Prime/SuperSap/PhytoTest

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    ooooooh, ****e's getting ready to hit the fan..
    Sounds like someone's trying to get back up on that stage..
    Shhhh ... the wife might here you
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Options...

I am mulling over what I should do about my change in venue...

I don't want to start my recomp/cut too late, if I continue with the current plan I will run this current stack to mid April then I need a week down time. Then I don't want to run Prime back to back so I would have to run a 4 weeker of TNT which takes me till the end of May before I can start my cut. That's a little late.

I could start my cut with the TNT run and carry it over into Prime/Powerfull run. Which would start mid April

Third option would be to finish the last 4 weeks of this cycle on TNT and start my Prime/Powerfull cut in mid April.

So what do you guys think...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Don't ask me dude.. I'm liable to change my mind by tomorrow..
    But, I'm a little confused by the timeframe of option 1. If it runs to mid-March and then you take a week off, run 4 weeks of TNT, that would be end of April, no? At which time you could pick up the Prime/PowerFULL to run thru the cut..
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Don't ask me dude.. I'm liable to change my mind by tomorrow..
    But, I'm a little confused by the timeframe of option 1. If it runs to mid-March and then you take a week off, run 4 weeks of TNT, that would be end of April, no? At which time you could pick up the Prime/PowerFULL to run thru the cut..
    Your right If I continue for the full 9 weeks that would be mid April then on week off then 4 weeks of TNT... I'm confusing myself.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Ok here's what I've decided ... Option 2 with some twists or alterations. I will continue on this 9 week run and add 3 caps of prime pre-workout immedietely. At the end of 5 weeks I will add Neovar for 4 weeks and ... increase my Prime intake to 9 a day 12 on workout days. This is going to be a heavy duty 4 weeks 5/5/5/8/12 reps for most exercises.

Then I take my week off (gonna need it) I will start my cut using TNT, Meltdown, Powerfull and AP. I will likely cycle in some bulk Pslin here and there on carb days (don't have it worked out yet), when the TNT is gone after 4 weeks it's back on prime at 9 a day 12 on workout days. Oh and I will be 2 weeks on Neovar and 2 weeks on Lipoderm throughout the 8 weeks. Wow this sounds good when I see it written out. Still some more tweaking to do.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

Ooooh nice my man! I especially like that Prime protocol!
    I think you've planned this well for just a rough draft; dig that carb cycling w/ the Pslin too. All the supps look good.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Ooooh nice my man! I especially like that Prime protocol!
    I think you've planned this well for just a rough draft; dig that carb cycling w/ the Pslin too. All the supps look good.
    Thanks.. I am still at a bit of a loss on how I am going to manage the carb cycling. I want to take advantage of the AP on the empty stomach and understand I could alternate that with Pslin using carbs. What about off days where I just do cardio... same principle ? I guess I am just trying to figure out when I will use Pslin and when to use AP... I'm a nutrient partioning Virgin have been putting it off for so long.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

Many different ways to carb cycle bro..
    You could take the every 3rd day approach (like if you're running a 30/50/20 c-p-f split, run a 60/30/10 intake every 3rd day, then stretch it out to every 4th day after awhile).
    Or, you could just drop in an addtl hi-carb meal as last meal of the day every 3 or 4 days, using Pslin prior to that..
    Or, you could have a more set carb-rotation going on, like 250g carbs total the first day, 150g the second day, and 75g the third day, back to day 1 for 4th day, etc. and just bunch a large portion of carbs around your training session on the first & second days of the rotation, using Pslin + large carbs prior to training on those days..
    These days wouldn't have to line up with any set day in your training rotation. I feel better 'intellectually' when it does line up, but this is really not necessary..
    I'm sure you'll figure it out, you're a pretty smart guy. Just play with it for awhile.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Many different ways to carb cycle bro..
    You could take the every 3rd day approach (like if you're running a 30/50/20 c-p-f split, run a 60/30/10 intake every 3rd day, then stretch it out to every 4th day after awhile).
    Or, you could just drop in an addtl hi-carb meal as last meal of the day every 3 or 4 days, using Pslin prior to that..
    Or, you could have a more set carb-rotation going on, like 250g carbs total the first day, 150g the second day, and 75g the third day, back to day 1 for 4th day, etc. and just bunch a large portion of carbs around your training session on the first & second days of the rotation, using Pslin + large carbs prior to training on those days..
    These days wouldn't have to line up with any set day in your training rotation. I feel better 'intellectually' when it does line up, but this is really not necessary..
    I'm sure you'll figure it out, you're a pretty smart guy. Just play with it for awhile.
    I used to do something similar to the last scenario except I ran 3 days at a time at each level so it ended up being a 9 day rotation instead of 3. Currently my higher carb days are the days after workouts, seems to be the time I demand them most. I like the idea of the 3 day cycle and using Pslin on the high carb day. So 400 mg of Pslin before high carb meals on high carb days, if it is on a workout day Pslin with some oats pre-workout. Otherwise on medium and low carb days AP with carbs on without carbs pre-workout if it falls and a workout day. Sound good ?
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    So 400 mg of Pslin before high carb meals on high carb days, if it is on a workout day Pslin with some oats pre-workout. Otherwise on medium and low carb days AP with carbs on without carbs pre-workout if it falls and a workout day. Sound good ?
    Yep, sounds like a good plan man.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Yep, sounds like a good plan man.
    Thanks .... so let be written...so let it be done. Like to have my ducks in a row.

