Dymethazine Small Dose and PCT

Smurfus

Awards
Hello Everyone. Please forgive my inexperience about supplements, gear, etc.
I began taking a supplement containing Dymethazine in small doses, as well as some pre work out ingredients. The daily “serving size” is 2 capsules which contain 12mg of the Dmz
I have read all kinds of wonderful and not wonderful things about Dymethazine, but none are about such low doses.
My question is about finishing the cycle. Ive read everywhere that PCT is crucial and the same gym i bought the Dmz from suggested i take Arimiplex as a pct after finishing the dmz bottle. Now, ive read elsewhere that Arimiplex is worthless as a PCT and Dmz doesnt aromatize anyway and I need Nolvadex. But how much nolvadex should i really take and for how long given the low dose of dmz. Ive seen people discussing pct for 30mg daily of Dmz, but for 12mg I cant find anything.
Is the Arimiplex really enough or do I need the nolva? Thanks for the advice! Its my first time using a prohormone of any kind and I guess im a chickenshit noob but I cant stop thinking I messed up by not securing the pct before starting.
Thanks!!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1)How long have you been taking this?
2)arimiplex is most definitely not enough for a proper pct.
3) you need a proper pct or recovery will take a while and possibly suffer from estrogen rebound/potential gyno.
4) in this case dose doesn’t matter for pct purposes. You still most likely shut yourself down so get clomid get nolva and search clomid/nolva pct.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
For a short low dose cycle like that 20/20/10/10 (4 weeks combined) of Nolva should do the trick.

Is Airimiplex Arimistane? That won't do anything to help.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For a short low dose cycle like that 20/20/10/10 (4 weeks combined) of Nolva should do the trick.

Is Airimiplex Arimistane? That won't do anything to help.
It is arimistane

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
12mgs ED? That seems a bit underdosed. You can run the nolva like KvanH said or you can run clomid at 25/ 25/ 12.5/ 12.5 since it's a lighter dose.

As far as it "not aromatizing"... it really doesn't matter. You still need to remain on alert for estrogen sides on cycle and PCT for any cycle. Once you mess with your hormones any kind of imbalance can happen... I don't care if the compound aromatizes or not. Some higher aromatizing compounds might require an AI to be run at the start of the cycle all the way through - DMZ is not one of them. However, I would never run any cycle without having a legit AI on hand. Most of the time I don't have to use an AI which is great but when you need it, you really need it. I feel like way too many people fall for this "not aromatizing" trap.

Smurfus

Awards
Thank you for the quick replies! 🙏
Ill get some nolvadex right away!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dimethazine is not a supplement, it's a designer anabolic steroid and it's stronger then a lot of other anabolics steroids. mg vs mg it's going to outperform pretty much every oral excpt for Superdrol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lowest dose of dmz I used was 15mg and I went up to 45. Even at 15vit had some benefits for strength