Time to jlog (the "j" is silent)..................
My current goals are to lose body fat while training strength and hardening up a tad. I am playing bodybuilder for a few weeks with a conventional bb'ing split (very unconventional to me). Today is scheduled for a conditioning or extra day for me so I may head in later tonight for some Oly lifts or something stupid like that.
730am: PILL SLAMIN'
- 1 Anabolic-Pump
- 7.5mg Yobama HCL
- 2 Refresh
8am-9am fasted conditioning work @ the (Sox-Harrison) Stadium
- 4 scoops Scivation
- 2 scoops
- ~105lb Sled drag from waist - 2 runs (40 yds down, 40 yds back)
- ~150lb Sled drag from waist - 4 runs (40 yds down, 40 yds back)
- Bull Strength Tire Conditioning - Mock Wood Chops, Standing Core Work, etc. See below.
- Equinox pushes - 1 run up hill (extremely slight grade, maximal effort) 150 yds, 1 run down hill 150yds (more of a sprint and jog)
Post taken from synergy-athletics.com featuring me...
Post conditioning mealCasey “No Holds” Bard sent me a few pictures of him dominating an exercise I posted a little while back and included in the Bull Strength Manual.
This exercise is a combo of tire throwing and conditioning. The weight of the tire does not matter, it is the rate of force development - how fast you can move it, generating a long toss.
Here are the benefits of tire throwing and conditioning:
* Increased work capacity
* Posterior chain strength and explosiveness
* Shoulder strength and power
* Upper back strength and power
* Grip and forearm strength
Another benefit is that you can do this with lifters of all ages with success…and for free!
EXPLODE and launch
Sprint and Repeat
This setup and exercise is literally FREE. All you need is a used car tire and some intensity. Want to get some more and EFFECTIVE workouts, get Bull Strength!
Thanks for the pictures Casey, keep up the great work!
- Joe Hashey, CSCS -
- 1 20oz G2
- 2.5 scoops ATW Choco-PB Whey
This should be a fun log!