GREASEFIRE!!! - Burning Down Resolve with Napalm and Lipoderm-Ultra

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:smite:GREASEFIRE!! :smite:

I'm kicking the New Year off with a fat-scorching Sponsored Recomp thanks to the generosity of SirSavage and Avant Research! With a bottle of each Napalm and Lipoderm-Ultra, their topical fat-loss agents, I'll be bringing my six-pack back into existence.

So, what are these fine products?

Napalm is a combination of Glycerrhettinic Acid, Raspberry Ketones, SesaThin, Yohimbine and Synephrine in Avant's proprietary topical carrier.
Glycerrhetinic Acid, the most novel active in the compound, is backed by solid research for it's percutaneous lipolytic effects, which are augmented by the inclusion of Napalm's other, more tried-and-true ingredients.
Details on Napalm's research base can be found HERE and is very informative.

Lipoderm-Ultra is more stimulant focused than Napalm; it's primary actives are Yohimbine HCL and Caffeine, and lesser ingredients include ALCAR, Synephrine and SesaThin.
With localized application however, neural and mental affects of these stimulants should be limited, if noticeable at all. For a stim-sensitive guy like me, that is a definite plus, especially considering the other, systemic stims I'll be incorporating later on in this log.

The Program:
- I will be alternating between Napalm and Lipo in two-week cycles; two weeks using one, two weeks using the other, for approximately 6 weeks, or until the bottles run out.
- Both products will be applied to my stomach and obliques at their max prescribed dosage for the entire log.
- Applications will always follow a shower taken post-workout.
- I will track bodyweight, waist circumference and visual appearance over this time, including periodic pictures for your own evaluation.

My Starting Stats:
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 244lb as of this morning
Waist: 39" on an empty stomach
Chest: 51"

Some Current PRs:
Squat - 400x2
Deadlift - 500x3
Bench - 335x3

My Training Routine:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday are Lifting Days, everything else are active recovery days. On 3 active recovery days of my choice I perform 30-45mins of Fasted Moderate-Pace Cardio in the AM and a bodyweight, metabolic circuit in the PM.
Lifting Days consist of 2 Total Body Training Sessions: An AM Session focusing on strength and functional-hypertrophy, and a PM Session, focusing on pure hypertrophy. Each lifting day provides approximately 12sets per major movement group in the form of: 3 Pushes, 3 Pulls, 3 Lower Body, 3 Arm Movements. Calves are additionally worked during PM Sessions.

My Diet:
I will be using a Carb Cycling approach, with Mon and Wed being Mod Carb days, Fri being a High Carb day and everything else being a Low Carb Day.

An Example Meal Plan for a Lifting Day:

Breakfast: 2pcs Ezekiel Toast, 1/2 Cup Berries, 2scps Whey Protein, 1 Cup 1% Milk, 1 large cup of Coffee

Meal 2: Post-AM Workout: 40-50g Carbs as Whole-Wheat Pasta or Sweet Potatoes or Beans, Veggies of Choice, ~50g Protein from Lean Meat.

Meal 3: 36g of Healthy fat of Choice, 10g of Carbs as Fibrous Veggies, ~50g Protein from Lean Meat

Meal 4: Same as Meal 3

Meal 5: Post-PM Workout: Same as Meal 3

Meal 6: Same as Meal 3

Support Supplementation:

90mg of Forskolin, taken in 30mg doses throughout the day; will be increased weekly to a maximum of 150mg daily.

12g Fish Oil, in 4g doses with meals 1, 3 and 6

1400mg EGCG, as 700mg parachuted twice daily

Peri-AM-Workout Nutrition:
Pre: 1scoop Essentials, 2g VitC, 15g EAA, 5 Neovar
Intra: 1scoop Purple Wraath, 25g BCAA, 50g Carbs, 1g VitC

Peri-PM-Workout Nutrition:
Pre: 1scoop Essentials, 2g VitC, 20g EAA, 1/2scoop Assault, 5 Neovar, 35g Carbs
Intra: 1/2scoop Assault, 1g VitC, 25g BCAA, 35g Carbs

Pre-Bed: Bullet Proof on Lifting Days, ZMA on Recovery Days

Supplementation will be changing as this log progresses, I am simply waiting for my NP order to arrive. When it does, I will provide an update to my regimen.

My Goals:
Maintain weight and drop bodyfat; i.e body recomposition. I am gaining strength and size steadily, but have accumulated some adiposity which I would like to nip in the bud before it gets out of hand. I am unwilling, however, to lose any of the strength and or lean mass which I gained and am taking a lot a measures to ensure maintenance.

Thank you for joining along - I'll be posting my first day's update tonight and pics either tonight or tomorrow, depending on my energy.

Let's burn some fat!!! :head:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Booyah!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We be subbin'

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome everybody! Wow, I've got heavy hitters visiting my little old log, thanks for reading. :D

jminis - I'll get some "official" pics up tonight or tomorrow, as I said, but for now, here are my final pics from my LG Sciences Log that ended only about a week ago, so these are pretty accurate:

Also, I've been arguing with myself about cutting the carbs in my post-workout meals - dropping the pasta or whatever and subbing in more healthy fat. I am trying to maintain glycogen resysnthesis as I am lifting twice a day, so some carbs in my diet are necessary, I think, but what do you all think? Could I cut those carbs out without it hurting my performance in the gym?

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
GREEKFIRE!!!!
I'm definitely in for this 1!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome everybody! Wow, I've got heavy hitters visiting my little old log, thanks for reading. :D

Also, I've been arguing with myself about cutting the carbs in my post-workout meals - dropping the pasta or whatever and subbing in more healthy fat. I am trying to maintain glycogen resysnthesis as I am lifting twice a day, so some carbs in my diet are necessary, I think, but what do you all think? Could I cut those carbs out without it hurting my performance in the gym?
You seem built like me...except I'm better looking. :)

I have to limit my carbs to first thing in the morning and pre/during workout only, or I start to bloat all jiggly.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I knew I shouldn't have posted my portrait as my avy! ;)

Wow, so no post-workout carbs at all? Carbs during a session make the biggest difference for me, so it's cool to see that you use them then too.
Do you take in any PWO shake at all, Dsade? Protein Powder? Peptopro? Amino Acids? Or just use Intra-workout and then head home and have a meal?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I knew I shouldn't have posted my portrait as my avy! ;)

Wow, so no post-workout carbs at all? Carbs during a session make the biggest difference for me, so it's cool to see that you use them then too.
Do you take in any PWO shake at all, Dsade? Protein Powder? Peptopro? Amino Acids? Or just use Intra-workout and then head home and have a meal?
I usually slam an isolate shake, no carbs, then eat a short meal around 1/2 hour later.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Im like you guys. I MUST have carbs pre/intra-workout.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im like you guys. I MUST have carbs pre/intra-workout.
Yep. Run out of steam real quick without carbs in me for lifting.

I'm thinking at the very least I can drop carbs post-workout for my PM session. I'll have a full day before I lift again, and that's more than enough time for recovery, even without a large carb meal. I'm actually starting this tonight - I'm having some of my wife's low-carb clam chowder and some chicken. :)

Napalm: 3 Pumps after getting home from my AM session and showering. I left my shirt off a long time to let it dry and enjoyed the slight tingle/burn that it brings about while soaking in. My second application followed my PM session after sitting in the sauna and showering. This application was also 3 Pumps.

Alright, what did I do today? Hit the gym at about 8 this morning for my first session; even at two workout a day, I still look forward to getting in there and pushing myself. Now, my set/rep schemes stay the same for any given day of the week, but the movements change. I lift three days a week, each with a different set/rep scheme, but have four pre-planned workouts. This means that each workout will cycle through each set/rep scheme once every three weeks, giving my body an ever changing stimulus and making it much more difficult to adapt, and theoretically, plateau. Monday's are always 6x3/3x8 in the morning and 3x14 in the evening.

AM Session: Supersets

6x3
Front Squats: 295
Rear Delt Raises: 60lb DBs

6x3
Cleans: 215
Bench: 315

3x8
DB Lunges: 65lb DBs
Seated Incline Hammer Curls: 65lb DBs

I've been really enjoying front squats lately and have seen a lot of progress in them too - just a couple of weeks ago, my 3RM was 300lb. Now I'm doing sets with 5lb below that! I like them because it's almost harder not to go ATG with them and, in going so low, my quads just get hammered. My abs, upper arms and shoulders always get quite a bit of stimulation too.
These were paired with rear delt raises because front squats are pretty taxing and I wanted an easier movement that would afford me some rest, but still prove beneficial. As a prepatory movement for my cleans, rear delt raises fit the bill well.
215x5x3 for Cleans is a PR for me. Yeah, it's not that impressive, but my explosive lifts are a weak point, and it will improve with time.

