Prime/SuperSap/PhytoTest

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Good start on legs, it's the first week on heavier sets I did 315 for 3 sets of five then an 8 at 285 and a 12 at 255. The first set was just ok and the second I was definitely off balance and did not get my depth the third was very good though and I finished out strong.

On hamstrings I decided on heavy leg curls and was surprised that I could do 180 quite easily so I moved up to 195 and it went very well and I was very strong.

I never thought I would be doing more than 3 plates a side on front squats but it looks like that's where I'm heading.
    DAMN!!! three plates on the front squat?!? That's some serious weight there.
    NSCA - CSCS

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    DAMN!!! three plates on the front squat?!? That's some serious weight there.
    Yah I have to say that I am pretty pleased but will not likely go up in weight next week cuz I have some form issues with that much weight. 3rd set was ok but would like to get more depth. The 70 lb increase from 205 to 275 for 12's was the what got me going heavier. Prime gets most of the credit, although there is some synergy with the other products. Increase in Prime dosage seems to be instrumental as well. I also increased by SLDL by 70 lbs during that period.

HITT cardio yesterday... I got it done, that's enuff of an accomplishment after that leg day.

It's going to get tough as I have today and tommorow to get through. Chest and back today and shoulders and arms tommorow. One concession is that the workouts are short, but they are heavy. It's the recovery that's going to be tough. After my leg core workout on Saturday I will not likely be able to move on Sunday. The wife will take care of me .... ahhh the life of a drone
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I also increased by SLDL by 70 lbs during that period.
    Oh niiice!
    After my leg core workout on Saturday I will not likely be able to move on Sunday. The wife will take care of me .... ahhh the life of a drone
    Hear ya on that bro..I'm running this routine, upper/lower EOD split, 6 days a week, and the lower body work is always squats & deads (and calves), few sets but heavy intensity..man I don't know if I'm gonna make it thru the week w/o a rest day.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Oh niiice!

Hear ya on that bro..I'm running this routine, upper/lower EOD split, 6 days a week, and the lower body work is always squats & deads (and calves), few sets but heavy intensity..man I don't know if I'm gonna make it thru the week w/o a rest day.
    Yah I couldn't handle 6 days at this point... there may have been a time I could handle 5...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Hah funny you guys should mention hot bikers; I was doing some fasted cardio on Thursday and this girl with the nicest thighs I've seen was spinning for 30 minutes infront of me. I was trying to read a book, but it was ridiculous. She didn't look skinny, but her legs were cut. I almost went up and asked her what sport she does to get legs like those! A female version of Irish Cannon's legs, if I had to compare
    lol
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Well it had to happen... sub par workout. It started with having to back off on the bench 10 lbs cuz I was not getting my reps in. My shoulder just didn't feel strong and like I said before I won't push it... I've learned that lesson only too well.

I was hoping to make it up on tbar rows, I added 10 lbs but even though I got almost alll my reps in the first 2 sets I was not happy with my form. I dropped 10 off for the next set and finished well.

I guess it was only slightly sub par when I look at it... I have set he bar so high on progress that a normal workout looks like failure. So I choose to stay positive and slay some iron tonight on arms.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Setting the bar high..yeah I know that feeling.
    We get so spoiled with the unreal progress that we come to expect every session to improve upon the last..and usually, it does just that.
    Like you mentioned tho, keeping things in perspective: even when we feel we have these 'off' days, it still is a pretty decent session, looking at the big picture.

Now -- get back to rocking!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

We get so spoiled with the unreal progress that we come to expect every session to improve upon the last..and usually, it does just that.
    Like you mentioned tho, keeping things in perspective: even when we feel we have these 'off' days, it still is a pretty decent session, looking at the big picture.

Right it's full out attack for tonight...
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

So true. I had some massively strong days that were considered an "off day" while I was on PRIME. I wished I could have one of those off days now.
    NSCA - CSCS
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Hah funny you guys should mention hot bikers; I was doing some fasted cardio on Thursday and this girl with the nicest thighs I've seen was spinning for 30 minutes infront of me. I was trying to read a book, but it was ridiculous. She didn't look skinny, but her legs were cut. I almost went up and asked her what sport she does to get legs like those! A female version of Irish Cannon's legs, if I had to compare
    Speaking of hit bikers and Irish. Yesterday morning, at my second cycle session, there was a very attractive and in-shape older lady and I thought, dude, this is IC all day, everyday. I actually spoke to her and conversed with her and that's a bit uncharacteristic of me.
    NSCA - CSCS
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Tear it up tonight, bro. You're doing great!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Tear it up tonight, bro. You're doing great!
    Thanks... You know.. I think I'm going to do just that :dl:
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Very solid workout... shoulders were not so good but arms were quite good.

Back and fron shoulder press showed some slight improvement nothing major. Better form but no increase.

Decline Tri extensions up 5 lbs and it actually seemed a bit easier which is good progress as the bar was set pretty high. I got a tremendous pump and the triceps were looking very large and defined. This exercise is tremendous at getting the bottom of your below the horshole giving that nice lump an the back of your arm. The trick is to push out and up and come to the top of your head.

Olympic curls, I gotta tell you during my warmups I has some doubts as I was really feelng some pain in my forearms and o curls of forearm killers. Fuggit I went up 5 lbs anyways and cruched it. Improvements in form and weight.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

DW, I've been on the Prime, supersap, Phyto test for about 6 days now. Still waiting on my Formex though. I have noticed some strength increase already.

I have been taking all three with breakfast, only prime at lunch and all three after dinner. Should I be taking it before my work outs or does it matter?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bubble boy View Post
    DW, I've been on the Prime, supersap, Phyto test for about 6 days now. Still waiting on my Formex though. I have noticed some strength increase already.

I have been taking all three with breakfast, only prime at lunch and all three after dinner. Should I be taking it before my work outs or does it matter?
    Some extra Prime before your workouts can be beneficial, if you decide to dose extra on workout days do them before you work out.

Yah I am not surprised you feel it kicking in the Phyto and Supersap caused it to kick in early for me also.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Very good leg day...

I was concerned about my form on front squats, when Volcom said to me that he was impressed with my 315 front squat I thought about how my form was and I realized that I had been pushing it a little too fast and that I was not getting enough depth. I cut it back to 280 and was very pleased with my range of motion. Man what a workout and my legs are slayed!

I was able to increase my leg curls another 15 lbs! I know I was feeling strong on these so I went for it and cat all but my last rep on my 3rd set. I went down 15 and was I rep short for my 8 and down another 15 and again one rep short for my 12 but this was still an amazing day and my hamstrings are getting hit hard.

Seated calf raises were the same, I don't get too excited about training calves anymore. They have never been a lot of problem... just a bit on the left.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Nice, DW. Always feels nice to get in a good leg day; better than any other muscle group, I feel.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Nice, DW. Always feels nice to get in a good leg day; better than any other muscle group, I feel.
    Yep..build from the ground up!!

I forgot to mention I am up to 12-15 dosing of Prime for the last 2 weeks.
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

ooooooooooooooh..
  20. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Yep..build from the ground up!!

I remember when you mentioned that in the other thread, and all I could think was $$$. Enjoy your 2 weeks though, they should be great
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I remember when you mentioned that in the other thread, and all I could think was $$$. Enjoy your 2 weeks though, they should be great
    Helps when you stock up... but it's not as bad as some might think really. I start of low and work my way up. So in 8 weeks that 4 1/3 bottles. I paid 35 a bottle so it's 150 bucks for 8 weeks. Not that bad cosidering the benefit... I am weighing in a 250 now on the gym scales fully dressed with shoes and I started at 246 and have definitely leaned out by about 3 or 4 lbs. This is in six weeks on a guy who would normally not be putting on weight during recomp but losing it!!. The fuggin stuff is turning me into a monster!!
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

The fuggin stuff is turning me into a monster!!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Finally I have been able to go up on bench press!! It was only a 10 lb increase but since the injury this is the most I have been able to lift. Maybe I am finally mending. My patience finally paying off... So I was up 10 lbs across the board on all 5 sets.

I went up another 10 on tbar rows and then an additional 5, I was getting an audience as I am very adept at this lift.

There was definitely some additional strength and as my shoulder continues to get better I will be able to get some serious chest days in.

The libido is nasty strong. Were talking animal here. I will not get any more descriptive so as not to fill peoples heads with images that are not welcome.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I will not get any more descriptive so as not to fill peoples heads with images that are not welcome.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Good fight last night...

Shoulders no additionaly weight but I was struggling with it the week before. I got all my reps except for the last one on the third set. This is back and from shoulder press so it is common that you wear down very fast. I not all my reps on my fourths set when I dropped the weight and did 8. The first 3 sets were fives. This is my best shoulder since I started this routine.

Decline tri extensions... I tried to move up but only got 3 reps and sloppy ones at that. I went down a measly 5 pounds and crused the remaining sets. This is the thing about this exercise 5 lbs makes a big difference.

Olympic curls ... well it looked bleak. I did a warmup and my wrist was really hurting. It was definitely the tendon. Fugit! I went up another 5 lbs from last week and slayed it. I was pretty surprised how well it went.

When I got home I noticed that I had forgotten to take my preworkout Prime. I couldn't help but wonder what would have happened if I hadn't... anywho preworkout Prime became post workout Prime.

