Irish Cannon Gets on AXIS...with AXIS (Hemodraulix + Kitchen Sink)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hour away? so your in Bama?..when I go to P-Cola, My time is spent on the boat, about 45 miles out my man..max out on Tuna, grouper, and amber jack :thumbsup:....also time for the beach and drinks though:) amino slushys:lol:

I like what your saying about this product though, you almost have me sold:)
Destin ;)

Almost, huh? Maybe a couple more workouts. :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Destin ;)

Almost, huh? Maybe a couple more workouts. :D
I like Destin..water is better that way;), next time I'm out that way, if time is on my side and your not busy we'll do a fishing trip.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Destin..water is better that way;), next time I'm out that way, if time is on my side and your not busy we'll do a fishing trip.
Dude that would be awesome! Its been forever since I've been deep-sea fishing.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have never been sea fishing. My dad took me to local lake when I was 6. He bought me my own little fishing pole, it was red and like 2 feet long- it was really cute! While we were moving along in the motor boat I dropped it behind us into the water. He spun around just in time to grab it before it sunk. But I don't think he ever took me fishing after that. :dunno:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never been sea fishing. My dad took me to local lake when I was 6. He bought me my own little fishing pole, it was red and like 2 feet long- it was really cute! While we were moving along in the motor boat I dropped it behind us into the water. He spun around just in time to grab it before it sunk. But I don't think he ever took me fishing after that. :dunno:
Hahah! That's hilarious. Well you and Resolve should come out here sometime! We can charter a boat or something. It's kind of pricey, but if you have a decent group of people and can split it, it's not so bad. Always a lot of fun!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest/Tris are in DOMStown. Arrived this morning. - Calves took another flight and got held up at the airport (not that sore). I may have to re-route them to Russia (Russian's calves program).

lolzzz

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Chest/Tris are in DOMStown. Arrived this morning. - Calves took another flight and got held up at the airport (not that sore). I may have to re-route them to Russia (Russian's calves program).

lolzzz

I never could get my calves sore (or to grow for that matter) but last week I tried a super high rep routine. I blasted 50 close toed raises and 50 open toed raises back to back for 3 sets. That finally ingnited the DOMS.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro I did the russian calve raises the other day and its day 4 now and the pain is the worst!! It hurts just gettn up and down! :smite: Luvvn it!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I never could get my calves sore (or to grow for that matter) but last week I tried a super high rep routine. I blasted 50 close toed raises and 50 open toed raises back to back for 3 sets. That finally ingnited the DOMS.
That'll definitely do it! The stair stepper is what kills me! just walking those stairs for 20 minutes makes me crippled for the rest of the day (well, not that bad).

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
The Russian calves routine is crazy... I had the DOMS in da Calves for the first time EEEVVAARRRR... OMG LOLS.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
yo IC, how would you rate T-911 versus TD Form?

libido? strength? drying? fat loss?

going to make my order tmrw and im considering going with the T-911 instead because i know how much you liked it.

and pre rep status too!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yo IC, how would you rate T-911 versus TD Form?

libido? strength? drying? fat loss?

going to make my order tmrw and im considering going with the T-911 instead because i know how much you liked it.

and pre rep status too!
I just got done running TD Form that I made from Bulk Form + Penetrate, and I honestly have to say that T-911 is much more effective for me. I really didn't notice much at all from the Form. It seemed to help my gyno which was awesome, but as far as what you're looking for, I can't say I saw much. T-911 does much more for me. Not to mention you will get way more bang for your buck with T-911.

Here's a link to my final review in my PRE-REP log ;) - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/107237-irish-cannon-teams-24.html#post1671255

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
I just got done running TD Form that I made from Bulk Form + Penetrate, and I honestly have to say that T-911 is much more effective for me. I really didn't notice much at all from the Form. It seemed to help my gyno which was awesome, but as far as what you're looking for, I can't say I saw much. T-911 does much more for me. Not to mention you will get way more bang for your buck with T-911.

Here's a link to my final review in my PRE-REP log ;) - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/107237-irish-cannon-teams-24.html#post1671255
thanks for the input. ive been meaning to try it anyways. plus it lasts MUCH longer than the formestane from CEL will, seeing as how formasol is out of stock.

sweet deal. leaves me with some extra cash for a capping kit maybe, and some more bulk 1-c.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the input. ive been meaning to try it anyways. plus it lasts MUCH longer than the formestane from CEL will, seeing as how formasol is out of stock.

sweet deal. leaves me with some extra cash for a capping kit maybe, and some more bulk 1-c.
More cash to go around is always nice. :D - I love my capping kit! It's tedious and time consuming work, but it's nice to have that stuff capped. Especially the HMB!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro you should take a pic of your supps stash. Im sure it's a gold mine!