PM Session: Supersets All 3x14

Leg Press: 600
Free Motion Cable Chest Press: 90lb per Arm, 3sec Eccentric

Seated Calf Raises: 180, 3sec held at stretch point
DB Row: 90lb

Unilateral Cable Curls: 60lb, 3sec ecc
Narrow-Grip Decline Bench: 205

I used controlled, slow negatives on my leg presses as long as I could and then blasted out the last few reps of each set. I haven't done just plain leg presses in a while - after doing front squats, they're a good finisher.
Cable Chest Presses are not cable cross-overs, just to clarify. The elbows bend and arms extend to a 75 degree angle and then you press your arms together and out to lockout: the angle of resistance and motion of the arms makes for great pectoral stimulation.
I have several old injuries in my left hand that are flaring up and making some supinated movements painful. For this reason, I'm sticking to primarily cable and machine curls until it feels better.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im subb-tizled for this one from the start!,, Resolve, great Intro brotha! Much time time put into it. Good luck !:thumbsup:

~LG33~

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Resolve my friend...I was wondering if once in a while you can post your meals in this log? Just to give me an idea for some tasty low carb recipes? I'd reeeeeeeeeally appreciate.
I know what you mean about carbs. About midway through my second exercise I begin feeling ultra-hypo. Stinks.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm in big dog!

If i eat carbs pre-workout i usually do it right after my preworkout drink. leaving me 30min. before. but i don't have to have carbs before. if anything i tend to think that anything post is number 1 importance. Ill take protien/banana/granola bar for my post. Pre-workout is mostly stims and AAKG for me.

GOOD LUCK RESOLVE!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see some familiar "faces" - LG, Bravo; Welcome!

I've made a couple of updates and edits to Post #1:

1. Measured my waist on an empty stomach this morning - 39"
2. Dropped the carbs from my post-workout PM meal.
3. Fixed my PM post-workout Shake - I use mainly milk there as it lower glycemically than Dex and Malto by massive amounts. I'll try things like this for about a week and dependent on progress, make further adjustments.

MrChristian - Sure, I can post up my meals; they're not all particularly creative (sometimes if I'm in a hurry it's a Whey shake, a handful of raw green beans and a couple of Tbsp of EVOO), but sometimes we do enjoy some very tasty stuff.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You may want to put lotion on the applied area on a consistent basis if the weather in your area is dry. The RK can sometimes be an irritant to the skin.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
You ever use any of that sand exfoliation type lotions for in the shower? I have plenty around my house-I'm sure BW does too. it would surely help get rid of dry dead skin before applying!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You ever use any of that sand exfoliation type lotions for in the shower? I have plenty around my house-I'm sure BW does too. it would surely help get rid of dry dead skin before applying!!
I use a loofah and a moisturizing bodywash before I apply Napalm. It's about that time of year that I start using it again, too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No love for the Java LAther...ok, I'll remember that.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your stack packs quite some punch, Resolve! 150mg Forskolin and 1400mg EGCG daily are already enough to ignite and sustain some serious greasefire, not to mention the addition of Napalm and Lipoderm-Ultra. Might just be a challenge to tell what is doing what. :) Subscribed.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm... I know BW has some BoBu Shimmer - maybe I'll use that to keep my skin nice and soft. Nothing screams manliness like a supple gut covered in glitter...

Welcome Strat! :) I've actually used forskolin and EGCG at these doses regularly, so I have an idea of what to expect there. Also, I've logged Napalm solo in the past and was running a similar stack back then, so I decided to do the same now for comparison. I've learned an incredible amount since then and, in retrospect, that log was really not what it could have been, but the F and EGCG were still a good foundation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your stack packs quite some punch, Resolve! 150mg Forskolin and 1400mg EGCG daily are already enough to ignite and sustain some serious greasefire, not to mention the addition of Napalm and Lipoderm-Ultra. Might just be a challenge to tell what is doing what. :) Subscribed.
Sort of...however systemic fat burners/mobilizers combined with Napalm and LU should VASTLY show up as targeted fatloss, rather than full body leaning.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
a lil late but im subd fo sho.lol Good luck bro

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
You seem built like me...except I'm better looking. :)

I have to limit my carbs to first thing in the morning and pre/during workout only, or I start to bloat all jiggly.

I have to do something about my jiggly self before I begin my run so I look half-way presentable.:trout:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your log is looking good, Resolve. Keep it up! :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone else sing the title of this thread to the tune of "Hottub" ala Eddie Murphy Spoofing James Brown...

Greasefire!!...burning up with napalm...HEEEYYYYY!! Step back, kiss myself!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep your day job D!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
American Idol is calling!!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
American Idol is calling!!
I could just see Dsade K.O. that snobby British guy - "You don't like my song? Well - 'BAM!'" :D

On a different note, here are my official "before" pics

I definitely need some work, as is obvious, but I'm determined and disciplined, so I'll get there.

Today was a recovery day, so it began with a 30min fasted walk at a brisk pace. We live in wine country and hiking through the vineyards makes for fantastic cardio. Additionally, this evening, I performed a 30min Metabolic training session - intervals of bodyweight movements: Over/unders, 5-dot drill, Spider-Man Climbs, Lateral Lunges, Bicycle Crunches, High Steps, Jump Jacks, Speed Lunges.

Napalm: Both applications followed my exercise sessions - after the walk this morning and the intervals tonight. I showered prior to both. I'm not experiencing any irritation at this point, so no lotion for now.
Reporting feedback for this sort of product is very different than what I am accustomed to logging. Whereas with an ingested supplement, I can usually give immediate observations, Napalm is much less instantaneous. I really just have to wait, make periodic measurements, and keep loading those pics. :)
I can say that it is fairly fast-drying and that throughout the day I get little whiffs of it's faint scent wafting up from my shirt. It's not an unpleasant odor; it just serves as a reminder that Napalm is indeed on my abs.

Meals of Note:
Not too much to tell ya, MrChristian; I was on the road a lot today and so had to make do with less glamorous feed.
I enjoyed some oatmeal pancakes for breakfast, drizzled with yogurt and sugar-free syrup, with a couple slices of cantaloupe on the side.
Also enjoyed a nice mixed green salad, with some grilled chicken and Cilantro dressing.
Other than that, it's been shakes, chicken, EVOO, nuts, carrots and broccoli.

Tomorrow I'll be hitting up some RDLs bright and early - I'm looking forward to it!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to the finished product R!(no homo)

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I could just see Dsade K.O. that snobby British guy - "You don't like my song? Well - 'BAM!'" :D

On a different note, here are my official "before" pics

I definitely need some work, as is obvious, but I'm determined and disciplined, so I'll get there.

Today was a recovery day, so it began with a 30min fasted walk at a brisk pace. We live in wine country and hiking through the vineyards makes for fantastic cardio. Additionally, this evening, I performed a 30min Metabolic training session - intervals of bodyweight movements: Over/unders, 5-dot drill, Spider-Man Climbs, Lateral Lunges, Bicycle Crunches, High Steps, Jump Jacks, Speed Lunges.

Napalm: Both applications followed my exercise sessions - after the walk this morning and the intervals tonight. I showered prior to both. I'm not experiencing any irritation at this point, so no lotion for now.
Reporting feedback for this sort of product is very different than what I am accustomed to logging. Whereas with an ingested supplement, I can usually give immediate observations, Napalm is much less instantaneous. I really just have to wait, make periodic measurements, and keep loading those pics. :)
I can say that it is fairly fast-drying and that throughout the day I get little whiffs of it's faint scent wafting up from my shirt. It's not an unpleasant odor; it just serves as a reminder that Napalm is indeed on my abs.

Meals of Note:
Not too much to tell ya, MrChristian; I was on the road a lot today and so had to make do with less glamorous feed.
I enjoyed some oatmeal pancakes for breakfast, drizzled with yogurt and sugar-free syrup, with a couple slices of cantaloupe on the side.
Also enjoyed a nice mixed green salad, with some grilled chicken and Cilantro dressing.
Other than that, it's been shakes, chicken, EVOO, nuts, carrots and broccoli.

Tomorrow I'll be hitting up some RDLs bright and early - I'm looking forward to it!

Haha, thanks buddy. You're right, that doesn't sound too glamorous. Do you eat the chicken breast just plain? I wish I could stomach that. Also, what is your nut of choice? Also, at what point did you measure your waiste? It looks smaller than that imo. Log is looking good buddy.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chicken was grilled with pepper, oregano and sea salt. I actually had a pretty good meal for my last of the day - after I had posted.
That grilled chicken, over poached eggs and broccoli, topped with crumbled bleu goat cheese. Really tasty, but I'm a big fan of good cheese.

I measured my waist, right around my navel, first thing yesterday morning. It's bigger than I would like, but there is a lot of solid mass there as well as fat. Honestly, my core is probably the strongest part on me as I do a lot of standing lifts, squats and deads, so it continually has to stabilize.

My favorite nut is the brazilnut, but I don't get those too often. I typically stick to Almonds, Walnuts and a bit of peanut butter.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

Oh, I'm tired, but feelin' good too. My second workout always seems to give me an intense feeling of relaxation and satisfaction. I've mentioned it in my logs before, but it's still a great feeling.

Napalm: 3 Pumps post-workout both AM and PM, following showers as usual. The new pump works much better than the old - it doesn't stick in the down position, and the lock is a great feature for traveling. I can chuck it in my gym bag and don't have to worry about it leaking.:fing02:

AM Workout:Supersets (AKA I Punish Myself)

4x6
RDLs: 425, 445, 445x5, 445
Behind the Neck Standing Military: 185

4x6
Weighted Chin-Ups: BW+75
Cable Pull-Throughs: 140 w/4sec Ecc

4x7
Machine Preacher Curls: 150 w/3sec Ecc
Lateral Raises: 40

Both the RDLs and the Military are PRs. I just about blew my appendix out my colon with the deads, though - I've been doing sets of 3 with 455, so 445x6 is a big step. I psyched myself out a little bit on the third set, and so only got 5 reps, but I recovered and made my last set my best and strongest. So much of lifting is mental.
My back was so shot that I had to back off a little bit on Chins; I've been doing 6 reps with 90, IIRC. Still, 75 felt like more than enough following those RDLs.
This was honestly the first workout in a long time that I was less than happy with. However, it wasn't my peformance that was bad, it was just how crowded the gym was - there were people everywhere! And everything I needed was constantly in use. So I ended having to wait for equipment, which slowed the workout and generally made me irritable. :12:

PM Workout: More Supersets (Surprise!)
All 4x10

Hamstring Leg Presses: 600
Incline DB Press: 95lb DBs

Cross-Cable Pulls: 140lb per arm, 3sec Ecc
BB Calves off a block: 405, 5sec hold at stretch point

Overhead Cable Triceps Extensions: 140 w/4sec Ecc
Reverse Cable Curls: 150 w/4sec Ecc

I had originally intended to do Good Mornings instead of Leg Presses, but my lower back said otherwise. Still those leg presses really nailed my hamstrings - better than GMs ever have, honestly. I think I'll stick with them for now.
Cross-Cable Pulls are a movement of my own creation. I'm sure somebody else has come up with them and that there is a real name, but I don't know it. Think cable uncrossovers, but kneeling and pulling the cables downward and apart, as if doing a lat-pull. I rotate my hands too, going from pronated to supinated, so I really feel the stretch all over my back and arms.
None of the curling or pulling movements hurt my hand today, so that's a definite plus!

Meals of Note:
Well, I'm about to enjoy a nice, broiled top sirloin! I've been craving steak, so here it comes. Some tenderizer, some sea salt, broiled on high for about 8mins - oh yeah. Veggies all around the steak in the pan, to broil along with it and soak up the juices: carrots and onions.
Also had some baked sweet potatoes this morning, topped with a little stevia and just a bit of cinnamon and butter. So freaking good.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, also, how crazy is the idea of an Amino Acid Fast?

I was just thinking that a fairly copious amount of EAA and BCAA taken over a 24hr period of fasting might offset most of the proteolysis that could occur.

I'm not planning on doing this, at least without a lot more research, but I thought it was an interesting idea. :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many calories would you be able to get in with only aminos?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Calories would be pretty negligible. The BCAAs could theoretically counter the upregulation of proteolysis in a fasted state, and EAAs would supply for protein synthesis.

But, as I said, it's a pretty crazy idea and I'm far from convinced that it would be beneficial. It's just a loose hypothesis.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Sigh, seeing this log progress makes me realize how much further I need to come.

On a seperate note, what is your view on Pecans. Not as healthy as a Walnut/Almond?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Your shoulders are lookin good in your pics bro. You are already showing more definition than in your previous thread. you're really doin good man.
Don't know if you guys like pistacio's but that's my favorite! then i would say peanuts and almonds.

GOOD MORNING AND HAVE A GREAT DAY RESOLVE!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I recall correctly, there is a mnemonic for which nuts have the best nutritional profile: "PAW" - Pecans, Almonds, Walnuts.
At least, I think the "P" is pecan, so they'd be a good addition to a healthy diet.

I like pistachios - especially in the form of ice cream!
But I haven't a sweet like that in a couples of months now...

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3

Well, aren't things lively around here? :feedback:

heh, gotta love the new smileys... :approve:

Anyways, I woke up feeling just drained this morning and have felt as such all day. I have had zero appetite, which is incredibly unlike me, so I might just be fighting off an illness. I've forced down my meals all day, been drinking tea and taking some extra vitamins - I am determined to not let myself succumb.

To help my resistance/recuperation I took today as an off day - with no cardio as I would have normally done. I decided to rest for the most part and let my body fight off whatever nasty little microbe I may have contracted.

Napalm: You know the deal by now - twice a day, 3pumps after a shower. It seems to be making the skin to which it is applied somewhat more heat-sensitive. It was about 80 degrees here in SoCal today, and even with a shirt on, I was extremely aware of the "Napalm'd" area; it felt hotter than the rest of me.

Meals, because I like food and don't want to starve: French Onion Soup with extra grilled onions, Swiss Cheese and shaved Top Sirloin! Also picked up some chili makings and avocados, which I use to make one of my favorite salad dressings.
Visited my in-laws today and had a spinach grilled-chicken salad with ranch dressing made with yogurt and cottage cheese of all things, and it was quite good.

Had a great time over there; BW is the oldest of 7 children and the rest all live at home, so visiting is quite a lot of fun for me, as I get to play the big brother to all of them. I played Call of Duty with the older boys and then wrestled and played trucks with the younger kids.
The youngest is 18mo and just learning to talk, but his favorite word is "Butt." He just walks up to people, pinches a cheek and yells it. I was cracking up. :icon16:

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Well, aren't things lively around here? :feedback:

heh, gotta love the new smileys... :approve:

Anyways, I woke up feeling just drained this morning and have felt as such all day. I have had zero appetite, which is incredibly unlike me, so I might just be fighting off an illness. I've forced down my meals all day, been drinking tea and taking some extra vitamins - I am determined to not let myself succumb.

To help my resistance/recuperation I took today as an off day - with no cardio as I would have normally done. I decided to rest for the most part and let my body fight off whatever nasty little microbe I may have contracted.

Napalm: You know the deal by now - twice a day, 3pumps after a shower. It seems to be making the skin to which it is applied somewhat more heat-sensitive. It was about 80 degrees here in SoCal today, and even with a shirt on, I was extremely aware of the "Napalm'd" area; it felt hotter than the rest of me.

Meals, because I like food and don't want to starve: French Onion Soup with extra grilled onions, Swiss Cheese and shaved Top Sirloin! Also picked up some chili makings and avocados, which I use to make one of my favorite salad dressings.
Visited my in-laws today and had a spinach grilled-chicken salad with ranch dressing made with yogurt and cottage cheese of all things, and it was quite good.

Had a great time over there; BW is the oldest of 7 children and the rest all live at home, so visiting is quite a lot of fun for me, as I get to play the big brother to all of them. I played Call of Duty with the older boys and then wrestled and played trucks with the younger kids.
The youngest is 18mo and just learning to talk, but his favorite word is "Butt." He just walks up to people, pinches a cheek and yells it. I was cracking up. :icon16:
Oh, I've been intently following a long buddy :cool2:. I've been taking plenty of notes to compile all the useful information for my log, seeing as how I see such similiarities in you. Granted, Im no where near as strong as you, I have worked hard for the muscle I do have, and I do not want to sacrifice any of my strength gains in the gym while cutting. I am also super carb sensitive like you, and every attempt at cutting Ive had, Ive failed by losing too much fat AND muscle both. Thats why Im paying close attention to the meals and eating habits. Keep up the good work buddy! :fest30: