Restoring Rosie: AN calls in the full cavalry (and a few extras)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I like the new avatar Rosie, still not as good as mine though :icon_lol:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, I've always had trouble FALLING asleep, because my mind never stops thinking; but usually once asleep, the sleep is great.
I get that really bad once I'm back in school, like now lol. Some things I do to help me are;
- pen and paper near my bed, and I write things down that I remember that I don't want to forget
- completely dark room/eye shades
- earplug + fan ( drones out street noise)
- deep breathing/clearing my mind beforehand (If I'm really antsy)

Anyways glad you got your 8 hours of sleep :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know Jmh80 has found when he has bouts of insomnia and has less than about 3 hrs of sleep that he feels great for most of the day and then CRASHES maybe an hour or so after work is finished - right in the middle of a workout.

Anyway - I saw you had a similar experience the other night. I don't totally understand it (nor do I do it on purpose).
I find that my BEST training sessions, resistance in particular, are done on NO sleep whatsoever (i.e. an all-nighter)! Yeah, I like 4-5 hours sleep; that has Rosie at her OPTIMAL operating and functional level.

I like the new avatar Rosie, still not as good as mine though :icon_lol:
:cheers:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I find that my BEST training sessions, resistance in particular, are done on NO sleep whatsoever (i.e. an all-nighter)! Yeah, I like 4-5 hours sleep; that has Rosie at her OPTIMAL operating and functional level.
seriously? I think i'd pass out. I know when i get 4-5 hours sleep i feel like crap the next day. I like a good 8 hours a night :dance:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get that really bad once I'm back in school, like now lol. Some things I do to help me are;
- pen and paper near my bed, and I write things down that I remember that I don't want to forget
- completely dark room/eye shades
- earplug + fan ( drones out street noise)
- deep breathing/clearing my mind beforehand (If I'm really antsy)

Anyways glad you got your 8 hours of sleep :D
Too MUCH sleep, IMO. For me, at any rate. If I can't sleep, then NOTHING helps me go to sleep.

seriously? I think i'd pass out. I know when i get 4-5 hours sleep i feel like crap the next day. I like a good 8 hours a night :dance:
SERIOUSLY, YAH. I feel like crap if I get too much MORE sleep than that! (But my body is all ****ed up from years of split, back-to-backs, and night shifts, and weird sleeping patterns because of training and study, so, um, yeah).

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Too MUCH sleep, IMO. For me, at any rate. if I can't sleep, then NOTHING helps me go to sleep.

SERIOUSLY, YAH. I feel like crap if I get too much MORE sleep than that! (But my body is all ****ed up from years of split, back-to-backs, and night shifts, and weird sleeping patterns because of training and study, so, um, yeah).
Over sleeping can be crap. If i sleep 10-12 hours i feel like poop for the rest of the day so i try keep it at 8. I wouldn't mind being able to sleep 4-5 hours and be alright. Would make loads more time for eating and catching up on TV :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Over sleeping can be crap. If i sleep 10-12 hours i feel like poop for the rest of the day so i try keep it at 8. I wouldn't mind being able to sleep 4-5 hours and be alright. Would make loads more time for eating and catching up on TV :D
Sometimes the body DOES need the extra sleep. Which is ok and understandable. Any other time is not acceptable, though...

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Sub..sorry im late.

Nice log so far Rosie, very informative...Knock em dead!!

Keep up the great work!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
:jaw:
I think I'd get dizzy, pass out, and vomit...in that order. I need 6+ hours to function properly, 8+ hours on days before heavy lifts.

Enjoy the evening off Rosie. (if I'm reading your update right)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I could function well off of 4-5 hours of sleep. That's what I would consider a blessing. That's four or five extra hours of productivity in your day.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:jaw:
I think I'd get dizzy, pass out, and vomit...in that order. I need 6+ hours to function properly, 8+ hours on days before heavy lifts.

Enjoy the evening off Rosie. (if I'm reading your update right)
Evening off? I wish...And I'm ABOUT to update for TODAY soon.

I wish I could function well off of 4-5 hours of sleep. That's what I would consider a blessing. That's four or five extra hours of productivity in your day.
Is it just? You can be just as productive with a SHORTER day, too!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

0430 - Rollers:
a. 5 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 106 rpm
b. 25 min in 39x16 @ 75-90% HRmax @ 112 rpm
NOT in the mood for cardio today. And actually feeling pretty UNcomfortable in general. But, no rest for Rosie. And so she did it. Legs were fatigued, and settled in at 106 rpm. After 5 minutes I attempted to up the cadence (since HR was pretty low) and was successful (not without some complaint), holding it there for the rest of the session. HR wasn't rising today. To be fair, I wasn't trying too hard TO make it. My head wasn't into it. Once I set my body at 112 rpm, Rosie just zoned 'out'...

0508 - Stretch 20 min.

0600 - Full-Body (1 min recovery, except SCR - 30 sec recovery):
1. Alternate Barbell Lunges - forward (onto a box) (Alt. BB L) 2 x 20
2. Alt. BB L - forward (onto a box) 2 x 12 SUPERSETTED WITH 3. Alt. Dumbbell Lunges - backward (Alt. DB L) 2 x 12
4. Standing Calf Raises (SCR) 6 x 6
5. Close-Grip Pull-Ups (CG PU) 4 x 8, 8, 6, 6 SUPERSETTED WITH 6. Push-Ups (P/U) (feet on bench, hands on medicine balls (m/b)) 4 x 10, 10, 12, 12
7. Standing Dumbbell Lateral Raise (DB LR) 4 x 12, 12, 10, 10 SUPERSETTED WITH 8. Incline Dumbbell Rear Raise (Inc. DB RR) 4 x 12, 12, 10, 10
9. Dips 2 x 20 SUPERSETTED WITH 10. Alternate Dumbbell Hammer Curl (Alt. DB HC) 2 x 20
Walked into the gym with SOME enthusiasm. Didn't last long, but determination kicked in when the enthusiasm waned...Started off with Alt. BB L. I have not done these for quite some time. Anyways, just chucked on the weight that I was using the last time I did them. The first set was ok. The second set was a different story altogether; I felt the pull of my hamstrings from the FIRST rep (yes, not glutes, like I normally would), and the pain was EXCRUCIATING. It was gritting teeth and swearing to get through the second set. I HAD planned on doing 4 x 20, but after the second set I improvised: instead of doing 2 x 20 more, I decided to do a couple of supersets of Alt. BB L with Alt. DB L, with fewer reps, but enough to 'match' what I would have done. Even getting 12 reps out was ***** enough. However, Alt. DB L were VERY kind to Rosie, and she liked them. Started getting lightheaded and 'woozy' after these, and was holing onto benches and weight racks for support in staying UP between sets from then to the end of the session...Once that agony was over, it was SCR (on the multi-gym, not with DB/BB). The full stack gets used by Rosie (yes, and she DOES get a few amazed looks from the guys in the gym; actually, not just with Legs exercises). Anyways, since I have gotten such good definition from 6 x 6 before, I decided to do this again, with short recovery (and that helps make the session shorter). No problems...Moving to the CG PU and P/U superset. (I decided on supersets for this session, since the last Full-Body session (on Tuesday) went for so long (I know, even with short rest periods) and I prefer to keep my resistance sessions at ~45-50 minutes total, and as INTENSE as possible). Did CG PU with an added 4 kg (i.e. 8.8lb), and managed better than I thought I would (going from the last few weeks attempts at them). The last two sets were big efforts, seeing Rosie struggle on the last rep of the last set. P/U were done well. I love these, even though they hurt like ****. Vascularity from the start of these supersets was awesome...Shoulders with DB LR and Inc. DB RR supersets. Weights for DB LR were heavier than what they have been the last couple of weeks; and Inc. DB RR weight the same. DB LR were better than I expected them to be (since I have been struggling with these). And forearms were SCREAMING after only the FIRST set of Inc. DB RR. Vascularity kept INcreasing (i.e. stronger knots) throughout these...Finished with the Dips and Alt. DB HC superset. I only did 2 sets of Arms, since they had already had a good hammering with the CG PU and P/U, and I was beginning to stumble round the gym, almost passing out. However, I did HIGH reps, to make up the volume that I would have done if I'd done the 4 sets I had planned on. The last 5 reps of the last set of Dips (done at b/w) were so SLOW that time could have stopped. Slow and painful, but COMPLETED! Alt. DB HC were ok. Forearms were shot to pieces by this time, and my facial expressions were rather interesting...A VERY productive session. Especially since I was so knacked. But, Rosie soldiers on, because how else do you expect to get results (certainly not by being easy on yourself)!

1025 - Work: CityAbs 15 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. Back to the Rosie normality. Deep sleep. Good.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there some, today. And I had better be there tonight, since I have to finish an assignment, and I am a long way away yet!

Energy: I actually have NOT had much, today. Training was pretty blah, feeling like I was going to pass out in the gym. Work was an effort. I crashed big time ~1330-1400, and ended up drifting off to sleep at ~1600 for an hour. On waking I was completely SHATTERED. This is a complete turnaround on the last few days, where I haven't crashed at all! Hopefully I CAN stay AWAKE tonight!

Motivation: Very much there. Been digging DEEP for it, though.

Mood/Aggression: Some aggression. Some frustration. Some happy. Tired.

Stress: Extremely high. Warning bells have been going off for the last few days now.

Libido: Also extremely high. (And no, that was NOT a marketing ploy, damnit; but maybe I WOULD be good at it :D)

Joints: Ok. Some small back niggles, but nothing major.

Endurance: There.

Strength: Maintaining.

Quality of Training: Cardio was average. Resistance session was pretty good, considering how fatigued I was.

Pump and Vascularity: Hell yeah, there was a pump in the gym this morning...And vascularity like knots...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts, arms, glutes, legs...

Body Composition and Look: Looking a little soft in the lower abdominals, today. But it's obvious that I am leaning out more.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Shattered! Seriously...And I have had NO appetite whatsoever, today, and so far have just had breakfast (a huge effort to even finish) and protein shakes (and about to go to dinner at my aunt's place (hopefully I can eat something) when I'm done here). In fact, my appetite has been somewhat suppressed since Monday/Tuesday, more noticeable yesterday, when, with it coming time to eat, Rosie putting it off, and not wanting to. Which is totally UNLIKE Rosie. Maybe the Lean Extreme is having SOME benefit? Because I know for a fact that it's NONE of the other products that I'm using, as I've used them all before, and NEVER experienced this (yes, even with the Hot-Rox Extreme my appetite has never been suppressed). If it IS the Lean Extreme, then it gets a BIG thumbs up from me, since NOTHING has EVER done this before, and I have been wishing like **** for AGES that I could find something that might help me with my binge eating...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

Day OFF for assignments, today...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2230-0654 (waking at 0315, 0325, 0423, and 0634), so just over 8 hours sleep. (Yes, no all-nighter; I was ready to crash not long after I posted yesterday, but couldn't, and dinner with family (was good catching up, though) went on for a little while). Sleep was deep. Woke a bit tired, still. And it was almost straight into that assignment...

Mental Alertness/Focus: I've been there, today. Finished and handed in assignment. I just want to chill out now...

Energy: Not really noticed. Got to have some. Going into school tonight to help out with a few things...

Motivation: Good.

Mood/Aggression: Nothing. Just flat, assignment-mode, been all day.

Stress: HIGH!!!

Libido: Not there, today.

Joints: No aches or pains.

Endurance: N/A.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity not a lot of today...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Same as the last few days.

Body Composition and Look: I FEEL bloated, but DON'T LOOK it (think it's just because I only ate twice (protein shakes don't count as a meal/food) yesterday)...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Still got no appetite. Weird...Anyways, wishing more than ever for study to be OVER!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... school work and lack of libido... homework does the same thing to me. :(

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Rosie, I think you meant just over 8 hours of sleep. Still a good amount. I wish I could sleep 8 hours during the week!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm... school work and lack of libido... homework does the same thing to me. :(
Not the study, Hurley. Libido rises and falls with mood, stress, and training levels, for the most part.

Rosie, I think you meant just over 8 hours of sleep. Still a good amount. I wish I could sleep 8 hours during the week!
Yeah, I did (thanks for that). Yeah. And again today. Still too MUCH, IMO, for ME. But...shrug...Back to 'Rosie normal' soon, I hope...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8.5 hours is the sweet spot for me on a workout day. Taking 1-Carboxy shaves 30-60 minutes off that for me. Non-WO I need about 7.5-8. I guess we're all unique ;)
We most certainly are! And that's a good thing (else this world would be bloody boring)!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6

1014 - HIIT Rollers:
a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 114 rpm
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
c. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 106 rpm
d. 4 min in 39x16 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 115-116 rpm
e. 4 min in 39x16 @ 85% HRmax @ 120-124 rpm
f. 2 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 100 rpm
Interesting. I wanted to be on the rollers today (which is good). Legs settled when I got on them. Efforts were a bit different; a bit all over the place, not like usual. The first two efforts seriously felt like FOREVER; the next effort was like Rosie's legs had decided to go slow-motion; the next few efforts were good and up to speed; the last couple of efforts were the best of the lot. Afterwards, Rosie's legs died on her and slowed considerably. To try and get my HR back up, I increased the cadence. Surprisingly, my legs held up well; but my HR still didn't rise much, and after 4 minutes, it was increase the cadence again. HR still wouldn't go up, even with that, and at the 20-minute mark I just let my body 'settle' into recovery. Like I said, interesting.

1126 - Full-Body (1 min recovery, except Abs - 30 sec recovery):
1. Leg Press (LP) - feet low 4 x 6
2. BB RD 4 x 10
3. BB BOR 4 x 6
4. Incline Dumbbell Bench Press (Inc DB BP) 4 x 6, 10, 10, 6
5. BB SP 4 x 10, 8, 8, 8
6. Dips 4 x 12, 10, 8, 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 7. Incline Dumbbell Bicep Curl (Inc DB BC) 4 x 12, 10, 8, 8
8. Abs 2 x [a. rope crunch x 25, b. knee-in (on bench) x 25]
I was looking FORWARD to this session. The gym was pretty busy, with all the young male students and their egos :D...Been a while since I've done LP. Never mind that. Started out where I left off last time I did them. A few of the boys looked over when Rosie stacked four plates up either side. After the first set, she added another. And yet another for the last set, making it >400lb. Felt good...BB RD were great. Heart started working from the first set. They DID seem easier than they have been, though. For the last couple of sets I stood on a step-bench, so that the BB touched my feet, and my hamstrings got a greater stretch; I'll do them this way from now on...BB BOR were great. I'm definitely getting stronger, which I like...Strength increases were also seen with Inc DB BP. Started out with only 6 reps for my first set, since that was the reps I was wanting to do. I should have done more; and on the next two sets I kept going, stopping after 10 reps. Um, ok; great stuff, usually this weight would get me at 6-8 reps. Went up in weight for the last set; THAT is the weight that I shall be starting on next week...Decided to use the BB instead of DB for my shoulder press. Weight was a little disappointing, and I only managed 8 reps after the first set at the weight I would usually do for 12 reps. So, the one 'bad' spot in my session...Today I used a DB for my Dips after the first set. Extra 19kg (i.e. 41.8lb) made it a little more difficult; my feet were struggling to hold onto the weight, and when my feet 'gave out' dictated the end of the set...Biceps were pumped as and burning like **** during the Inc DB BC. Loved these, and I made sure that my weight matched what I would be able to do in reps per set to match that that I had done in the associated set of Dips...Finished off with a couple of sets for Abs. It was my quadriceps that were 'hurting' during the last few reps of the rope crunches and knee-ins...It was a great session. And I didn't feel like passing out at any time today!

1256 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2350-0858 (waking at 0315), so ~9 hours sleep. All very deep. First time in ages that I haven't woken to ALL of my alarms! Must have needed it, though.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Had a migraine for most of the day. Not wanting to do ANY study, today. Chilling with training, reading, and movies :)

Energy: Been there.

Motivation: Strong. I CAN do this (ALL of it)!

Mood/Aggression: Good mood all day.

Stress: A little less (but not by much).

Libido: There have been moments...

Joints: Great.

Endurance: Always there.

Strength: Improved, yeah!

Quality of Training: Not too pleased with HIIT. Excellent resistance session, though...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump was pretty strong in the second half of the resistance session...Vascularity has been ok...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Hard glutes and legs. And the upper body is catching up...

Body Composition and Look: Midsection, hips, hamstrings, and calves looking good.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Ok. Bit tired...Lose an hour tonight (yep, so you'll only be 6 hours ahead of me from tomorrow until I see you)...I'll be planning out my study for the next 7 weeks, so it all gets done and I try to stress as less as possible...Not far to go now...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

1112 - Rollers:
20 min in 39x16 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 110 rpm
Legs settled at a cadence again today. I let them. I was more motivated to be doing cardio today. Still, HR did not rise much, and stayed fairly low throughout the session. Legs were a little fatigued during some parts of the session. Very hot, very quickly. Enjoyed the time, though.

1220 - Back (1 min recovery, except CG PU - 3 min recovery):
1. CG PU 4 x 12, 8, 7, 7
2. BB BOR 4 x 6
3. Wide-Grip Lat Pull-Down (WG LPD) 4 x 8, 6, 6, 6
4. Close-Grip Seated Row (CG SR) 4 x 6
5. Close-Grip T-Row (CG TR) 4 x 6
The first of the 'splits'...CG PU were a whole heap better than the last time I did them, almost two weeks ago. I had an extra 10lb weight to b/w, and was pleased with my effort. The pump started early in the session, after the second set of these, in my back. Jittery, a little, but calming down...BB BOR, same weight as used yesterday for the first set. Increased the weight for the second set. And again for the third set. Not bad. This is the best I've done with these, so I was pleased...Moved to WG LPD. Started out at the weight that I would normally be able to do only 6 reps with (as I'd decided on 4 x 6 for each exercise). 6 reps came and I was finding it easy, so I did a couple more. To make the rest of the sets harder I used super-slow tempo during the eccentric phase of the lift. Shaky, but good. Strength has definitely improved...CG SR good...CG TR kept increasing the weight on each successive set here, too. Strength has improved by 20% overall for this exercise...A good session, today. Gains in strength were very noticeable. No headache or migraine or feeling like I was going to pass out. Energy was smooth and settled, and I moved through everything like I was dreaming, even though it was an effort (if you know what I mean). Good stuff; keep this up, girl...

1327 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2330-0958 (waking at 0315 and 0718), making almost 9.5 hours sleep (I say 9.5, because of daylight saving beginning - i.e. losing an hour overnight because of putting the clocks forward). Sleep was deep. Few dreams.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Not really wanting to concentrate on too much, today. Feel a bit tired, to be honest.

Energy: Energy enough on the rollers. Smooth energy in the gym. Not really wanting to do much else, today. Sit out in the sun and enjoy it. Or fall asleep...

Motivation: Still there. And strong.

Mood/Aggression: Great mood after the gym, because of the new highs. Pretty tired, though, otherwise.

Stress: Not as stressed as I have been all week. Which is a good thing. Try and KEEP it that way!

Libido: Here and there, it rises and falls...

Joints: All good.

Endurance: Good.

Strength: Increasing. VERY noticeable today!

Quality of Training: Actually, pretty good all round, today.

Pump and Vascularity: Definitely feeling the pump in the gym, from the second set of CG PU on...Vascularity pretty blah, though...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Same as last few days.

Body Composition and Look: Not happy with how I look, today. Feel like shite, too...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Fatigued, actually. The resistance session took a LOT out of me!...I'm pleased that I have managed a FULL week of training (the first in 8 weeks!) Now to get everything else 100% sorted and on track...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! Very detailed log! Im in for sure! Metroba digs the log Rosie!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! Very detailed log! Im in for sure! Metroba digs the log Rosie!
Hiya, Rob. The "log Rosie"? She's no different from the Rosie you see everywhere else, LOL :p

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ZIIIING!! haha :clap2:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8

0900 - HIIT Rollers:
a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 114 rpm
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR 90-95% HRmax, rpm N/A)
c. 1 min in 39x16 @ 106 rpm (HR dropped back to 75% HRmax)
d. 10 min in 39x16 @ 90-95% HRmax @ 114 rpm
e. 1 min in 39x16 @ 106 rpm (HR dropped back to 75% HRmax)
All sweaty and breathless, Rosie was, at the end of the rollers session. HIIT was good; efforts were an effort (and then some). I'm glad I made it through, today.

0929 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0845 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0423), so ~10.5 hours sleep. WTF??? Maybe the resistance session yesterday WAS that hard on my body!

Mental Alertness/Focus: Good. Got a LOT done this morning.

Energy: Ok until ~1530, when I was suddenly fatigued, after walking home.

Motivation: Good. I'm meeting up with a photographer tomorrow, which shall be interesting...

Mood/Aggression: A bit of everything, to be honest.

Stress: Highly.

Libido: My body has been in a constant state of arousal, today (yes, bad, I know...)

Joints: All good.

Quality of Training: HIIT was actually rather good, today; Rosie was pleased.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity ok...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Only glutes and legs feel hard, today...

Body Composition and Look: All I see are the FLAWS at the moment. And they take away from anything that might actually be ok (Grrrr...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: All over the place. I just want to get study over and done with for this year. I want to get my body back into the condition that I am happy with. I NEED to be more positive (just so you know, Craig and Sean, you guys help a lot here). Rosie just looks up at the stars, lays back, and knows that HER falling star will be answered soon enough...

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Not that my opinion matters much, but Rosie, just from your avy I can see you're making good progress...
hang in there, you're looking great!:thumbups:
yes her avy's are pretty awesome :goodpost:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flaws?! pffftt! Lookin good in that avi Rosie!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
you should post all of ur avis up so I dont have to squint so hard! :icon_lol:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not that my opinion matters much, but Rosie, just from your avy I can see you're making good progress...
hang in there, you're looking great!:thumbsup:
Progress? You can't tell from looking at an avi, LOL. But thanks anyways :p

yes her avy's are pretty awesome :goodpost:
Diggin' the new avy, Rosie. :thumbsup:
Flaws?! pffftt! Lookin good in that avi Rosie!
Cheers, guys. And yes, Rob, there ARE flaws (maybe you don't notice them, but I'm so CRITICAL that I do. And yes, I've been 'told off' about that as well).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think we're all picky like that with ourselves much more than we are with other people.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think we're all picky like that with ourselves much more than we are with other people.
Trust me, I'm critical with EVERYONE! Hell, I could ruin PORN pretty fast for you guys because of how critical I would be of any female (then again it might not make a difference; you guys think ANYthing looks "hot", etc., from what I've seen of the females you post in your logs :D)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha I never thought Id see other chicks posted in Rosie's thread :lol:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My girlfriend Jessica.

Fire away.
She has a gorgeous face. But her body is just scrawny, like an adolescent...Shapely, Adams? There's nothing there! See what I mean. You guys call ANYTHING good looking or ripped or whatever. You're not fussy; anything will do (and don't bother denying it). Anyways, I am DONE on this topic. IT ENDS NOW!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9

0939 - Rollers:
20 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 108 rpm
This was a pretty 'relaxing' session, today. Rosie's legs settled at the cadence they wanted. HR wasn't rising, and I didn't try to force it. Just 'enjoyed' myself.

1001 - Stretch 20 min.

1700 - Work: CityAbs 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0815 (waking at 0315, 0325, 0423, 0525, and 0700), so ~10 hours sleep. **** **** ****! STOP all this sleeping!!! Damnit! Pretty violent and sexual dreams thrown in there last night!

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there all day. Rosie's mind has been on high alert, and I've actually accomplished almost more in the last two days than I have in the last two WEEKS (IMO)!

Energy: Great, just great. Rosie is like a kitty on catnip, bouncing around the house in a silly mood. I've had energy aplenty, today. Love being BUSY!

Motivation: Definitely there.

Mood/Aggression: No aggression (a bit of headshaking at males' perception of pretty much everything). Smiles and laughter (and yes, the photographer I saw today didn't believe me when I said that only a few years ago people used to comment to me that I never smiled!) GREAT time at work (just goes to show that you can still be a ***** and mean and push people, and they love you for it!) Pretty good mood (and yeah, I got to talk to you SEVERAL times today!)

Stress: Pushed to the back of my mind for today...

Libido: High all day. My body has been in "I want you" mode from the time I woke up to, um, yes, now...

Joints: No worries :)

Quality of Training: Good. I must have needed the 'recovery' session.

Pump and Vascularity: Not much of a pump...Vascularity getting back to 'normal', though...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs...

Body Composition and Look: Ok, today. Delts and arms were really looking good at work. Getting there...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Like a box of fluffy ducks :D

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
She has a gorgeous face. But her body is just scrawny, like an adolescent...Shapely, Adams? There's nothing there! See what I mean. You guys call ANYTHING good looking or ripped or whatever. You're not fussy; anything will do (and don't bother denying it). Anyways, I am DONE on this topic. IT ENDS NOW!!!
I like scrawny girls... You'd HATE my girlfriend.

I can appreciate the strong chicks too. I always thought Jessica Biel was pretty damn sexy in Blade 3.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I am the one with the err on the human body? Because it isn't "Rosie" standards then it doesn't live up to the definition of fine? I mean I do know "Opinions" are like *******s and all, but come on. Because Rosie can't appreciate it doesn't make that person any less beautiful because you think otherwise.

NOW it ends... just had to say my piece.

Adams

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I am the one with the err on the human body? Because it isn't "Rosie" standards then it doesn't live up to the definition of fine? I mean I do know "Opinions" are like *******s and all, but come on. Because Rosie can't appreciate it doesn't make that person any less beautiful because you think otherwise.

Adams

:run:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Adams
Sorry I have to agree here. I think fit girls are hottt as hell! But if she doesnt work out it doesnt mean Im gonna look the other way..Like you said Rosie were males.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I have to agree here. I think fit girls are hottt as hell! But if she doesnt work out it doesnt mean Im gonna look the other way..Like you said Rosie were males.
Yep. I agree.

I like lots of different body types. I'm not very picky; however, it's important to me that they are active and stay fit. They don't have to be as into it as I am, but I can't be with a girl that's super lazy and just sits around all the time.

I've always found it very disrespectful when someone's partner, especially if they're married, lets themselves go while the other keeps themself in shape and fit. I feel horrible for these women that try so hard to keep themselves attractive for their husbands when the guy just sits around, drinks beer, and watches football. And I feel equally bad for the men with wives that let themselves go.

And I hate, Hate, HATE the "I'm a mom" excuse, too. It's so pathetic. Lady, you had your last kid ten years ago, it's no longer a valid excuse for you to justify your poor eating habits.

Status
Not open for further replies.