Restoring Rosie: AN calls in the full cavalry (and a few extras)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
INTRODUCTION

Name: Rosie.
Training Status: Highly Trained/Ex-Elite Athlete.
Goal (of this phase): Recomping and 'Recovery'.

Since I am no longer competing, a log following 'competition preparation' is extinct. The photo shoots are still on, with four set up for November/December this year, once study is over.

Recently I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue. Anyways, long story short, along with the Chronic Fatigue came a few other things that made Rosie sit back and REALLY take a long, hard look at her health. This log will pretty much follow me as I fight and climb back up to the heights I was at...And then SURPASS them.

DIET

I use a calorie/CHO cycling method, but no specific diet as such, as I listen to my body. Therefore macronutrient ratios and amount of calories (anywhere from 1800 to 4000+ cal/day) will change on a day-to-day basis. CHO sources will be primarily from oats, and sometimes basmati rice and kumara. Protein sources will be from Leppin Pro 4 (four tiered protein matrix of whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, calcium caseinate, and egg albumin), tuna, chicken breast, lean beef, salmon, and sometimes egg whites and seafood (i.e. prawns, scallops, other types of fish). Fat sources will be from flaxseed oil, natural peanut butter, and sometimes nuts and seeds (i.e. almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds).

SUPPLEMENTS

Just to make sure that I am creating the most anabolic environment for my body, and ensuring that I stay lean (I am 10% BF right now) and even get leanER, whilst gaining strength and improving endurance, and keeping my joints under control, I will be using the full AN range (except Lipotrophin-AM - using Hot-Rox Extreme as my 'fatburner', and Osteobolin-C - using OsteoSport as my joint supplement).

RPM: 2 caps 80 min pre-gym (on NON-gym days - 1-2 caps 80 min pre-cardio).

Drive: 2 caps 80 min pre-gym, and 2 caps mid-afternoon (on NON-gym days - 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 2 caps mid-afternoon).

NeoVar Recomped: 2 caps 30 min pre-gym, and 2 caps immediately post-gym, (on NON-gym days - 2 caps 30 min pre-cardio, and 2 caps immediately post-cardio); sometimes 4 caps last thing at night.

IGF-2: 3 caps first thing in the morning, and 3 caps last thing at night.

Lipotrophin-PM: 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 2 caps last thing at night.

OsteoSport: 4 caps first thing in the morning.

Lean Extreme: 1 cap first thing in the morning, 1 cap 30 min pre-gym, and 1 cap last thing at night (on NON-gym days - 1 cap first thing in the morning, 1 cap 4 hours post-waking, and 1 cap last thing at night).

Hot-Rox Extreme: 2-4 caps first thing in the morning, and 1 cap 45 min pre-lunch.

Poseidon: 1 serve first thing in the morning, 1 serve 30 min pre-gym, and 1 serve last thing at night (on NON-gym days - 1 serve first thing in the morning, and 1 serve last thing at night).

Super Calcium Complex: 1 cap post-breakfast.

Vitamin B5: 5 grams first thing in the morning, and 5 grams immediately post-gym (on NON-gym days - 5 grams first thing in the morning, and 5 grams immediately post-cardio) (when it arrives).

TRAINING

Monday: 20 min HIIT + 20-30 min Stretch + Gym Full-Body

Tuesday: 20-30 min Cardio + 20-30 min Stretch

Wednesday: 20 min HIIT + 20-30 min Stretch + Gym Full-Body

Thursday: 20-30 min Cardio + 20-30 min Stretch

Friday: 20 min HIIT + 20-30 min Stretch + Gym Full Body

Saturday: 20-30 min Cardio + 20-30 min Stretch + Gym (4-week rotation of Back, Shoulders, Arms, and Chest)

