Restoring Rosie: AN calls in the full cavalry (and a few extras)

Status
Not open for further replies.
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha oh yeah. Fat chicks need love too....but they gotta pay!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We all have a little Quagmire in all of us

Giggity giggity GONEE!:run:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I am the one with the err on the human body? Because it isn't "Rosie" standards then it doesn't live up to the definition of fine? I mean I do know "Opinions" are like *******s and all, but come on. Because Rosie can't appreciate it doesn't make that person any less beautiful because you think otherwise.

NOW it ends... just had to say my piece.

Adams
I never said that, Adams. I was just pointing out that most males are NOT picky when it comes to what's hot and what's not. I can appreciate an attractive female as much as the next guy. However, what makes a person "hot" is not JUST about looks.

Sorry I have to agree here. I think fit girls are hottt as hell! But if she doesnt work out it doesnt mean Im gonna look the other way..Like you said Rosie were males.
Yes, you're males. And most (note I DID say MOST, so don't all take offense) males seem to like the fat skinny or just plain skinny, with fake breasts, look on a female. Females with definition and strength just scare most men.

Yep. I agree.

I like lots of different body types. I'm not very picky; however, it's important to me that they are active and stay fit. They don't have to be as into it as I am, but I can't be with a girl that's super lazy and just sits around all the time.

I've always found it very disrespectful when someone's partner, especially if they're married, lets themselves go while the other keeps themself in shape and fit. I feel horrible for these women that try so hard to keep themselves attractive for their husbands when the guy just sits around, drinks beer, and watches football. And I feel equally bad for the men with wives that let themselves go.

And I hate, Hate, HATE the "I'm a mom" excuse, too. It's so pathetic. Lady, you had your last kid ten years ago, it's no longer a valid excuse for you to justify your poor eating habits.
Everyone has different priorities. I know for sure that I could never be with anyone whose lifestyle did NOT match my own re training and diet, etc. You need someone whom you can have fun with...And there is NEVER any excuse for poor eating habits.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I like fit chicks with some muscle tone. Scrawny chicks might be acceptable at first (because I'm a male), but I eventually lose interest in them. A fit chick who takes care of herself could possibly make me change my thoughts about (disinterest in) relationships at the moment.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like fit chicks with some muscle tone. Scrawny chicks might be acceptable at first (because I'm a male), but I eventually lose interest in them. A fit chick who takes care of herself could possibly make me change my thoughts about (disinterest in) relationships at the moment.
I would think a female who did THAT would be someone who challenged you and made you think, who you could see as an equal, who shared your passions and visions and lifestyle, whom you could be yourself with and never have to pretend, who pushed you to keep constantly improving yourself, who was confident in herself and not immature or insecure and who didn't play games. Looks and body shouldn't be the deciding factor; they would just be "icing on the cake", as my baby says to me.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I would think a female who did THAT would be someone who challenged you and made you think, who you could see as an equal, who shared your passions and visions and lifestyle, whom you could be yourself with and never have to pretend, who pushed you to keep constantly improving yourself, who was confident in herself and not immature or insecure and who didn't play games. Looks and body shouldn't be the deciding factor; they would just be "icing on the cake", as my baby says to me.
You are correct, Rosie. And although my comment could be perceived as immature or chauvinistic, I think you got to the bottom of what I really meant. A girl with the type of body that I desire will have to do all those things to be that way. Those things are what's really important to me, and they define my lifestyle. I couldn't be with someone who didn't live that very same lifestyle. The fit body that I appreciate would be A DIRECT RESULT of those actions. It just kind of all goes hand in hand. :) I didn't mean to come off as shallow.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are correct, Rosie. And although my comment could be perceived as immature or chauvinistic, I think you got to the bottom of what I really meant. A girl with the type of body that I desire will have to do all those things to be that way. Those things are what's really important to me, and they define my lifestyle. I couldn't be with someone who didn't live that very same lifestyle. The fit body that I appreciate would be A DIRECT RESULT of those actions. It just kind of all goes hand in hand. :) I didn't mean to come off as shallow.
Your comment was indeed that: immature, chauvinistic, and shallow.

And actually, you are rather VERY wrong in saying that a girl with the body you desire would be all those things, and that it would be a direct result of being so. A girl could be all that and still NOT have a "fit body". And a girl could have a "fit body" and be NONE of those. Having a "fit body" has NOTHING to do with any of those! They define personality and character, NOT lifestyle!

Finding someone who shares and supports your goals is definitely important - settling for less usually leads to a lot of problems
It is important. Opposites may attract, but compatibility would certainly be an issue in the long-term.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 10

0917 - HIIT Rollers:
a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 100 rpm
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR 90-95% HRmax, rpm N/A)
c. 1 min in 39x16 @ 100 rpm (HR dropped back to 80% HRmax)
d. 11 min in 39x16 @ 85-90% HRmax @ 110-112 rpm
Good. The aggression I was feeling from a conversation earlier gave Rosie what she needed to pull through on the efforts. I was feeling pretty knacked when I got off the rollers, like I'd been run over, and was finding it hard to breathe, and just wanted to collapse.

0939 - Stretch 21 min.

1315 - Full-Body (1 min recovery between sets - alternate, regular, and super):
1. BB FS 3 x 6
2. BB RD (standing on step) 4 x 12
3. BB BOR 2 x 6 ALTERNATE SETTED WITH 4. CG PU 2 x 6
5. P/U (feet on bench, hands on m/b) 4 x 8
6. BB SP 4 x 8
7. Dips 4 x 10 SUPERSETTED WITH 8. DB ZC 4 x 10
So, an afternoon resistance session. I prefer to train first thing in the morning, but since my body is being such a ***** about getting up, well...Anyways, started off with BB FS. Less sets for quadriceps from now on (may even cut this back to only 2 x 6), since they build up VERY quickly, and I HATE that!...BB RD done on the step again, to get a better stretch. Now hamstrings I don't mind building up a bit more...Decided to alternate BB BOR with CG PU, so that the quality of the exercises was better than it has been (and to stop hands slipping 'in' on BB BOR, which has been frustrating me the last few sessions)...P/U for chest...BB SP was rather disappointing, as it was last week as well. Not sure what is up with it, but I am weaker on it (damnit!)...Added an extra 19kg (i.e. 41.8lb) for Dips. Just getting out the last 2 reps for most sets, before feet 'giving' on the DB between them...DB ZC were good. Not as much pump as usual...I started having a small pain in my temples after BB BOR, and after second set of Dips was stumbling a little moving from them to DB ZC. But, managed the session. Shorter, as well, than last week. So, all good. Let's pick up the pace and increase the standard, girl!

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2230-0751 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0423), so ~9 hours sleep. Woke quick smart at 0315, but went back to bed, intending to get up at 0330. Um, yeah, didn't happen. It was like my head wanted to (and knew it SHOULD HAVE!), but my body wasn't responding. Grrrrr...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Feel a bit out-of-sorts, to be honest...

Energy: Not a lot. Training has left me absolutely shattered, and after both sessions I've felt so ****ed...

Motivation: If CT can look that good at 40 years old, then ****, I can at least do the same at almost HALF that age!

Mood/Aggression: Pretty aggressive, today (males and their views on things, and then expecting Rosie's full attention when they're being shallow idiots). Good for the training, though.

Stress: There. It will be on the rise soon enough.

Libido: THERE!

Joints: No worries.

Endurance: Good. As always.

Strength: Maintaining.

Quality of Training: Not the best, but passable...

Pump and Vascularity: Small pump...Vascularity not as noticeable as it usually is when lifting...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs mostly.

Body Composition and Look: Midsection and hips looking leaner/better. Makes up for looking a bit softer in the arms, today. ****, I hate this body; can't wait to get it back up to Rosie-standard!

Overall Sense of Feeling: Not the person you really want to be around today!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Your comment was indeed that: immature, chauvinistic, and shallow.

And actually, you are rather VERY wrong in saying that a girl with the body you desire would be all those things, and that it would be a direct result of being so. A girl could be all that and still NOT have a "fit body". And a girl could have a "fit body" and be NONE of those. Having a "fit body" has NOTHING to do with any of those! They define personality and character, NOT lifestyle!
Ok, let's try this again. I would consider being in a relationship with someone some day if they eat correctly, work out routinely, understand me, are cool, and are hot and fit. Yes, I said they have to be hot and fit. Does that make me shallow? No, it makes me picky. I take care of myself and I'm in good shape. I won't settle for someone who does/is not. Why should I? Does that make me immature? No, it makes me mature because I know better than to settle for less than what I want/believe I deserve, and end up in a ruined relationship because I am unhappy. Does it make me chauvinistic? No, it just shows that my taste does not include "scrawny, adolescent bodies" (as you so eloquently put it earlier), or fat asses. And why should it? I am entitled to like what I like. That is my taste, and those are my preferences. If I'm single forever, fine, so be it. I'm not currently looking for anything.

Would you be with a fat ass or a skinny pencil neck? Is a fit body not important to YOU? Tell me no, and I'll tell you you're :fool2:.

And I personally believe personality and character are reflected greatly in one's lifestyle! And if you disagree with any of this, that's fine! That's your opinion, and you're entitled to it. Just as I am entitled to mine.

Now I'm going to sleep. :yawn:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, let's try this again. I would consider being in a relationship with someone some day if they eat correctly, work out routinely, understand me, are cool, and are hot and fit. Yes, I said they have to be hot and fit. Does that make me shallow? No, it makes me picky. I take care of myself and I'm in good shape. I won't settle for someone who does/is not. Why should I? Does that make me immature? No, it makes me mature because I know better than to settle for less than what I want/believe I deserve, and end up in a ruined relationship because I am unhappy. Does it make me chauvinistic? No, it just shows that my taste does not include "scrawny, adolescent bodies" (as you so eloquently put it earlier), or fat asses. And why should it? I am entitled to like what I like. That is my taste, and those are my preferences. If I'm single forever, fine, so be it. I'm not currently looking for anything.

Would you be with a fat ass or a skinny pencil neck? Is a fit body not important to YOU? Tell me no, and I'll tell you you're :fool2:.

And I personally believe personality and character are reflected greatly in one's lifestyle! And if you disagree with any of this, that's fine! That's your opinion, and you're entitled to it. Just as I am entitled to mine.

hey now... shaddow cannot have certain tastes. Adams doesn't, take it from Adams.

Adams

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I agree with what you have said (in bold). But yes, shallow for the "hot and fit" comment, regardless of how you see it.

As for me, I am with my man for who he is and not what he looks like! I'm NOT attracted to "hot" (to use your term) guys, because of their looks (hell, the most attractive males I know are complete idiots that are a waste of space). To be honest, looks are not near the top of my list (and yes, you can shake your head and laugh if you like). Besides, after a while you stop seeing a person as they look physically, but as they ARE, in essence. It IS important, however, that he lead the same lifestyle that I do, because otherwise I would have no time for him. And no, I would not be with a fat ass, but simply because if they were so, it indicates a lack of discipline, disrespect for their body, and nothing in line with my values, or the lifestyle that I lead.

Lifestyle can, but does not necessarily, reflect character and personality.

And yes, each to their own. For everything. We shall agree to disagree, Shaddow.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I've dated girls that I find engaging and intelligent before - looking past first impressions... Nearly all of them ended badly (i.e. me not calling them anymore) because I quickly got tired of not being psysically attracted to them...

You can't really flick a switch and become "unshallow"... Your mind dictates what you find attractive / what you can love or relate to... and ultimately what you want around you. I'm completely shallow - but I don't think its something I can or want to apologize for.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Two points of interest...

Babe...Relax...calm that fiery temper of yours...no reason to get worked up over a matter of opinion. Every guy has their own view of what is attractive, the same as women having views on what is attractive in a male.

Now guys...please do me a big favor and quit pissing Rosie off...yes she is fiery, but guess what? I am the one who has to deal with the backlash...I mean hell I get the 10th degree and its not even my fault, but get ripped a new one because I am a male...hahahaha. :p. Seriously though, I understand everyone has their own opinion and beauty is in the eye of the beholder so in other words...there are different strokes for different folks and to each their own...nuff said there! :)

Now how about we keep things on track here and not keep giving Rosie an excuse to chew me out...believe me...you guys don't want to really piss her off...its truly not fun. I'd much rather deal with Rosie when she is a sweetheart and in a good mood, not in a bad mood and ready to rip my head off! :icon_lol:

Yeah, I'm probably going to get ripped a good one for saying this much, but eh...no big deal...sh*t happens and the world goes round....:rofl:

Cheers to everyone!:cheers:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Oh BTW...just thought I would mention...

I just saved money on my car insurance....BY NOT SWITCHING to GEICO! LOL. :toofunny:

Cheers:cheers:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I agree with what you have said (in bold). But yes, shallow for the "hot and fit" comment, regardless of how you see it.

As for me, I am with my man for who he is and not what he looks like! I'm NOT attracted to "hot" (to use your term) guys, because of their looks (hell, the most attractive males I know are complete idiots that are a waste of space). To be honest, looks are not near the top of my list (and yes, you can shake your head and laugh if you like). Besides, after a while you stop seeing a person as they look physically, but as they ARE, in essence. It IS important, however, that he lead the same lifestyle that I do, because otherwise I would have no time for him. And no, I would not be with a fat ass, but simply because if they were so, it indicates a lack of discipline, disrespect for their body, and nothing in line with my values, or the lifestyle that I lead.

Lifestyle can, but does not necessarily, reflect character and personality.

And yes, each to their own. For everything. We shall agree to disagree, Shaddow.
In response....I am seriously a total fatass who never works out. I mean hell I can't even see my own well...its embarrassing to say, but man think of the movie Nutty Professor and you get what I'm saying...hahaha. :toofunny:.

Ok on a serious note...babe no need to explain yourself. Granted, you are quite blunt and are going to say how it is just the same as me so I guess I can't say much, but damn...lol. :D

The moral of the story...tip your taxi driver....um wait a minute...wrong time to use that line...:think:.....:drunk:. Just messing around....;)

Cheers!:cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've dated girls that I find engaging and intelligent before - looking past first impressions... Nearly all of them ended badly (i.e. me not calling them anymore) because I quickly got tired of not being psysically attracted to them...

You can't really flick a switch and become "unshallow"... Your mind dictates what you find attractive / what you can love or relate to... and ultimately what you want around you. I'm completely shallow - but I don't think its something I can or want to apologize for.
HEY. A female CAN be engaging AND intelligent AND be attractive physically! ****! Anyways, yes, our MINDS dictate that.

Two points of interest...

Babe...Relax...calm that fiery temper of yours...no reason to get worked up over a matter of opinion. Every guy has their own view of what is attractive, the same as women having views on what is attractive in a male.

Now guys...please do me a big favor and quit pissing Rosie off...yes she is fiery, but guess what? I am the one who has to deal with the backlash...I mean hell I get the 10th degree and its not even my fault, but get ripped a new one because I am a male...hahahaha. :p. Seriously though, I understand everyone has their own opinion and beauty is in the eye of the beholder so in other words...there are different strokes for different folks and to each their own...nuff said there! :)

Now how about we keep things on track here and not keep giving Rosie an excuse to chew me out...believe me...you guys don't want to really piss her off...its truly not fun. I'd much rather deal with Rosie when she is a sweetheart and in a good mood, not in a bad mood and ready to rip my head off! :icon_lol:

Yeah, I'm probably going to get ripped a good one for saying this much, but eh...no big deal...sh*t happens and the world goes round....:rofl:

Cheers to everyone!:cheers:
Oh, but I'm so easily worked up, LOL (which is why you guys do it :D)

Rosie a sweetheart? Yeah, right.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Wow! What the f did I miss in here over the last few days!?

Shallow dudes and fiery Rosie! Damnit! I miss all the fun!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I highly doubt that appreciating multiple body types qualifies as shallow.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! What the f did I miss in here over the last few days!?

Shallow dudes and fiery Rosie! Damnit! I miss all the fun!
You missed nothing, Hurley. Best you stayed out of it anyways.

I highly doubt that appreciating multiple body types qualifies as shallow.
I never said that. But you guys think what you like. You'll all grow up, eventually.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never said that. But you guys think what you like. You'll all grow up, eventually.
You know... everyone here is extremely nice to you for some reason, when you are nothing but condescending back. Your candor is that of immaturity, and screams a desire for immediate and prolonged attention. I will from here stay out of your threads because I cannot take someone belittling every person that steps in because of a "Fiery temper".

I wish you the best in your endeavors.

