Delta Force is in search of "The One" Holly Grail

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
The time has come to run another cycle and this time Delta Force is in search of The One holy grail!!!!
I'll be running this for the next 4 weeks or till the bottle is empty for a total of 36 days. In this cycle my objective are to gain strength, lean out a little bit by dropping a couple points of bf%, I will be increasing my cardio to 4-5 times a week of 30 minutes on the elliptical machine, this will also be my attempt to reach 200lbs which I've never done, this means I'm 9lbs away.
My training will consist of a 4 body part split and will train 2 days on 1 day off, grouping the following body parts, chest/tris, back/biceps. legs, shoulders/traps.

Personal Stats!
Weight:191
Height:5 9"
Experience: 3rd cycle

Some of the effects I will be monitoring and tracking during this cycle are:
* Body composition
* Increased vascularity
* Increased strength
* Mood-enhancing effect
* Overall hardening effect to physique

Here's a good refrence thread for anyone interest in more information on "The One"
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/122506-right-way-gain.html

:banana: :banana: Let's get this started!! :banana: :banana:​

Product Write up!!!​

The One™ is a completely new and novel anabolic compound, exclusively produced by Applied Nutriceuticals. It is a compound that produces effects 3 to 5 times more potent than testosterone.

The One works by modulating estrogen levels, potentially mediating the conversion of androgens to estrogen, and lowering SHBG (a binding hormone that reduces the amount of free testosterone) levels, allowing for more active product to reach skeletal muscle.

Users will experience:
* Rapid lean body mass gains - typical users report 10-15 lb. gains in the first 2-3 weeks
* Increased vascularity
* Increased strength
* Dramatically enhanced speed & coordination
* Mood-enhancing effect
* Increased fat metabolism

Name: THE ONE

Brief History:
* Never commercially produced – a completely novel molecule.

Product Characteristics:
* The One is a compound that produces effects 3 to 5 times more potent than testosterone.
* The One may reduce the action of estrogens by acting competitively with estrogen for receptors.
* The One may also have an effect on aromatase, effecting the conversion of androgens to estrogen.
* The One activates GLUT-4 proteins in skeletal muscle, increasing glycogen uptake.
* The One can lower SHBG levels, allowing for more active product to reach skeletal muscle.

Effects Related to Physique Enhancement:

* Rapid lean body mass gains - typical users report 0.75 lb./day gains for first 2-3 weeks
* Increased vascularity
* Increased strength
* Dramatically enhanced neural function (coordination)
* Mood-enhancing effect
* Lipolytic effect (increases fat metabolism)

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:​

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
First Impression

I'm finally dusting my memory cob webs and making an effort to complete this log so I can clear this off my to do list!

Packaging: -- This is really the only thing that stud up, I was impressed by the size of the bottles when I first handled them, from all the pictures I had seen it described a good size bottle but when I first saw id Say its 5 inches tall max, still bigger than the one above b/c its resized, I guess its still true that good things come in small packages :afro:

Caps: -- I love them metallic purple caps, they look so shinny when the light hits them plus they looked lonely and wanted! :)

I took some pictures but gotta find them, once I do I'll replace with them!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Delta Force "The ONE" Final Review

Product Write up!!!​

The One™ is a completely new and novel anabolic compound, exclusively produced by Applied Nutriceuticals. It is a compound that produces effects 3 to 5 times more potent than testosterone.

The One works by modulating estrogen levels, potentially mediating the conversion of androgens to estrogen, and lowering SHBG (a binding hormone that reduces the amount of free testosterone) levels, allowing for more active product to reach skeletal muscle.

Users will experience:
* Rapid lean body mass gains - typical users report 10-15 lb. gains in the first 2-3 weeks
* Increased vascularity
* Increased strength
* Dramatically enhanced speed & coordination
* Mood-enhancing effect
* Increased fat metabolism

Name: THE ONE

Brief History:
* Never commercially produced – a completely novel molecule.

Product Characteristics:
* The One is a compound that produces effects 3 to 5 times more potent than testosterone.
* The One may reduce the action of estrogens by acting competitively with estrogen for receptors.
* The One may also have an effect on aromatase, effecting the conversion of androgens to estrogen.
* The One activates GLUT-4 proteins in skeletal muscle, increasing glycogen uptake.
* The One can lower SHBG levels, allowing for more active product to reach skeletal muscle.

Effects Related to Physique Enhancement:

* Rapid lean body mass gains - typical users report 0.75 lb./day gains for first 2-3 weeks
* Increased vascularity
* Increased strength
* Dramatically enhanced neural function (coordination)
* Mood-enhancing effect
* Lipolytic effect (increases fat metabolism)

"The ONE" Effects

Body Composition 9/10 -- I notice great body recomp changes on this product with in 2 weeks in, my body filled up well, along with a good and clean diet consuming high calories I filled my frame up, I particularly enjoyed seeing the definition on my arms, my biceps and triceps were separated, that alone made this a great run :thumbsup:

Increased vascularity 8/10 -- I'm not that vascular to begin with but got to seen veins run down my forearms, I was still battlelling tendonits or else I could have blown out those veins even more. :thumbsup:

Increased Strength 9/10 -- Strength was noticeable from the very beginning, I've feel strength increases from day one, at first I thought it was a placebo effect but it lasted till the end. It has not been the most explosive strength I've ever felt during a cycle but having that noticeable increase from day one was a bonus added for sure. :thumbsup:

Mood-enhancing Effect 10/10 -- Seeing that recomp changes and new strength take effect brought along a great elevate and calm mod changes, no negative mod swings to report either. Blood pressure was checked every morning and always with a good range. :thumbsup:

Overall hardening effect to physique 8/10 -- Saw some effects of this while my biceps and triceps were noticeably separated, my tris sure looked bigger and look hard from the back view, they had that square look to them I had not seen before, after leg days my legs felt damn hard as well. :thumbsup:

Recovery 10/10 -- Recovery has been very superb on TO, from the very beginning noticed my recovery was lighting fast, even on my leg workout days I was pushing very heavy and hard. later on the same day I did not feel sore at all, or a few days later like I would before! I was very impressed by this b/c no matter how hard I trained recovery was fast. :thumbsup:

"The ONE" Sides

Aggression 10/10 -- Aggression in the gym was always high, it kept me focus during my workouts, outside of the gym I did not have amy aggression issues, the mod enhancing properties took over any aggression. :thumbsup:

Joints 10/10 -- I supplemented my cycle with 10mg of fish oil each day as a result I have did not experienced any dry joints and its been sufficient. :thumbsup:

Libido 10/10 -- There was no libido decrease at all experineced, if anything I notice an incease :thumbsup:

Gyno 10/10 -- This is added just to clarify that no gyno was experienced during this cycle

Summary

In summary, its very hard to point out any negatives from using this product, AppNut sure has/had a winner with this, all effects I experienced were all positive, at times I could not believe I was taking a PH b/c strength was through the roof and yet no sides were companied. Sure I could have wished for more strength and recomp effects and probably would have gotten a better bang for my cycle if it would raise the dose and shorten the cycle to 4 weeks, all in all I cant complain for not having ANY negative sides!

Would I use it again? -- Yes, and I will, its only a matter of time, got my next bottle lined and ready, I just need to plan for it!

Would I recommend? -- Yes, I recommend to everyone who wants a solid PH that gives you good and quick results with very little sides (who doesn't?) the only problem is finding it, if you can still find it get it, unfortunately AppNut voluntarily stopped making this great product, my advice is, get it while you can!

Here's a good reference thread for anyone interest in more information on "The One"
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/122506-right-way-gain.html

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Im in bro, Ive run this twice. Its the rocks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I'm watching. If you have any questions along the way just ask. Let's get this bad boy started! :D

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) Howdy, DF? :D
2) It would be great to have you comment on any hardening effects it may have on your physique (this is also a product claim that interests me).
3) How would your PCT look like? 2nd Gear plus what?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
All right! I'm in.
It's good to have you along!

Im in bro, Ive run this twice. Its the rocks.
Good to have along bro, I'll be glad to get some of your feedback on this since you have good experience with it, you ran it twice in the last 6 months? You must really like it, I hope you stocked up when NP had that PH sale last week, I know I did :D

You know I'm watching. If you have any questions along the way just ask. Let's get this bad boy started! :D

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Great to have you along Rosie, I'm sure some questions will come up during this venture and who better to answer? :thumbsup:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
1) Howdy, DF? :D
2) It would be great to have you comment on any hardening effects it may have on your physique (this is also a product claim that interests me).
3) How would your PCT look like? 2nd Gear plus what?
Hey Ike, good to have you along as well,
1) I'm doing pretty good looking forward to this run
2) I tried to trim down on some of the claims they stated and will be focusing on monitoring my overall body composition but you bring up a good point on the body hardness, I added that in for ya :fing02:
3) When i made my first post i did not have enough time to cover all the basis regarding PCT, here's what I have on hand that can be used as my PCT at the end of this run, torem, IGF-2, transdermal form, 6 oxo and 2ng gear as well, I'm leaning toward using IGF-2 for this run, any thoughts?

I'm in. Best of luck to you!
Good to have you along bro

Subscribed!
Good to have you along Fin!

So, I started this on Sunday but been too busy to get it started here, today is my training off day I should have time to fill in my previous days data!

cheers,

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Ike, good to have you along as well,
1) I'm doing pretty good looking forward to this run
2) I tried to trim down on some of the claims they stated and will be focusing on monitoring my overall body composition but you bring up a good point on the body hardness, I added that in for ya :fing02:
3) When i made my first post i did not have enough time to cover all the basis regarding PCT, here's what I have on hand that can be used as my PCT at the end of this run, torem, IGF-2, transdermal form, 6 oxo and 2ng gear as well, I'm leaning toward using IGF-2 for this run, any thoughts?
It would certainly make sense to use IGF-2 as part of PCT. Are you currently taking any liver support supplement(s) and fish oil?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
It would certainly make sense to use IGF-2 as part of PCT. Are you currently taking any liver support supplement(s) and fish oil?
Yup, the usual fish oil I normally take is 6-8mg every day whether I'm on cycle or not I also take milk thistle that I capped and will consume 5gm per day, as I mentioned this is my normal protocol and I'm not sure if I need to bump any of these!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, the usual fish oil I normally take is 6-8mg every day whether I'm on cycle or not I also take milk thistle that I capped and will consume 5gm per day, as I mentioned this is my normal protocol and I'm not sure if I need to bump any of these!
6-8gr of fish oil are fine. No need to increase the milk thistle. 5gr is quite a bunch. Depends, of course, on what it is extracted for, and on what per cent extraction.

By the way, your PM inbox is full.

Jotan

Jotan

Awards
I'm in, best of luck fella.

(I'm interested in pulsing this at some point)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
6-8gr of fish oil are fine. No need to increase the milk thistle. 5gr is quite a bunch. Depends, of course, on what it is extracted for, and on what per cent extraction.

By the way, your PM inbox is full.
For the fish oil, I'll keep it at this rate but if I start to get dry joints I'll bump it to 8-10gr per day, btw, I'm not sure if dry joints is something that can occur while using The One, if so I should bump this before it happens.
The MT I have was bought at NP in bulk, thats the only MT I've been running!

hehe, thx... my inbox got full again... I got tired of deleting these msgs so backed them up to csv and deleted all of them, I should be good for awhile :)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like Jotan's SIG...

"One Nation Under Iron."

It has a nice ring to it. :D
Hey wait, didn't someone say that I ran things over here? No, my brain is just in a FOG. Pfffffttttt... :rolleyes:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I like Jotan's SIG...

"One Nation Under Iron."

It has a nice ring to it. :D
Hey wait, didn't someone say that I ran things over here? No, my brain is just in a FOG. Pfffffttttt... :rolleyes:
sounds like its time for someone to update their SIG :drillsergeant:... yep you still run things around here :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Great im in, enjoy the one, its the best AS ive ever used.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
my joints got pretty dry when I recomped with this, added in some osteo sport, that helped alot.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Great im in, enjoy the one, its the best AS ive ever used.
Good to have you along bro, thats a strong statement coming from you!
BTW, did you run this for the full 5 weeks or 4?

my joints got pretty dry when I recomped with this, added in some osteo sport, that helped alot.
Ah, thats good to know... how far into the cycle did you get these dry joints? I
need to prepare for that!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I actually started The One last week and I am loving it so far. I am already hardening out, gained 2 reps @ 225lbs on bench compared to the week before and I am already up 3lbs in less than a week. I also don't feel bloated to go along with it.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
oh man I feel so late, sub'd!!
Its good of you to stop by Jay, I've been hearing a lot of good things about The One, maybe something you should consider on your next cycle.

I actually started The One last week and I am loving it so far. I am already hardening out, gained 2 reps @ 225lbs on bench compared to the week before and I am already up 3lbs in less than a week. I also don't feel bloated to go along with it.
I'm happy to hear this, specially about the hardening part... I'm already having a good feeling about this cycle and it has barely gotten started!

