Restoring Rosie: AN calls in the full cavalry (and a few extras)

Page 20 of 23 First ... 151819202122 ... Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Got a NeoVar question for you

You said before that you dosed 4 at night sometimes. was that along with carbs too? Also would i benefit from dosing at night too if i had dosed in the morning then after my workout in the afternoon?

Ta
    No, it was NOT with carbohydrates. You will see that I mentioned that I only dose NeoVar Recomped at night before bed if I have had extremely high carbohydrate/calories that day, as it helps prevent/eliminate bloating and water retention the next day.

So, to answer whether or not YOU would benefit from it; I would say just stick to your dosing schedule. And unless you are having VERY HIGH carbohydrates, then there really is NO need to double dose it as I do!

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Rosie just got thrashed in the gym BTW people :P
    Yep. Felt like I was going to pass out or collapse most of the time (still doesn't mean I want help with doing reps ). Was good. How it should be! You were just about right.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 79

0729 - Run 22 min:
    Running in the rain. All good. Running around Wellington. Waiting for traffic can be a pain. Some hills on the route that I took. Not so kind on my knees. Overall, started out at a nice pace, and held it fairly well for the entire run. Glad I got out and DID something.

0753 - Stretch 21 min.

1110 - Chest/Back (1 min recovery, except for CG PU - 3 min recovery):
    1. Flat BB BP 4 x 10, 10, 9, 20
    2. Inc. DB BP 4 x 8, 8, 8, 10
    3. P/U (feet on bench, hands on m/b) 4 x 10
    4. CG PU 4 x 6, 6, 5, 5
    5. CG SR 4 x 10, 10, 10, 30
    6. WG LPD 4 x 10, 8, 8, 31
    Craig was my 'personal trainer' today...Started out with Flat BB BP. I stuck on the weight that I did last week (for only 6 reps; but alternate setted with CG PU). Managed surprisingly ok, with 10 reps for the first two sets. Craig upped the weight for the third set, but was too much, and dropsetted it after 6 reps. By the 9th rep of the third set, my right biceps tendon was in the same amount of pain that BB SP would usually induce. I was starting to get a little lightheaded, shaking my head, to try and make it go away. Gritting my teeth, I struggled out the last set, dropsetting the weight when I got to the point where I nearly couldn't lift the current weight. I nearly dropped the BB on the last rep (Craig was also making me laugh; not cool)...Inc. DB BP. A little weaker here, as I would normally be able to get out 10 reps at 18.5kg (i.e. 40.7lb). Was told that my second set was better than the first. Struggling on the last rep of the third set, with needing to remind myself to keep my left wrist strong. I stumbled a little returning the weights to the stand, but didn't fall. Went down in weight for the last set, to get out more reps...P/U I didn't know how well I would handle today. My arms already felt smashed by this point, and I honestly thought that I would end up on my face for a set. But, no. First set was a battle. Second set was a little better, but almost collapsing on the floor after the last rep. Third set was even better. Last set was the best, and probably could have got another couple of reps out...CG PU. Aiming for 4 x 6. First set was ok. Nearly collapsed after the first set, and quickly sat down. Second set struggled a bit on the last rep (and someone thought he'd 'help' me, and got whacked afterwards; the thought was appreciated, though, sweets). Only got two thirds up on the 6th rep of the last set, and tried to do a negative (but couldn't), so left it. Quite fcuked by now. Only managed 5 reps for the last set, and just left it at that...CG SR. Set it at a weight I would normally be using for my 20 rep sets. A little weaker. On the last set I dropsetted it, dropping the weight after every 10 reps (with the last 10 reps easy as). Forearms not as screaming as they would normally be after this exercise...WG LPD Selected a weight that was considerably lighter than what I would be doing (also in lb this machine, so a little different). After the first set increased the weight by 15lb; felt a bit more ''right'. Stayed there for the third set. Dropsetted the last set, after 8 and 8 reps respectively, by 15lb per time (the last drop being ridiculous, and probably could have gone on and done 20+ reps at that weight)...60 minutes of, yes, "Rosie got smashed". I have needed a session like that, where no one will 'let up' on me (not that I do that often to myself)...Looking forward to the rest of the week's sessions...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2315-0600, so ~6.75 hours sleep. Was asleep pretty quick after going to bed last night. Was absolutely shattered, and really needed to be in bed by 1700 (didn't help the distance driving, and the rain). Shattered still, when woke. Took me 25 minutes to get up and get going...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There. Had to be.

Energy: It's been there. More adrenaline than anything though, I think, since it's been rush most of the day.

Motivation: Good.

Mood/Aggression: Good.

Stress: High.

Libido: There some.

Joints: Knees a little on run (especially UP the hills).

Endurance: Good.

Strength: Maintaining in some areas, little down in others.

Quality of Training: EXCELLENT! Thank you, Craig

Pump and Vascularity: Reasonably good pump in chest in the gym. In arms too, which made showering after a little interesting...Vascularity was ok in the gym; better just before bed when hot and bothered...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts and arms.

Body Composition and Look: Arms looking a bit better today. Definitely more noticeable after the resistance session (well, duh). Not looking as bad as I thought (ok enough to wear a tight little black dress for the first time ever...)

Appetite: Haven't really had a chance to eat since after the gym today (NOT good, and frustrating, since I want to be back on track!) Eaten just enough. Tomorrow will be better.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Good...More suited to a position as a personal trainer (or something similar) and not a sales professional, apparently (since my long-term goal is to have my own exercise physiology clinic within 5-10 years). Oh, well, I'll find the place for me somewhere (I already have one; if only it wasn't across so much water)...Spent the entire afternoon with my two best friends, at Ana's Graduation, with family time afterwards, and catching up with people. Was great...

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 80

0828 - Run 26.5 min:
    Another run. I'm liking running. Went in a different direction from yesterday. Hillier than yesterday. Also felt a little slower than yesterday. Knees were aching a little, but nothing drastic (OsteoSport, get here tomorrow, please!) Felt good afterwards.

