Prime/SuperSap/PhytoTest

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes libido was high too. It has been pretty much out of control since the start of this log... and that didn't help lol not when I'm at work anyhow...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha... my supps are in 8 Prime, 2 AP, 2 bulk plsin, 3 meltdown and 1 Napalm to go with my other Napalm and 2 lipoderm ultra. All set for quite a while...

ironaddict

ironaddict

Awards
Does this sum up the feeling DW??

View attachment 26079
hahahahah oh man... that very nearly got me fired. I am totally serious, too.
Generally AM is work safe, but of course, Murphy's law... the one day that i am viewing a thread that begins to verge on not being work safe, my manager walks in... oh man... i nearly had a heart attack. Fortunately he's a pretty chill guy, so it's all good. Oh, good times...

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
serious question DW. how is the taste on supersap? bareable to add to say, an xtend pslin wms 1-c jacked cocktail? and bareable to down pre sporting event? ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
serious question DW. how is the taste on supersap? bareable to add to say, an xtend pslin wms 1-c jacked cocktail? and bareable to down pre sporting event? ;)
Don't let this shyte hit your tongue... parachute it!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahahahah oh man... that very nearly got me fired. I am totally serious, too.
Generally AM is work safe, but of course, Murphy's law... the one day that i am viewing a thread that begins to verge on not being work safe, my manager walks in... oh man... i nearly had a heart attack. Fortunately he's a pretty chill guy, so it's all good. Oh, good times...
lol wow... the managers here would want to get the pic sent to them likely, good thing you don't have a stuck up old bitch for a boss...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just HITT cardio yesterday, I did good just to make it through, I'm very tired but got good sleep last night. I don't have anything today, just rest up for tommorows leg and core day... gonna get nasty.

My trainee, a little latin girl I'm training, did here first squats last week... She only did 60 lbs for 12 but with nice form. She tells me that her legs didn't even get sore this week after doing 4 sets of 12. It's going to get nasty for her as well lol... anyhow I am having fun helping her bring out the finer qualities of that nice behind she has...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is my nutrient repartitioning/Carb cycling I am plannng so far, it's a little rough yet

Sunday High Carbs 1 AP pre cardio, Carbs 125g 400mg pslin, Supper 125g carbs 400mg plsin

Monday medium Oats(50 carbs) with 1 AP, lunch(50 carbs), 1 AP before workout, 1 AP with
post workout shake 50 grams carbs

Tues Low 1 ap 40 carbs, 1 ap 40 carbs lunch, 1 ap pre cardio no carbs supper

Wed High Oats (50 carbs), lunch 50 grams carbs, Preworkout 75 carbs 400mg pslin Post workout shake
75 grams carbs

Thurs low 1 ap 40 carbs, 1 ap 40 carbs lunch, 1 ap pre cardio no carbs supper

Friday high 75g carbs 400 mg plsin, mid day 50 grams carbs, Pre supper 1 ap and 400 mg
pslin (125 grams carbs)

Saturday low 1 AP pre cardio, 40 grams carbs oats, 1 AP Preworkout, 1 ap before supper 40 grams
carbs (post workout)

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you're rotating a 250/150/80g carb attack then? Might be a tad low with your BW bro -- you're a big guy. Not that that wouldn't work for ya, I just think you might be able to push more..
If you keep it as is, my .02 on two things: first, throw in a 1x weekly (or every 8th day so as not to mess up your planned cycle) 400g (or more) carb day in this early stage; and second, I'd split those carbs up a bit on your hi-carb days in your layout (i.e. not 125g w/ 2 doses of Pslin..maybe something like 100g w/ Pslin, and then 3 meals of 50g w/ AP those days). Just something to think about..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you're rotating a 250/150/80g carb attack then? Might be a tad low with your BW bro -- you're a big guy. Not that that wouldn't work for ya, I just think you might be able to push more..
If you keep it as is, my .02 on two things: first, throw in a 1x weekly (or every 8th day so as not to mess up your planned cycle) 400g (or more) carb day in this early stage; and second, I'd split those carbs up a bit on your hi-carb days in your layout (i.e. not 125g w/ 2 doses of Pslin..maybe something like 100g w/ Pslin, and then 3 meals of 50g w/ AP those days). Just something to think about..
Yes I had already considered those points, my super high carb say will be Friday and I was planning on spreading out some of the carb intake. The amounts are not set in stone there will be some extra carbs it's probably going go end up looking more like 300/200/100... this is just a first draft...