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
What happened to The One on NP? Can't find it.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
What happened to The One on NP? Can't find it.
NP has decided to stop selling all PH's so last week, they had a fire sale to liquidate all supply and there were some killer deals to be had, I picked up another bottle of The One plus some other goodies before they were all gone!

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Agh, bummer! I didn't know they were stopping completely! I didn't know I would want anything since I've never run a PH, but now since I've started M1D... I see what all the fuss is.

When's the first workout for you?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did I miss this? I am in for sure!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 1
Sunday, August 02, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 190.4 (0)
BP 111/69

Diet:
Cals: 3,496
Fat (g): 86.2
Carbs (g): 319.5
Prot (g): 232.9

Narrative:
This is where my journey begins, on this cycle i will be tracking my diet for the first time, I feel that is one area i need to nail down in order to maximize my training and supplement regiment, I will simply add the stats above at the end of each day! I took The One first thing in the morning and arrived in the gym around 10am, had a good workout as usual for a weekend I'm not pressed for time and can stay longer, I don't anticipate my lift numbers will not jump very much initially, I recently had tendinitis on my right arm, I like to think its completely gone but at the same time I don't want to aggravate it, so I will not push too hard off the get go, other than that no effects to report on the first day.

Training: Chest & Triceps
Warm Up for 5 minutes on treadmill
Chest
Incline Bench Press 12x40's 12x50's 10x60's
SM Bench Press 10x55's 10x65's 10x75's
DB Butterflys 10x30 10x30 10x30
Pec Deck Butterflys 15x150 15x160 15x170 15x180
Triceps
SM Close Grip Bench Press 12x45's 12x45's 12x45's
V Bar Pushdowns 6 12x140 12x150 12x160 10x150
Overhead cable Extension 7 12x110 12x120 12x130
Seated Machine Ext. 8 12x140 12x150 12x160
Abs
Cable Crunch 25x130 25x130 25x130 25x130

Cardio
30 minutes on the treadmill

Body composition: its only the first day!
Increased vascularity: its only the first day!
Increased strength: its only the first day!
Mood-enhancing effect: its only the first day!
Overall hardening effect to physique: its only the first day!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time to grow Delta, lets do it! Make sure your watching that tendonitis and taking your fish oils and joint suppps. If you need feedback on your diet post it and I as well as everyone else would be more then happy to help you out:)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Monday, August 03, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 189.4 (-1)
BP 105/67

Diet:
Cals: 3,290
Fat (g): 93.6
Carbs (g): 380.1
Prot (g): 221.8

Narrative:
On the first day I must have had a really good workout b/c today I got DOMS on my chest and arms, I did not realized I was working so hard at the time :)
Still not felling any effects but its only day 2, but I ran out of Jacked for my pre-workout drink, that stuff is the bomb it really does gets me jacked in the gym :)

Training: Back & Biceps
Back
Hyperextensions 12x35 12x35 12x35
Deadlifts 10x45's 10x55's 10x65's
Free Stand T Bar Rows 10x45 10x70 10x90
Biceps
Barbell Bar Curls 10x50 10x60 10x60
Machine Curls 30x40 30x40 30x40
Incline Curls 10x25 10x25 10x25
Single Arm Cable Curls 10x40 10x50 10x50
Abs

Body composition: nothing to report here yet
Increased vascularity: nothing to report here yet
Increased strength: nothing to report here yet
Mood-enhancing effect: nothing to report here yet
Overall hardening effect to physique: nothing to report here yet

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Time to grow Delta, lets do it! Make sure your watching that tendonitis and taking your fish oils and joint suppps. If you need feedback on your diet post it and I as well as everyone else would be more then happy to help you out:)
I'm still a bit concerned about this tendonitis... i know injuries like these don't just go away over night so i will definitely keep taking my supps and try not to aggravate it... regarding my diet I found a good way to track my numbers and I'm happy with that, if you or anyone else notice that adjustments are needed I'd appreciate the feedback! :thumbsup:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still a bit concerned about this tendonitis... i know injuries like these don't just go away over night so i will definitely keep taking my supps and try not to aggravate it... regarding my diet I found a good way to track my numbers and I'm happy with that, if you or anyone else notice that adjustments are needed I'd appreciate the feedback! :thumbsup:
are you using a program or something to track them? If you are let me know what your using. i could use something like that.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 3
Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 189.6 (-.8)
BP 104/68

Diet:
Cals: 3,275
Fat (g): 120.0
Carbs (g): 258.8
Prot (g): 218.6

Narrative:
Today I kinda felt my arms getting a little hard and full, I don't know what to think of this, maybe its a placebo affect or maybe its b/c we were talking about this subject earlier today on this thread, in any case it felt great noticing my arm changing ;)
Tomorrow is leg workout day, I'll try to kill my legs in this session... thats it for now I'm all caught up and need to get my rest!