0900 - Stretch 20 min.

1136 - Shoulders/Traps (1-2 min recovery):
    1. BB SP (on Smith Machine) 4 x 10, 10, 10, 13
    2. DB LR 4 x 15
    3. Reverse Pec Dec 4 x 15, 10, 10, 10
    4. DB SP 2 x 10
    5. DB Shrugs 4 x 10
    6. PBJ 2 x 30
    Another training session with Craig (which is why the longer recovery between some sets)...Started out with BB SP, done on the smith machine, because wasn't sure of strength. Surprised myself with the weight, as last week I worked my way UP to the weight that I STARTED with today, and only managed 6 reps at it. Started at 40kg (i.e. 88lb) for the first set. Went up to 45kg (i.e. 99lb) for the second set. Dropsetted back to 40kg after 6 reps. Third set weight back at 45kg, and dropsetted again after 6 reps. Right biceps tendon was screaming at me after 6 reps (middle two sets), and the last 4 reps were a battle and gritting teeth (and some help from Craig) to get out. Fourth set left it at 40kg, and dropsetted after 8 reps. So, better than it has been. Not the highest it has ever been, but getting there (which is weird, considering)...DB LR. Used a lighter weight than I have been for the first 3 sets. Went up to what I WAS doing back before I had all this time unable to do much, and managed 8 reps (was determined not to do LESS), dropsetting back for the rest of the 15 reps...Reverse Pec Dec is something that I have NEVER done before. The first set was almost experimental, testing to see where I was at. The movement felt a little weird at first, and the weight was far too easy. Second set doubled the weight, which was better; but a little unbalanced (feet) and elbows almost slipping off the pads. Third set was good. Fourth set had to adjust elbows a couple of times, and was determined to get out 10 reps. A bit unsteady on my feet after these. I may try this for a few weeks instead of Inc. DB RR...Did a couple of sets of DB SP, with lighter weights (since arms were pretty fcuked already)...DB Shrugs were fine. Seeing definition in anterior delts and arms during. Vascularity good...Simply because I can, I finished with a couple of sets of PBJ. Was quite light-headed after each set...A shorter session than yesterday, at 48 minutes. Good, though; despite the pain in biceps tendon and anterior delts (from yesterday).

1228 - HIIT Rower:
    a. 4 min @ Resistance 10 @ 2.14-2.16 min/500m
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy @ Resistance 10 (during efforts @ 1.54-1.56 min/km)
    c. 4 min @ Resistance 10 @ 2.24-2.34 min/500m
    Decided to do my second cardio AFTER my resistance training (I've only ever done this TWICE, and both times in the last 2 weeks!) Since didn't do HIIT this morning, and it's a HIIT day, did it on the rower. Eased into it nicely at a good pace. Efforts left me gasping for breath at the end of each one. The pace was dropping a little on the last couple of efforts, but not too badly. The 4-minute 'cool-down' was quite a bit slower than the 'warm-up. At the 10-minute mark, I got a blister on the back of my left ankle, above the bursa, which also slowed me a little, because the rubbing on my shoe was painful. A good session.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0030-0700 (waking at 0600), so ~6.5 hours sleep. Asleep almost as soon as went to bed. Again. Pretty shattered after yesterday (in general). Some vivid and strange dreams. Woke surprisingly ok and 'ready'...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Good.

Energy: Had that. Walked around Wellington with my best friend for almost 90 minutes after the gym, and was feeling so smashed when got back 'home', as the gym was pretty taxing...

Mood/Aggression: Pretty good

Stress: Rising a little...

Libido: Um, HIGH...

Joints: Knees a litte during run is all.

Strength: Up some. Maintaining some. Down some.

Quality of Training: EXCELLENT. Yep, it's good to have someone else pushing me (and not me just trying to push myself). I LIKE training with you.

Pump and Vascularity: Got a reasonably good pump in the gym in anterior delts...Vascularity was pretty good too, with brachial vein and forearms. And even better just afterwards...

Body Composition and Look: Upper back and arms looking better today. Seeing vascularity more often. Trousers are starting to sit a little too low on my hips (more like well past my hips now), indicating leaning up around hips and lower abdominals (even though to me I still have a 'belly' and I hate it!)...Definitely more golden from walking around in the sun, too...So, getting there. Just need to make sure that diet is BETTER!

Appetite: Not really had any. But also been in and out so often, and not being in my own home, it has been not as good as it should be (no excuse, I know; but I'm not as prepared as I would usually be when I go away). Actually need to eat MORE.

Overall Sense of Feeling: My anterior delts and arms are actually a little sore (no IGF-2 yet; GRRRR), and feeling DOMS from yesterday's session (I need to stretch out my UPPER Body as well as Lower!) Enjoying my time down here. But at the same time wishing my home WAS here (or with YOU), and that routine could be as I like it...

•   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Good to see you train hard
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Good to see you train hard
    You know it! Is always good when there's someone training just as hard who won't let up!

6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You know it! Is always good when there's someone trainng just as hard who won't let up!
    I NEVER train without 100% intensity. God I sound cheesy!
  7. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

I NEVER train without 100% intensity. God I sound cheesy!
    Yeah, well I know what you mean. All good. I'm hoping to get in earlier tomorrow and do Full-Body. And fingers crossed that my 'presents' have arrived!

8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Sweet, I'll come give you a hand if I'm not at a meeting...got one till 10:30am. After that I'm free to train you
  9. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Sweet, I'll come give you a hand if I'm not at a meeting...got one till 10:30am. After that I'm free to train you
    I was thinking like 0830, if I could. Be close to finishing when you come in. We'll see how easy I can get up (and what time) in the morning.

10. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 81

0718 - Run 27.5 min:
    I ran the same route as I did yesterday. Bit slower. Knees not so achy (weird). Constant, steady pace. Left heel was rubbing some, but not too much of a pain.