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
More cash to go around is always nice. :D - I love my capping kit! It's tedious and time consuming work, but it's nice to have that stuff capped. Especially the HMB!
which one do you have?

i was going to get the '000' but NP doesnt sell those caps, so i wanna get the '00' but NP is out of stock on the scale!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
which one do you have?

i was going to get the '000' but NP doesnt sell those caps, so i wanna get the '00' but NP is out of stock on the scale!
I'd do this... Get the "00" Deluxe Capping Kit, and purchase your scale on Amazon.com or Ebay. You can get one for ~$5 or so. Saves you some cash.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro you should take a pic of your supps stash. Im sure it's a gold mine!
It's pretty intense. I have a tall cabinet/chest type thing in my room and it's completely full. Haha.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wanna see a pic!

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 of Hemodraulix

Fwiggin INCREDIBLE workout today. Here's what went down...

Woke up late...Like 10:30 or something. Slammed all of my supps, and wasn't sitting down to eat breakfast until about 10:50 or so. Finished eating around 11:10. Got on AM a bit, did some stuff around the house, and then around 12:10 I popped 4x RPM and 8x Hemo, put a dab of Renegade all over my neck, and headed out.

Got to the gym about 12:30, and was hitting the weights by 12:35.

I made a change to my workout. I've added one warmup set ON EACH EXERCISE. Basically I pick the weight for my first TUT set, but I do a normal set. I can usually get about 20-25 reps on a normal set for what I get 5-6 on a TUT set. I figured each exercise hits the muscle a little differently, so I want to adequately warm it up on each one. I would say doing this only added maybe 5 mins to my workout. Breaks between sets are still only about 30 seconds, and maybe 1-1.5mins in between exercises.

Today was CHEST/TRIS/CALVES -

HS Incline Chest Press (+15lbs)

Dual Cable Flies (+0lbs)
LF Seated Chest Press (+5lbs)
V-Bar Pressdown (+10lbs)

Overhead EZ Bar Skullcrusher (+0lbs)
Dips (BW, +0lbs)
Seated Calf Raise (+10lbs)
Donkey Calf Raise (+20lbs)

First set is usally 6 reps. Second is 5. Third is usually 5 or 4, and last set is 4. - That's how I like it to go. I don't log my warmup sets.

The pump was so intense today. My gym buddy came up to me and said from the back that I looked like a different person. He said my V-taper was pretty sick and my triceps were looking massive. He said pretty soon I'll be looking like Mentzer. :lol: - I told him that this is the first time I felt like my upper body was overpowering my lower body and he said, "Good. You need that. Your legs grow quick enough, it's time to take advantage of the injury and push yourself to grow your upper half. Your legs will come back easy enough." - and I agreed.

I think the extra 2 caps of Hemo made a big difference today. I'll be sticking with 8 for a while. I seriously felt like I was "on." It was awesome.

Tomorrow is an off day, but Wednesday is Legs/Delts/Traps.
Irish...
....setting some high standards I see! :D

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Question, if you use the capping kit scale for your cocaine side work, can you claim it as a business expense on your taxes?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
:AR15firing:

BUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT<<<<<<

DDRIVE BYZZZZzZzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ...

peace foo.....ZZZzzzZZz.....

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

omgzzzzzzz lil jiggaaaa

Day 3 on Hemo

This will be a quick update. I've got homework to get done.

Another amazing workout. Pump was real thick and I felt great. I just felt perfect today in the gym.

Today's Workout: Delts/Legs/Traps

Atlantis Lateral Raise
Upright Row
Seated Shoulder Press Machine
Prone Leg Curl
Leg Extensions
Leg Press
DB Shrugs
BB Shrugs

I don't remember what I was up on each exercise, but I know that my strength went up on everything since last week, and on some exercises it went up quite a bit.

I felt real good doing Leg Press. No real issues. I tried to activate my glutes as much as possible. We'll see how sore I am tomorrow.

Laterzzomgzz

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

OOMMMMGGGDDDZZZ Dood! U Shat me!

And I dun have inzurznzzzeee...

I'm sooo fooooked. Ugh.

OMGDZ, nvrmdz... I jus shuvd a DTH in da holez... All betterzzzzzz...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's pretty intense. I have a tall cabinet/chest type thing in my room and it's completely full. Haha.
I wanna see a pic!

No kidding, you see his work out logs and what he takes... I think one bedroom is dedicated to his sups, liek a closet , you open it up and about 1,000,000 bottles coem flying out at ya:lol: Im liking what im hearing about this hemodraulix man!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No kidding, you see his work out logs and what he takes... I think one bedroom is dedicated to his sups, liek a closet , you open it up and about 1,000,000 bottles coem flying out at ya:lol: Im liking what im hearing about this hemodraulix man!
I'm going to do inventory. Here we go...

Shelf 1

1x kilo BCAAs (almost empty :( )
1x 3.3lbs WMS
1x Purple Wraath (basically gone)

Shelf 2 (my favorite shelf)
Formadrol Extreme
Ephedrine
Adrenaline
Y-RD
2x 250ct Vitamin C
1x 90ct ADAM
2x E-stane
Some leftover HAVOC
SLIN
CEE
1-carboxy
Hemodraulix
T-911
HMB
RPM

Shelf 3
Crapload of NP Samples
Some leftover CL Glycergrow
Nutracaps "00"
A couple hundred grams Beta Alanine
A couple hundred grams HMB
AXIS Adipo-X
Spirulina
DHEA
Capping Kit
Assorted bulk creatines
ALCAR

Shelf 4
Dymatize Elite 12hr
Lipotropic Vanilla
ATW Blend CB

I think I need morzz. Running lows of stuz lawlz ( <------ I vote that we all do ONE "Busterism" at the end of each post)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man you jigga. You the next to get hooked? AZ already fell off the wagon, you're next? What are you going to run? - When you get back to the States I presume?

have funzz

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
:dunno:

I'll prolly stay natty for a while. I did order the trifecta stackzzzzzz tho. My stash is slowly building. I've got a bunch of LG stuffzZz and some BCAA's and Proteinzzzz

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trifecta stackzzz is actually awesome for first hormone runzz. Mild, but solid gains. I'd actually much prefer that these days. All those real big mass compounds will only lead to you losing weight down the road. It's inevitable. With M1D/MMV3, you're going to keep those gainzz, and feel great while onzz.

i'm going to hop in my gsr and race some old folkz.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
WordZzZzzzzz, i gotz da mmv2zzz thoz....

lemme hop in myzz iraqi bikezz and racezzzzz a bomb

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, I'm really getting sick of cooking. Every couple days I have to spend like two hours in the morning grilling a tray of chicken in this hot Florida sun. It suxorz.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WordZzZzzzzz, i gotz da mmv2zzz thoz....

lemme hop in myzz iraqi bikezz and racezzzzz a bomb
Are you sure? Do you have the stack with you? When did you buy it? If you don't know for sure, and ordered it recently, I would almost guarantee it's MMV3. We've been sneaky like that.

But either way you're good to go. You may want an extra bottle of M1D though.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys, I'm really getting sick of cooking. Every couple days I have to spend like two hours in the morning grilling a tray of chicken in this hot Florida sun. It suxorz.
Have you tried baking it? let it marinade for a little while and then bake or broil it.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Are you sure? Do you have the stack with you? When did you buy it? If you don't know for sure, and ordered it recently, I would almost guarantee it's MMV3. We've been sneaky like that.

But either way you're good to go. You may want an extra bottle of M1D though.
I ordered it maybe 2-3 months ago I believe. It's at the house back in the states sitting in my 23 lb box O goodies :twisted:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried baking it? let it marinade for a little while and then bake or broil it.
Yaaaa. I don't really want the added sugar from the marinade, and the grilled chicken just tastes so much better in my brown rice. I blacken it. :D

I ordered it maybe 2-3 months ago I believe. It's at the house back in the states sitting in my 23 lb box O goodies :twisted:
Ahhh, well yes, it's probably MMV2, then. Let me know ahead of time so I can help you setup the dosing.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
No doubt I'll hit you up sonzzzz

As for the cooking, I hated when I had to cook that much. I usually would set aside a full day to cooking. Like 10 lbs of chicken, rice, sweet potatoes. I've been spoiled over here recently with everything prepared for me already.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yaaaa. I don't really want the added sugar from the marinade, and the grilled chicken just tastes so much better in my brown rice. I blacken it. :D

Well, then make your own marinade! Lemon juice, olive oil, rosemary, oregano, basil tastes really yummy!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
There's this place around the corner from me that sells 2.99 whole rotisserie chickens.

ZOMG.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why dont you just grill a ton of chicken at once then keep it refrigerated i know it wont taste as good, but all you gotta do then is pop it in the mic and your done. Pre-cooking your meals is always easy.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
why dont you just grill a ton of chicken at once then keep it refrigerated i know it wont taste as good, but all you gotta do then is pop it in the mic and your done. Pre-cooking your meals is always easy.
Not easy....takes time regardless.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I do man. I just eat a ton of it. Haha. I cook up a whole tray which is like...8 chicken breasts or something. I eat 21oz/day, so it goes in like 2.5 days.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Off-day Update

* Added broccoli and green peas to meals 3 and 4

* DOMSy in my legs. Minor DOMS in my glutes (which is enough to keep me happy)...and das uber-DOMSy in my traps/delts/upper back (<----I did shrugs on kind of an angle yesterday to work the portion that works up your back to your traps).

* No workout today. I'm digging rest days. This routine really works in more ways than one. I've been super busy recently and only needing to hit the gym 3x/wk is great.

*I think Formadrol is giving me acne which is weird because I rarely ever deal with any acne even on big cycles. My test must be juiced way the eff up. I like. :D - Actually, I know it is; I've been super temperamental and short-fused lately. I snapped at my boss the other day. I guess she got me back when she grabbed my food from me and took a bite of it. :(