Are your balls Diesel? Diesel Test Hardcore/Sunami libido/strength Log.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
have u noticed irregular heartbeats from the pregnelone in sunami?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
1x JP8 (792 Grams) By: Get Diesel
1x NOS Ether (1070 grams) By: Get Diesel

On it's way :hammer:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
have u noticed irregular heartbeats from the pregnelone in sunami?
To clarify, my hearb eat is not "Irregular", it's simply elevated by a few beats, nothing to be concerned with at all, that's indicative of an elevated metabolism, among other things.

1x JP8 (792 Grams) By: Get Diesel
1x NOS Ether (1070 grams) By: Get Diesel

On it's way
Cool, let me know how you like it!! I'm having a hard time not trying the Nos Ether. You'r gonna love the JP8, the focus factor is insane, then the endurance part kicks in.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
More DTH is more agression, more Sunami is more happy feelings, you can really finetune your mood on this combination which is one of its best features for me so far.. I love this ****!!
Correct, thats how they are formulated. They do have ingredients that overlap but its the formulations and the amounts of each ingredient.......someone (me) knows what they are doing when it comes to formulating herbal dietary supplements.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Day 14:

Dose: 2/1/1 DTH, 1/1/0 Sunami.

Drive and energy increasing notably, I feel very "awake".
Forgot to mention before: Wicked vascularity when working out.

Rearranged my workout schedule a bit, removed squats on wednesday, added Barbell curls and moved some stuff around:

Mo:
Squat 4x10
Benchpress Chuck's Program Get Diesel Nutrition

We:
Deadlift 4x5
Clean&Press 4x5
Barbell curls 3x5

Fri:
Squat 4x10
Weighted Push-ups
Wide Grip Pull-ups

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It can prevent DHT binding to the receptor in the prostate and block 5-alpha reductase from forming DHT. Nothing u take orally will block DHT only at the scalp.
This is true.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11 & Day 12:
Dose 1/1/1 DTH, 1/1/0 Sunami

Noticable more agression on this dose then on 1/0/1 DTH, 1/0/1 Sunami. It's more of a shorter fuse thing and some road rage, get annoyed easily by slow driving cars etc.
Squat up again too, now at 10x325.

Weight up, 190 lbs (that's +3 lbs in the past 4 days).

I'm really very hungry all day long, eating more then before (+/- 500 cals more) which puts me in a small calorie surplus in stead of deficit. Also cant seem to get satisfied until I get some carbs in.

I think I do like that 1/0/1 Sunami better then the 1/1/0. The happy feeling subsides a little at night with the latter dosing, and that feeling is quite addictive..
Ah, welcome to my world..ahahahaha.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Benchpress Chuck's Program Get Diesel Nutrition
that works, used that to win the 1999 State championships in Colorado and best lifter award. If I didnt start bb'ing in 2000 and stuck with it, sht id be benching 500 for reps now.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
that works, used that to win the 1999 State championships in Colorado and best lifter award. If I didnt start bb'ing in 2000 and stuck with it, sht id be benching 500 for reps now.
Cool, I've been neglecting the benchpress for a long time in favour of squats/deadlifts/clean&press. I never pressed over 10x310 though, and thats been quite a while ;)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout routine, will give it a whirl soon. Chest has always been my least favorite day.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright i was just wondering about the balls aspect of this log. The actual balls are not supposed to get bigger, but the overall size of the area surrounding it? Like how do u measure ball size?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
My biceps got such a crazy pump from being on this and JP8 that I've actually had to quit mid-workout and then come back, I was that pumped, worse than when you go to take off your shirt and you cant do it. Traps or back are my favs

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
alright i was just wondering about the balls aspect of this log. The actual balls are not supposed to get bigger, but the overall size of the area surrounding it? Like how do u measure ball size?
With a caliper, simply measuring the length and width of my balls, and they ARE bigger ;)

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
My biceps got such a crazy pump from being on this and JP8 that I've actually had to quit mid-workout and then come back, I was that pumped, worse than when you go to take off your shirt and you cant do it. Traps or back are my favs
It's been shipped with the 1-3 days shipping option, would be cool to have it here on saturday :cheers:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
With a caliper, simply measuring the length and width of my balls, and they ARE bigger ;)
i dont want to get graphic but your talking about overall ball area size and not testicle size. Testicles i.e. balls, cannot grow, or at least they shouldnt.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
i dont want to get graphic but your talking about overall ball area size and not testicle size. Testicles i.e. balls, cannot grow, or at least they shouldnt.
Well check the measurements, they have grown ;)

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I dont understand what you mean with ball size vs testicle size btw, for me balls and testicles are the same thing..