Adams

Last edited:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You missed nothing, Hurley. Best you stayed out of it anyways.

I was referring to Hurley's statement.

And excuse me, but grow up? We don't agree with you so we're suddenly all puerile? Where the hell do you get off? I could psychoanalyze you to death right now but I feel I'd be lowering myself to some pathetic level by doing so over the internet.

I was just waiting for someone to lash out at your contentious behavior, and hoping it wasn't going to have to be myself. Everyone in here has been so completely polite and patient with you, and the only thing we see in return is what I can only characterize as lamentable.

You're as subtle as a brick on the small of my back.

Out.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11

0430 - 4.2km Run:
****ing pathetic. I'm actually embarrassed that I could go so SLOW; ****, even a nana could have outrun me today. What the **** is up with this ****, Rosie?! Pick up the pace and get back to normal. Even if you have to be collapsed in the gutter at the end of it, ****ing just do it!

0500 - Stretch 22 min.

0600 - Full-Body (1 min recovery between sets - alternate, regular, and superset):
1. Alt. BB L - forward (onto box) 2 x 12 SUPERSETTED WITH 2. Alt. DB L - backward 2 x 12
3. BB BOR 2 x 8 ALTERNATE SETTED WITH 4. CG PU 2 x 6
5. Inc. DB BP 2 x 10
6. P/U (feet on bench) 2 x 10
7. DB LR 2 x 12 SUPERSETTED WITH 8. Inc. DB RR 2 x 12
9. Dumbbell French Press (BD FP) 2 x 12 SUPERSETTED WITH 10. Alternate Dumbbell Hammer Curl (Alt. DB HC) 2 x 20
Royally pissed off when I went into the gym today (yeah, she had that 'stay away' look on)...Started with Alt. BB L and Alt. DB L. Wasn't as bad as last week (****, these nearly had me in TEARS last week!); and did less sets (not wanting legs to gain any more muscle mass)...Like yesterday, alternate setted BB BOR and CG PU, to get the best out of each of them. I probably should have pushed myself to get 8 reps out for each set of CG PU, but I only wanted 6 reps, so that's all I did...Inc. DB BP were good. Increase weight next week...Instead of doing 4 sets of Inc. DB BP, did a couple of P/U. Which was hard, I will say. But, I didn't collpase or anything, which was fine...DB LR and Inc. DB RR were both done well. I didn't have to dropset any DB LR sets today. Strength was there...Finished off with only a couple of supersets of DB FP and Alt. DB HC, since my arms were pretty ****ed already (and it made the session shorter, more like Rosie is accustomed)...So, an ok session. Nothing brilliant. Smooth energy all through it. As well as a pain in my head. Apart from that, good to be in the gym EARLY again!

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2315-0315, so ~4 hours sleep. Again, violent dreams. But deep sleep, though. And woke up pretty smartly this morning (after not being able to go to sleep very easily last night...)

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there. Had an interesting time at work this morning. But was good. Just feel like blobbing now, though...

Energy: Training really fatigued me today. Have felt shattered since the gym...

Motivation: THERE! GRRRRR...

Mood/Aggression: Aggressive as **** this morning; which provided some fuel for the fire of Rosie's training sessions...Had on my 'happy face' at work...Endless frustration...Anyways...

Stress: High...

Libido: Not really interested, today. I'd much rather beat something up!

Joints: Good.

Endurance: Good.

Strength: Good.

Quality of Training: Run was pitiful. Resistance session was ok.

Pump and Vascularity: Not much of a pump...Vascularity pretty blah, too...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Yeah, good.

Body Composition and Look: Grrrrr...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Not in the mood to be around people, today.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
What do you think brought on the slow run there Rosie? Lack of sleep? Hypoglycemia? Lack of focus? A full moon?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
You know... everyone here is extremely nice to you for some reason, when you are nothing but condecending back. Your condor is that of immaturity, and screams a desire for immediate and prolonged attention. I will from here stay out of your threads because I cannot take someone belittling every person that steps in because of a "Fiery temper".

I wish you the best in your endevors.

Adams
Adams...well played. I like your professional discourse displayed here. Not to be an ass bud, but I think you meant "Candor" and not condor...lol. :lol: We all make simple mistakes like that.

Cheers to ya bud!:cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you think brought on the slow run there Rosie? Lack of sleep? Hypoglycemia? Lack of focus? A full moon?
No idea. Every run I've done on the road in the last 8 weeks has not been good at all. Lack of sleep is never an issue when it comes to trainng. Hypoglycemia is not either. As for focus, I was aggressive as anything, and really giving Rosie the hard word (which only became harshER when I saw my km splits). No full moon here (I don't think?) So, shrug. I want to start running more again, though. Not do so much time on the rollers.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 12

Today is my Day Off this week. So, yes, training is not happening on the days that I am wanting. But is IT getting done. And as long as it does, then that's what's important at the moment.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0732 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0423), so ~9.5 hours sleep. Dreaming: aggressive, angry, and violent...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Should be doing SOME study sometime today. Not really in the mood for anything much but sleeping...

Energy: Not had a lot. Got up, forced down breakfast, showered, and went back to bed. Up for supplements and lunch, and staying up...

Motivation: There.

Mood/Aggression: Frustrated at how my body felt this morning (yes, I HATE Days OFF!) There's still a LOT of aggression simmering below the surface, which LOOKS calm and flat enough (appearances are VERY deceiving...)

Stress: HIGH.

Libido: VERY HIGH. FRUSTRATION!!! :frustrate

Joints: No worries.

Endurance: N/A.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity the usual...

Muscle Hardness/Density: There.

Body Composition and Look: Leaning...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Lean Extreme is doing wonders for appetite suppression; I haven't really WANTED to eat anything pretty much all week (and forcing eating forces a whole heap of other issues)...Apart from that, still fatigued, but dealing with it a little better. Learning how to accept (yeah, right) the way my body is feeling and compromising with it...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13

1010 - HIIT Rollers:
a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 100-105 rpm
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
c. 1 min in 39x16 @ 100 rpm (HR dropped back to 75% HRmax)
d. 16 min in 39x16 @ 80% HRmax @ 105 rpm
Efforts were a little all over the place today, with some feeling like they were lasting forever, others with Rosie struggling to keep the pace up, and the rest where the pace got up to Rosie's happy place. Finished off 'easy', but good. And all golden and slick and smiling...

1130 - Full-Body (1 min recovery between sets - alternate, regular, and super; except Abs - 30 sec recovery):
1. LP - feet low 2 x 6
2. LP - feet high 2 x 6
3. BB RD (on a step) 4 x 12
4. CG PU 2 x 8, 6 ALTERNATE SETTED WITH 5. BB BOR 2 x 6
6. Flat BB BP 2 x 6 ALTERNATE SETTED WITH 7. P/U (feet on bench, hands on m/b) 2 x 10
8. DB SP 2 x 5, 8 ALTERNATE SETTED WITH 9. BB SP 2 x 10
10. Dips 4 x 15, 15, 10, 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 11. DB ZC 4 x 15, 15, 10, 8
12. Abs 3 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. rope crunches x 15, c. hanging knee raises x 10]
The last of the Full-Body sessions this week. Rosie walked into the gym eager to get started. After the last few days something has to release all the aggression and frustration...Started off with LP. A couple of sets at a 'light' weight and Rosie was ready to move onto hamstrings. LP with feet high at 201.6kg (i.e. 443.52lb), which felt gooood. Easier than the easier weights that I'd 'warmed-up' with...Straight to BB RD, standing again on the step. Didn't feel the stretch in my hamstrings as much as I did the first time I did them on the step. They were good, though. And got my HR up...Decided to alternate/super-set the rest of the session...Back to start off with. CG PU and BB BOR. CG PU were good, and I managed to get 8 out on the first set, just to see how my arms were holding up. BB BOR were 'easy', so it will go up for next time...Next was Chest. Flat BB BP and P/U. Flat BB BP were excellent. I haven't lifted that heavy for a while (yes, I put the weight on, just to see if I could; and yes, I could). P/U were lovable, as always, with the m/b being a little unsteady beneath my hands today from all the trembling...Shoulders: alternate sets of DB SP and BB SP. The first set of DB SP I did was at the weight I would normally get 8-10 reps out on, but I struggled on the sixth rep, with my arms giving out. Went down for the second set. BB SP were done with a lighter weight to 'make up' the reps that I wasn't doing with DB SP...Arms. The 'usual' Dips and DB ZC superset. For the first two sets of Dips, I did them at b/w. From the second set of these, my left coracoid process was hurting (shrug as to why). For the last couple of sets I added a DB, which my feet was giving out on. DB ZC were great also. For the last two sets I increased the weight, and them just did the same number of reps that I'd done in the 'same' set of Dips...Abs. Need to go up in weights for these from now on. I definitely felt them during them...It was an AWESOME session. Rosie LOVED it. I felt great throughout it; no headaches or migraines or nearly passing out. It was a long session, but it was an awesome session!!!

