Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hi all

I need adjustement of somes indication on a PH

About

I se on a website:

" While taking Dymethazine, “gyno” or bloating consequences should not be of your concern as the supplement does not convert to estrogen. The supplement from Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals will suit well for those bodybuilders who strive to gain strength and develop muscle firmness and their pronounced shape. These qualities make Dymethazine a great supplement to be used while in a cutting cycle or a bulking phase with some kind of prohormone to help you build mass and gain strength. "

So ok...

But why balls cant reduce if Dymethazine have'nt gyno ans oestro impact ?

My friend make on 2 week was used Dymethazine + Ecdysterone + Lanxogenine + Arimistane.
After 2 week his balls reduce to 30-40%...

Do he make one mistake ?

Thakn's

have a good day...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi all

About

I se on a website:

" While taking Dymethazine, “gyno” or bloating consequences should not be of your concern as the supplement does not convert to estrogen. The supplement from Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals will suit well for those bodybuilders who strive to gain strength and develop muscle firmness and their pronounced shape. These qualities make Dymethazine a great supplement to be used while in a cutting cycle or a bulking phase with some kind of prohormone to help you build mass and gain strength. "

So ok...

My friend make on 2 week was used Dymethazine + Ecdysterone + Lanxogenine + Arimistane.

Do he make one mistake ?

Thakn's

have a good day...
I assume this is the label and it isnt really "Dzine" saying Hi tech gives it all away

as for balls shrinking on epi andro .. i have never heard of it esp 30-40%, i have ran it few times and know plenty of people in person who will say the same

Is your friend on Test ? because that will def cause it.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
You right,

This is from High Tech.

My Friend is not on test; This is his first attempt like me on PH. He juste started his cycle before me.

The Morning he take 1 casp of Arimiplex,

12.45 Before tranning his krav maga, he take 1 caps of Dymethazine high tech + one caps of Ecdysterone and lexogenine.

After tranning of 2 hours. He drink BCAA + CREATINE.

He go bench and squatt and Cross Over.

After All he take "SUPER NATTY" + Arimistane for grow Testo...

I'm sur that his beginner level make him make mistakes

Thank's

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Oh that's is an reponse of an Gonzo. Boy...

You shouldn't leave the showers or the soaps falling on the floor, and keep your woodshed closed... Everything can go in...

Thank'u

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You shouldn't put things into your body, unless you've researched them thoroughly, and know the possible dangers, PCT and AI requirements, etc.

And .... You can not rely on a Manufacturer's/Distributor's website for your info.
The information on their website it there to help them make money, and keep them out of jail. It is not there to help you (honestly).

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi all

About

I se on a website:

So ok...

Do he make one mistake ?

Thakn's

have a good day...
Have you ever tried measuring your friends balls by placing them in your mouth?

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I bet your friend is imagining things. His balls aren't shrinking from 250 mg of Epiandro.

Hi

No, i'm sorry if my terms was confused.

But i'ts not Epiandrio. But the combination of all the supplements + Dymétahsine who produce these effects.

I'ts why i'm full précaution. AFter May be Dmithazine olny don't make these effects ( before 4-8 week of course)

I don't have a constructive opinion I am a beginner. I have scoured the forum and expect most of you to be knowledgeable and well educated. I educate myself before making mistakes. I also saw that "fake products" are not very popular here when they are hijacked by brands. Yet I listened so much to the songs of the sirens that I was convinced that the brands mentioned above were giving results. You (all profiles) are high in the tower of experiences. and you climbed the steps step by step without cheating. I will not make gap grabs to get to your level. I prefer step by step which to change to more suitable products. But I don't plan to touch the stereo etc...

Thank's

beefyfan said:
Avez-vous déjà essayé de mesurer les boules de vos amis en les plaçant dans votre bouche?
[/CITATION]

No but... In another dimension, if I have to... I'm sure their balls are bigger than yours... grain of rice etc...

gphagan1 said:
Vous fait vous demander comment il savait qu’ils étaient
30-40% plus petit .....😳
[/CITATION]

That's just what he told me. he probably speculated that on touch. Then he may be sensitive. The balls shrink more or less depending on the person . In any case the subject apart from the balls and their sizes, it is the possibility that this mixture is indeed shocking for the balls. ( I don't have beefyfan's talent to delve into the subject. )

You shouldn't put things into your body, unless you've researched them thoroughly, and know the possible dangers, PCT and AI requirements, etc.

And .... You can not rely on a Manufacturer's/Distributor's website for your info.
The information on their website it there to help them make money, and keep them out of jail. It is not there to help you (honestly).
[/CITATION]

You say true. I was convinced that the same information relating to the same product was The Truth... This is where I learned aurement. Your comment sounds like a reality + experience It doesn't look like advertising.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think I understand. But out of all the compounds you listed, that your friend is taking, only the Epiandro ("Dymethazine"), can suppress testosterone production and it would be very very odd for a small dose of something so mildly suppressive as Epiandro to have any effect on testicular size in 2 weeks.

So to conclude; tell your friend he is probably creating this ball shrinking issue in his head and it's not actually happening. But if he insist that his balls are actually shrinking, then he'd better have a serm ready for PCT or stop taking the Epiandro immediately.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I think I understand. But out of all the compounds you listed, that your friend is taking, only the Epiandro ("Dymethazine"), can suppress testosterone production and it would be very very odd for a small dose of something so mildly suppressive as Epiandro to have any effect on testicular size in 2 weeks.

So to conclude; tell your friend he is probably creating this ball shrinking issue in his head and it's not actually happening. But if he insist that his balls are actually shrinking, then he'd better have a serm ready for PCT or stop taking the Epiandro immediately.
[/QUOTE]

Thank's.

Yes i going to do that.
I'm also going to work on it in the sense that something else would take and that it didn't tell me everything. I'll tell you what it is.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Thank's.

Yes i going to do that.
I'm also going to work on it in the sense that something else would take and that it didn't tell me everything. I'll tell you what it is.
[/QUOTE]

So you aren't even sure what all he is taking? That makes the whole conversation pointless. And why do you care so much about your friends balls? I don't understand at all here. LOL!

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
LOL

Not because or about her size balls but,
if I plan to do the same cycle as him, I'm not worth having this kind of inconvenience. Especially since I may be going to move towards ANAVAR (yeah yeah HIGH TECH) but it's to Test the ground . And i'ts just a supposition. He dont take other produce, he is juste not good notify... Newbe mistake... for sure

:) You don't have to get upset about a speech on the balls. It's beefyfan who turned the subject to this interest. Maybe at that moment he was motivated. Because to write what he wrote he had nothing in his hands that he could put in his mouth. OR he wrote what he wrote with his mouth full. In all, I see that he likes to talk about these things. he may be larger than his Qi but he looks nice! 🤛

Last edited:
CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
LOL

Not because or about her size balls but,
if I plan to do the same cycle as him, I'm not worth having this kind of inconvenience. Especially since I may be going to move towards ANAVAR (yeah yeah HIGH TECH) but it's to Test the ground . And i'ts just a supposition. He dont take other produce, he is juste not good notify... Newbe mistake... for sure

:) You don't have to get upset about a speech on the balls. It's beefyfan who turned the subject to this interest. Maybe at that moment he was motivated. Because to write what he wrote he had nothing in his hands that he could put in his mouth. OR he wrote what he wrote with his mouth full. In all, I see that he likes to talk about these things. he may be larger than his Qi but he looks nice! 🤛
Not upset at all was seriously just confused. But my main point was if you are not sure he is telling you everything its pointless. Like mentioned above, what he is taking shouldn't have a big effect. At the end of the day steroids shut down natural testosterone production and can shrink the balls. It's a side effect and they come with a list of other potential sides. Again, the High Tech brand has misleading names. What they call Anavar is not real var. I'm not suggesting you take real var just pointing that out. Whatever you decide to take good luck and I hope all your dreams come true.

Last edited:
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Not upset at all was seriously just confused. But my main point was if you are not sure he is telling you everything its pointless. Like mentioned above, what he is taking shouldn't have a big effect. At the end of the day steroids shut down natural testosterone production and can shrink the balls. It's a side effect and they come with a list of other potential sides. Again, the High Tech brand has misleading names. What they call Anavar is not real var. I'm not suggesting you take real var just pointing that out. Whatever you decide to take good luck and I hope all your dreams come true.

Don't worry, quite the contrary. I had your remark with Fair Play, it's cool. Indeed I understand your reasoning towards High Teh, it is for small players: d. If the real Anavar is orally, I will think about it. (Even if I am so curious in Xeno-Androgens) Thank you for your "advice".

I had the time to ask my friend, he told me that he had just been taking his components for 5 weeks (am: and pm:) fake-dimethazine + ecdysterone + lanxo + a (fking fake bosster t supplement) and Estronegex 2dnd Gen on the 2 las Week. It is probably too big milshake of bullshit of all these products ... I told her to stop everything from now on and wait. I would like to advise him Nolva + Arimistane can be. Then it is large enough for the future. I will not follow.

Have a good day so!