Restoring Rosie: AN calls in the full cavalry (and a few extras)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 100

0834 - 5.5km Run:
Very hot and muggy. Slow. Started out with the first km in 4.76 minutes, second in 5.03 minutes, dropping right back to 5.33 min/km between the second and third km. Left biceps tendon was irritating almost from the start, and was running with it hanging at my side for half the run. Felt slow, but the body wouldn't run much faster. The slowest run I have done in a long time. NOT pleased.

0905 - Stretch 23 min.

1659 - Work: CityAbs 18 min.

1745 - Shoulders/Traps (1 min recovery):
1. DB SP 4 x 10, 10, 6, 9
2. DB LR 4 x 12
3. Reverse Pec Dec 4 x 12
4. DB Shrugs 3 x 10
Yep, a nice, short session (30 min) today...Started out with DB SP. Same weight as ended up finishing on last week. Managed 10 reps first two sets, which was surprising. Had to dropset the weight after the 3rd rep on the 3rd set, since I was struggling big time. Last set was done ok; strength back...DB LR. Left arm was giving pain, somewhere different each set, but all up arm, from forearm to biceps. Left biceps tendon was also screaming, but tried to ignore it...Reverse Pec Dec. Weight same as last week. Really feeling this in my triceps, for some reason, by the third set. And right wrist twinging in the last 2 sets...DB Shrugs. Just finished off with, quickly...A good session. Vascularity was strong, and arms and anterior delts looked good in the mirrors...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2015-0723 (waking at 2250, 0327, 0630, and 0700), so ~11 hours sleep. I was ABSOLUTELY SHATTERED yesterday; hence the going to bed earlier than I have been of late. My body woke up by itself for the first time in ages at 0327, and I probably SHOULD have got up, but figured I'd attempt that from NEXT week, and just let myself sleep and rest. Woke feeling good when got up eventually...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There. Suddenly extremely fatigued from ~1500...

Energy: Walked into town after lunch. Fatigue hit me not long after I got home, and I fell asleep on the couch from ~1420-1500, and then went to bed after a protein shake from ~1510-1630 (sleeping for the most part). Woke shattered, but went to work, since wanted to do a resistance session afterwards. Watched DVDs and ate naughty food after work, and feeling reasonably awake until not so long ago...

Motivation: Good.

Mood/Aggression: Weird.

Stress: HIGH.

Libido: HIGH.

Joints: Fine.

Endurance: Good (no speed, though).

Strength: A little up.

Quality of Training: Good. Pushed myself in the gym when felt like sleeping (I actually got told that if I wanted to I could go home from work early, because I apparently looked so fcuked).

Pump and Vascularity: Awesome pump in the gym...Vascularity is great as usual...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Really noticing how hard my triceps are, today...

Body Composition and Look: Looking leaner...Pants are falling further down my hips and glutes (belt will be coming out), which is further confirmation of the leaning in my hips and lower body...Abs are looking ok, especially if I tense (I want to see them like that when I'm NOT tensing!)...Leaning surprisingly well, considering the bad diet...

Appetite: None. Until after the gym. Then it was just wanting something different and not being bothered cooking. Felt like absolute shite afterwards, though (you KNOW you feel (and look) better after GOOD eating! GRRRR)...Been thirsty as again today...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Still blah...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about the irritation today rosie. I wonder why? Hopefully you feel better tomorrow or throughout the rest of today. good lucK!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry to hear about the irritation today rosie. I wonder why? Hopefully you feel better tomorrow or throughout the rest of today. good lucK!
It's all good. My RIGHT biceps tendon has been a problem this year, and now, since starting doing all the high-rep stuff, has started with the left as well. No biggie. I'll just ignore it, take my OsteoSport, and hope for the best :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 101

0833 - HIIT Rollers:
a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 70% HRmax @ 102 rpm
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 80-85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
c. 12 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 102 rpm
Legs didn't feel so great today (in fact, not much of me did); and wasn't really in the mood for cardio. Pushed myself to do it anyway. Started out fairly 'normal'; HR went up surprisingly quickly, given what it's been like lately. Did efforts at a higher intensity than would for the first set. However, after 8 efforts I was shattered, so left it at that. Settled back at a steady pace for the rest of the session (and HR did not drop as much as it usually would).