I noticed my DominATP and refresh are in the city... I am hoping that they clear in time to be delivered today so I can use them for tommorows leg workout. I will likely take 2 scoops of jacked for the first time as it's a late morning workout. I really want to tear it up!!
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I noticed my DominATP and refresh are in the city...
    Oh niiiice! You lucky dog you..product looks interesting.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Oh niiiice! You lucky dog you..product looks interesting.
    Yes it does .... can't wait to try it.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Man what a leg day and core training was good too.

I used Jacked, DominATP and Refresh and man you talk about synergy... the extra focus combined with the raw power, instensity and stamina are indescribable... There is also a definite increase in libido, I guess it must be the refresh (just what I need). All the sups I am taking have me feeling so alpha male it's almost uncomfortable at times.

To the workout... Front squats 300 lbs for 5 deep reps each set seemed to be deeper than the last as my confidence soared. I did a forth set of 8 very deep reps at 280 and 260 for 12... I didn't have to drop the weight much for the higher reps as I was feeling so unbelievably powerfull. My trainee/partner continued to comment on the depth and power of the reps. I owned them.

Leg curls had me doing 200 for sets of 5, I did come up short on my higher reps by one on my 8 for 180 and 2 on my 12 for 165.

Did a very intense calf session and finished with some really great core training. Some of the best reps on wheel of death I have done yet.. actually made 10 on my first set.

My legs were trashed all weekend but I sure was happy with my effort.

Today I am feeling huge and full of volume... I have definitely gained some size. Oh and I started using some AP for my refeed days and there was some extra eating as we had friends over for the weekend and It really looks like I respond well as I blow right up. I don't ever remember feeling so tight. I feel huge!!

Tonight is chest and back and Jacob asked if I could do a workout using DominATP and 4 refresh ...sans the jacked so I will do so. It should be interesting stay tuned...
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

I think i may try a stim free session tonight with DominATP and Refresh... Should be interesting...

Keep up the stellar work, my friend!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    I think i may try a stim free session tonight with DominATP and Refresh... Should be interesting...

Keep up the stellar work, my friend!
    Thanks Casey...

We can compare notes tommorow...
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

DW, I am trying to find info on Refresh. What is in it?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Tribulosin and a couple other things it's in the sloppy seconds thread, I'll try and find it...
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Sloppy Seconds...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Sloppy Seconds...
    Yah it was a freebee with purchase of DominATP AKA sloppy seconds. I couldn't find the ingredients but remember one of them was tribulosin...
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Chest and back sans Jacked...

I just took the DominATP with 4 Refresh, the experiment was to see how the new compound works without the stim...

At first it was kind of strange there was definitely some kind of focus but I was so calm that my trainees thought there was something wrong... during the workout it was more and more obvious that I had everything except the stim... The power and focus were still there but the crazy energy was not. There was still enegy and stamina but much quieter.

At the end of it all I still did the same workout and with the same intensity. It's nothing like using all 3, that is the ultimate but it is a good replacement for jacked on it's own. I will definitely use this to take breaks from stim. I will still use all 3 on weekends though.

The workout was slighly better than the previous week, more clean reps with basically the same weight on chest and Tbars I was able to go up 5 lbs and get my reps. The second set of Tbars I actually did very slow reps and was surprised how well I could do.

It was a good workout I can really tell cuz I'm totally trashed today. Yah the rest week is coming up, I've fuggin earned it...
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Here they are:

REFRESH

Schzandrin 15% 500mgs
    Gynostemma 98% gypenosides 300mgs
    Bacopa (40% bacosides)200mgs
    Tribulus Terristris(extracted for tribulosin) 1250mgs

3 cap serving size
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Guys take a look at this log, this will really shed some light on how good Prime is for recomp, right down to contest day!!

PRIME'd and Ready 2 Go! PRIME Log
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Here is the blog of my trainer/former training partner who came third at the worlds a couple years ago.... I learned a lot from this guy and he really reminds me of snag, has the same dedication and disciplines...

http://premierblueprints.blogspot.com/
  39. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Here is the blog of my trainer/former training partner who came third at the worlds a couple years ago.... I learned a lot from this guy and he really reminds me of snag, has the same dedication and disciplines...

http://premierblueprints.blogspot.com/
    Yeah, he calls it right.
    I'll take that comparison!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yeah, he calls it right.
    I'll take that comparison!
    You know when you said I was intuitive about some of your training techniques and philosophies, well this is my source lol you guys think so much alike and your both very successful, go figure
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. epi, derma, phytotest
    By antknee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 01:02 PM
  2. Yohimbe/Trib/Supersap
    By qnzlilshotta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 01:37 AM