Sunday: Either a DAY OFF or 20-30 min Cardio + 20-30 min Stretch

I have decided on doing Full-Body sessions again, as when I did it back in June/July, it worked rather well (I was doing 4 x Full-Body sessions per week). Yes, it shot my body to pieces, but it WAS a GOOD shock to the system, which is what I am wanting now. However, I will only be doing 3 x Full-Body sessions, and the fourth Gym session each week I shall focus on ONE body-part, rotating body-parts each week (i.e. so this programme shall go for 8 weeks, as I plan on rotating each body-part TWICE). ALL Gym sessions will see Rosie lifting as hard and as heavy as she can; I don't do 'easy' days (if they happen, it is only because my body won't respond the way I want it to!) Days Off will be limited to one per week, IF I even have one.

COMMENTS

Daily comments will be made on the following:

Sleep - Time and Quality
Mental Alertness/Focus
Energy
Motivation
Mood/Aggression
Stress
Libido
Joints
Endurance
Strength
Quality of Training
Pump and Vascularity
Muscle Hardness/Density
Body Composition and Look
Overall Sense of Feeling

This log will start tomorrow. Enjoy! :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In.

My buddy has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. You manage it much better than he does.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In.

My buddy has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. You manage it much better than he does.
Great to have you along...Thanks...I don't feel like I'm managing very well at all. But, for the record, the last 2 days have been the least fatigued that I have been for a long time now.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He used to be a competitive bodybuilder, but after his last show about two years ago he pretty much just gave up. I used to live with him and I'd occasionaly get him to come to the gym with me, and he worked hard while he was in there, but he just didn't put much effort into it outside the gym. He still has an excellent frame, but hardly any mass. Most energy that he does have goes into studying for law school.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Um - apparently I've not been around much lately because I've not seen your posts.

That's one helluva opening for a log. Looks like something I would write with all those damn supps. LOL.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's quite a full arsenal. There are seasons where I enjoy meticulous and strategic dosing throughout the day and there are seasons where I just want to handle all my dosages for the day in one to three settings. I'm currently in the latter season, so kudos on the discipline to come.

Good luck and have fun, we'll be watching your success

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to have you all here.

:welcome: guys!!!

He used to be a competitive bodybuilder, but after his last show about two years ago he pretty much just gave up. I used to live with him and I'd occasionaly get him to come to the gym with me, and he worked hard while he was in there, but he just didn't put much effort into it outside the gym. He still has an excellent frame, but hardly any mass. Most energy that he does have goes into studying for law school.
Rosie's life is run at a million miles an hour. I burnt out when I was in my first year as a Junior when I was cycling, and again when I was a first year senior, from all the training and stress and demands. My sport has always been the hub of my life, and now training is again. Rosie has to learn BALANCE.

Here comes AN ninja girl. :D
Hiya, Hurleyboy :wave:

Um - apparently I've not been around much lately because I've not seen your posts.

That's one helluva opening for a log. Looks like something I would write with all those damn supps. LOL.
I post daily. Just finished up my last log. Rosie always opens her logs like that. Enjoy :)

That's quite a full arsenal. There are seasons where I enjoy meticulous and strategic dosing throughout the day and there are seasons where I just want to handle all my dosages for the day in one to three settings. I'm currently in the latter season, so kudos on the discipline to come.

Good luck and have fun, we'll be watching your success
Well, I decided that I would start back on the full attack again, since I've been 'away' from them for so long. It's only going to be for 8 weeks at the moment; I'll see how I go after that. Great to have you along, Volcom.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Few quick Q's:

Why do you supplement with B5.

New or old IGF-2

Have you considered CLA & Sesamin?

What is your HIIT routine like?

Sign? (JK, :lol:). Best of luck, and I'll follow along and hopefully I can help somehow.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I look forward to this log - your logs are definitely some of the most informative and well written on AM.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Few quick Q's:

Why do you supplement with B5.

New or old IGF-2

Have you considered CLA & Sesamin?

What is your HIIT routine like?

Sign? (JK, :lol:). Best of luck, and I'll follow along and hopefully I can help somehow.
I'm using B5 to help counter the effects of the Icariin in both RPM and Drive, to keep my skin good, since I've noticed some slight blemishes when using them over an extended period of time (vanity, I guess, since I've never had any problems with my skin before).

New IGF-2 formulation.

No, I have not considered using either CLA or sesamin. No need. (Note that I did use CLA for ~12 weeks waaay back in 2004).

HIIT will be the same as it has always been (read my other logs), either done on the rollers or sprinting. If rollers: 4 min 'warm-up', then 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy, followed by 4-12 min at whatever pace I feel like. If running: 4 min jogging, followed by 8-24 x 20-25 sec efforts/5-10 sec easy, finishing with 4-5 min jogging. Sessions usually last 12-20 minutes.

Sign? As in star? Gemini (THAT should have been EASY to figure out, LOL). Or Rat, if you're going by the Chinese Zodiac.

Cheers for following along.

I look forward to this log - your logs are definitely some of the most informative and well written on AM.
Why, thank you, sir :)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
what symptoms were u showing that made u go to doc for chronic fatigue syndrome

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Again, hello :)

what symptoms were u showing that made u go to doc for chronic fatigue syndrome
Hi, Joe :D

It wasn't for that, specifically. I've always known that my health probably wasn't the best (even if I WAS fit). Actually, it was reading through some of the material for my Exercise Considerations for Special Populations paper that first made me take a closer look at my health. And when I mentioned a few concerns I had with one of my lecturers, he suggested that I go and see a doctor about them. Some of the symptoms I have, I've had for a VERY long time (as long as I can remember/since the start of my cycling days). Others have been occurring since December last year. And some have only exhibited in the last 8 weeks. All in all, it made me WANT to know what was going on with me (I'd rather know than not, if you know what I mean).

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Rosie uses 3rd person way too often. Jmh80 doesn't approve.

LOL

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
SilentBob doesn't know what's going on in here, but he is subbed for the fun!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the party, SilentBob; it's just Rosie's daily training/supplement/thoughts journal :)
I just meant with the whole third person fest :icon_lol:

I know how the Rosie logs work, always detailed.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just meant with the whole third person fest :icon_lol:

I know how the Rosie logs work, always detailed.
Oh. Apparently I use third person interchangeably with first person a lot...Must be a writer thing...Shrug...

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Just letting you know I'm here babe. I'm kinda in on this one by default because The Sean said so...lmao. :toofunny: Hey I couldn't help it...had to have some fun with the third person bandwagon here. :p

Cheers babe!:cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just letting you know I'm here babe. I'm kinda in on this one by default because The Sean said so...lmao. :toofunny: Hey I couldn't help it...had to have some fun with the third person bandwagon here. :p

In by default. Well, geez, don't feel OBLIGED to be here :rolleyes: (j/j) Great to see you...Finally! :p

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1

0800 - HIIT Rollers:
a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 80% HRmax @ 112 rpm
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR 90-95% HRmax, rpm N/A)
c. 1 min in 39x16 @ 106-108 rpm (HR dropped back to 85% HRmax)
d. 7 min in 39x16 @ 85-90% HRmax @ 115-116 rpm
e. 4 min in 39x16 @ 90-95% HRmax @ 120 rpm
f. 1 min in 39x16 @ 112 rpm (HR dropped back to 85% HRmax)
I WANTED to be doing this today (I considered going for a run, and doing tomorrow's training today, and today's tomorrow, but decided to stick to the planned HIIT; and do today's resistance session tomorrow). Anyways, on the bike, and my legs were ok (higher cadence was NOT a problem to be asking of them; which is interesting (good, though), considering that they've been battling to stay at 108-110 rpm lately). HR, to my surprise, rose rapidly, and stayed about the level that Rosie likes it to be at for the duration of the session (yes, even in the 'easy' parts). Efforts were all well done today; I had the energy, and was spinning my arse off, trying to hit the 70 km/hr mark. No hip or knee pains. I felt good. And after the efforts, when I took a minute to 'recover', HR did not actually drop as fast or to as low as it would normally (interesting). As you can see, decided to do another 4 minutes at high intensity, just because I could. A satisfied Rosie finished the session all slick and shiny :)

0828 - Stretch 26 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2230-0651 (waking at 0234, 0315, 0325, 0423, 0430, and 0630), so ~8 hours sleep. When I woke up at 0430, I was conscious for a while, being poked and prodded and lifted out of bed, in an attempt to wake me and get me up (didn't work, obviously). It's a START, at least. Hopefully tomorrow I shall be able to get UP at 0315!

Mental Alertness/Focus: I have actually been pretty good, today. Did some research for an assignment. Even went to class. Been pretty productive, so far...

Energy: This was lacking when I woke up. However, on the rollers I was fine. And afterwards. Even walking to and from school was ok, today (normally it would be a 'drag' home). I haven't 'crashed' yet, which is interesting...

Motivation: I'm stoked that I have been able to be 'fine' all day, so far...

Mood/Aggression: No aggression...Reasonably good mood...

Stress: A little there. Some from study (but I'm trying to IGNORE that). ATTEMPTING to 'relax'...

Libido: This has been pretty high for the last couple of days. After a long time of being pretty much non-existent (apart from the odd flare here and there), it's actually rather welcome...

Joints: Hips were fine during HIIT. Back has only had minor aches today.

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: For the first time in a long time, I am 'happy' with a rollers session!

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity has been interesting...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts and arms are feeling harder than they were...

Body Composition and Look: Midsection is continuing to look leaner (I'm wondering if perhaps the lower intensity (albeit UNintentional) during cardio last week had anything to do with this? Along with the diet, which was nowhere near as bad as it has been). Hips are also leaning out some. And shoulders and arms looking ok.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Rosie's almost back on track, which is a positive start...I started feeling the effects of the Hot-Rox Extreme from the first dose (started off at 2 caps this morning, and another cap mid-afternoon), and it seems to have a 'warming' effect ~20 minutes post-dosing (which is not necessarily a 'bad' thing)...I've forgotten what Drive tasted like, and it was screwed up face after my first dose (I'll get used to it after a few days, and soon it'll be "what taste"?)...So, looking forward to seeing what happens over the next 8 weeks...

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey, someone else whose been crazy enough to do 4 full body sessions a week! I swear I have never had such progress or been able to eat so much.

I like your tweaked version too, with 3 full body and one split part per week - gives the frequency for everything that I like, plus the ability to focus on a lagging bodypart.

Edit: what, if I may ask, is a "roller"? From the description, it sounds like you're doing HIIT on something like an elliptical machine, but I wasn't sure.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey, someone else whose been crazy enough to do 4 full body sessions a week! I swear I have never had such progress or been able to eat so much.

I like your tweaked version too, with 3 full body and one split part per week - gives the frequency for everything that I like, plus the ability to focus on a lagging bodypart.

Edit: what, if I may ask, is a "roller"? From the description, it sounds like you're doing HIIT on something like an elliptical machine, but I wasn't sure.
Well, I would NEVER recommend it to anyone else, since it takes soooo much out of you! (And I eat lots, regardless, LOL). But thanks; to everyone else I am just INsane for even THINKING of doing it! :D

Rollers are exactly that: rollers. Ever watched track cycling on tv? When the cyclists are warming up, they use either rollers or an A-frame. Rollers are 3 rollers that you put your bike on, and away you go. So, no, rollers are NOTHING like an elliptical machine; it's just Rosie on her bike INside :p

Anyways, welcome aboard, Resolve :cheers:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck on getting back to your old self. I have been where you are and its hard. I suspect I may have the same but with 3 kids there is no such thing as down time. :(

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck on getting back to your old self. I have been where you are and its hard. I suspect I may have the same but with 3 kids there is no such thing as down time. :(
Thanks, Christine. I hate this feeling, I really do. I've been burnt out and overtrained before, which comes pretty close to this, but not quite...

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Subbed ofcourse! Great opening as well!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

0430 - 4.2km Run:
This WAS going to be a 5.5km run, but after a km I knew that that might be asking a little too much for now. So, cut it back. As it was, first km was done in 4.62 minutes, second slower in 5.11 minutes, third a little faster at 5.03 minutes, and last 1.2 km REALLY slow at 5.33 min/km pace. Man, I have never been so slow in my life! Feeling quite shattered after the first km. A bit embarrassed, actually, to say the least. After the third km I felt myself slowing considerably, and was just aiming to get back home without falling in a quivering heap on the road. How is it that I can run at 4 min/pace on a treadmill, and then go so slow outside???

0521 - Stretch 23 min.

0600 - Full-Body (1 min recovery):
1. Barbell Front Squats (BB FS) 4 x 6
2. Barbell Romanian Deadlifts (BB RD) 4 x 10
3. Barbell Bent Over Row (BB BOR) 4 x 6
4. Flat Barbell Bench Press (Flat BB BP) 4 x 8, 6, 6, 6
5. Barbell Shoulder Press (BB SP) 4 x 12
6. Dips 4 x 12 SUPERSETTED WITH 7. Dumbbell Zottoman Curls (DB ZC) 4 x 12
Bloodshot eyes and tired face saw Rosie walking into the gym. But early morning, the first time in nearly 6 weeks, which is an achievement right now...Started out with BB FS. Weight a bit heavier than what I HAVE been using prior, since doing less reps. However, think I'll just stick to lighter weights, since these build up my legs fairly quickly, and I'm looking more for the testosterone boost for growth in OTHER areas. Mid-back was actually aching after this for a bit. And I was shaking quite a bit, so much that my last set was pretty slow, just to make sure that I didn't collapse or anything...Next was BB RD. Love these. They have been great for my hamstrings over the last few months, when I've added them in...BB BOR started off well. Weight was a little heavier than normal, which is a good thing. On the last two sets, my hands kept slipping 'in' on the BB, though, which made the last couple of reps of those sets a little awkward...Chucked on the weight that I would usually do 6 reps for on Flat BB BP. Easily slogged out 6 reps, and so continued for a couple more. Went UP in weight for the second set, and stayed there. The last set I was struggling pretty badly, but managed...BB SP were the most poorly done exercise today. I had to keep dropsetting the weight to get to my 12 reps, which caused Rosie to growl. No irritation of my right biceps tendon, though, which was good...Dips done at bodyweight (b/w). Done superslow, to feel the burn in the triceps...Immediately followed by a set of DB ZC. Weights were the same for these as what I would be gritting my teeth for for 10 reps, so pleased. Definite pump after a set of these...Several moments where I had to hold onto the plate stacks to steady myself during this session. Energy, however, was VERY smooth, and the time passed in what seemed no time at all, all 57 minutes of it (yes, the Full-Body sessions always are a bit longer)...So, a productive session...

1700 - Work: CityAbs 22 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0200-0315, so ~1.25 hours sleep. I KNOW! This is CRAZY! I'd been ready for sleep since 2000, but went to bed at 2030. However, in bed my mind would just NOT STOP. Stress bells were going off. Two hours later I was wide awake and so mentally alert that it wasn't funny. 0100 came and went with Rosie shifting restlessly, trying to sleep. The last time I saw the time it was 0130, and I was still AWAKE, MORE awake than I've been during the DAY over the last 6 weeks! At 0315 I was poked and prodded and lifted (like yesterday), since the light hurt my eyes, and I just curled my head under my pillow. But, I was got up. And took my supplements. And I have been up since...

Mental Alertness/Focus: This has been unreal today. For the FIRST time in weeks I have been WITH it ALL day. No mental lapses, brainfog, or fatigue. Rosie's brain and mind have just been ticking away furiously...

Energy: Ok. So 1.25 hours sleep. Given that I've been crashing after being up for 5-6 hours on 9-12 hours sleep over the last 6 weeks, I was waiting for it. Waiting. Waiting some more. The physical (and mental) fatigue never came. Rosie has been an energizer bunny ALL day. Only at 1927 did I start to feel like perhaps I needed some sleep (but finishing this before going to bed, and will probably be awake by the time I'm done!)

Motivation: Oh, so very there! Today has been like, WOW!

Mood/Aggression: Aggression, yes. Frustration, yes. Calm, yes. Happy, yes. Stressed, most definitely!

Stress: Last week my stress levels were the lowest that they have been in almost a year. Today they suddenly shot straight back up to the top of the charts, and it just keeps getting worse...

Libido: Moments when it was high, today. Stress seems to increase it sometimes...

Joints: Just mid-back briefly during the resistance session. Nothing else.

Endurance: Hell yeah!

Strength: Better for the most part.

Quality of Training: Run should be laughed out of the park. Resistance session, given 1.25 hours of sleep, was just ****ing awesome!

Pump and Vascularity: Pump reasonable during resistance session; didn't really pick up until Dips...Vascularity has been on and off today...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Shoulders and arms and glutes and legs.

Body Composition and Look: Upper body leaning some more. Hips, too. Hamstrings are also separating out well.

Overall Sense of Feeling: GO AWAY STRESS!!! Give me back my happy!...On another note, the Hot-Rox Extreme are definitely working. I've never used Lean Extreme before, but am wondering if perhaps that had anything to do with not being able to sleep last night? Whatever the case, I DO want to be able to sleep (insomnia is NO fun), even if for 4-5 hours a night, like I used to, but sleeping deep and quality...POSITIVE signs, though. Got to be good...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would say maybe the Hot Rox is what did it. I have used Lean Extreme and sleep fine on it. However it does trigger migraines in me. Those are no fun.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Lean Xtreme never gave me sleep issues either. It's amazing you were feeling so sharp off so little sleep!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Kia Ora Rosie - hope the Drive doesn't turn you hairy!

Kia Kaha!

:run:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say maybe the Hot Rox is what did it. I have used Lean Extreme and sleep fine on it. However it does trigger migraines in me. Those are no fun.
I have used Hot-Rox Extreme before, and it has never done that. Maybe it was just because I was stressed, and it was a 'new' start with everything...

Lean Xtreme never gave me sleep issues either. It's amazing you were feeling so sharp off so little sleep!
Yeah, I was surprised myself, actually. I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to get to sleep last night as well (but I did, which is all good).

Kia Ora Rosie - hope the Drive doesn't turn you hairy!

Kia Kaha!

:run:
No way that is going to happen, Nick, since any testosterone increase (unless by means of steroids) in a female is INsignificant (and I've been using IGF-2 and RPM prior). Besides, I HAVE used Drive before.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was surprised myself, actually. I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to get to sleep last night as well (but I did, which is all good).
You know, this is actually why I keep a little G on hand at all times. A little bit can go a long ways on restless night. Not to mention the increased GH release. Good stuff. ;)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know, this is actually why I keep a little G on hand at all times. A little bit can go a long ways on restless night. Not to mention the increased GH release. Good stuff. ;)
G... as in GABA? I'm thinking something more potent lol. Melatonin used to knock me out like a light, I now use a combo of 1-Carboxy, IGF-2, ZMA (sometimes all, sometimes just ZMA).

Nice details though, I haven't kept up with any of your logs before but it should be a great experience! :goodpost:

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
G... as in GABA? I'm thinking something more potent lol. Melatonin used to knock me out like a light, I now use a combo of 1-Carboxy, IGF-2, ZMA (sometimes all, sometimes just ZMA).