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Hey DW, just curious... When you get to it, are you planning to run the Napalm straight up, or have you considered adding clen to it?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey DW, just curious... When you get to it, are you planning to run the Napalm straight up, or have you considered adding clen to it?
It's looking like mid April right now, and I am going to go without the clen as I feel it works pretty well on it's own. Clen is hard to get ahold of up here in the great white north.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am at a loss for words almost to describe Saturdays Leg day. I will just run it down for you. I knew I would be pretty strong and this being the second time I ran 9 prime on workout days. I decided to add 30 lbs to my front squats, now last week may have been a little low but I expected this to be very difficult, it was difficult yes but I hammered it!! Crushed it!! Damn that felt fine. 4 sets of absolute dominance.

I went to the stiff legged deads feeling cocky so I added 20 lbs and crushed 15 reps damn it was too fuggin light so I added another 20, I got to tell you I was really in the zone, I didn't think this weight was conceivable at high reps but I completely dominated again. The last set I missed a rep and only got 11 but I was feeling unbelievable. The rest of the workout went well as I finished off with calves and core training.

A little update there has been some recomp effect after the first 2 weeks I am definitely leaning out and seem to be getting bigger. It's almost inconceivable that I could be making this kind of progress this stage in my life but it be happeing. My wife is simply astounded and commented that my muslces feel like bone...

I did my morning fasted HITT with an AP on sunday morning and that was it for me, I could hardly move after that I just died on the couch. I should be ready to go for tonight as I had a decent sleep. I wonder what will happen with chest and back. I just hope that it's a shocking as Saturday.

Oh and 9 is better than 6 by the look of it, I think that the extra 3 a day on workout days is a very smart protocol. I only do 9 more pills a week but the benefit I am getting is like I have taken more...

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff brother. I know I love when I have a good leg workout. There's nothing like the feeling of killing yourself with some good squats. I actually just started doing front squats myself and I love them. So much easier on my back and I feel it more in my quads.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff brother. I know I love when I have a good leg workout. There's nothing like the feeling of killing yourself with some good squats. I actually just started doing front squats myself and I love them. So much easier on my back and I feel it more in my quads.
Yep the quads take a massive beating, front squats have been a godsend since I have trouble with normal squats due to my shoulder....

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am at a loss for words almost to describe Saturdays Leg day. I will just run it down for you. I knew I would be pretty strong and this being the second time I ran 9 prime on workout days. I decided to add 30 lbs to my front squats, now last week may have been a little low but I expected this to be very difficult, it was difficult yes but I hammered it!! Crushed it!! Damn that felt fine. 4 sets of absolute dominance.

I went to the stiff legged deads feeling cocky so I added 20 lbs and crushed 15 reps damn it was too fuggin light so I added another 20, I got to tell you I was really in the zone, I didn't think this weight was conceivable at high reps but I completely dominated again. The last set I missed a rep and only got 11 but I was feeling unbelievable. The rest of the workout went well as I finished off with calves and core training.

A little update there has been some recomp effect after the first 2 weeks I am definitely leaning out and seem to be getting bigger. It's almost inconceivable that I could be making this kind of progress this stage in my life but it be happeing. My wife is simply astounded and commented that my muslces feel like bone...

I did my morning fasted HITT with an AP on sunday morning and that was it for me, I could hardly move after that I just died on the couch. I should be ready to go for tonight as I had a decent sleep. I wonder what will happen with chest and back. I just hope that it's a shocking as Saturday.

Oh and 9 is better than 6 by the look of it, I think that the extra 3 a day on workout days is a very smart protocol. I only do 9 more pills a week but the benefit I am getting is like I have taken more...
Nice work DW, nothing like blowing yourself out of the water with progress!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work DW, nothing like blowing yourself out of the water with progress!
Yah, it doesn't happen often so it's really extra special when it does...

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Way to go, DW!! Tearin' it up!! :head: Sounds like things are treating you very well at this point. I wish my muscles felt like bone! :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to go, DW!! Tearin' it up!! :head: Sounds like things are treating you very well at this point. I wish my muscles felt like bone! :D
:lmao: I think a bit of an exageration on her part but I am feeling much harder no doubt...

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice work man, glad you like the kick from the addtl Prime -- hella leg day! :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work man, glad you like the kick from the addtl Prime -- hella leg day! :)
Thanks.. yah leg day is a good time for a kick.. I am very anxious to see what happens on chest tonight...back too.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was a good workout but nothing like Saturday, I was still tired from the weekend mayhem but was able to increase most lifts.

Incline bench up 10 lbs.. completed first 2 sets the shoulder was feeling awkward so I had to settle for 10 reps on the next 2 sets. I don't push when my shoulder starts to get tired. I have worked too hard to re-injure myself now.

Decline dumbell flies - I went up 5 lbs a side but at the end of the second set I found I was not gettng a good enough range of motion so I dropped 2.5 lbs a side and really had 2 good sets to finish off and I was still up from the previous week.

On back the pulldown superset was similar to last week, I don't make many gains on this I don't know why. Part of it is the shoulder.

Reverse grip bent over rows up 10 lbs, got all my reps but struggled with the second set, I took an extra minute and crushed the last 2 set.... alls well that ends well.

After finishing the routine I noticed that I had finished very quickly, we had really set a rapid pace. We were 2 when we usually are 3 and we blazed are way through it. I think this make have had a bit of an effect.

I am really pleased what I am seeing in the mirror. I have to get a good nights sleep tonight to enable me to keep up this pace, I am pretty fuggin beat up ... and loving it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn I am beat, just HITT cardio last night, I struggled but finished. I went to bed early but just ended up waking up way too early. Now I have to get it together for tonight thank God for jacked but when I think about it jacked is probably a major contributor to me being so tired. I wonder if I can handle 8 weeks of this. I am still standing and will fight till I have nothing left!!

On the plus side I feel like a Giant rock, I mean serious volume and muscle hardness. I have added some width no doubt, I am already very thick so it's hard to say but one would think that has also improved taking into account type of routine I am doing.

I had to eat a little more than usual last night, I keep plenty of almonds and dates on hand for snacking so the damage was minimal, I'm sure.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On the plus side I feel like a Giant rock, I mean serious volume and muscle hardness. I have added some width no doubt, I am already very thick so it's hard to say but one would think that has also improved taking into account type of routine I am doing.
This is good!
When you are hitting things solid & going all out, esp when changing routines up in the beginning, you can still grow in a hi-rep program.. ppl think 'oh, 15-20 rep range, that's cuts, can't grow'.. bullcrap. Hell, Kris Dim used to work in the 20-30+rep range, and he got some good growth going on (albeit having a little help). There's a lot of different parameters that go into muscle growth at any one given time..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is good!
When you are hitting things solid & going all out, esp when changing routines up in the beginning, you can still grow in a hi-rep program.. ppl think 'oh, 15-20 rep range, that's cuts, can't grow'.. bullcrap. Hell, Kris Dim used to work in the 20-30+rep range, and he got some good growth going on (albeit having a little help). There's a lot of different parameters that go into muscle growth at any one given time..
Oh for sure... you can use low reps when your cutting and high reps when you bulking. The key is to vary what you do. All rep ranges have value and it's best not to neglect different aspects of our training. To me it's fiddling with range, intensity and volume to keep things fresh and keep my body gaining. When I change routines it doen't help if I do a similar routine as the one I just did, I need variety...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh for sure... you can use low reps when your cutting and high reps when you bulking. The key is to vary what you do. All rep ranges have value and it's best not to neglect different aspects of our training. To me it's fiddling with range, intensity and volume to keep things fresh and keep my body gaining. When I change routines it doen't help if I do a similar routine as the one I just did, I need variety...
I'm pushing lower reps, higher weight at the moment myself; 12-6 rep zone, sometimes dipping into 5 reps.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pushing lower reps, higher weight at the moment myself; 12-6 rep zone, sometimes dipping into 5 reps.
My next routine will be like that... all compound movements 5/5/5/8/12.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty good start to shoulder arm day... I was good for a couple extra reps then on the second set I was only able to duplicate what I idid on my first set last week. I went down 10 lbs and finished all my required reps. So it was better than last week.

On to Triceps, no real progress on rope pressdowns, I don't think there is going to be either. It's so grueling dong drop sets on high reps for this exercise. My form is impeccable and there is major effect no matter what weigh I use. I went to close grip bench and was actually down a couple reps. It was so fugging hot in the gym and I was starting to feel really exhausted. I was having trouble holding my water as it seemed to be going right through me.

