vikinginc's Xtremely[!] Stoked[!] about his Epi[©] Journey from ~T7 to D4~

Page 6 of 24 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Mullet's fiance disposed of Vikings package...

Damn, I wish I wasn't so immature.
    Timber is Sigmund Freud's greatest testament to his theories, Sex & Aggression, Sex & Aggression.
    NSCA - CSCS

2. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Timber is Sigmund Freud's greatest testament to his theories, Sex & Aggression, Sex & Aggression.
    That is T-Lake to a "T". I wouldn't want him to be any other way! Man, I skip out on 1 afternoon of posting, and viking's log is 3 pages larger. WTF??!! And chocked full o' info at that. Love it. Props to snagency, Mullet, and Viking for the interesting dialogue. It's good to learn new things. I need to learn a lot more about diet. I honestly lucked up on my current diet by personal trial and error. But I'd love to know much better ways to to lean out and maintain muscle mass. I feel that I lost too much mass with my last cut. Good stuff up in here gentlemen!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    That is T-Lake to a "T". I wouldn't want him to be any other way! Man, I skip out on 1 afternoon of posting, and viking's log is 3 pages larger. WTF??!! And chocked full o' info at that. Love it. Props to snagency, Mullet, and Viking for the interesting dialogue. It's good to learn new things. I need to learn a lot more about diet. I honestly lucked up on my current diet by personal trial and error. But I'd love to know much better ways to to lean out and maintain muscle mass. I feel that I lost too much mass with my last cut. Good stuff up in here gentlemen!!
    Yes, it is, my friend ! Lots of information, lots to convey, lots to pick up. I'm hoping this log will be an inspiration to many, as well as allow people to learn various methods of training, cardio, dieting, supplementation, etc .. I'm personally very much looking forward to following the diet advice of Snagency and Mulletsoldier. I've got lots to learn as well, as got a feeling there's a lot to come in this log !

Anyway, it's nearly 8AM. I got up at 7.30AM, took my D4/T7/LR with 10 oz water. I've had some digestion issues this morning, so I ended up e-mailing my 8AM prof and let him know I wouldn't be there. Now I won't be doing breakfast, but instead, I'll be 'clearing the tunnel' (sick) and begin sipping on a SuperPump250 drink (final 3 scoops!) and wanting to get to the gym by 8.45AM.
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

4. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Mullet's fiance disposed of Vikings package...

Damn, I wish I wasn't so immature.
    Try as she may, she can never dispose of my package because it's far too large to fit in the box!

5. Digestion issues huh? C'mon V, we know the real deal - you just wanted to check out some fasted training didn't you? Aha, j/k.. works much better with AP imo, but still suitable for you with your current stack/goals. Now GO GET IT!

6. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Digestion issues huh? C'mon V, we know the real deal - you just wanted to check out some fasted training didn't you? Aha, j/k.. works much better with AP imo, but still suitable for you with your current stack/goals. Now GO GET IT!
    Definitely! I believe you tried a similar fasted resistance-training protocol with AP, right S?

7. Yessir, inspired by that very same protocol for B5150 you posted. Tweaked it a bit, but the strategy's the same.. and absolutely LOVED it!

8. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Yessir, inspired by that very same protocol for B5150 you posted. Tweaked it a bit, but the strategy's the same.. and absolutely LOVED it!
    Awesome! Very great to know! Simply put, by modulating your lipid metabolism in this respect, you essentially prevent the accumulation, synthesis, and hypertrophy of adipocytes for an elongated period post-training; this is an additive effect of both the Berberine-mediated AMPk increase from Anabolic Pump, but also due to the inhibitory effect of acute-resistance training on LDL and triglyceride formation!

Essentially, in layman's terms, by utilizing a fasted training protocol in conjunction with AP, one is altering lipid metabolism in the following manners:

a) Increasing the mitochondrial B-Oxidation of Fatty Acids, released into the bloodstream vis-a-vis the natural process of nocturnal lipolysis; thereby, utilizing energy which would have been redeposited.
    b) Preventing the re-accumulation, synthesis and hypertrophy of adipocytes for an elongated period post-training.
    c) Modulating oxidative manners of energy exchange pre-training, and thereby providing incredibly abundant energy!

However, in order to properly utilize this protocol, pre-bed carbohydrates must be kept to a bare minimum. Nocturnal glucose metabolism greatly attenuates fasting lipolysis, and thereby mitigates waking FFA levels, necessary for the proper utilization of this protocol.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Awesome! Very great to know! Simply put, by modulating your lipid metabolism in this respect, you essentially prevent the accumulation, synthesis, and hypertrophy of adipocytes for an elongated period post-training; this is an additive effect of both the Berberine-mediated AMPk increase from Anabolic Pump, but also due to the inhibitory effect of acute-resistance training on LDL and triglyceride formation!

Essentially, in layman's terms, by utilizing a fasted training protocol in conjunction with AP, one is altering lipid metabolism in the following manners:

a) Increasing the mitochondrial B-Oxidation of Fatty Acids, released into the bloodstream vis-a-vis the natural process of nocturnal lipolysis; thereby, utilizing energy which would have been redeposited.
    b) Preventing the re-accumulation, synthesis and hypertrophy of adipocytes for an elongated period post-training.
    c) Modulating oxidative manners of energy exchange pre-training, and thereby providing incredibly abundant energy!

However, in order to properly utilize this protocol, pre-bed carbohydrates must be kept to a bare minimum. Nocturnal glucose metabolism greatly attenuates fasting lipolysis, and thereby mitigates waking FFA levels, necessary for the proper utilization of this protocol.
    im going to give a shot tmrw morning. it will be with a crossfit routine that i will need plenty of energy for, and i think this method would be a perfect way to muster up some energy without putting any fuel in the tank. what are your thoughts on this mullet?

10. Sounds great. Simply dose your Anabolic Pump 15 minutes prior to the beginning of training; be sure to hydrate well and utilize BCAAs if you have them!
    •   

11. Day #6:

07.00AM: 2 caps D4, 1 cap T7, 2 caps LR
    08.00AM: 3.5 scoops SuperPump250
    09.00AM: GYM

Shoulders/Traps

Seated DB Press (50 * 12, 50 * 12), 70 * 12, 80 * 8, 80 * 8, 80 * 10
    Seated Side Laterals - 40 * 12, 50 * 8, 50 * 8, 50 * 8
    Rear Laterals DB Raises - 60 * 12, 60 * 12, 60 * 12

Machine Front Press - (70 * 12) 110 * 12, 130 * 10, 150 * 8

Barbell Shrugs - 245 * 20, 335 * 30, 455 * 12, 455 * 12, 455 * 15

Weight - ?

Rating and YouTube clip to come.
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

12. Damn. 455# shrugs. ****, man! You're killin' it!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    This is standard OP, for me, anyways - unless I happen to be utilizing a short-term keto protocol with the large carb load as last meal before bed.

And as for utilzation of BCAA's with this method - here is where part of my tweaking came into play. I'd hit a large amount 15 minutes following AP dose, just before training (10 minutes typically), @ 12-15g. Intra-workout I'd consume Xtend (or ABC or PurpleWraath, whatever I felt like that particular day) with some Poseidon mixed in, then following very last set I'd hit another 15g BCAA's. 15 minutes later I'd pop a Pslin, and 15 minutes after that I'd consume my PWO shake/meal with 60-80g carbs.

With this format I was able to take advantage of several processes, and the BCAA consumption provided me insane recovery/growth, simulating a steroid-like effect if you will. Concurrently, the protocol also allowed to keep the blood out of the gut (no digestion process going on) to maximize bloodflow nutrient delivery straight to muscle cells.

I found this to be an incredible protocol, one I will continue with on a consistently varied basis.

14. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    This is standard OP, for me, anyways - unless I happen to be utilizing a short-term keto protocol with the large carb load as last meal before bed.

And as for utilzation of BCAA's with this method - here is where part of my tweaking came into play. I'd hit a large amount 15 minutes following AP dose, just before training (10 minutes typically), @ 12-15g. Intra-workout I'd consume Xtend (or ABC or PurpleWraath, whatever I felt like that particular day) with some Poseidon mixed in, then following very last set I'd hit another 15g BCAA's. 15 minutes later I'd pop a Pslin, and 15 minutes after that I'd consume my PWO shake/meal with 60-80g carbs.

With this format I was able to take advantage of several processes, and the BCAA consumption provided me insane recovery/growth, simulating a steroid-like effect if you will. Concurrently, the protocol also allowed to keep the blood out of the gut (no digestion process going on) to maximize bloodflow nutrient delivery straight to muscle cells.

I found this to be an incredible protocol, one I will continue with on a consistently varied basis.
    Nice additions, Steve! I appreciate the compliments in terms of the protocol, especially as I discovered it entirely by accident!

15. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Damn. 455# shrugs. ****, man! You're killin' it!
    Yeah I am !!!

lol.. Started off withe the 100s on each side, then a 45 lbs each side, then another 55 lbs plate (the two latter were 'power-lifting' plates - rubber plates.)

Got class for an hour, then I'll begin the editing work. YouTube clip will be up in an hour or two.

16. Snagency & Mullet; I'll have time to absorb the great info you guys provided once I get back. As for BCAA's I've only got Xtend - no bulk powder .. So, you got a suggestion (dosing) as far as the Xtend goes ? (New, un-open jug, coming in tomorrow..)

17. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Snagency & Mullet; I'll have time to absorb the great info you guys provided once I get back. As for BCAA's I've only got Xtend - no bulk powder .. So, you got a suggestion (dosing) as far as the Xtend goes ? (New, un-open jug, coming in tomorrow..)
    If using fasted protocol, I would recommend at least 6 scoops of Xtend, and preferably 8 due to your size. Start sipping 10 minutes prior to training.

If not utilizing fasted-training, considering what else you are taking, you'd be fine with the 3 scoop dosage imo.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Nice additions, Steve! I appreciate the compliments in terms of the protocol, especially as I discovered it entirely by accident!
    Some of the greatest inventions of all time were discovered by accident man!

Newton's Law was put in motion cuz the dude accidentally fell asleep under an apple tree and got nailed in the melon by a falling fruit!

While putting your discovery up there with Sir Isaac is a bit of a stretch, it's still a SOLID find bro!

19. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Damn. 455# shrugs. ****, man! You're killin' it!
    Truly. Nice work Viking!

20. Definitely! It came about in Vegas, for the GNC Expo: I had taken my AP, ReCreate, and PowerFULL, under the assumption we were going to eat breakfast; as it turned out, we were not eating for another forty-five minutes! Deciding to use my time wisely, I had an INTENSE plyometric workout in the hotel-room. At this point, I realized anecdotally something was fantastic, but wanted to verify physiologically why - as it happens, some fantastic lipolytic/anti-lipogenic processes are being affected with this protocol, and the results are very rapid adipose loss without adjacent muscle-wasting!

The P-Slin PWO is the icing on the cake me thinks!

21. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Day #6:

07.00AM: 2 caps D4, 1 cap T7, 2 caps LR
    08.00AM: 3.5 scoops SuperPump250
    09.00AM: GYM

Shoulders/Traps

Seated DB Press (50 * 12, 50 * 12), 70 * 12, 80 * 8, 80 * 8, 80 * 10
    Seated Side Laterals - 40 * 12, 50 * 8, 50 * 8, 50 * 8
    Rear Laterals DB Raises - 60 * 12, 60 * 12, 60 * 12

Machine Front Press - (70 * 12) 110 * 12, 130 * 10, 150 * 8

Barbell Shrugs - 245 * 20, 335 * 30, 455 * 12, 455 * 12, 455 * 15

Weight - ?

Rating and YouTube clip to come.
    Hel to the fukkin' yeah!! Way to kill it my viking warrior friend!! Very good weights being tossed around there. I'd love to get in a shrug-fest with you!! That was sweet on those 455 shrugs for 15 reps!! I did 505 X 8 a few months back, so you may have me on this one. But I didn't have any competition then either. LOL You have awesome and fearful intensity in the gym bro. It's a pleasure to watch your video clips. They motivate my workouts like you wouldn't believe my friend. Thanks for the fuel. I'm anxiously awaiting the YouTube clip. What are your clips listed under over at YouTube? I've looked under everything I could think of. They're a blast to watch. Keep 'em coming animal!! I just finished a glorious battle myself. Swing by the Thunder-hood when you get a chance.

22. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    What are your clips listed under over at YouTube? I've looked under everything I could think of.
    Here you are, my brotha:

YouTube - anavator's Videos

23. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Definitely! It came about in Vegas, for the GNC Expo: I had taken my AP, ReCreate, and PowerFULL, under the assumption we were going to eat breakfast; as it turned out, we were not eating for another forty-five minutes! Deciding to use my time wisely, I had an INTENSE plyometric workout in the hotel-room. At this point, I realized anecdotally something was fantastic, but wanted to verify physiologically why - as it happens, some fantastic lipolytic/anti-lipogenic processes are being affected with this protocol, and the results are very rapid adipose loss without adjacent muscle-wasting!

The P-Slin PWO is the icing on the cake me thinks!
    Nice to know the story behind the science. Great sharing.

Yes, no question the Pslin is a critical component to driving the muscular growth here. I love utilizing it following training!

24. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I'd love to get in a shrug-fest with you!!
    Yeah this would be cool to watch!

25. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Here you are, my brotha:

YouTube - anavator's Videos
    Thanks bro. I added it to my favorites. Viking is my hero. No sh!t, I love watching his training videos. He's a beast!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    If using fasted protocol, I would recommend at least 6 scoops of Xtend, and preferably 8 due to your size. Start sipping 10 minutes prior to training.

If not utilizing fasted-training, considering what else you are taking, you'd be fine with the 3 scoop dosage imo.
    6 scoops Xtend it is ! Man, prepare for some naaaaaasty veins coming to life next week ! Seriously .. especially alongside the Xtend ! I was getting freaky veins off of 3-4 scoops before (OK, I was @ 5.5% at that time, but still). Six scoops - - - I'm stoked !

YouTube clip is going up - I'm having some editing issues at the moment - and I think you'll be able to tell that I've lost a considerable amount of water, and veins are much more apparent !

Thunder, damn, man, thanks so much for the support ! Thyne words fuels a fire within myne gut ! .. for the lack of a better sentence .. lol. Awesome to hear that I am in part motivating you through my training and logging, but we all know Thunder Sr. has been around for a while, so I don't think you had much of an issue with 'fueling your fire' initially, anyway !

27. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Nice to know the story behind the science. Great sharing.

Yes, no question the Pslin is a critical component to driving the muscular growth here. I love utilizing it following training!
    I heard there was a buy two Pslin - get one free . . ? On PureSupplements' website ? .. I couldn't find it. Anyway, doesn't really help my economy that ya'll are making me drool all over that Pslin !

28. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I heard there was a buy two Pslin - get one free . . ? On PureSupplements' website ? .. I couldn't find it. Anyway, doesn't really help my economy that ya'll are making me drool all over that Pslin !
    I've gone through 6 or 8 consecutive bottles of AP, maybe it's time to give Pslin another try.
    NSCA - CSCS

29. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I've gone through 6 or 8 consecutive bottles of AP, maybe it's time to give Pslin another try.

DO it !

30. duuuuude I LOVE p-slin...

Im taking 2 slin and 1 AP a day right now alongside my Prime dosing of 6ed and 1-carboxy EON @ about 800-1200mg... got some more cissus on the way soon too.

Needless to say its a sick stack. No anabolics and Ive gained 4.5lbs in 2 weeks dropping fat and setting PR's....

But ive played with tons of diff AP and Pslin dosings and the stuff is just so versatile if you use your noggin.

Love seeing what mullet comes up with though given his grasp on what its exactly doin.

Similar Forum Threads

1. My journey through the 5/3/1
    By bsandora in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 01:12 AM
  2. vikingincís Twisted PCT/Re-comp Extravaganza
    By vikinginc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 605
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 07:16 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 01:30 AM
  4. Let's get STOKED contest to log STOKED!!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:08 AM