Sleeping with MST (sponsored)

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Sleeping with MST​

sorry for the horrible picture- it's suppose to be my bed w/ the ZMK & Somnidren-GH on the pillow

First of I would like to thank everyone at Millennium Sport Technologies for choosing me to run there GHSR (Growth Hormone, Sleep & Recovery Stack)

ZMK info- ZMK (120 Veggie caps) By: Millennium Sport Technologies

Somnidren-GH info- SOMNIDREN GH By: Millennium Sport Technologies

Background Infomation:
I first began working out when I was a freshman in highschool. I played on the backetball team, ran track, & cross country. At first I hated lifting, since I was one of the weaker athletes and the skinniest kid there. We performed mostly compound lifts like the bench press, incline press, squats, & power cleans. Proper form was the most important thing and our coaches made it a top priority that we used it every lift. After highschool I still workedout, but not seriously. I was still really skinny (around 150 lbs.) and I wondered why I never gained any size. Then on my 20th birthday, with the birthday money that my Grandparents had just gave me, I went inside a local GNC. The guy there really opened my eyes, he even told me not to shop there. I then started doing research about everything from rountines to diets. I soon got up to 160, then 170, then 180, and I finally topped out at 195 a few months ago. Since then I have dropped down to around 185 again.

Training Routine:
Monday: Chest, Shoulders, Back
Tuesday: Legs
Wednesday: Biceps & Triceps
Thursday: Deadlifts & some calves
Friday: Chest & Shoudlers
Weekends Off
No Cardio days, or any direct ab work (some light cardio post workout and some core stuff also post workout)

Supplement Protocol:
ZMK & Somnidren-GH 30 min pre bed (Somnidren only taken Mon-Fri)

Various Minerals & Vitamins every morning & regular Multi (I like to high dose some stuff) 2 Uni-liver with every meal, 5-10 gram fish oil, Seasmin oil 3 mg per day, Gut Health once or twice per week, Prime 6 or more per day, & Bioperine with everything

Pre workout- most of the time nothing, Cordygen V02, Jacked, I will note what I use pre

Intra- water, or I will note if I change

Post workout- 10 gram Leucine, 20-30 gram whey, 30 gram WMS, 20 gram dextrose, 5 gram creatine mono, 400 mg bulk Pslin, & stevia - on most days- I will note when I make changes

Diet:
I am not going to count every calorie, but I will be eating over my maintenance amount. I have taken an entire week off and when I weighed in this morning I was only 189 lbs. That is 4 pounds off what I was at a week ago. I am aming at 200 pounds in 4 weeks. I know I will gain some fat, but I am not to worried about it now, I just want to gain some mass & get stronger. I will basically be eating a good amount of food. I still limit my carb intake past 6:00 P.M. though. I will some food detail every now and then. My weight will be taken every Friday morning.

Others:
The thing that I will put an emphasis on during this log is my sleep paterns. I do not usually get a good night sleep. On most nights I wake up around two or three times and look around. I hope that the ZMK & Somnidren-GH will help put me into a deep sleep that I really need. I go to sleep around 10 every night & wake up around 6 in the morning.

The first day of lifting and dosing the ZMK & Somnidren-GH is Monday, March 2

Attachments

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
First in! let's get this thing going!
Appreciate it sumbum- gotta a nice log going yourself. I loved the free samples included. MST really knows how to make you feel special! haha

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate it sumbum- gotta a nice log going yourself. I loved the free samples included. MST really knows how to make you feel special! haha

bludevil ruined the suprise for me, but im still more than willing to take some free samples haha! cant wait till you get yours started and looking forward to the ride! Good luck!

also i like the name of your log, it gave me a good laugh:lmao:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate it- don't you got baseball practice to get soon? You're not skipping out on the team are you- j/k - I hope you throw some good innings today

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Stats...

Sorry I forgot to post my current stats/measurements:

Height: 6'3" 1/2
Weight: 188 lbs.
Body Fat %: ?
Waist: 32"
Chest: 40"
Bicep: L-15"/R-14 3/4"
Forearm: L-12"/R-11 3/4"
Quads: 22"
Calfs: 14"

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I love ZMK, it's the shizzle. I'm in btw.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Subb'd as well. By the way, what's your age jdg487. Just wondering, your stats look pretty good. I'd love to be 6'3

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Hey bluedevil- I'm 21 y/o. Being 6'3" has its benefits, it kinda helped me in basketball a little. In the district that I played highschool ball in Houston the tall kids were like 6'8" and I never really had any post skills. My coach played me on the wing or high post and what really came in handy was being left handed, everyone always plays everyone to the right and I could just blow (or try to) by them if they did. I haven't played any ball in a long time though, I wish they had some type of adult league around here where I am now but I doubt it.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Don't be scared E - we won't hurt you :lmao:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Cannon I hope we sleep well together - umm that didn't sound to good - not together as in with each other, but that we individually get some good sleep while taking the supps

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Cannon I hope we sleep well together - umm that didn't sound to good - not together as in with each other, but that we individually get some good sleep while taking the supps
:hump: :wall:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I'm interest to see if you guys experience any crazy vivid dreams. Those are always good.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Any dreaming would be an improvement over what i'm having now, i can't remember the last time I had a good dream...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, I had some last night for sure, but can't remember them.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Workout #1

This morning I lifted for the first time in 10 days. I took it pretty easy with some light weight, but I still worked hard:

The Workout:

DB Bench Press @ 70lbs - 6 x 5; followed these w/ 3 DB fly holds @ 35lbs for 25,10, & 5 seconds
Bent DB Rows @ 55lbs - 6 x 5
DB Shoulder Press @ 45lbs - 6 x 5
DB Pullover @ 50lbs - 2 x 10
all w/ 60 sec rest between sets

After Thoughts:

I used my sample of Ragnarok Warrior Melon this morning. The taste was pretty good, and it gave me a nice kick and pump during my workout. Post workout I drank a shake containing 30 grams WMS, 15 grams dextrose, 10 grams Luecine, 10 grams BCAA, 5 grams Creatine Mono, 400 mg Pslin, 20 grams whey, & two whole eggs mixed up in a blender bottle. It did not taste very good, but I feel good now. Those DB fly holds burned my chest, especially the 25 sec one, I tried to hold them all that long but I just couldn't manage too.

Preworkout I ate two hard boiled eggs, four tsps of PowerButter, a 30 gram whey & 20 gram cho meal replacement, tsp of coconut oil, a bunch of vitamins, 5 gram fish oil, 1 gram seasamin oil, and 4 uni liver. Postworkout I might just get like 6 scrambled eggs with cheese and a slice of some homemade bread from yesterday covered in some raw honey.

Tonight will be my first night dosing my ZMK and Somnidren GH. I am planning on taking them around 9:30 pm, an hour after my last meal of the day and 30 min before I hit the sack. I woke up around 4 times last night in the middle of the night, I hope that doesn't happen tonight. I really want to be in a deep sleep dreaming about rolling in an open field just playing in the flowers :lmao:
I am going to dry to take the Somnidren sublingually tonight just to try it out and the other ways later. Tomorrow I am going to try out one of those CRE 02 servings to see what it's like. I have a feeling it won't disapoint.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think sublingual is your best-bet since you're taking it only an hour after your last meal...I tried the Cre-02 samples. I didn't notice anything as far as enhanced mood or immediate effects, but the product itself looks awesome. The ingredient profile is the best I've seen on a "creatine product" - I emphasize that because it's wayyy more than a creatine product.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya cannon, i guess i'll stay on the sublingual protocol and see how it goes. I'll try the CRE 02 and if I like or notice anything I may put in an order w/ some of the MVP, which I had never really looked at until now for my multi.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey bluedevil- I'm 21 y/o. Being 6'3" has its benefits, it kinda helped me in basketball a little. In the district that I played highschool ball in Houston the tall kids were like 6'8" and I never really had any post skills. My coach played me on the wing or high post and what really came in handy was being left handed, everyone always plays everyone to the right and I could just blow (or try to) by them if they did. I haven't played any ball in a long time though, I wish they had some type of adult league around here where I am now but I doubt it.
In for this log ! Post up any questions you have about the products and I'm sure everyone that has used them in the past can give a feedback and help ya out.