Anyways persistant as you may be, I'm not inviting you over to measure them yourself :rofl: Take DTH and measure your own balls :whip:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont understand what you mean with ball size vs testicle size btw, for me balls and testicles are the same thing..

Anyways persistant as you may be, I'm not inviting you over to measure them yourself :rofl: Take DTH and measure your own balls :whip:
there are the balls/testicles the hard round things down there, then there is the filler in between them.

It like when it very cold outside and you get shrinkage, the ball dont actually shrink in size, but they go into hiding.

PS. im not trying to sound gay here, and for the record i do not want to measure your balls. even way, you live in the UK.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Right, well I'm measuring the round hard things and I dont live in the UK ;)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Anyways persistant as you may be, I'm not inviting you over to measure them yourself Take DTH and measure your own balls
ROFLMAO, seriously, that's just the laugh my day needed!! You should take applications for hot chicks to measure them, you could start a new log for that, called "Are My Balls Diesel, Measuring Chicks Wanted*!
*= must be hot to apply.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO, seriously, that's just the laugh my day needed!! You should take applications for hot chicks to measure them, you could start a new log for that, called "Are My Balls Diesel, Measuring Chicks Wanted*!
*= must be hot to apply.
LOL yer, Ari a small addition, if you are a hot chick, disregard the previous :rofl:

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Day 15:
Dose: 2/1/1 DTH 0/0/0 Sunami

Day 16:
Dose: 0/0/0 DTH 1/1/1 Sunami

Day 17:
Dose: 2/1/1 DTH 1/1/1 Sunami

Strength:
Squat is up to 10x330 and felt really light, I could have done more for sure. Definately gaining strength at an accelerated rate.

Notes:
4 DTH over 3DTH makes a noticable difference in alpha male mentality and energy. In the gym a nice pump kicks in and vascularity is way up on 4DTH compared to 3.

3 Sunami over 2 Sunami is also very noticable in the feeling good department. I highly prefer 3 over 2. Also 1 day off of Sunami is very noticable, I feel a lot less happy on just that 1 day off..

Question for Chuck:
I unexpectedly got a 3 month supply of Phosphatidylserine in my mail.
Phospholipid Complex 1600mg*
----- Phosphatidylserine 800mg*
----- Phosphatidylcholine 154mg*
----- Phosphatidylethanolamine 128mg*
----- Phosphatidylinositol 68mg*

Can I stack that with DTH/Sunami and would it be beneficial?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
PS is great for cortisol control. I would take it upon waking, or around your workout, or some like it before bed.
Yeah, just wondering to take it or not since DT has cortisol control aswell..

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I currently take sunami (just started actually), and I just realized, I forgot to skip a day. Should I expcect any negative side effect because of this? Also, is the time before and after eating, hard coded or just approximates?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I currently take sunami (just started actually), and I just realized, I forgot to skip a day. Should I expcect any negative side effect because of this? Also, is the time before and after eating, hard coded or just approximates?
Nah, I dont think it's that anal, just take the day off now and take it from there..

I think the goal is to have your stomach empty, the tabs are enteric coated to pass through your stomach and then there's some kind of time-release effect if my memory serves me right.

I do notice a difference when I take it only 10 minutes before food, they seem to be less effective then. I saw the same mentioned in another log here so that's not just me ;)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Works better for me if I take 'em on an empty stomach, then I don't eat at least 20 minutes after. That seems to work best for me.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Got my DTH arriving on tuesday of this week, gonna stack with Sunami. Is it ok to still take rpm and drive for pre workout? Or, is DTH by it self providing enough focus and energy for explosive workouts?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
The DTH/Sunami stack is plenty for me. Just make sure to up your water intake, plus, you'll definitely notice that any NO product you take/pre-workout supp will have more synergism with this stack, and I recommend JP8!! Good luck, you'll love it!!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Got my DTH arriving on tuesday of this week, gonna stack with Sunami. Is it ok to still take rpm and drive for pre workout? Or, is DTH by it self providing enough focus and energy for explosive workouts?
DTH does increase workout intensity quite a bit.

You can still take drive and rpm but your Icariin dose will be quite high, and with that agression ;) I would use a smaller dose then normal for sure ;) DTH has a high extract of Icariin already, compare the supplement facts of both products.. Main ingredients overlap.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys; I think I will start DTH with 2/1/1 then as time progresses switch to 2/2. I am thinking since I workout late evening (sometimes start at around 6 or 7 pm) I might do the 2/1/1 with the last one taken with rpm, and drive as a combined pre workout. I will take my last sunami after workout (dont need to be mellow at the gym lol). Will that dosage work ok? Or is there a better one?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys; I think I will start DTH with 2/1/1 then as time progresses switch to 2/2. I am thinking since I workout late evening (sometimes start at around 6 or 7 pm) I might do the 2/1/1 with the last one taken with rpm, and drive as a combined pre workout. I will take my last sunami after workout (dont need to be mellow at the gym lol). Will that dosage work ok? Or is there a better one?
Yes there is a better one, follow label directions and start at 2 DTH a day for the first 5 days. Then increase to 3 then 4.. The Sunami wont mellow you out. You just feel happier.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes there is a better one, follow label directions and start at 2 DTH a day for the first 5 days. Then increase to 3 then 4.. The Sunami wont mellow you out. You just feel happier.
This is a true statement most def.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Just want to note that the first time i took DTH was during a PCT and i surely did have a few headaches. it went away though. The next go round I took it with the ether tabs. It went great. My workouts were @ 5am and @ 430 i was taking 3 ether tabs and 2 diesel's. Chased it with some extend and I was off to the races! thinking of some sunami in the future with my new upcoming cycle during PCT!
And yes feeling happier is an understatement!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how fast can you go up to 6?
im doing 3 on monday
4 on tuesday?

I like the extra agression for shure.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
how fast can you go up to 6?
im doing 3 on monday
4 on tuesday?

I like the extra agression for shure.
Dude take it slow, you get more out of the product that way.. More is not always better. If you're doing 3 on monday, wait a few days to see how it affects you before going to 4.. You might do better on 3 and never know it..

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
[
Question for Chuck:

bump for this, just wondering if it's a waste of the Phosphatidylserine ;)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Dude take it slow, you get more out of the product that way.. More is not always better.
Agree 100% with the above. Just follow the directions, they're there for a reason. You can always go up later, but this stuff is strong, so take it easy, and keep your water intake up for the most benefits from it.

The Sunami wont mellow you out. You just feel happier.
Most definitely.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Agree 100% with the above. Just follow the directions, they're there for a reason. You can always go up later, but this stuff is strong, so take it easy, and keep your water intake up for the most benefits from it.
Yeah also, it doesnt seem as effective if you start out on a higher dose straight away.. I started out on 3 a day straight away and ended up reducing dosage to 2 a day then increasing again to 3/4..

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm all for low dosing stuff to get results. You can always up the dose, but every body is different. I try to get by with the least amount for the results, so that my body doesn't get used to something to much. This stuff is way strong, so a little goes a long way.

simpleton

Banned
Awards
rofl you're including your nuts in the measurements. hahshhahahshdjsd ok carry on

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Question for Chuck:

PS is ben. for anyone that trains as part of any stack because the harder you train the more cortisol you release. What I would do is only use PS 4x a week, pre and post workout not to get over say 600-800mg of Phosphatidylserine per day. PS can make you "loony" if u take it 2 often and 2 much, so I would only do one serving of that Lecithin Complex u got pre-workout 4x a week.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
I am taking 6 pills of Sunami a day (2 with each meal). Is this to much? I will admit in the beginning I felt good, my libido was up...now I am beginning to feel the same again. I only take this along with paravol. My wife and I are trying to have another baby so I have to watch what I take. Perhaps it's the process of planning to make a baby that is affecting libido but I don't get that all of a sudden urge.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
PS is ben. for anyone that trains as part of any stack because the harder you train the more cortisol you release. What I would do is only use PS 4x a week, pre and post workout not to get over say 600-800mg of Phosphatidylserine per day. PS can make you "loony" if u take it 2 often and 2 much, so I would only do one serving of that Lecithin Complex u got pre-workout 4x a week.
Thanks Chuck! Great advice!!! Will follow to the letter!