Prime/SuperSap/PhytoTest

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Subbed all the way!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    fish oil? is it really important?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    haha snag
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  4. DW, how many days are you using the E-form?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    DW, how many days are you using the E-form?
    I use E-Form as a staple, I have been pulsing it 100mg 3 days a week.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I use E-Form as a staple, I have been pulsing it 100mg 3 days a week.
    As you using E-Form as part of a PCT, or just to suppress excessive estrogen generated from your natty stack?

  7. sub-a-dub-dub.

    You, sir, are an inspiration.

  8. Subbed.
    I'm anxious to watch this one unfold DW!!!

    And I agree with the love for Formestane. Too bad it's so hard to find these days. I'm running low too.

    I've got to find some more soon....
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Subbed.
    I'm anxious to watch this one unfold DW!!!

    And I agree with the love for Formestane. Too bad it's so hard to find these days. I'm running low too.

    I've got to find some more soon....
    Nutra just announced that they will be getting some Bulk Form in real soon.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Nutra just announced that they will be getting some Bulk Form in real soon.
    Yup, about a week. Shipping estimates are always kinda iffy when coming from so far, but its coming, it's coming!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    As you using E-Form as part of a PCT, or just to suppress excessive estrogen generated from your natty stack?
    Hey I'm 50... I am always in PCT I use it to suppress Estrogen period. I have been using it off an on for a while. By using it pulsed I can stay on it indefinitely.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Yup, about a week. Shipping estimates are always kinda iffy when coming from so far, but its coming, it's coming!
    I made it!! Still have over a bottle of E-Form left.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Subbed.
    I'm anxious to watch this one unfold DW!!!

    And I agree with the love for Formestane. Too bad it's so hard to find these days. I'm running low too.

    I've got to find some more soon....
    Looks like help is on the way for the Form..

    Yah man!! TG's in the house...:dl:
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  14. Okay day 2 and nothing to report so far except that Phyto-Test seems to have a mild energy boost to it, I wasn't expecting that. I only did cardio yesterday and am anxious to see what Jacked/Supersap/Phyto is going to feel tonight when I do chest and back.

    Anyway as I said I am starting out high reps so endurence will be key. I will still try and be very agressive in weight increases but will keep sets between 12 and 15 reps.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  15. DW, you run Form year round then? Do you pulse it on weight lifting dats only? I too am 50 and was wondering if I could use an AI year round.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    DW, you run Form year round then? Do you pulse it on weight lifting dats only? I too am 50 and was wondering if I could use an AI year round.
    That's right I use 100mg on workout days. I believe you can run it year round for the most part but you may want to take some breaks. You should run a reasonably low dose and only 3 times a week. This idea came about when Dsade was looking into an oral formestane product, that would be used similarly.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. Thanks DW. I really like the effect AIs have with us old guys and have been trying to run one for longer periods.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Thanks DW. I really like the effect AIs have with us old guys and have been trying to run one for longer periods.
    Pulsing E-form has been very effective for me, I have been able to maintain the libido enhancement over months of use. I do believe it plays a role in my ability to make gains like a younger person.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  19. Well back at the gym last night after a scheduled week off. I have to say it went pretty well. It's much to early to be feeling any Prime effects, I of course got my usual energy boost from Jacked and Supersap and I do believe Phyto-test does have some influence in this department as well.

    25 degree Incline bb press 4 X 195 X 12 reps
    Decline db flies 4 X 65 X 12 reps

    Extended pulldowns ss 4 X 90 X 12
    wide lat pulldowns 4 X 180 X 12
    Rev grip Bent over rows 4 X 155 X 12

    Not bad for a first day back, the shoulder continues to be an issue. I don't know when I can lift heavy again. I am doing all I can to rehab it but it seems to have ceased getting better.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. What sort of rehab are you doing?
    Also, if you have to lighten the load, just focus more on the eccentric portion in a slower manner to get the muscle confused. Type II Muscle-Fiber Activation from this will induce great gains; I've used when my shoulder(s) act up.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    What sort of rehab are you doing?
    Also, if you have to lighten the load, just focus more on the eccentric portion in a slower manner to get the muscle confused. Type II Muscle-Fiber Activation from this will induce great gains; I've used when my shoulder(s) act up.
    That's what I have been doing.. then when I try to go up in weight, it just doesn't seem to have improved much. It probably is slowly and I'm being careful. Doin all the exercises my chiro recommended. I think the problem is, is that it has been injured for a while then the big injury happened and now I am rehabbing years worth of abuse...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That's what I have been doing.. then when I try to go up in weight, it just doesn't seem to have improved much. It probably is slowly and I'm being careful. Doin all the exercises my chiro recommended. I think the problem is, is that it has been injured for a while then the big injury happened and now I am rehabbing years worth of abuse...
    Hmm, well just stick with it.
    I would suggest to go see a Sports Rehabilitation Specialist instead of a Chiropractor; you will benefit more, IMO.

    This has helped me out greatly... http://www.connecticutcenterforhealt...lotherapy.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Hmm, well just stick with it.
    I would suggest to go see a Sports Rehabilitation Specialist instead of a Chiropractor; you will benefit more, IMO.

    This has helped me out greatly... http://www.connecticutcenterforhealt...lotherapy.html
    Yah we have had some bad luck with sports rehab people, I strongly suspect they played a hand in ending my son's Football career. Left us sort of leary of them.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah we have had some bad luck with sports rehab people, I strongly suspect they played a hand in ending my son's Football career. Left us sort of leary of them.
    Don't let one sour grape ruin the whole... you know what I'm saying.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Well back at the gym last night after a scheduled week off. I have to say it went pretty well. It's much to early to be feeling any Prime effects, I of course got my usual energy boost from Jacked and Supersap and I do believe Phyto-test does have some influence in this department as well.

    25 degree Incline bb press 4 X 195 X 12 reps
    Decline db flies 4 X 65 X 12 reps

    Extended pulldowns ss 4 X 90 X 12
    wide lat pulldowns 4 X 180 X 12
    Rev grip Bent over rows 4 X 155 X 12

    Not bad for a first day back, the shoulder continues to be an issue. I don't know when I can lift heavy again. I am doing all I can to rehab it but it seems to have ceased getting better.
    ive got problems in my left shoulder. ive only recently added shoulder presses again, and im only about a month back to benching from almost a year off.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ALRI's Primed results:
    By motiv8er in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-25-2005, 04:48 PM
  2. ALRI PRIMED
    By IRISHRYG in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-25-2005, 02:50 PM
  3. ALRI PRIMED IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-22-2005, 12:56 PM
  4. Primed and Regeneration-X
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-05-2005, 11:18 PM
Log in
Log in