Prime/SuperSap/PhytoTest

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't let one sour grape ruin the whole... you know what I'm saying. ;)
Yah I know... I was very interested in the prolotherapy... problem is it's hard to find someone local who practices it. Canada is so behind on this kind of thing.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive got problems in my left shoulder. ive only recently added shoulder presses again, and im only about a month back to benching from almost a year off.
I guess yours was more severe, I have been able to work it but not go heavy. It's been around 9 months.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive got problems in my left shoulder. ive only recently added shoulder presses again, and im only about a month back to benching from almost a year off.
I'm in the same boat, it'll either be a full year until I can dead lift anything, or dead lifts just may not be an option at all, forever, or bent over rows, but I've found some happiness in the incline bench BB rows.

Your Avi of Dwight freaks me out each time.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in the same boat, it'll either be a full year until I can dead lift anything, or dead lifts just may not be an option at all, forever, or bent over rows, but I've found some happiness in the incline bench BB rows.

Your Avi of Dwight freaks me out each time.
Maybe I should just stop whining... :tongue2:

It's Shoulders and Arms tonight looking forward to it ... high reps though :irked:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout !! I was chewing up iron and spitting out nails. I had to increase weight on every exercise. I can't believe it but it seems that these supps have kicked in very early. Must be some wild synergy goin on here. Oh and libido... wow!!

Lets run it down ... it was like any other day at the gym. I started with military press and I am going high reps and have been nursing an injury so I did 135 only (wanted to start out conservitive) 15 reps later I was thinking that's way to light so I go 155 which is fairly reasonable weight considering my situation. 14 reps still a bit too easy I am really aiming for 12, I went up to 165 and finished two sets of 12. My shoulder got tired near the end or who knows how much I could have done. This is pretty respectable and got me by surprise.

Rear delt pec dec was strong, nothing really amazing.

Rope press down was intense I wasn't doing amazing weight gains here but the contraction I was getting was epic. I punished the tri's. The big surprise came with close grip bench. My tris were already feeling pretty cooked but I had all this fire and energy, I started out with 185 and crushed 14 reps. Wow then I put it up to 205 and did 12 good reps.

Last but not least straight bar preachers high reps with a drop. I started with 90 with a drop to 75. Too fuggin light I did 15 and 11. 100 and 85's just right 12 and 7. Here is where it gets a bit freaky, the next set was 13 and 7 yah I was gaining strength. I could not bend my arms hardly at all but you know I wasn't going to let that stop me by this time I'm in a frenzy the fire in my eyes. I finished with a grueling 12 and 7. I walked out of the gym a very pleased man.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Killer day DW! Way to knock it out. I love them days where strength just keeps rising!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killer day DW! Way to knock it out. I love them days where strength just keeps rising!
Yah that's one of the things that I get out of Prime the 3rd set is usually the best. I have only been on it for 5 days though, so I have to assume some synergy with Phyto and Supersap has kicked it in early... this is exciting :fest30:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is nothing like the feeling of being dialed in. You attack each set, you aren't just getting thru the w/o. You finish feeling more energized than when you went in. Nice job DW!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is nothing like the feeling of being dialed in. You attack each set, you aren't just getting thru the w/o. You finish feeling more energized than when you went in. Nice job DW!!
That's it in a nutshell.. gonna be good run!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW, wanted to ask you about the pure sap. What exactly are it's benefits?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW, wanted to ask you about the pure sap. What exactly are it's benefits?
You mean SuperSap... libido is through the roof, it raises test. There is definitely some energy of some kind, it seems to give my jacked more kick. Did I tell you about the libido... lol yah just what I need.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to get in on this. I just put in an order for 1x SuperSap in the comment box on my NP order today. Hopefully they will accommodate it. Supposedly the shipment is very small, and I wanted to pre-order it if possible. There was a sale on ATW Isolate, plus free shipping, so I wanted to jump on that.

I'm interested in SS' effects on energy and endurance. I've always loved PowerFull, but buying 1-C and SS in bulk is so much more up my alley.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks DW!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to get in on this. I just put in an order for 1x SuperSap in the comment box on my NP order today. Hopefully they will accommodate it. Supposedly the shipment is very small, and I wanted to pre-order it if possible. There was a sale on ATW Isolate, plus free shipping, so I wanted to jump on that.

I'm interested in SS' effects on energy and endurance. I've always loved PowerFull, but buying 1-C and SS in bulk is so much more up my alley.
I don't think you'll be disappointed, run it preworkout with some kind of energy booster like Jacked and your set.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks DW!!
NP...

Leg day was a success, I had to go up on front squats started at 205 for 12 too light moved up to 225 seemed just right. I am getting better at this movement so I will be moving up 10 -20 lbs a week. I can't see myself going to 300 on this though.

Stiff legged deads same story started at 185 for 12 and added 20 cuz it was too fuggin light.

Standing calf raises were uneventfull I did plenty of weight 245 but didn't go up.

Then did core work starting with wheel of death, which I seem to be improving upon. I did 8 6 and 5 but better forn this time. My friend is coming up and marketing a new ab rollling apparatus he calls the turtle. Martial arts people are raving about it. I haven't seen it yet but he'll be coming down to Montreal to market it. I guess the thing is speically shaped and can move any whiich way, like in circles. I can't wait to get my hands on it. This guy knows his shyte, he's the guy on my amspace.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All this talk of Jacked gets me close to buying it, and then I recall it contains Beta Kryptonite.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So do you still think I should dose it 2x/day, or just pre-wo?
I do twice a day, I think there is benefits for test increase as well as enhanced workouts.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All this talk of Jacked gets me close to buying it, and then I recall it contains Beta Kryptonite.

Yah you have a sensitivity to it I guess... and the new version is going to have more.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely awesome to see Shaddow around the boards again! :usa2:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn fine iron slingin session!! What can I say this is kickin in early, full credit to the Phyto and Supersap. Something synergistic with the Prime I figure. The workouts I am having now late in the first week and early in the second are remenisant of week 3 of my first Prime run. I keep pushing up the weight and it's hard to find the ceiling on some exercises. This is shocking at times. I walked away from decline flies without finding my ceiling, I did more reps with more weight, than I could conceive.

I really pay for it the next day but these workouts are damn fine.

The libido is still very high, I am in a state of constant readiness, well it's not that crazy but it's very intense.

Oh I seem to put on some size as well, I was looking bigger ... wider.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds great DW!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn fine iron slingin session!! What can I say this is kickin in early, full credit to the Phyto and Supersap. Something synergistic with the Prime I figure. The workouts I am having now late in the first week and early in the second are remenisant of week 3 of my first Prime run. I keep pushing up the weight and it's hard to find the ceiling on some exercises. This is shocking at times. I walked away from decline flies without finding my ceiling, I did more reps with more weight, than I could conceive.

I really pay for it the next day but these workouts are damn fine.

The libido is still very high, I am in a state of constant readiness, well it's not that crazy but it's very intense.

Oh I seem to put on some size as well, I was looking bigger ... wider.
Sounds good! I can't wait to try some TD Form in a few weeks once it comes in. I think I'll start my SuperSap with it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good! I can't wait to try some TD Form in a few weeks once it comes in. I think I'll start my SuperSap with it.
Form is one of the best products I've ever encountered. It keeps me young...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couldn't pass up that Prime 2 for... so here's the new plan, I will keep running 6 a day for the first 5 weeks then when things get heavy from weeks 6 through 9 I will add 3 pre-workout... gonna get all kinds of crazy un in here lol

I also decided to later do a 8 week more intense recomp come spring.. I got some Anabolic pump and Meltdown (recreate has an adverse effect on my equilibrium). I also got some bulk Pslin and more Napalm so I can run 2 weeks Napalm 2 weeks Lipoderm Ultra. This will likely be with a Prime/ Powerfull stack.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ooooooh, shite's getting ready to hit the fan.. :AR15firing:
Sounds like someone's trying to get back up on that stage.. :ntome:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ooooooh, shite's getting ready to hit the fan.. :AR15firing:
Sounds like someone's trying to get back up on that stage.. :ntome:
Shhhh ... the wife might here you :dead:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Options...

I am mulling over what I should do about my change in venue...

I don't want to start my recomp/cut too late, if I continue with the current plan I will run this current stack to mid April then I need a week down time. Then I don't want to run Prime back to back so I would have to run a 4 weeker of TNT which takes me till the end of May before I can start my cut. That's a little late.

I could start my cut with the TNT run and carry it over into Prime/Powerfull run. Which would start mid April

Third option would be to finish the last 4 weeks of this cycle on TNT and start my Prime/Powerfull cut in mid April.

So what do you guys think...

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't ask me dude.. I'm liable to change my mind by tomorrow.. :lol:
But, I'm a little confused by the timeframe of option 1. If it runs to mid-March and then you take a week off, run 4 weeks of TNT, that would be end of April, no? At which time you could pick up the Prime/PowerFULL to run thru the cut..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't ask me dude.. I'm liable to change my mind by tomorrow.. :lol:
But, I'm a little confused by the timeframe of option 1. If it runs to mid-March and then you take a week off, run 4 weeks of TNT, that would be end of April, no? At which time you could pick up the Prime/PowerFULL to run thru the cut..
Your right If I continue for the full 9 weeks that would be mid April then on week off then 4 weeks of TNT... I'm confusing myself.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok here's what I've decided ... Option 2 with some twists or alterations. I will continue on this 9 week run and add 3 caps of prime pre-workout immedietely. At the end of 5 weeks I will add Neovar for 4 weeks and ... increase my Prime intake to 9 a day 12 on workout days. This is going to be a heavy duty 4 weeks 5/5/5/8/12 reps for most exercises.

Then I take my week off (gonna need it) I will start my cut using TNT, Meltdown, Powerfull and AP. I will likely cycle in some bulk Pslin here and there on carb days (don't have it worked out yet), when the TNT is gone after 4 weeks it's back on prime at 9 a day 12 on workout days. Oh and I will be 2 weeks on Neovar and 2 weeks on Lipoderm throughout the 8 weeks. Wow this sounds good when I see it written out. Still some more tweaking to do.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ooooh nice my man! I especially like that Prime protocol! ;)
I think you've planned this well for just a rough draft; dig that carb cycling w/ the Pslin too. All the supps look good. :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ooooh nice my man! I especially like that Prime protocol! ;)
I think you've planned this well for just a rough draft; dig that carb cycling w/ the Pslin too. All the supps look good. :)
Thanks.. I am still at a bit of a loss on how I am going to manage the carb cycling. I want to take advantage of the AP on the empty stomach and understand I could alternate that with Pslin using carbs. What about off days where I just do cardio... same principle ? I guess I am just trying to figure out when I will use Pslin and when to use AP... I'm a nutrient partioning Virgin have been putting it off for so long.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Many different ways to carb cycle bro..
You could take the every 3rd day approach (like if you're running a 30/50/20 c-p-f split, run a 60/30/10 intake every 3rd day, then stretch it out to every 4th day after awhile).
Or, you could just drop in an addtl hi-carb meal as last meal of the day every 3 or 4 days, using Pslin prior to that..
Or, you could have a more set carb-rotation going on, like 250g carbs total the first day, 150g the second day, and 75g the third day, back to day 1 for 4th day, etc. and just bunch a large portion of carbs around your training session on the first & second days of the rotation, using Pslin + large carbs prior to training on those days..
These days wouldn't have to line up with any set day in your training rotation. I feel better 'intellectually' when it does line up, but this is really not necessary..
I'm sure you'll figure it out, you're a pretty smart guy. Just play with it for awhile.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Many different ways to carb cycle bro..
You could take the every 3rd day approach (like if you're running a 30/50/20 c-p-f split, run a 60/30/10 intake every 3rd day, then stretch it out to every 4th day after awhile).
Or, you could just drop in an addtl hi-carb meal as last meal of the day every 3 or 4 days, using Pslin prior to that..
Or, you could have a more set carb-rotation going on, like 250g carbs total the first day, 150g the second day, and 75g the third day, back to day 1 for 4th day, etc. and just bunch a large portion of carbs around your training session on the first & second days of the rotation, using Pslin + large carbs prior to training on those days..
These days wouldn't have to line up with any set day in your training rotation. I feel better 'intellectually' when it does line up, but this is really not necessary..
I'm sure you'll figure it out, you're a pretty smart guy. Just play with it for awhile.
I used to do something similar to the last scenario except I ran 3 days at a time at each level so it ended up being a 9 day rotation instead of 3. Currently my higher carb days are the days after workouts, seems to be the time I demand them most. I like the idea of the 3 day cycle and using Pslin on the high carb day. So 400 mg of Pslin before high carb meals on high carb days, if it is on a workout day Pslin with some oats pre-workout. Otherwise on medium and low carb days AP with carbs on without carbs pre-workout if it falls and a workout day. Sound good ?

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So 400 mg of Pslin before high carb meals on high carb days, if it is on a workout day Pslin with some oats pre-workout. Otherwise on medium and low carb days AP with carbs on without carbs pre-workout if it falls and a workout day. Sound good ?
Yep, sounds like a good plan man. :thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, sounds like a good plan man. :thumbsup:
Thanks .... so let be written...so let it be done. Like to have my ducks in a row.

So I can really feel the supps kickin in, alpha male feeling is off the charts, here I am all pumped and ready to go and I haven't even taken my jacked yet and my 3 Prime pre-workout. It's gonna be scary in the gym tonight.

4 pm jacked
4:30 cardio
5:15 light meal 2 prime
7:00 3 prime Phyto-Test and SuperSap

Yes very scary... :biglaugh:

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I will follow along and try to learn more about recomping as an endo.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well not as scary as I would have liked... let me tell you about the rest of my day...

I get home to do my HITT cardio and am locked out of my building because of a gas leak. I live in old Montreal and there is a lot of construction going on and I guess the hit a line. It was a bad one so they had to evacuate us. I sat in an emergency bus for 2 hours. I was really jacked up so I was anxious about my workout. They finally let us back in and I got ready to go to the gym took all my sups.

I had a bad start on military press, I did not get the chance to do my shoulder routine when I got home and I think it was a little stiff and I gripped the bar a little too wide. So no real progress from last week but I didn't to an worse. Same story on Triceps but I was really jacked up so after I did my close grip bench I hit the floor for close pushups till fail. At least I know I got everything out of it I could. I was really perculating, fire in my eyes. I hit the straight bar preachers with a vengeance, up 5 lbs for last week and I got 15 and 11 on the drop ... too fuggin light, now I'm cooking and mad... up another 5 just barely squeaked out 12 and 7 on the drop. Now to the magic 3rd set, it didn't let me down 13 and 7 and then finished off 11 and 6 on the forth. This is a 10 lbs increase on a high rep routine. Sort of made up for the rest of my day... something was salvaged.

Another point is I have not been on Prime for 2 weeks yet...I have nothing to complain about.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love happy endings...way to turn it around DW!! And things are PRIMED for more to come.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love happy endings...way to turn it around DW!! And things are PRIMED for more to come.
Yah it just took a while to get my focus I guess...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But you did and that's what counts!!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep -- that's the real deal deal right there: how we take adversity & build from it. That's true quality my friend! :cheers:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep -- that's the real deal deal right there: how we take adversity & build from it. That's true quality my friend! :cheers:
Thanks... I was fighting all the way true... I was so hyped about this workout for a real heavy alpha male surge later yesterday afternoon. The addition of test boosting supps has definitley made my experience more... fullfilling. The agression I was feeling was very primal. Hard to explain I just wanted to tear it up...