Are your balls Diesel? Diesel Test Hardcore/Sunami libido/strength Log.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Diesel Test Hardcore is supposed to ship this week, or so, right? Some of us have been waiting for it at NutraPlanet for several weeks now.
I should get bottled by friday but who knows. I might know more tomorrow.

You've been waiting cuz they usually order enough for 48 hours then when they re-order I sold it all.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Day 53:
Dose: OFF

Day 54:
Dose: 1/1/1 DTH, 1/1/1 Sunami, 1/1/1 DT2010

I've used up 2.5 bottles of Sunami, 1.5 bottles of DTHC and around 0.75 bottle of DT2010 so far.

Current stock:
1.5 Sunami
0.5 DTH
0.25 DT2010
bit of nos ether
bit of jp8

Sitting in my nutraplanet shopping cart I got:
1 Diesel Test Hardcore Twinpack
2 bottles Diesel Test 2010
2 bottles Sunami
2 bottles Ether Tabs

Totals then:
300 tabs DTH
225 tabs DT2010
210 tabs Sunami

I also got 2 old bottles of DT2010 from 2006, need to find a way to incorporate those ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should get bottled by friday but who knows. I might know more tomorrow.

You've been waiting cuz they usually order enough for 48 hours then when they re-order I sold it all.
Thanks for the update.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Final measurements:

Day 1 measurements:
Left ball:31x45 mm
Right ball:33x45 mm

Upper leg: 24.8"
Waist: 34.6"
Arm: 14.8"
Chest 47.2"
Weight 191 lbs

Current max lifts:
Parallel Squat 10x310 lbs
Deadlift 1x375 lbs
Clean&Press 5x130 lbs

Day 54:

Left ball:36x52 mm
Right ball:35x50 mm

Upper leg: 25.8"
Waist: 34.3"
Arm: 15"
Chest 48.6"
Weight: 200.2 lbs

Parallel Squat 10x355 lbs
Deadlift 5x365 lbs
Clean&Press 10x145 lbs

Well cant complain about that I guess ;)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Final measurements:

Day 54:

Left ball:36x52 mm
Right ball:35x50 mm

Upper leg: 25.8"
Waist: 34.3"
Arm: 15"
Chest 48.6"
Weight: 200.2 lbs

Parallel Squat 10x355 lbs
Deadlift 5x365 lbs
Clean&Press 10x145 lbs

Well cant complain about that I guess ;)
thats funny ur balls got "diesel" on that stack.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
not tryin to sound gay or anything bro, but obviously your balls got big as well as libido and attitude got better.

How did it effect your erections as well as your load size?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
not tryin to sound gay or anything bro, but obviously your balls got big as well as libido and attitude got better.

How did it effect your erections as well as your load size?
Well with sky high libido come rockhard erections, load size I dont know, but ejaculation strength is definately up, I think I can shoot and kill small rodents :icon_lol:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Instead of referencing bloodwork #'s I'll just refer the next customer to this thread and tell them it makes ur balls big :lol:
imma add that to the past lab work, and say DIESEL TEST works on paper, and in the real world, check out these result:"

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well with sky high libido come rockhard erections, load size I dont know, but ejaculation strength is definately up, I think I can shoot and kill small rodents :icon_lol:
Nicely put :lol:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is by far one of the most original comments I have read in a while. Reps! :thumbsup:

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
6 a day WTF dude LOL, label says 2-4 tabs a day hahaha..

You're probably shutting something down on that dose + paravol ;) Label says take 1 or 2 weeks off if the product starts to loose it's kick.. GL ;)

LOL, just saw the response to my posting. I am down to 3 a day and I also take Horny Goat Weed (replaced the Paravol) with this and noticed a nice increase in libido. I also threw in a pill a day of Yohimbe. Libido is back on track. Next cycle of Havoc is about to begin!!!!

But yes at 6 I was feeling nothing. All three of these supplements and I feel good again.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
LOL, just saw the response to my posting. I am down to 3 a day and I also take Horny Goat Weed (replaced the Paravol) with this and noticed a nice increase in libido. I also threw in a pill a day of Yohimbe. Libido is back on track. Next cycle of Havoc is about to begin!!!!

But yes at 6 I was feeling nothing. All three of these supplements and I feel good again.

Haha yeah, in case of DT less is sometimes better ;)

BTW I'm off the NOS ETHER/JP8 for some time now, damn, big decline in strength/endurance, difference is night and day..

Migoi

Migoi

Awards
Great log, 1HP...learned a lot. My DTH shipped out yesterday so watch out small rodents!:D