Prime/SuperSap/PhytoTest

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. DW, do you use cissus or anything else to combat the age related pains? Lately I have alot of tendon pain happening and I am researching some relief.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    DW, do you use cissus or anything else to combat the age related pains? Lately I have alot of tendon pain happening and I am researching some relief.
    Yes using bulk cissus 4 grams a day, bulk super cissus was out of stock when I made my last order.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. DW,

looking to take a page out of your book....

If I do Prime 6 weeks 6-7 days per week(2 boxs)
    Super saponins 2g twice per day
    phyto test 1tsp twice per day

Is there anything else I should really have in there? Also, to start cutting do I start after the 6 weeks or now and what would you reccomend for that?

4. Quote Originally Posted by bubble boy View Post
    DW,

looking to take a page out of your book....

If I do Prime 6 weeks 6-7 days per week(2 boxs)
    Super saponins 2g twice per day
    phyto test 1tsp twice per day

Is there anything else I should really have in there? Also, to start cutting do I start after the 6 weeks or now and what would you reccomend for that?

Should maybe not could well yah lots of stuff. Your 44 so Formestane would be very good for you. You can cut on that stack, I would recommend recomp though which is slower but you will gain mass while you lose fat. This is a long term method but you will get the best all over body composition in the long run.

With that stack you have strength aggression, fat loss, test boosting pretty well covered. Estrogen suppression would be my next priority that's why I recommended the Formestane. The supersap may also to something for increase in natural growth hormone not sure so you'd be set pretty much.

My cut I wam going to get into nutrient partitioning and carb cycling but that's a lot to take on when your just getting into this but you may want to follow along with that log too. It invovles Powerfull, Prime, Pslin, Anabolic Pump and VPX Meltdown with Napalm and Lipoderm Ultra. Just in case you want to research the products.

I am assuming your diet is sorted out as you have been around long enough.

5. Thanks DW.

BubbleBoy, throw the T-911 into that mix and you will be good as gold!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Thanks DW.

BubbleBoy, throw the T-911 into that mix and you will be good as gold!!
    If I were to use T-911 with the Prime I would save the Phyto-Test and Supersap for another cycle.

7. I posed that option because he had asked about T-911 in another thread. I thought the AI properties would apply for him.

8. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I posed that option because he had asked about T-911 in another thread. I thought the AI properties would apply for him.
    Yah good call, but if he does the T-911 that should cover test boost as it increases testostorone and is supposed to be pretty strong in it's own right. I plan on adding it to a Prime stack in the future which might contain Powerful as well.

9. I appreciate all the feedback....becomes very overwhelming. Yes, my diet is clean. I will do a 40/30/30 for 4 weeks, 50/25/25 4 weeks, 65/20/15 4 weeks. I'm not looking to compete or anything just look good and lean with muscle mass.

Also, sorry for my ignoance but what is recomp?
    So, add Formestane and I'd be good on this stack

OR

T-911 with Prime for another stack choice?

10. Quote Originally Posted by bubble boy View Post
    I appreciate all the feedback....becomes very overwhelming. Yes, my diet is clean. I will do a 40/30/30 for 4 weeks, 50/25/25 4 weeks, 65/20/15 4 weeks. I'm not looking to compete or anything just look good and lean with muscle mass.

Also, sorry for my ignoance but what is recomp?
    So, add Formestane and I'd be good on this stack

OR

T-911 with Prime for another stack choice?
    Recomposition is a dieting strategy where you try to gain/retain muscle while slowly losing fat. It's much slower that a traditonal cut but you preserve more mass. You usually eat very close to maintenance calories depending on your pace of fat loss. I have been maintaining the same weight but getting leaner.

11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have been maintaining the same weight but getting leaner.
    And that is da killa stuff!

12. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    And that is da killa stuff!
    You know it, I can't believe how effective this method has been. I have been taking some good herbs too though...

13. yo DW how about some progress pics. hows the recomp king looking these days?

14. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    yo DW how about some progress pics. hows the recomp king looking these days?
    Damn pics... I will likely do pics when I am satisfied where I am at. I don't like doing b4 pics. The thing is I have let myself get pretty hairy, I do my back and arms but wasn't planning on the rest till I either do a photo shoot or compete.

