Prime/SuperSap/PhytoTest

bubble boy

Awards
DW sounds like your in a good zone. Hope I get there! I'm liking the prime, phyto test, supersap stack. My muscles feel fuller and I'v had some strength increases. I'm in dire need of a pre workout suppliment though as my last couple of training days I have been groggy. I'm also going to try 9 prime on training days. Formex has been 2/day just on work out days.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Good job, DW!! Enjoy your week off, you've earned it, buddy.

:dl:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW sounds like your in a good zone. Hope I get there! I'm liking the prime, phyto test, supersap stack. My muscles feel fuller and I'v had some strength increases. I'm in dire need of a pre workout suppliment though as my last couple of training days I have been groggy. I'm also going to try 9 prime on training days. Formex has been 2/day just on work out days.
Jacked would be a great addition, try some DominATP with that for some really unreal focus...

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Wow what a run, lets sum up leg day b4 I get into my final thoughts on this stack:

I did all 3 Jacked, DominATP and Refresh.. I had tremendous energy and focus. It seems that the addition of DominATP helped me to get my energy more under control. I didn't notice this with the first time but I was less hyped than I normally am on Jacked. The perfect balance between crazy and confident.

I went back up to 315 on front squats, I got my depth on the 3rd and 4th reps of the first set but the bar rolled forward a bit on the 5th and did not get good depth as it would have fallen or so it seemed. Second set was a different story much better balance and pretty good depth. 3rd set was the best with better depth and pinpoint control.

Leg curls were also very good I was able to complete the sets I could not the previous week.

More of the same with calves, more strength and stamina.

Core training was awsome, one milestone was 11 on wheel of death...

8 consecutive weeks of progressive training starting off with high reps for the first 4 where I put on as much as 70 lbs on some exercises. Then power training with lower reps where I put on another 40 lbs on squats while improving my technique. Never had this much progress and consistancy over this period of time.

Lets talk body changes, I am up 6-7 lbs of body weight and down 3-4 lbs fat (an estimate). This would have been impossible without supplementation at this stage in my training. What would normally have happened well I would not have gained much weight and may have lost a bit of fat. I would have been doing well if I did 1 fifth of what I was able to do. That is no exageration, Prime along with Phytotest and SuperSap with some other supps like Eform and PGH I increased my results about 5 X what I normally would have been able to do. (again a guess but a conservative one)

There is a couple things that stood out, 1) Prime megadosed is awesome and 2) Using a test booster to support Prime is also a good idea. It seems to help the effects kick in sooner and supports said effects throughout.

There is definitely some significant changes in my overall look and feel. I am large and reasonably lean at around 248. I feel massive and hard all the time, like I could knock down walls. Now I will take a week off (well deserved and I feel great). I will come back with a nutrient partitioning carb cycle which will resemble the something along the lines of what Snag recommends. I will sort it all out and document it in my new log. My goals will be to hit around 10% body fat and remain around 240... I suspect I will obliterate those goals...can you believe it!! I am not sure I do yet!!
Thats a great feeling man! Sounds like are killing it in here. Keep it up!:dl:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is a couple things that stood out, 1) Prime megadosed is awesome and 2) Using a test booster to support Prime is also a good idea. It seems to help the effects kick in sooner and supports said effects throughout.

There is definitely some significant changes in my overall look and feel. I am large and reasonably lean at around 248. I feel massive and hard all the time, like I could knock down walls.

Now I will take a week off (well deserved and I feel great). I will come back with a nutrient partitioning carb cycle which will resemble the something along the lines of what Snag recommends. I will sort it all out and document it in my new log. My goals will be to hit around 10% body fat and remain around 240... I suspect I will obliterate those goals...can you believe it!! I am not sure I do yet!!
Good summation DW. Looking forward to Part II..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good summation DW. Looking forward to Part II..
Yah I will create a new thread for that... I have to say though, this is the leanest I have been going into a cut as I used to gain way to much on my bulk periods. Recomp instead of bulk is a real key for me.