Panther's blowin up with the help of pSARM(SPONSORED)

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    27.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Thats pry what i'll do then, idk how long i can wait tho lol

  2. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1179
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    DAY 6

    Rest Day

    Mood: Good, other than being easily irritated

    Energy: Felt like i had a good deal of energy today which is always nice

    Strength: N/A

    Weight:186(+2)

    Endurance: N/A

    Agression- Up, irritable all day

    Libido- Up slightly

    Nausea: None!

    Hunger: Up for the day

    Thoughts on the day: Good day to do nothing haha

    Psarm Dosage:3 total (1 am- 2 pm)

    Recovery: Was fairly sore today but thats to be expected

    Best part of the day: Sleepin in!!! lol


    Am really tempted to up dosage to four... but think i may wait a week or so as to prolong the run somewhat, any thoughts?
    I love off days ,but damn 2 days sometimes turns into 3 for me..lol
  3. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    I love off days ,but damn 2 days sometimes turns into 3 for me..lol
    HAHAHAHA!..i know how that goes!
    board supporter
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    CleetusVanDam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    332
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    49.64%

    log still looks good bro!
  5. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1267
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    41.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    DAY 6

    Rest Day

    Mood: Good, other than being easily irritated

    Energy: Felt like i had a good deal of energy today which is always nice

    Strength: N/A

    Weight:186(+2)

    Endurance: N/A

    Agression- Up, irritable all day

    Libido- Up slightly

    Nausea: None!

    Hunger: Up for the day

    Thoughts on the day: Good day to do nothing haha

    Psarm Dosage:3 total (1 am- 2 pm)

    Recovery: Was fairly sore today but thats to be expected

    Best part of the day: Sleepin in!!! lol


    Am really tempted to up dosage to four... but think i may wait a week or so as to prolong the run somewhat, any thoughts?
    Good stuff buddy, keep at it!!!!
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  6. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    27.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Thanks guy!! Glad you like it
  7. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    27.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    DAY 7

    Rest Day

    Mood: Pretty good

    Energy: Have had nice energy boost today, especially after the dosage of two caps

    Strength: N/A

    Pump: N/A

    Weight:186(+2)

    Endurance: N/A

    Agression- Up, not as bad as yesterday as far as irritability but its still there

    Libido- Up slightly

    Nausea: none today!

    Hunger: WAY UP!

    Thoughts on the day: Got my travel on today lol

    Psarm Dosage:3 total (1 am- 2 pm)

    Recovery: N/A

    Best part of the day: Knowin i didnt have to go to school lol


    Hey guys just noticed something, ive been leaving a section for pumps out of my log. got it in there tho and just so you know the last couple workouts pumps have been ridiculous
  8. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    DAY 7

    Rest Day

    Mood: Pretty good

    Energy: Have had nice energy boost today, especially after the dosage of two caps

    Strength: N/A

    Pump: N/A

    Weight:186(+2)

    Endurance: N/A

    Agression- Up, not as bad as yesterday as far as irritability but its still there

    Libido- Up slightly

    Nausea: none today!

    Hunger: WAY UP!

    Thoughts on the day: Got my travel on today lol

    Psarm Dosage:3 total (1 am- 2 pm)

    Recovery: N/A

    Best part of the day: Knowin i didnt have to go to school lol


    Hey guys just noticed something, ive been leaving a section for pumps out of my log. got it in there tho and just so you know the last couple workouts pumps have been ridiculous
    ..rest day!
    board supporter
  9. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    27.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    ..rest day!
    yep yep! gotta love em
  10. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74320
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Hey, Panther, you want almost another full bottle of P-SARM? I was logging Cold Fusion/ P-SARM / Formadrol Extreme back in the Summer and I couldn't handle the stomach issues from the psarm. If you wanted to pay for the shipping, I'll send it out to you. It's just sitting in my cabinet.
  11. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,407
    Rep Power
    1397216
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    41.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Hey, Panther, you want almost another full bottle of P-SARM? I was logging Cold Fusion/ P-SARM / Formadrol Extreme back in the Summer and I couldn't handle the stomach issues from the psarm. If you wanted to pay for the shipping, I'll send it out to you. It's just sitting in my cabinet.
    awesome generosity, glad to see those who didnt react well are looking out for their peers on the forums!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  12. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    27.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    awesome generosity, glad to see those who didnt react well are looking out for their peers on the forums!
    Ya thanks a lot man!
  13. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    27.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    DAY 8

    Leg Day

    Mood: Good

    Energy: Good and clean

    Strength: Felt good

    Pump: Ridiculous!! could barely bend legs

    Weight:187(+3)

    Endurance: Pretty decent

    Agression- Up, less irritable tho

    Libido- Average

    Nausea: none today!

    Hunger: WAY UP!

    Thoughts on the day: Good day to tear up the legs!!

    Psarm Dosage: 4 total(2 am-2 Pre-W/O)

    Recovery: pretty good

    Best part of the day: Startin up baseball season


    Workout:

    Front squat

    Heavy lunges

    Leg extensions

    Calf Raises

    R.D.L.'s

    Leg curls

    Sorry no time for weights, sets, and reps. But i tore sh!t up lol should be sore as a mofo tomorrow:bb3:
  14. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    atta boy panther,keep it up!
    board supporter
  15. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    27.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    thanks bro, i'll do my best
  16. New Member
    the GUNSHOW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    429
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    5.32%

    hay what's your bf%?
  17. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    27.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I really couldnt tell you to be honest bro, i'd guess it around 15... what would you guys(who know more about this) say from my before photo's?
  18. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65566
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    DAY 8

    Leg Day

    Mood: Good

    Energy: Good and clean

    Strength: Felt good

    Pump: Ridiculous!! could barely bend legs

    Weight:187(+3)

    Endurance: Pretty decent

    Agression- Up, less irritable tho

    Libido- Average

    Nausea: none today!

    Hunger: WAY UP!

    Thoughts on the day: Good day to tear up the legs!!

    Psarm Dosage: 4 total(2 am-2 Pre-W/O)

    Recovery: pretty good

    Best part of the day: Startin up baseball season


    Workout:

    Front squat

    Heavy lunges

    Leg extensions

    Calf Raises

    R.D.L.'s

    Leg curls

    Sorry no time for weights, sets, and reps. But i tore sh!t up lol should be sore as a mofo tomorrow:bb3:
    Sit back and relax them legs now dude, up 3 lbs! nice job. So did you feel a difference at 4 today?
  19. New Member
    Graglor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    249
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    13.61%

    Subbed
  20. Senior Member
    BeBig's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,077
    Rep Power
    1032
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    10.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    DAY 8

    Leg Day

    Mood: Good

    Energy: Good and clean

    Strength: Felt good

    Pump: Ridiculous!! could barely bend legs

    Weight:187(+3)

    Endurance: Pretty decent

    Agression- Up, less irritable tho

    Libido- Average

    Nausea: none today!

    Hunger: WAY UP!

    Thoughts on the day: Good day to tear up the legs!!

    Psarm Dosage: 4 total(2 am-2 Pre-W/O)

    Recovery: pretty good

    Best part of the day: Startin up baseball season


    Workout:

    Front squat

    Heavy lunges

    Leg extensions

    Calf Raises

    R.D.L.'s

    Leg curls

    Sorry no time for weights, sets, and reps. But i tore sh!t up lol should be sore as a mofo tomorrow:bb3:
    Ya man sounds like your gonna be sore like me an LG. I ran 2 miles today and my legs are still sore as hell...LOL Hit us back with the weights you pushed when you get a minute. Later
  21. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    27.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Sit back and relax them legs now dude, up 3 lbs! nice job. So did you feel a difference at 4 today?
    Thanks man! and i didnt feel much of one if any, was a lil surprised but time will tell
  22. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    27.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Just wanted to let you guys know i just hit 500 posts ( somewhat funny cuz i think liftergym hit 500 in his log also lol)
  23. Senior Member
    BeBig's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,077
    Rep Power
    1032
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    10.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    Just wanted to let you guys know i just hit 500 posts ( somewhat funny cuz i think liftergym hit 500 in his log also lol)
    Hahahaaha he sure did man I can't wait to hit 50 LOL!!
  24. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    27.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Haha you'll get there soon bro, and youve already got a decent rep for the number of posts you have, i wish i woulda started that way lol
  25. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Eventually you get to the point where reps have no meaning.

    Its about the conversations,not the points.

    The points have no value other than the people who give the points.

    respect has no meaning when its tossed around like candy

    mmmmmmmm........candy

    keep up the good work,panther
  26. Senior Member
    BeBig's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,077
    Rep Power
    1032
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    10.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    Eventually you get to the point where reps have no meaning.

    Its about the conversations,not the points.

    The points have no value other than the people who give the points.

    respect has no meaning when its tossed around like candy

    mmmmmmmm........candy

    keep up the good work,panther
    Yes conversations and all the good info most people give out on here is great. IMO though if you don't get some reps i dont know if people would be interested in helping you out or talking to you and i sure enjoy talking and following peoples logs and i dont want them to think i'm some toolbag lol...lifting is pretty much becoming my passion. :bb3:
  27. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Yes conversations and all the good info most people give out on here is great. IMO though if you don't get some reps i dont know if people would be interested in helping you out or talking to you and i sure enjoy talking and following peoples logs and i dont want them to think i'm some toolbag lol...lifting is pretty much becoming my passion. :bb3:
    Thats not true bro, i like to help people out whether they give reps or not. The same way I want people to help me. Thats how it works here. This is not BB.com, this analbolicminds.com.

    The comments in the reps themselves is important,not the points associated with them.

    Pharmacology/Philosophy 101
  28. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74320
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    Ya thanks a lot man!
    I'll get that out to you Wednesday, bro! Cheers!...I think I used the bottle for about 5 days or so before I couldn't handle it anymore, so you'll at least be able to extend your run for 2-3 weeks longer.
  29. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    27.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Thanks a lot man, this should let me extend it a lot and increase the dose to six for quite a while.
  30. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1267
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    41.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    Thanks a lot man, this should let me extend it a lot and increase the dose to six for quite a while.
    Great log my friend...awseome that you have such a good gain with this..
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  31. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    27.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    ya, im pretty excited about it. i just feel for the people who cant take it, im glad theyre comin out with a new product minus the yohimbe for them
  32. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74320
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I really wish I could handle it...I don't even think it's the Y in it...I've taken a lot of other LG products with Y in it with no problem. I don't get it.

    If I could run it, it would be...

    Weeks 1-12: P-SARM @ 9caps ED
    Weeks 5-12: T-911 @ 2tabs ED
    Weeks 5-9: MMV2 @ 6caps ED

    Wooooot!
  33. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ived taken other othsol products, and ive usually experienced a degree of nausua.

    Theres alot of osthol in here. Its a great ingrediant though,very effective for pumps and other things.
  34. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21037
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I really wish I could handle it...I don't even think it's the Y in it...I've taken a lot of other LG products with Y in it with no problem. I don't get it.

    If I could run it, it would be...

    Weeks 1-12: P-SARM @ 9caps ED
    Weeks 5-12: T-911 @ 2tabs ED
    Weeks 5-9: MMV2 @ 6caps ED

    Wooooot!
    Irish, that would be a damn sweet stack!
  35. New Member
    pantherdude63's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    540
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    12.94%

    Haha panther77 and I have had an interesting day with our offseason coach.lol I'll let him tell you about it if he so chooses. And if any of you guys have a very simple 10 week 5x5 powerlifting program for bench, squat, and deadlift please post it up.
    "Complacency is mediocrity"
    Follow my Lecheek nutrition log here!: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/194958-panthers-path-cup.html#post3256104
  36. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928437
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm still adjusting to the nauseous feelings from it. It did help alot by taking it with little water and slamming it down, then drinking water after.
    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; GTB5; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Media Center PC 4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  37. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    27.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    ya that would be amazing cuz our workout sucks the balls off of a donkey
  38. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    27.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    DAY 9

    Arm Day

    Mood: Good

    Energy: Good and clean

    Strength: Seemed to be up

    Pump: Freakin crazy!

    Weight:187(+3)

    Endurance: Coulda lifted all day

    Agression- Average

    Libido- Average

    Nausea: none today!

    Hunger: I thought about eatin the weights lol

    Thoughts on the day: Not as productive as it coulda been

    Psarm Dosage: 4 total(2 am-2 Pre-W/O)

    Recovery: pretty good

    Best part of the day: Gettin some things straightened out
  39. New Member
    pantherdude63's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    540
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    12.94%

    Its not all worked out yet bro.lol
    "Complacency is mediocrity"
    Follow my Lecheek nutrition log here!: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/194958-panthers-path-cup.html#post3256104
  40. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    looking good panther!
    board supporter
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Panther Tests Out the Blue Giant Stack!(Sponsored)
    By panther77 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 12:30 PM
  2. Panther Creates Carnage with Carnobolic!(Sponsored)
    By panther77 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 07:44 PM
  3. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 01:42 AM
  4. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 09:36 PM
  5. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 06:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in