I had strength though and I knew it, I was just running out of enegy. I went up 5 lbs on the preachers and got 15 reps!! and 8 on the drop. Told you I had strength; the war was on!! I went up another 5 lbs, remember I went up 10 lbs the previous week and now I was trying to duplicate that feat. I gave it my all and could only muster 10 reps but did 8 on the drop again. We were working fast, I was having trouble staying hydrated I missed my last 2 reps perhaps it was time to drop the weight. Fug that!! the third set on prime has been good to me. I was able to improve by one rep but only 6 on the drop but hell that took a lot of balls. I mean I was really sucking wind and was really starting to feel bad. I tried to get another set but hit the wall at 6 reps... yah I was cooked. I have been feeling quite run down so I am proud of how I did.

It was time to do something about my sleep, I needed hardcore rest. I have been fighting like a beserker for the better part of the last 3 weeks. I have one bottle of REM left for emergencies... I took 3 before bed and man... I don't get more sleep with REM but the quality!! I feel fine today, yah my body is still exhausted to a large extent but I woke up feeling like I got about 10 hours sleep and feel much better today than I have all week.

HITT cardio 2nite and I get tommorow off.. you better believe I'll be ready for leg day.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good report man. Overtraining is always an issue when you're using Prime, but it looks like you are using an intelligent approach and planning your rest just fine. Keep trucking!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good report man. Overtraining is always an issue when you're using Prime, but it looks like you are using an intelligent approach and planning your rest just fine. Keep trucking!
Yes I am flirting with overtraining... I figure if I get the rest I need I'll be ok come next week, but if I have to back off a bit then I will. I have to make it through 8 weeks. It doesn't do me any good to burn out half way.

Oh forgot the mention when I got home and looked in the mirror with my shirt off there was a monster in there. Man what a fuggin pump!! I weighed myself and after 3 weeks I have lost almost a pound... I just have to laugh cuz it looks like I gained a bunch... love the recomp on this.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's more my style here lately. Been dipping down to the 5 and 6 rep zone. Love it!!! I love going all-out, pushing the needle to the red, and heating the engines up full bore!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My next routine will be like that... all compound movements 5/5/5/8/12.
Sounds great. Make sure you do your rotator cuff exercises and stretch religously. Also do plenty of light weight warm up sets pyramiding up to that heavy stuff.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I am flirting with overtraining... I figure if I get the rest I need I'll be ok come next week, but if I have to back off a bit then I will. I have to make it through 8 weeks. It doesn't do me any good to burn out half way. .
Do you a DC type "cruise week" where you back off the poundages significantly and stop well short of muscle failure. Keep it light and you'll recover fine. It will also make you hungry to go heavy again after that week is over.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds great. Make sure you do your rotator cuff exercises and stretch religously. Also do plenty of light weight warm up sets pyramiding up to that heavy stuff.
Yah I gotta take care of this old bag of bones... I had actually hoped my shoulder would be fully recovered by now but it's being stubborn.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you a DC type "cruise week" where you back off the poundages significantly and stop well short of muscle failure. Keep it light and you'll recover fine. It will also make you hungry to go heavy again after that week is over.
:lmao: but I'm hungry now!! Might be a good idea to prepare for the upcoming madness. The timing would be good too, I'll gauge how I feel after Saturday.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Damn DW the way you write about your workouts gets me all pumped up thinking about my workout. You could be a motivational coach that's for sure.

I'm doing a bastardized version of DC training. No Rest pauses but only 1 working set. I go up either 5lbs in weight every w/o or increase reps. I go to failure every work set. Well as much as I can working out alone. All compound movements. It's been working pretty well so far. My strength is through the roof (for me anyways), I guess b/c I'm constantly pushing myself to increase the weight. Where as before I would be like well I can't get my whole 10 reps at this weight so I'll go back down. Plus I think the whole 1 working set is great for my recovery. I'm getting my whole body 2 every 8 days. The only thing is I'm sure my stamina is suffering for it. I know it did when I did 5x5 routine.

Sorry kinda off topic just thought I'd share.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn DW the way you write about your workouts gets me all pumped up thinking about my workout. You could be a motivational coach that's for sure.

I'm doing a bastardized version of DC training. No Rest pauses but only 1 working set. I go up either 5lbs in weight every w/o or increase reps. I go to failure every work set. Well as much as I can working out alone. All compound movements. It's been working pretty well so far. My strength is through the roof (for me anyways), I guess b/c I'm constantly pushing myself to increase the weight. Where as before I would be like well I can't get my whole 10 reps at this weight so I'll go back down. Plus I think the whole 1 working set is great for my recovery. I'm getting my whole body 2 every 8 days. The only thing is I'm sure my stamina is suffering for it. I know it did when I did 5x5 routine.

Sorry kinda off topic just thought I'd share.
Yah your stamina might suffer some, but you'll get it back when you go back to a more stamina based routine. That's what snag and I were talking about, you have to vary your routines, touch all bases. It's the basic phylosophy of what your doing that has to change from one routine to another. That's bodybuilding... shaking it up.

Yes I do very well with my trainees, non-motivated people don't tend to last long with me... I'm all about the intensity and I try to motivate. The people who do stay with me have to have that intensity. It's fun!! Currently I am only training 2 people, in my spare time. I am making the girl my training partner as she really has the desire. It's contagious...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cardio was a bit of a struggle but I got through it and today is my rest day.

Good sleep last night again so I should be ready to rip it up again tommorow...leg day!!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes I do very well with my trainees, non-motivated people don't tend to last long with me... I'm all about the intensity and I try to motivate. The people who do stay with me have to have that intensity. It's fun!! Currently I am only training 2 people, in my spare time. I am making the girl my training partner as she really has the desire. It's contagious...
No doubt bro. I do some training on the side, couple clients, but there have been many who have fallen by the wayside cuz they didn't like my intensity. I don't have the patience to train ppl who are half-assing it. I only expect out of my trainees what I am willing to put into training myself -- total effort!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt bro. I do some training on the side, couple clients, but there have been many who have fallen by the wayside cuz they didn't like my intensity. I don't have the patience to train ppl who are half-assing it. I only expect out of my trainees what I am willing to put into training myself -- total effort!
Yah and those people are few and far between, that's why now that I have found one here in town, I make them into a partner. Were a rare breed I guess. It's just no fun to be around people who don't put in the effort.

Damn! on a side not I am feeling really alpha male today, the combination of Prime and test booster is overwhelming!!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
..I am feeling really alpha male today, the combination of Prime and test booster is overwhelming!!
Schweeet! :cool:
I was working in GNC yesterday feeling like God myself, it was hitting me hard..love that feeling! (no blasphemy intended)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there such a thing as a Beta-Male feeling?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Schweeet! :cool:
I was working in GNC yesterday feeling like God myself, it was hitting me hard..love that feeling! (no blasphemy intended)
Yah and combine that with the fact I am rock fuggin hard and volumized... well put it this way it's going to be hard to take the day off.. but I know I have to, tommorow is going to be carnage..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cranked out another very good workout:

I know since there has been just 2 of us we have been setting an awsome pace in our workouts, I was concious to get enogh rest between sets as last week I was pushing the pace. It was still crisp but much more sensible.

Now I put sensbile aside for a bit and went up another 20 lbs on the front squats (that's 40 lbs in 3 weeks I believe maybe 50). It was very tough first set. Second set was a bit better but still very challenging. Then it happened.. despite getting a bad take of and being slightly off balance the weight just seemed to get lighter. The fourth set was the same and I finished feeling I could have done more weight. I may have to add another 20next week.

SLDL's - Last week I finshed at 265 for 11 and I decided to make that my starting weight which is I believe 40 lbs up from where I started so this should be sufficient. I did 3 sets of 12 (grueling) and missed 2 reps on the forrth set.

Calves and core work went very well and I was not feeling as destroyed as last week afterwards but it was a very good workout. I am feeling the pain today though. Most workouts I adjust to and am not as sore as time goes on...well there has been very little adjustment. I guess I am so progressive my body is just hanging on. Chest and back tonight we'll see how it goes.

Oh and I weighed in up 2 lbs, and definitely leaned out significantly. Love the recomp on this.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well looks like my shoulder won't let my go heavy on bench yet. I have the strength but the shoulder gives out when I try to use more weight for the perscribed rep range. Just have to be patient. I was able to increse 2.5 lbs on my db decline flies though and got a really nice pump.

I made some improvment in the back exercises doing more reps on pulldowns and straight arm pulldowns. This superset is a marathon so it's good to make any progress at all. I added 10 lbs to my reverse grip bent over rows and fought my way through.

It was a very good workout overall and I seem to be crusing along quite nicely.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice.. Good to see you're keeping an eye on that shoulder. It's nice to see a guy knowing his limitations and being able to work & increase smartly, rather pushing & getting hurt again.
Keep this train rolling! :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice.. Good to see you're keeping an eye on that shoulder. It's nice to see a guy knowing his limitations and being able to work & increase smartly, rather pushing & getting hurt again.
Keep this train rolling! :D
Yes I learned the hard way but I learned. There is no way I am risking injury after all I've been through. If I feel it giving way I back the fug off. :scared: