Are your balls Diesel? Diesel Test Hardcore/Sunami libido/strength Log.

Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ALJD0812 View Post
    I am taking 6 pills of Sunami a day (2 with each meal). Is this to much? I will admit in the beginning I felt good, my libido was up...now I am beginning to feel the same again. I only take this along with paravol. My wife and I are trying to have another baby so I have to watch what I take. Perhaps it's the process of planning to make a baby that is affecting libido but I don't get that all of a sudden urge.
    6 a day WTF dude LOL, label says 2-4 tabs a day hahaha..

You're probably shutting something down on that dose + paravol Label says take 1 or 2 weeks off if the product starts to loose it's kick.. GL

2. Day 18:
    Dose: 2/1/1 DTH, 1/1/1 Sunami.

I like this dose best so far, agression is managable because of the 3 Sunami. Forehead is extremely oily, when I wash my face it's very oily again in 2 hours. No acne increase luckily so far.

The beardgrow is ridiculous, got comments at work at lunchtime about not shaving while I shaved this morning.. wtf.. I normally shave 2-3 times a week.

Squat is up to 10x335, the strength gains just dont stop coming lol.

JP8 / NOS ETHER IS HERE HELL YEAH

Took 1 scoop of JP8 about 20 minutes pre-workout, 2 scoops NOS ETHER post.

I did not notice a real boost in workout performance but workout energy has been way above normal on DTH/Sunami already. What I did notice is a very clear mind, I felt and still feel very fresh and awake. JP8 dose is now 3 hours ago. My body is tired but my mind is not. next training I'm trying 1.5 scoops JP8. I hope I'm going to be able to sleep in 2-3 hours LOL.
    •   

3. Less is more........

If all else fails......why not read the distructions right?

4. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Day 18:

I like this dose best so far, agression is managable because of the 3 Sunami. Forehead is extremely oily, when I wash my face it's very oily again in 2 hours. No acne increase luckily so far.

The beardgrow is ridiculous, got comments at work at lunchtime about not shaving while I shaved this morning.. wtf.. I normally shave 2-3 times a week.

I did not notice a real boost in workout performance but workout energy has been way above normal on DTH/Sunami already. What I did notice is a very clear mind, I felt and still feel very fresh and awake. JP8 dose is now 3 hours ago. My body is tired but my mind is not. next training I'm trying 1.5 scoops JP8. I hope I'm going to be able to sleep in 2-3 hours LOL.

Is that ATG squats? Either way. Thats impressive for your weight. good job.

My Nos Ether is due here today also. According to UPS.

I cant wait.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ALJD0812 View Post
    I am taking 6 pills of Sunami a day (2 with each meal). Is this to much? I will admit in the beginning I felt good, my libido was up...now I am beginning to feel the same again. I only take this along with paravol. My wife and I are trying to have another baby so I have to watch what I take. Perhaps it's the process of planning to make a baby that is affecting libido but I don't get that all of a sudden urge.
    where did u read to take 6 Sunami a day?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Day 18:

u got the NOS ETHER in the blue bottle or the back bottle (the both have blue labels).

7. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Is that ATG squats? Either way. Thats impressive for your weight. good job.

My Nos Ether is due here today also. According to UPS.

I cant wait.
    ATG on the warmup sets, Parallel on the top set.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    u got the NOS ETHER in the blue bottle or the back bottle (the both have blue labels).
    Blue bottle.

9. speak of the devil.........UPS has brought gifts.....

All my star's have aligned........:dl::squat:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

10. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post

whats the difference chuck?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    speak of the devil.........UPS has brought gifts.....

All my star's have aligned.......
    Hallelujah

12. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post

ur packing serious heat with all the supplements, post a pic of ur entire lineup man.

13. 1HP, howd u like the taste of nos ether?

14. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    ur packing serious heat with all the supplements, post a pic of ur entire lineup man.
    the only lineup that matters right now is the diesel.

And its kickin arse. Day 4 of the 3 kings, starting Nos Ether Day 1 right now.

15. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    1HP, howd u like the taste of nos ether?

sorry bout the hijack, 1HP.

Taste for me =
    6 out of 10.....

16. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post

Taste for me =
    6 out of 10.....
    i have to mix it with juice.

17. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    1HP, howd u like the taste of nos ether?
    Well it's not that bad, I've only taken it mixed with Xtend watermelon, that was very doable.. I expected way worse

18. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post

Taste for me =
    6 out of 10.....
    No Problem

6 out of 10 doesn't sound bad

The JP-8 tastes more herby then the Ether.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    the only lineup that matters right now is the diesel.
    So true

20. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    So true
    thanks for letting me ride along. lol

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 1HP again

21. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    thanks for letting me ride along. lol

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 1HP again

And what a ride it is

22. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Well it's not that bad, I've only taken it mixed with Xtend watermelon, that was very doable.. I expected way worse
    thats a good idea. alas, i only have grape. it will have to work.......

toss in some grape purple wraath?

can you say pump city?

its a sickness i tell you.

23. I am taking 6 pills of Sunami a day (2 with each meal).
    Think you'r supposed to take them before meals, then eat like 20 minutes later. 2 more than does the trick for me. How long you been taking it? Are you doing 1 day off like the schedule/directions? Man, on 6 per day, you outta be humpin' everything in sight, I can't begin to imagine 6 per day, you guys are nucking futs, but ina good way!!

24. Hey 1HP, how's the pumps with NOS Ether? JP8 and it together has gotta be crazy sick, I can't wait!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    whats the difference chuck?
    blue bottle is the current sup. facts at getdiesel.com and at nutraplanet.com. Its about $4 more than the black bottle but has 50% more Beta alanine and only used kre-alk as its creatine....and its got a sht load of cit. malate.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post

daaaamn thats better than whats on my frig. I gotta take some GET DIESEL stuff home.

27. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Hey 1HP, how's the pumps with NOS Ether? JP8 and it together has gotta be crazy sick, I can't wait!!
    Well it's sort of hard for me to get real pumps since I'm not doing pump sets. Maybe on my friday workout when I do Push-ups/Pull-ups. Will let you know then.

I dont care for hypertrophy, only explosive power..

P.S. The NOS ETHER doesnt taste so bad solo, I'm not gonna say it tastes good, but it's not bad either. Also took my "reverse load" first serving of the day on empy stomach, no stomach issues so far and I have a sensitive stomach!!!

28. I'm taking in lots of Vitamin B6 I noticed. Anybody know if this is bad for anything?

DTH 12 mg B6 (4 tabs)
    JP8 38mg B6 (1.5 scoops)
    Ether 20mg B6 (2 scoops)
    Xtend B6 50mg (10 scoops)

Total B6: 120 mg 6000%

Also Citruline Malate 5 Grams a day from extend + NOS ETHER unknown amount.. lolz

29. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    I'm taking in lots of Vitamin B6 I noticed. Anybody know if this is bad for anything?

DTH 12 mg B6 (4 tabs)
    JP8 38mg B6 (1.5 scoops)
    Ether 20mg B6 (2 scoops)
    Xtend B6 50mg (10 scoops)

Total B6: 120 mg 6000%

Also Citruline Malate 5 Grams a day from extend + NOS ETHER unknown amount.. lolz
    I think it needs to be over 250mg ED and then depending on your water intake I would presume you could take even more.

30. Awesome man, thanks a ton 1HP for the update. Not super big on pumps, only do those kinda sets myself like once a week every month, as I'm more concerned with strength and muscular endurance. Feels great to change it up every once and a while.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 12:20 PM
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 06:46 AM
  3. Diesel test Hardcore/Sunami question
    By Mach .78 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 10:45 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 09:53 PM
  5. SCD23 Gets Diesel: Diesel Test Hardcore (Sponsored)
    By SCDiesel23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 06:52 PM