Irish Cannon Gets on AXIS...with AXIS (Hemodraulix + Kitchen Sink)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Personal Stats:

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 183lbs
BF: ~10%ish

Training Routine:

TUT/MUL - 12 sets/muscle group; 3 exercises; Rep range 4-6 (4 second concentric, 2 sec hold, 4 sec eccentric on each rep)

Monday: Chest/Tris/Calves

Wednesday: Legs/Delts/Traps

Friday: Back/Bis/Calves

Other Supplements (currently - some soon to run out):

CEE
HMB
BC+EAA
BCAAs
WMS
1-C
ECG (Ephedrine/Caffeine/Geranium) or RPM pre-workout
Formadrol Extreme
SLIN
Super Cissus
ATW or Lipotropic protein
Dymatize Elite 12hr
Vitamin C
ADAM
Fish Oil

Diet:

30mins Pre-breakfast: 1 serving BC+EAA, 5g HMB, 2.4g CEE, 1 Formadrol Extreme, 1g VitC, 4g Super Cissus, 3 SLIN

Meal 1: 6oz chicken breast, bowl of blueberries/raspberries, 2 slices of Ezekiel bread w/honey, 4 whole eggs, glass of skim milk

Pre-wo: ECG or RPM (3-4), 8x Hemodraulix

Intra-wo: 3 servings BC+EAA, 10g BCAA, 60g WMS, 1g VitC

Immediately Post-workout: 3 SLIN (20mins before Meal 2)

Meal 2: 2 scoops protein in milk, bowl of blueberries/raspberries, 2 slices cinnamon-raisin Ezekiel bread

Meal 3: 7oz chicken, 1.25 cups brown rice, 1 scoop protein, 3 Fish oil

Meal 4: Same as Meal 3

Meal 5: 4oz ground beef, 2 scoops Dymatize Elite 12hr

Pre-bed: 2 servings BC+EAA, 5g HMB, 2.4g CEE, 2 Formadrol Extreme, 1g VitC, 4g Super Cissus, 1600mg 1-C

Let's get it started. :006:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Review

Hemodraulix

Pumps, Muscle Density - 10/10 (woha!) - Ya, it's that good. The pumps I had on this stuff were sick, especially coupled with my training program at the time (Time Under Tension, Muscle Under Load - Mentzer Program). - I had some of the most painful, delicious, exquisite pumps I've ever had. I won't go in to my hormonal past, but Hemo rivals the "on" feeling I had while on certain cycles. Granted, that feeling only lasts while in the gym, but it FAR surpassed what I expected from a natural pump product.

Price - 9/10 - Obviously, price can always be improved :18: - but I have to say that this is one of the best priced products on the market. It has so many great ingredients, and the bottle lasts well over a month (depending on how often you workout). - I only lift 3x/wk, I dosed this between 8-10 caps pre-workout, and it still lasted me a LONG time.

Leaning Effects - 7.5/10 - This isn't even a claim that's made, but the sesamin oil really gave me some noticeable physique changes. I was on a high calorie diet, including lots of carbohydrates, and it really seemed to keep me lean, something that I didn't at all even consider, but Metroba reminded me of the sesamin oil and I could think of no other reason. I usually put on a good bit of fat on a diet like that, but this time I didn't.

Performance- 9/10 - Each workout was bigger and better. I was able to crank weight I wouldn't normally expect to. For a TUT program, I was lifting relatively heavy. - The endurance was also outstanding. Hemo + a V02 maximizing product would really produce some amazing results I think. I'd love to stack Hemo with Anabolic Edge.

Suggestions/What I would change - The only thing I can think of is maybe more BA, but I don't even know how much is in Hemo...you can just always use more BA. :lol: - Honestly, there's really nothing to change. This stuff is great.

Overall Review

If it wasn't a product that was better cycled, I'd stay on this stuff for the rest of my life. I have a second bottle sitting in my cabinet just waiting to be cracked open next week (I've been off for ~4-5wks now). This stuff will definitely be a staple in my supplement arsenal. Anyone who's looking into a pump product, Arachadonic Acid product, or performance maximizing product really needs to pick up a bottle of teh Hemos. - For further information my log is located here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/128655-irish-cannon-gets.html

Smash Fully Loaded​

Energy, Stamina - 9/10 - At first I wasn't too impressed, but after the first week the effects became very pronounced. I'm still working through my tub and each workout on SFL just gets more enjoyable. I woke up today in a total daze, took 1.5sc of this stuff, and within 5mins I felt energized and ready to hit the weights. The amount of energy and stims in this product is JUST right! I don't feel nasty and cracked out. Just freaking COPACETIC!

Pumps - 6.5/10 - It does the job, but nowhere near Hemodraulix. I'd say it's on the same level as other pre-workout powders I've used such as White Flood, maybe a little less. HOWEVER, keep in mind that my current routine doesn't necessarily lend itself to pumps as well as TUT did. The bloodflow is much lower as the reps are lower, so that I'm sure plays a large role as well.