0833 - Full-Body (1 min recovery):
    1. BB BS 2 x 20
    2. BB RD (on box) 2 x 10
    3. LLC 2 x 20
    4. Inc. DB BP 2 x 20
    5. CG SR 2 x 20
    6. DB SP 2 x 20
    7. Dips 2 x 20
    8. DB ZC 2 x 20
    9. Abs - 2 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. hanging knee raises x 10, c. knee-ins x 25]
    By myself today...Started with BB BS. Good...BB RD. Grip giving quite a lot, due to sweaty palms, but a gritting of teeth to make sure at least 10 reps were done each set...LLC. Had to dropset both sets after 10 reps, which was ok. Feeling hamstrings after these...Inc. DB BP. A heavier weight than I used for this session last week. Forearms really screaming by the 15th rep on the last set...CG SR. Increase in weight from last week. Good...DB SP. Slightly less weight than last week, with forearms and right biceps tendon screaming pain after 10 reps on the last set...Dips done at b/w. Had to take a 10-second 'break' after 15 reps on the last set, because I was so close to collapsing; and the last 5 reps were done very slowly...DB ZC. Upped the weight for the first 12 reps of each set, dropsetting back down when my left wrist started aching...Abs were fine. Really feeling them after the first set...45 minutes well done...Craig gave me a serving of LG Sciences' Lipotropic Protein to try, which I mixed with my oats (not bad; tasted a bit like sunflower seeds) post-gym (mini review coming...)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0030-0600 (waking at 0530 and 0545), so ~ 5.5 hours sleep. Woke with bloodshot eyes and feeling absolutely shattered. Both biceps tendons were a little tender, and my body ached.

Mental Alertness/Focus: There. Suddenly quite knacked ~1750, driving home. Ready for bed ~1800 (not that I went to bed though).

Energy: Had enough. Training, more walking around Wellington, and lugging heavy suitcases up hills; so yeah...

Mood/Aggression: Interesting. Certainly moments during the day where I just wanted to go right off. And other times where I was just in a silly mood...

Stress: HIGH.

Libido: HIGH.

Joints: Knees a little (OsteoSport; where ARE you?)

Strength: Maintaining, some. Better on some.

Quality of Training: Pretty good.

Pump and Vascularity: Good pump in the gym, especially in my arms...Vascularity good as well...

Body Composition and Look: Definitely leaning up. Very noticeable around hips. Obliques coming out well, along with abs (see 4 'bricks' now; not too far off 6). Seeing more definition in quadriceps and hamstrings as well...More golden...Keep going, girl!

Appetite: Not a lot all day (until evening). Ate what and when I needed to, though. Had a naughty night when I got home, with Indian, chocolate mudcake (but not the WHOLE cake, as I would normally do; which is a START), and half a litre of ice-cream (wtf?). Anyways, this is becoming better.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Plenty of FRUSTRATION today...Had some good times, though...

11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Usually if you don't eat enough during the day, it'll catch you later on... I've been switching my urges to eating strawberries and honeydew melon.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Usually if you don't eat enough during the day, it'll catch you later on... I've been switching my urges to eating strawberries and honeydew melon.
    Honeydew melon is awesome! I'm bad for eating bowls of it after a chinese buffet
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  13. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Only sometimes, LOL. I was getting stressed yesterday is why (I know; need to learn to RELAX more) I ate so much (and why the ice-cream; because I don't really like it at all!) I was also pretty tired and just wanting to chill out (I fell asleep near the end of the second DVD I watched).

As for fruit. I LOVE fruit. But if I have any the sugar kick usually gets me into a binge (not that my head needs an excuse).

All good now, though.

14. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 82

0911 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 65-70% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR 75-80% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 12 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    Started out a little quicker than I have been lately on the rollers. Legs were a little tender, especially quadriceps. Knees were ok today. Efforts were done well. The first one seemed to take FOREVER (LONGER than the usual 'forever'). Efforts not lagging, though, with intensity high for EVERY one. HR did NOT get very high today at all, though, despite the extreme efforts (WTF???) Anyways, felt pretty shattered afterwards.

0932 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2230-0744 (waking at 0530, 0545, 0600, and 9730), so ~9 hours sleep. Ready for sleep at ~1800 last night, but did not go to bed until after waking after having fallen asleep briefly at the end of the second DVD I'd been watching. Dreams quite dark. Sleep very broken in the morning. Each time I woke I just ached all over and felt so fcuked, and was back to sleep very fast...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Good.

Energy: I WAS going to go for a 5.5km run this evening, but decided against it; I'm going to use today as my 'Day Off', since I don't really want one this week. Walked around town for ~2 hours this afternoon.

Mood/Aggression: Interesting. A lot of stuff has been said today...

Stress: A 7 on the 0-10 scale.

Libido: Moderate.

Joints: Good.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Excellent.

Pump and Vascularity: Leg pump today...Vascularity really good all day...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts and arms. Legs and glutes.

Body Composition and Look: Delts and arms definitely getting leaner. Increasing definition in quadriceps and hamstrings...Noticing that I am leaning up a little faster when I am walking more (~60+ minutes a day, even though not that fast, just wandering around and to and from town)...You CAN definitely do this (just keep your DIET in check!!!)

Appetite: Average. Felt like something 'different' for dinner, but didn't want to be too bad. Had Indian again (been having that a LOT lately; got to STOP). Been quite thirsty all day.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Got a few things out today that have really been stressing and bugging me for a while. Feels good, but weird...Yeah, I could have done with another day in Wellington. But hey, them's the kicks of life. Hopefully will be down again soon.

15. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 83

0831 - 5.5km Run:
    Didn't want to do rollers this morning. Run wasn't the best. Started out at a steady pace, albeit slow, with the first km in 4.79 minutes. The second km was slower at 4.83 minutes, the third km slowing back to 5.16 minutes. Slipped back to 5.18 min/km pace between the third and fourth km. Right knee giving a few twinges, and feeling the impact on my tibia. Glad that I did the run, even though slow. More running.

0938 - Arms (1 min recovery between Alternate Sets):
    Alternate Set A
    1. Flat CG BB BP 4 x 6
    2. CG BB BC 4 x 6
    Alternate Set B
    3. Dips 4 x 10
    4. DB ZC 4 x 10
    Alternate Set C
    5. Rope TPD 2 x 12
    6. Inc. DB BC 2 x 12
    Alternate Set D
    7. DB FP 2 x 20
    8. Alt. DB HC 2 x 20
    Up to FOURTH session this week; yay!...Since my arms are still feeling quite shattered from resistance sessions earlier in the week (yep, you smashed me for sure, Craig), decided to alternate set this session...Alternate Set A: Started out with Flat CG BB BP. Same weight as last week. Managed fine. Strength maintaining, if a little better, since I did NOT struggle with any rep today. CG BB BC, I was better on than last week. I started at the weight that I used for the third set last week, and increased it for the second set this week. Stayed at the final weight for the last 3 sets (the highest I have used so far with BB BC). Left wrist was hurting after the second set, but gritted teeth and battled it out...Alternate Set B: Dips. First set done at b/w. Second set added 17.5kg (i.e. 38.5lb) and managed fine for the last 3 sets. DB ZC were ok, at a higher weight than what I have been using. Left wrist was still having some pain during these, but ignored it...Alternate Set C: Instead of a bar, used the rope for TPD. At the same weight as I used last week. Triceps were feeling it on the last rep of each set. Inc. DB BC were good, with no issues whatsoever. Pump in left bicep was greater than in the right, and brachial veins and definition was good during these...Alternate Set D: DB FP, at the same weight that I would normally be only doing 8-12 reps at (and I did TWO sets of 20 reps!) Good. Last few reps on the last set a little slower. Alt. DB HC at a higher weight than I would normally. Last few reps on BOTH sets slow and painful...Good session. 45 minutes of pain. But well WORTH it!

1052 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2000-2140 and 2200-0728 (waking at 0530, 0545, 0600, and 0700), so ~11 hours sleep. Fell asleep early, without meaning to (was waiting for pre-bed supplement time, and just, well...) Absolutely SHATTERED last night. Slept deep. Dreaming was some VERY vivid reality. Woke still feeling smashed, with a sore lower back...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been very blah, today...

Energy: Not had a lot.

Motivation: Good...

Mood/Aggression: Hating myself.

Stress: Moderate.

Joints: Knees a little achy. Lower back sore this morning (ok after training).

Strength: Maintaining or improving.

Quality of Training: Run not so good. Resistance session excellent.

Pump and Vascularity: Definite pump in arms in the gym (although not as good as earlier in the week)...Vascularity starting to look more blue lines and ropes...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts and arms. Glutes and legs.

Body Composition and Look: Legs are starting to look really good...Delts, chest, upper back, and arms continue to lean up more. Midsection looking flat and seeing obliques...NOT in a sexy mood today, so hating my body...Just wanting to see it where I can be happy looking at my naked reflection...

Appetite: Binged with ice-cream, chocolate cake, and fish and chips for dinner. Was good aside from that. Not sure WHY I have been in 'binge mode' since I got back from Wellington (actually, yeah I probably do...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Just ok.

16. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Exclamation Rosie's [Mini] Review of LG Sciences' Lipotropic Protein

Craig gave me a serving to try on Wednesday. Which I used in my post-training meal...

What is it?

Quote Originally Posted by LG_SCIENCES_website
    * Polyphenols—burn fat by increasing mitochondria energy production
    * Higher BCAA and Glutamine levels per 100g
    * Lower Fat and Zero Cholesterol
    * Lower Carbohydrate
    * Zero Lactose means ZERO BLOAT!
    * Improved Nutrient Profile
    * Mixes Instantly
    For more information see LG Sciences manufactures high quality anabolic prohormone bodybuilding supplements.

Formula: 7.5/10. I actually like the formula, for the most part (not a fan of the soybean oil, corn syrup solids, artificial sweetener, etc.). It's great for post-training, though.

Smell: 7.5/10. Smell was fine; a bit like nuts and seeds.

Taste: 9/10. I had the Vanilla flavour. It tasted a little bit like hempseed oil, only not as strong. It left an aftertaste like that of sunflower seeds, which was actually rather pleasant.

Mixibility: 10/10. I had my serving of Lipotropic Protein with half a cup of oats (as I do all my protein powders post-gym). I only use enough water to mix the powder and the oats together. There were no clumps of powder at all, and it mixed well with the oats.

Texture: 8/10. The Lipotropic Protein had quite a thick, 'grainy' texture. It was not, however, unpleasant, or an issue.

Increasing Muscle Mass: N/A. I would have to use this over an extended period of time, with supplements that I already know (and correct diet and training, of course), to say whether or not using Lipotropic Protein aids in muscle mass gains.

Fat Loss: N/A. I would have to use this over an extended period of time, with supplements that I already know (and correct diet and training, of course), to say whether or not using Lipotropic Protein helps with fat loss.

Overall: 8.5/10.

Would I use it again? Yes. I would like to use a full tub at some stage, just to see what happens re body composition.

Would I recommend? Yes.

This review is also available in the LG Sciences subsection of the Supplement Companies Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sc...ie-s-mini.html, and as a separate review in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ie-s-mini.html.

17. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 84

0804 - 5.5km Run:
    Better today than yesterday. Started out at a steady pace. First km was done in 4.41 minutes. Second km was considerably slower at 4.72 minutes. I didn't FEEL like I was going faster than yesterday. I didn't notice any slowing until about the fourth km, where I slowed back to 4.89 min/km pace. Knees were fairly ok, with only a few twinges here and there. It was my biceps' tendons (both arms) that were in pain today; and they were so painful, that by the end of the second km I was running with my arms almost still by my side (elbows at 90 degree flexion). My short shorts were also a little TOO short and kept riding up, and I had to keep pulling them DOWN every few seconds for the first 4km. And strangely enough, in the back of my throat I could taste the sunflower seed aftertaste of the Lipotropic Protein that I had on Thursday (I did yesterday, too; WTF???)...An ok session, though. Good.

0915 - Full-Body (1 min recovery at the end of each CIRCUIT):
    1. BB BS 3 x 10
    2. BB RD (on box) 3 x 10
    3. SCR 3 x 6
    4. CG PU 3 x 6
    5. P/U (feet on bench, hands on m/b) 3 x 10
    6. BB SP 3 x 10
    7. Dips 3 x 10
    8. DB ZC 3 x 10
    9. Abs - s/b double leg lifts 3 x 15
    10. Abs - Bicycle 3 x 30
    Had a sample of Purple Wraath, so took that 30 minutes pre-gym...A circuit today. Exercise 1 to exercise 10, no breaks, with a minute's recovery at the end of each circuit...Started out with BB BS. Weight was easy. Felt light and good...BB RD. Weight also good. Managed well...SCR. Same heavy weight as usual, at the bottom of the stack. No problems. Decided on less reps, since my calves really don't need much work...CG PU. Managing 6 each time. Good...P/U. 10 reps was a little too easy, but supposed to be a 'lighter' session today, aimed at cardiovascular effects instead of strength...BB SP. Did well at the weight I selected...Dips. Done with only an extra 4kg (i.e. 8.8lb). Feeling my triceps on these...DB ZC. Good. Feeling left wrist a little during (and afterwards)...Abs: Both exercises done well. Feeling the abs...At the end of the first circuit I stumbled a little. Had a sharp pain in my head. Ignored it, though, and kept going...Short session at 25 minutes (the shortest session in AGES). Feeling surprisingly ok afterwards...

0946 - HIIT Rower:
    a. 4 min @ Resistance 10 @ 2.14-2.16 min/500m
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy @ Resistance 10 (during efforts @ 1.58-2.00 min/km)
    c. 4 min @ Resistance 10 @ 2.14-2.24 min/500m
    Decided on doing my second cardio of the day after the gym, instead of later in the day, and making it HIIT. First 4 minutes were ok, settling at a steady pace. Efforts were a little slower than they were on Wednesday, but still good. Felt myself slowing on the last 2 efforts, and digging in. Recovered fairly well, and last 4 minutes were not as slow as they were on Wednesday. Really feeling glutes in the last couple of minutes (and after the session).

1018 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2330-0650 (waking at 0530, 0545, and 0600), so ~7.3 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming. Woke feelling shattered.

Mental Alertness/Focus: There. Got a few things to do today that require THOUGHT.

Energy: Didn't really have any before I went for my run. Felt ok during my run. Had surprising energy during resistance session, considering how shattered I felt. And the HIIT AFTER weights. Feel ok after training. Going to chill out in the sun today.

Motivation: Excellent!

Mood/Aggression: Fairly good mood. Bit of a rollercoaster these days.

Stress: Moderate.

Libido: Not as high as yesterday. But it might get that way later...

Joints: Just knees during run.

Endurance: Good. As always.

Strength: Maintaining. Although the resistance session today wasn't targeted at strength, but was more like a 'cardio' session.

Quality of Training: Pretty good. Happy with it.

Pump and Vascularity: Small pump in the gym; not as much as there has been lately...Vascularity was ok; nothing great either, though...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts and arms. Glutes and legs.

Body Composition and Look: Hips looking leaner; seeing veinage there now...Upper body continues to look good...No bloat or anything from the binge yesterday...Getting there...

Appetite: It's still early. But pretty much will be eating what and when I need to today.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Better. A little more positive than it has been...

18. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Rosie's [Mini] Review of Controlled Labs' Purple Wraath

A serving is a limited sample. But I had one, and I used it. My thoughts:

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photo...ault_large.jpg

* Maximizes lean muscle mass gains
    * Maximizes fat loss
    * Enhances recovery
    * Increases athletic performance
    * Increases strength
    * Increases endurance
    * Increases energy
    * Increases focus

For the write-up see Bodybuilding.com - Controlled Labs Purple Wraath - New And Improved Flavor! On sale now!.

Smell: 5/10. The Purple Wraath powder smelt faintly like lemons, with a hint of something else. It wasn't the most pleasant smell, but not entirely bland or off-putting.

Taste: 5/10. I DON'T like lemonade, which is why I did not particularly like the taste of Purple Wraath. However, taste is not something that really concerns me if a product WORKS.

Solubility: 4/10. Not very mixable at all. I was stirring and shaking for OVER a minute (in water), and there were STILL clumps of undissolved Purple Wraath when I drank it.

Muscle Mass Gains: N/A. I only used one serving. I would have to use this over an extended period of time, either as a standalone (alongside my staples) or with supplements that I already know (and correct diet and training, of course), to say whether or not using Purple Wraath aids in muscle mass gains (when bulking) or maintenance of muscle mass (when cutting).

Fat Loss: N/A. I only used one serving. I would have to use this over an extended period of time, either as a standalone (alongside my staples) or with supplements that I already know (and correct diet and training, of course), to say whether or not using Purple Wraath helps with fat loss.

Recovery: 9.5/10. My recovery is usually pretty good. However, considering that this was my fifth resistance session this week, I was not as shattered between exercises as I would normally have been (or what I was earlier in the week). I finished my resistance session and went on to do some HIIT cardio, something I have only ever done ONCE (and that was earlier this week) after a resistance session (I have actually only ever done cardio THREE times EVER before AFTER lifting weights!) My resistance session was only 25 minutes, though, instead of the usual 45-60+ minute-sessions that I do.

Athletic Performance: N/A. I only used one serving. I would have to use this over an extended period of time, either as a standalone (alongside my staples) or with supplements that I already know (and correct diet and training, of course), to say whether or not using Purple Wraath improves athletic performance.

Strength: N/A. The focus of this session was NOT on strength, but more on the cardiovascular system.

Endurance: 9/10. My endurance is fairly high as it is withOUT supplements, so any supplements will only enhance it a little (over an EXTENDED period of time).

