Prime/SuperSap/PhytoTest

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Yep, sounds like a good plan man.
    Thanks .... so let be written...so let it be done. Like to have my ducks in a row.

    So I can really feel the supps kickin in, alpha male feeling is off the charts, here I am all pumped and ready to go and I haven't even taken my jacked yet and my 3 Prime pre-workout. It's gonna be scary in the gym tonight.

    4 pm jacked
    4:30 cardio
    5:15 light meal 2 prime
    7:00 3 prime Phyto-Test and SuperSap

    Yes very scary...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yes very scary...
    •   
       


  3. I will follow along and try to learn more about recomping as an endo.

  4. Well not as scary as I would have liked... let me tell you about the rest of my day...

    I get home to do my HITT cardio and am locked out of my building because of a gas leak. I live in old Montreal and there is a lot of construction going on and I guess the hit a line. It was a bad one so they had to evacuate us. I sat in an emergency bus for 2 hours. I was really jacked up so I was anxious about my workout. They finally let us back in and I got ready to go to the gym took all my sups.

    I had a bad start on military press, I did not get the chance to do my shoulder routine when I got home and I think it was a little stiff and I gripped the bar a little too wide. So no real progress from last week but I didn't to an worse. Same story on Triceps but I was really jacked up so after I did my close grip bench I hit the floor for close pushups till fail. At least I know I got everything out of it I could. I was really perculating, fire in my eyes. I hit the straight bar preachers with a vengeance, up 5 lbs for last week and I got 15 and 11 on the drop ... too fuggin light, now I'm cooking and mad... up another 5 just barely squeaked out 12 and 7 on the drop. Now to the magic 3rd set, it didn't let me down 13 and 7 and then finished off 11 and 6 on the forth. This is a 10 lbs increase on a high rep routine. Sort of made up for the rest of my day... something was salvaged.

    Another point is I have not been on Prime for 2 weeks yet...I have nothing to complain about.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. I love happy endings...way to turn it around DW!! And things are PRIMED for more to come.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I love happy endings...way to turn it around DW!! And things are PRIMED for more to come.
    Yah it just took a while to get my focus I guess...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  7. But you did and that's what counts!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  8. Yep -- that's the real deal deal right there: how we take adversity & build from it. That's true quality my friend!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Yep -- that's the real deal deal right there: how we take adversity & build from it. That's true quality my friend!
    Thanks... I was fighting all the way true... I was so hyped about this workout for a real heavy alpha male surge later yesterday afternoon. The addition of test boosting supps has definitley made my experience more... fullfilling. The agression I was feeling was very primal. Hard to explain I just wanted to tear it up...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  10. Does this sum up the feeling DW??


    Attachment 26079
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  11. Yes libido was high too. It has been pretty much out of control since the start of this log... and that didn't help lol not when I'm at work anyhow...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  12. Ha... my supps are in 8 Prime, 2 AP, 2 bulk plsin, 3 meltdown and 1 Napalm to go with my other Napalm and 2 lipoderm ultra. All set for quite a while...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Does this sum up the feeling DW??


    Attachment 26079
    hahahahah oh man... that very nearly got me fired. I am totally serious, too.
    Generally AM is work safe, but of course, Murphy's law... the one day that i am viewing a thread that begins to verge on not being work safe, my manager walks in... oh man... i nearly had a heart attack. Fortunately he's a pretty chill guy, so it's all good. Oh, good times...

  14. serious question DW. how is the taste on supersap? bareable to add to say, an xtend pslin wms 1-c jacked cocktail? and bareable to down pre sporting event?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    serious question DW. how is the taste on supersap? bareable to add to say, an xtend pslin wms 1-c jacked cocktail? and bareable to down pre sporting event?
    Don't let this shyte hit your tongue... parachute it!!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict View Post
    hahahahah oh man... that very nearly got me fired. I am totally serious, too.
    Generally AM is work safe, but of course, Murphy's law... the one day that i am viewing a thread that begins to verge on not being work safe, my manager walks in... oh man... i nearly had a heart attack. Fortunately he's a pretty chill guy, so it's all good. Oh, good times...
    lol wow... the managers here would want to get the pic sent to them likely, good thing you don't have a stuck up old bitch for a boss...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. Just HITT cardio yesterday, I did good just to make it through, I'm very tired but got good sleep last night. I don't have anything today, just rest up for tommorows leg and core day... gonna get nasty.

    My trainee, a little latin girl I'm training, did here first squats last week... She only did 60 lbs for 12 but with nice form. She tells me that her legs didn't even get sore this week after doing 4 sets of 12. It's going to get nasty for her as well lol... anyhow I am having fun helping her bring out the finer qualities of that nice behind she has...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. Here is my nutrient repartitioning/Carb cycling I am plannng so far, it's a little rough yet

    Sunday High Carbs 1 AP pre cardio, Carbs 125g 400mg pslin, Supper 125g carbs 400mg plsin

    Monday medium Oats(50 carbs) with 1 AP, lunch(50 carbs), 1 AP before workout, 1 AP with
    post workout shake 50 grams carbs

    Tues Low 1 ap 40 carbs, 1 ap 40 carbs lunch, 1 ap pre cardio no carbs supper

    Wed High Oats (50 carbs), lunch 50 grams carbs, Preworkout 75 carbs 400mg pslin Post workout shake
    75 grams carbs

    Thurs low 1 ap 40 carbs, 1 ap 40 carbs lunch, 1 ap pre cardio no carbs supper

    Friday high 75g carbs 400 mg plsin, mid day 50 grams carbs, Pre supper 1 ap and 400 mg
    pslin (125 grams carbs)

    Saturday low 1 AP pre cardio, 40 grams carbs oats, 1 AP Preworkout, 1 ap before supper 40 grams
    carbs (post workout)
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  19. So you're rotating a 250/150/80g carb attack then? Might be a tad low with your BW bro -- you're a big guy. Not that that wouldn't work for ya, I just think you might be able to push more..
    If you keep it as is, my .02 on two things: first, throw in a 1x weekly (or every 8th day so as not to mess up your planned cycle) 400g (or more) carb day in this early stage; and second, I'd split those carbs up a bit on your hi-carb days in your layout (i.e. not 125g w/ 2 doses of Pslin..maybe something like 100g w/ Pslin, and then 3 meals of 50g w/ AP those days). Just something to think about..

  20. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    So you're rotating a 250/150/80g carb attack then? Might be a tad low with your BW bro -- you're a big guy. Not that that wouldn't work for ya, I just think you might be able to push more..
    If you keep it as is, my .02 on two things: first, throw in a 1x weekly (or every 8th day so as not to mess up your planned cycle) 400g (or more) carb day in this early stage; and second, I'd split those carbs up a bit on your hi-carb days in your layout (i.e. not 125g w/ 2 doses of Pslin..maybe something like 100g w/ Pslin, and then 3 meals of 50g w/ AP those days). Just something to think about..
    Yes I had already considered those points, my super high carb say will be Friday and I was planning on spreading out some of the carb intake. The amounts are not set in stone there will be some extra carbs it's probably going go end up looking more like 300/200/100... this is just a first draft...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. Hey DW, just curious... When you get to it, are you planning to run the Napalm straight up, or have you considered adding clen to it?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Hey DW, just curious... When you get to it, are you planning to run the Napalm straight up, or have you considered adding clen to it?
    It's looking like mid April right now, and I am going to go without the clen as I feel it works pretty well on it's own. Clen is hard to get ahold of up here in the great white north.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. I am at a loss for words almost to describe Saturdays Leg day. I will just run it down for you. I knew I would be pretty strong and this being the second time I ran 9 prime on workout days. I decided to add 30 lbs to my front squats, now last week may have been a little low but I expected this to be very difficult, it was difficult yes but I hammered it!! Crushed it!! Damn that felt fine. 4 sets of absolute dominance.

    I went to the stiff legged deads feeling cocky so I added 20 lbs and crushed 15 reps damn it was too fuggin light so I added another 20, I got to tell you I was really in the zone, I didn't think this weight was conceivable at high reps but I completely dominated again. The last set I missed a rep and only got 11 but I was feeling unbelievable. The rest of the workout went well as I finished off with calves and core training.

    A little update there has been some recomp effect after the first 2 weeks I am definitely leaning out and seem to be getting bigger. It's almost inconceivable that I could be making this kind of progress this stage in my life but it be happeing. My wife is simply astounded and commented that my muslces feel like bone...

    I did my morning fasted HITT with an AP on sunday morning and that was it for me, I could hardly move after that I just died on the couch. I should be ready to go for tonight as I had a decent sleep. I wonder what will happen with chest and back. I just hope that it's a shocking as Saturday.

    Oh and 9 is better than 6 by the look of it, I think that the extra 3 a day on workout days is a very smart protocol. I only do 9 more pills a week but the benefit I am getting is like I have taken more...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. Good stuff brother. I know I love when I have a good leg workout. There's nothing like the feeling of killing yourself with some good squats. I actually just started doing front squats myself and I love them. So much easier on my back and I feel it more in my quads.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by kbtoy31 View Post
    Good stuff brother. I know I love when I have a good leg workout. There's nothing like the feeling of killing yourself with some good squats. I actually just started doing front squats myself and I love them. So much easier on my back and I feel it more in my quads.
    Yep the quads take a massive beating, front squats have been a godsend since I have trouble with normal squats due to my shoulder....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I am at a loss for words almost to describe Saturdays Leg day. I will just run it down for you. I knew I would be pretty strong and this being the second time I ran 9 prime on workout days. I decided to add 30 lbs to my front squats, now last week may have been a little low but I expected this to be very difficult, it was difficult yes but I hammered it!! Crushed it!! Damn that felt fine. 4 sets of absolute dominance.

    I went to the stiff legged deads feeling cocky so I added 20 lbs and crushed 15 reps damn it was too fuggin light so I added another 20, I got to tell you I was really in the zone, I didn't think this weight was conceivable at high reps but I completely dominated again. The last set I missed a rep and only got 11 but I was feeling unbelievable. The rest of the workout went well as I finished off with calves and core training.

    A little update there has been some recomp effect after the first 2 weeks I am definitely leaning out and seem to be getting bigger. It's almost inconceivable that I could be making this kind of progress this stage in my life but it be happeing. My wife is simply astounded and commented that my muslces feel like bone...

    I did my morning fasted HITT with an AP on sunday morning and that was it for me, I could hardly move after that I just died on the couch. I should be ready to go for tonight as I had a decent sleep. I wonder what will happen with chest and back. I just hope that it's a shocking as Saturday.

    Oh and 9 is better than 6 by the look of it, I think that the extra 3 a day on workout days is a very smart protocol. I only do 9 more pills a week but the benefit I am getting is like I have taken more...
    Nice work DW, nothing like blowing yourself out of the water with progress!
    NSCA - CSCS

  27. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Nice work DW, nothing like blowing yourself out of the water with progress!
    Yah, it doesn't happen often so it's really extra special when it does...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  28. Way to go, DW!! Tearin' it up!! Sounds like things are treating you very well at this point. I wish my muscles felt like bone!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah, it doesn't happen often so it's really extra special when it does...
    haha, I hear ya. I don't know why that came off so funny, but it did
    NSCA - CSCS

  30. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Way to go, DW!! Tearin' it up!! Sounds like things are treating you very well at this point. I wish my muscles felt like bone!
    I think a bit of an exageration on her part but I am feeling much harder no doubt...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. epi, derma, phytotest
    By antknee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 03:02 PM
  2. DTHC+Sunami+Supersap
    By dat dude in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 07:18 PM
  3. Yohimbe/Trib/Supersap
    By kingin23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 03:37 AM
Log in
Log in