GREASEFIRE!!! - Burning Down Resolve with Napalm and Lipoderm-Ultra

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Going back to finish undergrad, or embarking on the graduate program? What do you study?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, you enjoy supplementation - that right there is a science unto itself. And you understand AAS and PHs way better than I; my experience with hormones is limited to research in an endocrinology lab.
Ha...I quite honestly wish that was my only experience with them...My interest seems to be in practical issues, and I'm not at all saying that science isn't practical, that would be absurd, but I mean everyday things like politics, crime, law, etc. - And yes, I understand science influences all of that, but I think you see what I'm getting at.

I was actually a Bio major in the beginning, and really wanted to go to Creighton University for Dental School after my undergraduate studies, but I seemed to lose interest in all of it. I just couldn't get into the science enough to get the grades I needed. I'm not someone that just wants to memorize information to get the grade and move on...I want to actually dig into the material, study it, and enjoy it.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
good luck wiyh the school. the older i get the more things interest me and i hated science but i do miss feeling intelligent.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright all, my apologies for my absence for the last couple of days - it was a busy weekend.

I continued with Lipo-U applications of course, as well as all my other goodies, and actually decided to change up my lifting routine somewhat. I've been doing two-a-days since November in two-week cycles and decided it was time for a break - I'm now on a caloric deficit and don't want to tax my system too much, and I was just getting tired of having to drive to the gym sooo much.

So, supplementation and peri-workout nutrition will stay the same, I will just be using only one intra-workout shake as I will only be doing one workout. I will lift 4 days a week: with quad dominant and vertical upper body lifts 2x/wk, and hip dominant and horizontal upper body 2x/wk.

I measured in this morning: weighed 244 on the dot, so I'm maintaining fairly well. Waist remains stubbornly at 39" and suprailiac skinfold has not changed. I am undecided whether my abs are looking better or not - I'll post pics later for your evaluation.

Ha...I quite honestly wish that was my only experience with them...My interest seems to be in practical issues, and I'm not at all saying that science isn't practical, that would be absurd, but I mean everyday things like politics, crime, law, etc. - And yes, I understand science influences all of that, but I think you see what I'm getting at.

I was actually a Bio major in the beginning, and really wanted to go to Creighton University for Dental School after my undergraduate studies, but I seemed to lose interest in all of it. I just couldn't get into the science enough to get the grades I needed. I'm not someone that just wants to memorize information to get the grade and move on...I want to actually dig into the material, study it, and enjoy it.
It was wise to change your major - why do something you're not interested in? I loved my major courses; as you said, I "dug into the material" and learned things backwards and forwards more because I enjoyed it than because I had to.

good luck wiyh the school. the older i get the more things interest me and i hated science but i do miss feeling intelligent.
I hear ya there - as I mature, various subjects that I never cared about become more and more interesting. The bio sciences remain my first love, though, and I can't wait to get things rolling on this degree - my undergrad years really just showed me how much I don't know.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 4

Lipo-U: It's drying out my hands, despite thorough washing. I've been applying cocoa butter to counter this. I'm sitting with a sweatshirt on and can really feel the Lipo underneath it, taking effect. Just like the napalm, it's a warming sensation similar to Vaporub. I still believe I'm continuing to lean out, and reducing my workouts will allow me to further reduce calories without detriment, so I should see even more progress in the weeks to come.

Today's workout: 8x3 Supersets for all movements :woohoo:

ATG Squats: 315, 335, 355, 4setsx365, 375
Weighted Chins: BW+100 (sets 1-5 had 3sec Ecc)

Military Press: 205
Unilateral Leg Press Calves: 450 w/5sec Ecc

BB Preacher Curls: 135 (sets 1-4 had 3sec Ecc)
Unilateral Overhead Ext.s: 65lb DB

I love this set/rep scheme. Sets are over before you realize it, but so intense that you really feel them. The weight is heavy enough to build strength and the volume high enough to elicit cumulative fatigue for hypertrophy. Good stuff and I'm glad to be doing it again.
My goal is to progressively increase the number of those squats sets at 375; I did one this week, I'll shoot for two next week, etc.
I am wearing my poor dipping belt out. I've broken to carabiners on it and now, a chain link is pulling apart. It's sad, I've had that sucker for a long time, but hey, my chins are doing great.
And oh, it felt so good to be doing bb preachers again! I love that freaking lift (what can I say? I'm a whore for arm movements!)
Finally, I would like to reflect on calves - I got a freaking great calf workout and I was doing 3reps per set! They were burning and are still feeling worked despite my extremely unorthodox manner of training them today. I dig it - huge loads plus slow negatives should equal growth.

Meals: This morning for breakfast I enjoyed a nice bowl of quinoa and wheat bran porridge. I topped it with berries, a little milk and some cinnamon. Never had quinoa until recently - I like it much more than oatmeal, but that's because oatmeal's pretty much my least favorite hot cereal. But I really like the quinoa, especially mixed with the oat bran. Good flavor, lots of fiber, and low glycemically too.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Quinoa yes! I've been raving about that grain forever. Nobody listens though. Complete source of protein + gluten free = what else can you ask for in a grain!?

I make all my quinoa like rice. I interchange any rice recipe and sub in the quinoa. It's GREAT!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quinoa yes! I've been raving about that grain forever. Nobody listens though. Complete source of protein + gluten free = what else can you ask for in a grain!?

I make all my quinoa like rice. I interchange any rice recipe and sub in the quinoa. It's GREAT!
If I recall, quinoa is actually a seed. Resolve gave me a taste of it the other day, I can't decide if I like the flavor or not. :/ It is very nutty, and very unique.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
You are correct, but for cooking purposes it can be considered a grain. Most people consider it a grain as well. I have to season my quinoa. Plain quinoa can get old very quickly. But, it's still an awesome food with all of its nutritional benefits.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like it a lot. A bit pricier than most other carbs I eat, but a nice change of pace now and then. It's complete amino acid profile, as you pointed out E, is also a nice bonus. :)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lipo-U: Nothing new to report really - I just keep on keepin' on...

It's nice to lift only once per day. It's different. In some ways, I feel less recovered at the end of the day - the second workout, which always incorporate lighter weights with higher reps, definitely aided in active recovery. Still, it's nice that, when I'm tired after a long day, I don't have to go back and lift again.

Today's Workout:

4x6
Deadlifts: 415, 445, 445, 445x4reps
Flat Bench: 295

3x12
Cable Pullovers: 140 w/3sec Ecc
Cable Pullthroughs: 160 w/3sec Ecc

Seated Hammer Curls: 70
Wide-Angle Unilateral Seated Calves: 90 w/3sec Ecc

Last time I did RDLs for 6, I topped out at 445 on the last set. Thought I'd try to make as many as possible of my sets today hit that mark. Well, I made it through 2 no problem, but that last set, I was out of steam. Rather than train to failure, I stopped when I knew I should.
That's really the only thing particularly exciting about today's workout. Everything else was fine, just nothing special. I am enjoying working my calves of late - been hitting them well and I think it's paying off. That's about it.

Meals: Picked up some low-carb tortillas and had a burrito post-workout. Oh man, it hit the spot. Grilled chicken, fat-free refried beans, cilantro, it made me happy!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm finally hitting low-rep BB Hacks! Did some today and they felt great.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I always get hungry in your darn threads resolve. I'm craving a freakin burritto now. i think i just need some carbs right now. great job on the Deads bro.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was the first burrito I've had in a long time - and considering I didn't have any liquid carbs post-workout, it fit very nicely into my meal plan. I think I'll do the same thing tomorrow, I enjoyed it so much.

Low rep hack squats are tough Irish, good job. There's a art to that movement - keeping your balance, keeping the bar from dragging up your leg. When I first started going heavy on them, I set up in a squat cage with the bb on one side of the vertical supports and me on the other. This prevented me from pulling the bar in too close and kept me leaning back. It helped until I got the hang of things.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got them down pretty good now. I love them! Quads in DOMSville right now.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're a fantastic quad movement, that's for sure. I've been taking a break from them to focus on my front squat, which was pitiful but is now making good headway. They hit the quads differently from a front squat - more lateral quad activation from what it feels like. I'll start doing them again soon I think, I miss them...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hit Quads/Delts on the same day. My exercises for my quads have been...

Squats
BB Hacks
Extensions

I've been hitting Quads before my Delts, because my Delts are lagging a little, and I want the bloodflow to say in my shoulders rather than rush to my legs if I were to do Delts first.

By the way, congrats on starting up the PhD program. I didn't know you were that far into your schooling. I thought you were still towards the beginning of graduate school. You're a smart dude!...The problem I have is that I'm smart, but don't take interest in a lot of things. I seem to gravitate towards things that benefit me in some way, and I go off and study them on my own at the bookstore. As bad as it sounds, school is just a degree for me.

It's probably important that I end up with a smart wife. I can do lots of cool jobs with my degree, but high-paying is a different story...Not that it may matter with the future of this country. :rolleyes: - I'm focusing mainly on DEA special agent, FBI, or working with Boston PD's Special Operations Unit...But honestly, it's all up in the air. I don't know what's going to happen.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a solid quad setup - hacks after squats, ugh!

As for schooling, thank you. :) In my case, the doctorate's something of a necessity; you just can't do what I want to do or get the kind of job I'd like without it. But, it is just a degree - it's a foot in the door to labs and universities I'd consider working at.

And having a smart wife is good, but having a supportive wife, who helps you achieve your goals and whom you help achieve hers, is better. :)

Alright, everyone, a quick Lipo-U Update: Some irritation has flared up again around my navel - I have stopped applying Lipo-U to that area and have been letting it heal. I've also been waiting on update pictures until it dissipates, as it changes the appearance of that section of my stomach. I'll put up pics once it is gone.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, where did the week go? It's already Thursday!

Lipo-U: As mentioned above, the area immediately around my belly button is getting a break, so that the redness there can heal. It's right where my stomach creases when I bend over, so that little line gets a higher amount Lipo-U overtop it when I bend or sit down. I am still applying Lipo-U to the other parts of my stomach; my upper abs and below my navel.

I am enjoying only one workout per lifting day - I have no qualms in pushing myself that extra little bit now, knowing that I can go home and recover for the rest of the day.

Here was today's workout:

5x5
Front Squats: 275
Wide-Grip Lat-Pulls: 285

5x5 Behind-the-Neck Smith Military: 185, 205, 205, 210, 210
5x10 Wide-Angle Unilateral Leg Press Calves: 270

3x10
Unilateral Upright Cable Rows: 70
Reverse Cable Curls: 160

Every movement except the Front Squats incorporated a 3 second eccentric motion. I was burnin' all over and I liked it. Haven't done upright rows of any kind in a long time - the uni cables just sounded perfect when I was putting this workout together and they really were - traps and shoulders were already fairly worked between the F. Squats, lat-pulls and military, so they were the perfect finishing move. My reverse curls continue to get stronger, and those Front Squats didn't leave me nearly as winded or weary as the last time I did 275, so I'm making headway there too, I believe.

Meals: As odd as it may sound, I picked up some prunes, which I am greatly looking forward to putting over the top of oatmeal tomorrow morning. They're rather calorie dense, so I thought I'd wait for a high carb day, but man, those little laxatives are tasty.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Hey, what is the grand scheme of things in terms of cycling your different rep schemes? what is the theory behind it?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With high frequency, varying the rep/set scheme means an on-going shift in volume and resistance. If I squat a different amount of weight for a different volume every time I squat, I provide a wider range of stimulus to which my body must adapt. That means it will take my body much longer to get used to any one set/rep scheme, which means it will take much longer to plateau.
To further help, every time I lift for a muscle group in a week, I vary the lifts used - to provide a change in movement pattern, which helps prevent overtraining.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...And Lipoderm Ultra is spent...

Lipo-U: Got up, took my shower and applied as normal, but to my surprise, on the 7th pump, the bottle began to sputter. With 8, it was totally spent. I went through a bottle of Lipo-U in less than 2wks. I'm surprised; that's less than what the label claimed. So, I guess, I'll go back to the Napalm either tomorrow or Monday. I might give myself a day off tomorrow, I don't know.

Either way, I got a good workout in yesterday, and continue to dial my diet in. With 4lifting days, but only one workout per day, I've been adjusting calories and macronutrient ratios as I see fit. Carbs continue to be concentrated around breakfast and workouts and I've had no problem with cravings, recovery, or progress on this diet.

Friday's Workout: 7x4 Supersets

Deadlifts: 405, 425, 445, 445, 445, 455, 455
Dips: 90, 105, 5setsx110

Seated Inc Curls: 75lb DBs
Cable Skulls: 130, 140, 150, 4x160

Cable Crunches: 120, 130, 140, 4x150
Seated Calves: 260

Additionally, I spent 15min on the treadmill, on a 15 incline at 3mph. It felt cleansing - I sweated just about as much as when I sit in the sauna, but I was getting some cardio in as well. I will be incorporating such cardio post-lifting regularly now.
The deads were nice - my hands are getting accustomed to 445; grip is always my shortcoming with dl's, but my forearms have gained a lot of strength and size since I started real heavy pulls.
The curls were killer: thought my elbows were gonna rip off. I love the low rep/ high set scheme, though, it leaves my arms burning and worked in a way different than anything else. Different than a normal "pump".
And I continue to be amazed at the quality calf workout that going real heavy and slow for low reps provides.
All in all, liked this workout, though I would like to replace the cable crunches with something...just not sure what yet...

Meals: Shiritaki noodles! Pasta for the carb cycler: it's made from tofu and has a net total of 1-3g CHO per serving. The taste and texture is a bit different that normal pasta, but it is still quite satisfying with some pesto, garlic and parmesan cheese overtop!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 5

Updated Stats:

Weight:
242.6lb as of this morning
Waist: 38.5" (That's a 1/2" decrease since my last update :woohoo: )
Suprailiac Skinfold: 7-9mm - my skill with those calipers sucks, but hey, it still looks like I'm making progress!

Irritation from the Lipo-U is practically gone; that was pretty nasty and came on so fast. One day I'm fine, the next, my belly button was deep red and incredibly tender. :/ Now that it's dissipating, I'm really beginning to like the way I look.

Napalm: 3pumps is much cleaner to apply than the lipo. Each application is lower in volume, so it takes less smearing and rubbing in. Not sure how much Napalm I have left, but I'll continue to use and report on it until it's gone. :)

Today's Workout: Supersets, as always

4x6
ATG Squats: 315, 335, 345, 355
Weighted Chins: 70, 75, 90, 95

4x6 Military Press: 185
4x12 Unilateral Leg Press Calves: 340

4x12
BB Preacher Curls: 95, 105, 115, 115
Overhead Triceps Ext.: 40, 45, 47.5, 50

Those squats are far and away a PR and, honestly, I think I could've handled a bit more. On my second set, BW said I was overcompensating with my right leg (left is the weaker of the two), so I had to really concentrate on pressing bilaterally with equal force. Apparently I pulled it off, cuz BW is a firm critic of my lifting form, and I would have it no other way.
The Chins are a PR too, though that last set took everything I had. In result, my military wasn't as good as I had hoped. I was pleased with my curls and overheads, though. Both those movements showed nice progress.

Meals: Nothing new today, just more of the same old fare.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seeing how you're enjoying the topicals, I wasn't sure if you noticed, but NP has a new carrier in stock (Penetrate 2.0) that's formulated after PP's lotion-type carrier. They'll also be getting bulk Formestane and Trione in stock...I'm definitely thinking of buying some Form. I've never used it, but only hear good things. I'd love to make my own TD with Form, 7-keto DHEA, and Yohimbene, but that's a lot of mixture.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I've been reading about the new carrier and thought a homebrew could be a lot of fun and productive as well.

Your little recipe there could be great; I'm in the same boat as you on Form. Never used it, but all feedback seems glowing.

I'm not sure what kind of transdermal I'd want to make at this point, just something fun and effective...

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RK/Y definitely. TTA, I don't know; I don't know it's mode of action off hand. :\ My guess is yes, but I'm just speculating...
That would be a question for Strategicmove or Dsade. :)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Giving it more thought, a transdermal anti-cortisol would be awesome. You could apply it where you wanted it (i.e. overtop of muscle) and avoid areas where cortisol is more beneficial (i.e. joints and whatnot). It would help with recomping a lot if you got the right ingredients...

Anyways, I'm making yesterday's update today because yesterday sucked. I left for the gym at 1pm and got home at ~7:30. Why? My car died and left me stranded in a grocery store parking lot. Estimated costs are about $350 for repairs. :(
As if money wasn't tight enough as it was...
Fortunately, my mother-in-law was actually passing by the repair shop and was able to pick BW and I up, so at least we were able to eventually get home. I couldn't work today, though, as that's the only car we have.

...And to top things off, I ran out of DCP! Yes, pity me do. :p :D
I liked DCP, but one bottle seemed a short run. I'll have to make a 2-3bottle go of it some time.

Napalm: Bottle is close to empty. I don't want it to be gone. I've made decent progress and I want it to continue. Should have picked up some Atomic Meltdown at the newyear's sale, as it contains Napalm. I'll continue on my current diet and routine and hopefully should continue seeing some fat-loss.

Yesterday's Workout: Supersets, duh - All 8x3

RDLs: 405, 435, 445, 455, 465, 475, 475, 475
Bench: 295, 305, 315, 315, 325, 325, 325, 325

Seated Calves: 260 w/5sec Ecc
Hammer Strength Shrugs: 430 w/3sec held at stretch point

Seated Hammer Curls: 70, 75, 75, 5setsx80
Cable Triceps Ext: 130, 140, 150, 5setsx160

While my deads were fine, even a little better than last time, it was my bench that I was most happy with. As of my last test, my 3RM was 335, and while 325 is not quite there, it's a step closer. I've never benched so much for sets before, only on maxing out.
Also, this was the first time I have done shrugs in well over a year. I'm just not too concerned about isolating my traps. But, I just didn't have it left in my lower back to do BB bent rows, as I had planned, so shrugs offered a more acceptable alternative. All I can say is, shrugs are easy. Yeah, my neck was sore last night, but cleans definitely work my traps a lot better.

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
I ve always thought the same about power cleans.. THey work my traps way more than shrugs seem to. Dont see many people doing them though.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
It's all about power cleans, hang cleans, and clean n presses. You need both strength and coordination. They murder my traps.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the most cardiovascular demanding workouts I have ever performed consisted of a complex of cleans/front squats/push press/back squats/behind the neck press/bent rows. Ugh.
Even by themselves, higher rep Clean and presses make for amazing HIIT.
...I should really start doing that again...

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
If you hit a set of power cleans for any more than 10 reps to failure, you will definitely be tired.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, I'm interested in your before and after pics.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll post some preliminary update pics tonight - I've been remiss in that as I was rather self-conscious about the irritation from the Lipo-U. I mean, nobody wants to see a big red rash, gross!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does everybody's photo gallery work? I'm trying to get this pic up and I can't even view my gallery - just gives me a blank page. Every other AM function works fine.

Maybe the Admins are being passive aggressive and just don't want my ugly ape mug posted up anymore. :p

Edit: Got it! Woot!

Bad Lighting, but I think it shows I've tightened up around the middle. My final pics will be taken in much betterl lighting

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It looks like you feel victim to the razor :p...Abs are definitely showing up better! Nice work!

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bad lighting man. Put up your before and afters together so we can gauge and compare. I'm thinking about picking up Napalm, so this is very interesting.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah, Friday - it's coming is always so welcome. Tonight I'm a bachelor again as BW is off visiting some girlfriends. So, I've been sorting papers and getting ready to do my taxes. Fun. But, with Southpark playing incessantly in the background, life is good.

On another note, I wrote up a review for MP's Bullet Proof, of which I am a big fan, and they were nice enough to send me a shirt in return. It arrived today and I was blown away - it's a freaking Nike Dry shirt - y'know like Underarmour? I was stoked as hell, those things are expensive! And it's got the MP logo emblazoned on the lower right front, which rocks too. That company's got some serious style.
I should also be receiving a tub of their new Combat Protein Powder sometime in the next couple of days to log, been waiting on that for a while. Looks like top notch stuff by the formulation.

Anyways, back on topic:

Napalm: It's hanging on by a thread, but still going. Honestly I thought yesterday was going to be my last day on the stuff, but today it's still delivering. The pump is beginning to sputter a little. It won't be long til I'm writing a final review.

Today's Workout:

5x5
Deadlifts: 405, 425, 445, 455, 465
Weighted Dips: 105

3x10
Decline Cable Presses: 110 per arm w/3sec Ecc
DB Rows: 100lb

3x10
Machine Preacher Curls: 125 w/3sec Ecc
Seated Calves: 215 w/3sec Ecc

Of all things, my dips proved the hardest. My right side wanted to give out by the last set and I almost lost my balance twice. Don't know why. Deads felt good - I've begun to really focus on my grip, i.e. consciously squeeze the bar as hard as I can rather than just hang on to it. It's making a good difference in the overall performance of my DL sets; I'm banging them out faster.
I did machine curls because I tried 1 BB curl and it hurt, so I changed the movement before reinjuring myself.

Meals: Tonight I threw a buttload of leftovers into a bowl and microwaved it. Chicken, shiritaki, curry, a couple scrambled eggs and kimchi. It looked somewhat like puke, but overall it was a pretty darn good combo.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Napalm: It's hanging on by a thread, but still going. Honestly I thought yesterday was going to be my last day on the stuff, but today it's still delivering. The pump is beginning to sputter a little. It won't be long til I'm writing a final review.
Did you think the bottle was out? I thought this evening application was going to be the last. I couldn't get anymore to come out of the nozzle, but I took the top off and there was like two more applications worth on the bottom.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you think the bottle was out? I thought this evening application was going to be the last. I couldn't get anymore to come out of the nozzle, but I took the top off and there was like two more applications worth on the bottom.
No, I knew it wasn't quite out, but it had so little left that I didn't think it could make for more than one more app. It proved me wrong :D

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used up the last of the Napalm this morning. Here are some comparison pics:

Before:

After 5wks of Napalm and Lipoderm-Ultra:

Lower abs in particular have really leaned out, though my stomach overall has a far less "bloated" appearance. My waist dropped about another 1/8", putting it at 38 3/8". I am away from home and don't have my calipers with me, so I will measure with those tomorrow, as well as weigh myself.

Final review will come in the next couple of days, when I have time to sit down and really do it justice. :)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you! I was surprised when I looked at my "before" pics again - wow! The second pic is a bit grainy, but it was taken with a different camera in a different location, so what can ya do?