The New & Improved GREEN BULGE (sponsored)

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Green Bulge - Final Review

Well after a short 30 days my run with the reformulated Green Bulge has finally come to an end.

Strength: definite increase in stength with Green Bulge. I would say that after the first week I started to notice an increase in strenght. The weight was increasing along with the reps in almost all of my lifts (except for the ones that I was affected by my back strain). By the last week I noticed really was aware of how light weight that I used to think was heavy was now not so heavy.
Grade: A

Endurance: When I started this log I was taking around 2 minutes of rest between most of the "big" lifts (bench, squat, deadlift, standing shoulder press). After a week I was still using this amount of time, but it felt uneccessary. So from that point on I was cutting my rest time back to 1:30, to 1:00, and then to under 1:00. During the reduced breaks I did not notice any decrease in my performance, it was the exact opposite- weight and reps were increasing.
Grade: A+

Recovery: I did not notice any increased recovery while using Green Bulge from what I am use to. After a hard leg day, my legs would be sore. Maybe for a day, and I might have even felt them the next day too. I am not knocking Green Bulge, I just did not notice any enhanced recovery while on Green Bulge.
Grade: C

Hardness: I also did not notice any increased hardness with my muscles.
Grade: C

Pump: I did notice a "pump" on most days with Green Bulge. This took place on the days when I would take 45 or more minutes to wait to start lifting after I dosed GB. I also did notice a pump on days when I would not wait that long, but it came in more towards the middle of my workout and it did not seem as pronounced as when I would wait.
Grade: B+

Recomp Ability: This was my favorite attribute of Green Bulge. Over the 30 day run I managed to lose 5 pounds. I would have thought that my strength would have dropped off, but it increased. You might not be able to tell from the pics, but a few people have told me that I look bigger than I did a month ago.
Grade: A+

In closing I would recommend Green Bulge to anyone looking for a killer creatine to run for a month or even longer. It is a super value compaired to many other creatine products out there, and the qualtiy ingredients really put GB over the top!

I would like to say thanks to everyone at Controlled Labs, and to everyone who followed along with me!! If anyone has any questions feel free to ask!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
looking good bro!! Sounds like all in all, a good solid product. I havent used many CL products other than white flood, maybe i give it a shot.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
looking good bro!! Sounds like all in all, a good solid product. I havent used many CL products other than white flood, maybe i give it a shot.
I used White Flood awhile back with Green Mag too, but the flavor was too much for me