The New & Improved GREEN BULGE (sponsored)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    I'm still getting over a cold from last week and its a tough balance working out when you're sick on injured... if you get in the zone and start pushing hard for those pumps you'll make the situation worst, take a couple days off or more to recover, get well!
    Its frustrating missing the gym, but I've tried ignoring it and never clearing the cold for the 2-3 weeks. Sometimes it's better just to take 3 solid days off and completely recover. Hope to hear you're 110% soon!

2. I hear you on that, been there done that before, last winter I had a little cold and cough that would not go away for weeks I finally decided to take a few days off and before i noticed it was gone, time off the gym is just as important
    •   

3. Take it easy with the back J, i am prone to that same injury, its probably no big deal but give it a rest or it might be ya know.
  4. Extra recovery day...

This morning I hit the gym with one of my friends that could get me into his gym. I wasn't planning on lifting and I didn't. I strethced out for awhile and did a few pull ups, then spotted him the rest of the time. We had fun, and he has made some tremendous gains since the last time we lifted. Hopefully I will be able to lift tomorrow. The pain is letting up for the most part, the only time that I can feel it is when I reach out to grab something that is out of arms length and have to bend my back. Other than that everything is fine, hope eveyone has a safe and fun fourth of July!!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post

but I think tomorrow or whenever it comes out I will have to go watch that new transformers movie w/ Megan Fox

The other girl towards the beginning of the movie when the kid left for college was SMOKIN' HOT.

IMO, she looked hotter than Megan Fox, lol.

Pics of her online aren't the greatest but she looked bangin' in the movie !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    The other girl towards the beginning of the movie when the kid left for college was SMOKIN' HOT.

IMO, she looked hotter than Megan Fox, lol.

Pics of her online aren't the greatest but she looked bangin' in the movie !
    Are you talking about the fake bot girl A? If so yes she was frickin hot! Especially when she making out with the main guy on his bed...

There are tons of people out here popping fire works, after everyone was told about the burn ban and and a $500 fine if you do lol....

7. Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    Are you talking about the fake bot girl A? If so yes she was frickin hot! Especially when she making out with the main guy on his bed...

There are tons of people out here popping fire works, after everyone was told about the burn ban and and a $500 fine if you do lol....
    Yes, her !!

I love when hottttt girls like that are aggressive like she was in T:2

I think her name is Isabel Lucas. Googling pic's of her does no justice to what she looked like in the movie, lol.

8. Who is this girl?

9. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Yes, her !!

I love when hottttt girls like that are aggressive like she was in T:2

I think her name is Isabel Lucas. Googling pic's of her does no justice to what she looked like in the movie, lol.
    true, she looks a lot better in the movie than in the pics I just saw on google... but she still looks good in them though...

here is a pic I saw from the movie

10. Chest day

Yesterday was an off/recovery day, I ate real good, had some steaks and fish at my buddies house , then the same thing later at my Dad's. Oh yeah and I had some really good avocados. This morning I had a leftover steak with some black beans and carrots. Before that I took a 30 minute walk this morning as soon as I woke up. Two hours after breakfast I had a small whey shake with a few scoops of peanut butter, then 15 minutes later all 5 Green Bulge, then 30 minutes later I started lifting.

Chest/Triceps:

DB Incline Press (45 degree angle/30 degree angle) - @ 65 10/8, 10/8, 8/5, 6/4

Dips - +35 x 9, +50 x 5,5 + 55 x 2

Close grip bench - @165 x 5,5,3,2

Bench Press - @205 x 3,2,1

Standing EZ extension - @ 80 x 8,6,5 superset w/
    Fly's - @40 x 8,8,8

Comments:
    My chest is still burning after this one. I was siked I on almost all of my lifts today and I didn't feel any back pain today. The dips were a motha and so was the close grip bench. I was hoping to knock out a set of 5 at 205 on the bench too. I am so hungry now

Post workout I had some milk, whey, and no eggs (all out). I got one more leftover steak, but I want to save it for tonight, so I'm going to go with some tuna or salmon with some rice. So far I leaning out nicely and I think my strength is going up on most exercises. I'm going to try to get a nap in after I eat too. Nothing much to do today...

11. Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    true, she looks a lot better in the movie than in the pics I just saw on google... but she still looks good in them though...

here is a pic I saw from the movie

Even that one doesn't do her justice haha. But sick workout my man !

I'll be starting my GB log soon

12. I know she still looks a lot better on the big screen, especially the IMAX lol.

I'll be looking forward to the log!!

13. how many days are you in to your log and for how long you running this cycle for?

oh, nice workout bty!

14. Workout looks great J, Keep up the good work! I dont know if she is hotter than megan fox.......she is certainly no jurgita!!!!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    how many days are you in to your log and for how long you running this cycle for?

oh, nice workout bty!
    I got one bottle and I'm a little bit more than half way through it!! Thanks DF!!

Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    Workout looks great J, Keep up the good work! I dont know if she is hotter than megan fox.......she is certainly no jurgita!!!!!!
    She does seem a lot hotter in the movie though...

16. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Agreed. Time is the cure for almost anything... except for death, because that mother f*cker waits for no man.
    Even death is afraid of you!

17. Quote Originally Posted by jdg487

She does seem a lot hotter in the movie though...
    100% agreed. The minute I saw her in the movie I was like

18. Hehehee!
    Indeed. I keep him busy.
    Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Even death is afraid of you!
  19. Another leg day

Man I was super busy today, just glad it is almost ever... still didn't want to test my back too much...

Legs:

Front Squats - @165x 10, 175 x 8,8,8 185 x 6 135 x 10

Leg Curls - @ 65 x 8,8 75 x 5 superset w/
    Standing BB Calf Raises - @ 185 x 15 205 x 12,12

Reverse Lunge elevated - 2 25 DB's x 6,6,6 superset w/
    Split Squat - 2 25 DB's x 6,6,6

Sissy Squats - 25 plate x 15

Comments:
    I was exhausted after this one, and I was having trouble focusing with this crew fixing a water line right across the street. It seemed like every time I was getting ready for a set they would make some random really loud noise. It was all good though, had to get that water back on. My legs were shot too, and I had to walk around after this for awhile which was not very fun.

Post Workout was some milk and whey, then a big bowl of tuna and a bowl of oatmeal. I got to relax for awhile, then my friends called me up to play basketball. It couldn't be any other day but leg day?? Well we played for about 2.5 hours and we only had 12 people playing and I was picked like every game. By the end of it I was sooo hungry and beat up. I was getting out jumped and out ran by guys who were way shorter and way slower. Luckily my jumper was falling and my timing seemed on so I picked up a handful of nice blocks. I'm still tired from the pick up though, I just really want to go to bed...

20. Do you hold something for balance when you sissy squat? I superset them with leg press high reps, its very unpleasant.

21. Here's some motivation for you, my man!

22. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    Do you hold something for balance when you sissy squat? I superset them with leg press high reps, its very unpleasant.
    Yes I've been placing my left hand against a wall and holding a 25lb plate on my chest, I try to do it without my hand on the wall but I can't go as deep...

Appreciate the pic Iron!!
  23. Shoulder day...

Another busy day for me... had to struggle to find time to lift, and I was planning on eating a ton today, but I couldn't find time to cook very much. But that just means tomorrow I will have a lot to eat.

Shoulders, Traps, & Core:

Standing BB Press - @ 125 x 10, 135 x 8, 145 x 6, 155 x 3,1

DB Shrugs - @ 75 x 12,12,12,11

Bent Laterals - @ 25 x 8,8,8

10 minutes of core work - mostly planks and hanging leg raises

Side Laterals - @ 25 (plates) x 10,10,9 superset w/
    Clean and Press - @ 105 x 8,5,3

Comments:

I was pumped after this workout, I looked more vacular than I can ever remember being during my workout too. The harderst thing was finishing with the clean and presses. That 105 lbs felt like 150 when I was done. I struggled to finish with a push press type lift. Needless to say my shoulders were beat...

Post workout I had some milk and whey. I got some more of my eggs fresh of the farm today, so I'll have eggs for like a week, maybe a little bit more. I had stuff to do this morning at 7 and I freakin forgot to set my alarm clock, so I got up at 6:30. Didn't have anytime to make anything, but I managed to grab a tub of peanut butter and a banana before I left the house. Tonight I had to go out to eat at a really good fajita spot. I had some charro beans, chicken, steak meat, and some guacamole. It was sooo good...

Tomorrow I will try to hit back and biceps...

24. Looking good bud. I havent done cleans in forever it seems. Pretty pleased with this supp so far?

25. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    Looking good bud. I havent done cleans in forever it seems. Pretty pleased with this supp so far?
    Oh yeah, pretty impressed. I've lost around 5 lbs and my strength is going up on most lifts, that's all I can hope for.

I miss doing full power cleans, they used to be my bread and butter back in high school, I might throw some in soon!!
  26. Back/Bicep Day

Today was a back day, and I was nervous about deadlifting. I wasn't sure I would be able to pull anything, or not much weight. I figured I would just go as hard as I thought I could...

Back & Bicpes:

Deadlifts - @ 135 x 10, 185 x 10, 225 x 10, 255 x 5, 275 x 5,5,5

Weighted Chin Ups - BW+20 x 8,7,5,5

DB Rows - @ 75 x 5,5,5 superset w/
    EZ bar curls - @ 100 x 4,4,4

Wide Grip Pull Ups - BW x 8,6,5,5 supset w/
    Hammer Curls - @ 25 x 12,12,12,12 superset w/
    DB Pull overs - @ 55 x 10,10,10,10

Comments:
    This session was a lot later in the day than I usually lift but it didn't seem to effect me. I was siked about being able to deadlift pain free, off course I didn't pull that heavy of weight, I was just being cautious but I still put in some work. My biceps were pumped during the whole workout and by lats were on fire when I was repping those pull overs. I hadn't done them in awhile and they felt good.

Post workout I had some milk, whey, and 2 eggs. Then I followed it up with a small steak and some black beans with a lot of greens. I got in a good amount of food today. Two steaks, 2 cans of tuna, one shake w/ peanut butter, about 12 eggs, and a turkey burger patty with various veggies throughout the day. I also had picked up some blackberries yesterday and they are really good. They might become regulars in my fridge! Tomorrow is an off day, I hope, but it might be too hard to resist...

27. Nice w\o J, glad to here about the pain free deads. You dropped five lbs that is awesome bro. I have been recomping but the last week or two, I been a big cheater. So crazy at my house with preggers wife and complete home remodel going on. I stalled out so far at 215 lbs.

28. Indeed, nice workout, J!

Also, congrats dedlifter! I was unaware that your wife is with child. That's awesome news, my friend!
    Are you doing the remodeling yourself? And what exactly are you having done/doing?

29. Looking good JD

30. Appreciate it fellas!!!

Congrats ded!!
    I know what you mean with the home remodeling, I've been helping my Dad do his house the last few weeks but it has been fun. I pulled his carpet up a few days ago and then we painted some walls and the ceiling some yesterday, but I got the day off today!

Today is a straight rest day, gonna eat like a champ!! I just had a pretty big steak with some fresh collard greens and I'm sure there is much more to come!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 05:03 PM
  2. Replies: 188
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 07:10 AM
  3. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 11:23 PM
  4. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 06:18 PM