Delta Force is in search of "The One" Holly Grail

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

1. You might have mentioned this Delta but what are you taking for PCT?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

2. oh man my bad DF, just got kind of anxious to see how the workout was lol!!!!

lots of pressing and laterals, looks intense and I bet you were going hard as heck right DF?? Already feeling the strength increases!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    You might have mentioned this Delta but what are you taking for PCT?
    I have a few options that I can use for this PTC raging from torem, trans form, IGF-2, 2nd Gear (of course). Right now I'm leaning towards 2nd Gear and IGF-2 and save the rest for a future cycle!

4. Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    oh man my bad DF, just got kind of anxious to see how the workout was lol!!!!

lots of pressing and laterals, looks intense and I bet you were going hard as heck right DF?? Already feeling the strength increases!!!
    hehe.. no worries... I was just giving you some sh!t... yep, I definitely started to feel strength gains, I will have a better feel for it on my next workout when I do chest and tris plus it will be during the weekend, no time pressure to leave the gym

5. Looking great my brother!, Glad to see everything is goign well. I agree with bumping up the fich oils, major plus right there.. I agree with fight about the protein, 300+ is allot, I wouldnt worry about going that high, but then again , it isnt hard with quality foods, and a great Protein shake., play with it.

Im glad to see the strenght increase, but watch your arm bro anyways doen ranting, just got home from work and its 2 am! hahaha
    •   

6. Nice DF, hit it extra hard for me Saturday. I've been out of the gym for a few days from a cold, so I need someone to make up for my lost time!

7. on the advice of a few appnut reps, I kept my good fats on the higher side during my run and it seemed to bode well with this compound, evoo and such. i cant wait for you to hit weeks 2-3, very nice indeed.

8. Are you taking any Cycle assistance products?

9. So, are you taking any cycle assistance products?

10. by the way, are you taking any cycle assistance products?

11. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    So, are you taking any cycle assistance products?
    Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    by the way, are you taking any cycle assistance products?
    Is there an echo in here?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I think we making fun of my post because some how I accidently posted the same thing three times lol.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Looking great my brother!, Glad to see everything is goign well. I agree with bumping up the fich oils, major plus right there.. I agree with fight about the protein, 300+ is allot, I wouldnt worry about going that high, but then again , it isnt hard with quality foods, and a great Protein shake., play with it.

Im glad to see the strenght increase, but watch your arm bro anyways doen ranting, just got home from work and its 2 am! hahaha
    you're spot on Chris.... bro... sounds like some one been working extra hard a needs a little rest

good think the weekend is just around the corner

14. Quote Originally Posted by Chubbinmuffin View Post
    Nice DF, hit it extra hard for me Saturday. I've been out of the gym for a few days from a cold, so I need someone to make up for my lost time!
    alright, you can take it extra easy.. I'll assure you I'll make it up for ya!

on the advice of a few appnut reps, I kept my good fats on the higher side during my run and it seemed to bode well with this compound, evoo and such. i cant wait for you to hit weeks 2-3, very nice indeed.
    I'm currently taking 6x 1200mg of fish oil split into 2 servings, one after breakfast and the other after lunch, I will add 2 more with dinner.

Can you elaborate on the evoo and such comment? Thanks!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    there sure is an echo in here, cant you hear it???? hellllooooo... hellloooo..... hello.....

on another note... as far as liver support and things of that matter, I'm taking 5 1mg of milk thistle that was capped from NP, 1 with breakfast, 1 with lunch and 3 before bed, I also take green tea extract capped from NP again, 1mg with breakfast and lunch!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    good think the weekend is just around the corner
    Hope you don't go too far off your diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    on another note... as far as liver support and things of that matter, I'm taking 5 1mg of milk thistle that was capped from NP, 1 with breakfast, 1 with lunch and 3 before bed, I also take green tea extract capped from NP again, 1mg with breakfast and lunch!
    1mg eh? Those don't seem like very strong doses. I keed.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

17. Day 6
    Friday, August 07, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
    W: 192.2 (1.8)
    BP 106/71

Diet:
    Will update tonight
    Cals: 3,712
    Fat (g): 106.5
    Carbs (g): 371.9
    Prot (g): 165.0

Narrative:
    Off day from training no early morning w/o for me today! As noted yesterday my leg workout recovery is for real, sometimes I'll get the DOMS next days or 2 days after my leg workouts but this time around legs are feeling good, and not b/c of lack of trying I did some heavy lifts that that day

I'm also noticing body composition changes on my arms, they're starting to look fuller and more round and defined, this is not simply from the 1.8lbs increase that I've gain, i've put on more than that before but did not see the same definition, I'm liking it so far

Tomorrow is my chest and tris day, that should be lots of fun

Body composition: I'm starting to see some changes!
    Increased vascularity: nothing here yet
    Increased strength: strength was up in last w/o
    Mood-enhancing effect: mood has been uplifted
    Overall hardening effect to physique: no hardening effect to report!

