GREASEFIRE!!! - Burning Down Resolve with Napalm and Lipoderm-Ultra

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
yeah man alot leaner. something just tells me when i get bulky that i want to keep it but when i lean up i love that too. why can't we all just take test enanthate and some clenbut.. and just get big and shredded. if it was all just that easy.

you have trimmed up nicely though. i bet the wifey enjoys the look.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't she like your manly chest hair? Why did you shave?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Stomach hair isn't good. :( And back hair is disgusting. But chest hair is good. :D

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is disgusting, but women have some nasty problems too. :sad3:
Bhaahaha! :lmao:

Don't even get me started. Some commercial came on the other night for some feminine product and I automatically went, "Ohhlgh!" in the middle of a bite I was taking from my dinner...My brother goes, "Your dinner or the commercial?" :lol:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bhaahaha! :lmao:

Don't even get me started. Some commercial came on the other night for some feminine product and I automatically went, "Ohhlgh!" in the middle of a bite I was taking from my dinner...My brother goes, "Your dinner or the commercial?" :lol:
:shock: :lol:

At least our problem serves a purpose. :p Why do guys grow back hair?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review

That's right, Ladies and Gentlemen!

It's
Final Review
Time!

The Results:

Before:
Waist: 39"
Suprailiac Skinfold: 11mm
Weight: 244lb

After:
Waist: 38 3/8"
Suprailiac Skinfold: 7-9mm
Weight:244lb

I am surprised by the progress I've seen over the last 5 weeks. My weight fluctuated up to 246 and down to 242, but this morning I was right back where I started at 244. Which is exactly what I wanted; this was a recomp, not a cut. My goal was to maintain as much muscle mass as possible, if not actually gain muscle. With the help of a solid diet and intense training, Avant's products helped my to accomplish exactly this.
Believe it or not, I ate primarily at maintenance level calories, with moderate carbs, cycling from ~200g up to ~380g, and still lost a significant amount of fat. The most below maintenance that my calories ever fell was a 200kcal deficit, which occured on some low-carb off-days.

The Stack:

My Thoughs on Napalm and Lipoderm Together:
Being different in affect and effect, the two complemented each other well. While Napalm, it seemed, brought out the definition of my abs, dropping water and stripping the fat directly where applied, Lipo-U caused the most actual decrease in my waist circumference and fat loss over a larger area of my abdomen (because each dose had a higher volume, presumably).
As a stack, I have seen much better overall results in this log than when I ran Napalm alone. At that time, I lost a comparable amount off of my suprailiac skinfold, but no major difference was made in my overall waistline.
At this point, I am more impressed with Avant's Topical Stack than I have been with any other non-steroidal fat-loss agent. My plans for my next cut (who knows when that will be) will focus around these two products - screw stimulatory oral thermogens; they've never provided me this kind of progress.
I'll probably use a lower dose of Napalm and Lipo-U simultaneously. 2pumps Napalm, 4-6pumps Lipo-U, giving me the complementary aspects of both products at the same time.

Napalm:
Napalm has an easy application volume and dries quickly. Be careful over the first week or so, as it may cause irritation, which occured slightly in my case. Also, a clean application site is best and I would reccommend that, if you shave the site, do it a few hours prior to an application. Shaving then applying Napalm burns like hell. Definition increased within days, due to water loss, and I saw a greater difference made in my suprailiac skinfold while using Napalm than while using Lipo-U.

Lipo-U:
Lipo-U is, upon first impression, easier on the skin than Napalm. While Napalm may sting momentarily, that did not occur with Lipo-U. However, I would reccommend NOT using the maximum dose over part of your stomach that creases. While it did not hurt when applying, Lipo-U caused a violent irritation and rash around my navel where my stomach creases when I sit. It was ratter uncomfortable and very sensitive, and took more than a week to fully dissipate, even after discontinuing Lipo-U use on the area.
Despite this, it was during my cycles of Lipo-U that I saw the biggest difference made in my actual waistline. So, while the possible irritation is a drawback, 5/8" off my waist in 5 weeks is great progress, and worth the careful application necessary to avoid possible trouble spots.

Napalm and Lipo-U were originally planned to be one single product. Why they weren't, I don't know, maybe the application volume would have been too high to be practical. Whatever the case, stacking them has great effects, even when eating at maintenance, even without going ultra-low carb or ketogenic.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great review! :) You have made a ton of progress the last month.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exxxxxcellent log. Nice review. Thank you, sir. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Good job man! Now the hard part comes. Keeping it off for the upcoming summer! Nice job man!

phenom13

phenom13

Awards
great results, looking to try this stack also. i too do not feel the effect of oral fat burners. i am a quite intrigued by stimerex-es from hitech. good job bro!!!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say thanks for running the log, homie. Sorry I'm late.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
WTF?! I missed that one somehow, and I'm glad I did!

Yeah, the ranch was really good. I still gotta get around to making my avocado dressing, that's even better:

1 peeled and pitted avocado
1/4 of a lime
A sprig of Cilatro
1/2 clove of Garlic (either raw or sauteed)
2Tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream or Half and Half
Dash of Water

Blend it all together and add water until it gets to your desired consistency. It's awesome - like a quacamole cream sauce!
nice work Bro. Looks like a killa stack

Question on the avocado dressing ..Is it healthy : ) only reason I ask is becuase of the cream

Thanks

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you pick up Organic Cream or half and half, it is absolutely healthy. Organic Milkfat is a good source of CLA and GLA, and even carries some omega-3s (not a huge amount of them, but there still is some).

Additionally, at only 2Tbsp, you're not getting enough to cause problems even if you go with non-organic. And saturated fat is actually beneficial in a moderate amount for hormonal purposes.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
If you pick up Organic Cream or half and half, it is absolutely healthy. Organic Milkfat is a good source of CLA and GLA, and even carries some omega-3s (not a huge amount of them, but there still is some).

Additionally, at only 2Tbsp, you're not getting enough to cause problems even if you go with non-organic. And saturated fat is actually beneficial in a moderate amount for hormonal purposes.
Thanks Bro !

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome results, man! Much appreciated!

Sing from the rooftops, your praises of Napalm and Lipoderm-Ultra.

BTW- who was it that is doing a log here and at bb.com? That's not you, is it?