Energy: 8/10. I had the energy for my resistance session today. However, most of my energy to get through I attribute predominantly to RPM.

Focus: 8/10. I have good focus when doing resistance sessions. Today I had the maddest migraine from the second set of my circuit onwards, and to concentrate past the pain was something I was able to do.

Overall: 8.0/10. I would need to run this for a longer period of time, to notice any effects.

Would I use it again? Yes. Only because it is a solid product (solid formula) that has been recommended by those whom I know KNOW their stuff about supplements.

Would I recommend? I only used one serving. I would wait until AFTER I had done a longer run (i.e. 3-4 weeks) of Purple Wraath and seen what experience/effects I had during that, before I could say whether or not I would recommend it.

This review is also available in the Controlled Labs subsection of the Supplement Companies Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/contr...ie-s-mini.html.

19. Registered User

I must say you run a very detailed log...!
  20. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I must say you run a very detailed log...!
    Where have you been all this time? LOL Yep, as detailed and objective and honest as possible; I wouldn't be anything else. Hopefully I can help someone along the way, by seeing how each product affects me, and also to give a female perspective on everything (since this is such a testosterone laden forum)

21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Craig gave me a serving to try on Wednesday. Which I used in my post-training meal...

What is it?

For more information see LG Sciences manufactures high quality anabolic prohormone bodybuilding supplements.

Formula: 7.5/10. I actually like the formula, for the most part (not a fan of the soybean oil, corn syrup solids, artificial sweetener, etc.). It's great for post-training, though.

Smell: 7.5/10. Smell was fine; a bit like nuts and seeds.

Taste: 9/10. I had the Vanilla flavour. It tasted a little bit like hempseed oil, only not as strong. It left an aftertaste like that of sunflower seeds, which was actually rather pleasant.

Mixibility: 10/10. I had my serving of Lipotropic Protein with half a cup of oats (as I do all my protein powders post-gym). I only use enough water to mix the powder and the oats together. There were no clumps of powder at all, and it mixed well with the oats.

Texture: 8/10. The Lipotropic Protein had quite a thick, 'grainy' texture. It was not, however, unpleasant, or an issue.

Increasing Muscle Mass: N/A. I would have to use this over an extended period of time, with supplements that I already know (and correct diet and training, of course), to say whether or not using Lipotropic Protein aids in muscle mass gains.

Fat Loss: N/A. I would have to use this over an extended period of time, with supplements that I already know (and correct diet and training, of course), to say whether or not using Lipotropic Protein helps with fat loss.

Overall: 8.5/10.

Would I use it again? Yes. I would like to use a full tub at some stage, just to see what happens re body composition.

Would I recommend? Yes.

This review is also available in the LG Sciences subsection of the Supplement Companies Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sc...ie-s-mini.html, and as a separate review in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ie-s-mini.html.
    Hey thanks for the mini review, I need to get you some of Lg's Bc+Eaa to try, might help with the DOMS and you can compare it directly to Purple Wraath
  22. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Hey thanks for the mini review, I need to get you some of Lg's Bc+Eaa to try, might help with the DOMS and you can compare it directly to Purple Wraath
    Yeah, thanks for letting me try it.

That would be great. I wasn't impressed with the Purple Wraath, to be honest. But I do know that one serving was NOT enough, and that I need to give it at least 3-4 weeks to really notice any effects.

The DOMS has been badass since I haven't had any IGF-2; can't wait to get it tomorrow to stop the pain, LOL (I just need to harden up).

23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Yeah, thanks for letting me try it.

That would be great. I wasn't impressed with the Purple Wraath, to be honest. But I do know that one serving was NOT enough, and that I need to give it at least 3-4 weeks to really notice any effects.

The DOMS has been badass since I haven't had any IGF-2; can't wait to get it tomorrow to stop the pain, LOL (I just need to harden up).
    I'm waiting to get some sent to me, when I do I'll send some your way
  24. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

I'm waiting to get some sent to me, when I do I'll send some your way
    Thanks, sweets

25. Registered User

Where have you been all this time? LOL Yep, as detailed and objective and honest as possible; I wouldn't be anything else. Hopefully I can help someone along the way, by seeing how each product affects me, and also to give a female perspective on everything (since this is such a testosterone laden forum)
    I was a member long time ago....., sence then had a few vacations to the most popular sand box in the world, been busy the last few years ... Now im here lol
  26. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I was a member long time ago....., sence then had a few vacations to the most popular sand box in the world, been busy the last few years ... Now im here lol
    All good. No on can fault you for being busy

27. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 85

0830 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 60-65% HRmax @ 98 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR 70-75% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 1 min in 39x17 @ 98 rpm (HR back to 60% HRmax)
    d. 11 min in 39x16 @ 60-65% HRmax @ 98 rpm
    Damn, felt so NOT like doing ANYthing when I got on the rollers. I WAS going to make this a day off, but all the cheating over the last 3 days (and tonight) has made sure that that will be no days off in a hurry...Legs were so fatigued. Definitely not moving very fast. Efforts were a real battle, trying to MAKE them EFFORTS. Slow again afterwards. Just NOT wanting to be doing it

0900 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0200-0733 (waking at 0630, 0645, and 0700), so ~5.5 hours sleep. Burning the candle at both ends this last week. REALLY shattered when I woke up. Seriously just wanted to curl up and go back to sleep...

Mental Alertness/Focus: THERE.

Energy: Started feeling quite knacked and like I was going to pass out while at a meeting at 1030. Had to walk home, though. Just been chilling on the couch for the most part...Fell asleep from ~1800-1900, and woke with bloodshot eyes and feeling absolutely exhausted. Definitely no run tonight; I have nothing left today.

Motivation: There...

Mood/Aggression: Frustration. Smiles. Laughter. Aggression. Temper.

Stress: High.

Joints: Fine.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Pretty poor. SLOWER than RECOVERY

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity pretty good; moreso after all the pizza and fries of dinner...

Body Composition and Look: Surprisingly ok after the weekend (resistance training makes most of the difference when diet is not 100%)...Arms definitely leaner. Seeing more vascularity in chest...