Body composition: nothing to report here yet
Increased vascularity: nothing to report here yet
Increased strength: nothing to report here yet
Mood-enhancing effect: nothing to report here yet
Overall hardening effect to physique: nothing to report here yet

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I recomped on my second run with this, my joints started drying out about 2 weeks in, and i started my osteo about then. i also have an injury, and was limited in all of my pressing movements, this really helped me retain mass while recomping, injury aside.

Jotan

Jotan

Awards
Looking good so far.

I think you should shoot for 300g of protein though

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I recomped on my second run with this, my joints started drying out about 2 weeks in, and i started my osteo about then. i also have an injury, and was limited in all of my pressing movements, this really helped me retain mass while recomping, injury aside.
I'll be bumping my fish oil on the second week in order to prevent my joints from drying out too much.

BTW, did you run your cycles for 5 weeks or the entire bottle?

Looking good so far.

I think you should shoot for 300g of protein though
thanks bro, I'll be bumping those protein numbers higher, I should be looking at taking more shakes in between meals!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 4
Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 191.4 (+1)
BP 110/77

Diet:
Cals: 3,827
Fat (g): 126.5
Carbs (g): 371.8
Prot (g): 256.1

Narrative:
Day 4 into this and I think I'm starting to feel some effects, I notice that my strength was higher than usual, specially when I did my leg presses I was able to push 6 plates in each side fairly easily and did 3 sets with 5 plates, I see 7 plates in my future... but the only problem with that is loading and unloading all those plates :drillsergeant:

Regarding my diet, I've been eating everything with in my reach but still need to bump my protein intake, I'll be adding additional protein shakes between meals!

On a side note, I don't know if any of you notice but I had misspelled this thread subject... with a little magic request overnight it corrected it self by morning! :D

Quads & Hamstrings
Quads
Hack Squats 10x45's 10x80's 12x115's 15x115's
Leg Press 12x180's 15x225's 15x270's 15x225's 15x225's
Leg Extension 10x100 10x110 10x120
Hamstrings
Lying Leg Curl 12x80 12x90 10x90
Barbell Lunges 10x30's 10x40's 10x50's
Seated Leg Curls 15x165 15x180 15x180
Super Sets
Calf Raises 20x330 20x330 20x330 20x330
Single Calf Raises 20x25 20x25 20x25
Abs

Body composition: too early to tell!
Increased vascularity: too early to tell!
Increased strength: I'm starting to notice an increase in strength
Mood-enhancing effect: Mood has been uplifted in the last day
Overall hardening effect to physique: too early to tell!

Last edited:
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, protein levels are fine. You are getting quite a bit more then bodyweight. No need to bump it to 300.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
IMO, protein levels are fine. You are getting quite a bit more then bodyweight. No need to bump it to 300.
from what I've read in BB articles is that 1lbs=1gm of protein if you want to maintain muscle and if you want to gain at a faster rate do 1lbs=1.5gm.

I just added my numbers and I can say 300 of protein is a lot.. I'm eating everything at arms reach and I'm still not near it :)

Jotan

Jotan

Awards
300g is a lot, but possible. If your shake is decent it should have 40-45g of protein.

The average chicken breast has 30g of protein, a 6oz steak has about 40g of protein. A quick average is 1oz of meat/fish has 7g of protein.

3/4 eggs in the morning with a shake and you have your first 50g. Mid morning snack of chicken breast and salad has another 30g. Lunch of 2 breasts/fillet of fish is another 50-60g. Follow that with another shake 40g. Afternoon snack of tuna mayo (1 tin ~40g protein). Pre w/o shake 40g. Post w/o shake 40g. Dinner, large steak 50g. Bed time shake 40g.

That is ~380g of protein without really trying. I did/am doing this for my cycle/pct an dit works!

I'm really surprised to see strength gains in the first few days!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
looking good bro, I started to notice effects in strength and endurance early on as well. i ran the whole bottle, started at 3 caps\ed went to four after a week.