Chemical Weapon Barrage! - Unleashing Muscle Pharm's "Hardcore" Stack!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chemical Weapon Barrage
"Armed to the Teeth with Assault, Battle Fuel, and Bullet Proof"

Some considered alternative names for this log:
High Caliber High Frequency
A Norseman’s GYM-RAID!
"Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

This log will detail the effects of Muscle Pharm’s “Hardcore” Stack on strength, hypertrophy, and recovery. In-depth details of the products may be found here: Assault Battle Fuel Bullet Proof

I am extremely grateful to Muscle Pharm for their confidence in and generosity to me, and in particular Pmiller and PistonPump

Over approximately the next two months I will undergo the most demanding, rigorous training regimen to which I have ever aspired. Beginning with four total-body workouts per week, I will gradually further increase frequency by splitting these workouts in two. When all is said and done, I will be doing two-a-days four times per week.

The supplements I have been given will stack phenomenally with the rest of my regimen, I believe, to increase my performance and further my goals. Indeed, I would not have chosen so demanding a routine if I did not have complete confidence in their capacities.

That being said, supplements are the icing on the cake, as we all know, and my diet will be as sharp and exact as I can make it. I am currently using a carb-cycling diet and enjoying it immensely – it will continue to form the core of my daily nutrition. Generally, my diet will consist of: 2 “high” carb days, 2 “moderate” carb days, and 3 “low” carb days. Low days are recovery days.

Workouts will be performed 2on, 1off, 2on, 2off, with Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday being lifting days.

Other Supplementation will include:
AI Essentials
10-20g Fish Oil per day
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
NP’s EGCG
ZMA (on recovery days)
BCAAs
Juice Plus (I am unsold on this product regarding it’s efficacy, however, it was given to me, and any additional antioxidant support I can get is most welcome)

Personal Information:

Sex: Male
Height: 6’4”
Weight: 237lbs
Current PRs: Squat – 315x3x8, Incline Press – 255x6x6, Deadlift – 415x8x3

Current Musical Preferences: CCR’s Born on the Bayou, Michael Jackson’s Dirty Diana, Metallica’s The Thing That Should Not Be (with the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra), Stevie Wonder’s Superstition, Elton John’s Funeral for a Friend.

Current TV Favorites: Arrested Development, The first 5 or so seasons of The Simpsons, The Tick! (I don’t watch much TV…)

Goals:

1. Increase the intensity and frequency of training to strip the fat I’ve accumulated over the last several months and simultaneously stimulate some hypertrophy.
2. Bring up my lagging forearms and calves into better proportion with the rest of my physique.
3. Progress my squat towards sets with 400lbs, with bottom position past-parallel.

Example Diet and Supplementation for a Training Day:

Upon Waking: 1.5g ALCAR, 7.5g BCAA
Meal 1: 1Cup (cooked) Oat Groats and Barley Porridge, 1C Whole Milk, ½C Blueberries, Cinnamon, 40g Whey Protein Blend, Large Cup of Coffee, 4g Fish Oil

Pre-Workout: 2g Vit C, 700mg EGCG, ½ scoop ASSAULT, 1pack BATTLE FUEL
Peri-WO: 1serving Essentials, 7.5gBCAA, 18g Maltodextrin, 18g Dextrose
IImmediately Post-WO: 15g BCAA, 2g VitC
1/2hr Post-WO:/COLOR] 50g Whey Isolate, 36g Dex, 36g Malto, 1Cup steamed rice

Meal 2: Oatmeal or Sweet Potatoes or Whole Wheat Pasta (~70g Carbs), 50g protein from either chicken breast or lean beef, ½ Organic Grapefruit, Green Salad (usually kale, spinach, chard or a combination of these) with oregano, thyme, rosemary, basil and raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar,
1 1/2hr later: 1.5g ALCAR

Meal 3: 4 Poached eggs, 20g Prot from Chicken or Beef, Veggies of choice with 2tsp Virgin Olive Oil, 4g Fish Oil

Meal 4:
50g Whey Isolate, 2Tbsp Ground Flax Seed, 2Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter, Snackable Veggies (Jicama, Carrots, Celery, etc.)

Meal 5: 50g Protein from Chicken or Beef, 4oz Avocado, Green Salad, Mashed Cauliflower “Faux-tatoes”

45min Pre-Bed:
½ scoop BULLET PROOF
Immediately Before Bed: Meal 6: 50g Milk Protein Isolate, 3Tbsp Coconut, 2Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter, 4g Fish Oil

Note: when I say veggies – I mean VEGGIES! I consciously make an effort to eat as many servings of fibrous produce as I can, to ingest as many beneficial phytonutrients as possible.

Initial Thoughts
Have you seen the ingredient profiles for the MP “Arsenal”? They are about as comprehensive as it gets. I have greatly anticipated using any of them, so to use all three in conjunction is amazing.

Assault:
My standard pre-workout “supplementation” is a cup of black coffee and some antioxidants, so Assault is a massive change. It contains a great blend of various creatines, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, taurine, tyrosine, electrolytes, vitamins and other goodies. Now, energy and stamina in the gym can make or break you, so Assault’s efficacy will play a large part in my gym sessions.

Battle Fuel: What guy doesn’t want his body pumping full of more testosterone? I’ve typically relied on healthy diet and heavy weights to raise my T levels, maybe with a little bit of Forskolin here and there. For me, Battle Fuel is a venture into new territory, an exciting and drastically different supplement than anything I’ve taken before.

Bullet Proof: Bullet Proof is the Muscle Pharm product that first caught my eye, and that continues to be my favorite of the lot (at least by formulation and purpose). A combination of sleep aids, GH promoters and amino acids, Bullet Proof is unlike anything else I’ve encountered on the market. If I could get only one MP product, without having tried them, I’d go with Bullet Proof, simply because of its uniqueness.

The program begins promptly tomorrow morning. I workout in the mornings, I will post them in the afternoon or evening, relating my endurance, aggression, mental stamina, strength, etc. For Bullet Proof I will relate sleep duration, dreams, and any grogginess the morning after. Pictures will be posted sometime this week. When changes or additions are made to anything, I will report it here. Thanks for reading along!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What?

Damn it.

But seriously, these products look awesome! I just read all the ingredient profiles. I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on their stuff.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What?

Damn it.

But seriously, these products look awesome! I just read all the ingredient profiles. I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on their stuff.
You got a d*ckfore on your head man.. might want to get that off.

Adams

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!
And here is the shameless plug for this log:
Anyone that is enrolled in the mailing list just got a 50% discount on all MP stuff today that is good until the end of the week. If your not signed up and you would like the discount shoot me a pm ASAP!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to have you all along guys! The fun begins today and I am really psyched! :woohoo:

Pmiller, I'll be setting this log up over at MusclePharm.net later today, same name, same everything.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
IN for a MP log.........

got my MP email yesterday........

Can you say Bulletproof BOGO?

Polishing off my Somnidren GH in a couple days........Lets see how MP compares to MST in the night time recovery arena.

Looks good on paper. Thats for sure.

Good luck OP.........

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, Assphincter, I mean IC :D, it's either Trader Joe's or what seems to be a local brand called Cascade Pride. Either way, I like my coffee dark, strong and black.
Atta, boy.

I get my beans online from a place in New Mexico called Olive Branch. It's AMAZING. I'm a total coffee snob.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Atta, boy.

I get my beans online from a place in New Mexico called Olive Branch. It's AMAZING. I'm a total coffee snob.
If you were a true coffee snob you'd be purchasing your coffee straight from Colombia! ;) :D

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
One of the most detailed logs I've seen. Subbed.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!
And here is the shameless plug for this log:
Anyone that is enrolled in the mailing list just got a 50% discount on all MP stuff today that is good until the end of the week. If your not signed up and you would like the discount shoot me a pm ASAP!
3 tubs of BP Grape Fusion just ordered......

blind faith...

:woohoo::dl:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to see you all here Kristofer, Manimal and FOG. Thanks for joining in! Got back from the gym a little bit ago and I'm currently enjoying my post-wo meal.

I am feeling great! My normal routine is to workout, come home, eat and then take a good hour nap. I am usually just beat after lifting and there is nothing like sleep to aid with recovery. Today, however, I'm as chipper as can be. I still intend to take a nap at some point, because this program will be difficult and I want as much recovery as possible before tomorrow, but I am not so tired that bed is the only thing I can think about.

1/2hr prior to lifting, I took 1/2 serving of Assault and 1pack of Battle Fuel. Even at just the half dose of Assault, I had energy up the yin-yang and still do. I felt wide awake, aware and focused. I'll be sticking with 1/2scoop of Assault, as I find it more than sufficient to carry me through a session.

Also, I have to admit that aggression was definitely heightened: I had a very difficult time being civil to all the pussies around me. For this, however, I am unapologetic. If you're cheat curling with 95lb in the squat rack, I will hate you. This aggression however, was fantastic for pushing me from set to set - I wanted to lift more weight and get it done. This kept rest periods short and weight high. Battle Fuel did it's job.

Today's workout was the first heavy routine I've done in a week, as well as being the first for this program. Therefore, there was a certain amount of self evaluation - I started, generally, with weights I was comfortable with and increased from there. Movements with more than one weight indicates this.

My movements were:
All 4x6 supersets
ATG Squats: 315lb
w/BB Bent Rows: 205 (held in contracted position for 1sec)

DB Lunges: Set 1: 50lb DBs, Set 2: 60, Set 3: 65, Set 4: 65
w/Seated Shoulder Press: 70lb DBs, 80, 90, 90 (90 is a PR)

Narrow-Grip Incline Press: 185, 205, 215, 215
BB Calf-Raise: 375 (4sec eccentric w/4sec held at stretch point)

Cable Wrist Curl: 130 (2sec held contracted)

Squats were great - I was concerned that taking a week off of heavy lifting would hinder my progress, but my legs felt fantastic. ROM was as complete as it gets and I feel ready to increase that weight next week. The PR on Shoulder presses came as a total surprise and, honestly, 90 felt reasonable; I've been doing push-presses and arnold presses recently and apparently, they've progressed my shoulders much more than I realized.

One last note: Assault is THE BEST TASTING SUPPLEMENT I have ever tried. I have the arctic blue raspberry and it is just phenomenal. MP really hit a homerun in that regard.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
No thank you. For one hell of a detailed log thus far.

Keep up the good work.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No thank you. For one hell of a detailed log thus far.

Keep up the good work.
I figure I owe it to MP to put as much detail as I can. I also feel I owe it to the forum - if this is as good a stack as it appears on paper, I want to spread the word. Or, if it's lacking in some way, I believe both MP and AM members will want to know about it.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I figure I owe it to MP to put as much detail as I can. I also feel I owe it to the forum - if this is as good a stack as it appears on paper, I want to spread the word. Or, if it's lacking in some way, I believe both MP and AM members will want to know about it.

Truth. Reps.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I like how you phase your carbohydrates out at the end of the day. I have been reading a TON of articles on what is a good breakfast and whatnot... I've been basing my breakfast off of good fats and protein in order to keep blood sugar stable. Carbs end up usually putting me to sleep anymore.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend using a whole scoop of the Assault for training days, just because some of the ingredients like the Beta Alanine and Suma are really going to make a difference at the full dosing.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great to see you all here Kristofer, Manimal and FOG. Thanks for joining in! Got back from the gym a little bit ago and I'm currently enjoying my post-wo meal.

I am feeling great! My normal routine is to workout, come home, eat and then take a good hour nap. I am usually just beat after lifting and there is nothing like sleep to aid with recovery. Today, however, I'm as chipper as can be. I still intend to take a nap at some point, because this program will be difficult and I want as much recovery as possible before tomorrow, but I am not so tired that bed is the only thing I can think about.

1/2hr prior to lifting, I took 1/2 serving of Assault and 1pack of Battle Fuel. Even at just the half dose of Assault, I had energy up the yin-yang and still do. I felt wide awake, aware and focused. I'll be sticking with 1/2scoop of Assault, as I find it more than sufficient to carry me through a session.

Also, I have to admit that aggression was definitely heightened: I had a very difficult time being civil to all the pussies around me. For this, however, I am unapologetic. If you're cheat curling with 95lb in the squat rack, I will hate you. This aggression however, was fantastic for pushing me from set to set - I wanted to lift more weight and get it done. This kept rest periods short and weight high. Battle Fuel did it's job.

Today's workout was the first heavy routine I've done in a week, as well as being the first for this program. Therefore, there was a certain amount of self evaluation - I started, generally, with weights I was comfortable with and increased from there. Movements with more than one weight indicates this.

My movements were:
All 4x6 supersets
ATG Squats: 315lb
w/BB Bent Rows: 205 (held in contracted position for 1sec)

DB Lunges: Set 1: 50lb DBs, Set 2: 60, Set 3: 65, Set 4: 65
w/Seated Shoulder Press: 70lb DBs, 80, 90, 90 (90 is a PR)

Narrow-Grip Incline Press: 185, 205, 215, 215
BB Calf-Raise: 375 (4sec eccentric w/4sec held at stretch point)

Cable Wrist Curl: 130 (2sec held contracted)

Squats were great - I was concerned that taking a week off of heavy lifting would hinder my progress, but my legs felt fantastic. ROM was as complete as it gets and I feel ready to increase that weight next week. The PR on Shoulder presses came as a total surprise and, honestly, 90 felt reasonable; I've been doing push-presses and arnold presses recently and apparently, they've progressed my shoulders much more than I realized.

One last note: Assault is THE BEST TASTING SUPPLEMENT I have ever tried. I have the arctic blue raspberry and it is just phenomenal. MP really hit a homerun in that regard.

After working out you were mentally pumped, which is unusual for you. Resolve is usually beat physically and mentally after a workout to the point that when I ask him a question he's like, "Huhhhh?"

After today's workout he told me the whole molecular process that canola oil and white flour go through when being fried with shrimp and how your body processes it...about 5minutes of in depth explanation. This time I was like, "Huhhhh?"

Ares

Ares

Banned
Awards
I am interested in the MP line, so I will be following this log.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Late to the party, subbed.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like how you phase your carbohydrates out at the end of the day. I have been reading a TON of articles on what is a good breakfast and whatnot... I've been basing my breakfast off of good fats and protein in order to keep blood sugar stable. Carbs end up usually putting me to sleep anymore.
Carbs wake me up and keep me going - that's why they are concentrated to just before, during and after workouts. If I don't have 'em for a workout, my performance just plummets...
That being said, eating carbs at other points of the day has lead to fast fat gain in the past. So I eat carbs when I need them and when my body can best utilize them, and minimize them at other times of the day.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My Night with Bullet Proof

Took 1/2scoop of Bullet Proof last at 10pm. The half dose will not be my normal amount, I am simply cautious when starting anything new.

The taste was certainly not the best - reminded me of a slightly creamy, orange-flavored alka-seltzer. However, the stuff kicks in hard and fast. The package says take it 30-45min pre-bed; I was incredibly drowsy by 10:15. I made it to 10:30 to eat my last meal, but that was it, I was ready for sleep.

Sleep Duration:
10:45pm-7:20am
Sleep Quality: For a while, I was uncomfortably warm (it's still hitting the high 90's during the day here in SoCal, so our night's are pretty warm too). When I did fall asleep, it was deep and restful. No drowsiness when I woke up, though I had expected some.

Dreams:
Last night, my wife and I watch "The Strangers." In case you haven't heard of it, here's a trailer:

Anyways, throughout the night I didn't dream much, but at random points, the guy in the mask would just pop up. Eventually, this evolved into a complete dream - I was trying to take his mask, so I snuck up on him with a bat. This same image repeated itself several times. That was it. A really, really stupid dream, but The Strangers was a pretty good movie.

Today is a Moderate Carb Day, which entails the following changes from my example diet: Groats and Barley is reduced to 2/3C; Steamed Rice is reduced to 1/3C, Post-Wo Meal contains 60g Carbs total. Everything else remains the same.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
very interested in seeing this results i had my fingers crossed that i would win some samples in pmiller' s contest im trying to decide whether or not to try the assault and the bulletproof. looking forward to it

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Resolve I would try to get the last meal in prior to the BP if you are trying to meet a calorie requirement. Reason being is that the BP is going to give you your Amino's the keep you anabolic (don't know why Amino's is a proper noun in my book...) and the other ingredients are very sensitive to insulin so even a small amount of carbs can mess them up. If you are taking calcium containing food after the BP that is going to hinder some of the absorption of ZMA as well. Now if you just have a small smack for a last meal like a can of tuna, a couple eggs, meat, etc then you should be alright with your current routine, just be aware that it may hinder the effects a bit.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Resolve I would try to get the last meal in prior to the BP if you are trying to meet a calorie requirement. Reason being is that the BP is going to give you your Amino's the keep you anabolic (don't know why Amino's is a proper noun in my book...) and the other ingredients are very sensitive to insulin so even a small amount of carbs can mess them up. If you are taking calcium containing food after the BP that is going to hinder some of the absorption of ZMA as well. Now if you just have a small smack for a last meal like a can of tuna, a couple eggs, meat, etc then you should be alright with your current routine, just be aware that it may hinder the effects a bit.
Calcium can hinder the absorption of zinc, that's true. That's why I wait a good 30-45min before eating following ZMA ingestion - it gives the zinc time to be absorbed. I simply assumed Bullet Proof would have an even quicker absorption rate being taken in liquid form. To this point, this routine has proved effective for taking just ZMA.

Now, my last meal does contain some carbs, and some Milk Protein Isolate, which is both slightly insulinotrophic and contains calcium. Again, I am assuming by the time I eat it, BP is already in my system, while the meal is very slow digesting. Bearing what you have said in mind, Paul, I will experiment over the next few days, sticking with my current meal and altering it's timing, maybe even interchanging meals five and six. If nothing much happens with BP, then I'll change my last meal entirely and see how that goes.

Thanks for the advice.

Workout update coming shortly, guys.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

A late welcome to Silentbob, Ares, and Ticco - Hey guys!

Assault: Tried 1full scoop this morning. I was expecting to be wired as heck, but in terms of stimulation, it felt pretty much equivalent to the half dose. Beta-Alanine paresthesia, however, was huge - I had tingles all over. Also had some shrinkage, presumably from caffeine. Focus, drive and mental alertness were through the roof and still are. As for muscular endurance: today's workout started with the most difficult movements and tapered towards the end to relatively easy movements. I found myself pushing these last lifts particularly hard, because they just felt "too easy"; simply put, even after a taxing full-body routine yesterday, my muscles were ready for more today. Edit: was slightly nauseous through the second superset, but by the end of the workout I felt fine. I'm just not used to so much stims or something.

Battle Fuel: I go to the gym to lift weights - I don't chat much, if at all, I don't like thinking about anything but lifting, and I keep my rest periods short. I found these aspects abnormally high today - if I wasn't moving something I'd begin to get frustrated at myself and I didn't want to talk to anybody. Strength seemed up and there was definitely the desire to push myself.

The Workout: 3x12 supersets
Platform Deadlifts: 315
w/Dips: BW+20

Chin-ups: BW
w/DB Tricep Extension: 65

Seated Calf Raise: 165(3sec eccentric)
w/Hanging Knee Raise: BW (4sec eccentric)

Reverse Cable Wrist Curls: 70

I haven't done deads in about a month, so I kept weight conservative; my PR is 325x2x15 so I figured 315 was a good place to start. They felt great - man have I missed them. The chin-ups worked, but I wasn't able to hold myself at the top of each rep like I would have liked - I may pull back a bit and do supinated lat-pulls at 225 next time so that I can get 1sec held contracted. Hanging knee raises were just too easy, even with the elongated eccentric - any ideas for a replacement? I was thinking just do hanging leg raises, i.e. keeping my legs straight instead. A darn good workout all around - I'm feeling worked but not pulverized.

An Idea I had: Battle Fuel includes Arachidonic acid. It is on sale. NP has bulk X-Factor; it is on clearance. Purchasing both of them right now would be about the same price as either one is normally by itself, and you wouldn't have to use as much XF as BF already contains some AA. All you'd need to find out is how much AA is in BF and it could make a fantastic stack.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate the shrinkage! I don't get it from caffeine, but Yohimbene ALWAYS gives it to me.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
A late welcome to Silentbob, Ares, and Ticco - Hey guys!

Assault: Tried 1full scoop this morning. I was expecting to be wired as heck, but in terms of stimulation, it felt pretty much equivalent to the half dose. Beta-Alanine paresthesia, however, was huge - I had tingles all over. Also had some shrinkage, presumably from caffeine. Focus, drive and mental alertness were through the roof and still are. As for muscular endurance: today's workout started with the most difficult movements and tapered towards the end to relatively easy movements. I found myself pushing these last lifts particularly hard, because they just felt "too easy"; simply put, even after a taxing full-body routine yesterday, my muscles were ready for more today. Edit: was slightly nauseous through the second superset, but by the end of the workout I felt fine. I'm just not used to so much stims or something.

Battle Fuel: I go to the gym to lift weights - I don't chat much, if at all, I don't like thinking about anything but lifting, and I keep my rest periods short. I found these aspects abnormally high today - if I wasn't moving something I'd begin to get frustrated at myself and I didn't want to talk to anybody. Strength seemed up and there was definitely the desire to push myself.

The Workout: 3x12 supersets
Platform Deadlifts: 315
w/Dips: BW+20

Chin-ups: BW
w/DB Tricep Extension: 65

Seated Calf Raise: 165(3sec eccentric)
w/Hanging Knee Raise: BW (4sec eccentric)

Reverse Cable Wrist Curls: 70

I haven't done deads in about a month, so I kept weight conservative; my PR is 325x2x15 so I figured 315 was a good place to start. They felt great - man have I missed them. The chin-ups worked, but I wasn't able to hold myself at the top of each rep like I would have liked - I may pull back a bit and do supinated lat-pulls at 225 next time so that I can get 1sec held contracted. Hanging knee raises were just too easy, even with the elongated eccentric - any ideas for a replacement? I was thinking just do hanging leg raises, i.e. keeping my legs straight instead. A darn good workout all around - I'm feeling worked but not pulverized.

An Idea I had: Battle Fuel includes Arachidonic acid. It is on sale. NP has bulk X-Factor; it is on clearance. Purchasing both of them right now would be about the same price as either one is normally by itself, and you wouldn't have to use as much XF as BF already contains some AA. All you'd need to find out is how much AA is in BF and it could make a fantastic stack.
Very detailed log Resolve...enjoyable read.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Night 2 with Bullet Proof

Thank you guys, the feedback is appreciated. And if anyone doesn't see info you would like regarding my routine, let me know.

Alright, I intend to make the most of the Hardcore stack, so finding how each supplement is most effective is important to me. Along these lines, I tried interchanging meals 5 and 6, and ate my last meal 1/2hr prior to ingesting Bullet Proof. Also, I took the advice I've garnished from other BP logs, and took it as a concentrated shot, followed by a glass of water.

Sleep Duration:10:30pm-8:40am (I have not slept in so late in a while. BP's doings? Probably)

Sleep Quality: EXCELLENT. Apparently, the wife was moving around, getting up, all kinds of stuff and I slept right through it. This is not normal - I am about as light a sleeper as it gets: I've had people's footsteps wake me up. Last night's effects were much more noticeable than Monday's. Also, right now, I feel incredibly well rested and refreshed, no drowsiness whatsoever (I am, however, a morning person, so this is usual).

Dreams:I've got to say, " what the heck?" I mean, other guys are reporting back that they are having awesome dreams and mine are, well, lame. This isn't BP's fault, I'm just disappointed in my subconscience. Maybe there's something wrong with me.:/ Anyways, I dreamt I was at some sort of massive party: there was a boxing ring in the center of the room and guys could fight for whatever reason. I'm watching the fight and nature calls. I find the bathrooms, but both have both the men's and women's sign on the door. I just pick one and go in. Women start wandering in while I'm peeing and I'm like, "what the hell?" I look around the bathroom and guy are taking craps with the stall doors open and they've got dumbbells that they are doing concentration curls with at the same time. Women are doing lunges in front of the sink. I left the bathroom - quickly! Go back out to the party, I get challenged to fight by a little kid, his name was Billner. But we don't get to fight in the ring, we go out to the playground. I'm trying not to hurt a little kid and he starts ripping the planks up from the playground and beating me. My hands got covered in splinters and that's when I woke up. I don't know if I want to report my dreams anymore...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's some of the funniest crap I've read in a while. I'm glad I don't have dreams like that.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I look around the bathroom and guy are taking craps with the stall doors open and they've got dumbbells that they are doing concentration curls with at the same time. Women are doing lunges in front of the sink...I don't know if I want to report my dreams anymore...
:rofl: Yeah, my dreams aren't like that. I suppose I could start including my dreams in my log, last night's was baller!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys, the feedback is appreciated. And if anyone doesn't see info you would like regarding my routine, let me know.

Alright, I intend to make the most of the Hardcore stack, so finding how each supplement is most effective is important to me. Along these lines, I tried interchanging meals 5 and 6, and ate my last meal 1/2hr prior to ingesting Bullet Proof. Also, I took the advice I've garnished from other BP logs, and took it as a concentrated shot, followed by a glass of water.

Sleep Duration:10:30pm-8:40am (I have not slept in so late in a while. BP's doings? Probably)

Sleep Quality: EXCELLENT. Apparently, the wife was moving around, getting up, all kinds of stuff and I slept right through it. This is not normal - I am about as light a sleeper as it gets: I've had people's footsteps wake me up. Last night's effects were much more noticeable than Monday's. Also, right now, I feel incredibly well rested and refreshed, no drowsiness whatsoever (I am, however, a morning person, so this is usual).

Dreams:I've got to say, " what the heck?" I mean, other guys are reporting back that they are having awesome dreams and mine are, well, lame. This isn't BP's fault, I'm just disappointed in my subconscience. Maybe there's something wrong with me.:/ Anyways, I dreamt I was at some sort of massive party: there was a boxing ring in the center of the room and guys could fight for whatever reason. I'm watching the fight and nature calls. I find the bathrooms, but both have both the men's and women's sign on the door. I just pick one and go in. Women start wandering in while I'm peeing and I'm like, "what the hell?" I look around the bathroom and guy are taking craps with the stall doors open and they've got dumbbells that they are doing concentration curls with at the same time. Women are doing lunges in front of the sink. I left the bathroom - quickly! Go back out to the party, I get challenged to fight by a little kid, his name was Billner. But we don't get to fight in the ring, we go out to the playground. I'm trying not to hurt a little kid and he starts ripping the planks up from the playground and beating me. My hands got covered in splinters and that's when I woke up. I don't know if I want to report my dreams anymore...
Dude... I'm going to think of Billner before I go to sleep tonite, that way he may appear in the dream. I'll whoop his ass for you man.

I gotta try concentration curls on the $hitter. Sounds like a good tantric exercise. Bowels and curl... and bowels... and curl.. lol

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Kill Billner!