Price - 8/10 - It lasts pretty long considering I only take it on training days. The only thing I really need every day that's in it is the creatine, so I just make up for it by taking 5g Creatine Monohydrate on off days. That way the tub lasts much longer. - AND, I actually believe that there are more than 30 servings in this stuff. I'm pretty sure I've been through at least 15 workouts on this stuff, taking 1.5 scoops, and the tub only looks about half empty, possibly less than that. :D - Axis really wins on the pricing!

Suggestions/What I would change - Sweeten with Xylitol or Stevia, but that's just personal preference. I've gotten into the health of things, and I'm just not a fan of ingesting sucralose. But hey, definitely better than aspartame.

Overall Review

Really great stuff. Love the perfectly smooth energy I get. It's really top notch. I was never a big fan of pre-workout powder products, but SFL changed my perception of things. I really enjoyed it thoroughly. I'll for sure be getting more at some point. Again, here's my log. I don't have a specific one for SFL, but I started it up about half-way in: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/128655-irish-cannon-gets.html

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemo babeh! :djparty: Love the kitchen sink bro! I've been thinking about getting back on 1-c to get some more sound sleep and make it more worth while. Can't wait to see what this can do for you!

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Cool beans bro. Met/IC, is 8 the reccomended dosage? I have been using 6 :dunno:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool beans bro. Met/IC, is 8 the reccomended dosage? I have been using 6 :dunno:
Nah, it's 6, but you know me. ;) - Met recommended I start week 1 with 6, and then bump to 8 in week 2, and if I felt like it, go to 10. I kind of cheated. I only did one workout with 6, but it was the end of Week 1. Haha. - I'll probably keep it at 8 and not bump to 10. I doubt it's necessary. This stuff is very promising.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What he said ^^

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
BuNzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzZzzzzzz OMgzZzZzZZZZZZZZZ

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for subbing everyone. I'll be getting my workout in about mid-day tomorrow rather than in the morning. Sometime after Meal 2 which will be around 1pm.

Heading to Pensacola. Laterzzzzzzzomgzzzz

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the mad pumpz

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
suhhhweet.

yo have you used the zsupps brand form before? just curious if i will end up going with that or with CEL from np.

looking forward to the log my man. i had about 4 samples of hemo from the olympia expo and it turned into 4 really awesome workouts.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to see everyone in here! This should be a great log. :)

I just got back from watching The Hangover. I gotta say, I felt a little ripped off. It was funny, but nothing like everyone was making it out to be. That "Allen" character was really the only one that made me laugh.

Anyways, schedule will be pretty normal tomorrow unlike what I said. My buddy called me and didn't want to meet up out at the beach until 9:30 or so and I said screw that and called someone else up and grabbed dinner and then went to the show. Back home now. Workout will be after Meal 1 as scheduled.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
suhhhweet.

yo have you used the zsupps brand form before? just curious if i will end up going with that or with CEL from np.

looking forward to the log my man. i had about 4 samples of hemo from the olympia expo and it turned into 4 really awesome workouts.
Nosuh, never used Z, but I hear great things, and for that price, it's unbeatable.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for subbing everyone. I'll be getting my workout in about mid-day tomorrow rather than in the morning. Sometime after Meal 2 which will be around 1pm.

Heading to Pensacola. Laterzzzzzzzomgzzzz
What the hell you doing in Pensacola? hahaha I go there all the time, Family.. by the way subb'd for my boy Blue!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats a nice video of this stuff, makes me think:think:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What the hell you doing in Pensacola? hahaha I go there all the time, Family.. by the way subb'd for my boy Blue!
I used to live there. Now I'm just about an hour away. My buddy's fiance has a beach condo out there; we just do beach things - Surf, tan (or try to in my case), talk to chicks, drink coffee in the morning while overlooking the Gulf. You know.

You'll have to let me know when you're around next. We'll get a workout in.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want a beach condo.....lol

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
I used to live there. Now I'm just about an hour away. My buddy's fiance has a beach condo out there; we just do beach things - Surf, tan (or try to in my case), talk to chicks, drink coffee in the morning while overlooking the Gulf. You know.

I envy you :cool:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

It sounds really fun! I miss the beach...

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
In for da thunder-thighs craziness. I love me some Hemodraulix.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It sounds really fun! I miss the beach...
The beach can be great, but I've really got to be in the right mood; carefree would be the best way to describe it. I'll have days once every blue moon where I don't feel like a bodybuilding and can care less how much I eat, what I eat, or if I'm in the gym. It's rare, but those usually turn into my beach days. It's sort of like a solar-eclipse. They don't happen often, but amazing when they do! :lol:

I'll be there on Saturday :beerchug:
Niccccce! We'll have to get up a few times. I've been hitting the gym around 12pm on M/W/F. Maybe we can do something one of the nights as well. How long will you be around for?

In for da thunder-thighs craziness. I love me some Hemodraulix.
Ha! I'd love to beef up these Hams on this run. Let's see if I can do it. :D

sub'd :cheers:
Welcome!

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Niccccce! We'll have to get up a few times. I've been hitting the gym around 12pm on M/W/F. Maybe we can do something one of the nights as well. How long will you be around for?
I'll get there Saturday afternoon and will leave probably the following Saturday or Sunday. For sure, we could hit up some seafood one night if you want? I want to try somewhere different but am down for anywhere.

