Delta Force is in search of "The One" Holly Grail - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Delta Force is in search of "The One" Holly Grail

Page 2 of 9 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    I'm still a bit concerned about this tendonitis... i know injuries like these don't just go away over night so i will definitely keep taking my supps and try not to aggravate it... regarding my diet I found a good way to track my numbers and I'm happy with that, if you or anyone else notice that adjustments are needed I'd appreciate the feedback!
    are you using a program or something to track them? If you are let me know what your using. i could use something like that.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

2. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 3
    Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
    W: 189.6 (-.8)
    BP 104/68

Diet:
    Cals: 3,275
    Fat (g): 120.0
    Carbs (g): 258.8
    Prot (g): 218.6

Narrative:
    Today I kinda felt my arms getting a little hard and full, I don't know what to think of this, maybe its a placebo affect or maybe its b/c we were talking about this subject earlier today on this thread, in any case it felt great noticing my arm changing
    Tomorrow is leg workout day, I'll try to kill my legs in this session... thats it for now I'm all caught up and need to get my rest!

Body composition: nothing to report here yet
    Increased vascularity: nothing to report here yet
    Increased strength: nothing to report here yet
    Mood-enhancing effect: nothing to report here yet
    Overall hardening effect to physique: nothing to report here yet

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

I recomped on my second run with this, my joints started drying out about 2 weeks in, and i started my osteo about then. i also have an injury, and was limited in all of my pressing movements, this really helped me retain mass while recomping, injury aside.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

Looking good so far.

I think you should shoot for 300g of protein though
  5. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    I recomped on my second run with this, my joints started drying out about 2 weeks in, and i started my osteo about then. i also have an injury, and was limited in all of my pressing movements, this really helped me retain mass while recomping, injury aside.
    I'll be bumping my fish oil on the second week in order to prevent my joints from drying out too much.

BTW, did you run your cycles for 5 weeks or the entire bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by Jotan View Post
    Looking good so far.

I think you should shoot for 300g of protein though
    thanks bro, I'll be bumping those protein numbers higher, I should be looking at taking more shakes in between meals!
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
  6. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Day 4
    Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
    W: 191.4 (+1)
    BP 110/77

Diet:
    Cals: 3,827
    Fat (g): 126.5
    Carbs (g): 371.8
    Prot (g): 256.1

Narrative:
    Day 4 into this and I think I'm starting to feel some effects, I notice that my strength was higher than usual, specially when I did my leg presses I was able to push 6 plates in each side fairly easily and did 3 sets with 5 plates, I see 7 plates in my future... but the only problem with that is loading and unloading all those plates

Regarding my diet, I've been eating everything with in my reach but still need to bump my protein intake, I'll be adding additional protein shakes between meals!

On a side note, I don't know if any of you notice but I had misspelled this thread subject... with a little magic request overnight it corrected it self by morning!

Quads & Hamstrings
    Warm Up for 5 minutes on treadmill
    Quads
    Hack Squats 10x45's 10x80's 12x115's 15x115's
    Leg Press 12x180's 15x225's 15x270's 15x225's 15x225's
    Leg Extension 10x100 10x110 10x120
    Hamstrings
    Lying Leg Curl 12x80 12x90 10x90
    Barbell Lunges 10x30's 10x40's 10x50's
    Seated Leg Curls 15x165 15x180 15x180
    Super Sets
    Calf Raises 20x330 20x330 20x330 20x330
    Single Calf Raises 20x25 20x25 20x25
    Abs
    Cable Crunch 25x130 25x130 25x130 25x130

Body composition: too early to tell!
    Increased vascularity: too early to tell!
    Increased strength: I'm starting to notice an increase in strength
    Mood-enhancing effect: Mood has been uplifted in the last day
    Overall hardening effect to physique: too early to tell!

Last edited by Delta Force; 08-05-2009 at 10:43 PM. Reason: added diet final numbers
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

IMO, protein levels are fine. You are getting quite a bit more then bodyweight. No need to bump it to 300.
  8. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    IMO, protein levels are fine. You are getting quite a bit more then bodyweight. No need to bump it to 300.
    from what I've read in BB articles is that 1lbs=1gm of protein if you want to maintain muscle and if you want to gain at a faster rate do 1lbs=1.5gm.

I just added my numbers and I can say 300 of protein is a lot.. I'm eating everything at arms reach and I'm still not near it
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

300g is a lot, but possible. If your shake is decent it should have 40-45g of protein.

The average chicken breast has 30g of protein, a 6oz steak has about 40g of protein. A quick average is 1oz of meat/fish has 7g of protein.

3/4 eggs in the morning with a shake and you have your first 50g. Mid morning snack of chicken breast and salad has another 30g. Lunch of 2 breasts/fillet of fish is another 50-60g. Follow that with another shake 40g. Afternoon snack of tuna mayo (1 tin ~40g protein). Pre w/o shake 40g. Post w/o shake 40g. Dinner, large steak 50g. Bed time shake 40g.

That is ~380g of protein without really trying. I did/am doing this for my cycle/pct an dit works!

I'm really surprised to see strength gains in the first few days!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

looking good bro, I started to notice effects in strength and endurance early on as well. i ran the whole bottle, started at 3 caps\ed went to four after a week.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

300g is a lot, but possible. If your shake is decent it should have 40-45g of protein.

The average chicken breast has 30g of protein, a 6oz steak has about 40g of protein. A quick average is 1oz of meat/fish has 7g of protein.

3/4 eggs in the morning with a shake and you have your first 50g. Mid morning snack of chicken breast and salad has another 30g. Lunch of 2 breasts/fillet of fish is another 50-60g. Follow that with another shake 40g. Afternoon snack of tuna mayo (1 tin ~40g protein). Pre w/o shake 40g. Post w/o shake 40g. Dinner, large steak 50g. Bed time shake 40g.

That is ~380g of protein without really trying. I did/am doing this for my cycle/pct an dit works!

All true, but its also true that most peoples bodies only utilize between 20-40 grams\protein at a time, thats why its important to eat many smaller meals consisting of that gram amount thru the couse of their day. 60 gram shakes are useless, imo. i take two scoops @20 grams a clip, twice a day, rest of protein intake is whole food.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Subbed!

I'm seeing a lot of dumbbell work, good deal. I'm also a fan of tracking the diet. Looks like it's still fluctuating while you're getting used to eating on The One.

Once you get the food tuned to how your body takes to TO I'm sure you'll notice more in the way of composition, vasculatiry, and physique.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

All true, but its also true that most peoples bodies only utilize between 20-40 grams\protein at a time, thats why its important to eat many smaller meals consisting of that gram amount thru the couse of their day. 60 gram shakes are useless, imo. i take two scoops @20 grams a clip, twice a day, rest of protein intake is whole food.
    exactly. I read an article by Layne Norton that said its really not about intaking an over abundance of protein, but rather making sure your getting the most out of your protein synthesis. That being accomplished by intaking the right amounts of Leucine in between meals. I really dont think getting over 100g of protein over your BW is necessary, plus its costly!
  14. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

that looks like a well tuned diet you have going... the one thing I dont do right now is using 2 scoops on my shakes, if i was do to that i could cross over the 300g mark!
  15. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

looking good bro, I started to notice effects in strength and endurance early on as well. i ran the whole bottle, started at 3 caps\ed went to four after a week.
    I'm planning at running this at 3 caps a day for the time being... if needed I'll bump to 4 after the 2 week, but if my strength goes up at 3 I'll just run it for 5 weeks
  16. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Subbed!

I'm seeing a lot of dumbbell work, good deal. I'm also a fan of tracking the diet. Looks like it's still fluctuating while you're getting used to eating on The One.

Once you get the food tuned to how your body takes to TO I'm sure you'll notice more in the way of composition, vasculatiry, and physique.
    good you stopped by... I was checking out your log and its looking good, good luck with that!

I enjoy doing my DB training but I may back off some I dont want to aggravate my arm,

tracking mt diet is a first for me... this will help gauge what works and what doesn't for me!

cheers,
  17. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

exactly. I read an article by Layne Norton that said its really not about intaking an over abundance of protein, but rather making sure your getting the most out of your protein synthesis. That being accomplished by intaking the right amounts of Leucine in between meals. I really dont think getting over 100g of protein over your BW is necessary, plus its costly!
    I add leucine in my xtend and drink it through out the day.. my protein intake at any given time is small but I just keep eating thought out the whole day!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

is today am off day DF?
  19. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Day 5
    Thursday, August 06, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
    W: 191.2 (+.8)
    BP 112/72

Diet:
    These will be updated tonight
    Cals:
    Fat (g):
    Carbs (g):
    Prot (g):

Narrative:
    I'm noticing that recovery from my legs workout has been pleasantly quick... I presume this is one attribute from The One!

My training was okay, I got in the gym at my usual time 5am, today was shoulders day, its been a very long time since I've trained shoulders, in the beginning when I used the DB's I was reminded that my arm is not 100% so I thought of taking it easy and not go too crazy

Tomorrow is my rest day, I'll save my energy and be ready to hit the gym over the weekend!

Training: Shoulders & Traps
    Warm Up for 5 minutes on treadmill
    Shoulders
    Dumbbell Presses 1 10x35 10x40 10x40
    BB Shoulder Press 2 10x25 10x30 10x30
    Lateral Deltoid Raises 3 10x25 10x25 10x25
    Dumbbell Presses 10x35 10x40 10x40
    BB Shoulder Press 10x25 10x30 10x30
    Lateral Deltoid Raises 10x25 10x25 10x25
    Single Arm Deltoid Raises 10x25 10x25 10x25
    Machine Shoulder Press 10x80 10x90 10x100
    Traps
    Dumbell Shrugs 20x45 20x45 20x45
    Abs
    Cable Crunch 25x130 25x130 25x130 25x130

Body composition: too early to tell!
    Increased vascularity: too early to tell!
    Increased strength: I'm starting to notice an increase in strength, felt it again this morning
    Mood-enhancing effect: Mood has been uplifted in the last few days
    Overall hardening effect to physique: too early to tell!

20. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    is today am off day DF?
    hehe.. you sneaked in here before I made my daily update
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

You might have mentioned this Delta but what are you taking for PCT?
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

oh man my bad DF, just got kind of anxious to see how the workout was lol!!!!

lots of pressing and laterals, looks intense and I bet you were going hard as heck right DF?? Already feeling the strength increases!!!
  23. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

You might have mentioned this Delta but what are you taking for PCT?
    I have a few options that I can use for this PTC raging from torem, trans form, IGF-2, 2nd Gear (of course). Right now I'm leaning towards 2nd Gear and IGF-2 and save the rest for a future cycle!
  24. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    oh man my bad DF, just got kind of anxious to see how the workout was lol!!!!

lots of pressing and laterals, looks intense and I bet you were going hard as heck right DF?? Already feeling the strength increases!!!
    hehe.. no worries... I was just giving you some sh!t... yep, I definitely started to feel strength gains, I will have a better feel for it on my next workout when I do chest and tris plus it will be during the weekend, no time pressure to leave the gym
  25. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Looking great my brother!, Glad to see everything is goign well. I agree with bumping up the fich oils, major plus right there.. I agree with fight about the protein, 300+ is allot, I wouldnt worry about going that high, but then again , it isnt hard with quality foods, and a great Protein shake., play with it.

Im glad to see the strenght increase, but watch your arm bro anyways doen ranting, just got home from work and its 2 am! hahaha
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

Nice DF, hit it extra hard for me Saturday. I've been out of the gym for a few days from a cold, so I need someone to make up for my lost time!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

on the advice of a few appnut reps, I kept my good fats on the higher side during my run and it seemed to bode well with this compound, evoo and such. i cant wait for you to hit weeks 2-3, very nice indeed.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Are you taking any Cycle assistance products?
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

So, are you taking any cycle assistance products?
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

by the way, are you taking any cycle assistance products?
  31. Banned

So, are you taking any cycle assistance products?
    by the way, are you taking any cycle assistance products?
    Is there an echo in here?
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I think we making fun of my post because some how I accidently posted the same thing three times lol.
  33. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Looking great my brother!, Glad to see everything is goign well. I agree with bumping up the fich oils, major plus right there.. I agree with fight about the protein, 300+ is allot, I wouldnt worry about going that high, but then again , it isnt hard with quality foods, and a great Protein shake., play with it.