I know how ya feel jdg487. I was guarding kids that were 6'8"+ in summer league b-ball last year.. I actually blocked the one kid, lol. But ya, being tall has it's advantages and disadvantages. I had my 1st dunk in 9th grade in gym class (granted I was only 5'10" at the time). We have to put extra time in the gym to see some mass gains though :(

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear ya cannon, i guess i'll stay on the sublingual protocol and see how it goes. I'll try the CRE 02 and if I like or notice anything I may put in an order w/ some of the MVP, which I had never really looked at until now for my multi.
Definitely a great multi, but I'll be giving the new Orange Triad a run when I'm done with my AST multi.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
In for this log ! Post up any questions you have about the products and I'm sure everyone that has used them in the past can give a feedback and help ya out.

I know how ya feel jdg487. I was guarding kids that were 6'8"+ in summer league b-ball last year.. I actually blocked the one kid, lol. But ya, being tall has it's advantages and disadvantages. I had my 1st dunk in 9th grade in gym class (granted I was only 5'10" at the time). We have to put extra time in the gym to see some mass gains though :(
I remember one summer on my aau team I had to guard a guy that was literally atleast 7' and like 150 lbs with no skills what so ever. It was real awkward. Man the first time I dunked was the first day of my sophmore year from a lop off the glass, then I got a clean one by myself. I always had really good timing on lobs, putbacks, tip dunks, and my personal favorite blocking someone off the glass. I didn't see any mass gains until like a year ago though.

Definitely a great multi, but I'll be giving the new Orange Triad a run when I'm done with my AST multi.
I really like the new OT formula, I still got 2 of the old formulas in my closet that I need to use up. I have used the AST 32X in the past, it was pretty good.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, it looked decent. $15 for 50 days...not bad at all. That's less than half the price of OT, but you definitely don't get as much. I'm interested to see how the Glucosamine and Chondroitin will effect me...Super Cissus Rx hasn't done crap for me, and I'm dosing 6.6g/day!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have never had any joint discomfort while using OT, good stuff. Thats ridiculous on the super cissus, I haved used 3 grams per day of the cheap bulk stuff from NP and felt great. I even tried to get my Dad to use some to since he always complains about joint pain, but he refuses to take anything at all.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Workout #2

Last Night:
So last night I took my first dose of the ZMK and Somnidren-GH, roughly an hour after my last meal of the day. The Somnidren was taken sublingually and the ZMK just swallowed like normal. Somnidren-GH has a pretty good taste to it! Aftrer about 20 minutes I started to feel really relaxed. My arms and legs started to feel heavy and I got drowzy. I was watching the Worlds Strongest Man competetion on tv and I just about fell out right then. I then went to brush my teeth and wash my face, which both felt real weird. Kind of like I had to put more effort than I usually do to do both of those things. Then I walked back into my room, fell on my bed, and I was out cold. I did wake up once in the middle of the night though, around 2 just to use the restroom. That was the only time that happened. I also had a dream, it was really weird too. In my dream I was hanging out with some of my freinds and I got a bad haircut, like really bad cut, my head was half bald and half normal. I remember looking at a mirror and rubbing my head and saying "What the...". It was an experience. I woke feeling all refreshed and stuff, but a little sore from yesterdays workout, but still ready to lift this morning.

The Workout:

Squats @ 225 - 6 x 5
Stiff Leg Deadlifts @ 175 - 6 x 5
Standing BB Calf Raises @ 135 - 8 x 10
The squats & SLDL w/ 60 sec rest between sets & the calf raises w/ 30 sec rest between sets

After Thoughts:
Those squats today really got me. I don't know why they were so hard, I thought that they would be kind of difficult, but not nearly as hard as they were. Everything else was good though. I had he same breakfast and postworkout as yesterday. I will probably have the same post workout meal as yesterday too. I don't know whats I will be doing today for the rest of the day though. Maybe work in the garden or something to keep me busy. I got something real fun planned for tomorrow mornings workout that I can't wait to try.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
solid workout, im suprised you got up while on somidren. I usually wake up 2-3 times a night, but after somidren i was lights out for 8 striaght hours, IT WAS HEAVEN! On a second thought check this out..http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/h.htm and look up hair, it might be interesting to take major things or objects in your dreams and see what they "represent" and how it may relate to everyday events. I had to do a 2 week dream analysis for psych and it was sorta erie once i analyzed them. Just a thought.

What are you planning on doing tomorrow? Or is it a suprise?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
solid workout, im suprised you got up while on somidren. I usually wake up 2-3 times a night, but after somidren i was lights out for 8 striaght hours, IT WAS HEAVEN! On a second thought check this out..http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/h.htm and look up hair, it might be interesting to take major things or objects in your dreams and see what they "represent" and how it may relate to everyday events. I had to do a 2 week dream analysis for psych and it was sorta erie once i analyzed them. Just a thought.

What are you planning on doing tomorrow? Or is it a suprise?
Man, they just took that from the story of Samson...Dude was a long-haired womanizer; then got his hair chopped off by that beyotch, Rahab...Made him lose all of his strength. What a ho.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Oh yea... Be prepared for some of the craziest, most realistic and vivid dreams you have ever experienced, EVER lol. I love them though !

I only take the Somni GH/ZMK about 2x a week after my toughest workouts so I don't build a tolerance to the awesome effects.

I'm not sure how MST wants you to dose the products but if they didn't give you any specific guidelines on how many nights a week they want you to use it, PM one of the reps and see if 3 nights a week max is ok.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
They told me to go ahead and run the ZMK ed, and the Somnidren 5on/2off. I hope I do not start to build up a tolerance to them though. That would be pretty weak.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Dang Bar Rafaeli is very hot AK, straight up, nice

Oh sum, tomorrow i want to try to see how long it takes to get 100 pull ups, and 100 bech dips. I wish I could get some parallel bar dips but I don't have one/or access to one, so I got to stick to bench dips. Probably add some weight to myself on them though. I'm just excited to see how long it will take me to get all 100 reps.
Appreciate that link to the dream website, talking about how I feel like I lost power. And also on "half" it says you are incomplete. So if I put two and two together, it looks like I have incomplete power or whatever, I really don't know what I'm talking about.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dang Bar Rafaeli is very hot AK, straight up, nice.
You got that right bro !

..Leo DiCaprio is one lucky mofo, lol.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
Dang Bar Rafaeli is very hot AK, straight up, nice

Oh sum, tomorrow i want to try to see how long it takes to get 100 pull ups, and 100 bech dips. I wish I could get some parallel bar dips but I don't have one/or access to one, so I got to stick to bench dips. Probably add some weight to myself on them though. I'm just excited to see how long it will take me to get all 100 reps.
Appreciate that link to the dream website, talking about how I feel like I lost power. And also on "half" it says you are incomplete. So if I put two and two together, it looks like I have incomplete power or whatever, I really don't know what I'm talking about.
good stuff man, all that psych stuff is pretty crazy.

I really enjoy high rep exercises, you just gotta sit there and tell yourself your busting these reps out! I feel I respond pretty well to high reps, it puts a little size on me and cuts me up, but strength doesnt progress as rapidly as the workout im using now does, size and cut are comming along well with my current regime, but not as rapidly. Tons of people say they can lift x amount of pounds, not many say they've done xx number of reps till they feel like there going to die. I think you'll be able to do it at a good time, it's more about telling yourself you can and persevere through the pain more than actually doing it. it's fun seeing how far you can push yourself.

trainnate

Awards
Man, they just took that from the story of Samson...Dude was a long-haired womanizer; then got his hair chopped off by that beyotch, Rahab...Made him lose all of his strength. What a ho.
It was Delilah, not Rahab who chopped off Samson's hair. Rahab ended up helping the Israelites.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i know what you mean. I also respond well to high rep training, but now I feel like going heavier. I am having second thoughts about the 100 rep workout. I may just add 20 lbs to me and time myself until I knockout 30 or 40 reps, and add more weight to myself on the dips for the same number of reps. Sum you definitley got me thinking today...

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i know what you mean. I also respond well to high rep training, but now I feel like going heavier. I am having second thoughts about the 100 rep workout. I may just add 20 lbs to me and time myself until I knockout 30 or 40 reps, and add more weight to myself on the dips for the same number of reps. Sum you definitley got me thinking today...
glad I could help out, and getcha thinking. on a different note where you from? I saw in another thread that you dont get that much snow

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
glad I could help out, and getcha thinking. on a different note where you from? I saw in another thread that you dont get that much snow
I'm from Houston/Sugar Land, but now I live in a little town inbetween Houston & Dallas called Centerville. It was a big change from Houston coming to this place, a few million people to 900 people. It did kind of snow a few months back though, only la little bit and it was gone once the sun came out. Where are you from sum?

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
I'm from Houston/Sugar Land, but now I live in a little town inbetween Houston & Dallas called Centerville. It was a big change from Houston coming to this place, a few million people to 900 people. It did kind of snow a few months back though, only la little bit and it was gone once the sun came out. Where are you from sum?
Chicago area, but at school in the state of Iowa... so we get some pretty nasty weather during the winter months. I hate playing in the cold, and of course I end up in iowa..Go figure. But Im happy were I ended up

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Workout #3

Last Night:
So apparently last night and the previous night I was rolling around and swinging my arms and legs while asleep. So much so that my fiance asked me to sleep in another room because this was causing her to not get any sleep at all. Of course I didn't notice this movement of my limbs what-so-ever thanks to the ZMK and Somnidren-GH. I still woke up once during the night to use the restroom, but other than that I slept pretty good. I cannot recall any dream that I had, but I am sure that I did have one. Hopefully the switch to the other bedroom and being by myself will help get an even better night sleep tonight.

The Workout:

Pull ups/chin up w/ 35 lbs. attached to me supersetted w/
Bench Dips w/ 35 lbs.
30 reps for each in a time of 8:23

Incline Hammer curl @ 35 lbs. for 3 x 4
DB extensions @ 75 lbs. for 3 x 4
*sets were alternated w/ 60 seconds between each one

After Thoughts:
Those pull ups were so hard this morning, but easier than I thought they would be. I was doing 10 then moving on to the dips. The first set I got 5 wide grip, then 5 close grip chins. I did't think that I would be able to even get 5 with that much weight on me. To get the weight on me was difficult too. I put a 25 lb plate through a 10 lb chain and wrapped the chain twice around my waist and connected the ends with some clambs. The plate just hung right down inbetween my legs. By the end I was reduced to cranking out singles, on the way down I would try to go down as slow as I could go. Post workout I used the same stuff that I have been using. I also ate the same meal too; like 6 or 7 eggs, bread w/ peanut butter and raw honey. I am stuck working outside all day, so I'm carrying around a bottle of water mixed with some WMS, BCAA, and stevia to quench my thrist. Looks like for lunch I'm having some chicken pot pie, for the second time in a few days. It is really good, and is always served w/ some fresh bisquits. Tomorrow I think I got some deadlifts and calf stuff to do, so that will be fun.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Last Night:
So apparently last night and the previous night I was rolling around and swinging my arms and legs while asleep. So much so that my fiance asked me to sleep in another room because this was causing her to not get any sleep at all. Of course I didn't notice this movement of my limbs what-so-ever thanks to the ZMK and Somnidren-GH. I still woke up once during the night to use the restroom, but other than that I slept pretty good. I cannot recall any dream that I had, but I am sure that I did have one. Hopefully the switch to the other bedroom and being by myself will help get an even better night sleep tonight.

The Workout:

Pull ups/chin up w/ 35 lbs. attached to me supersetted w/
Bench Dips w/ 35 lbs.
30 reps for each in a time of 8:23

Incline Hammer curl @ 35 lbs. for 3 x 4
DB extensions @ 75 lbs. for 3 x 4
*sets were alternated w/ 60 seconds between each one

After Thoughts:
Those pull ups were so hard this morning, but easier than I thought they would be. I was doing 10 then moving on to the dips. The first set I got 5 wide grip, then 5 close grip chins. I did't think that I would be able to even get 5 with that much weight on me. To get the weight on me was difficult too. I put a 25 lb plate through a 10 lb chain and wrapped the chain twice around my waist and connected the ends with some clambs. The plate just hung right down inbetween my legs. By the end I was reduced to cranking out singles, on the way down I would try to go down as slow as I could go. Post workout I used the same stuff that I have been using. I also ate the same meal too; like 6 or 7 eggs, bread w/ peanut butter and raw honey. I am stuck working outside all day, so I'm carrying around a bottle of water mixed with some WMS, BCAA, and stevia to quench my thrist. Looks like for lunch I'm having some chicken pot pie, for the second time in a few days. It is really good, and is always served w/ some fresh bisquits. Tomorrow I think I got some deadlifts and calf stuff to do, so that will be fun.

Repping out 10 reps of pullups with 35 hanging is pretty impressive :scared:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't getting 10 straight though, I sure wish I was, I would just go at it until I hit 10 total reps. It was pretty hard...

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
The title of this log sounds dirty ! :ntome:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Not as dirty as the new chick in your avi...

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Marisa Miller :love:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I was way off topic, lol. :D