Another thing is old guys have loose skin, I can get to a point where this is minimal but I have to get very lean. Pics don't do me justice they never have. I have been thinking of doing pics when I get sub 10% around June. There is still some pocket fat I have to get rid of in my chest area and lower back. I have 4 and a half weeks of recomp then 8 weeks of cut/recomp with Napalm and lipoderm so I should look much better than the pics in my avatar as I will be around 25 lbs heavier and only a couple percentage points less lean.

Maybe I'll do some b4 pics before my final cut... i hate b4 pics

15. DW, would there be any advantage to taking Anabolic Pump with the prime, supersap, phyto test stack? would I be better off with the Jacked? since I'm ordering I'd rather do it all at once

16. Quote Originally Posted by bubble boy View Post
    DW, would there be any advantage to taking Anabolic Pump with the prime, supersap, phyto test stack? would I be better off with the Jacked? since I'm ordering I'd rather do it all at once
    Both would be advantageous but you have to manage your carbs a bit with AP, although it is supposed to be good for fasted training so... it's up to you. Nutrient partitioning is new to me but I plan to get into it with my next stack. You will definitely notice benefits of AP and Jacked but for different reasons as one is a preworkout/energy supp and the other is a nutrient partitioner that uploads carbs to your muscles.

17. Thanks.

Honestly I'm still trying to improve on diet techniques and am not great at it so I will probably leave the AP alone.

18. Quote Originally Posted by bubble boy View Post
    Thanks.

Honestly I'm still trying to improve on diet techniques and am not great at it so I will probably leave the AP alone.
    That being the case, I would have to say that would be right decision. Give yourself more time for research and thought.

19. One more question, I was doing some digging on formestane and ran accross Novedex. Would Novedex replace Super sap and formestane? Their ad mentions better than formestane, yet it's a test booster so I'm confused

20. Quote Originally Posted by bubble boy View Post
    One more question, I was doing some digging on formestane and ran accross Novedex. Would Novedex replace Super sap and formestane? Their ad mentions better than formestane, yet it's a test booster so I'm confused
    dont base product information off of ads. look into each and every product you take.

novedex is an AI, using ATD i believe? ive heard good reviews on it. it can definitely tank your libido at higher doses tho.

and its a test booster in that, if there is less testosterone being converted to estrogen, in turn you have more testosterone intact, this a boost in test. not a test booster like a tribulus.

21. Quote Originally Posted by bubble boy View Post
    One more question, I was doing some digging on formestane and ran accross Novedex. Would Novedex replace Super sap and formestane? Their ad mentions better than formestane, yet it's a test booster so I'm confused
    I would stick with the formestane much better for older guys...

22. Very respectable workout with some highlights...

Shoulders were a little stronger I was able to increase the weight a bit and get all my reps in.

Triceps were about the same untill I was able to crank out 13 reps on my second set of close grip bench.

Went up 10 lbs on the preachers and was able to crank out almost all my reps... it was a real battle. I guess I won...

I was mega pumped again and really hammered my shoulders and arms, I tried the jackd and yes it does seem stronger. I like the new taste too. My muscles are very sore today but I continue to be pumped and hard.

Time to rest up for Saturday... just have my HITT cardio 2nite and day off tommorow. I will be aiming at putting another 20 lbs on the front squats which is an increase of 70 lbs in 4 weeks.

23. Cardio was tough last night but I got through it. I was just so exhausted from ripping it up in the gym the way I have been.

I got a real good nights sleep and feel good now though. I have to mention the hard volumized feeling, wow I feel really big and hard. I know this feeling from taking Prime before but this is much more pronounced. I am really believing the 69 protocol has enhanced the effects of the Prime and that the products I am using Phyto and Supersap have been contributing as well. Anyhow I am sitting here feeling like stone and enjoying my day off.

I am going to go to 9-12 dosing starting Sunday...

24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Cardio was tough last night but I got through it. I was just so exhausted from ripping it up in the gym the way I have been.

I got a real good nights sleep and feel good now though. I have to mention the hard volumized feeling, wow I feel really big and hard. I know this feeling from taking Prime before but this is much more pronounced. I am really believing the 69 protocol has enhanced the effects of the Prime and that the products I am using Phyto and Supersap have been contributing as well. Anyhow I am sitting here feeling like stone and enjoying my day off.

I am going to go to 9-12 dosing starting Sunday...
    That's what she said!

NSCA - CSCS

25. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    That's what she said!

Actually she did say that...

26. I did it!! Yah I went up another 20 lbs on the front squats ... a very respectable 275 for 12 reps.. yah I struggled as times but I got every rep. I almost missed the last one on the fourth set but managed to get it in the end. Yep up 70 lbs on this exercise in 4 weeks.

SLDL - I was already up 70 on this exercise so I let it be an cranked out all my reps... there were times where I felt I could squeeze another 10 but 12 reps on this exercise is fuggin exhausting. I was pleased with my effort.

Time to switch up to heavier lifting so I will run down the first 4 weeks of high reps:

Incline bench up about 20 lbs but the shoulder woould not let me to any further.

Incline Flies up around 20 lbs which is signifcant for this exercise

Reverse grip bent over rows - up 30 I believe

Military press up 20 same story though I can't push heavy weight with my shoulder yet

Close grip bench up 20 lbs but never got all my reps, this was always pre-exhausted though.

Preachers up 25!! remarkable progress for this exercise considering I was doing drop sets

Front squats up 70 fuggn lbs !!! It's true I started fairly light but it's 70 lbs man!!

SLDL 70 lbs !! I was very impressed with my progress here 12's are gruesome with this exercise.

I was up another pound and a half... that's 3.5 lbs up and down at least a percentage in body fat in 4 weeks. I mean I am not even trying to gain weight. I am in my 245 now and getting leaner!! This is just inconceivable to me. I have never been able to do this kind of recomp. For those who like Prime use some test boosting products with it...

4 weeks of heavier lifting now, will have to be conservative with some exercises but it's going to be a swell ride. I have just upped my prime dosage to 9-12 dosing.

27. Damn, nice progress dude! Props..

28. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Damn, nice progress dude! Props..
    Thanks... It was a crazy ride, now we'll see what I have left to finish this sucker off...

Oh forgot to mention, I also added Neovar as planned.

29. Man... I got home from work last night and could hardly hold my head up. I didn't sleep hardly at all on sunday night, I had some type of skin issue, seemed like an alergic reaction of some type. I was actually thinking... there is no way I am making it through a workout 2nite. "Enter Jack3d" ....... I was feeling reasonably good so it was off to the gym.....

It was a decent start to the 5/5/5/8/12 coupound lifting routine I had planned I started off low on the bench (you know shoulder) 245 of 3 sets of 5 ... I had to give up the last rep on the 3rd set for safety sake... (fuggin shoulder). I know my chest wanted more but well you know... I finished off with 215 for 8 and 185 for 12.

Tbar was a whole different story.... yes another happy ending. I knew I was going to be strong on these so I went straight for 5 plates which was no problem so I added 10 lbs and slayed the remaing 2 sets of 5. I dropped 20 lb and cranked out 8 and then another 25 and 12 went smoothly.

This is all I was going to do this day... the plan for this routine is to do 2 to 3 heavy exercises, with heavy weight. I gotta tell you that every time I do a routine like this I feel like I am slacking off as the pace is much slower and the volume is pretty low really. I know I will change my mind the next day when the nice pain sets in and will take note of how close to the bone the doms is. Yep "Heavy goes right to he bone" my new saying... I finished up with a 30 minute set of moderate cardio and felt very good. I took 3 REM and an anti-histimine to combat the itches and passed out for 7 straight hours. I could have slept longer but had to get up for work. Just HITT cardio 2nite so I will get to bed early.

30. I am like you DW. I always feel like I slacked off when I go with the heavy, low volume routine. It just doesn't give me that endorphin rush afterward. But, like you said, the next day tells the true story when the deep muscle soreness sets in!! Enjoy the Pain...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. epi, derma, phytotest
    By antknee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 02:02 PM
  2. DTHC+Sunami+Supersap
    By dat dude in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 06:18 PM
  3. Yohimbe/Trib/Supersap
    By kingin23 in forum Supplements