So I can really feel the supps kickin in, alpha male feeling is off the charts, here I am all pumped and ready to go and I haven't even taken my jacked yet and my 3 Prime pre-workout. It's gonna be scary in the gym tonight.

4 pm jacked
    4:30 cardio
    5:15 light meal 2 prime
    7:00 3 prime Phyto-Test and SuperSap

Yes very scary...
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

Yes very scary...
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I will follow along and try to learn more about recomping as an endo.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Well not as scary as I would have liked... let me tell you about the rest of my day...

I get home to do my HITT cardio and am locked out of my building because of a gas leak. I live in old Montreal and there is a lot of construction going on and I guess the hit a line. It was a bad one so they had to evacuate us. I sat in an emergency bus for 2 hours. I was really jacked up so I was anxious about my workout. They finally let us back in and I got ready to go to the gym took all my sups.

I had a bad start on military press, I did not get the chance to do my shoulder routine when I got home and I think it was a little stiff and I gripped the bar a little too wide. So no real progress from last week but I didn't to an worse. Same story on Triceps but I was really jacked up so after I did my close grip bench I hit the floor for close pushups till fail. At least I know I got everything out of it I could. I was really perculating, fire in my eyes. I hit the straight bar preachers with a vengeance, up 5 lbs for last week and I got 15 and 11 on the drop ... too fuggin light, now I'm cooking and mad... up another 5 just barely squeaked out 12 and 7 on the drop. Now to the magic 3rd set, it didn't let me down 13 and 7 and then finished off 11 and 6 on the forth. This is a 10 lbs increase on a high rep routine. Sort of made up for the rest of my day... something was salvaged.

Another point is I have not been on Prime for 2 weeks yet...I have nothing to complain about.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I love happy endings...way to turn it around DW!! And things are PRIMED for more to come.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I love happy endings...way to turn it around DW!! And things are PRIMED for more to come.
    Yah it just took a while to get my focus I guess...
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

But you did and that's what counts!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

Yep -- that's the real deal deal right there: how we take adversity & build from it. That's true quality my friend!
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Yep -- that's the real deal deal right there: how we take adversity & build from it. That's true quality my friend!
    Thanks... I was fighting all the way true... I was so hyped about this workout for a real heavy alpha male surge later yesterday afternoon. The addition of test boosting supps has definitley made my experience more... fullfilling. The agression I was feeling was very primal. Hard to explain I just wanted to tear it up...
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.66%

Does this sum up the feeling DW??

Attachment 26079
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Yes libido was high too. It has been pretty much out of control since the start of this log... and that didn't help lol not when I'm at work anyhow...
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Ha... my supps are in 8 Prime, 2 AP, 2 bulk plsin, 3 meltdown and 1 Napalm to go with my other Napalm and 2 lipoderm ultra. All set for quite a while...
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.44%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Does this sum up the feeling DW??

Attachment 26079
    hahahahah oh man... that very nearly got me fired. I am totally serious, too.
    Generally AM is work safe, but of course, Murphy's law... the one day that i am viewing a thread that begins to verge on not being work safe, my manager walks in... oh man... i nearly had a heart attack. Fortunately he's a pretty chill guy, so it's all good. Oh, good times...
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

serious question DW. how is the taste on supersap? bareable to add to say, an xtend pslin wms 1-c jacked cocktail? and bareable to down pre sporting event?
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    serious question DW. how is the taste on supersap? bareable to add to say, an xtend pslin wms 1-c jacked cocktail? and bareable to down pre sporting event?
    Don't let this shyte hit your tongue... parachute it!!!
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict View Post
    hahahahah oh man... that very nearly got me fired. I am totally serious, too.
    Generally AM is work safe, but of course, Murphy's law... the one day that i am viewing a thread that begins to verge on not being work safe, my manager walks in... oh man... i nearly had a heart attack. Fortunately he's a pretty chill guy, so it's all good. Oh, good times...
    lol wow... the managers here would want to get the pic sent to them likely, good thing you don't have a stuck up old bitch for a boss...
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Just HITT cardio yesterday, I did good just to make it through, I'm very tired but got good sleep last night. I don't have anything today, just rest up for tommorows leg and core day... gonna get nasty.

My trainee, a little latin girl I'm training, did here first squats last week... She only did 60 lbs for 12 but with nice form. She tells me that her legs didn't even get sore this week after doing 4 sets of 12. It's going to get nasty for her as well lol... anyhow I am having fun helping her bring out the finer qualities of that nice behind she has...
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Here is my nutrient repartitioning/Carb cycling I am plannng so far, it's a little rough yet

Sunday High Carbs 1 AP pre cardio, Carbs 125g 400mg pslin, Supper 125g carbs 400mg plsin

Monday medium Oats(50 carbs) with 1 AP, lunch(50 carbs), 1 AP before workout, 1 AP with
    post workout shake 50 grams carbs

Tues Low 1 ap 40 carbs, 1 ap 40 carbs lunch, 1 ap pre cardio no carbs supper

Wed High Oats (50 carbs), lunch 50 grams carbs, Preworkout 75 carbs 400mg pslin Post workout shake
    75 grams carbs

Thurs low 1 ap 40 carbs, 1 ap 40 carbs lunch, 1 ap pre cardio no carbs supper

Friday high 75g carbs 400 mg plsin, mid day 50 grams carbs, Pre supper 1 ap and 400 mg
    pslin (125 grams carbs)

Saturday low 1 AP pre cardio, 40 grams carbs oats, 1 AP Preworkout, 1 ap before supper 40 grams
    carbs (post workout)
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

So you're rotating a 250/150/80g carb attack then? Might be a tad low with your BW bro -- you're a big guy. Not that that wouldn't work for ya, I just think you might be able to push more..
    If you keep it as is, my .02 on two things: first, throw in a 1x weekly (or every 8th day so as not to mess up your planned cycle) 400g (or more) carb day in this early stage; and second, I'd split those carbs up a bit on your hi-carb days in your layout (i.e. not 125g w/ 2 doses of Pslin..maybe something like 100g w/ Pslin, and then 3 meals of 50g w/ AP those days). Just something to think about..
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

So you're rotating a 250/150/80g carb attack then? Might be a tad low with your BW bro -- you're a big guy. Not that that wouldn't work for ya, I just think you might be able to push more..
    If you keep it as is, my .02 on two things: first, throw in a 1x weekly (or every 8th day so as not to mess up your planned cycle) 400g (or more) carb day in this early stage; and second, I'd split those carbs up a bit on your hi-carb days in your layout (i.e. not 125g w/ 2 doses of Pslin..maybe something like 100g w/ Pslin, and then 3 meals of 50g w/ AP those days). Just something to think about..
    Yes I had already considered those points, my super high carb say will be Friday and I was planning on spreading out some of the carb intake. The amounts are not set in stone there will be some extra carbs it's probably going go end up looking more like 300/200/100... this is just a first draft...
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.82%

Hey DW, just curious... When you get to it, are you planning to run the Napalm straight up, or have you considered adding clen to it?
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Hey DW, just curious... When you get to it, are you planning to run the Napalm straight up, or have you considered adding clen to it?
    It's looking like mid April right now, and I am going to go without the clen as I feel it works pretty well on it's own. Clen is hard to get ahold of up here in the great white north.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

I am at a loss for words almost to describe Saturdays Leg day. I will just run it down for you. I knew I would be pretty strong and this being the second time I ran 9 prime on workout days. I decided to add 30 lbs to my front squats, now last week may have been a little low but I expected this to be very difficult, it was difficult yes but I hammered it!! Crushed it!! Damn that felt fine. 4 sets of absolute dominance.

I went to the stiff legged deads feeling cocky so I added 20 lbs and crushed 15 reps damn it was too fuggin light so I added another 20, I got to tell you I was really in the zone, I didn't think this weight was conceivable at high reps but I completely dominated again. The last set I missed a rep and only got 11 but I was feeling unbelievable. The rest of the workout went well as I finished off with calves and core training.

A little update there has been some recomp effect after the first 2 weeks I am definitely leaning out and seem to be getting bigger. It's almost inconceivable that I could be making this kind of progress this stage in my life but it be happeing. My wife is simply astounded and commented that my muslces feel like bone...

I did my morning fasted HITT with an AP on sunday morning and that was it for me, I could hardly move after that I just died on the couch. I should be ready to go for tonight as I had a decent sleep. I wonder what will happen with chest and back. I just hope that it's a shocking as Saturday.

Oh and 9 is better than 6 by the look of it, I think that the extra 3 a day on workout days is a very smart protocol. I only do 9 more pills a week but the benefit I am getting is like I have taken more...
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.13%

Good stuff brother. I know I love when I have a good leg workout. There's nothing like the feeling of killing yourself with some good squats. I actually just started doing front squats myself and I love them. So much easier on my back and I feel it more in my quads.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Quote Originally Posted by kbtoy31 View Post
    Good stuff brother. I know I love when I have a good leg workout. There's nothing like the feeling of killing yourself with some good squats. I actually just started doing front squats myself and I love them. So much easier on my back and I feel it more in my quads.
    Yep the quads take a massive beating, front squats have been a godsend since I have trouble with normal squats due to my shoulder....
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I am at a loss for words almost to describe Saturdays Leg day. I will just run it down for you. I knew I would be pretty strong and this being the second time I ran 9 prime on workout days. I decided to add 30 lbs to my front squats, now last week may have been a little low but I expected this to be very difficult, it was difficult yes but I hammered it!! Crushed it!! Damn that felt fine. 4 sets of absolute dominance.

I went to the stiff legged deads feeling cocky so I added 20 lbs and crushed 15 reps damn it was too fuggin light so I added another 20, I got to tell you I was really in the zone, I didn't think this weight was conceivable at high reps but I completely dominated again. The last set I missed a rep and only got 11 but I was feeling unbelievable. The rest of the workout went well as I finished off with calves and core training.

A little update there has been some recomp effect after the first 2 weeks I am definitely leaning out and seem to be getting bigger. It's almost inconceivable that I could be making this kind of progress this stage in my life but it be happeing. My wife is simply astounded and commented that my muslces feel like bone...

I did my morning fasted HITT with an AP on sunday morning and that was it for me, I could hardly move after that I just died on the couch. I should be ready to go for tonight as I had a decent sleep. I wonder what will happen with chest and back. I just hope that it's a shocking as Saturday.

Oh and 9 is better than 6 by the look of it, I think that the extra 3 a day on workout days is a very smart protocol. I only do 9 more pills a week but the benefit I am getting is like I have taken more...
    Nice work DW, nothing like blowing yourself out of the water with progress!
    NSCA - CSCS
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Nice work DW, nothing like blowing yourself out of the water with progress!
    Yah, it doesn't happen often so it's really extra special when it does...
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.82%

Way to go, DW!! Tearin' it up!! Sounds like things are treating you very well at this point. I wish my muscles felt like bone!
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Yah, it doesn't happen often so it's really extra special when it does...
    haha, I hear ya. I don't know why that came off so funny, but it did
    NSCA - CSCS
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Way to go, DW!! Tearin' it up!! Sounds like things are treating you very well at this point. I wish my muscles felt like bone!
    I think a bit of an exageration on her part but I am feeling much harder no doubt...

Similar Forum Threads

1. epi, derma, phytotest
    By antknee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 02:02 PM
  2. Yohimbe/Trib/Supersap
    By qnzlilshotta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 02:37 AM