Appetite: Had none pretty much all day. Still haven't. But couldn't be bothered cooking anything, so got pizza and fries (and felt like absolute ****e afterwards...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Just very, VERY fatigued...

28. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Exclamation Changes to Supplements and Training...New Forum...

Supplements

I received all my AN supplies today. So, from now on:

ESSENTIALS

Creatine
    NeoVar Recomped: 2 caps 30 min pre-gym, and 2 caps immediately post-gym, (on NON-gym days - 2 caps immediately post-cardio, and 2 caps 20 min pre-high-carbohydrate-meal later in the day); sometimes 4 caps last thing at night.

Protein Powder/BCAA's
    Leppin Sport Pro4: 40g (contains 30g protein per 40g) with breakfast (i.e. meal 1), 20-40g with meal 2, 20-40g with meal 4. (Note that it also contains L-Glutamine).

Good Fats
    Omega-Essentials: 2 caps immediately post-breakfast.

Vitamins/Minerals
    Complete-Balance: 2 caps immediately post-breakfast.
    Bio-Mend: 2 caps immediately post-breakfast.

OTHER

OsteoSport: 4 caps first thing in the morning.

IGF-2: 3 caps first thing in the morning, and 3 caps last thing at night.

Lipotrophin-PM: 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 2 caps last thing at night.

RPM: 2 caps 80 min pre-gym (NOT using on NON-gym days).

Lean Xtreme: 1 cap first thing in the morning, 1 cap 30 min pre-gym, and 1 cap last thing at night (on NON-gym days - 1 cap first thing in the morning, 1 cap 4 hours post-dose-1, and 1 cap last thing at night). Note that I only have a week left using this.

Poseidon: 1 serve first thing in the morning, 1 serve 30 min pre-gym, and 1 serve last thing at night (on NON-gym days - 1 serve first thing in the morning, and 1 serve last thing at night). Note that I only have a week left using this.

TRAINING

I have been struggling to try and meet the demands of the schedule that I set myself. Last week was the FIRST week that I did EVERYthing I WANTED to. So, making a couple of minor changes:

Cardio

Cardio is to be done either boxing, cycling, rowing, running, or skipping:

Monday: 20 min HIIT + 20-30 min Stretch

Tuesday: 20-30 min Cardio + 20-30 min Stretch#

Wednesday: 20 min HIIT + 20-30 min Stretch

Thursday: 20-30 min Cardio + 20-30 min Stretch#

Friday: 20 min HIIT + 20-30 min Stretch

Saturday: 20-30 min Cardio + 20-30 min Stretch#

Sunday: 20-30 min Cardio + 20-30 min Stretch#

Double Cardio
    2-3 x 20-30 min sessions per week (whatever day I feel like, but it will be done pm)

# Days Off will be limited to one per week (and will fall on one of these days), IF I even have one.

Resistance Training

4-5 sessions per week. The aim is for 5 sessions per week, but it's fine if I only 4 get done (as long as I get my Body-Part splits in, the Full-Body sessions aren't that important). I haven't assigned resistance sessions to a particular day of the week; instead they will be done in the order Day 1 to Day 4/5 each week, with recovery days between sessions as my body sees fit.

Day 1 - Shoulders
    Day 2 - Back/Chest
    Day 3 - Full-Body*
    Day 4 - Arms
    Day 5 - Full-Body*

* One of the Full-Body sessions will be high rep.

prohormoneforum.com

From now on I shall also be keeping a log on PHF: The Female Terminator Chronicles: Rosie and AN Epic! - PHF.

29. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Rosie's Review of LG Sciences' LipoBURN

Eric was kind enough to send me a couple of bottles of LipoBURN to try. Started using 23 October, and finished yesterday...

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photo...rn-1_large.jpg

* Decrease cellulite
    * Burn subcutaneous fat, even at rest
    * Lower cortisol
    * Spot reduce fat loss

Quote Originally Posted by LG_Sciences website
    LipoBurn is scientifically proven to reduce fat in the areas that you need targeted most. Rub it on and watch the pounds melt away and stubborn cellulite disappear. Not some gimmick, LipoBurn is formulated using proven scientific ingredients that actually reduce fat. Unlike other spot reducing creams which only dispel water, LipoBurn targets stored fat in focused areas, especially the hips, buttocks and thighs and may increase the fat burning power of each workout.

*product efficacy is dependent on proper diet and excercise

Feel: 7/10. LipoBURN is non-greasy to put on, but once on makes the skin feel a little like I've got sunscreen on. I certainly didn't feel anything like an 'icy wind' over my body, like I did with the Napalm.

Spreadability: 7/10. LipoBURN spreads over the skin and mixes into it very easily. However, the last few days of each bottle, it did NOT rub IN very well, but left a white residue that had to be rubbed vigorously with my body moistorizer to get it in properly.

Decrease Cellulite: 8/10. I don't have a lot of cellulite to lose. However, there WAS a noticeable difference in LOSS of it on my hamstrings over the period that I used LipoBURN.

Spot Reduce Fat Loss: 7/10. Over the time that I have been using LipoBURN, my chest, deltoids, arms, and midsection are the areas where fat loss is most NOTICEABLE on observation (Note that I didn't wash my hands between LipoBURN and moistorizer application, which may have had some effect on upper body). Skinfold measurements taken pre and post-LipoBURN indicate that I lost bodyfat (BF) from all over: Pre: body composition -12.8% BF, triceps - 10.3mm, subscapular - 7.8mm, biceps - 6.9mm, iliac crest - 20.2mm, supraspinale - 8.6mm, abdominal - 15.0mm, front thigh - 9.7mm, medial calf - 8.4mm; post: body composition - 10% BF (-2.8% BF), triceps - 6.0mm (-4.3mm), subscapular - 7.0mm (-0.8mm), biceps - 2.5mm (-4.4mm), iliac crest - 6.5mm (-13.7mm), supraspinale - 6.0mm (-6.6mm), abdominal - 10.5mm (-5.5mm), front thigh - 7.0mm (-2.7mm), medial calf - 5.0mm (-3.4mm); with the most fat loss occurring from my iliac crest (but it was also the area where I had the most BF to begin with). I also lost in total 3cm, 8cm, and 3cm, from my waist, hips/gluteals, and thighs (1 cm distal from the gluteal line) repectively, from beginning to end of my run of LipoBURN. These results cannot be solely attributed to the LipoBURN, though, as I was using both Hot-Rox Extreme and Lean Xtreme at the same time; all of which would have had a MULTIfactoral effect on my body composition.

Lower Cortisol: N/A. Midsection has gotten flatter since using this, but cannot attribute that solely to LipoBURN (as mentioned, I was also using Lean Xtreme).

Other Effects: Vascularity after using LipoBURN was awesome (the alcohol in it).

Overall: 7.5/10. "Product efficacy is dependent on proper diet and excercise." My diet is not always 100%, and training has been a struggle to get it done. However, given what my diet has been like, and what I consider to be lack of training, the LipoBURN actually did pretty well, with me losing on average 0.4% BF per week (0.1% BF less than one would EXPECT to lose with ONLY diet (but the CORRECT diet, and NOT binging as I do) and training) over the 7 weeks that the LipoBURN lasted.

Would I use it again? If I had only 1-2% bodyfat left to lose, and my DIET was absolutely 100% correct.

Would I recommend? Generally I would NOT recommend a topical fat loss product. I would recommend making sure that the key component to fat loss - DIET - was targeted at fat loss, and that training was structured appropriately, before I would even consider recommending a fat loss supplement/product (and unless you're relatively lean to begin with and just want to lose that last 1-2% BF, then I wouldn't recommend at all). But, in saying that, if diet and exercise are right, then just that little something extra can be recommended.

This review is also available in the LG Sciences subsection of the Supplement Companies Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sc...-s-review.html, and as a separate review in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-s-review.html.

30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Eric was kind enough to send me a couple of bottles of LipoBURN to try. Started using 23 October, and finished yesterday...

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photo...rn-1_large.jpg

* Decrease cellulite
    * Burn subcutaneous fat, even at rest
    * Lower cortisol
    * Spot reduce fat loss

Feel: 7/10. LipoBURN is non-greasy to put on, but once on makes the skin feel a little like I've got sunscreen on. I certainly didn't feel anything like an 'icy wind' over my body, like I did with the Napalm.

Spreadability: 7/10. LipoBURN spreads over the skin and mixes into it very easily. However, the last few days of each bottle, it did NOT rub IN very well, but left a white residue that had to be rubbed vigorously with my body moistorizer to get it in properly.

Decrease Cellulite: 8/10. I don't have a lot of cellulite to lose. However, there WAS a noticeable difference in LOSS of it on my hamstrings over the period that I used LipoBURN.

Spot Reduce Fat Loss: 7/10. Over the time that I have been using LipoBURN, my chest, deltoids, arms, and midsection are the areas where fat loss is most NOTICEABLE on observation (Note that I didn't wash my hands between LipoBURN and moistorizer application, which may have had some effect on upper body). Skinfold measurements taken pre and post-LipoBURN indicate that I lost bodyfat (BF) from all over: Pre: body composition -12.8% BF, triceps - 10.3mm, subscapular - 7.8mm, biceps - 6.9mm, iliac crest - 20.2mm, supraspinale - 8.6mm, abdominal - 15.0mm, front thigh - 9.7mm, medial calf - 8.4mm; post: body composition - 10% BF (-2.8% BF), triceps - 6.0mm (-4.3mm), subscapular - 7.0mm (-0.8mm), biceps - 2.5mm (-4.4mm), iliac crest - 6.5mm (-13.7mm), supraspinale - 6.0mm (-6.6mm), abdominal - 10.5mm (-5.5mm), front thigh - 7.0mm (-2.7mm), medial calf - 5.0mm (-3.4mm); with the most fat loss occurring from my iliac crest (but it was also the area where I had the most BF to begin with). I also lost in total 3cm, 8cm, and 3cm, from my waist, hips/gluteals, and thighs (1 cm distal from the gluteal line) repectively, from beginning to end of my run of LipoBURN. These results cannot be solely attributed to the LipoBURN, though, as I was using both Hot-Rox Extreme and Lean Xtreme at the same time; all of which would have had a MULTIfactoral effect on my body composition.

Lower Cortisol: N/A. Midsection has gotten flatter since using this, but cannot attribute that solely to LipoBURN (as mentioned, I was also using Lean Xtreme).

Other Effects: Vascularity after using LipoBURN was awesome (the alcohol in it).

Overall: 7.5/10. "Product efficacy is dependent on proper diet and excercise." My diet is not always 100%, and training has been a struggle to get it done. However, given what my diet has been like, and what I consider to be lack of training, the LipoBURN actually did pretty well, with me losing on average 0.4% BF per week (0.1% BF less than one would EXPECT to lose with ONLY diet (but the CORRECT diet, and NOT binging as I do) and training) over the 7 weeks that the LipoBURN lasted.

Would I use it again? If I had only 1-2% bodyfat left to lose, and my DIET was absolutely 100% correct.

Would I recommend? Generally I would NOT recommend a topical fat loss product. I would recommend making sure that the key component to fat loss - DIET - was targeted at fat loss, and that training was structured appropriately, before I would even consider recommending a fat loss supplement/product (and unless you're relatively lean to begin with and just want to lose that last 1-2% BF, then I wouldn't recommend at all). But, in saying that, if diet and exercise are right, then just that little something extra can be recommended.

This review is also available in the LG Sciences subsection of the Supplement Companies Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sc...-s-review.html, and as a separate review in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-s-review.html.
    Great review as ever babe!

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. anybody restoring on old car?
    By tubbednova in forum General Chat
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 02:04 PM
  2. HCG/TRT restoring ED
    By engival in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 03:23 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 10:00 AM