0902 - Stretch 27 min.

1753 - Back/Chest (1 min recovery between supersets):
Superset A
1. CG PU 4 x 10, 8, 6, 6
2. Flat BB BP 4 x 6
Superset B
3. BB BOR 4 x 6
4. P/U (feet on bench, hands on m/b) 4 x 12
Superset C
5. CG SR 4 x 10
6. Inc. DB BP 4 x 10
Superset D
7. WG LPD 1 x 6
8. Cable Crossovers 1 x 12
Superset E
9. WG LPD 1 x 6
10. Pec Dec 1 x 12
Back/Chest. Let the games begin...Superset A: Managed ok for CG PU. Struggled on the last rep of the last 2 sets, but 6 was the minimum I would allow myself to do, so I battled them out. Flat BB BP was fine; same weight as last week, no worries...Superset B: Decided on BB BOR, since not done them for a little while. Weight was a little down on what I would have been doing for 6 reps, but not too much. Anterior delts and arms looking VERY good during these. P/U done well, as usual; need to CHALLENGE yourself more with these, girl...Superset C: Peak weight on CG SR for 4 x 10; well done. Inc. DB BP at a weight 'light' enough for me to get the DB up into the starting position by myself, but not so light that I wasn't shaking on the last couple of reps for the last set. Feeling right biceps tendon after the third set of the latter...Superset D: A heavy set of WG LPD. And then a lighter set of higher Cable Crossovers, just to screw body over...Superset E: Since the cables were occupied when I wanted to do my second set of Cable Crossovers, improvised instead with the Pec Dec, something I have not done for Chest in a LONG time...Good session...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0000-0723 (waking at 0630 and 0700), so nearly 7.5 hours sleep. Absolutely shattered (yet again). Dreaming deep...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There all day. Got a couple more things to sort out, though...

Energy: Been there today. Evening resistance sessions are working out ok...

Motivation: Good.

Mood/Aggression: Still over the place a bit. Good. Happy. Aggressive. Silly. WEIRD...

Stress: HIGH!!!

Libido: HIGH!!!

Endurance: Good.

Strength: Down a little, some. Up a little, some.

Quality of Training: Great stuff. Been training 'by myself' (i.e. no training partner to help with lifting DB weights); takes a little getting used to, but all good.

Pump and Vascularity: Awesome pump; in chest especially. And anterior delts...Vascularity was just brilliant. The RPM really kicks in re vascularity 80 minutes after dosing...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Arms. Glutes and legs.

Body Composition and Look: Quadriceps are looking better. Midsection and hips a little leaner. Starting to look better (just control what goes IN your mouth, aye, girl!)

Appetite: Had none all day...Stress means binges (and since it was after the gym, let all the chocolate and ice-cream and takeaways go; but NOT really good at all!)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Ok. Tomorrow is a NEW year. I know what I want. And what I have to do to get there. Full speed AHEAD!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Overall Sense of Feeling: Ok. Tomorrow is a NEW year. I know what I want. And what I have to do to get there. Full speed AHEAD!
I'm looking forward to it aswell. Less work and more time in the gym/kitchen for me :) maybe a new job too hopefully!:thumbsup:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have a great New Year!! I know you will make it to the Arnold looking just the way you want to come in!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking forward to it aswell. Less work and more time in the gym/kitchen for me :) maybe a new job too hopefully!:thumbsup:
Well, it's a new job for me (and a few other things) :)

Have a great New Year!! I know you will make it to the Arnold looking just the way you want to come in!
Thanks. Happy New Year, with lots of love and blessings and all things good to you too, Christine (and Dave, and everyone else!!!)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 102

0916 - Rollers:
20 min in 39x16 @ 70% HRmax @ 102-104 rpm
A nice and easy 'recovery' ride. My body needed it.

0939 - Stretch 25 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2250-0723 (waking at 0630 and 0600), so ~8.5 hours sleep. Took me another 30 minutes to be able to drag myself out of bed...

Mental Alertness/Focus: I've not wanted to think too much today, as been pretty fatigued on a whole. Went to see Australia, and then got some DVDs out with the evening binge...

Energy: None. Since waking. Fell asleep on the couch briefly ~1630...

Motivation: Good. A new year. A fresh start...

Mood/Aggression: Ok.

Stress: Not really been thinking about it. Been distracted...

Libido: Um, yeah, so high it is a fcuking pain!

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Recovery (ok, so I'm letting myself have these, instead of COMPLETE days OFF)...Planned on doing a 5.5km run this evening, but because so shattered, just let myself watch movies and binge badly instead...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity awesome...

Body Composition and Look: Starting to look better. This evening, on the couch, in um, er...Yes, well, starting to look better. Leaner, for sure. Just need to get even LEANER!

Appetite: None all day. And then for some random reason, had the biggest binge I've had in quite some time (and that's saying something; more calories in a single sitting than I almost had ALL last WEEK!)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Not too pleased with the binge. But it is my way of 'dealing' with the stress and inability (or decision not to, really) to satisfy the ridiculous libido (I know; not really 'dealing', but creating more stress for later on, but anyways...)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
0916 - Rollers:
20 min in 39x16 @ 70% HRmax @ 102-104 rpm
A nice and easy 'recovery' ride. My body needed it.

0939 - Stretch 25 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2250-0723 (waking at 0630 and 0600), so ~8.5 hours sleep. Took me another 30 minutes to be able to drag myself out of bed...

Mental Alertness/Focus: I've not wanted to think too much today, as been pretty fatigued on a whole. Went to see Australia, and then got some DVDs out with the evening binge...

Energy: None. Since waking. Fell asleep on the couch briefly ~1630...

Motivation: Good. A new year. A fresh start...

Mood/Aggression: Ok.

Stress: Not really been thinking about it. Been distracted...

Libido: Um, yeah, so high it is a fcuking pain!

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Recovery (ok, so I'm letting myself have these, instead of COMPLETE days OFF)...Planned on doing a 5.5km run this evening, but because so shattered, just let myself watch movies and binge badly instead...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity awesome...

Body Composition and Look: Starting to look better. This evening, on the couch, in um, er...Yes, well, starting to look better. Leaner, for sure. Just need to get even LEANER!

Appetite: None all day. And then for some random reason, had the biggest binge I've had in quite some time (and that's saying something; more calories in a single sitting than I almost had ALL last WEEK!)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Not too pleased with the binge. But it is my way of 'dealing' with the stress and inability (or decision not to, really) to satisfy the ridiculous libido (I know; not really 'dealing', but creating more stress for later on, but anyways...)
with the libido why don't you just go out and have sex. that's what i used to do if and when i could and I always did pretty well for myself. now since I been there and done that I prefer a certain type of girl and my fleshlight(a sex toy that is satisfying) why not just get a toy or if you haven't had a lot of experience and want to go out and find a male stripper or something. there's plenty guys that would sleep with you in the drop of a hat Rosie.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
with the libido why don't you just go out and have sex. that's what i used to do if and when i could and I always did pretty well for myself. now since I been there and done that I prefer a certain type of girl and my fleshlight(a sex toy that is satisfying) why not just get a toy or if you haven't had a lot of experience and want to go out and find a male stripper or something. there's plenty guys that would sleep with you in the drop of a hat Rosie.
Because I choose NOT to. And because I'm worth MORE than that. I have STANDARDS. I'm not like every other common female you know who's easy and shallow and has no self-respect. As for guys that would sleep with me "in the drop of a hat"; men like that aren't worth knowing, IMO.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because I choose NOT to. And because I'm worth MORE than that. I have STANDARDS. I'm not like every other common female you know who's easy and shallow and has no self-respect. As for guys that would sleep with me "in the drop of a hat"; men like that aren't worth knowing, IMO.
i wasn't saying you are. i was just telling you what i did when I was you8r age and im saying do something about the urges or learn to control them. We all extremely horny at times and have crazy fantasies, its perfectly normal. now take a deep breath and calm your little feisty self down=)

Status
Not open for further replies.