Panther's blowin up with the help of pSARM(SPONSORED)

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Sit back and relax them legs now dude, :) up 3 lbs! nice job. So did you feel a difference at 4 today?
Thanks man! and i didnt feel much of one if any, was a lil surprised but time will tell

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let you guys know i just hit 500 posts ( somewhat funny cuz i think liftergym hit 500 in his log also lol)

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let you guys know i just hit 500 posts ( somewhat funny cuz i think liftergym hit 500 in his log also lol)
Hahahaaha he sure did man I can't wait to hit 50 LOL!!:thumbsup:

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Haha you'll get there soon bro, and youve already got a decent rep for the number of posts you have, i wish i woulda started that way lol

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eventually you get to the point where reps have no meaning.

Its about the conversations,not the points.

The points have no value other than the people who give the points.

respect has no meaning when its tossed around like candy

mmmmmmmm........candy

keep up the good work,panther

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Eventually you get to the point where reps have no meaning.

Its about the conversations,not the points.

The points have no value other than the people who give the points.

respect has no meaning when its tossed around like candy

mmmmmmmm........candy

keep up the good work,panther
Yes conversations and all the good info most people give out on here is great. IMO though if you don't get some reps i dont know if people would be interested in helping you out or talking to you and i sure enjoy talking and following peoples logs and i dont want them to think i'm some toolbag lol...lifting is pretty much becoming my passion. :bb3::thumbsup:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes conversations and all the good info most people give out on here is great. IMO though if you don't get some reps i dont know if people would be interested in helping you out or talking to you and i sure enjoy talking and following peoples logs and i dont want them to think i'm some toolbag lol...lifting is pretty much becoming my passion. :bb3::thumbsup:
Thats not true bro, i like to help people out whether they give reps or not. The same way I want people to help me. Thats how it works here. This is not BB.com, this analbolicminds.com.

The comments in the reps themselves is important,not the points associated with them.

Pharmacology/Philosophy 101

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya thanks a lot man!
I'll get that out to you Wednesday, bro! Cheers!...I think I used the bottle for about 5 days or so before I couldn't handle it anymore, so you'll at least be able to extend your run for 2-3 weeks longer.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot man, this should let me extend it a lot and increase the dose to six for quite a while.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot man, this should let me extend it a lot and increase the dose to six for quite a while.
Great log my friend...awseome that you have such a good gain with this..:thumbsup:

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ya, im pretty excited about it. i just feel for the people who cant take it, im glad theyre comin out with a new product minus the yohimbe for them

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really wish I could handle it...I don't even think it's the Y in it...I've taken a lot of other LG products with Y in it with no problem. I don't get it.

If I could run it, it would be...

Weeks 1-12: P-SARM @ 9caps ED
Weeks 5-12: T-911 @ 2tabs ED
Weeks 5-9: MMV2 @ 6caps ED

Wooooot!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ived taken other othsol products, and ive usually experienced a degree of nausua.

Theres alot of osthol in here. Its a great ingrediant though,very effective for pumps and other things.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I really wish I could handle it...I don't even think it's the Y in it...I've taken a lot of other LG products with Y in it with no problem. I don't get it.

If I could run it, it would be...

Weeks 1-12: P-SARM @ 9caps ED
Weeks 5-12: T-911 @ 2tabs ED
Weeks 5-9: MMV2 @ 6caps ED

Wooooot!
Irish, that would be a damn sweet stack!

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Haha panther77 and I have had an interesting day with our offseason coach.lol I'll let him tell you about it if he so chooses. And if any of you guys have a very simple 10 week 5x5 powerlifting program for bench, squat, and deadlift please post it up.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still adjusting to the nauseous feelings from it. It did help alot by taking it with little water and slamming it down, then drinking water after.
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; GTB5; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Media Center PC 4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ya that would be amazing cuz our workout sucks the balls off of a donkey

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9

Arm Day

Mood: Good

Energy: Good and clean

Strength: Seemed to be up

Pump: Freakin crazy!

Weight:187(+3)

Endurance: Coulda lifted all day

Agression- Average

Libido- Average

Nausea: none today!

Hunger: I thought about eatin the weights lol

Thoughts on the day: Not as productive as it coulda been

Psarm Dosage: 4 total(2 am-2 Pre-W/O)

Recovery: pretty good

Best part of the day: Gettin some things straightened out

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Its not all worked out yet bro.lol

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9

Arm Day

Agression- Average

Libido- Average

Looks good bro, keep it up!!:thumbsup:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 9

Arm Day

Agression- Average

Libido- Average

Did you up it to 4 today?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
No i upped it the day before, so far so good at 4. im lookin forward to six tho

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No i upped it the day before, so far so good at 4. im lookin forward to six tho
Yea man its strange:think:Starting off with thcycle, it was a little rough, Once I started running with, and upped it to 6 I was golden bro.. If you r fine with 4 You'll be fine with 6 hands down.. Your doing great now, So I see no reason why you wouldnt..:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yea man its strange:think:Starting off with thcycle, it was a little rough, Once I started running with, and upped it to 6 I was golden bro.. If you r fine with 4 You'll be fine with 6 hands down.. Your doing great now, So I see no reason why you wouldnt..:)
Hell yeah if you feel confident bump it, enjoy the benefits of 6 ;)

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10

Rest day

Mood: Decent

Energy: Not so great

Strength: N/A

Pump: N/A

Endurance: N/A

Agression- Average

Libido: normal

Nausea: A lil bit

Hunger: I was starvin

Thoughts on the day: Not so great

Psarm Dosage: 4 total(2 am-2 pm)

Recovery: decent

Best part of the day: Unsure...

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
i pry will bump to six within the next couple days, should i do 3 and 3 or 2/2/2?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
rest day!..good for you man!:cool3:

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
No i didnt get it yet, and that was yesterdays update, i was unable to get it up yesterday so im off to do legs here in a bit. plannin on tearin it up!!

Jaidmaster

Jaidmaster

Awards
Did you guys get a workout you are happy with? The Starting Strength workout is easy, and focused on the things you are looking for. It's a 3x5, but it's 3 working sets with a couple warmups, so basically the same as a 5x5.
Anyway, it's basically 2 workouts, alternated 3 days/week.
Workout A:
Squats
Bench Press
Deadlifts - one working set
Dips (optional)

Workout B:
Squats
Overhead Press
Power Cleans
Pullups (optional)

Week 1
A B A
Week 2
B A B

Etc...

You aim to increase the weight on each workout. If you can't get the 3x5, you repeat it the next time you do that exercise. If you miss it again, you back off by like 20% and start working you way back up. Make sure to start with sub maximal weights!
I'd also recommend the Starting Strength book. It's very good at teaching proper form and correcting it on all these movements.
Good luck!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
we figured some deal out but the thing is that it has to be approved by coaches.... big problem at times

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you guys get a workout you are happy with? The Starting Strength workout is easy, and focused on the things you are looking for. It's a 3x5, but it's 3 working sets with a couple warmups, so basically the same as a 5x5.
Anyway, it's basically 2 workouts, alternated 3 days/week.
Workout A:
Squats
Bench Press
Deadlifts - one working set
Dips (optional)

Workout B:
Squats
Overhead Press
Power Cleans
Pullups (optional)

Week 1
A B A
Week 2
B A B

Etc...

You aim to increase the weight on each workout. If you can't get the 3x5, you repeat it the next time you do that exercise. If you miss it again, you back off by like 20% and start working you way back up. Make sure to start with sub maximal weights!
I'd also recommend the Starting Strength book. It's very good at teaching proper form and correcting it on all these movements.
Good luck!
ive learned sometimes these most basic routines are the most worthwhile.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Panther, I've been away from the house for a couple days so I haven't been able to ship you the psarm yet. I should be back home Friday night and I'll get it out Saturday. Sorry for the delay.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks bro and no problem, i just appreciate you helpin a brother out lol and i will pry go 2/2/2 in the next few, although i had an odd day today...

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11

Supposed to be leg day

Mood: Not so great

Energy: Decent at times

Agression- Average

Libido: Possibly down a lil...

Nausea: Some

Hunger: Savage hunger all day

Thoughts on the day: Not my best

Recovery: N/A

Best part of the day: Not my workout :(

Odd today, something happened and when i dosed pre workout about an hour later i felt almost like i was buzzed from alchohol... no lie... it was the wierdest **** ever. Any thoughts on what could have been the cause of this?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
The shippin method i chose was 7-10 days so it should be any day now. I cheaped out so i didnt have to worry about to square up with you. You should get it by monday, if you dont let me know and ill raise hell at the post office.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I felt pretty whacked out on p-sarm, at a higher doage, maybe your feeling similar effects.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
The shippin method i chose was 7-10 days so it should be any day now. I cheaped out so i didnt have to worry about to square up with you. You should get it by monday, if you dont let me know and ill raise hell at the post office.
Lol dont worry about it right now bro its no biggie, and i will let you know if it does not.

Also im gonna try and eat more when i dose and see what it does cuz id really like to go to six...

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11

Supposed to be leg day

Mood: Not so great

Energy: Decent at times

Agression- Average

Libido: Possibly down a lil...

Nausea: Some

Hunger: Savage hunger all day

Thoughts on the day: Not my best

Recovery: N/A

Best part of the day: Not my workout :(

Odd today, something happened and when i dosed pre workout about an hour later i felt almost like i was buzzed from alchohol... no lie... it was the wierdest **** ever. Any thoughts on what could have been the cause of this?
How much water have you been takin in? I know LG added alot of water to his daily routine. Hope you get better...:thumbsup:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Lol dont worry about it right now bro its no biggie, and i will let you know if it does not.

Also im gonna try and eat more when i dose and see what it does cuz id really like to go to six...
I think the key with this stuff is water, not food as much.

Try eating more and if that doesnt help try getting atleast 20oz or water before dosing and 20 oz after.

I think the weird feelings on p-sarm are dehydration related.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established

I found drinking protein shake 15min before dosing really helped. Make sure wate intakeis high too because i felt it in stomach days I dosed low on water intake.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the key with this stuff is water, not food as much.

Try eating more and if that doesnt help try getting atleast 20oz or water before dosing and 20 oz after.

I think the weird feelings on p-sarm are dehydration related.
Strange because I’m the opposite, I found a little food just prior to my W/O really helped out, But hey everyone’s different:) it just comes down to how your stomach handles it.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Strange because I’m the opposite, I found a little food just prior to my W/O really helped out, But hey everyone’s different:) it just comes down to how your stomach handles it.
WELL... I never finished the bottle... so..... :box:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much water have you been takin in? I know LG added alot of water to his daily routine. Hope you get better...:thumbsup:
But it was the food that helped me , not the water intake.:)