Im glad to see the strenght increase, but watch your arm bro anyways doen ranting, just got home from work and its 2 am! hahaha
    you're spot on Chris.... bro... sounds like some one been working extra hard a needs a little rest

good think the weekend is just around the corner
  34. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbinmuffin View Post
    Nice DF, hit it extra hard for me Saturday. I've been out of the gym for a few days from a cold, so I need someone to make up for my lost time!
    alright, you can take it extra easy.. I'll assure you I'll make it up for ya!

on the advice of a few appnut reps, I kept my good fats on the higher side during my run and it seemed to bode well with this compound, evoo and such. i cant wait for you to hit weeks 2-3, very nice indeed.
    I'm currently taking 6x 1200mg of fish oil split into 2 servings, one after breakfast and the other after lunch, I will add 2 more with dinner.

Can you elaborate on the evoo and such comment? Thanks!
  35. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    there sure is an echo in here, cant you hear it???? hellllooooo... hellloooo..... hello.....

on another note... as far as liver support and things of that matter, I'm taking 5 1mg of milk thistle that was capped from NP, 1 with breakfast, 1 with lunch and 3 before bed, I also take green tea extract capped from NP again, 1mg with breakfast and lunch!
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

good think the weekend is just around the corner
    Hope you don't go too far off your diet.

on another note... as far as liver support and things of that matter, I'm taking 5 1mg of milk thistle that was capped from NP, 1 with breakfast, 1 with lunch and 3 before bed, I also take green tea extract capped from NP again, 1mg with breakfast and lunch!
    1mg eh? Those don't seem like very strong doses. I keed.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  37. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Day 6
    Friday, August 07, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
    W: 192.2 (1.8)
    BP 106/71

Diet:
    Will update tonight
    Cals: 3,712
    Fat (g): 106.5
    Carbs (g): 371.9
    Prot (g): 165.0

Narrative:
    Off day from training no early morning w/o for me today! As noted yesterday my leg workout recovery is for real, sometimes I'll get the DOMS next days or 2 days after my leg workouts but this time around legs are feeling good, and not b/c of lack of trying I did some heavy lifts that that day

I'm also noticing body composition changes on my arms, they're starting to look fuller and more round and defined, this is not simply from the 1.8lbs increase that I've gain, i've put on more than that before but did not see the same definition, I'm liking it so far

Tomorrow is my chest and tris day, that should be lots of fun

Body composition: I'm starting to see some changes!
    Increased vascularity: nothing here yet
    Increased strength: strength was up in last w/o
    Mood-enhancing effect: mood has been uplifted
    Overall hardening effect to physique: no hardening effect to report!

Cardio:
    32 minutes on the elliptical machine

Last edited by Delta Force; 08-08-2009 at 12:46 AM. Reason: added diet numbers
  38. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Hope you don't go too far off your diet.

1mg eh? Those don't seem like very strong doses. I keed.
    been thinking the same thing.. diet seems to off a cliff on the weekends specially if I go somewhere... this time I'll prepare some sandwiches and take them along with me!

MT i'm taking 5mg daily with most of that taken before bed or after last meal! You think that's not enough? I can bump that up some but my budget will not allow buying anything for some time, I just got my last NP order today from last weeks PH sale, I think I bought too much
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

already up a few pounds huh DF?? Nice!!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

sorry i'm late. looks like this log started the week of summer finals. bleh. subbed

EDIT : pics!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Delta Phosphate,"Sleep inducing peptide"
    By saemc in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 10:42 AM
  2. Delta Force "The ONE" Final Review
    By Delta Force in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 09:37 AM
  3. GlycerGrow..is this the "holy grail"??
    By security58 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 11:26 PM
  4. L. Rea's claim to "the holy grail" of natural supps...
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-08-2005, 06:50 PM