Panther's blowin up with the help of pSARM(SPONSORED)

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Senior Member
    BeBig's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,077
    Rep Power
    1030
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    9.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    DAY 9

    Arm Day

    Mood: Good

    Energy: Good and clean

    Strength: Seemed to be up

    Pump: Freakin crazy!

    Weight:187(+3)

    Endurance: Coulda lifted all day

    Agression- Average

    Libido- Average

    Nausea: none today!

    Hunger: I thought about eatin the weights lol

    Thoughts on the day: Not as productive as it coulda been

    Psarm Dosage: 4 total(2 am-2 Pre-W/O)

    Recovery: pretty good

    Best part of the day: Gettin some things straightened out
    Looks good bro, keep it up!!

  2. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65565
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    DAY 9

    Arm Day

    Mood: Good

    Energy: Good and clean

    Strength: Seemed to be up

    Pump: Freakin crazy!

    Weight:187(+3)

    Endurance: Coulda lifted all day

    Agression- Average

    Libido- Average

    Nausea: none today!

    Hunger: I thought about eatin the weights lol

    Thoughts on the day: Not as productive as it coulda been

    Psarm Dosage: 4 total(2 am-2 Pre-W/O)

    Recovery: pretty good

    Best part of the day: Gettin some things straightened out

    Did you up it to 4 today?
  3. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    745
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    26.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    No i upped it the day before, so far so good at 4. im lookin forward to six tho
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65565
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    No i upped it the day before, so far so good at 4. im lookin forward to six tho
    Yea man its strangeStarting off with thcycle, it was a little rough, Once I started running with, and upped it to 6 I was golden bro.. If you r fine with 4 You'll be fine with 6 hands down.. Your doing great now, So I see no reason why you wouldnt..
  5. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21035
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    59.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Yea man its strangeStarting off with thcycle, it was a little rough, Once I started running with, and upped it to 6 I was golden bro.. If you r fine with 4 You'll be fine with 6 hands down.. Your doing great now, So I see no reason why you wouldnt..
    Hell yeah if you feel confident bump it, enjoy the benefits of 6
  6. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    745
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    26.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    DAY 10

    Rest day

    Mood: Decent

    Energy: Not so great

    Strength: N/A

    Pump: N/A

    Weight:187(+3)

    Endurance: N/A

    Agression- Average

    Libido: normal

    Nausea: A lil bit

    Hunger: I was starvin

    Thoughts on the day: Not so great

    Psarm Dosage: 4 total(2 am-2 pm)

    Recovery: decent

    Best part of the day: Unsure...
  7. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    745
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    26.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i pry will bump to six within the next couple days, should i do 3 and 3 or 2/2/2?
  8. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2336
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    13.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Did you get the bottle of p-sarm yet?
  9. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    1999
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    rest day!..good for you man!
    board supporter
  10. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    745
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    26.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    No i didnt get it yet, and that was yesterdays update, i was unable to get it up yesterday so im off to do legs here in a bit. plannin on tearin it up!!
  11. New Member
    Jaidmaster's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%

    Did you guys get a workout you are happy with? The Starting Strength workout is easy, and focused on the things you are looking for. It's a 3x5, but it's 3 working sets with a couple warmups, so basically the same as a 5x5.
    Anyway, it's basically 2 workouts, alternated 3 days/week.
    Workout A:
    Squats
    Bench Press
    Deadlifts - one working set
    Dips (optional)

    Workout B:
    Squats
    Overhead Press
    Power Cleans
    Pullups (optional)

    Week 1
    A B A
    Week 2
    B A B

    Etc...

    You aim to increase the weight on each workout. If you can't get the 3x5, you repeat it the next time you do that exercise. If you miss it again, you back off by like 20% and start working you way back up. Make sure to start with sub maximal weights!
    I'd also recommend the Starting Strength book. It's very good at teaching proper form and correcting it on all these movements.
    Good luck!
  12. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    745
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    26.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    we figured some deal out but the thing is that it has to be approved by coaches.... big problem at times
  13. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,260
    Rep Power
    1113629
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    64.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaidmaster View Post
    Did you guys get a workout you are happy with? The Starting Strength workout is easy, and focused on the things you are looking for. It's a 3x5, but it's 3 working sets with a couple warmups, so basically the same as a 5x5.
    Anyway, it's basically 2 workouts, alternated 3 days/week.
    Workout A:
    Squats
    Bench Press
    Deadlifts - one working set
    Dips (optional)

    Workout B:
    Squats
    Overhead Press
    Power Cleans
    Pullups (optional)

    Week 1
    A B A
    Week 2
    B A B

    Etc...

    You aim to increase the weight on each workout. If you can't get the 3x5, you repeat it the next time you do that exercise. If you miss it again, you back off by like 20% and start working you way back up. Make sure to start with sub maximal weights!
    I'd also recommend the Starting Strength book. It's very good at teaching proper form and correcting it on all these movements.
    Good luck!
    ive learned sometimes these most basic routines are the most worthwhile.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  14. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74318
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Panther, I've been away from the house for a couple days so I haven't been able to ship you the psarm yet. I should be back home Friday night and I'll get it out Saturday. Sorry for the delay.
  15. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21035
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    59.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    i pry will bump to six within the next couple days, should i do 3 and 3 or 2/2/2?
    I'd personally do 2/2/2.
  16. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74318
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I'd personally do 2/2/2.
    Yes.
  17. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    745
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    26.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    ok thanks bro and no problem, i just appreciate you helpin a brother out lol and i will pry go 2/2/2 in the next few, although i had an odd day today...
  18. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    745
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    26.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    DAY 11

    Supposed to be leg day

    Mood: Not so great

    Energy: Decent at times

    Strength: N/A

    Pump: N/A

    Weight:187(+3)

    Endurance: N/A

    Agression- Average

    Libido: Possibly down a lil...

    Nausea: Some

    Hunger: Savage hunger all day

    Thoughts on the day: Not my best

    Psarm Dosage: 4 total(2 am-2 pm)

    Recovery: N/A

    Best part of the day: Not my workout


    Odd today, something happened and when i dosed pre workout about an hour later i felt almost like i was buzzed from alchohol... no lie... it was the wierdest **** ever. Any thoughts on what could have been the cause of this?
  19. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2336
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    13.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    The shippin method i chose was 7-10 days so it should be any day now. I cheaped out so i didnt have to worry about to square up with you. You should get it by monday, if you dont let me know and ill raise hell at the post office.
  20. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2336
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    13.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I felt pretty whacked out on p-sarm, at a higher doage, maybe your feeling similar effects.
  21. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    745
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    26.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    The shippin method i chose was 7-10 days so it should be any day now. I cheaped out so i didnt have to worry about to square up with you. You should get it by monday, if you dont let me know and ill raise hell at the post office.
    Lol dont worry about it right now bro its no biggie, and i will let you know if it does not.

    Also im gonna try and eat more when i dose and see what it does cuz id really like to go to six...
  22. Senior Member
    BeBig's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,077
    Rep Power
    1030
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    9.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    DAY 11

    Supposed to be leg day

    Mood: Not so great

    Energy: Decent at times

    Strength: N/A

    Pump: N/A

    Weight:187(+3)

    Endurance: N/A

    Agression- Average

    Libido: Possibly down a lil...

    Nausea: Some

    Hunger: Savage hunger all day

    Thoughts on the day: Not my best

    Psarm Dosage: 4 total(2 am-2 pm)

    Recovery: N/A

    Best part of the day: Not my workout


    Odd today, something happened and when i dosed pre workout about an hour later i felt almost like i was buzzed from alchohol... no lie... it was the wierdest **** ever. Any thoughts on what could have been the cause of this?
    How much water have you been takin in? I know LG added alot of water to his daily routine. Hope you get better...
  23. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2336
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    13.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    Lol dont worry about it right now bro its no biggie, and i will let you know if it does not.

    Also im gonna try and eat more when i dose and see what it does cuz id really like to go to six...
    I think the key with this stuff is water, not food as much.

    Try eating more and if that doesnt help try getting atleast 20oz or water before dosing and 20 oz after.

    I think the weird feelings on p-sarm are dehydration related.
  24. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1177
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    Lol dont worry about it right now bro its no biggie, and i will let you know if it does not.

    Also im gonna try and eat more when i dose and see what it does cuz id really like to go to six...
    I found drinking protein shake 15min before dosing really helped. Make sure wate intakeis high too because i felt it in stomach days I dosed low on water intake.
  25. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65565
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    I think the key with this stuff is water, not food as much.

    Try eating more and if that doesnt help try getting atleast 20oz or water before dosing and 20 oz after.

    I think the weird feelings on p-sarm are dehydration related.
    Strange because I’m the opposite, I found a little food just prior to my W/O really helped out, But hey everyone’s different it just comes down to how your stomach handles it.
  26. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2336
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    13.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Strange because I’m the opposite, I found a little food just prior to my W/O really helped out, But hey everyone’s different it just comes down to how your stomach handles it.
    WELL... I never finished the bottle... so.....
  27. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65565
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    How much water have you been takin in? I know LG added alot of water to his daily routine. Hope you get better...
    But it was the food that helped me , not the water intake.
  28. Senior Member
    BeBig's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,077
    Rep Power
    1030
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    9.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    But it was the food that helped me , not the water intake.
    Yea that is true my bad brotha.
  29. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65565
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    WELL... I never finished the bottle... so.....

    LOL .. bro, It wasnt ment like that at all..
  30. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65565
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Yea that is true my bad brotha.
    Dont let it happen again! for crying out loud you sit right next to me all night! hahahahaha
  31. Senior Member
    BeBig's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,077
    Rep Power
    1030
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    9.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Hey man how you doin? Did day 12 treat ya better just wondering dont see anything yet...Interested to see if you came around.
  32. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    745
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    26.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    DAY 12

    Shoulda been arm day, was unable to make it to the gym

    Mood: decent

    Energy: good

    Strength: N/A

    Pump: N/A

    Weight:187(+3)

    Endurance: N/A

    Agression- Average

    Libido: Normal

    Nausea: None

    Hunger: Could eat anything lol

    Thoughts on the day: So so day, not a lot accomplished

    Psarm Dosage: 4 total(2 am-2 pm)

    Recovery: N/A

    Best part of the day: Gettin laid.... haha


    DAY 13

    Day of R&R... with a lil fun on the side

    Mood: Damn fine haha

    Energy: Good, was goin all night lol

    Strength: N/A

    Pump: N/A

    Weight:187(+3)

    Endurance: N/A

    Agression- Average

    Libido: Average

    Nausea: a lil once

    Hunger: Starvin throughout

    Thoughts on the day: Pretty good day, had some fun

    Psarm Dosage: 4 total(2 am-2 pm)

    Recovery: N/A

    Best part of the day: Partyin!!! lol

    I might add that the partying had nothing to do with recreation... i was trying to get a better feel for the college experience... haha

    DAY 14

    Supposed to be leg day

    Mood: Decent

    Energy: Not there

    Strength: N/A

    Pump: N/A

    Weight:187(+3)

    Endurance: N/A

    Agression- Average

    Libido: Average

    Nausea: none

    Hunger: WAY UP

    Thoughts on the day: Not so much got done

    Psarm Dosage: 4 total(2 am-2 pm)

    Recovery: N/A

    Best part of the day: Gettin to lay up and rest up


    Sorry for the lack of updates, was away all weekend.
  33. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    1999
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    good job buddy!..i like the best part of the day comment!..LOL..
    board supporter
  34. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2336
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    13.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You got day 12 twice then day 13 so it must be 12. 13. 14. Not trying to be a douche.
  35. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    745
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    26.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    thanks lol i didnt even notice, i'll get that fixed. oh and that bottle still hasnt arrived... maybe will be here tuesday
  36. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2336
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    13.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    thanks lol i didnt even notice, i'll get that fixed. oh and that bottle still hasnt arrived... maybe will be here tuesday
    Im guessin tommorow around noon!!!!
  37. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21035
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    59.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    haha stop shagging all the time, you might lose weight :P
  38. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    745
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    26.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    haha in that case i may have to give it up..... NOT!!!(borat voice) lol
  39. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1177
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    haha stop shagging all the time, you might lose weight :P
    He uses this for his cardio.....lol
  40. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21035
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    59.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    haha in that case i may have to give it up..... NOT!!!(borat voice) lol
    Is nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    He uses this for his cardio.....lol
    haha yeah, those lower abdominals!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Panther Tests Out the Blue Giant Stack!(Sponsored)
    By panther77 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 11:30 AM
  2. Panther Creates Carnage with Carnobolic!(Sponsored)
    By panther77 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 06:44 PM
  3. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 12:42 AM
  4. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 08:36 PM
  5. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 05:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in