Nice details though, I haven't kept up with any of your logs before but it should be a great experience! :goodpost:
GHB: Recreational Muscle Building

:twisted:

Last edited:
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not too worried about it, so long as insomnia doesn't become a REGULAR thing. I like my 4-5 hours sleep!

Actually, I've always had trouble FALLING asleep, because my mind never stops thinking; but usually once asleep, the sleep is great.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

0730 - HIIT Rollers:
a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 114 rpm
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR 90-95% HRmax, rpm N/A)
c. 12 min in 39x16 @ 90-95% HRmax @ 114-116 rpm
Legs felt good from the start, beginning with a higher cadence, and staying at that (or more) for the entire session. HR also went up very rapidly. Head was clear and focussed. Efforts were awesome as, and I hit the 70 km/hr mark today. The last few efforts were done as well as the first, and there was no fatigue. Hips were fine. No 'nerve' sensations in left lower leg and foot (like there were last week). The session ended altogether too quickly; it didn't FEEL like 20 minutes, when last week 20 minutes felt like a lifetime! So, pleased. Now to get my RUNNING back up to speed!

0800 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0624 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0423), so ~8 hours sleep. Yes, I GOT to sleep last night (although it still took an hour of Rosie's mind in overdrive before drifting into). Woke at the usual times, and decided to do today's resistance session tomorrow (just because I can).

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there pretty much all day. Been to all my classes, too (0900-1500). Bit more researching for my assignment due on Friday. Not feeling like doing too much more tonight, though. I just want to try and RELAX some, since I am wound as tight as anything.

Energy: High. The turnaround from the last few weeks has been remarkable (yes, but how long will it LAST?) It's most probably the Hot-Rox Extreme. But also the clean up of my diet (makes a HUGE difference, eating clean).

Motivation: High.

Mood/Aggression: No aggression today. Mostly a fairly good mood.

Stress: This is still off the charts. I'm trying NOT to THINK about it!

Libido: Here and there. When I get stressed, then, well...

Joints: No problems today.

Endurance: Good.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: ****ing AWESOME!!! Great stuff, girl!

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity is great...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts and arms getting better.

Body Composition and Look: Midsection looking even better. I can see all but the bottom two ab 'striation'/definition now, which is good. Hips also looking leaner. Legs definitely have more muscle (let's try NOT to ADD to it!)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Ok. I'll manage.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'm not too worried about it, so long as insomnia doesn't become a REGULAR thing. I like my 4-5 hours sleep!

Actually, I've always had trouble FALLING asleep, because my mind never stops thinking; but usually once asleep, the sleep is great.
Well babe maybe you wouldn't have such a hard time falling asleep if you could learn to behave yourself...hehe :D.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well babe maybe you wouldn't have such a hard time falling asleep if you could learn to behave yourself...hehe :D.

I behave myself quite well, thank you, Mr MALE! Pfft...

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
In late! Very interested in your perception on Neovar... and just overall ass kicking.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I actually take my last LXT cap with nighttime protein shake... Obviously no sleep issues here. :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah yeah...:yawn:...:p

cheers babe!:cheers:
Says the man who feels the need to...well...:toofunny:

In late! Very interested in your perception on Neovar... and just overall ass kicking.
:welcome: I've been using NeoVar Recomped for quite a while now. It's a good, solid product.

I actually take my last LXT cap with nighttime protein shake... Obviously no sleep issues here. :)
I take my last Lean Extreme cap just before bed with a serve of Poseidon, 2 caps of Lipotrophin-PM, and 3 caps of IGF-2. I was fine last night. So, thinking Monday night was just me being on high stress alert again...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You know Jmh80 has found when he has bouts of insomnia and has less than about 3 hrs of sleep that he feels great for most of the day and then CRASHES maybe an hour or so after work is finished - right in the middle of a workout.

Anyway - I saw you had a similar experience the other night. I don't totally understand it (nor do I do it on purpose).

Status
Not open for further replies.