1255 - Stretch 21 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2230-0849 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0330), so ~8.3 hours sleep. Dreaming all very vivid and aggressive again. Sleep deep.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there.

Energy: Managing...

Motivation: Awesome, especially after the gym.

Mood/Aggression: Calm and 'normal'...

Stress: Starting to get high again.

Libido: Not there, today.

Joints: Back is all good, now (even though it clicks and and creaks whenever I turn...)

Strength: Good.

Quality of Training: Excellent. Rosie is HAPPY with it today!!!

Pump and Vascularity: "You've got a good pump going on there" one of my rugby boys (a few of them were in doing their stuff, and I 'slotted' in with them for a few sets) told me, so it must have been good :D...Vascularity was all knots and blueness :)

Muscle Hardness/Density: Shoulders. Glutes. Legs.

Body Composition and Look: Delts are definitely looking better. And arms. Hips too. So, yes, the leanness is happening; the Full-Body sessions and the clean up of diet are doing great for Rosie's body...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I'm ok.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 14

0844 - Rollers:
20 min in 39x16 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 100-105 rpm
This was a nice, sedate pace today. Rosie's body settled into it well. Pleasant.

0953 - Shoulders/traps (1 min recovery):
1. BB SP 2 x 10, 4 x 6
2. DB SP 4 x 12
3. DB LR 4 x 12
4. Inc. DB RR 4 x 12
5. Dumbbell Shrugs (DB Shrugs) 2 x 10
6. Barbell Upright Row (BB UR) 2 x 10
Started out on BB SP, at a weight that I would normally only be getting 4-6 reps out on. Kept it on, and did another 4 x 6 (I WAS tempted to do 6 x 6). My right biceps tendon handled it all surprisingly well, only burning briefly during them...Went down considerably in weight to what I would normally use for DB SP, and got out the high reps, today. My arms were feeling it, definitely...DB LR done well. Maintaining strength levels here (although strength is not really the focus with Shoulders)...Also maintaining strength with Inc. DB RR. Feeling it in my forearms on the last few reps of the last set...A couple of sets of DB Shrugs for Traps...Before finishing off with BB UR. Which, yes, had Rosie gritting her teeth because of the pain in the last few reps of the last set...Good session.

1058 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2100-0732 (waking at 0315 and 0700), so ~10.5 hours sleep. TOO MUCH SLEEP!!! Grrrr! Dreaming quite strangely, as I have been lately...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Ok. Been reading when not training.

Energy: There. Smooth and gorgeous.

Motivation: Seeing my body change over the last week has been motivating enough.

Mood/Aggression: Just calm. Not much of anything else.

Stress: Tomorrow I shall start finishing my clinical logbooks, so that when the fourth term starts I can start studying for my finals (only 6 weeks away).

Libido: Empty.

Joints: Excellent.

Endurance: Also excellent.

Strength: Improving.

Quality of Training: Another thumbs up for today.

Pump and Vascularity: Not that great of a pump...But vascularity was all knotted, more prominent in right side than left...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts. Glutes. Legs.

Body Composition and Look: Delts are definitely looking better (especially when lifting). Torso and hips looking better, too.

Overall Sense of Feeling: I'm all good...Happy Birthday, Sean; hope your day is going well :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookn good in here! :thumbsup: Keep up the hard work Rosie!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Idk Ill find out tomorrow tho when I go to work. Ill let ya know ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 15

0826 - HIIT Rollers:
a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 100 rpm
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR 80-85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
c. 1 min in 39x18 @ 100 rpm (HR dropped back to 65% HRmax)
d. 6 min in 39x18 @ 65-70% HRmax @ 102-104 rpm
e. 5 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 108-110 rpm
Legs weren't in the mood for it today. HR wasn't rising, either. Everything seemed a LOT harder than it SHOULD have been. During the efforts I was in so much pain that I was near tears, which is weird for me. Anyways, over and done with. And hope tomorrow is better...

0849 - Stretch 21 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0709 (waking at 0315), so nearly 9 hours sleep. Dreaming, again. Getting out of bed was better this morning. Woke with a painful belly, but not as painful as it things were when I went to bed (sharp pains in my chest when breathing since ~1900 last night made it rather uncomfortable lying down...)

Mental Alertness/Focus: Not so great, but there. An assignment is being done instead of logbooks.

Energy: Not really had a lot; feeling pretty fatigued.

Motivation: Blah...

Mood/Aggression: Not too far from being as low as I can go, today...

Stress: High.

Libido: Zilch.

Joints: Fine.

Quality of Training: NOT happy with it at all.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity good, though, all through feet and legs and arms and hands and down obliques...

Muscle Hardness/Density: There.

Body Composition and Look: Leaning out. 9.7% BF now, which goes to show that yeah, DIET is the key for Rosie...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I'll manage. I always do...

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
im late. but its cool, right? :D

sorry to hear about the chronic fatigue. glad to see youre improving though!

stay positive and keep up the hard work :thumbsup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im late. but its cool, right? :D

sorry to hear about the chronic fatigue. glad to see youre improving though!

stay positive and keep up the hard work :thumbsup:
Yeah, it's cool...No sorry needed, since I really only did it to myself trying to be a machine...Getting there...

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Whoa! You're overall sense of feeling is a tad bit disturbing. Hope all is well. I know times get tough, but don't get too far down there Rosie.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoa! You're overall sense of feeling is a tad bit disturbing. Hope all is well. I know times get tough, but don't get too far down there Rosie.
"I'll manage. I always do..." is DISTURBING? Or do you mean my 'Mood/Aggression' observation? You should know by now that Rosie's moods are a rollercoaster than you can't do anything about but just learn to live with :)

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
"I'll manage. I always do..." is DISTURBING? Or do you mean my 'Mood/Aggression' observation? You should know by now that Rosie's moods are a rollercoaster than you can't do anything about but just learn to live with :)
It just sounded a bit too depressed. I know this has been a bit of a rough time/log for "the Rosie" so I just hope all is A-okay.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It just sounded a bit too depressed. I know this has been a bit of a rough time/log for "the Rosie" so I just hope all is A-okay.
Depression is something I've learnt to deal with. But thanks, Hurley, for the support :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 16

0815 - Rollers:
a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 70% HRmax @ 108 rpm
b. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 110 rpm
c. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 112 rpm
d. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 108-110 rpm
e. 4 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 106-108 rpm
I definitely need to try HARDER. This body not feeling like doing anything, and me letting it have its way is NOT good. But, at least I DID something, which is more than I felt like doing this morning.

0841 - Stretch 22 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2100-0708 (waking at 0131, 0315, and 0423), so ~10 hours sleep. Dreaming, again...It took me a while to get to sleep last night, because I was having trouble breathing...This morning I was shattered when I woke up, and didn't feel like doing anything but going back to bed and sleeping some more.

Mental Alertness/Focus: I haven't really been in much state of mind to really be doing anything, but I'll do some of my assignments sometime today...

Energy: Fatigued as. Everything just feels heavy.

Motivation: Well, another photographer wants to do some stuff with me, but that failed to even get a smile today...

Mood/Aggression: I honestly never thought that I could EVER hurt this much!!!

Stress: VERY HIGH.

Libido: NONE. I may as well toss this away...

Joints: Fine.

Endurance: Ok.

Quality of Training: It was ok for what it was, which ended up being more 'recovery' than anything (although there is no reasonable explanation as to why I couldn't go HARDER, since yesterday's training wasn't that hard, either...)

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity good through arms and hands...

Muscle Hardness/Density: The usual.

Body Composition and Look: Hips seem to be the area that leans the fastest on me. Anyways, got the veins happening there now, too...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I don't want to be around people. But, it will soon be time for work. Which means putting on my 'happy face' so that no one will know any different...

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
id touch u

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^:toofunny: