Prime/SuperSap/PhytoTest

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Keep killing it DW

Will do .... legs tommorow

2. DW, wanted to ask you about the pure sap. What exactly are it's benefits?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    DW, wanted to ask you about the pure sap. What exactly are it's benefits?
    You mean SuperSap... libido is through the roof, it raises test. There is definitely some energy of some kind, it seems to give my jacked more kick. Did I tell you about the libido... lol yah just what I need.

4. I'm going to get in on this. I just put in an order for 1x SuperSap in the comment box on my NP order today. Hopefully they will accommodate it. Supposedly the shipment is very small, and I wanted to pre-order it if possible. There was a sale on ATW Isolate, plus free shipping, so I wanted to jump on that.

I'm interested in SS' effects on energy and endurance. I've always loved PowerFull, but buying 1-C and SS in bulk is so much more up my alley.

5. Thanks DW!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

6. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'm going to get in on this. I just put in an order for 1x SuperSap in the comment box on my NP order today. Hopefully they will accommodate it. Supposedly the shipment is very small, and I wanted to pre-order it if possible. There was a sale on ATW Isolate, plus free shipping, so I wanted to jump on that.

I'm interested in SS' effects on energy and endurance. I've always loved PowerFull, but buying 1-C and SS in bulk is so much more up my alley.
    I don't think you'll be disappointed, run it preworkout with some kind of energy booster like Jacked and your set.

7. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Thanks DW!!
    NP...

Leg day was a success, I had to go up on front squats started at 205 for 12 too light moved up to 225 seemed just right. I am getting better at this movement so I will be moving up 10 -20 lbs a week. I can't see myself going to 300 on this though.

Stiff legged deads same story started at 185 for 12 and added 20 cuz it was too fuggin light.

Standing calf raises were uneventfull I did plenty of weight 245 but didn't go up.

Then did core work starting with wheel of death, which I seem to be improving upon. I did 8 6 and 5 but better forn this time. My friend is coming up and marketing a new ab rollling apparatus he calls the turtle. Martial arts people are raving about it. I haven't seen it yet but he'll be coming down to Montreal to market it. I guess the thing is speically shaped and can move any whiich way, like in circles. I can't wait to get my hands on it. This guy knows his shyte, he's the guy on my amspace.

8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I don't think you'll be disappointed, run it preworkout with some kind of energy booster like Jacked and your set.
    So do you still think I should dose it 2x/day, or just pre-wo?

9. All this talk of Jacked gets me close to buying it, and then I recall it contains Beta Kryptonite.

NSCA - CSCS

10. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    So do you still think I should dose it 2x/day, or just pre-wo?
    I do twice a day, I think there is benefits for test increase as well as enhanced workouts.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    All this talk of Jacked gets me close to buying it, and then I recall it contains Beta Kryptonite.

Yah you have a sensitivity to it I guess... and the new version is going to have more.

12. Nice looking stack, DW! I'll be following.

13. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Nice looking stack, DW! I'll be following.
    Welcome aboard and good to see you back...

14. Definitely awesome to see Shaddow around the boards again!

NSCA - CSCS

15. Damn fine iron slingin session!! What can I say this is kickin in early, full credit to the Phyto and Supersap. Something synergistic with the Prime I figure. The workouts I am having now late in the first week and early in the second are remenisant of week 3 of my first Prime run. I keep pushing up the weight and it's hard to find the ceiling on some exercises. This is shocking at times. I walked away from decline flies without finding my ceiling, I did more reps with more weight, than I could conceive.

I really pay for it the next day but these workouts are damn fine.

The libido is still very high, I am in a state of constant readiness, well it's not that crazy but it's very intense.

Oh I seem to put on some size as well, I was looking bigger ... wider.

16. Sounds great DW!

17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Damn fine iron slingin session!! What can I say this is kickin in early, full credit to the Phyto and Supersap. Something synergistic with the Prime I figure. The workouts I am having now late in the first week and early in the second are remenisant of week 3 of my first Prime run. I keep pushing up the weight and it's hard to find the ceiling on some exercises. This is shocking at times. I walked away from decline flies without finding my ceiling, I did more reps with more weight, than I could conceive.

I really pay for it the next day but these workouts are damn fine.

The libido is still very high, I am in a state of constant readiness, well it's not that crazy but it's very intense.

Oh I seem to put on some size as well, I was looking bigger ... wider.
    Sounds good! I can't wait to try some TD Form in a few weeks once it comes in. I think I'll start my SuperSap with it.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Sounds good! I can't wait to try some TD Form in a few weeks once it comes in. I think I'll start my SuperSap with it.
    Form is one of the best products I've ever encountered. It keeps me young...

19. Couldn't pass up that Prime 2 for... so here's the new plan, I will keep running 6 a day for the first 5 weeks then when things get heavy from weeks 6 through 9 I will add 3 pre-workout... gonna get all kinds of crazy un in here lol

I also decided to later do a 8 week more intense recomp come spring.. I got some Anabolic pump and Meltdown (recreate has an adverse effect on my equilibrium). I also got some bulk Pslin and more Napalm so I can run 2 weeks Napalm 2 weeks Lipoderm Ultra. This will likely be with a Prime/ Powerfull stack.

20. ooooooh, ****e's getting ready to hit the fan..
    Sounds like someone's trying to get back up on that stage..

21. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    ooooooh, ****e's getting ready to hit the fan..
    Sounds like someone's trying to get back up on that stage..
    Shhhh ... the wife might here you

22. Options...

I am mulling over what I should do about my change in venue...

I don't want to start my recomp/cut too late, if I continue with the current plan I will run this current stack to mid April then I need a week down time. Then I don't want to run Prime back to back so I would have to run a 4 weeker of TNT which takes me till the end of May before I can start my cut. That's a little late.

I could start my cut with the TNT run and carry it over into Prime/Powerfull run. Which would start mid April

Third option would be to finish the last 4 weeks of this cycle on TNT and start my Prime/Powerfull cut in mid April.

So what do you guys think...

23. Don't ask me dude.. I'm liable to change my mind by tomorrow..
    But, I'm a little confused by the timeframe of option 1. If it runs to mid-March and then you take a week off, run 4 weeks of TNT, that would be end of April, no? At which time you could pick up the Prime/PowerFULL to run thru the cut..

24. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Don't ask me dude.. I'm liable to change my mind by tomorrow..
    But, I'm a little confused by the timeframe of option 1. If it runs to mid-March and then you take a week off, run 4 weeks of TNT, that would be end of April, no? At which time you could pick up the Prime/PowerFULL to run thru the cut..
    Your right If I continue for the full 9 weeks that would be mid April then on week off then 4 weeks of TNT... I'm confusing myself.

25. Ok here's what I've decided ... Option 2 with some twists or alterations. I will continue on this 9 week run and add 3 caps of prime pre-workout immedietely. At the end of 5 weeks I will add Neovar for 4 weeks and ... increase my Prime intake to 9 a day 12 on workout days. This is going to be a heavy duty 4 weeks 5/5/5/8/12 reps for most exercises.

Then I take my week off (gonna need it) I will start my cut using TNT, Meltdown, Powerfull and AP. I will likely cycle in some bulk Pslin here and there on carb days (don't have it worked out yet), when the TNT is gone after 4 weeks it's back on prime at 9 a day 12 on workout days. Oh and I will be 2 weeks on Neovar and 2 weeks on Lipoderm throughout the 8 weeks. Wow this sounds good when I see it written out. Still some more tweaking to do.

26. Ooooh nice my man! I especially like that Prime protocol!
    I think you've planned this well for just a rough draft; dig that carb cycling w/ the Pslin too. All the supps look good.

27. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Ooooh nice my man! I especially like that Prime protocol!
    I think you've planned this well for just a rough draft; dig that carb cycling w/ the Pslin too. All the supps look good.
    Thanks.. I am still at a bit of a loss on how I am going to manage the carb cycling. I want to take advantage of the AP on the empty stomach and understand I could alternate that with Pslin using carbs. What about off days where I just do cardio... same principle ? I guess I am just trying to figure out when I will use Pslin and when to use AP... I'm a nutrient partioning Virgin have been putting it off for so long.

28. Many different ways to carb cycle bro..
    You could take the every 3rd day approach (like if you're running a 30/50/20 c-p-f split, run a 60/30/10 intake every 3rd day, then stretch it out to every 4th day after awhile).
    Or, you could just drop in an addtl hi-carb meal as last meal of the day every 3 or 4 days, using Pslin prior to that..
    Or, you could have a more set carb-rotation going on, like 250g carbs total the first day, 150g the second day, and 75g the third day, back to day 1 for 4th day, etc. and just bunch a large portion of carbs around your training session on the first & second days of the rotation, using Pslin + large carbs prior to training on those days..
    These days wouldn't have to line up with any set day in your training rotation. I feel better 'intellectually' when it does line up, but this is really not necessary..
    I'm sure you'll figure it out, you're a pretty smart guy. Just play with it for awhile.

29. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Many different ways to carb cycle bro..
    You could take the every 3rd day approach (like if you're running a 30/50/20 c-p-f split, run a 60/30/10 intake every 3rd day, then stretch it out to every 4th day after awhile).
    Or, you could just drop in an addtl hi-carb meal as last meal of the day every 3 or 4 days, using Pslin prior to that..
    Or, you could have a more set carb-rotation going on, like 250g carbs total the first day, 150g the second day, and 75g the third day, back to day 1 for 4th day, etc. and just bunch a large portion of carbs around your training session on the first & second days of the rotation, using Pslin + large carbs prior to training on those days..
    These days wouldn't have to line up with any set day in your training rotation. I feel better 'intellectually' when it does line up, but this is really not necessary..
    I'm sure you'll figure it out, you're a pretty smart guy. Just play with it for awhile.
    I used to do something similar to the last scenario except I ran 3 days at a time at each level so it ended up being a 9 day rotation instead of 3. Currently my higher carb days are the days after workouts, seems to be the time I demand them most. I like the idea of the 3 day cycle and using Pslin on the high carb day. So 400 mg of Pslin before high carb meals on high carb days, if it is on a workout day Pslin with some oats pre-workout. Otherwise on medium and low carb days AP with carbs on without carbs pre-workout if it falls and a workout day. Sound good ?

30. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    So 400 mg of Pslin before high carb meals on high carb days, if it is on a workout day Pslin with some oats pre-workout. Otherwise on medium and low carb days AP with carbs on without carbs pre-workout if it falls and a workout day. Sound good ?
    Yep, sounds like a good plan man.

Similar Forum Threads

1. epi, derma, phytotest
    By antknee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 03:02 PM
  2. DTHC+Sunami+Supersap
    By dat dude in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 07:18 PM
  3. Yohimbe/Trib/Supersap
    By qnzlilshotta in forum Supplements