1. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have been maintaining the same weight but getting leaner.
    And that is da killa stuff!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    And that is da killa stuff!
    You know it, I can't believe how effective this method has been. I have been taking some good herbs too though...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

yo DW how about some progress pics. hows the recomp king looking these days?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    yo DW how about some progress pics. hows the recomp king looking these days?
    Damn pics... I will likely do pics when I am satisfied where I am at. I don't like doing b4 pics. The thing is I have let myself get pretty hairy, I do my back and arms but wasn't planning on the rest till I either do a photo shoot or compete.

Another thing is old guys have loose skin, I can get to a point where this is minimal but I have to get very lean. Pics don't do me justice they never have. I have been thinking of doing pics when I get sub 10% around June. There is still some pocket fat I have to get rid of in my chest area and lower back. I have 4 and a half weeks of recomp then 8 weeks of cut/recomp with Napalm and lipoderm so I should look much better than the pics in my avatar as I will be around 25 lbs heavier and only a couple percentage points less lean.

Maybe I'll do some b4 pics before my final cut... i hate b4 pics
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.05%

DW, would there be any advantage to taking Anabolic Pump with the prime, supersap, phyto test stack? would I be better off with the Jacked? since I'm ordering I'd rather do it all at once
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Quote Originally Posted by bubble boy View Post
    DW, would there be any advantage to taking Anabolic Pump with the prime, supersap, phyto test stack? would I be better off with the Jacked? since I'm ordering I'd rather do it all at once
    Both would be advantageous but you have to manage your carbs a bit with AP, although it is supposed to be good for fasted training so... it's up to you. Nutrient partitioning is new to me but I plan to get into it with my next stack. You will definitely notice benefits of AP and Jacked but for different reasons as one is a preworkout/energy supp and the other is a nutrient partitioner that uploads carbs to your muscles.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.05%

Thanks.

Honestly I'm still trying to improve on diet techniques and am not great at it so I will probably leave the AP alone.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Thanks.

Honestly I'm still trying to improve on diet techniques and am not great at it so I will probably leave the AP alone.
    That being the case, I would have to say that would be right decision. Give yourself more time for research and thought.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.05%

One more question, I was doing some digging on formestane and ran accross Novedex. Would Novedex replace Super sap and formestane? Their ad mentions better than formestane, yet it's a test booster so I'm confused
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

One more question, I was doing some digging on formestane and ran accross Novedex. Would Novedex replace Super sap and formestane? Their ad mentions better than formestane, yet it's a test booster so I'm confused
    dont base product information off of ads. look into each and every product you take.

novedex is an AI, using ATD i believe? ive heard good reviews on it. it can definitely tank your libido at higher doses tho.

and its a test booster in that, if there is less testosterone being converted to estrogen, in turn you have more testosterone intact, this a boost in test. not a test booster like a tribulus.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

I would stick with the formestane much better for older guys...
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Very respectable workout with some highlights...

Shoulders were a little stronger I was able to increase the weight a bit and get all my reps in.

Triceps were about the same untill I was able to crank out 13 reps on my second set of close grip bench.

Went up 10 lbs on the preachers and was able to crank out almost all my reps... it was a real battle. I guess I won...

I was mega pumped again and really hammered my shoulders and arms, I tried the jackd and yes it does seem stronger. I like the new taste too. My muscles are very sore today but I continue to be pumped and hard.

Time to rest up for Saturday... just have my HITT cardio 2nite and day off tommorow. I will be aiming at putting another 20 lbs on the front squats which is an increase of 70 lbs in 4 weeks.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Cardio was tough last night but I got through it. I was just so exhausted from ripping it up in the gym the way I have been.

I got a real good nights sleep and feel good now though. I have to mention the hard volumized feeling, wow I feel really big and hard. I know this feeling from taking Prime before but this is much more pronounced. I am really believing the 69 protocol has enhanced the effects of the Prime and that the products I am using Phyto and Supersap have been contributing as well. Anyhow I am sitting here feeling like stone and enjoying my day off.

I am going to go to 9-12 dosing starting Sunday...
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Cardio was tough last night but I got through it. I was just so exhausted from ripping it up in the gym the way I have been.

I got a real good nights sleep and feel good now though. I have to mention the hard volumized feeling, wow I feel really big and hard. I know this feeling from taking Prime before but this is much more pronounced. I am really believing the 69 protocol has enhanced the effects of the Prime and that the products I am using Phyto and Supersap have been contributing as well. Anyhow I am sitting here feeling like stone and enjoying my day off.

I am going to go to 9-12 dosing starting Sunday...
    That's what she said!

NSCA - CSCS
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    That's what she said!

Actually she did say that...
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

I did it!! Yah I went up another 20 lbs on the front squats ... a very respectable 275 for 12 reps.. yah I struggled as times but I got every rep. I almost missed the last one on the fourth set but managed to get it in the end. Yep up 70 lbs on this exercise in 4 weeks.

SLDL - I was already up 70 on this exercise so I let it be an cranked out all my reps... there were times where I felt I could squeeze another 10 but 12 reps on this exercise is fuggin exhausting. I was pleased with my effort.

Time to switch up to heavier lifting so I will run down the first 4 weeks of high reps:

Incline bench up about 20 lbs but the shoulder woould not let me to any further.

Incline Flies up around 20 lbs which is signifcant for this exercise

Reverse grip bent over rows - up 30 I believe

Military press up 20 same story though I can't push heavy weight with my shoulder yet

Close grip bench up 20 lbs but never got all my reps, this was always pre-exhausted though.

Preachers up 25!! remarkable progress for this exercise considering I was doing drop sets

Front squats up 70 fuggn lbs !!! It's true I started fairly light but it's 70 lbs man!!

SLDL 70 lbs !! I was very impressed with my progress here 12's are gruesome with this exercise.

I was up another pound and a half... that's 3.5 lbs up and down at least a percentage in body fat in 4 weeks. I mean I am not even trying to gain weight. I am in my 245 now and getting leaner!! This is just inconceivable to me. I have never been able to do this kind of recomp. For those who like Prime use some test boosting products with it...

4 weeks of heavier lifting now, will have to be conservative with some exercises but it's going to be a swell ride. I have just upped my prime dosage to 9-12 dosing.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

Damn, nice progress dude! Props..
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Damn, nice progress dude! Props..
    Thanks... It was a crazy ride, now we'll see what I have left to finish this sucker off...

Oh forgot to mention, I also added Neovar as planned.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Man... I got home from work last night and could hardly hold my head up. I didn't sleep hardly at all on sunday night, I had some type of skin issue, seemed like an alergic reaction of some type. I was actually thinking... there is no way I am making it through a workout 2nite. "Enter Jack3d" ....... I was feeling reasonably good so it was off to the gym.....

It was a decent start to the 5/5/5/8/12 coupound lifting routine I had planned I started off low on the bench (you know shoulder) 245 of 3 sets of 5 ... I had to give up the last rep on the 3rd set for safety sake... (fuggin shoulder). I know my chest wanted more but well you know... I finished off with 215 for 8 and 185 for 12.

Tbar was a whole different story.... yes another happy ending. I knew I was going to be strong on these so I went straight for 5 plates which was no problem so I added 10 lbs and slayed the remaing 2 sets of 5. I dropped 20 lb and cranked out 8 and then another 25 and 12 went smoothly.

This is all I was going to do this day... the plan for this routine is to do 2 to 3 heavy exercises, with heavy weight. I gotta tell you that every time I do a routine like this I feel like I am slacking off as the pace is much slower and the volume is pretty low really. I know I will change my mind the next day when the nice pain sets in and will take note of how close to the bone the doms is. Yep "Heavy goes right to he bone" my new saying... I finished up with a 30 minute set of moderate cardio and felt very good. I took 3 REM and an anti-histimine to combat the itches and passed out for 7 straight hours. I could have slept longer but had to get up for work. Just HITT cardio 2nite so I will get to bed early.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I am like you DW. I always feel like I slacked off when I go with the heavy, low volume routine. It just doesn't give me that endorphin rush afterward. But, like you said, the next day tells the true story when the deep muscle soreness sets in!! Enjoy the Pain...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I am like you DW. I always feel like I slacked off when I go with the heavy, low volume routine. It just doesn't give me that endorphin rush afterward. But, like you said, the next day tells the true story when the deep muscle soreness sets in!! Enjoy the Pain...
    Yes just starting to enjoy it right now... quite nice really...
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Just HITT cardio last night ... went pretty well...it's just cardio

Shoulders and arms 2nite again compound type movements 5\5\5\8\12, plan on doing back and front shoulder press on smith, decline tri barbell extensions, and Olympic curls.

I feel like a solid block of granite... some nice recomp goin in here.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Speaking of cardio, I've been taking spin classes at my gym, and if you actually do what the instructor suggests, as far as increasing & decreasing resistance through the varying intervals, MAN!!! No joke!
    NSCA - CSCS
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Speaking of cardio, I've been taking spin classes at my gym, and if you actually do what the instructor suggests, as far as increasing & decreasing resistance through the varying intervals, MAN!!! No joke!
    Interval training works .. no doubt. So tell me ... some nice looking ladies in that class?
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.3%

Interval training works .. no doubt. So tell me ... some nice looking ladies in that class?
    Some yes, some no. Mostly no. I want to try this boxing circuit cardio, lots of hot ladies in that class. One problem with that is that one of the hottest girls in there is my friend's wife, ugh.
    NSCA - CSCS
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.05%

DW, sorry to change the subject but I have a quick question for you. How do you take the supersap? do you just mix it in with a shake?

Also, I've learned that I should be using the formex version of formestane so it can just be taken orally as opposed to transdermally with the powder? sound correct?
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

DW, sorry to change the subject but I have a quick question for you. How do you take the supersap? do you just mix it in with a shake?

Also, I've learned that I should be using the formex version of formestane so it can just be taken orally as opposed to transdermally with the powder? sound correct?
    I parachute supersap it tastes very bad so wrap it in toilet paper and down the hatch...

Formex looks like a good product, I will probably pick some up myself. I will try 50mg on workout days.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.23%

nice log man I'm kinda late on gettin in on it but props man you're a beast I'm very anxious to start taking my prime come april from what I've been reading in your log I've got a lot to look forward to
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Quote Originally Posted by dmillz224 View Post
    nice log man I'm kinda late on gettin in on it but props man you're a beast I'm very anxious to start taking my prime come april from what I've been reading in your log I've got a lot to look forward to
    Yah it's all about how sensitive you are to the product. Most I have seen respond very well to it. There are those unfortunates that don't seem to. That's not my problem I love the stuff.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Shoulders and arms

Back and front standing shoulder press started out 115 as I was a bit nervous about how the shoulder would take the motion, it felt pretty good so I went up to 135 for 2 more sets of 5 then back to 115 for 8 reps. I am pretty pleased overall.

Decline tricep extensions - I knew I was going to be strong on these so I started at 125 and did the first set of 5 then on the second I only got 4 reps and gathered my strength and got 5 on the third, although I will admit the third was sloppy. I finished with 115 for a set of 8 and 105 for a set of 12. This was ambitiouis for the first week so I am pleased.

Olympic curls - Again I was feeling like a powerhouse and cranked 3 sets of 5 with 145 which is about as good as I have ever done for 5 reps. I was a beast and my form was pretty reasonable. I definitely had a lot of strength so I only droped to 135 for 8 which is pretty remarkable. My last set of 12 however I dropped 20 lbs and finished with 115. These are all presonal best or close to it. I may have duplicated this in the past but pretty sure I have never done better. I think 150 for 3 or 4 reps is my heaviest ever.

On the down side, I could not sleep last night hardly at all I was wide awake from the jack3d. I may have to go back to taking it earlier. Strange I did not have this issue Monday night. Definitely more stim involved with the new version. Mullet said that it was indirectly caused by the increase in BA...can't remember the exact explanation. I brought some to work with me just in case I feel like I'm going to crash...
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

I was a beast.
    yeah buddy!
    Decline tricep extensions - I knew I was going to be strong on these..
    Olympic curls - Again I was feeling like a powerhouse..pretty remarkable.
    I sense a theme here..
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

yeah buddy!

I sense a theme here..
    Indeed very primal in nature....
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.04%

Looks like this stack is still treating you well, DW!
  34. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Some yes, some no. Mostly no. I want to try this boxing circuit cardio, lots of hot ladies in that class. One problem with that is that one of the hottest girls in there is my friend's wife, ugh.
    Hah funny you guys should mention hot bikers; I was doing some fasted cardio on Thursday and this girl with the nicest thighs I've seen was spinning for 30 minutes infront of me. I was trying to read a book, but it was ridiculous. She didn't look skinny, but her legs were cut. I almost went up and asked her what sport she does to get legs like those! A female version of Irish Cannon's legs, if I had to compare
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Looks like this stack is still treating you well, DW!
    Hey shadow... yes the stack is very good. Prime and test boost is the way to go for sure. I guess a lot of people would have guessed this.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Hah funny you guys should mention hot bikers; I was doing some fasted cardio on Thursday and this girl with the nicest thighs I've seen was spinning for 30 minutes infront of me. I was trying to read a book, but it was ridiculous. She didn't look skinny, but her legs were cut. I almost went up and asked her what sport she does to get legs like those! A female version of Irish Cannon's legs, if I had to compare
    Yah I don't remember seeing IC's legs but your not painting such a enticing picture here...
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Quiet weekend ... just cardio. My partner/trainee had to work and asked me to divert leg day to today, so it's going to be a busy week. Legs today, Chest and back on Wednesday, shoulders and arms on Thursday and back to legs on Saturday. Lets see if I survive it...

My diet went a bit south on the weekend, I don't think much harm was done.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.04%

Hey shadow... yes the stack is very good. Prime and test boost is the way to go for sure. I guess a lot of people would have guessed this.
    Definitely. It worked very well for me this past fall as well.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.3%

Hey DW, I've got a mini side project going on, and I always appreciate the wisdom of you and Snag, Volcom's Slim Xtreme Mini Log
    NSCA - CSCS
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Good start on legs, it's the first week on heavier sets I did 315 for 3 sets of five then an 8 at 285 and a 12 at 255. The first set was just ok and the second I was definitely off balance and did not get my depth the third was very good though and I finished out strong.

On hamstrings I decided on heavy leg curls and was surprised that I could do 180 quite easily so I moved up to 195 and it went very well and I was very strong.

I never thought I would be doing more than 3 plates a side on front squats but it looks like that's where I'm heading.

Similar Forum Threads

1. epi, derma, phytotest
    By antknee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 03:02 PM
  2. Yohimbe/Trib/Supersap
    By qnzlilshotta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 03:37 AM