50 am and 1 cap at 2 pm

My gym doesn't have a squat rack so I'm limited to leg press instead.
Here is my leg/shoulder workout from day 10:

Leg Press 8x1plate 8x2plates 8x3plates 8x4plates

Arnold Press 10x35 10x40 10x45

Calf Raises 20x2plates 20x2 plates

Low pulley lateral raises 10x20 10x20 10x25

Leg Extensions 10x120 10x140 10x150

Lateral raises 10x15 10x20

Lunges 10x55 10x55 (55lb BB on my back)

Muscle Hardness - harder
Vascularity - UP
Strength - increasing
Pumps - good
Quality of Training - up
Libido - slightly up
Joints - same
Sleep - good
Overall Sense of Feeling - feeling good and no sides to report other than lethargy and some back pumps. I noticed that my lower back started to hurt again yesterday. Not sure if anyone else has ever experienced this but it started to bother me around 5 pm yesterday.

dustin06MR

Awards
i read the lunges in your last workout... gotta love that sh*t man! breaks me off every single time! ive found a new liking for the lunges after realizing what a workout i get from them. have you been working your back and abs alot? if i were you id keep your core strong as heck if your trying to build everything else, to prevent injury for one, and also it will actually help you progress elsewhere. try back extensions with light weigh, and make sure you feel it in your back and not your butt, or your raising too high!

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Yeah I really like the lunges. Since my weight room doesn't have a squat rack I'm limited to what I can do with my legs. I feel like I really do benefit from the lunges. They really give me a great workout and put a little soreness in my legs just about every time I do them.

have you been working your back and abs alot? if i were you id keep your core strong as heck if your trying to build everything else, to prevent injury for one, and also it will actually help you progress elsewhere. try back extensions with light weigh, and make sure you feel it in your back and not your butt, or your raising too high!
I will give that a try thanks for the advice.

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Day 11 Update

Weight: 181 (+4.5)

Day 11 was an off day for me so I just relaxed and did some homework. Overall I have been really impressed so far. Weight has bounced around a bit but nothing out of the ordinary. Hunger has been a little down but nothing out of the ordinary. Didn't sleep all that great last night but that is typical with me. My sleep is always inconsistent.I do seem to always wake up feeling refreshed though. I was dying to get in the gym all day but it was a needed day off. I hate off days!! But I'm looking forward to getting back in the gym later today.

Food intake was same as usual.

Dosed 2 caps at 8:45 am and 1 cap at 2 pm
I thought about switching my dose to 3 caps am but since I have experienced some lethargy I am going to keep dosing the way I have been.

Body composition and Look - looking much fuller
Muscle Hardness - harder
Vascularity - UP...I'm not a very vascular person but this stuff is crazy!!!
Strength - increasing
Pumps - good
Quality of Training - intense
Libido - UP
Joints - same
Sleep - good
Overall Sense of Feeling - Been feeling great.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far. sorry my log went on hiatus for a while. I like where your at for moving into your second week, is about where I was at. Your 2nd week is going to be when it really starts "kicking in" I've notice. With my BF% as high as it is (19 and change % about) I'm more vascular than ever thought possible, and i've noticed your experiencing the same.
My arms have veins I never seen before lol
Keep it up