Cardio:
    32 minutes on the elliptical machine

Last edited by Delta Force; 08-08-2009 at 01:46 AM. Reason: added diet numbers

18. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Hope you don't go too far off your diet.

1mg eh? Those don't seem like very strong doses. I keed.
    been thinking the same thing.. diet seems to off a cliff on the weekends specially if I go somewhere... this time I'll prepare some sandwiches and take them along with me!

MT i'm taking 5mg daily with most of that taken before bed or after last meal! You think that's not enough? I can bump that up some but my budget will not allow buying anything for some time, I just got my last NP order today from last weeks PH sale, I think I bought too much

19. already up a few pounds huh DF?? Nice!!

20. sorry i'm late. looks like this log started the week of summer finals. bleh. subbed

EDIT : pics!!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    already up a few pounds huh DF?? Nice!!
    yep, I'm almost 2lbs when weighted in the morning, tonight I weight myself and came in at 197lbs, big difference from morning to night.

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    sorry i'm late. looks like this log started the week of summer finals. bleh. subbed

EDIT : pics!!!!
    Good thing you found this thread, I was starting to get worried about ya... you been MIA for almost a week

pics... I'm thinking I should take some, I gotta get the camera ready this weekend!

22. Log is looking great so far ED.

23. looking good bro!! Up a few lbs is nice. I pmed you an answer to your question too btw.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    MT i'm taking 5mg daily with most of that taken before bed or after last meal! You think that's not enough? I can bump that up some but my budget will not allow buying anything for some time, I just got my last NP order today from last weeks PH sale, I think I bought too much
    You probably meant 5gr, not 5mg, of Milk Thistle. That's probably what SilentBob referred to.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

25. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Log is looking great so far ED.
    thanks bro, but so far you've had he most detailed log that I've seen.. i'm trying to catch up to you but i don think it will happen

looking good bro!! Up a few lbs is nice. I pmed you an answer to your question too btw.
    yup, got that sir... thanks for the additional info!

I think with my calorie surplus it would be had not to gain weight but the good news is that I'm down 1.5% in bf, so i'm put on lbm, the good weight!

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You probably meant 5gr, not 5mg, of Milk Thistle. That's probably what SilentBob referred to.
    yup, you're correct about that my friend i to say meant 5 grams... 5mg would not be manageable... I actually like the taste of the bulk powder

26. Day 7
    Saturday, August 08, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
    W: 192.8 (2.4)
    BP 120/74

Diet:
    Cals: 3,896
    Fat (g): 116.9
    Carbs (g): 415.0
    Prot (g): 276.3

Narrative:
    Its the end of the first week and I'm up about 2.5 lbs, not bad at all considering that my bf has dropped by 1 point as well, so far i'm happy with the results of this cycle.

I'm starting to see body composition changes and strength is picking up as well, I'd like to feel strength move up so that I can lift higher weigh but I think I will arrive soon and I should make new PR's on almost all of my lifts.

My workout was great I had some really good pumps today, at one point i started to do drop sets with the v bar push downs and holding my arms stretched after my sets... I got a really good burn on my arms this way

Tomorrow i will take the kids to the water parks and skip my workout, I'll resume on Monday morning with back and biceps followed by legs on Tuesday (that should be my best w/o so far)

Everyone have a safe weekend!

Training: Chest & Triceps
    Warm Up for 7 minutes on treadmill
    Chest
    Incline Bench Press 10x40's 10x50's 10x60's 5x70's
    SM Bench Press 10x55's 10x65's 10x75's 7x85's
    Pec Deck Butterflys 15x150 15x160 15x170 15x180 15x190
    Cable Crossovers 10x60 10x70 10x70
    Triceps
    SM Close Grip Bench Press 12x45's 12x45's 12x45's
    V Bar Pushdowns 12x140 12x150 12x160 15x140 15x120
    Overhead cable Extension 12x110 12x120 12x130
    Seated Machine Ext. 12x140 12x150 12x160

Body composition: noticing changes here
    Increased vascularity: no vascularity increase yet!
    Increased strength: my strength is noticeably up
    Mood-enhancing effect: mood has been uplifted
    Overall hardening effect to physique: no signs here yet

27. I believe you will see substantial changes in strength and endurance shortly buddy.weeks 2-4 are pretty awesome in my experience. i always felt really full, even in the morning when i usually feel the flatest.

28. looks like the weight is just flying up, jeez

29. Showing off the goods at the water park eh? Nice. Live it up.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

30. Glad to see you're puttin' on the weight! I'm down 5 pounds from my brief illness. Not a good way to start a cycle
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Delta Phosphate,"Sleep inducing peptide"
    By saemc in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 11:42 AM
  2. Delta Force "The ONE" Final Review
    By Delta Force in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 10:37 AM
  3. GlycerGrow..is this the "holy grail"??
    By security58 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-07-2006, 12:26 AM
  4. L. Rea's claim to "the holy grail" of natural supps...
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-08-2005, 07:50 PM