As far as Hemo goes, for me personally it has been a win. I needed something extra during my CKD diet that kept me pumped during workouts, and this has done the job quite nicely!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The beach can be great, but I've really got to be in the right mood; carefree would be the best way to describe it. I'll have days once every blue moon where I don't feel like a bodybuilding and can care less how much I eat, what I eat, or if I'm in the gym. It's rare, but those usually turn into my beach days. It's sort of like a solar-eclipse. They don't happen often, but amazing when they do! :lol:
I don't know anyone who doesn't have those days... oh, wait. Actually Resolve NEVER has those days! :)

I'll get there Saturday afternoon and will leave probably the following Saturday or Sunday. For sure, we could hit up some seafood one night if you want? I want to try somewhere different but am down for anywhere.

I feel so left out. :( I want to get some seafood too! :D

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

As far as Hemo goes, for me personally it has been a win. I needed something extra during my CKD diet that kept me pumped during workouts, and this has done the job quite nicely!
Bro, I'm always down for the devouring of sea-creatures. I haven't been out to grab seafood in a while, so I'm definitely down (or up) for that.

Hemo is amazing as I will state in my update...

Day 2 of Hemodraulix

Fwiggin INCREDIBLE workout today. Here's what went down...

Woke up late...Like 10:30 or something. Slammed all of my supps, and wasn't sitting down to eat breakfast until about 10:50 or so. Finished eating around 11:10. Got on AM a bit, did some stuff around the house, and then around 12:10 I popped 4x RPM and 8x Hemo, put a dab of Renegade all over my neck, and headed out.

Got to the gym about 12:30, and was hitting the weights by 12:35.

I made a change to my workout. I've added one warmup set ON EACH EXERCISE. Basically I pick the weight for my first TUT set, but I do a normal set. I can usually get about 20-25 reps on a normal set for what I get 5-6 on a TUT set. I figured each exercise hits the muscle a little differently, so I want to adequately warm it up on each one. I would say doing this only added maybe 5 mins to my workout. Breaks between sets are still only about 30 seconds, and maybe 1-1.5mins in between exercises.

Today was CHEST/TRIS/CALVES -

HS Incline Chest Press (+15lbs)
Dual Cable Flies (+0lbs)
LF Seated Chest Press (+5lbs)
V-Bar Pressdown (+10lbs)
Overhead EZ Bar Skullcrusher (+0lbs)
Dips (BW, +0lbs)
Seated Calf Raise (+10lbs)
Donkey Calf Raise (+20lbs)

First set is usally 6 reps. Second is 5. Third is usually 5 or 4, and last set is 4. - That's how I like it to go. I don't log my warmup sets.

The pump was so intense today. My gym buddy came up to me and said from the back that I looked like a different person. He said my V-taper was pretty sick and my triceps were looking massive. He said pretty soon I'll be looking like Mentzer. :lol: - I told him that this is the first time I felt like my upper body was overpowering my lower body and he said, "Good. You need that. Your legs grow quick enough, it's time to take advantage of the injury and push yourself to grow your upper half. Your legs will come back easy enough." - and I agreed.

I think the extra 2 caps of Hemo made a big difference today. I'll be sticking with 8 for a while. I seriously felt like I was "on." It was awesome.

Tomorrow is an off day, but Wednesday is Legs/Delts/Traps.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
I feel so left out. :( I want to get some seafood too! :D
Come on over! lol. I refuse to eat anything besides seafood when I'm in Destin. It's just soo good! :food:

I just noticed your taking RPM too. I am using it as well, the combo of that and Hemo is killer. AN makes all around great products IMHO. Love em.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your going to love it i'm on it right now and it's the best pump i've had.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come on over! lol. I refuse to eat anything besides seafood when I'm in Destin. It's just soo good! :food:

I just noticed your taking RPM too. I am using it as well, the combo of that and Hemo is killer. AN makes all around great products IMHO. Love em.
Ya, I alternate between RPM and just my regular stim combo of Ephedrine, Caffeine and Geranium (Ephedrine and Y-RD to be exact).

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Irish, sounds like you had a pretty good workout. Was your vascularity sick?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout bro! I feel like Im "on" while on Hemo too! Glad youre lovin it!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Irish, sounds like you had a pretty good workout. Was your vascularity sick?
Nasty, bro. My forearms were massively pumped with veins running everywhere. My bicep veins, whatever they are called, looked like pythons under my skin.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cephalic veins ftw!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nasty, bro. My forearms were massively pumped with veins running everywhere. My bicep veins, whatever they are called, looked like pythons under my skin.
Did your forearm look like ground chuck? hahah:laughing:

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Looks like this will be a fun run. I'll hang out widja on this one.:thumbsup:

IMMoose

IMMoose

Awards
sub'd

looking forward to seeing the results! Good luck!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hour away? so your in Bama?..when I go to P-Cola, My time is spent on the boat, about 45 miles out my man..max out on Tuna, grouper, and amber jack :thumbsup:....also time for the beach and drinks though:) amino slushys:lol:

I like what your saying about this product though, you almost have me sold:)